PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet Admin Abuse

Shinkiro
06-14-2009, 04:02 PM
We were chating in game and i was just having some shits and giggles with

Walter then i call him a pussy for killing me but rico thought i was calling him a

pussy then he kicks and bans me for a week, so then i tell Walter i meant it on

him so he unbans me but then rico gives a shit apology saying i shouldnt

disrespect admins and crap even when walter knew i was joking

I just saw it as a premeditated ban for something as much as a

misunderstanding, especially a week ban, and it was like 30 secs after i say it, i get banned

walterbrunswick
06-14-2009, 04:12 PM
I was there. Although I've never had any bad encounters with Ricochet and he is a cool guy to play with, I would have to agree that he over-reacted too quickly in this case. I told him I used to take quite a bit of bullshit when I was an admin and never really took it too seriously, so it might be a good idea if he eased up on his admin control.

It's the Internet. Shit happens. You're not going to punch a guy in the face just cause he calls you a pussy in real life.

Boost King
06-14-2009, 04:49 PM
werddd that admin is a douche :)

ZERO
06-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Could have hit wrong key, also he did unban you soon after correct?

Koolayed
06-14-2009, 06:03 PM
thats not like him he mostly abusing the whole time when no body is around xD

walterbrunswick
06-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Koolayed I don't know you but from what I heard about you, you got some balls showing your face around here.

Jeimuzu
06-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Rico seems decent, I think we worked out the differences we had awhile back, but a 7 day ban for one word is a bit insane. But yeah, you were unbanned so.

Also, I know who you are when you play koolayed.

Boost King
06-14-2009, 06:44 PM
Rico seems decent, I think we worked out the differences we had awhile back, but a 7 day ban for one word is a bit insane. But yeah, you were unbanned so.

Also, I know who you are when you play koolayed.

i think he likes banning people for 7 days lol, i got banned for 7 days cause i called him a cocksucker and cunt lol

walterbrunswick
06-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Are you all forgetting that Shinkiro/Death/PyroManiac is the same guy who made Zombie Mod maps that we so much enjoy: The Lost World and Jurassic Park!

Show some appreciation for Chrissakes!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

EDIT: I changed my gay pic Shinkiro, now fuck off! God damn...

Shinkiro
06-14-2009, 06:50 PM
it defiantly wasn't a miss key cause he genuinely thought i called him that but

even though it was un-done a few mins after i just found stupid as fuck for him

to ban me for a week so fast for a single misunderstanding

and on a side note Zero i still have that zm map but when i said it was ready for u it defiantly wasn't cause it had so many glitches and exploits that im still fixing em and few other projects i still haven't finished due to school, but i cant for this week or next week due to studying and finals

p.s.s Walter seriously change that gay pic of u we don't need to see that

Dual
06-14-2009, 06:50 PM
i think he likes banning people for 7 days lol, i got banned for 7 days cause i called him a cocksucker and cunt lol

Thats seem to be a proper banned. I Hope you learn not to be too disrespectful.

XxMastagunzxX
06-14-2009, 07:26 PM

I believe that is the first post you have ever made since I have been here, at least that I have seen.

Dual
06-14-2009, 07:35 PM
I believe that is the first post you have ever made since I have been here, at least that I have seen.

Yeah Im new here.:wtg:

Shinkiro
06-14-2009, 07:45 PM

what a noob :pistols:

Apocalypse
06-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Message Erased by Author?

Shinkiro
06-14-2009, 08:02 PM
um actually no apoc i cant hack for shit i just don't see the reason behind it and another thing wtf are u doing here i thought u killed ur whole family and was put into jail? and here i thought u were the major hacker here u try to get revenge on all those ppl that hate u

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-14-2009, 08:03 PM
are you also forgetting that hes the one who has been in this server with oasis hacking and mic spammin the gungame/zombie-mod servers.

WOW apoc hasn't been here in awhile, hopefully you come back :icon_mrgreen:

are you serious though, any proof?

walterbrunswick
06-14-2009, 08:05 PM
OMFG Apocolypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK.

HAVE YOU BEEN.

You goddamn weirdo! :D

WELCOME BACK!??

EDIT: Shinkiro says you've become a jackass. I knew you before the WoRM days, back from GS-ZM, and I remember you helped me out a few times, even with Cathy. Just looking through old logs now. Too many memories...

The old logs between me and Chelsea were the good days too. QUICK, I NEED A TIME MACHINE!!~

Shinkiro
06-14-2009, 08:16 PM
no hes fucking lying cause i aint good with servers or any of that shit and its not a good welcome back cause hes a hypocrite when he says he cant hack hes done

it before quite a few times and hes just a hater

but yeah i mic spammed a few times last year but idk who hasn't mic spammed to at least once on another server

&&toasties
06-14-2009, 09:13 PM
The old logs between me and Chelsea were the good days too. QUICK, I NEED A TIME MACHINE!!~

Shinkiro
06-14-2009, 09:17 PM
fail on ur part walter :reddot:

walterbrunswick
06-14-2009, 09:27 PM

I know, we used to get along at one point.

Can you believe it?

&&toasties
06-14-2009, 09:33 PM
I know, we used to get along at one point.

Can you believe it?

This isn't your thread to be commenting on.

Stop it.

virtus
06-14-2009, 09:57 PM
This isn't your thread to be commenting on.

Stop it.

Aint your either. Get lost.

Christmas
06-14-2009, 10:07 PM
Aint your either. Get lost.

Aint yours either.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Aint yours either.

aint yours too.

inthebutt
06-14-2009, 11:05 PM
You're not going to punch a guy in the face just cause he calls you a pussy in real life.

Yeah I would.

Rico always uses his admin for the best of the server. plus your unbanned and free to kill zombies.

XxMastagunzxX
06-15-2009, 06:22 AM

No you're just not active anymore :alright:

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 06:33 AM
aint yours too.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Boost King
06-15-2009, 08:13 AM

i was being disrespectful, yes even zero said a week is too much ... so u can give ur friend ricochet a nice long rib job :icon_mrgreen:, see now i hope u can see i do not give a fuck what u think is disrespectful. its the fuckin internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-15-2009, 08:28 AM
i was being disrespectful, yes even zero said a week is too much ... so u can give ur friend ricochet a nice long rib job :icon_mrgreen:, see now i hope u can see i do not give a fuck what u think is disrespectful. its the fuckin internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try and disrespect an admin again and you will find yourself banned for a week.

Boost King
06-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Try and disrespect an admin again and you will find yourself banned for a week.

in game i barely ever do its very rare and i normally dont get pissed off easily. plus this isnt in game i doubt u can ban me from the game for what i say here otherwise that would be utter bullshit, i have no disrespect for u tho im playing in game with u now were having fun hun :)

ZERO
06-15-2009, 10:42 AM
Message Erased by Author?
He hath returned!

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-15-2009, 12:02 PM
in game i barely ever do its very rare and i normally dont get pissed off easily. plus this isnt in game i doubt u can ban me from the game for what i say here otherwise that would be utter bullshit, i have no disrespect for u tho im playing in game with u now were having fun hun :)

Yeah you're cool in my book ! =) Lots of fun knifing you until you decided to give up and press 2. LOL
GG !

Boost King
06-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah you're cool in my book ! =) Lots of fun knifing you until you decided to give up and press 2. LOL
GG !

haha i hated it! im normally really good knifing lol and u won 3 rounds in a row we botth know they were supposed to be my winns :pistols: lol