PDA

View Full Version : Chelsy Admin Abuse / D.E.M.O.S

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:03 AM
Heres the link to over 30-40 demos of Chelsy abusing her admin ... Go to link and just download any one you want.

LINK (http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/)

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 12:23 AM
HOLY SH**!

SERIOUSLY WOW.

I'll only download 3 of them, virt tell me what 3.

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:25 AM
HOLY SH**!

SERIOUSLY WOW.

I'll only download 3 of them, virt tell me what 3.

Any on the Chelsy-night... they all awesome... Chelsy likes to rage and abuse at night when no one sees.. but I was there.. and I was watching..

TheLittlestHobo
06-16-2009, 12:29 AM
You should make descriptions of each demo because they are too much for me to attain an effort to view these. >.>

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:32 AM
You should make descriptions of each demo because they are too much for me to attain an effort to view these. >.>

Well most of em is when we play at night.. she comes in and changes maps on her wishes... soo.. thats pretty much the problem..

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Well most of em is when we play at night.. she comes in and changes maps on her wishes... soo.. thats pretty much the problem..

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You know in a lot of these demos YOU abused?

xD!!!!

But I guess since your admin was revoked, it doesn't matter now.

lulz.

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:42 AM

You know in a lot of these demos YOU abused?

xD!!!!

But I guess since your admin was revoked, it doesn't matter now.

lulz.

Cancelled* dont forget that.

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 12:42 AM
Holly man, I watched vid 1-7 and there is NO SIGN OF ABUSE, and frankly Im not going to waste my time helping you on with your little witch hunt Vitus

YOU GET NOTHING, GOOD DAY SIR!!!

Christmas
06-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Holly man, I watched vid 1-7 and there is NO SIGN OF ABUSE, and frankly Im not going to waste my time helping you on with your little witch hunt Vitus

Seems like enough reason for me not to bother either.

EVL_Ripper
06-16-2009, 12:47 AM
^ I'm just posting to help this polish bastard here with this pic.

http://follownobody.duckweedmafia.com/pictures/you%20get%20nothing.jpg

Kavinsky
by the way this is what his quote translates too if anyones interested:
The Internet - as life, there is no sense, but to depart it is not desirable.

with people like you around it, departing it is the best thing you can do. but since your gone there is no need to do so now.

virtus

then u should watch all 30 of em.. maybe ur big head will understand then..

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 12:49 AM
i watch 3 of the 5 i downloaded, and they contain autum abusing admin. The other 2 didnt really do much just arguments, like the one's on playground...

Autum has clearly abused and should be delt with.

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 12:49 AM
Fuck you and may the wind steer you into the sirens rocks on this sea known as the internet, never to be seen again, and thank you evil for this photo
http://follownobody.duckweedmafia.com/pictures/you%20get%20nothing.jpg

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 12:54 AM
i watch 3 of the 5 i downloaded, and they contain autum abusing admin. The other 2 didnt really do much just arguments, like the one's on playground...

Autum has clearly abused and should be delt with.

Which ones?

I would like to see where I went wrong.

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Which ones?

I would like to see where I went wrong.

In ur case I would watch all of them...

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 12:57 AM
In ur case I would watch all of them...

demojune08chelsy_2.dem

demonight2_2.dem

demo1_6.dem

I've download 15 of them and i believe those are the 1's that they were, my appologiese if im wrong im a little unorganized atm.

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:58 AM
Well enjoy demos.. theres like 10 hours of em.. im goin sleep and you can all watch it till morning... get popcorn tho.. it gets intence in the middle )))) :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 01:09 AM
good night asshole, figures we get some little kid admin on and not a single complaint put aganst him in the month and half he had admin, we actually get a good admin on zmod who enforces the rules and all of you start bitching at her like little kids.

and besides itsn't it obivious that Vitus is a paranoid, manipulative asshole, I mean all he did was sit in spectate waiting for her to make a mistake, all of you have abused at one time or another so why are you even still paying attention to this ass, this isn't the fucking bullshit war on terror, ITS A GAME.

virtus
06-16-2009, 01:13 AM
good night asshole, figures we get some little kid admin on and not a single complaint put aganst him in the month and half he had admin, we actually get a good admin on zmod and all of you start bitching at her like little kids.

and besides itsn't it obivious that Vitus is a paranoid, manipulative asshole?

did she give u a blowjob? or moaned to u all night so u back her up? u werent playin with her in GG so u dont know shit.. so get lost...

P.S. Долбаёб!

night.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 01:14 AM
good night asshole, figures we get some little kid admin on and not a single complaint put aganst him in the month and half he had admin, we actually get a good admin on zmod and all of you start bitching at her like little kids.

and besides itsn't it obivious that Vitus is a paranoid, manipulative asshole?

Actually i don't believe is manipulative but he can be childish and an ass hole, he really didnt use his admin badly.

Autum on the other hand is not exactly what u said in ur definition. If anything the opposite.

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 01:27 AM
No she actually shuts the little fucking kids up on the server, ignores that one and ONLY one person who begs for mines of moria, bitches at admins who unmute people who most of the server think are annoying, strictly speaking you misogynistic asshole she ACTUALLY enforces the rules something that for the past couple of months has hardly been done on zmod, Hence why I disapeared for a while when this server went to shit.

and holly your hardly on zmod anymore when shes on its actually fun, like it used to.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 01:34 AM
demojune08chelsy_2.dem

demonight2_2.dem

demo1_6.dem

I've download 15 of them and i believe those are the 1's that they were, my appologiese if im wrong im a little unorganized atm.

Nope.

But that last one made me laugh.

I wasn't even in it.

It was just Nemie screaming, "Fuck you, you dirty Russian Jew!"

xDD!!

Christmas
06-16-2009, 01:37 AM
demo1_6

Virt, are you a glutton for being screamed at or are you just stupid?

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 01:42 AM
No she actually shuts the little fucking kids up on the server, ignores that one and ONLY one person who begs for mines of moria, bitches at admins who unmute people who most of the server think are annoying, strictly speaking you misogynistic asshole she ACTUALLY enforces the rules something that for the past couple of months has hardly been done on zmod, Hence why I disapeared for a while when this server went to shit.

and holly your hardly on zmod anymore when shes on its actually fun, like it used to.

i havent been on recently, nut your saying the past couple of months no one has done it? So your saying i've done nothing to help the servers?

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 01:44 AM
Nope these fucking kids go on for hours and I didn't say you've done nothing to help the zmod, it's just that i hardly see you on anymore and that was the reason that james gave that hes hardly on, too many cade breaking annoying players and I agree with him completely. But its been getting beter with autum on, although getcha seems to be having trouble keeping up with everything.

EVL_Ripper
06-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Getcha's a blonde so it's a normal defect but she'll get it. lol She banned me for killing her with the funny door in CrazyCity in like 10 seconds flat.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 01:54 AM
-demochelsynight demo shows chelsy cancelling virts vote when he puts 1 up and she says i'll do whatever the fuck i want, which is no good admin attidude.
-demochelsynight_3 Shows chelsy takeing over senior admin over virt, when virt is senior admin and still attempting to change the map even when they voted to stay. ( even though virt does cancel her votes )
-demo11chelsy screaming in the mic enough for a mute, alot of mic spamming, not redaring of the rules...

This is fucking rediculous, baby sitting adults. Pathetic world.
.will edit this post with more abusing demo's.

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 01:55 AM
Getcha if your reading this come on, thats the Pièce de résistance of crazycity! thats why I love that map.

EVL_Ripper
06-16-2009, 01:58 AM
The best part is that I didn't even know it was her at the door. I pressed it and by luck it happened to be her lol. Brilliant!

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 02:03 AM
yeah I mean on that map its a tradition to kill your teammates with it, and zombies of course.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 02:15 AM
-demochelsynight demo shows chelsy cancelling virts vote when he puts 1 up and she says i'll do whatever the fuck i want, which is no good admin attidude.
-demochelsynight_3 Shows chelsy takeing over senior admin over virt, when virt is senior admin and still attempting to change the map even when they voted to stay. ( even though virt does cancel her votes )
-demo11chelsy screaming in the mic enough for a mute, alot of mic spamming, not redaring of the rules...

This is fucking rediculous, baby sitting adults. Pathetic world.
.will edit this post with more abusing demo's.

I'll post some abusing ones too:

demo1_3 through demo1_7 is where Virtus and Nemie kept changing the maps. More than half the server left, so I stepped in and changed the map to Texture Jungle. They continued to bicker, and now this demo is being used against ME? If stepping in and ENDING admin drama is abusing now, then by all means, I'm guilty.

These demos are hilarious. Got anymore Virtus?

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 02:19 AM
I'll post some abusing ones too:

demo1_3 through demo1_7 is where Virtus and Nemie kept changing the maps. More than half the server left, so I stepped in and changed the map to Texture Jungle. They continued to bicker, and now this demo is being used against ME? If stepping in and ENDING admin drama is abusing now, then by all means, I'm guilty.

These demos are hilarious. Got anymore Virtus?

This post is about you, not virt or anyone else. These shouldn't be funny to you if you take these servers seriously. Your not ending the drama, you causing it!

Just lay low for awhile toasty, don't use your admin unless it's a last priority. :headache:

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 02:32 AM
http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demo8.dem

^^ pretty much exculpatory evidence for silent wrt. smuT vs. IBIS.

:)

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 02:35 AM
This post is about you, not virt or anyone else. These shouldn't be funny to you if you take these servers seriously. Your not ending the drama, you causing it!

Just lay low for awhile toasty, don't use your admin unless it's a last priority. :headache:

Then why is Virtus posting demos on HIS OWN admin abuse and Nemies'?

This is why it's funny.

When I watch all of them, and wipe my tears away, I'll post a comment on all of them.

I have yet to see any abuse.

And that day, I was thank ed by many people on stopping the drama.

And many other days, I am thanked.

I think you need to get on when we're having a good day.

And by good day, I mean someone like Virtus doesn't come in, start drama, start a demo, post bullshit threads, cry admin abuse, and so on.

I hardly have those days.

I have too many people telling me I'm a good person, a good admin, and that they like me, for me to think otherwise.

A few nasty, jealous comments won't make me disheartened.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 02:42 AM

It's so cute how you're trying so hard.

xDD

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 02:44 AM
It's so cute how you're trying so hard.

xDD

Do I get cookies?

I BETTER GET COOKIES!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR COOKIIIEEEESSSSS!!!!

Damnit!

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 02:47 AM
and now this thread has become the joke it was.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 02:55 AM

And btw, if you knew everything like you claim you do, then you would know Silent and I already talked about this.

I already apologised to him.

And this just proves Virtus is a liar.

:]]

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 02:57 AM
and now this thread has become the joke it was.

That's because people with no common sense have posted.

Unless you have something useful to post, please don't post.

It cuts about half of the drama.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 03:15 AM
That's because people with no common sense have posted.

Unless you have something useful to post, please don't post.

It cuts about half of the drama.

Wait, are you saying i have no common sense? That's pretty dense of you if you mean that to me. I'm the one with no common sense and your on demo screaming in the mic after you told someone not to do it, talk about common sense !!

Before you use a word that you don't understand what it means, make sure you know what the hell your talking about.

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 03:18 AM
Holy she was refering to walter not you.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 03:20 AM
Holy she was refering to walter not you.

you can never tell :icon_mrgreen:

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 03:24 AM
Then why is Virtus posting demos on HIS OWN admin abuse and Nemies'?

This is why it's funny.

When I watch all of them, and wipe my tears away, I'll post a comment on all of them.

I have yet to see any abuse.

And that day, I was thank ed by many people on stopping the drama.

And many other days, I am thanked.

I think you need to get on when we're having a good day.

And by good day, I mean someone like Virtus doesn't come in, start drama, start a demo, post bullshit threads, cry admin abuse, and so on.

I hardly have those days.

I have too many people telling me I'm a good person, a good admin, and that they like me, for me to think otherwise.

A few nasty, jealous comments won't make me disheartened.

You shouldn't be disheartened. But you really are oblivious to what is going on here. And how people talk about you behind your back. Instead of laughing, maybe you should take the matter more seriously? It's rather sad.

You can be a good person, but you are not a good admin. You've proved this. It's not as overt often, but when you put the pieces together, it paints an unsatisfactory and disappointing picture. Your admin privileges should be revoked. I suppose this is a personal attack, as you don't have the requirements of what it takes to be an admin. You're not patient enough, too controlling, and you take comments too personally. Listen->reflect->change.

I should add, ZERO already revoked your banning privileges. At this rate it's only a matter of time before you lose all of it. Take a hint.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 04:12 AM
You shouldn't be disheartened. But you really are oblivious to what is going on here. And how people talk about you behind your back. Instead of laughing, maybe you should take the matter more seriously? It's rather sad.

You can be a good person, but you are not a good admin. You've proved this. It's not as overt often, but when you put the pieces together, it paints an unsatisfactory and disappointing picture. Your admin privileges should be revoked. I suppose this is a personal attack, as you don't have the requirements of what it takes to be an admin. You're not patient enough, too controlling, and you take comments too personally. Listen->reflect->change.

I should add, ZERO already revoked your banning privileges. At this rate it's only a matter of time before you lose all of it. Take a hint.

Walter.

The only ones who have talked behind my back would be you and your little group. Honestly. Your input here means nothing. I'm laughing because if you watched those demos, more than half don't even have me in them! And if they did, I was in spec, afk! That's why I'm laughing. Because most of those demos are bullshit. And to think, I was wanting to know what I did wrong. I was hoping I'd find something wrong so I could better myself.

My friends tell me when you're talking shit about me in the server, and one time they all told you to shut the fuck up. And you got pissed and left. I'm assuming to find another server to talk down on me in. Now, I do believe you are officially a 2-faced liar. I've proven THAT many times.

and I randomly ask the server if people think I'm annoying and/or hate me in some fashion, they always tell me no, that I'm just too strict. That's the only thing they don't like. So I am trying to lighten up a little. Trying to be more laid back. But with you starting a bunch of bullshit, unneeded drama, it makes things harder.

Get a life Walter, grow up, and learn not to take things so seriously.

Listen --> Reflect --> Change.

Take a hint.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 04:14 AM
you can never tell :icon_mrgreen:

I honestly apologise that you thought that comment was directed at you. I think you're a great guy, you just need to get more facts straight because your idea of me is quite...wrong. Sit down and have a one on one conversation with me, and you'll think differently of me. Promise.

iGhost
06-16-2009, 06:03 AM
Autumn you seem to be very quick to shut everything down with a simple one liner comment on how someone has no common sense, fact of the matter is you still abused. Virt has a demo of you abusing ( a few actually ) and you have no proof of your claims that you were merely trying to help stop the drama. You then claim that virt posted demos that show both him and nemie abusing admin. This tells me that all of your admin should have been revoked a while ago. (the 3 of you)

Also when half the server asks you not to change the map to "church of mint" and rob asks you to screw everyone elses opinions on the map and change it to CoM without even putting up a mapvote does this not also count as "abusing admin status" especially when we had just landed on an escape map and you had been asked to put up a mapvote for another escape map or leave it on that one.

Where the fuck are all the good admins? Holy you need to play more often..

And Kavinsky would you like a straw with that asscrack you're sucking?

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 07:00 AM
Autumn you seem to be very quick to shut everything down with a simple one liner comment on how someone has no common sense, fact of the matter is you still abused. Virt has a demo of you abusing ( a few actually ) and you have no proof of your claims that you were merely trying to help stop the drama. You then claim that virt posted demos that show both him and nemie abusing admin. This tells me that all of your admin should have been revoked a while ago. (the 3 of you)

Also when half the server asks you not to change the map to "church of mint" and rob asks you to screw everyone elses opinions on the map and change it to CoM without even putting up a mapvote does this not also count as "abusing admin status" especially when we had just landed on an escape map and you had been asked to put up a mapvote for another escape map or leave it on that one.

Where the fuck are all the good admins? Holy you need to play more often..

And Kavinsky would you like a straw with that asscrack you're sucking?

Well Skelton, watch all those demos and see for yourself. :]]

And as far as the map change goes, when you weren't there, when were on Hang um High, we ALL decided we wanted to do Fidlers Green, then Church of Mint. Please do not speak of what you do not know. Majority rule, ya know?

