PDA

View Full Version : Hi,

Luciola
06-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Hi, I'm Luciola.

I've known a few IBIS members along the way, some met randomly on CSS or Left 4 Dead.

I haven't really been keeping in touch with them but, since none of my other clans really play CSS, I figured I might as well look into getting involved with you guys.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers.

P.S.: In the effort of efficiency, I might as well ask an obvious question right here: What does it take to wear the IBIS tag as a casual player?

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Hi, I'm Luciola.

I've known a few IBIS members along the way, some met randomly on CSS or Left 4 Dead.

I haven't really been keeping in touch with them but, since none of my other clans really play CSS, I figured I might as well look into getting involved with you guys.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers.

P.S.: In the effort of efficiency, I might as well ask an obvious question right here: What does it take to wear the IBIS tag as a casual player?

Hey ! Welcome to the Forums and glad to have you on board !
To answer your question. You have 2 options on wearing the tag. 1) A paying admin would have the ibis.a tag and 2) a member would have the <ibis> tag.
Feel free to apply to become a member on our apps section.
Have a Great Day !

ChronicVT
06-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Welcome... Welcome back? Well whatever it's nice to see a newer face than mine! Hope ya stay long enough to see you in my sights.

Jeimuzu
06-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Salutations. Welcome to the IBIS community.

TheLittlestHobo
06-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Dude looks hot...outside, judging from that picture of yours.

๖ReS
06-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Hello Luciola.
Welcome to the IBIS Forums... Have fun there is limitless amounts of it...

JigSaW
06-15-2009, 02:28 AM
http://www.homedepot.ca/wcsstore/HomeDepotCanada/images/catalog/15410.AD14082-Welcome-Bear_4.jpg

mastercheff
06-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Welcome to ibis Luciola. Hope to see you soon.