PDA

View Full Version : Chronic 6/9/09(of ban) about 1:15pm EST(of ban)

ChronicVT
06-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Name in Game: Gun Game
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:20736893
Who banned you: Unknown Admin was kicked to quickly
When: Today 6/9/09(of ban) about 1:15pm EST(of ban)
Where: on the gun game server
Why banned: For saying "Well Lick Me" after being shot!

Other/Reason to unban:
If I am not to play on server, fine; but to banned for NOT swearing, NOT being disrepectful, but because someone doesn't like what is said, or just power tripping, well then I will gladly go elsewhere to play... But I thought I was liked here and know I am respectful to EVERYONE. I want to just know am I going to be allowed to play on your server or should I just find a different server? Please don't waste anymore of either of our time, I don't have the convience of time. Many of your regulars and even some of your Admins know and can vouche for me...

Email me ASAP at [email protected]

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-09-2009, 01:05 PM
It must have been a temp ban. Check and see if you're unbanned. If not repost and notify me.

&&toasties
06-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Whoever banned you* was a moron.

You're cool as fuck.

I'll find out who did it.

Who were the admins on at the time?

Nemesis
06-09-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it was the Mother Russia guy. i came int he server right after this happened and he was the only admin on.

virtus
06-09-2009, 02:14 PM
I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

P.S. I dont take things to personaly like other power hungry admins... You wanna joke about me fine I dont give a shit.. its just a game..

Christmas
06-09-2009, 02:30 PM
It was me guys. I banned him.

virtus
06-09-2009, 02:33 PM
It was me guys. I banned him.

Liar.. You werent in GG server for over a week.

virtus
06-09-2009, 02:38 PM
I found out who banned him.. it was - -=|2icochet=-<ibis.a> who didint even had his name on at that time and used name - noobtastic -

Thank you for inventing demos. Imma keep on rollinnnnnnn!

ChronicVT
06-09-2009, 04:03 PM
SO THIS IS BEHIND US? No quams just think a warning would have been nice... because we did obey (Admin or non-Admin) that asked us not to snipe from our own spawn... (On a map that needed this tactic to get off the sniper rifle I hate so much... we were NOT camping... the other team was using us as target practice from their own spawn) I felt I had done nothing "against the games rules" and that who ever it was, over reacted... But if it behind us... let's move on.... I just need to know that we're all cool again... -=|2icochet=-<ibis.a> was it?

Nemesis
06-09-2009, 04:05 PM
I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

P.S. I dont take things to personaly like other power hungry admins... You wanna joke about me fine I dont give a shit.. its just a game..

yes, Virtus, you keep abusing your admin, rock on.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-09-2009, 04:42 PM
SO THIS IS BEHIND US? No quams just think a warning would have been nice... because we did obey (Admin or non-Admin) that asked us not to snipe from our own spawn... (On a map that needed this tactic to get off the sniper rifle I hate so much... we were NOT camping... the other team was using us as target practice from their own spawn) I felt I had done nothing "against the games rules" and that who ever it was, over reacted... But if it behind us... let's move on.... I just need to know that we're all cool again... -=|2icochet=-<ibis.a> was it?

If that was the case then you should not have been banned. Did you check if you're still banned ?

Christmas
06-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Liar.. You werent in GG server for over a week.

1. That isn't true. I was on GG on thursday.
2. That's your reasoning? I'm not even an admin. :lmao:

XxMastagunzxX
06-09-2009, 05:25 PM
I found out who banned him.. it was - -=|2icochet=-<ibis.a> who didint even had his name on at that time and used name - noobtastic -

Thank you for inventing demos. Imma keep on rollinnnnnnn!

I just asked someone of a higher level and they said you can only go "undercover" like that unless you catch hackers so do not do it anymore.

WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SERVER AND YOU ARE AN ADMIN YOU MUST WEAR THE IBIS.A TAG!

Kavinsky
06-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Vitus:I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

then why didn't you discconect and let someone else on who was actually going to play?

inthebutt
06-09-2009, 07:33 PM

You wanna know how I know you gay virt?? your the first guy I've ever heard of that shops for 2 hours.

virtus
06-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Vitus:I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

then why didn't you discconect and let someone else on who was actually going to play?

well i left so quick didint have time to disconect.. and server was empty.. and other admins could kick me.. but they didint.. idc..

You wanna know how I know you gay virt?? your the first guy I've ever heard of that shops for 2 hours.

well it took me 40min to get there and 40 min to get back.. and shoped for 30 min.. i needed new shoes and suit..

Nemesis
06-09-2009, 10:10 PM
well i left so quick didint have time to disconect.. and server was empty.. and other admins could kick me.. but they didint.. idc..

well it took me 40min to get there and 40 min to get back.. and shoped for 30 min.. i needed new shoes and suit..

why do you wear a suit to suck cock?

inthebutt
06-09-2009, 11:10 PM
why do you wear a suit to suck cock?

This actually made me laugh.

+1 and cookies for you nemesis.

virtus
06-09-2009, 11:24 PM
This actually made me laugh.

+1 and cookies for you nemesis.

i think ill stop posting.. i feel gay talkin with u..

Christmas
06-10-2009, 01:24 AM

i needed new shoes and suit..

shoes and suit..

shoes

You're gay.

Mallissin
06-10-2009, 01:35 AM
I just asked someone of a higher level and they said you can only go "undercover" like that unless you catch hackers so do not do it anymore.

WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SERVER AND YOU ARE AN ADMIN YOU MUST WEAR THE IBIS.A TAG!

Agreed.

Virtus, are you going to post the demo for us?

virtus
06-10-2009, 01:40 AM
wtf do u need demo for? ban was for 5 min.. i aint aploading 100mb demo just for this..

&&toasties
06-10-2009, 02:17 AM
lmao.

It's funny that when Virtus posts all the attention gets on him with flames.

ily Nemie<33

inthebutt
06-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Agreed.

Post your demo's first fuck face, before you tell other people to post theirs.

Shinkiro
06-10-2009, 10:31 PM
REMEMBER EVERYONE BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING :lmao:.....and if u didnt understand that then ur retarded

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Agreed.

LMAO GTFO SCRUB.

Damn, comes here and is not posting demo's and he's telling someone who has provided demos already to post demos.

this is rediculous mallissin, i hope you read this and take it into consideration.

Go to the store, by the best possible glue you can buy. Buy the sharpest wire you can possibly buy. Now go to a tree in your lawn, tire the wire on a heafty tree branch and make a noose in it. Get a stool and put it under that noose. Then super glue your hands to your head so that your hands will never come off. Jump onto the stool and put your neck in that noose of yours. Then kick the chair/stool out from under you.

That's just a dim thought of what you should do to yourself.

Jeimuzu
06-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Tie him down, I'll drill screws into his knee caps until he posts his demos. *evil laugh*

Koolayed
06-12-2009, 06:06 PM
LOL penis

Jeimuzu
06-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Agreed.

Mal, are you going to post the demo for us?

Also, someone whack Koolayed over the head for me.