PDA

View Full Version : Senior admin / chelsy

virtus
06-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Since when does IBIS servers doenst have senior admin RULE? because I've been told by chelsy that Jigsaw is the owner of the IBIS now and Zero is nothing anymore.. Cuz i was senior admin then she came and told me go fuck myself and changed the map...

Is this a new rule?

DEMO #1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/243577573/demo11chelsy.dem)

DEMO #2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/243577764/demo11chelsy_2.dem)

P.S. Should I start another thread on RACISM? cuz she calls everyone "JEW"... Or its not racism no more?

Nemesis
06-11-2009, 09:45 PM
didn't you just make a thread about this two days ago? and besides, you abuse this rule (along with all the others) all the time. just let it go dude, stop poking at every damn thing.

virtus
06-11-2009, 09:46 PM
didn't you just make a thread about this two days ago? and besides, you abuse this rule (along with all the others) all the time. just let it go dude, stop poking at every damn thing.

You got demo of me abusing? At least i back up my words... all u do is talk shit.. got demo post it..

P.S. this is not just cuz of map... Im wonderin is Zero really no one here like chelsy told me... or Jigsaw and Chelsy owners of the server now?

Nemesis
06-11-2009, 09:50 PM
You got demo of me abusing? At least i back up my words... all u do is talk shit.. got demo post it..

P.S. this is not just cuz of map... Im wonderin is Zero really no one here like chelsy told me... or Jigsaw and Chelsy owners of the server now?

you know how whenever i come in the server the first thing you do is mute me? ya, thats on demo, will you tell me how to post it? it never lets me put it up for some reason... maybe how to put them into movie maker so i can put all the nice clips together in a nice little short for everyone.

virtus
06-11-2009, 10:02 PM
you know how whenever i come in the server the first thing you do is mute me? ya, thats on demo, will you tell me how to post it? it never lets me put it up for some reason... maybe how to put them into movie maker so i can put all the nice clips together in a nice little short for everyone.

good job tryin to do what mallisin or what his name is in other post... he tried to make a movie too.. well if u tryin to make a movie... u dont got no demos... P.S. i mute u cuz u got a big mouth.. rejoin to over mute ill ban u..

P.S. remmber u banned me everytime i came to server? dont like ur own medicine?

Nemesis
06-11-2009, 10:32 PM
good job tryin to do what mallisin or what his name is in other post... he tried to make a movie too.. well if u tryin to make a movie... u dont got no demos... P.S. i mute u cuz u got a big mouth.. rejoin to over mute ill ban u..

P.S. remmber u banned me everytime i came to server? dont like ur own medicine?

so you just admitted to banning me everytime i come in the server, so you just admitted to admin abuse, and here it is, on the forums in proof, now i dont need demos since you just admitted it. thank you Virtus :)

Kavinsky
06-11-2009, 10:33 PM
this guys just on a witch hunt, just ignore him.

virtus
06-11-2009, 10:46 PM
so you just admitted to banning me everytime i come in the server, so you just admitted to admin abuse, and here it is, on the forums in proof, now i dont need demos since you just admitted it. thank you Virtus :)

Did u even understand what the fuck u just said?

I dont give a shit what u say ... post demos.. that will be a proof.. all my threads have demos.. i dont post words bullshit..

Nemesis
06-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Did u even understand what the fuck u just said?

I dont give a shit what u say ... post demos.. that will be a proof.. all my threads have demos.. i dont post words bullshit..

but you don't understand, you just said you abuse your admin, i don't need demo's you just said you did. i win!

virtus
06-11-2009, 10:50 PM
but you don't understand, you just said you abuse your admin, i don't need demo's you just said you did. i win!

Canadian fuck... come to server and say something stupid.. please..

Nemesis
06-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Canadian fuck... come to server and say something stupid.. please..

now you're openly being racist on the forums. i win agian! yay!

virtus
06-11-2009, 11:02 PM
now you're openly being racist on the forums. i win agian! yay!

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

๖ReS
06-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Why the fuck dose this ass hole still have admin ?

virtus
06-11-2009, 11:06 PM
why the fuck dose this ass hole still have admin ?

how am i an asshole again? Abuse? Post a demo maybe? Wait... No one got a demo... I guees it never happened u lying sons of bitches

Nemesis
06-11-2009, 11:10 PM
how am i an asshole again? Abuse? Post a demo maybe? Wait... No one got a demo... I guees it never happened u lying sons of bitches

don't need demos, you're doing it right here in the forums for us. just need Zero to read it...

Christmas
06-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Autumn is going to go nuts when she reads this.

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Autumn is going to go nuts when she reads this.

LMAO.

I just got a kick out of it.

I never said ZERO was no longer the owner of the servers.

I just recited what Jigsaw said.

He said there was never such a thing as senior admin.

And Hobo says it socially accepted.

Now look who's lying?

I don't follow by that anymore, I'm going to do things as James does them, because it makes more sense to me.

Us admins aren't supposed to be fighting over who has the most power.

We're all equal, we all pay $11.

How James does things is he get a common vote from the admins to do things like map votes/changes.

Makes sense to me.

Admins = administrators.

Meaning we're supposed to keep peace.

Not fight amongst ourselves.

Virtus, you just want absolute power, hence why you're on a witch hunt.

You've already dug you're own grave.

Honestly.

And I do have demos on you, slapping yourself in ZMod like Getcha and Cat, to get to unreachable places.

And I also have you on demo !ztele'ing from a zombie.

Not that isn't admin abuse, but illegal either way.

And go ahead and start a racism thread.

See who stands behind you.

Hodgie
06-11-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm actually gonna have to agree with virtus on this one (about senior admin... nothing else in this thread). Senior admin has been a long time policy. You know the sayings "Too many chiefs..." or "Too many cooks..."? Same thing...

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 12:23 AM
I don't know about you guys, but us ZMers are going to still go by the senior admin rule, even if it isn't official. Though senior admin is a fancy way of saying first admin.

Jigsaw said something along the lines of "There is no senior admin rule" or something. I had a discussion with Hobo about it.

And no, I didn't bother to read anything other then the name of the thread, in case I'm way off.

TheLittlestHobo
06-12-2009, 12:26 AM
+1 on the senior admin. As Chelsea has said it before, it is socially accepted and people should recognize by now that "first admin = senior admin". I figured we used that terminology for professionality sake.

With James making map votes, what he does in the server before he makes the map votes is to collaborate with the senior admin. Even so as senior admin, he collaborates with all the admins if it is okay to put up map votes. We just don't go ahead and do it and assume the maps are preferred.

And people please, stop being such Mallissins...

Mallissin: n. 1) A person who informs the population of incriminating demos of another person or group, yet have not made posts when requested right away.

ZERO
06-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Speaking of jig when I received his weekly report today he stated that he almost removed you admin the last time he saw you...

Although I admit that I have not and can not yet view the demos do not think that you are not on thin ice. Even though and if she gets into trouble this will be the first time she will be warned/reprimanded (assuming she did anything wrong) however for you it will likely be your last.

You both better cool your jets especially you who were already on a thin sheet of ice when this all started. Also do not try to be like "wait what" I am not a blind shit head to the numerous complaints and problems with your admin ever since DAY ONE.

I am now locking this thread, but you both better say your prayers this weekend because next week I am going to be on EVERY DAY cleaning the shit out of the tubes and this includes admin abuse :smirk: