PDA

View Full Version : MEX admin abuse

virtus
06-04-2009, 11:49 PM
As admin he should know not to mic spam.. he comes in to server and start mic spimin music for liek 5 minutes.. ignores completly everything I say and sayin I like this music... and continues playin it over the mic for a period of time.

Demo ----->

Nemesis
06-04-2009, 11:56 PM
does anyone else think Tim is just going through every admin on the servers?

virtus
06-04-2009, 11:59 PM
why are you even here? go talk shit about ibis on smut forums like u usualy do..

silent
06-05-2009, 12:44 AM
The only reason i am bothering to respond to this pointless thread by virtus is because mex is a good guy. Virtus you really have an issue with every admin and player, please stop claiming bs on every one. I have already deleted your multiple accounts and ips (using proxy's lol) from smut forums. You just like causing problems and fighting with players. Mex is a great admin, been on for years now and i have never had a problem with him at all.

Nemesis
06-05-2009, 01:03 AM
why are you even here? go talk shit about ibis on smut forums like u usualy do..

ummm, first of all i don't post on the smuT forums, but nice try. second arn't you banned from those forums anyways? so how could you know what was said?

i think we should take away Tim's ability to post admin abuse threads because if he lies about simple things like posts, then he probably lies about every abuse thread he makes.

virtus
06-05-2009, 01:32 AM
theres a lil thing called demos.. for slow ppl.. its in first post.. check it if im lying...

P.S. they tried to ban me rofl..they did actualyl like 5 times... but i come back and post again.. lmao.. aint that smart id say

Hitman
06-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Lol its amazing how much shit Virtus is starting since the whole IBIS community hates him.

Grow the fuck up Virtus. Just because your a bitch and really trying to *attempt* to sabotage other amdins.

Your a fucking punk. That's why you won't last that long in this community. I can't wait till you get the boot. I'll be the first to say thank fucking god.

STOP CAUSING PROBLEMS

Clone
06-05-2009, 08:58 AM
nice pic cloud i havent seen that in years!!

P.S Художественные вкусы - веселый конец истории.

EVL_Ripper
06-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Mex plays good stuff when he mic spams. It's funny and helps lighten the mood. You know Virtus, people at the pub ad gungame server say they really miss you and they'd like to see you more often.....like 24 hours a day.

If we could have this thread closed and possibly deleted that would be just fantastic. Thanks!

&&toasties
06-06-2009, 01:34 AM
I can't wait till you get the boot. I'll be the first to say thank fucking god.

I think I'll beat you to that notion.

P:

Hitman
06-08-2009, 01:02 PM
I think I'll beat you to that notion.

P:

if he got booted this weekend, you def would have beaten me. I just got back from Atlantic City stayed there for 5 days.

virtus
06-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Well still here and shining... but OTHER admins might be in trouble because of their "IM ALWAYS RIGHT" power.. and demos will be submited to appropriate people.

Shinkiro
06-08-2009, 01:51 PM
You seem to be on a admin hunting spree lately and plz don't come in gg for

god sakes its a fucking relief when he isn't in there or zm for that matter, just

because u can post admin abuse threads about other ppl it wont makes us

forget how much of a faggot u can be.

virtus
06-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Would u like a cookie now?

Shinkiro
06-08-2009, 02:01 PM
yes i want a cookie but not a Russian cookie

virtus
06-08-2009, 02:02 PM
lol dont come in GG... i dunno how long u play but 1 fuckin win in GG u fuckin fail.. go shoot some zombies.. at least for that u dont need skill..

Shinkiro
06-08-2009, 02:08 PM
sry if u waste your life on ur mediocre wins i see there but i do have a life...unlike some ppl starting stupid fucking threads on good admins

and in actuality if u know how to take some learning experience from zombie mod is that u AIM FOR THE HEAD but most ppl just spray

and i think most of the ppl here world agree for u too just stay away from the servers

inthebutt
06-08-2009, 02:16 PM
sry if i waste my life on ur mediocore wins i see there but i do have a life...unlike some ppl starting stupid fucking threads on good admins

and in actuality if u know how to take some learning experience form zombie mod is that u AIM FOR THE HEAD but most ppl just spray

true that, its funny to watch noobs in a cade shooting zombies, they don't take there time in aiming for the head, but instead spray there clip in a circular motion and in the process destroy their own cade.

Virt, how come you still act the way you do?? have you ever meet a player in zm by the name of zx350??? he's russian also but unlike you he gets along with the other ZM players and is liked on the ZM server. unlike you who came from the GG server, your hated over there and now your hated over here. you might wanna listen to what jigsaw wrote to you a while back.

Nemesis
06-08-2009, 02:26 PM
true that, its funny to watch noobs in a cade shooting zombies, they don't take there time in aiming for the head, but instead spray there clip in a circular motion and in the process destroy their own cade.

Virt, how come you still act the way you do?? have you ever meet a player in zm by the name of zx350??? he's russian also but unlike you he gets along with the other ZM players and is liked on the ZM server. unlike you who came from the GG server, your hated over there and now your hated over here. you might wanna listen to what jigsaw wrote to you a while back.

assman said it nicely, there really isn't a problem with all these people you make threads about, it's you. you're in so much shit that you just go out looking for something to start a thread about to try and take the heat off of you. why do you think it seems like wherever you do the players there don't like you?

inthebutt
06-08-2009, 02:45 PM
assman said it nicely, there really isn't a problem with all these people you make threads about, it's you. you're in so much shit that you just go out looking for something to start a thread about to try and take the heat off of you. why do you think it seems like wherever you do the players there don't like you?

see Virt, even nemesis and I used to hate each other on here and in the server, but now we get along with no problems. I'm pretty sure you can do it too.

virtus
06-08-2009, 03:17 PM
see Virt, even nemesis and I used to hate each other on here and in the server, but now we get along with no problems. I'm pretty sure you can do it too.

No shit u get along now lol... cuz Nemesis got his admin revoked... as I told him he would.. now hes being a good lil boy who listen and does what everyone tells him.. lets see him talk shit now..

Nemesis
06-08-2009, 03:54 PM
No shit u get along now lol... cuz Nemesis got his admin revoked... as I told him he would.. now hes being a good lil boy who listen and does what everyone tells him.. lets see him talk shit now..

first of all i didn't get my admin revoked, the person who was paying for it stopped, so it goes away. second, no one hhas told me to do anything? i dont know where you're getting this from, but i think you just like to pull things out of your ass. finally, do you honestly think i'm scared of you? what would you like me to say to you? because you can't do shit, Tim.

Shinkiro
06-09-2009, 12:02 AM

maybe ull be a good lil boy an listen if u get ur admin revoked? sounds like a good idea to me :lmao:

virtus
06-09-2009, 11:40 AM
maybe ull be a good lil boy an listen if u get ur admin revoked? sounds like a good idea to me :lmao:

sounds like you are A dum ass to me.

silent
06-09-2009, 02:30 PM
sounds like you are a dum ass to me.

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

virtus
06-09-2009, 02:40 PM

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah x2

walterbrunswick
06-09-2009, 03:40 PM