PDA

View Full Version : Autumn/Chelsea Tomfoolery: please stop.

NLA
06-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Hi there, on the CS:S server I'm known as NessLookAlike. First time forum goer, long time server player. I'll play during my leisure time on a semi-regular basis. Today I was temp-banned by Chelsea, or Autumn as her nickname is in-game. After switching the server to the map ad_egon_world, a very huge, very lengthy map to play on, and after 25 or so minutes of mic spamming with continuous talk, comments to users, yelling/screaming/shrieking at being shot, etc, basically holding down the mic button for extended amounts of time, some users played music to listen to, to pass time until nextmap.

At one point, I played Goldeneye N64 - Chemical Warfare Facility, classic 007 song, and several players liked it enough to hum along on their mics to the song. People generally enjoyed it. Not Chelsea, though. After maybe 30-45 secs into the song, Chelsea asked me to stop and threatened to mute me if I didn't. Of course, I stopped playing right then. Then Chelsea muted me.

Personally I don't like mute because aside from muting voice, it mutes chat, and I've played CS:S games before where admins will simply never unmute a player. I assumed this would be the case. I had stopped playing music and I rarely talk over mic as it is, so I disconnected and reconnected. Immediately Chelsea started talking over mic, "OHHHHH I CAN BAN HIM FOR THAT". Ban-happy, really. Just wanting to do it.

Here's my log from rejoining server. Of course there won't be any excerpts from Chelsea as Chelsea only talks over mic.

[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for NessLookAlike| LOL (STEAM_0:1:18427317).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for NessLookAlike| LOL (STEAM_0:1:18427317).
NessLookAlike| LOL connected
{Gr|M} ?????™ killed wiggumZ# chief wiggumz with galil.
*DEAD* NessLookAlike| LOL : I dont like mute because it means I cant talk either
*DEAD* NessLookAlike| LOL : thats lame
-vA™/ KÅ?M? | EnD killed {Gr|M} ?????™ with mp5navy.
*DEAD* {Gr|M} ?????™ : aw
[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
 [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
ETB: Terrorists have an advantage.
.:GoosE:. connected
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for .:GoosE:. (STEAM_0:0:20985066).

etc etc

Chelsea then asked me to personally apologize for micspamming (??) and that I had 5 seconds to do so before ban.

NessLookAlike| LOL : people enjoyed it
NessLookAlike| LOL : it wasnt mic spam
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: banned player NessLookAlike| LOL
You have been banned by Admin for 30 minutes
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

I'm fed up with obnoxious actions like this from Chelsea. She runs the CS:S server like its her personal cellphone and personal admin grounds, threatening bans/slays when people don't do as she says. It makes the game much less enjoyable for myself and others. I'm looking at your rules here, and I don't really see any problem with what I did, and a tempban certainly doesn't seem to have been in order.

----------------

Among other things, here are some rules I think have been crossed on a regular basis by Chelsea:

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.

On an almost constant basis Chelsea swears at people, and aside from being rude its not very easy on the ears.

9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)

People enjoyed this music. It wasn't even playing for a minute. Maybe she didn't like it, but thats not grounds for micspam. Talking, swearing, screaming and threatening players throughout the CS:S session is moreso micspam than 30-45 secs of 007 music. Among other things, I did listen and I heeded her asking me to stop.

III. Spamming

1) Yelling into a mic repeatedly to disrupt game play
2) The use of HLSS

A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it
B) Should not be overused or used for long durations

1.) Pretty much what Chelsea did and does on a regular basis.
2.) A/B) Players enjoyed it, Chelsea didn't, shouldn't matter. Was not micspam.

I. Kicks

Should be given out to players to break the rules and disrupt the game. A verbal and admin say warring should be given out in advanced of a kick.

1) If players fail to respond within a reasonable time frame they should be kicked for violation of any of the following

III
III.1

Chelsea was more than apt to skip this step and go straight to ban unless I personally apologized (to who? her? why?) for "micspamming". This is ridiculous.

-------------------------

Above all, I'm not saying Chelsea really abused her admin abilities. I'm not nitpicking over micspamming her own voice on a regular basis, swearing at players, and generally not being the "friendly admin" thats in the server's description. I'm just saying that I would really appreciate that tomfoolery like this doesn't happen again.

virtus
06-11-2009, 09:33 PM
I got demo of her talkin for 30 min non stop then she tells everyone to STFU .... should i post?

P.S.

Chelsy doenst give a shit about rules ZERO and Clan members put together... She makes up her own rules and tells people to go by them...

Sing for me or I'm gonna slay u!!!... fuckin bitch to me.. please....

Nemesis
06-11-2009, 09:53 PM
circumventing mute is grounds for ban, end of discussion. but how long were you banned for? shouldn't have been anything longer than a few minutes.

Virtus, whats the point of your posts? go flame somewhere else.

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi there, on the CS:S server I'm known as NessLookAlike. First time forum goer, long time server player. I'll play during my leisure time on a semi-regular basis. Today I was temp-banned by Chelsea, or Autumn as her nickname is in-game. After switching the server to the map ad_egon_world, a very huge, very lengthy map to play on, and after 25 or so minutes of mic spamming with continuous talk, comments to users, yelling/screaming/shrieking at being shot, etc, basically holding down the mic button for extended amounts of time, some users played music to listen to, to pass time until nextmap.

---> For this long comment: People WANTED that map. They specifically ASKED for "that really huge and fucking awesome" map. As for the mic spamming, I don't hold down the button on a constant basis. When my friends and I are talking, we're talking. Talking to ones friends is NOT considered micspamming. :]]

At one point, I played Goldeneye N64 - Chemical Warfare Facility, classic 007 song, and several players liked it enough to hum along on their mics to the song. People generally enjoyed it. Not Chelsea, though. After maybe 30-45 secs into the song, Chelsea asked me to stop and threatened to mute me if I didn't. Of course, I stopped playing right then. Then Chelsea muted me.

----> First off: NO ONE LIKED YOUR SONGS. I was NOT the first to ask you to stop mic spamming. I won't be last. After many people asked you to stop, I started too. You did NOT stop instantly. Lie #3. I threatened to mute you, and you kept on going, THEN I MUTED YOU.<33

Personally I don't like mute because aside from muting voice, it mutes chat, and I've played CS:S games before where admins will simply never unmute a player. I assumed this would be the case. I had stopped playing music and I rarely talk over mic as it is, so I disconnected and reconnected. Immediately Chelsea started talking over mic, "OHHHHH I CAN BAN HIM FOR THAT". Ban-happy, really. Just wanting to do it.

----> You disconnected to avoid the mute. If you read the rules so carefully, and you even kindly posted them, you would know that is an instant ban. Max one day. I did it for 30 minutes. Be grateful. :]] As far as being ban happy, I was warning you, that if you kept going, I would ban you. But if you had stopped, I would have let you stay. Like I usually do, I give second chances. You kept on going. Thus I banned for the mute avoiding. Btw, that's 4 lies now.

Here's my log from rejoining server. Of course there won't be any excerpts from Chelsea as Chelsea only talks over mic.

----> Lie #5. I talk quite a bit with (ADMIN) chat. :]]

NessLookAlike| LOL connected
{Gr|M} ?????™ killed wiggumZ# chief wiggumz with galil.
*DEAD* NessLookAlike| LOL : I dont like mute because it means I cant talk either
*DEAD* NessLookAlike| LOL : thats lame
-vA™/ KÅ?M? | EnD killed {Gr|M} ?????™ with mp5navy.
*DEAD* {Gr|M} ?????™ : aw
[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
 [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
ETB: Terrorists have an advantage.
.:GoosE:. connected

etc etc

Chelsea then asked me to personally apologize for micspamming (??) and that I had 5 seconds to do so before ban.

----> I asked you to apologise to EVERYONE else, including me, yes. You obviously don't know me that well, as I was joking. I didn't say "You have 5 seconds or you're banned", I just said you had 5 seconds, Curdy was laughing at the time. Lie #6.

NessLookAlike| LOL : people enjoyed it
NessLookAlike| LOL : it wasnt mic spam
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: banned player NessLookAlike| LOL
You have been banned by Admin for 30 minutes

I'm fed up with obnoxious actions like this from Chelsea. She runs the CS:S server like its her personal cellphone and personal admin grounds, threatening bans/slays when people don't do as she says. It makes the game much less enjoyable for myself and others. I'm looking at your rules here, and I don't really see any problem with what I did, and a tempban certainly doesn't seem to have been in order.

----> LOLOL. This part made me laugh. Lie #7. There are many, and I mean NUMEROUS people who absolutely love me. And you noticed when I called out out, everyone was like, "Wtf?" Because they were they, lolol. And I only threaten slays when people are camping or TK'ing, which I have the right to do. And when I say, "OMG IF YOU DO NOT KNIFE HIM IM GOING TO BAN YOUR ASS." If that is NOT obvious sarcasm and if I'm NOT obviously laughing my ass off while saying this, then you MIGHT actaully be right here. But, since EVERYONE else knows I'm JUST KIDDING, they laugh with me and keep playing. Let me know when I've actually banned someone for not knifing a certain individual.

