PDA

View Full Version : Kasp3r's Clan Application

Kasp3r
07-30-2017, 01:03 AM
Name: Michael
In Game Name: Kasp3r, Kas, Kasp3r ibis.a, †‡¥oshi‡† and anything i feel like changing it to at any moment
Born: May, 10, 1984
Fav Guns: M4A1, deagle, the scoot, fiveseven
Fav Maps: GG- Sexfix, deagle5_4hm, aim_ag_texture_city_advanced<3
Contact info: Steam- http://steamcommunity.com/id/TWD_Kasp3r

Been playing on and off on ibis servers since 2011/2012 usually on gg or ggdmffa server. I've been an admin with this community for about 2 years i think possibly more, maybe less. Before joining the ibis community as an admin i was part of the -=TWD=- clan where i was considered an owner due to the influence i had with that community as well as helping maintain the servers that we had running at the time. After the clan fell apart due to RL issues everyone was having, i played ibis more and more and have since stayed. I have 8 years of service according to steam, and a little over 4000 hrs in css alone lol quite possibly my favorite game in a long time :p Over the time i've met and talked to a lot of ppl that have played here for years and others that have just found this place by chance and stayed. This community is a home to me, and i don't see myself leaving anytime soon, regardless if i get clan or not. I feel that as an admin and ULA, we are the backbone of ibis, and should teach and help the regulars as well as other admins grow in the further development of this community. Not only so that it'll be a better place to play, but also that it will grow and be around for the next generation to enjoy. I have always been an avid gamer, and have never been ashamed of it. I look forward to playing with everyone and helping in any way that i can, even when i'm busy. To me gaming isn't just a way of letting time pass by, it's a way of communicating with ppl from different shades of life and from areas around the world that i may not even know about.

phil.™
07-30-2017, 08:43 AM
Keep doing what you are doing, don't stop.

Respected in the community, doesn't overstep boundary, and doesn't come crying to clan every time something happens. He knows how to handle situations. Doesn't abuse, nor does he have a power trip.

Def +1 from me.

The Fox
07-30-2017, 01:11 PM
+1 from me as well my man you are awesome and understand I may be a troll occassionally but will always do my best to spot out people who are hacking/circumventing bans etc. "KEMEI cough cough" hehe but anyway I have known you for a long time and you are my go to person when their are problems with the server, that is definitely someone I would want as clan.

Kasp3r
07-31-2017, 01:44 AM
Keep doing what you are doing, don't stop.

Respected in the community, doesn't overstep boundary, and doesn't come crying to clan every time something happens. He knows how to handle situations. Doesn't abuse, nor does he have a power trip.

Def +1 from me.

ty phil for the support.

- - - Updated - - -

lol thnx fox

fyi...honey badgers are better :p xD

The Fox
07-31-2017, 08:37 AM
Yea? Well I have evolved into a freaking Wolf how bout dat

Kasp3r
07-31-2017, 12:51 PM
Yea? Well I have evolved into a freaking Wolf how bout dat

A honey badger has been known to fight a pack of wolves and win.

The Fox
07-31-2017, 08:54 PM
WOlves have been known to eat honey badgers GG

Kasp3r
07-31-2017, 10:34 PM
a single honey badger will go up against a pack. honey badgers have no fear, no fucks given. sometimes the honey badger comes out on top, sometimes it doesn't. either way, u don't see a wolf doing that, let alone going up against a lion :o

hippo
08-01-2017, 05:42 PM
honey badger comes out on top

Kas Kas, if you're a honey badger, I'd want you on top of me :$

Kasper is one of the best admins I've played with on any server. Both at catching cheaters and at maintaining the peace/activity. My opinion doesn't really matter but +1

rawrr
08-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Just popping in to support my best friend. Kasp3r is an excellent admin, very level headed and fair, always eager to help the community any way he can, active in game and on the forums, and a friendly ghost to all. Can't think of a more deserving admin. Him over me any day.

I don't get a vote but +1 for the meowiest meow of all the meows!!
Good luck! :wtg:

Kasp3r
08-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Kas Kas, if you're a honey badger, I'd want you on top of me :$

Kasper is one of the best admins I've played with on any server. Both at catching cheaters and at maintaining the peace/activity. My opinion doesn't really matter but +1

oh hippoh <3

- - - Updated - - -

Just popping in to support my best friend. Kasp3r is an excellent admin, very level headed and fair, always eager to help the community any way he can, active in game and on the forums, and a friendly ghost to all. Can't think of a more deserving admin. Him over me any day.

I don't get a vote but +1 for the meowiest meow of all the meows!!
Good luck! :wtg:

ty meow for the support :3 ur the meowiest meow of all the meows!!! >.>

The Fox
08-03-2017, 09:01 AM
A lone wolf would dominate a honey badger been done before closed

Hitman
08-10-2017, 08:22 PM
I remember Kasper well....hes got my vote.

Yes I lurk in the forums every few weeks to see whats up. Too busy to play and all for NOW

Kasp3r
08-11-2017, 01:23 AM
I remember Kasper well....hes got my vote.

Yes I lurk in the forums every few weeks to see whats up. Too busy to play and all for NOW

:o thnx for the vote, where u been? get unbusy and play with some time :p

Hitman
08-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Too busy with my rental properties and work. Sold the business in Virginia and just moved back to NYC. Waiting to kick the tenants out and start a major renovation.

Once everything has settled (next summer hopefully) I should start playing again

Kasp3r
08-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Too busy with my rental properties and work. Sold the business in Virginia and just moved back to NYC. Waiting to kick the tenants out and start a major renovation.

Once everything has settled (next summer hopefully) I should start playing again

oh cool, nice man, keep it up lol. keep in touch and see you in game when u have time.

XX0wnsXY
09-03-2017, 02:52 PM
+1 to Kasp3r. Been playing with him for years and never had a problem with him. He has shown himself to be a great admin, and as Phil said, never took his power to an extreme.

Kasp3r
09-03-2017, 08:01 PM
+1 to Kasp3r. Been playing with him for years and never had a problem with him. He has shown himself to be a great admin, and as Phil said, never took his power to an extreme.

Yay!! Ty ownsie <3 for the support :3