PDA

View Full Version : Alright it's time to spill the beans.

Oasis
06-15-2009, 08:13 PM
Alright so let's start off with admin abuse in the ZM server, always been there, nothing's ever been done about it. ceiling cat/chelsea needs to learn to control their admin and not use it for personal gain.

Not so much chelsea, but she does beacon players constantly, change maps when she wants, yells into her mic after she has told others to not mic spam.

Ceiling cat slaps players all the time, gets them killed and she laughs it off. She does other stuff but it's minor, but falls into the category of admin abuse.

Now why does this continue to happen? Because this server has turned shitty, zero, you let anyone on as an admin and I know you'll say "Oh money's money". But you don't realize how shitty the people you hire are. I know you're busy as well, so you can't really watch over everyone at everytime, but just once, come in and watch what the admins do in ZM and do something about it.

What the fuck has this server turned into? Back in mid 08 it was fun as fuck. Now it's just do whatever the fuck everyone wants. People ztele from zombies and get minor punishments. Some people get favored over others, people complain and get ignored. People abuse going to spectate before turning into a zombie, people cade break, and if it's an admin's friend who cade breaks, nothing is done.

My flame shield is on, so inb4ragessayect.

Have fun flaming me for something I won't even be here to read.

EDIT: There are more admins that abuse as well, such as clone slapping himself to wherever he wants, he's like a new rodrigo.

XxMastagunzxX
06-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Alright so let's start off with admin abuse in the ZM server, always been there, nothing's ever been done about it. ceiling cat/chelsea needs to learn to control their admin and not use it for personal gain.

Not so much chelsea, but she does beacon players constantly, change maps when she wants, yells into her mic after she has told others to not mic spam.

Ceiling cat slaps players all the time, gets them killed and she laughs it off. She does other stuff but it's minor, but falls into the category of admin abuse.

Now why does this continue to happen? Because this server has turned shitty, zero, you let anyone on as an admin and I know you'll say "Oh money's money". But you don't realize how shitty the people you hire are. I know you're busy as well, so you can't really watch over everyone at everytime, but just once, come in and watch what the admins do in ZM and do something about it.

What the fuck has this server turned into? Back in mid 08 it was fun as fuck. Now it's just do whatever the fuck everyone wants. People ztele from zombies and get minor punishments. Some people get favored over others, people complain and get ignored. People abuse going to spectate before turning into a zombie, people cade break, and if it's an admin's friend who cade breaks, nothing is done.

I agree with you to an extent.

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 08:40 PM

So, it's admin abuse when players ASK to be beaconed and I beacon them?

Didn't know that.

Because if that's the case then EVERY SINGLE ADMIN EVER, has been an abuser.

ANNDD:

I DO NOT change maps constantly, mind you.

Please enlighten me as to when I do this.

And can you prove it?

----

I do not use my admin for personal gain, that would be other admins.

Quit confusing me with others, it's getting old.

It's funny how certain people and their little groups are trying SO HARD to get my admin taken away.

I'm not doing anything wrong but being a good admin.

Only thing I ever did wrong was ban Walter for personal reasons.

inthebutt
06-15-2009, 08:41 PM

EDIT: There are more admins that abuse as well, such as clone slapping himself to wherever he wants, he's like a new rodrigo.

zteleing from zombies was an instant 30 minute ban by me, moving to spectate before they got tagged was an instant 1 day ban. Cade breakers also got a 1 day ban.

If I knew a player was known to cause trouble, any rule break was a 7 day ban.

mic spammers/radio spammers got a 1 hour ban.

This was how I was able to keep the ZM server from spilling over into this, what it is today.

only 1 admin abuse thread with my name on it to.

I know what I'm doing as an admin.

sorry you guys have to deal with this now.

Clone
06-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Wait a tick! i slap myself but i dont do it for personal gain just to kill myself or fool around cause its boring.

I have never killed anyone (okay maybe once) by slapping myself to them or abused my admin to get personal gain. I play to enjoy myself not be gay and kill everyone by getting at them with admin powers!!!

You should watch my gameplay a bit more Oasis..

Clone

Kavinsky
06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
(Not so much chelsea, but she does beacon players constantly, change maps when she wants, yells into her mic after she has told others to not mic spam.

Have fun flaming me for something I won't even be here to read.)

ohhh nice way to start up some rumors with out any evidence, chealse has never beaconed anyone who didn't want a beacon, changed a map at a drop of a hat and she has never yelled at anyone unless they broke a cade or were mic spamming, she is not motherfucking navy seal the admin.

Oasis
06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Wait a tick! i slap myself but i dont do it for personal gain just to kill myself or fool around cause its boring.

I have never killed anyone (okay maybe once) by slapping myself to them or abused my admin to get personal gain. I play to enjoy myself not be gay and kill everyone by getting at them with admin powers!!!

Clone

It's rare but you still do it.

@Chelsea you have no say in this matter you ugly e-whore, fucking tool.

Shinkiro
06-15-2009, 08:47 PM

Clone

u killed me by slaping me all the way up in the air and droped me when i didnt want to die and it was on roy_highway

Kavinsky
06-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Oasis your the fucking one starting shit about her OF COURSE SHE HAS A FUCKING SAY IN IT!!!!!

"Wait a tick! i slap myself but i dont do it for personal gain just to kill myself or fool around cause its boring. clone"

well clone I call slapping yourself to the end of an escape personal gane

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 08:53 PM
It's rare but you still do it.

@Chelsea you have no say in this matter you ugly e-whore, fucking tool.

Lmfao!

You mention my name, you say I abuse, then you tell me this?

roflzzzzz

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie, but I have every say in this matter.

And honestly, grow up and stop with the name calling.

It only makes you look a fool, and discredits you.

walterbrunswick
06-15-2009, 08:57 PM
What the fuck has this server turned into? Back in mid 08 it was fun as fuck.

Those were the best days on IBIS, hands down. No drama, just hardcore FUN. Cujo, Stamp, Steamer, pooter, & the gang. We *really* need a reunion.

Only thing I ever did wrong was ban Walter for personal reasons.

You abused your admin on people because they didn't agree with you. You overrode Virtus' mute as well, I remember that. Please don't be a hypocrit.

You've gotten better, but what I've said in my other threads still stands.

Keep learning... you're getting there.

Also, don't be so accusatory right away.

