PDA

View Full Version : Im Done.

virtus
06-12-2009, 12:45 AM
I canceled my subscription... because I'm tired of all the drama... Chelsy gets off from all the bullshit she does on the server and I'm sick and tired of dealing with it by myself.

There are plenty servers to play on with better ranking system and stats..

Everytime I try to lead people to open their eyes to see real chelsy ... but they fuckin blinded by her moaning and flirting with every other person that comes to server..

If you really wanna change the server.. good luck.. but u fail epicly at it...

Hope making people sing for you will get alot of people on the server..

P.S. You were a bitch.. You are a bitch... You always will be attention hungry BITCH.

P.S.S. May the Mother Russia be with you. Peace.

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 12:48 AM
i canceled my subscription... Because i'm tired of all the drama... Chelsy gets off from all the bullshit she does on the server and i'm sick and tired of dealing with it by myself.

There are plenty servers to play on with better ranking system and stats..

Everytime i try to lead people to open their eyes to see real chelsy ... But they fuckin blinded by her moaning and flirting with every other person that comes to server..

If you really wanna change the server.. Good luck.. But u fail epicly at it...

Hope making people sing for you will get alot of people on the server..

P.s. You were a bitch.. You are a bitch... You always will be attention hungry bitch.

nemie.

We have succeeded!!!!

<33!!!!

Nemesis
06-12-2009, 12:50 AM
:lmao:

virtus
06-12-2009, 12:52 AM
I'll be the bigger man and leave...you all can butt fuck each other.

Nemesis
06-12-2009, 12:55 AM
nemie.

We have succeeded!!!!

<33!!!!

it wasn't my intention to have him an hero. he did this to himself. the only joy i take in this is that the server will once agian be a good place to play.

virtus
06-12-2009, 01:00 AM
So many admins canceled their admins cuz of this bitch.. I feel bad for Zero.

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 01:43 AM

I thought it was because of the smuT clan?

Wow, I was mistaken.

:|

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 01:44 AM
it wasn't my intention to have him an hero. he did this to himself. the only joy i take in this is that the server will once agian be a good place to play.

That's exactly what I was thinking and telling a fellow player.

No more Russian Monarchy<33

inthebutt
06-12-2009, 01:47 AM

your gonna give up like that VIRT??

you know if you really wanted people to believe you, actually get demo's of her doing all the stuff you say she does. Post them and let zero view them. even if there huge demo's. take the time to go through it and post what you want.

@chelsea:
I've been hearing some things in the ZM server about you.

You better behave little lady.

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 01:50 AM

you know if you really wanted people to believe you, actually get demo's of her doing all the stuff you say she does. Post them and let zero view them. even if there huge demo's. take the time to go through it and post what you want.

@chelsea:

What am I doing?

Being a good admin?

o o?

virtus
06-12-2009, 01:53 AM

@chelsea:

I told Zero numerous of times to send him demos.. he ignores me... I guess no one cares about a bitch destroyin 3 servers..

Curdy
06-12-2009, 01:55 AM
ppl cared because you abused your powers virtus its that simple.

walterbrunswick
06-12-2009, 01:56 AM
What the fuck guys. Quit fighting, honestly. It's getting a little tiring.

More love, less hate!

inthebutt
06-12-2009, 01:56 AM
I told Zero numerous of times to send him demos.. he ignores me... I guess no one cares about a bitch destroyin 3 servers..

ZERO has a computer to worry about right now.

You should be POSTING these demo's. Not waiting for ZERO to say send them to me.

If you have them post them, ZERO will view them.

virtus
06-12-2009, 01:57 AM
What the fuck guys. Quit fighting, honestly. It's getting a little tiring.

More love, less hate!

Goin to different servers... where this bitch never gonna be...

virtus
06-12-2009, 01:58 AM
ZERO has a computer to worry about right now.

You should be POSTING these demo's. Not waiting for ZERO to say send them to me.

If you have them post them, ZERO will view them.

i have over 30 demos...he always says later later.. oh well..idc anymore..she gonna get off of it anyway..

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 01:59 AM
Goin to different servers... where this bitch never gonna be...

Just for that, I'mma follow your ass.

xDD

virtus
06-12-2009, 02:27 AM
Just for that, I'mma follow your ass.

xDD

good luck with that.. ull be banned in 2 min.

Kavinsky
06-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Sayonara Fucko'

&&toasties
06-12-2009, 04:03 AM
good luck with that.. ull be banned in 2 min.

Lmao.

You'll get admin there too?

virtus
06-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Lmao.

You'll get admin there too?

Nope but i got FRIENDS admins.. if u didint know.. who will bann u same second ull come to server... we dont need dum ass bitch in that server.

P.S. Duckvader has admin there... Ill ask him for example.. he'll bann ur ass

Kavinsky
06-12-2009, 12:42 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

autumns one of the good admins on zmod, I have yet to see her abuse her powers and besides anyone can say I've got 30 videos of someone doing wrong on ibis, posting it and proving it is another thing completely.

virtus
06-12-2009, 12:49 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

autumns one of the good admins on zmod, I have yet to see her abuse her powers and besides anyone can say I've got 30 videos of someone doing wrong on ibis, posting it and proving it is another thing completely.

u blind? i already posted like 15 demos.. did it get nowhere? nop.. i guees its good when shit load of people leave the servers cuz of her

XxMastagunzxX
06-12-2009, 12:49 PM

None of that means shit.
Your subscription didn't mean shit.
You were about to lose your admin anyway.
Goodbye! :violin:

Christmas
06-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Soooo much drammaaaaaaaa.

We don't no drama.

No no drama. No no no no drama.

Hitman
06-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Dream come true???? God dmanit and I thought that I would be the first to say goodbye...... beat me to the punch like you said you would :P

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZERO
06-12-2009, 01:15 PM
I find it interesting that this thread is in the admin abuse section, I suppose because the admin abuse is done. Also as for the demos I said you could send then but that I could not watch them until the computer was fixed. Yea it was supposed to be fixed already this week and newegg was supposed to have a new board here today. Unfortunately the universe simply does not want this computer finished. Now the fucking motherboard comes on Monday and hopefully this one will work and I can finally get shit straitened out. I would also like to point out that you decided to pull out right after my post about getting on all of the servers next week to clear all the abuse and other problems out. I still am going to look into her abusing and if she is I will take some powers away for a bit as is the case for first offenders. I will still be viewing the demos that you did post next week as well.

I am closing this thread to prevent a flame war.