PDA

View Full Version : Jojo is out of control!!!

XxMastagunzxX
06-11-2009, 08:41 PM
She keeps mic spamming. Using her annoying ass voice and talking constantly even though being muted repeatedly she does it every map. She spams and sings and now she is talking about sex. That could get the server in trouble. She is 12 years old and if she doesn't stop talking about sex I am gonna have to ban her for a while. :headache:

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-11-2009, 08:58 PM
A ban is needed....try a 5 minute ban and so on..

ZERO
06-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Yea a temp ban may be needed so that jojo knows that mic spamming is a nono. :wtg:

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Yea a temp ban may be needed so that jojo knows that mic spamming is a nono. :wtg:

I've already banned her for that specific reason.

And for avoiding my mute.

I've done it 3 times.

the last one was a one hour ban.

So start from there.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-11-2009, 10:06 PM
I've already banned her for that specific reason.

And for avoiding my mute.

I've done it 3 times.

the last one was a one hour ban.

So start from there.

Yes...start from one hour then higher...etc.

๖ReS
06-11-2009, 11:04 PM
She told me she wants my "peen"

Im fucking afraid.

Christmas
06-11-2009, 11:16 PM
12 year olds should not talk like that. Under any circumstances.

I can't believe she is still welcomed in any capacity in the servers.

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 12:14 AM
I've already tried explaining and reasoning with her. I've clearly stated to her that the way she acts is not tolerable, and she shouldn't even be cussing at her age. Though she persists on doing such.. I've had to mute her a few times as well. It's almost to the point where I may need to ban her. At least I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Vladninja
06-12-2009, 12:46 AM
I've already tried explaining and reasoning with her. I've clearly stated to her that the way she acts is not tolerable, and she shouldn't even be cussing at her age. Though she persists on doing such.. I've had to mute her a few times as well. It's almost to the point where I may need to ban her. At least I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Check the old threads... unless they have been deleted (through Forum resest). Jojo has been an issue for over a year now. Some find her funny most think shes mic spamming. Id look at a more sever ban (like 24hours+) at this point.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Just to let everyone know, it is a guy with a voice changer and i've only witness twice when he has mess up. He does it just to anoy people and to get attention.

Do you really think 11/12 year olds swear, talk about sex, scream on the mics regarding pedofiles, anarachist and other shinanigans i cannot even come up with?

I say a perm mute for jojo, cause "she" just causes everyone in the server to spam.

sizzle
06-12-2009, 01:34 AM
S/he/it needs to get banned.

Constantly mic spamming with that shrill voice gives me a headache.

Not to mention almost always disrespecting admins.

inthebutt
06-12-2009, 05:29 PM
S/he/it needs to get banned.

Constantly mic spamming with that shrill voice gives me a headache.

Not to mention almost always disrespecting admins.

Jojo just needs to be perm banned. Its obvious that jojo is just here to disrupt the ZM server.

DOWN WITH JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the whore with herpes.

&&toasties
06-14-2009, 02:14 AM

To be honest.

She has been getting better...around me at least.

I mean, she'll have an outburst every now and then, but I can usually shut her up quickly.

It's a slow progression....but I now think someone just needs to be patient with her.

I know James has been....but he's a bit too calm for her, I think.

She needs someone who can snap back at her with agression that matches her own. (yes I know that seems an insult to myself...but meh. I can admit my faults)

I can't say for certain how she asks with other admins, but I know how she does act from them telling me and me witnessing it, all I can say is how she acts with me.

And honestly, she's getting better.

walterbrunswick
06-14-2009, 02:16 AM
She needs someone who can snap back at her with agression that matches her own. (yes I know that seems an insult to myself...but meh. I can admit my faults)

FIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Progress is made!!

:wtg:

&&toasties
06-14-2009, 02:31 PM
FIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Progress is made!!

Walter, I've always been able to admit my faults.

I think you need to drink your own medicine and eat your own words.

Seems like you're the only one who needs to do everything you say others need to do.

:lmao:

JigSaW
06-14-2009, 03:45 PM
http://mobocracy.net/media/Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg

:chillpill:

ZERO
06-14-2009, 05:23 PM
ROFL :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mastercheff
06-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Me to i'm 11 and i'm scared of her talking about sex i have better things to do then hear that i want to share spots and stuff this is z mod not fucking sex ed class >:(. I wish i could magically mute annoying ppl on the mic specifically and not in all. The vote mute hardly works but today cat did a great job muting this annoying kid names hottaco she just muted her for the entire time then he left and avoided mute so cat just muted him again. I don't get why kids have to use there mic really nearly all the time and holy i believe you if "its" a man. Scares the shit out of me.

Jeimuzu
06-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Yes I do holy. When I was younger I met a girl named Alora. She was 12. She was worse then Jojo. I taught her my ways though, and she turned out okay.

But then again that took 2 years.

Also, when I first started playing Vlad, I knew Jojo. She was still messed up back then.

I'll agree though, s/he needs banned.

Yes Holy, I'm considering the possibility of it being a guy with a voice changer.

&&toasties
06-14-2009, 09:21 PM
http://mobocracy.net/media/Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg

:chillpill:

I'm sorry!

*dies!*

silent
06-15-2009, 04:17 AM
JOJO IS A MAN, AM MAN I SAY!!!!!

Sooner or later he will turn off his mic changer like pink did.

Jeimuzu
06-15-2009, 07:57 AM
Lmao.. I remember Pink.

iGhost
06-15-2009, 08:10 AM
GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS MUST BEGIN ENFORCING THE 20 PUBE LIMIT AT ONCE!

`SkeLToN.: -=Rules Are=- 20 PUBES MINIMUM TO USE THE MIC
`SkeLToN.: That is all..
whinynoballbitch#1: I have 20 pubes
`SkeLToN.: Pics or it didn't happen.

TheLittlestHobo
06-15-2009, 01:33 PM
GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS MUST BEGIN ENFORCING THE 20 PUBE LIMIT AT ONCE!

`SkeLToN.: -=Rules Are=- 20 PUBES MINIMUM TO USE THE MIC
`SkeLToN.: That is all..
whinynoballbitch#1: I have 20 pubes
`SkeLToN.: Pics or it didn't happen.

<Then Chris Hanson shows up my door asking me to take a seat>

Jeimuzu
06-15-2009, 07:57 PM
I remember that rule. Holy told me it the first time I joined the server. But he wasn't telling me, he was telling some other random kid, luckily.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-15-2009, 09:34 PM
I remember that rule. Holy told me it the first time I joined the server. But he wasn't telling me, he was telling some other random kid, luckily.

If your balls didn't sit in your lap, you are not to speak.

Christmas
06-15-2009, 11:09 PM
If your balls didn't sit in your lap, you are not to speak.

What if you are really cold?

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 03:07 AM
how about instead of a ban its an automatic mute the second she starts talking about sexual shit?

Jeimuzu
06-16-2009, 10:32 AM
The 'F' word is a very old word, recorded in English that stands for "Fornicate Under Command of King." I'd give you a full history lesson but I doubt any of you would read it.

What I'm trying to say is that, whenever Jojo says this word, it could be considered something that has to do with sex. Therefore s/he should be muted, even if the chances of the server getting in trouble is less than 0.50%.

And believe me, she says it alot.

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 01:13 PM
I agree with that and whenever she starts saying, 2 more years...

silent
06-16-2009, 07:28 PM
The 'F' word is a very old word, recorded in English that stands for "Fornicate Under Command of King." I'd give you a full history lesson but I doubt any of you would read it.

What I'm trying to say is that, whenever Jojo says this word, it could be considered something that has to do with sex. Therefore s/he should be muted, even if the chances of the server getting in trouble is less than 0.50%.

And believe me, she says it alot.

That is a false btw :P

The word has a lot of roots and a very uncertain background. Oxford dictionary traces it back to germanic words about meanings involving striking, rubbing, and having sex. All of the weird acronyms are just made up and have no backing. WIKI FTW!

garrett1100
06-16-2009, 07:57 PM
I rememer one of the first, if not the first time she came onto zm server. Even then ppl complained, just in one game. She didnt cuss from what i can remember, but come on, a year of spamming. Espeacially near vulgar spamming. Entertaining at first, but then incredibly annoying.

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Yes, she used to be very profane and offensive, but she's improved a lot since then. I've yelled at her several times myself.

She's still young and she does take a lot of bullshit from a lot of people; when I'm there, I see it, and when it calls for it I rise to her defense.

She's crazy and she talks a lot, but she's a good kid and it's a blast playing with her.

Not to mention she's the most popular girl in CS:S^^

Shinkiro
06-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Yes, she used to be very profane and offensive, but she's improved a lot since then. I've yelled at her several times myself.

She's still young and she does take a lot of bullshit from a lot of people; when I'm there, I see it, and when it calls for it I rise to her defense.

She's crazy and she talks a lot, but she's a good kid and it's a blast playing with her.

Not to mention she's the most popular girl in CS:S^^

in his book she's #1 lmao, u fucking pedobear :lmao::lmao:

Christmas
06-16-2009, 08:37 PM
in his book she's #1 lmao, u fucking pedobear :lmao::lmao:

Hey Walter....

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/chris-hansen.jpg

XxMastagunzxX
06-16-2009, 08:49 PM
hey walter....

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/chris-hansen.jpg

take a seat

Mallissin
06-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Silent's right. It's not an acronym.

http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/fuck.asp

As far as Jojo, she really is a 12 year old girl and I don't find her any more annoying than half of the other drama queens on ZM server. Most of the stuff she says isn't worse than the typical player, so it doesn't bother me. People complain about her voice but because I'm older the high pitch of her voice doesn't annoy my ears as much as the younger players.

When she does get vulgar, it's almost always AFTER someone starts shit with her. She's vulgar often because people make fun of her often. As far as I'm concerned, a player verbally assaulting a 12 year old on the server is inappropriate (constitutes disrespecting another player) and can be considered child abuse in most US states.

For that reason, if a permanent ban is seriously considered, I'd suggest making sure you have demos to backup the ban and they have to show she acted inappropriately without being aggravated by another player.

There's a growing movement against online bullying and I'd hate to see Jojo on the Nightly News crying crocodile tears while IBIS' servers are shutdown by California state police. It was the first state to enact Cyber-Bullying laws, and my state of Maryland the second. These laws don't cover this kind of thing, but I'd rather not give legislatures fuel for greater censorship.

Also, if there are to be rules created targeting specifically the underage players on the server, the rule has to be applied EQUALLY. I personally don't think it's necessary to single them out when it's typically the older players that cause the incidents, but if IBIS does decide underage players need a special set of rules, the admins can't play favorites.

Beeb
06-17-2009, 02:01 AM
I will be the first to admit that I have provoked her, but I just find her so annoying that I can't help myself sometimes..

Shes not a bad player.. i think maybe a perma-mute would be much better for the server.

oh and I think Autumn is the most popular girl in ZM :icon_mrgreen:

XxMastagunzxX
06-17-2009, 06:06 AM
Sometimes people provoke her but the day I posted this she came in out of nowhere and telling people she wanted their cocks. I was like WTF! :reddot:

Mallissin
06-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Sometimes people provoke her but the day I posted this she came in out of nowhere and telling people she wanted their cocks. I was like WTF! :reddot:

Wow. On voice or text?

Keep in mind, an admin can send text as another person (and of course people can change their name to match).

If she said that on mic, I agree that's way inappropriate and she probably deserves a long term mute.

Edit note: Need caffeine!

XxMastagunzxX
06-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Wow. On voice or text?

Keep in mind, an admin can send text as another person (and of course people can change their name to match).

If she said that on mic, I agree that's way inappropriate and she probably deserves a long term mute.

Edit note: Need caffeine!

She definitely said it over the mic. I was so shocked! :lmao:

&&toasties
06-25-2009, 10:56 PM
I will be the first to admit that I have provoked her, but I just find her so annoying that I can't help myself sometimes..

Shes not a bad player.. i think maybe a perma-mute would be much better for the server.

oh and I think Autumn is the most popular girl in ZM :icon_mrgreen:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm far from that.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Jeimuzu
06-26-2009, 10:34 PM
When she does get vulgar, it's almost always AFTER someone starts shit with her. She's vulgar often because people make fun of her often. As far as I'm concerned, a player verbally assaulting a 12 year old on the server is inappropriate (constitutes disrespecting another player) and can be considered child abuse in most US states.

It isn't like we haven't been trying to stop the people from bugging her. We've been punishing them as much as Jojo. Unfortunately, even when they aren't the problem, Jojo will mic spam all kinds of things regardless.

&&toasties
06-27-2009, 12:17 AM
It isn't like we haven't been trying to stop the people from bugging her. We've been punishing them as much as Jojo. Unfortunately, even when they aren't the problem, Jojo will mic spam all kinds of things regardless.

This is true.

I've been shoving dicks down peoples throats if they say anything inappropriate to her.

And I give her shit when she says something vulgar on her own, it's not all her fault.

But what is totally 100% her fault, she gets justly punished for it.

Ever since certain admins and I (and a few regulars) have been cracking down on the people who agitate her, she's been calming down.

Christmas
06-27-2009, 01:37 AM
This is true.

I've been shoving dicks down peoples throats if they say anything inappropriate to her.

And I give her shit when she says something vulgar on her own, it's not all her fault.

But what is totally 100% her fault, she gets justly punished for it.

Ever since certain admins and I (and a few regulars) have been cracking down on the people who agitate her, she's been calming down.

I don't know, she has been pretty much the same late at night when there are only one or two admins on.

Had her banned for one hour last night and she went nuts.

walterbrunswick
06-27-2009, 01:43 AM
I don't know, she has been pretty much the same late at night when there are only one or two admins on.

Had her banned for one hour last night and she went nuts.

Haha I remember that. And also H0B0 muted her at the EXACT right moment when she was about to say shit about my profile or something and he muted her at the exact right second and it made LULZ in the server :D

Jeimuzu
06-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Well, this is a recurring problem, someone should probably mention it to Jigsaw to get it permanently fixed.

Too lazy, you guys do it.

Kavinsky
06-27-2009, 02:43 AM
I think we should just make it policy to have her muted as soon as she comes on the zmod regardless if shes talking or not just as a preemptive mesure after all we don't want to be responsible for a young girl going crazy.

ReS_Mobile !
06-27-2009, 03:04 AM
Over 5 times shes said she wants to have sex with me... so shes either a nimpho maniac (spelling on that?) or im just that fucking attractive and irristable. :D this is my phone account btw.:smirk:

Christmas
06-27-2009, 03:47 AM
Speaking of sexuality, I just remembered WHY I banned her for the hour.

She "slurped" my crotch in game. If she is actually 12 that is sickening behavior and she should really be punished for her constant sexual issues. Honestly I don't think Kavinsky's idea of having her muted when she gets on is a bad one at all. She still gets to play and there are no freakouts or flames involved. (And my crotch is completely safe)

silent
06-27-2009, 05:03 AM
lol figured i would post this. I was playing in a death run server the other day and guess who i found playing there... PINK! lol, the guy was using his mic changer and everything claiming still to be a 11 year old girl. Got to love the sicko's in the world. I still think there is a good chance jojo is also a guy, he/she was always annoying and never learned his/her lession. I think you should do what you did to koolayed ban him/her for a month and every time he/she acts like a nut job ban him/her again. Without mute options or votemute its probably the most annoying thing other then cade breaking.

Kavinsky
06-27-2009, 08:12 AM
you know the gungame has a working mute feature, so why not switch the servers around so zmod has the mute feature and the gungame doesn't and since there always are admins on gungame theres really no need for it there, and that way everyone can just mute and by extension leave (and ignore) jojo alone.

(I think we should just make it policy to have her muted as soon as she comes on the zmod regardless if shes talking or not just as a preemptive mesure after all we don't want to be responsible for a young girl going crazy.)

and in addition to that I think that anyone trying to antagonise jojo should be muted antagonize as well * cough* evil ripper *cough*

mastercheff
06-28-2009, 05:23 PM
rofl i shall add flame to it roflcopter

Jeimuzu
06-28-2009, 09:32 PM
And if they could bring the vote mute feature from GG over to ZM, why not the Automatic Server Restarter from ZM to the RPG server? I suppose the servers just differ slightly, which is why the addons work differently. Or maybe not, I don't know.

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 04:58 PM

apparently banning breezy for constantly yelling and crying into his mic for 7 days is an over kill.

that's what I was told by nice guy walter.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 05:01 PM
apparently banning breezy for constantly yelling and crying into his mic for 7 days is an over kill.

*stalkstalk.*

anyways, it's been a month since this was posted in, why now?

Christmas
07-30-2009, 05:17 PM

Okay, James. :lmao:

Jeimuzu
07-30-2009, 11:35 PM
.. What's that suppose to mean?

Christmas
07-31-2009, 12:16 AM
.. What's that suppose to mean?

He bumped an old thread.

I was poking at your actions last week. :icon_mrgreen:

Jeimuzu
07-31-2009, 12:29 AM
I told you Christmas, I was bored out of my mind.

Though I don't think C.O. likes me anymore because of that. *cough*

Good news though, Hitman muted Jojo the other night. It was nice.