JigSaW
06-15-2009, 09:02 PM
I swear to god oasis, if you post another non constructive post that is 100% flame....

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5408/banhammer2ug.jpg

Shinkiro
06-15-2009, 09:03 PM
damnit u stole ma favorte spray :lmao::lmao: :muffy:

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 09:04 PM
You abused your admin on people because they didn't agree with you. You overrode Virtus' mute as well, I remember that. Please don't be a hypocrit.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

When was this?

I don't seem to remember overriding ANY admins rule.

And you're one to talk to hypocrisy.

lolol.

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 09:05 PM
How many cocks can you handle at one time?

And jigsaw, please let me start a flame war, it's rather fun.

Ladies and gentleman, what we have here is immaturity...

Oasis
06-15-2009, 09:06 PM

When was this?

I don't seem to remember overriding ANY admins rule.

And you're one to talk to hypocrisy.

lolol.

Virtus said you override senior admins in a few threads below this idiot.

XxMastagunzxX
06-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Where the fuck is meanbearpig when we need him?

Kavinsky
06-15-2009, 09:21 PM
come on Zero, fix the mute feature and remove the bad maps please, surely that ultmate comp will be working tommorow.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-15-2009, 09:22 PM
This is rediculous.

I'm sick of hearing admin abuse without proof, just cause you can type it doesn't mean it's admin abuse unless you get a demo proving admin abuse.

Oasis you've gone under different names before and cause problems for the server. I don't want you to preach about admin abuse, before i can truely trust you that your not in the servers causing problems.

The times i have play, ceiling and autum have both been rather fine. Imgonnagetcha on the other hand, seems to be getting better as she goes.
Clone has hardly done much, and if he did slap himself to the end i would be rather amazed.

There are other problems that admins cannot get to. If people use !ztele in teamchat it becomes harder for zombies and admins to see if a player !zteles if there a zombie themselves.

Get demo's or don't post admin abuse.
It's rediculous to acuse someone of abusing when there's nothing to show your claims.

inthebutt
06-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Ladies and gentleman, what we have here is immaturity...

Seriously I'm sick of this.

Chelsea you need to STFU.

You are new to the ZM server, your not even in your first month of an admin on the ZM server and look at how many fucking threads are either on you/by you/against you.

I left the ZM server in good order, all you had to do was make sure people were having fun and following the rules. If you can't handle being around guys who will make fun of you or tell you sexist things, you really shouldn't be in the ZM server.

I was in there the other night under a different name, the map was mines of moria. couple things you did wrong. first off that Dr. Mr. Man guy who naded the ring twice should have been banned, but you let him off with a warning saying "I don't mind but if mastagunz was here he would ban you", when you get scared you squeal into your mic which can be translated into moaning on your mic.

Don't even try to deny what happened on mines of moria, I have 6 demos on you. I was there trying to get a demo with rock solid evidence that you don't follow TOS, but that night nothing came up so I left.

I'm not like mallissin, when I say I have demo's I have them. even if there not gonna prove you were abusing that night.

Every where you go chelsea either if its the GG server or the ZM server, you manage to somehow ruin the fun of it for alot of people. Your an IBIS plague.

JigSaW
06-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Dear Oasis,

http://amirariff.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/banned.gif

7 days, don't make it more.
Don't piss me off again.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Your an IBIS plague.

OUCH !!

+4 and a KEG :wtg:

Kavinsky
06-15-2009, 09:32 PM
can you and zero just check out how each of these guys handles the server before giving them admin please so we dont have people like navy and vitus showing up here?

JigSaW
06-15-2009, 09:42 PM
We are implementing a system that is kinda like that soon, be patient...do to complications it has been delayed a bit.

Clone
06-15-2009, 09:43 PM
if you looks closely in that video u can see about 5 zombies parachuting to the end of the map so i figured i would get there first and defend so humans have a chance. but i didnt press the button to end the map i just sat there and shot.

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Seriously I'm sick of this.

Chelsea you need to STFU.

You are new to the ZM server, your not even in your first month of an admin on the ZM server and look at how many fucking threads are either on you/by you/against you.

I left the ZM server in good order, all you had to do was make sure people were having fun and following the rules. If you can't handle being around guys who will make fun of you or tell you sexist things, you really shouldn't be in the ZM server.

I was in there the other night under a different name, the map was mines of moria. couple things you did wrong. first off that Dr. Mr. Man guy who naded the ring twice should have been banned, but you let him off with a warning saying "I don't mind but if mastagunz was here he would ban you", when you get scared you squeal into your mic which can be translated into moaning on your mic.

Don't even try to deny what happened on mines of moria, I have 6 demos on you. I was there trying to get a demo with rock solid evidence that you don't follow TOS, but that night nothing came up so I left.

I'm not like mallissin, when I say I have demo's I have them. even if there not gonna prove you were abusing that night.

Every where you go chelsea either if its the GG server or the ZM server, you manage to somehow ruin the fun of it for alot of people. Your an IBIS plague.

I'm sorry I can't be as great as you.

But as I'm sure you know, governing the ZM server, and governing the GG server are completely different.

I'm getting used to ZM still.

Please support me a bit more.

When and if I do something out of context, and James is there, he tells what I did and how to fix it.

And if he's not, I usually tell him about the day.

And ask him questions.

I'm learning a new game, with new rules.

You can't expect me to be perfect right off.

No one is ever perfect their first time in something new.

It's hard to do this while people are claiming admin abuse that isn't true and fair.

If you truly felt bad for ZM, then get your admin back and get back in here.

Then I can learn from a true master, and I won't do anything wrong.

Since James' admin ran out, it's been harder on me.

I'm sorry, please forgive me?

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 09:53 PM
This is rediculous.

I'm sick of hearing admin abuse without proof, just cause you can type it doesn't mean it's admin abuse unless you get a demo proving admin abuse.

Oasis you've gone under different names before and cause problems for the server. I don't want you to preach about admin abuse, before i can truely trust you that your not in the servers causing problems.

The times i have play, ceiling and autum have both been rather fine. Imgonnagetcha on the other hand, seems to be getting better as she goes.
Clone has hardly done much, and if he did slap himself to the end i would be rather amazed.

There are other problems that admins cannot get to. If people use !ztele in teamchat it becomes harder for zombies and admins to see if a player !zteles if there a zombie themselves.

Get demo's or don't post admin abuse.
It's rediculous to acuse someone of abusing when there's nothing to show your claims.