XxMastagunzxX
06-16-2009, 07:14 AM
I will be viewing ALL of these demo's when I get home. Hopefully Virtus is wrong. I hope zero takes appropriate action.

virtus
06-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Didint you all know that Chelsy reads minds? she knows exactly what 30 people on server which map they want without even asking no one... DAM!

TheLittlestHobo
06-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Just out of curiosity, do you have the dates of all of these videos? I mean I can understand if they were all around a couple months ago. I will admit when I saw Chelsea arrive on the ZM server for the first time, I had the impression she would cause a lot of drama. She puts up map votes even though she wasn't senior admin and it bothered me a lot how she was ignorant. Because of all the previous drama of her abusing her admin, the number of abuse that I've seen her do became significantly less. She does not change maps so suddenly anymore; nowadays she's just quiet with the map changes. What I love about her is the fact she mutes mic spammers and people who just make random annoying sounds.

She kicks cade breakers too.

+2 cookies for her.

The whole point of this post is to point out that I think she has learned from her mistakes. I've been a super regular since I started playing again around Jan/Feb and I notice these things in the ZM server.

Now if most or some of these videos are a week ago to a month ago, my post can be neglected and I will revoke those 2 cookies. If they are, I would like to know which ones are.

virtus
06-16-2009, 08:18 AM
Just out of curiosity, do you have the dates of all of these videos? I mean I can understand if they were all around a couple months ago. I will admit when I saw Chelsea arrive on the ZM server for the first time, I had the impression she would cause a lot of drama. She puts up map votes even though she wasn't senior admin and it bothered me a lot how she was ignorant. Because of all the previous drama of her abusing her admin, the number of abuse that I've seen her do became significantly less. She does not change maps so suddenly anymore; nowadays she's just quiet with the map changes. What I love about her is the fact she mutes mic spammers and people who just make random annoying sounds.

+2 cookies for her.

The whole point of this post is to point out that I think she has learned from her mistakes. I've been a super regular since I started playing again around Jan/Feb and I notice these things in the ZM server.

Now if most or some of these videos are a week ago to a month ago, my post can be neglected and I will revoke those 2 cookies. If they are, I would like to know which ones are.

Most of demos are named in a date... but ill check.. all demos taken within last month tho....

TheLittlestHobo
06-16-2009, 08:28 AM
hhmmm =\ Show me.

virtus
06-16-2009, 08:35 AM
demo:

1-2
1-3
1-4
1-5
1-6
1-7 (may 29th)

chelsy09night_1
chelsy09night_2
chelsy09night_3
chelsy09night_4
chelsy09night_5
chelsy09night_6 (june 9th)

Chelsynight_1
Chelsynight_2
Chelsynight_3
Chelsynight_4
Chelsynight_5
Chelsynight_6 (june 4th)

demonight2_1
demonight2_2
demonight2_3
demonight2_4
demonight2_5
demonight2_6 (june 2nd)

demojune08chelsy.dem
demojune08chelsy_2.dem
demojune08chelsy_3.dem (june 8th)

TheLittlestHobo
06-16-2009, 08:41 AM
You checked the date when it was created right? Not the one that was modified. I will be sure to check them out later.

virtus
06-16-2009, 08:44 AM
You checked the date when it was created right? Not the one that was modified. I will be sure to check them out later.

mhmm.

Jeimuzu
06-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Where the fuck are all the good admins?

My admin ran out, wanna buy it for me? I'll be on 20 hours a day like the good ol' days.

iGhost
06-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Well Skelton, watch all those demos and see for yourself. :]]

And as far as the map change goes, when you weren't there, when were on Hang um High, we ALL decided we wanted to do Fidlers Green, then Church of Mint. Please do not speak of what you do not know. Majority rule, ya know?

Well Autumn, as far as the map change goes when I was there on Fidlers Green we had voted to go to an escape map, you asked "who wants to go to church of mint" and over half the server said no on the mic and me and potato even spoke about how bad the map was, Rob said "church of mint rocks" and instantly the map was changed. New players had connected who were not part of your majority and disliked the map church, thats why they voted for a different map. So as far as I'm concerned who gives a flying fuck about the decision that you would go to fidlers green and then church.

The instant the map hit church I hid in a tree and left for the remainder of the map to make breakfast. Majority rule clearly was not in the favour of church of mint after fidlers green had been played and we requested you change it to another escape map as the one we were currently on was not the best.

And the demos you were shown to be quite abusive to virtus, clearly it is a personal thing as you are not like this with other admins. It is a matter of you do what you and your friends want, you care not for the community or those you dislike and to be honest it's pretty stupid. You do not "run the joint" you simply pay to watch over it.

XxMastagunzxX
06-16-2009, 12:29 PM
I will be viewing ALL of these demo's when I get home. Hopefully Virtus is wrong. I hope zero takes appropriate action.

I planned on watching all of the demo's but virtus recorded some LONG demo's. I watched about 10 demo's and I saw chelsea abusing multiple times. Here are some notes I took:

in demo 1_2 and 1_7 chelsea changed the map just because she wanted to and states they are going to play a map that she fucking wants to at the beginning of 1_7.

I just found out demo8 has no abuse at all and is long as hell

The whole demo night series has chelsea admin abuse such as freezing players for no reason during a knife fight.

Virtus stop recording such long demo's.
Nemesis stop being racist to jews.
Chelsea stop abusing.
That is all.
:morons:

virtus
06-16-2009, 12:32 PM
I planned on watching all of the demo's but virtus recorded some LONG demo's. I watched about 10 demo's and I saw chelsea abusing multiple times. Here are some notes I took:

in demo 1_2 and 1_7 chelsea changed the map just because she wanted to and states they are going to play a map that she fucking wants to at the beginning of 1_7.

The whole demo night series has chelsea admin abuse such as freezing players for no reason during a knife fight.

Chelsea stop abusing.
That is all.

oh yea.. i stick nemesis abuse there by mistake lol.

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 12:33 PM
http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demochelsynight.dem
It is unbelievable the way she handled this. Admin abuse for her own interests regardless of democratic vote. I had to watch this one a second time to fully soak it in.

Chelsea, if you deny what you did wrong here, that will speak volumes about you. Think long and hard before you respond.

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demochelsynight_2.dem at about 03:40 she states "I'm one of the very few admins who doesn't abuse their power."

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demochelsynight_3.dem Chelsea contradicts herself saying that admins are supposed to give people what they want (referring to demochelsynight.dem). I'll have to agree with Virtus on this. He was senior admin, and playing different maps is not a bad thing as opposed to playing the same ones over and over again. The votes were about half/half. I've done the same thing with power_v2. We picked that map, and we played it, and it was a good time. The last thing before the demo ends is Beast Mode saying "I dunno I'mma side with Chelsea either way just cause I don't like Virtus but..."

EDIT: http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demonight2_3.dem At times being extremely annoying on the mic/yelling/swearing/etc. Before the demo ends, you can hear her saying "Virtus all I've told you to do is not be a hypocrit. That's all I ever did, I told you to not be a hypocrit."

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demonight2_4.dem Chelsea wasn't wrong in changing it. People said they played texture jungle not long ago, so it was alright to put up a random map vote. Virtus, deal with it. Majority rule.

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demonight2_5.dem I didn't get much out of this one, only watched about two-thirds of the way through. Aside from her ear-destroying high-pitched screams nearly every time she gets killed and acting like a flirt, she threatened to mute Grim for no apparent reason from what I saw.

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demochelsy09night.dem Nothing relevant here.

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demochelsy09night_2.dem Nothing really relevant to admin abuse.

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demochelsy09night_3.dem I can't believe I watched all this shit. Damn your long demos Virtus. Nothing here just bitching/fighting between Chelsea and Virtus. JigSaw is in the above 3 games, so order was kept^^.

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demojune08chelsy.dem Nothing.

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demojune08chelsy_2.dem Nothing!!

http://walterbrunswick.com/virtus/demojune08chelsy_3.dem NOTHING VIRTUS WTF! Stop wasting my time!

There is truth to what iGhost says. Chelsea has her little group of friends who she keeps close; everyone else she either shuts down or disregards. So her main purpose is not vested in the community, but to serve herself and her followers.

NessLookAlike made a similar comment: "Sigh. Most of your retorts call back to your many online friends and how everyone likes you and I'm part of a lowly crowd that dislikes you. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. IT NEVER WAS. ITS NOT PERSONAL." (Reference: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=17562&postcount=7)

I took 2 years of police foundations and I've been to court, and I've represented the state in a mock trial. I know the value of good evidence.