----------------

Among other things, here are some rules I think have been crossed on a regular basis by Chelsea:

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.

On an almost constant basis Chelsea swears at people, and aside from being rude its not very easy on the ears.

----> I do swear a lot, I admit it. But swearing while laughing...hmm...I don't think you get where I'm going with this... :|

9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)

People enjoyed this music. It wasn't even playing for a minute. Maybe she didn't like it, but thats not grounds for micspam. Talking, swearing, screaming and threatening players throughout the CS:S session is moreso micspam than 30-45 secs of 007 music. Among other things, I did listen and I heeded her asking me to stop.

----> Lie #8. I'll leave it at that. No need to repeat myself.

III. Spamming

1) Yelling into a mic repeatedly to disrupt game play
2) The use of HLSS

A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it
B) Should not be overused or used for long durations

1.) Pretty much what Chelsea did and does on a regular basis.
2.) A/B) Players enjoyed it, Chelsea didn't, shouldn't matter. Was not micspam.

----> How many times do people have to explain the rules before you get it? The players DID NOT enjoy it. They even told you so when I called you out.

I. Kicks

Should be given out to players to break the rules and disrupt the game. A verbal and admin say warring should be given out in advanced of a kick.

1) If players fail to respond within a reasonable time frame they should be kicked for violation of any of the following

III
III.1

Chelsea was more than apt to skip this step and go straight to ban unless I personally apologized (to who? her? why?) for "micspamming". This is ridiculous.

----> When you rejoined to avoid the mute, I had the RIGHT to skip that step. Avoiding a mute is grounds for an instant ban. As I said before, had you STOPPED, I would not have banned you. Giving you a second chance. I shouldn't have done this.

-------------------------

Above all, I'm not saying Chelsea really abused her admin abilities. I'm not nitpicking over micspamming her own voice on a regular basis, swearing at players, and generally not being the "friendly admin" thats in the server's description. I'm just saying that I would really appreciate that tomfoolery like this doesn't happen again.

You just contradicted yourself, btw.

Just to let you know.

And also:

To be quite honest, with your constant disrespect towards me, that quite frankly I put up with, I should have banned you for much longer.

Don't come in here screaming admin abuse, saying I disrespect players by cussing, when you yourself is constantly disrespecting people, me mostly.

Just because you don't like me, doesn't give you that right.

You are among VERY FEW who do not like me.

I'll be back to post more later.

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 10:10 PM
circumventing mute is grounds for ban, end of discussion. but how long were you banned for? shouldn't have been anything longer than a few minutes.

Virtus, whats the point of your posts? go flame somewhere else.

It was 30 minutes.

lolol.

And I ignore Virtus' posts because I know none of them are intelligent enough to pay attention to anymore.

All he does is call me a bitch.

lollerz.

virtus
06-11-2009, 10:15 PM
CHELSY ALWAYS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!!! GET USED TO IT!

P.S. Chelsy... got get hit by a bus.. orrrrrr an 18 wheeler..

NLA
06-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Sigh. Most of your retorts call back to your many online friends and how everyone likes you and I'm part of a lowly crowd that dislikes you. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. IT NEVER WAS. ITS NOT PERSONAL. Its not even the constant micspamming. Its being ridiculous in the face of a little 007 music. I'm simply asking you to stop being ridiculous - not asking you to go back into CS:S several minutes after my forum post and call me out and exaggerate my post, "Ness says everyone hates me wow I was unaware of this", "Ness thats a lie no one liked your music" or anything else, just asking you to BE FAIR AND NOT JUMP TO BANS/KICKS/MICSPAM/EXAGGERATIONS. Just be a normal, friendly admin with a sense of humor to things you're sometimes not 100% comfortable with. An open mind, even.

tl;dr ease up

virtus
06-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Sigh.

Another regular bitch who wants some attention and ready to suck anyone's dick so people would just be friends with her...

Kavinsky
06-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Vitus just shut up this thread doesn't concern you, NLA 30 minute bans are standard here, 5 minutes just doesn't get the point across.

NLA
06-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Another regular bitch who wants some attention and ready to suck anyone's dick so people would just be friends with her...

lol. :lmao:

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 10:40 PM

Congrats Virtus.

You jumped on his balls nicely.

Sorry, but I HAD to respond to this one.

It made me LMAO.

xDD

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Sigh. Most of your retorts call back to your many online friends and how everyone likes you and I'm part of a lowly crowd that dislikes you. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. IT NEVER WAS. ITS NOT PERSONAL. Its not even the constant micspamming. Its being ridiculous in the face of a little 007 music. I'm simply asking you to stop being ridiculous - not asking you to go back into CS:S several minutes after my forum post and call me out and exaggerate my post, "Ness says everyone hates me wow I was unaware of this", "Ness thats a lie no one liked your music" or anything else, just asking you to BE FAIR AND NOT JUMP TO BANS/KICKS/MICSPAM/EXAGGERATIONS. Just be a normal, friendly admin with a sense of humor to things you're sometimes not 100% comfortable with. An open mind, even.

tl;dr ease up

Really?

Interesting.

Maybe I was trying to hint the point that you were lying?

I even numbered them for you and everything.

Jeez.

And you didn't ask me to do anything, Ness.

Lie#...Where was I? Like 9?

I think so.

Do you have a history with lying?

Are you a compulsive liar?

A pathological liar?

And lie # 10, I am a friendly admin.

And just like everyone else, I have temper flares when you do not listen to me when I tell you to do something when it comes to you breaking the rules.

When you don't follow the rules, you get punished.

Do you still not get it?

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 12:37 AM
007 rules.. Should come to ZM and play it sometime late at night on an escape map or something.

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 12:38 AM
You like double posting don't you?

See, I can do it too. >.>

TheLittlestHobo
06-12-2009, 12:39 AM
All the more laid back and cool regulars play past midnight (EST). We're more lenient :P

TheLittlestHobo
06-12-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi James! I'm just about to head to bed...DOUBLE POST!

NLA
06-12-2009, 11:24 AM
007 rules.. Should come to ZM and play it sometime late at night on an escape map or something.

I might do that. I'll look around on here for IBIS ZM info/IP.

Congrats Virtus.

You jumped on his balls nicely.

Sorry, but I HAD to respond to this one.

It made me LMAO.

xDD

I'm not even sure what "jumped on his balls nicely" means in this [any] context, but it seems like something you probably have more experience with than I do... That being said:

Watch this, I can do the same thing.

With my sentences.

I have trouble stringing sentences together, too! Coherent, well-formed and intelligent sentences bad, line-by-line afterthoughts and cheap witticisms that only serve to mask my inability to properly structure an argument without personal attacks or even attempt to provide evidence to the contrary good!

All joking aside, again, don't take what I say in chat personally. If you ever checked, you'd see that a lot of my insults aimed at you generally end with lol jk just kidding or somesuch. You rarely read the chat as it is so I doubt this (taking insult lightly) will be a problem. I'm not saying this whole thing was a terrible case of admin abuse, I'm saying it was tomfoolery/shenanigans/unnecessary and to please ease up. Everything I do in the server is to have fun and I'm fine with following rules that make sense and are fair, but again, please consider being fair to others in not micspamming, which includes your own voice, and above all, ease up. Thanks. lol. :wtg:

Fish
06-13-2009, 01:54 PM
I normally automatically mute her in my player list menu. She is annoying to me, and I dont care to hear her voice while trying to enjoy a game. *shrugs* However, by saying that I am talking shit I guess. Explain that one too.

Ohh, I asked walter what kind of shit I was talking to you. He said he had no clue what I was talking about. Drama queen right there folks.

virtus
06-13-2009, 02:52 PM
I normally automatically mute her in my player list menu. She is annoying to me, and I dont care to hear her voice while trying to enjoy a game. *shrugs* However, by saying that I am talking shit I guess. Explain that one too.

Ohh, I asked walter what kind of shit I was talking to you. He said he had no clue what I was talking about. Drama queen right there folks.

+1 this bitch is bringing down the servers

weeman2412
06-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Just ban her.. from the obscene amount of posts about her.. (even though I'm currently inactive) I say that she is stirrying up too much crap on the server.. doesn't this reminds you of past incidents that have caused massive drama in IBIS?!?!?!? Let me list them for everyones convenience...

1. Koolayed
2. Rodrigo..
3. That girl that was insanely annoying on the server.. (end up buying admin and getting it removed soon after)
4. I play CS with a helmet
5. oh ye numba 3 is cathy xD .. totally forgot her name
6. and shit loads of others you can freely search though the admin abuse section

virtus
06-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Just ban her.. from the obscene amount of posts about her.. (even though I'm currently inactive) I say that she is stirrying up too much crap on the server.. doesn't this reminds you of past incidents that have caused massive drama in IBIS?!?!?!? Let me list them for everyones convenience...

1. Koolayed
2. Rodrigo..
3. That girl that was insanely annoying on the server.. (end up buying admin and getting it removed soon after)
6. and shit loads of others you can freely search though the admin abuse section

Dude this bitch acts like she is the fuckin owner of the server... She said "you not part of IBIS no more" LOLOLOL i coulnt stop laughin at it

Christmas
06-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Dude this bitch acts like she is the fuckin owner of the server... She said "you not part of IBIS no more" LOLOLOL i coulnt stop laughin at it

Virtus. I may be new here, but you are a fucking douchebag.

Shut up and stop acting like a big shot. You aren't.

And for everyone else: takes two to tango.

&&toasties
06-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Virtus. I may be new here, but you are a fucking douchebag.

Shut up and stop acting like a big shot. You aren't.

And for everyone else: takes two to tango.

I've been waiting for someone else to say that, tbh.

If I had said it everyone would have brushed it off.

<33

virtus
06-13-2009, 08:31 PM
I've been waiting for someone else to say that, tbh.

If I had said it everyone would have brushed it off.

<33

Shut you pie hole! You no part of IBIS no MORE! LOLOLOL

&&toasties
06-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Shut you pie hole! You no part of IBIS no MORE! LOLOLOL

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ricochet
06-13-2009, 08:54 PM
There seem to be a VERY select few individuals who are repeatedly brought up on these boards for verious reasons. There would be a lot less DRAMA if these two were kindly escorted to the virtual door.

The most fascinating part is that these two almost ALWAYS appear in the same threads regardless of whether or not the thread subject is about them...

carry on, you two...

:wtg:

anex
06-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Ricochet's avatar... titties... bouncing....

Im sorry what did you say? I got distracted.

Virtus and Chelsie sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

Christmas
06-13-2009, 09:04 PM
There seem to be a VERY select few individuals who are repeatedly brought up on these boards for verious reasons. There would be a lot less DRAMA if these two were kindly escorted to the virtual door.

The most fascinating part is that these two almost ALWAYS appear in the same threads regardless of whether or not the thread subject is about them...

carry on, you two...

Seems like the reason Autumn is getting into the drama so much is because of the Autumn/Walter fiasco.

Try to keep it between you two guys.

Clone
06-13-2009, 09:04 PM
So let me get this straight....

Virtus is an idiot.
Chelsay/toastie is annoying
Richochet's avatar is a MAJOR hottie
James is james
Christmas is something

and these are the facts right???

Just figured i'd throw in my 2 cents :P

Clone

anex
06-13-2009, 09:25 PM

Agree I submit that this thread is now about Ricochets Avatar!

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gif
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gifhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customavatars/avatar22_4.gif

GLORIOUS BOUNCING TITTIES OF AWESOMENESS

inthebutt
06-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Agree I submit that this thread is now about Ricochets Avatar!

GLORIOUS BOUNCING TITTIES OF AWESOMENESS

I just really wanted to quote this :lmao::lmao:

oh and as an FYI she looks amazing in this clip but in her video's, yeah she needs a brown bag.

Fish
06-13-2009, 09:51 PM

oh and as an FYI she looks amazing in this clip but in her video's, yeah she needs a brown bag.

I dont think she needs a brown bag, but to each his own.

Koolayed
06-14-2009, 12:12 AM
i dunop bout u guys i came back in and som guy i forgot that remebered me i tld him "ur back koolayed" i said ya next thing u know i got banned from iether autom or another admin didnt catch the name like im not fully saying it was autom but seems like it

Nemesis
06-14-2009, 01:03 AM
So let me get this straight....

Virtus is an idiot.
Chelsay/toastie is annoying
James is james
Christmas is something

and these are the facts right???

Just figured i'd throw in my 2 cents :P

Clone

nicely said...

Christmas
06-14-2009, 01:09 AM

Her nose isn't "perfect" but if you think she needs a paper bag you are nuts.

Shinkiro
06-14-2009, 01:12 AM
Virt we all know ur an asshole and that everyone here trying to start a flame war has no life and virt stop jumping on ppl's dicks god damn dude, never thought u could have 20 up there

walterbrunswick
06-14-2009, 01:20 AM
Virt we all know ur an asshole and that everyone here trying to start a flame war has no life and virt stop jumping on ppl's dicks god damn dude, never thought u could have 20 up there

:plzdie:

:lmao:

ILY Shinkiro!