Holy, I know I'm not exactly on your good list atm, but I just wanted to thank you for your input.

I know we aren't in there much together, but thank you anyways.

I'm trying my hardest.

;_;

walterbrunswick
06-15-2009, 10:05 PM
No one is ever perfect their first time in something new.

It's hard to do this while people are claiming admin abuse that isn't true and fair.

Good old Chelsea right there folks.

So innocent and truthful all the time.

inthebutt
06-15-2009, 10:06 PM
But as I'm sure you know, governing the ZM server,

Admins aren't on a server to "govern" it. There on the server to enforce the rules set in place but ZERO.

You can't "admin" how ever YOU see fit on the server, but you have to "admin" for the best outcome of the server.

The ZM server is really hard to keep under control, I'll give you some credit for attempting to.

But I won't be cutting my leave short, just to come back and fix what you did. If you really wanna proof yourself to the IBIS community and especially the ZM community on IBIS, fix all the damage you have done.

I'll let you in on a little secret about being a great admin on ZM, be everyone's friend but at the same time be everyone's fear.

If you can do it correctly, than maybe I'll be nice to you.

But for as right now, your still a big problem that needs to be dealt with.

virtus
06-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Which ever server Chelsy comes too DRAMA starts right away.

1st. She takes everything the sexist way... If you do.. dont play this game. And like you tell everyone.. - GROW THE FUCK UP!

2nd. She always changes maps to her advantage without concerning other admins on at the time even if shes not senior admin. She usualy says go fuck yourself..

3rd. She always spams the mic herself telling other players not to.

4th. She likes to mute/ban people if they say something wrong without giving shit.

5h. She always acts like a FUCKIN OWNER OF THE SERVER!

6th. Shes a E-SLUT.

Just me myself i got over 15 - 30 demos of her abusing and disrespecting other players. Tell me if you need em.. Ill post.

Shinkiro
06-15-2009, 10:49 PM
post em :assault:

Kavinsky
06-15-2009, 10:53 PM
vitus shut the fuck up and put your money where your mouth is, and weren't you leaving mr witch hunt?

&&toasties
06-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Admins aren't on a server to "govern" it. There on the server to enforce the rules set in place but ZERO.

You can't "admin" how ever YOU see fit on the server, but you have to "admin" for the best outcome of the server.

The ZM server is really hard to keep under control, I'll give you some credit for attempting to.

But I won't be cutting my leave short, just to come back and fix what you did. If you really wanna proof yourself to the IBIS community and especially the ZM community on IBIS, fix all the damage you have done.

I'll let you in on a little secret about being a great admin on ZM, be everyone's friend but at the same time be everyone's fear.

If you can do it correctly, than maybe I'll be nice to you.

But for as right now, your still a big problem that needs to be dealt with.

Enforcing rules is governing...but okay.

And as far as being a great admin, James is the one I usually follow and listen to.

I respect him, hence why I listen to him.

And what damage?

Why are people confusing me with Virtus?

virtus
06-15-2009, 10:58 PM
vitus shut the fuck up and put your money where your mouth is, and weren't you leaving mr witch hunt?

Erm nope? I said Im not gettin admin till this bitch is outta here.. Ill play diff server for now..

P.S. Demos?Want?Now?

Hodgie
06-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Erm nope? I said Im not gettin admin till this bitch is outta here.. Ill play diff server for now..

P.S. Demos?Want?Now?

for fucks sake. Post the demos... you've been claiming to have demos in every thread but rarely post em. Stop fucking saying "I have demos. Do you want them" just put them on.

... If you have them that is.

virtus
06-15-2009, 11:08 PM
mmk...

virtus
06-15-2009, 11:11 PM
[url=http://rapidshare.com/files/243577764/demo11chelsy_2.dem]DEMO (]DEMO[/url)

DEMO (http://rapidshare.com/files/243577573/demo11chelsy.dem)

DEMO (http://rapidshare.com/files/242101730/demojune07.dem)

DEMO (http://rapidshare.com/files/239891864/demonight2_5.dem)

DEMO (http://rapidshare.com/files/239890035/demonight2_4.dem)

DEMO (http://rapidshare.com/files/239889231/demonight2_3.dem)

DEMO (http://rapidshare.com/files/239887824/demonight2_2.dem)

DEMO (http://rapidshare.com/files/239887341/demonight2.dem)

Christmas
06-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Rapidshare?

virtus
06-15-2009, 11:20 PM
I dont have any other webspace..

ZERO
06-15-2009, 11:27 PM
She is loosing all ban powers for 2 weeks. It will take effect the next time I am in css all I need now is a mic.

Hodgie
06-15-2009, 11:30 PM
I dont have any other webspace..

There's a nifty thing called attachments. Just zip as many as you can without going over the size limit. I'm not gonna spend all night waiting to dl all of those from rapidshare.

inthebutt
06-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Enforcing rules is governing...but okay.?

Do you know the difference of "Governing" and "Enforcing" are?? apparently not.

Governing is making rules for people to follow by, such as our government. They make and pass laws.

Enforcing is taking the rules that the government has passed and making sure people follow them. IE police, FBI, lawyers, judges.

Your not ZERO, you can't make up rules or how you think the rules should be applied to the ZM server. Your just there to make sure people follow the RULES!!!!!

will you please get that through your thick head.

And what damage?

?

alot of people on ZM don't trust admins now, thanks to you.

pretty soon were gonna be able to add "fail admin" to your list along side the "IBIS plague"

virtus
06-15-2009, 11:49 PM
There's a nifty thing called attachments. Just zip as many as you can without going over the size limit. I'm not gonna spend all night waiting to dl all of those from rapidshare.

I tried that... says i cant upload more then 2MB file.. Please contat administrator.. some shit like that.. thats why i upload it there..

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 12:01 AM
I created an account on my web server for Virtus. NO MORE WAITING TO DOWNLOAD!!!

Finally I can start using up some of my massive tons of space :D

*feels useful*

Christmas
06-16-2009, 12:26 AM
Do you know the difference of "Governing" and "Enforcing" are?? apparently not.

Governing is making rules for people to follow by, such as our government. They make and pass laws.

Enforcing is taking the rules that the government has passed and making sure people follow them. IE police, FBI, lawyers, judges.

Your not ZERO, you can't make up rules or how you think the rules should be applied to the ZM server. Your just there to make sure people follow the RULES!!!!!

will you please get that through your thick head.

: to exercise continuous sovereign authority over ; especially : to control and direct the making and administration of policy to control, direct, or strongly influence the actions and conduct of b: to exert a determining or guiding influence in or over <income must govern expenditure> c: to hold in check

Perhaps you are mistaken?

alot of people on ZM don't trust admins now, thanks to you.

pretty soon were gonna be able to add "fail admin" to your list along side the "IBIS plague"

Who exactly?

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 12:31 AM
: to exercise continuous sovereign authority over ; especially : to control and direct the making and administration of policy to control, direct, or strongly influence the actions and conduct of b: to exert a determining or guiding influence in or over <income must govern expenditure> c: to hold in check

Perhaps you are mistaken?

Who exactly?

:xmas:

:luff:

:love:

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 12:33 AM
She is loosing all ban powers for 2 weeks. It will take effect the next time I am in css all I need now is a mic.

Fair enough.

;_;

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:34 AM
:xmas: - gay

:luff: - gay couple

:love: - E-Slut

did i get it right? :smirk:

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 12:39 AM
did i get it right? :smirk:

Guess what those mean.

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Who exactly?

Myself, Virtus, Fish, to name a few. Others who have gone through the dance with her might be recording as well.

Fair enough.

;_;

The consequences of your actions, and yours alone.

In case you don't get the other thread, the demos are on my web server:

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 12:43 AM
Myself, Virtus, Fish, to name a few. Others who have gone through the dance with her might be recording as well.

The consequences of your actions, and yours alone.

In case you don't get the other thread, the demos are on my web server:

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/

God I swear, I'm going to die of laughter tonight...

Christmas
06-16-2009, 12:43 AM

Fair enough.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Fair enough.

Minus Walter and Virtus.

Walter hates me for personal reasons that he can't seem to get over, and Virtus is just pissed that he got his admin taken away.

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Minus Walter and Virtus.

Walter hates me for personal reasons that he can't seem to get over, and Virtus is just pissed that he got his admin taken away.

Cancelled* and urs is going away already.. ROFL

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 01:00 AM
Cancelled* and urs is going away already.. ROFL

I feel weird...that im agreeing with virt :headache:

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 01:02 AM

Are you okay?

*feels forehead*

virtus
06-16-2009, 01:04 AM

About time u understand my brother... remmber good old times about a year ago in ZM server? how awesome was it...

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 01:07 AM

Are you kidding me?

I dodged a bullet! I'm not even in Iraq/Iran/Afghan/N. Korea yet!

And God smiles down upon me...

Yeah, Virt can be a dickhead, but he does have a point here^^

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Are you kidding me?

I dodged a bullet! I'm not even in Iraq/Iran/Afghan/N. Korea yet!

And God smiles down upon me...

i r be sad when you leave :cry:

anyways.... Autum, there is clearly enough demo's of you abusing admin. you should be delt with, and stop lieing.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 05:55 AM
i r be sad when you leave :cry:

anyways.... Autum, there is clearly enough demo's of you abusing admin. you should be delt with, and stop lieing.

Wow.

You honestly believe I'm abusing in those demos?

Half of them don't even involve me!

It's mainly Nemie screaming at Virtus!

HAHAHA.

Okay.

What ever you say!

*salutes*

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-16-2009, 11:46 AM
As Oasis stated. Ceiling Cat and yes you Clone have abused your admin. I'm saving my own collection of demos on both of you.
Have a good day !

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 03:18 PM

Wow.

HAHAHA.

Okay.

What ever you say!

*salutes*

If your going to act like a child and be immature your going to be treated like one, you will be delt with. Getting rid of banning priveledges is just the beggining.

Yes i honestly think your abusing when there's clear evidence of you abusing. There is no way you cannot be that blind to not see abuse. Admit your action, take responsibility and learn from your mistakes and move on.

Christmas
06-16-2009, 03:37 PM
Zero just lock this. Too much of a "hoity toity I'm better than you" attitude in these threads.

Shinkiro
06-16-2009, 03:59 PM
About time u understand my brother... remmber good old times about a year ago in ZM server? how awesome was it...

omfg i think i rember u now where i first saw ur name u came in just the time i decided to take a 10 month break :reddot::reddot:

ill have to agree with him on a few things but i still think ur attitude sucks

I LIKE TURTLES
06-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Zero just lock this. Too much of a "hoity toity I'm better than you" attitude in these threads.

Why don't you just stop reading. I find it amusing. So shut up thanks.

Shinkiro
06-16-2009, 04:01 PM
As Oasis stated. Ceiling Cat and yes you Clone have abused your admin. I'm saving my own collection of demos on both of you.
Have a good day !

ty! omfg all i see them do is slap themselves away from zombies and into unreachable areas until there the last humans alive

and i dont know how to demo ppl

XxMastagunzxX
06-16-2009, 04:04 PM

Wow.

HAHAHA.

Okay.

What ever you say!

*salutes*

I just watched a shit load of demos and yes, you were abusing.

He just posted MULTIPLE demos with you abusing and you still deny it. :stone:

Christmas
06-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Why don't you just stop reading. I find it amusing. So shut up thanks.

I didn't know your amusement was the goal of the "admin abuse" section.

Thanks for setting me straight.

virtus
06-16-2009, 04:08 PM
ty! omfg all i see them do is slap themselves away from zombies and into unreachable areas until there the last humans alive

type in console - record demoname (name - however u wanna name ur demo. ex - record demochelsy)

if u wanna stop it just type "stop" in cosnole.. otherwise its just gonna keep rolling the whole time u playin..

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 04:14 PM

Christmas I like you and you're cool to play with, but if you have nothing useful to contribute, please stay out of here.

Some people here are working hard in their search for the truth, providing solid evidence and good arguments.

Christmas
06-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Christmas I like you and you're cool to play with, but if you have nothing useful to contribute, please stay out of here.

Some people here are working hard in their search for the truth, providing solid evidence and good arguments.

Keyword: some.

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Keyword: some.

Yes, those more enlightened and less ignorant.

Those who know what's right and what's wrong.

And those who are willing to stand up against someone regardless of who they are (girl or guy).

I admitted my mistakes, and I accepted the consequences.