&&toasties
06-14-2009, 01:43 AM

Ily shinkiro!

hah...

Hodgie
06-14-2009, 02:27 AM

carry on, you two...

I agree Rico. I almost dread coming to the IBIS forums. I have to go through pages of bullshit drama just to find something worth reading. Reading these forums has become too much of a chore... I wish there was an option to just ignore threads started by certain people.

MBP has been MIA lately. This flame war / drama shit would be squashed if he was yelling at people.

I'd still stick it in her butt

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-14-2009, 07:45 AM

And you date models.

Shinkiro
06-14-2009, 01:13 PM

ILY Shinkiro!

too much time on on ur hands...did u finnaly stop masturbating to jojo's pic? or did u find another little girl to replace her?

&&toasties
06-14-2009, 02:21 PM
too much time on on ur hands...did u finnaly stop masturbating to jojo's pic? or did u find another little girl to replace her?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

NLA
06-14-2009, 04:31 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

walterbrunswick
06-14-2009, 04:36 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lol I know what you mean.

:werd::headache::banghead:
:thunder::thunder::thunder:
:shit::flame:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

whytboiz33
06-14-2009, 05:13 PM
i remember there was a point in time... or just call me crazy... but i recall zero saying this....

do not begin flames... do not post on an admin abuse thread if you are not one of 3 people...

zero... the thread creator... the admin in question... but i guess order fails to show relevence or importance to you morons.

&&toasties
06-14-2009, 09:16 PM
i remember there was a point in time... Or just call me crazy... But i recall zero saying this....

Do not begin flames... Do not post on an admin abuse thread if you are not one of 3 people...

Zero... The thread creator... The admin in question... But i guess order fails to show relevence or importance to you morons.

crazy!

D:

JigSaW
06-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Apocolypse, say something like that again, and you will be banned from the forums and the servers for a good amount of time

JigSaW
06-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Anyways, ya, we should have the abuse section moderated, as in anyone can post in them, but they will not appear public until ZERO or I and a few other select individuals approve of them

Apocalypse
06-15-2009, 03:03 PM
aw ok =[

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Apocolypse, say something like that again, and you will be banned from the forums and the servers for a good amount of time

Thank you.

^^-

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Anyways, ya, we should have the abuse section moderated, as in anyone can post in them, but they will not appear public until ZERO or I and a few other select individuals approve of them

I agree with this.

It would definately help with the flaming.

:]]

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-15-2009, 04:37 PM

This is why I like you. :wtg: (not gay)

Great idea !!! Progress has been made ! :wtg:

inthebutt
06-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I blame all the drama/flame wars on chelsea.

all cause of her and only her.

Jeimuzu
06-15-2009, 08:01 PM
What about Koolayed and Turtle? Koolayed seems like hes trying to behave but, Turtle is Turtle.

And if the abuse threads were private until approved then the accused admin wouldn't have a chance to defend himself.

I've seen plenty of abuse threads that were utter BS.

ManBearPig <ibis>
06-15-2009, 09:29 PM
My bad for being gone a lot.

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 10:59 PM
I blame all the drama/flame wars on chelsea.

all cause of her and only her.

Awe come on now.

Mallissin and Virtus don't ANY of the blame?

I have to eat it all?

Not fair.

;_;

walterbrunswick
06-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Awe come on now.

Mallissin and Virtus don't ANY of the blame?

I have to eat it all?

Not fair.

;_;

Remember how you told me a while ago that Virtus is a cool guy but he just can't handle admin?

I hate to say this, but the same applies directly to you. You are cool to play with, but you just can't handle the power.

The Clone incident is just mind-boggling. You should have just shrugged that off with a laugh or witty remark. Nobody is going to like you if you keep this up. Learn how to ease up and let things go. People are going to respect you more this way than if you jump down everyone's throat for disagreeing. Who cares if you're having a rough day? Don't take it out on people who are playing the game to have fun.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Remember how you told me a while ago that Virtus is a cool guy but he just can't handle admin?

I hate to say this, but the same applies directly to you. You are cool to play with, but you just can't handle the power.

The Clone incident is just mind-boggling. You should have just shrugged that off with a laugh or witty remark. Nobody is going to like you if you keep this up. Learn how to ease up and let things go. People are going to respect you more this way than if you jump down everyone's throat for disagreeing. Who cares if you're having a rough day? Don't take it out on people who are playing the game to have fun.

People obviously can't handle sarcastic comments.