Chelsea will not admit she was wrong, and she'll take it to her grave.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-16-2009, 05:21 PM

In console type record "whateverfilenameyouchoose"
Then type stop in console to obviously stop recording..
In your cstrike folder you will find the file under yourfile.dem (example)

Shinkiro
06-16-2009, 05:56 PM
type in console - record demoname (name - however u wanna name ur demo. ex - record demochelsy)

if u wanna stop it just type "stop" in cosnole.. otherwise its just gonna keep rolling the whole time u playin..

ty virt and nys

garrett1100
06-16-2009, 08:18 PM
But as I'm sure you know, governing the ZM server

SHouldnt admins be more like a police force?

Christmas
06-16-2009, 08:34 PM
SHouldnt admins be more like a police force?

I've already discussed that.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 09:21 PM
I've already discussed that.

It's okay Christmas.

The only reason your views are void and you aren't contributing is because you're sensible and trying to show people what's really going on.

You're correcting people in their faults and attempting to show the truth.

You'll side with the truth and only the truth.

Give me a bit and I'll make a reply to every demo, just like Walter.

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 09:28 PM
It's okay Christmas.

The only reason your views are void and you aren't contributing is because you're sensible and trying to show people what's really going on.

Yes, you go ahead and do that. Just like I knew you would.

22:17 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: thanks for the add btw
22:17 - [Name undisclosed]: yes
22:17 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: let me know?
22:17 - [Name undisclosed]: yea i thought i would let you know
22:17 - [Name undisclosed]: but you already know that
22:17 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: know what? lol
22:18 - [Name undisclosed]: your ex girlfriend is a fucking psycho
22:18 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: I've been told, several times
22:18 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: Thanks^^
22:19 - [Name undisclosed]: she can not admin when she is wrong
22:19 - [Name undisclosed]: even when there are fucking demos in front of us

virtus
06-16-2009, 09:28 PM
It's okay Christmas.

Look chelsy gonna come and shut everyone up! shes right everyone is wrong!

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Yes, you go ahead and do that. Just like I knew you would.

22:17 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: thanks for the add btw
22:17 - [Name undisclosed]: yes
22:17 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: let me know?
22:17 - [Name undisclosed]: yea i thought i would let you know
22:17 - [Name undisclosed]: but you already know that
22:17 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: know what? lol
22:18 - [Name undisclosed]: your ex girlfriend is a fucking psycho
22:18 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: I've been told, several times
22:18 - walterbrunswick |EnD|: Thanks^^
22:19 - [Name undisclosed]: she can not admin when she is wrong
22:19 - [Name undisclosed]: even when there are fucking demos in front of us

lololol.

Nice job on making something up.

xDD

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Look chelsy gonna come and shut everyone up! shes right everyone is wrong!

lolol!

You obviously don't read my posts.

I said if I'm actually doing something wrong, I'll own up and deal with it.

But as people have pointed out, most of these demos are bullshit.

lolol.

virtus
06-16-2009, 11:07 PM
The only person backing you up on this thread is Nemesis... and u still wont accept that u abuse.. then u might start to call your lil group of boyfriends here to back u up..

Nemesis
06-16-2009, 11:46 PM
The only person backing you up on this thread is Nemesis... and u still wont accept that u abuse.. then u might start to call your lil group of boyfriends here to back u up..

i'm not backing anyone up, never once did i say she was in the right. just because i say you are wrong doesn't make her right. not everything is black and white, child.

virtus
06-17-2009, 12:22 AM
i'm not backing anyone up, never once did i say she was in the right. just because i say you are wrong doesn't make her right. not everything is black and white, child.

Well at least when ppl said i did beaocn rounds or 1 hp rounds and i slapped my self.. i accept that i never said i didint.. but this bitch has demos of her and she still wont accept the truth... this is gotta be the dumbest fuckin girl i ever met...

walterbrunswick
06-17-2009, 12:43 AM
Honestly Chelsea, "sweetie,"

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

For once. So you can have a shred of dignity left.

I didn't make anything up btw.

Nemesis
06-17-2009, 01:46 AM
Well at least when ppl said i did beaocn rounds or 1 hp rounds and i slapped my self.. i accept that i never said i didint.. but this bitch has demos of her and she still wont accept the truth... this is gotta be the dumbest fuckin girl i ever met...

not my problem....

garrett1100
06-17-2009, 05:35 AM
lolol!

You obviously don't read my posts.

I said if I'm actually doing something wrong, I'll own up and deal with it.

But as people have pointed out, most of these demos are bullshit.

lolol.

Im sure at least one of those demos have something, but you havent done a thing to change (not even based off of the demos), instead you put your luaghing emotes and shrug it off.

ImGonnaGetCha
06-26-2009, 02:03 PM
Well this thread cought my attention and im sorry but i must say that chelsea these people that are complaining about you are right! And i seen you say that you want to change and become a better admin plenty of times!! then why not "Start NOW"!!!! before it gets worse!!!!! And i just want to say that i may not be the best admin here but im trying my hardest, im still learning like holy said! But lol i want to be just like inthebutt lol even though he was a jerk lol i still love ya <3 :::Not Like That::: =P .... Anyways yeah chelsea Me personaly i would say just start by relaxing a little and having fun :icon_mrgreen: and just doing the basics for now, so you can get to know EVERYONE better, so you know how to deal with them! :popcorn:

Jeimuzu
06-27-2009, 12:01 AM
took...an hour..to read..everything here...can't...muster up..strength..to spell..right...*twitch*

&&toasties
06-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Well this thread cought my attention and im sorry but i must say that chelsea these people that are complaining about you are right! And i seen you say that you want to change and become a better admin plenty of times!! then why not "Start NOW"!!!! before it gets worse!!!!! And i just want to say that i may not be the best admin here but im trying my hardest, im still learning like holy said! But lol i want to be just like inthebutt lol even though he was a jerk lol i still love ya <3 :::Not Like That::: =P .... Anyways yeah chelsea Me personaly i would say just start by relaxing a little and having fun :icon_mrgreen: and just doing the basics for now, so you can get to know EVERYONE better, so you know how to deal with them! :popcorn:

Hahaha...you're a bit late on this thread, don't'cha think?

&&toasties
06-27-2009, 12:05 AM
took...an hour..to read..everything here...can't...muster up..strength..to spell..right...*twitch*

*hugs!*

It'll be okay!

walterbrunswick
06-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Hahaha...you're a bit late on this thread, don't'cha think?

Never too late for someone's opinion who matters, right?

Or, to make it clearer for you, another admins' opinion.

(See if you can read between the lines there.)

Jeimuzu
06-28-2009, 09:51 PM
votes...thread..be closed...as dying wish..*dies*

&&toasties
06-29-2009, 10:37 PM

Nuuu!!!

D:

D:

D:

anex
06-30-2009, 05:23 AM

Dibs on his computer.

Jeimuzu
06-30-2009, 01:39 PM
*comes back as a zombie and turns anex*

weeman2412
07-05-2009, 02:07 PM
serious .. today alone I ban about 4 people.. muted about 3.. change map after about 2 votes to assure quality choice... maybe its just specific douchey individuals :) .. most admins are pretty good

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Most admins are pretty good at the moment. Though a month ago it was nothing but abuse. And still, admins aren't on at the odd hours of the days like I am. So the server goes unchecked except for me specing and telling people not to cade break or overly use their mics.

Christmas
07-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Most admins are pretty good at the moment. Though a month ago it was nothing but abuse. And still, admins aren't on at the odd hours of the days like I am. So the server goes unchecked except for me specing and telling people not to cade break or overly use their mics.

Get a job, James.

XxMastagunzxX
07-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Get a job, James.

Get a job, Christmas.

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Get a job, Christmas.

My name isn't Christmas, but,

I got hired yesterday!

Though, they wanted a significant amount of money for my training, which makes me suspect that it's a scam.

Still gonna look into that.

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 12:46 PM
My name isn't Christmas, but,

I got hired yesterday!

Though, they wanted a significant amount of money for my training, which makes me suspect that it's a scam.

Still gonna look into that.

So I just called them back up. It's $280 for a 1-day full-day training session. Does not even include CPR training.

The other security company took nowhere nearly that amount of money, and I receive 4 days training, including 2 days of CPR Level "B" training.

I asked them if they could deduct the sum from my paycheck. They said NO.

Does this sound like a scam to anyone?

And if it actually is a scam, once they get your money, you can't get it back and it's hard to sue the company if they fire you, because it's hard to substantiate the case. They could simply say "was not sufficient in his experience."

Christmas
07-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Get a job, Christmas.

Already have one. Thank you for your concern.

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Isn't this an admin abuse thread? Why are we talking about getting jobs and good jobs and what not? And wait, wasn't I a zombie? *Begins murdering everyone.*

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Isn't this an admin abuse thread? Why are we talking about getting jobs and good jobs and what not? And wait, wasn't I a zombie? *Begins murdering everyone.*

It's so cute how he changes topics to avoid answering!

[You all know what I'm going to say here but I won't say it.]

James...

Get a job, James.

Christmas
07-07-2009, 03:37 PM
"James, get a job, James."

Seems too redundant if you ask me.

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 03:57 PM
"James, get a job, James."

Seems too redundant if you ask me.

Did anyone ask you?

Christmas
07-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Did anyone ask you?

Yes...

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Yes...

Guess again.

Christmas
07-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Guess again.

Who is guessing?

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Who is guessing?

You're boring me.

Let's get drunk!

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 06:36 PM

Shinkiro
07-07-2009, 06:45 PM
this thread is retarded now :stupid:

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 06:47 PM
this thread is retarded now :stupid:

*points to previous post.*

anex
07-08-2009, 01:28 PM
You're boring me.

Let's get drunk!

YA! Woohoo! I'm with ya brother!

Jeimuzu
07-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Wait, why should I get a job? I don't need one right now.

I take that back, I already have a job.

I get payed to play ZM.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Wait, why should I get a job? I don't need one right now.

If you can't afford admin, and keep implying for people to purchase it for you, then yes you need a job.

Don't make me hire you....

Jeimuzu
07-08-2009, 02:35 PM
I have reasons as to why I can't buy it. I can afford it, though I have no means of getting the money to Zero.

The first time I was just joking around, and out of no where mastagunz offered. Then I mentioned to inthebutt that my admin was running out or something along those lines, and he also offered.

If I do imply it, it's because yes, I do want it. I can actually help ZM and the players out a bit more by ridding the server of barricade breakers, mic spammers, hackers, etc. Though it probably doesn't need my help, it's existed and functioned long before I was around.

And if you plan on hiring me, I'd like to know what kind of a job it is first. <.<

Damn it, we're going off topic again. Why do you people persist in doing that?

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 02:52 PM
see chelsea I can be a nice person.

too made your first impression with me was "chick from GG server causing trouble on the ZM server"

its never gonna change.

Don't worry james when I come back you'll have admin as well.

I was playing in ZM last night for a bit.

Lukey is right most admins right now don't have any balls.

walterbrunswick
07-08-2009, 03:06 PM

too made your first impression with me was "chick from GG server causing trouble on the ZM server"

its never gonna change.

The ones I frequent with are good admins. I cleared out several people earlier today from lostworld for blowing the bridge on humans.

They did it deliberately. One round after the other...

10080 min (1 week) ban each.

Now, about your comment on Lukey. He's a good admin, but I've noticed that he's been getting a little ban-happy recently. He banned the wrong guy yesterday, and then I had to search through my condump files (console dumps to hard disk) to retrieve the player's Steam ID so he could unban him.

Remember, warning, kick, ban. In that order. Unless warnings have been issued server-wide at the beginning of the round. Then immediately escalate the level of punishment. Use discretion.

Banning is great, just be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE you are banning the right suspect. If you're not, DO NOT BAN. Simple as that.

And today he tells Kazee (who bought admin) not to listen to Walter. Because I am not a good admin and of course Lukey knows best. Arrogant people really tick me off.

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 03:16 PM
The ones I frequent with are good admins. I cleared out several people earlier today from lostworld for blowing the bridge on humans.

They did it deliberately. One round after the other...

10080 min (1 week) ban each.

Now, about your comment on Lukey. He's a good admin, but I've noticed that he's been getting a little ban-happy recently. He banned the wrong guy yesterday, and then I had to search through my condump files (console dumps to hard disk) to retrieve the player's Steam ID so he could unban him.

Remember, warning, kick, ban. In that order. Unless warnings have been issued-server wide at the beginning of the round. Then immediately escalate the level of punishment. Use discretion.