And Walter, I think you need to, yet again I tell you, eat your own medicine.

Note that when I simply ASKED you if you ztele'd from a zombie?

And how you INSTANTLY went to insulting and snapping at me?

Think about it for a bit.

^^

I LIKE TURTLES
06-16-2009, 07:44 AM
What about Koolayed and Turtle? Koolayed seems like hes trying to behave but, Turtle is Turtle.

And if the abuse threads were private until approved then the accused admin wouldn't have a chance to defend himself.

I've seen plenty of abuse threads that were utter BS.

I don't really understand the point of my name being referenced here.
If you look at my responses lately, they have all been in retaliation to queers mentioning me. Care to explain?

inthebutt
06-17-2009, 01:56 PM
I don't really understand the point of my name being referenced here.
If you look at my responses lately, they have all been in retaliation to queers mentioning me. Care to explain?

TURTLE can't be queer, he's asian.

Asian's aren't allowed to be queer.

Were just awesome.

as for blaming it all on you chelsea, yeah I blame it all on you for bringing the drama that was in the GG server into the ZM server.

oh and I heard an interesting statement that your trying to fill in my spot on the ZM server?? That made me laugh.

Hitman
06-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Well I haven't played in the ZM server for a long time, I came in last night for a total of no more than 7 minutes.

I came in and said Hello to everyone and also said "Been a long time." Immediately mute by an admin Chelsea.

No big deal I was one of the original admins on the ZM server so I just stayed back and kept my mouth shut knowing her abuse. Map changed less than 5 minutes after the mute and this time I asked very politely.... "Why was I muted?"

Within 5 seconds..... banned!!!! for 5 minutes!!!! Now I assume that Chelsea banned me but I have been informed that he ban abilities have been taken away but it could have been this morning.

------------------Edit

My handle name as Metzelder.

Christmas
06-24-2009, 09:48 AM
No I don't believe Autumn's ban powers have been reinstated.

What time were you on? If it was yesterday afternoon either you are talking out of your ass or it was someone else who banned you.

XxMastagunzxX
06-24-2009, 09:59 AM

What time were you on? If it was yesterday afternoon either you are talking out of your ass or it was someone else who banned you.

Christmas, I know chelsea is your friend but we all know what she has done and she is guilty. There is no good in defending her it is a waste of time.

&&toasties
06-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Well I haven't played in the ZM server for a long time, I came in last night for a total of no more than 7 minutes.

I came in and said Hello to everyone and also said "Been a long time." Immediately mute by an admin Chelsea.

No big deal I was one of the original admins on the ZM server so I just stayed back and kept my mouth shut knowing her abuse. Map changed less than 5 minutes after the mute and this time I asked very politely.... "Why was I muted?"

Within 5 seconds..... banned!!!! for 5 minutes!!!! Now I assume that Chelsea banned me but I have been informed that he ban abilities have been taken away but it could have been this morning.

------------------Edit

My handle name as Metzelder.

Cloud.

I've talked to Jigsaw about this, and I'm sorry you believed it was me, but I had no part in this.

For one, I don't mute people for no reason, and for two, I don't have a ban power.

(and just because I know what's going to happen: Walter I constantly mute you for disrespect.)

I honestly don't know who muted and banned you.

But I can promise you it wasn't me.

&&toasties
06-24-2009, 11:38 AM

No, this apparently happened a while ago.

I do believe I saved the log with Jigsaw that time.

Christmas
06-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Christmas, I know chelsea is your friend but we all know what she has done and she is guilty. There is no good in defending her it is a waste of time.

Seems to me like you are using the name of the accused instead of the proof to base your assumption.

Hitman
06-24-2009, 12:02 PM
No biggie anyway it was 5 minutes but I am trying to figure out who did the ban so I can approach them.

Sorry for accusing you.

Christmas you don't have to be so hostile I said it politely as I could without starting a flame but you sir can kiss my white ass

Shinkiro
06-24-2009, 12:18 PM
and the flame war begins :lmao:

XxMastagunzxX
06-24-2009, 12:25 PM
and the flame war begins :lmao:

:lmao::jive::popcorn:

BTW christmas there is plenty of proof.

ChronicVT
06-24-2009, 12:39 PM
I am EVERYONE'S friend and take only the side of right. Every time I come to these forums, it's all I hear: Autumn this, Chelsea that. Sounds like the children in my day care job... Grow up EVERYONE!