Banning is great, just be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE you are banning the right suspect. If you're not, DO NOT BAN. Simple as that.

what happened to lukey last night happens to all of us, we all ban someone by mistake at one point or another. the only thing that matters is that he unbanned the wrong person and apologized, than banned the correct person for double the amount of time for making him ban the wrong person.

as for last night that mic spammer D something should have been banned. The player weizer99 should have been banned for cading up the red room on tx_highschool, I don't know what the players name was but he was blocking people on the rafters on bumfight as well and I'm pretty sure someone had an awp on bumfight as well last night.

I couldn't do anything about it. Damn it I would have had so much fun.

walterbrunswick
07-08-2009, 03:25 PM
People often come from other servers where there are no rules such as "NO CADING RED ROOM," so it is imperative to warn players without immediately going to extremes.

So for obscure rules such as these that apply to certain maps, ISSUE SERVER-WIDE WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE ROUND. And then warn on an individual basis. THEN proceed with the BANHAMMER. Remain patient!

I have my numpad keys bound to warnings!

๖ReS
07-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Get a job, Christmas.

Get a job, Mastagunz.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 04:58 PM
And today he tells Kazee (who bought admin) not to listen to Walter. Because I am not a good admin and of course Lukey knows best. Arrogant people really tick me off.

If you have a problem with the way an admin does something, bring it up to them in PM, please.

No reason to start playing the blame game on a thread that doesn't even have to do with the person.

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 06:37 PM
People often come from other servers where there are no rules such as "NO CADING RED ROOM," so it is imperative to warn players without immediately going to extremes.

So for obscure rules such as these that apply to certain maps, ISSUE SERVER-WIDE WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE ROUND. And then warn on an individual basis. THEN proceed with the BANHAMMER. Remain patient!

I have my numpad keys bound to warnings!

I KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!!!

jeez walter.

make sure the current admins know that, not the admin who does already.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 06:41 PM
I KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!!!

jeez walter.

make sure the current admins know that, not the admin who does already.

It is possible he wasn't talking to you.

:chillpill:

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 06:56 PM

its never gonna change.

lolol.

You knew me LONG before that, so stop trying to place all the blame there.

As for your first impression of me..., my first impression of you when I met you back in January, was that you were an online perv and you only wanted to hit on me that's why you always wanted me to go to ZM.

I guess that'll never change either.

And you, nice?

Haha....seriously....let's get serious here.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-08-2009, 07:05 PM
lolol.

As for your first impression of me..., my first impression of you when I met you back in January, was that you were an online perv and you only wanted to hit on me that's why you always wanted me to go to ZM.

And you, nice?

And you have only 4 GG wins. LMAO !!! :icon_mrgreen:

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 07:11 PM
And you have only 4 GG wins. LMAO !!! :icon_mrgreen:

ROFL.

I know!

when my computer works again, I'm going to rape GG and score more wins.

I'm good enough now, just never serious enough.

xDD

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 08:33 PM
lolol.

And you, nice?

online perv??? WTF are you crazy??? even if I was I wouldn't be an online perv to you, only good looking chicks get me to be online pervs for them.

too bad your first impression is wrong and mine is right

ask any ZM player I'm nice to the people who follow the rules and make the game enjoyable, but I'm a straight asshole to those that cause drama and break rules.

NYSCO is right you should head back into the GG server, I think its time for me to come back to ZM.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 08:36 PM
online perv??? WTF are you crazy??? even if I was I wouldn't be an online perv to you, only good looking chicks get me to be online pervs for them.

ask any ZM player I'm nice to the people who follow the rules and make the game enjoyable, but I'm a straight asshole to those that cause drama and break rules.

NYSCO is right you should head back into the GG server, I think its time for me to come back to ZM.

You are causing drama yourself.

Lighten up, already.

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 08:45 PM
You are causing drama yourself.

Lighten up, already.

how am I causing drama christmas???

has anything I've posted on here been a lie???

have I made up any stories about anyone??

have I been spreading rumors about anyone???

all I'm doing is saying what people wanna say but no one will say.

as soon as ZERO or JIGSAW or a clan member says I've crossed the line, I have no intention of "lightening" up.

got it christmas??

she brought this on to herself.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 08:48 PM
how am I causing drama christmas???

has anything I've posted on here been a lie???

have I made up any stories about anyone??

have I been spreading rumors about anyone???

all I'm doing is saying what people wanna say but no one will say.

as soon as ZERO or JIGSAW or a clan member says I've crossed the line, I have no intention of "lightening" up.

got it christmas??

http://thunkdifferent.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 08:51 PM
http://thunkdifferent.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

thats the second time you posted that shit

and I'll say the same thing.

YES IT IS.

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 08:57 PM

From what I remember, you always considered me good looking, but when I always turned your invites to ZM down, that's when you started getting pissy with me.

So whether or not who is wrong and who is right, and you're quite childish is saying what you did, I have my beliefs, and you yours.

And I have asked several ZM players about you, so you claiming to be "nice" is not true.

Some of the respected players don't like you and your arrogance.

As for you coming back, bring it.

When I get a computer rolling for me, I'll see you in ZM.

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 08:58 PM

When?

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 09:07 PM
From what I remember, you always considered me good looking, but when I always turned your invites to ZM down, that's when you started getting pissy with me.

So whether or not who is wrong and who is right, and you're quite childish is saying what you did, I have my beliefs, and you yours.

And I have asked several ZM players about you, so you claiming to be "nice" is not true.

Some of the respected players don't like you and your arrogance.

As for you coming back, bring it.

When I get a computer rolling for me, I'll see you in ZM.

hahahahaha this made me laugh. I gotta admit for a white girl from texas who looks like she fell from the ugly tree and was smack with the ugly stick, you do have some jokes.

Guess what toasties, I don't have to seek people's approval to feel good about myself.

I don't expect anyone to like a person like me. Cause I'm the guy that will say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done.

don't flatter yourself chelsea, look at the community picture thread, unless you look like one of the girls from those pics of mine, you definitely aren't good looking.

I'm willing though however to donate as many brown bags to you as needed.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm willing though however to donate as many brown bags to you as needed.

I'm sure you have plenty to spare.

XxMastagunzxX
07-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Christmas it is obvious you are in love with her or something all you do is defend her.

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm sure you have plenty to spare.

if you knew anything about the charity MBP and I run, THE BBC, I do actually have plenty on hand to give out to my fellow brother who is in need of one.

for he has made a drunken mistake and picked a whale out of the sea.

get with the program christmas.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Christmas it is obvious you are in love with her or something all you do is defend her.

Mastagunz, just shut up.

I had to opportunity to make an ugly joke at inthebutt, and I went for it.

Sue me. Also, please discuss where I've been so irrational. You were the one making baseless accusations that I had somehow been "corrupted" and a worse person because of it. What happened?

get with the program christmas.

NO U.

XxMastagunzxX
07-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Mastagunz, just shut up.

Sue me. Also, please discuss where I've been so irrational. You were the one making baseless accusations that I had somehow been "corrupted" and a worse person because of it. What happened?

NO U.

Lol. I never said you were being irrational. I am just saying look at all the people she has fucked over. Don't trust her.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Lol. I never said you were being irrational. I am just saying look at all the people she has fucked over. Don't trust her.

Thank you for your concern. Now I would appreciate it if you refrained from attacking me here. I enjoy playing on the servers with you and it would be a shame if either of us said something we'd regret.

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Mastagunz, just shut up.

NO U.

your joke FAILED and if I sent it to FAILBLOG.ORG those guys over there would also say FAIL.

save yourself christmas

look what happened between her and walter.

walter has come out on top and she's moved on to another guy(s).

don't make the same mistake as walter

even if your just friends, I would rather have you on ZM than her.

**EDIT**

I don't regret one thing I've said on here about chelsea.

walterbrunswick
07-08-2009, 09:28 PM

I need money.

US$100 says it doesn't last longer than a year.

Anyone want to see my offer?

EDIT: Fuck it, a year is a long stretch. 6 months.
EDIT 02: Starting when they start living together.
EDIT 03: Scratch that. I'll deduct the first month as they have already been online and on the telephone together. 5 months!
EDIT 04: In case y'all don't want to lose US$100, I'll lower the stakes to US$50. Any takers?

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I need money.

US$100 says it doesn't last longer than a year.

Anyone want to see my offer?

EDIT: Fuck it, a year is a long stretch. 6 months.
EDIT 02: Starting when they start living together.
EDIT 03: Scratch that. I'll deduct the first month as they have already been online and on the telephone together. 5 months!

so wait let me get this straight.

so where gonna make a pool on when christmas and chelsea start ripping each others throats out, our when chelsea leaves christmas for some other dude???? right???

if so thats the case count me in for $100 and I would have to say 4 months.

walterbrunswick
07-08-2009, 09:34 PM
your joke FAILED and if I sent it to FAILBLOG.ORG those guys over there would also say FAIL.

save yourself christmas

look what happened between her and walter.

walter has come out on top and she's moved on to another guy(s).

don't make the same mistake as walter

even if your just friends, I would rather have you on ZM than her.

**EDIT**

I don't regret one thing I've said on here about chelsea.

Look at what happened to her ex-bf Adam. He got fucked over financially after 1 month living with her. And he's a nice guy. Probably a nicer guy than me. Like I said in other posts, I dodged a bullet.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 09:34 PM

Come on, it wasn't THAT bad.

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 09:40 PM
where is chelsea???

why isn't she spreading lies anymore????

aw are her feelings hurt??

well tough shit, feelings are for the gays anyway.

walter I have a serious question that christmas needs to know the answer to but won't ask, is chelsea a tranny??

walterbrunswick
07-08-2009, 09:43 PM
so wait let me get this straight.

so where gonna make a pool on when christmas and chelsea start ripping each others throats out, our when chelsea leaves christmas for some other dude???? right???

if so thats the case count me in for $100 and I would have to say 4 months.

When she makes up excuses for her own behavior to leave him, then the ripping of throats, and finally when she leaves him for some other dude.

Alright I'm down for $100, 4 months.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 09:44 PM
where is chelsea???

why isn't she spreading lies anymore????

aw are her feelings hurt??

well tough shit, feelings are for the gays anyway.

walter I have a serious question that christmas needs to know the answer to but won't ask, is chelsea a tranny??

Yeah actually. She whipped it out for me one time.

Surprised ZERO hasn't locked this thread with all the mudslinging and bullshit.

Hey Walter, ask Adam if he is still drinking Koolaid.

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 09:46 PM

I knew it, as long as she isn't bigger than you christmas I don't give a fuck what she has under there.

but seriously though why is she not posting anymore???

its pretty rude of her to not answer me.

She must be pissed about the brown bag comment.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 09:46 PM
I knew it, as long as she isn't bigger than you christmas I don't give a fuck what she has under there.

but seriously though why is she not posting anymore???

its pretty rude of her to not answer me.

She must be pissed about the brown bag comment.

Walking her dog/fixing her laptop.

And its pretty small actually. Had trouble finding it.

walterbrunswick
07-08-2009, 09:51 PM

Are you guys talking on the telephone about what's going on? You know, I used to do the exact same thing with her. And she would always convince me. Oh, but I'm dense, so it must've been easy for her to do that.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 09:52 PM
When she makes up excuses for her own behavior to leave him, then the ripping of throats, and finally when she leaves him for some other dude.

Alright I'm down for $100, 4 months.

What happened to one month?

inthebutt
07-08-2009, 09:55 PM
What happened to one month?

I originally quoted 4 months and I'm sticking to it.

get on the phone christmas and tell her to get on here asap.

I have more personal insults to throw at her white texas ass.

you can tell her I called her a nasty twat.

that should get her on here.

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Look at what happened to her ex-bf Adam. He got fucked over financially after 1 month living with her. And he's a nice guy. Probably a nicer guy than me. Like I said in other posts, I dodged a bullet.

Let's not mention the 600 dollar damage he caused to my carpet.

Or the nearly 300 dollar electric bill.

The only good he did was pay the vet bill for Sebastiyn.

Which I'll always be thankful for.

But as for me screwing him over, when was this any of your business?

What right do you have, and who gave you the idea, that you can post my personal business here when you have NO IDEA what's going on?

Or what went on?

Honestly Walter, you had no part in my relationship with Adam, you weren't there, you don't know how he treated me.

don't give me ANY of that bullshit.

You say I start drama?

You say I post personal things?

Why don't you read what you type for a change, then maybe you'll get it.

You're pitifully pathetic.

Christmas
07-08-2009, 09:59 PM
I originally quoted 4 months and I'm sticking to it.

Walter told me one month on the server, so I'm surprised he isn't sticking to that number.

JigSaW
07-08-2009, 10:00 PM
ok i think enough beans have been spilled.