You all bring to much personal crap to the forum, that is supposed to be about the servers and the games... all I hear is about who likes who, who hates who, and what wrongs are happening to each other... I will tell you the same thing I tell my students (of all ages, regardless to how old they act): You don't like someone and decide to move elsewhere; there will be the same people you tried to escape, with new names, and same quirks. So rather than leave stay. Be a bigger person and understand that you will not like everyone. Work on how to live withy them and you'll enjoy life more! No one likes a snitch, a tattle-tail, or a whine a$$! Kill them with kindness and thier weakness and flaws will be revealed on it's own!

And for the record, this is for EVERYONE including Chelsea!

Christmas
06-24-2009, 02:23 PM
I like how my original post disappeared.

Lame.

Chronic: Sorry about seeming hostile. I think people can attest I've been a little more of a dick lately, and from the story it seemed absolutely ridiculous to assume it was Autumn who banned you.

No hard feelings, old chap.

๖ReS
06-24-2009, 02:50 PM

1. Koolayed
2. Rodrigo..

Didn't you get banned for speed hacking ?
and why the fuck is "I play CS with a helmet on" part of that list.
I miss that guy so much but hes in the army now or something.
Good to see the forums are finally fixxed so the flame wars can re-begin...

walterbrunswick
06-25-2009, 10:32 AM
For one, I don't mute people for no reason, and for two, I don't have a ban power.

(and just because I know what's going to happen: Walter I constantly mute you for disrespect.)

For one, yes you do? Maybe you should watch the demos again? And consider what other regulars have said about you?
For two, Thank God!!!

It's cute how you confuse disagreement with disrespect. Good job, really smart cookie there.

I was also thinking, you were a lot funner to play with on L4D. My bad for bringing you to CS:S and buying you CS:S the second time... :\ We live and learn right?

I CALL BEING PYROTECHNICIAN!! :D

EDIT: Yeah, so I'll "bite the bullet" and say it myself, Chelsea is getting better. It's a work-in-progress but I definitely think she's learned from her mistakes (though I still wouldn't trust her with ban powers, not just yet...).

Like I said, personal matters are over-with. Personal issues are not my business anymore. However, as an admin, she's handling herself a lot better lately from what I've seen, and I'm happy to see improvements. *thumbs up*

And who said people can't change!! :)

Jeimuzu
06-25-2009, 10:40 AM
"I play CS with a helmet on" was a decent regular, I have to ask the same thing Res did. Why is he on the list? And yeah, didn't you get banned for speed hacking? Or was that someone else.. If so, there's someone taking your name, he could have been banned for that as well. <.<'

&&toasties
06-25-2009, 11:37 AM
No biggie anyway it was 5 minutes but I am trying to figure out who did the ban so I can approach them.

Sorry for accusing you.

Christmas you don't have to be so hostile I said it politely as I could without starting a flame but you sir can kiss my white ass

Not a problem.

I understand with all of my threads, it's natural to think such a thing, lolol.

&&toasties
06-25-2009, 11:44 AM

1.) lolol.

2.) I have no idea who that is.

3.) ARMY?! The fuck. Everyones in the army. I now have respect for the marines because of the Transformers movie. THEY DID SO MUCH FOR OPTIMUS PRIME<33

4.) I know, but now I'll ignore it. Because I grew up a little. ^^

Hodgie
06-25-2009, 12:34 PM

I don't think this weeman would hack on IBIS. That'd be like vladninja hacking. They're both regs who've put a lot of time into the server. I'm pretty sure Weeman used to be an admin (a decent one).

Hitman
06-25-2009, 02:05 PM
No it was this guy who got banned for hacking

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-25-2009, 11:25 PM

Sorry for accusing you.

Aren't you Hitman?

If so i do remember you.

I don't think this weeman would hack on IBIS. That'd be like vladninja hacking. They're both regs who've put a lot of time into the server. I'm pretty sure Weeman used to be an admin (a decent one).

Both good and fair players.

Hitman
06-26-2009, 01:59 AM
Aren't you Hitman?

If so i do remember you.

Both good and fair players.

Yes I Am.....

drumroll

HITMAN!!! BACK AFTER GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!! One of the few remaining non-IBIS admins in the ZM and GG lol.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Yes I Am.....

drumroll

HITMAN!!! BACK AFTER GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!! One of the few remaining non-IBIS admins in the ZM and GG lol.

lawlruss ( idk some kid said it in game... )

Jeimuzu
06-27-2009, 01:55 AM
MBP! I know you don't know me, but I've missed you moderating the forums. Please clean the useless threads out and stop the flame wars, I can't keep up. X_X