Chelsea, you're a fail admin and you're going to be a fail lawyer if you ever even get that far.

I like my friends, and I'm generally an easy-going and forgiving person, but if you continually keep abusing your power for personal gain, flipping things on other people, denying your actions, and calling ME a liar while lying through your teeth, I WILL COME DOWN ON YOU LIKE A FUCKING ANVIL!! ...until you are a STATISTIC. Remember this.

More to come, stay tuned folks!

EVL_Ripper
06-16-2009, 12:47 PM
I do like to hear Mortal Kombat and Safety Dance from time to time.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/LolaBonne/SafetyDanceCat.jpg

Nemesis
06-16-2009, 01:01 PM
the one with me in there must be a mistake since it's Virtus' own admin abuse from when he was spamming map changes, trying to crash the server.

virtus
06-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Funniest thing is.. Chelsy claims to have shit load of demos on me, on walter and alot of other admins.. and yet.. no one ever saw those demos.. not even 1..

TheLittlestHobo
06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
I know this will deem very unuseful but I just had to:

See Mallissin (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18325#post18325)

Kavinsky
06-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Gee I wonder why Vitus:lmao:

Christmas
06-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Funniest thing is.. Chelsy claims to have shit load of demos on me, on walter and alot of other admins.. and yet.. no one ever saw those demos.. not even 1..

You did the exact same thing.

You hoarded those last demos until enough people got on your ass to present them.

I also saw in the first demo you cancelling map votes over and over.

virtus
06-16-2009, 04:48 PM
You did the exact same thing.

You hoarded those last demos until enough people got on your ass to present them.

I also saw in the first demo you cancelling map votes over and over.

no shit Sherlock... she comes in.. I'm senior admin and she starts making random map votes cuz she doesnt wanna play that map.. no shit Imma cancell.. durrr..?

Christmas
06-16-2009, 05:11 PM
no shit Sherlock... she comes in.. I'm senior admin and she starts making random map votes cuz she doesnt wanna play that map.. no shit Imma cancell.. durrr..?

1. Don't be a jackass.

2. She made a poll asking if there should be a random map vote. The TOS doesn't specify that asking the players if a random map vote can take place is designated to the senior admin and only the senior admin. If I am wrong I would hope the TOS is changed to fit that parameter, because currently it is not clear.

Why you cancelled a vote where "no" would have been the answer anyways is beyond me.

virtus
06-16-2009, 05:18 PM
1. Don't be a jackass.

2. She made a poll asking if there should be a random map vote. The TOS doesn't specify that asking the players if a random map vote can take place is designated to the senior admin and only the senior admin. If I am wrong I would hope the TOS is changed to fit that parameter, because currently it is not clear.

Why you cancelled a vote where "no" would have been the answer anyways is beyond me.

I cancelled all the votes by her because she didint want to play that map and she tried to change it to whatever she wanted.. Shes being a bitch to me.. ill be a jackass to her.. simple enough?

Christmas
06-16-2009, 05:20 PM
I cancelled all the votes by her because she didint want to play that map and she tried to change it to whatever she wanted.. Shes being a bitch to me.. ill be a jackass to her.. simple enough?

She didn't try to change it. She tried to start a vote asking if a mapvote should be conducted.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 08:40 PM

Chelsea stop abusing.
That is all.

Masta, if you didn't notice the constant map changes and half the server leaving because of Nemie and Virtus, I'm astonished...

I changed it myself to save the server.

Those two were bickering.

Was I honestly wrong in doing so?

And as far as freezing players during a knife fight, I thought we were all having fun.

I guess not.

I'll not do that anymore if it is really, honestly annoying the players and they aren't amused by it.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 08:48 PM

+2 cookies for her.

And if it's an HONEST abuse, I will willingly hand those cookies back over.

I've watched about half of them.

And a lot of them don't even have me in it. Just a random word from me, and BAM, Virtus changes the map. Nemie changes the map.

And I do believe that if I'm honestly doing something wrong, then I will accept the punishment for it.

But most of these demos...I'm sorry to say but they're pure bullshit.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Well Autumn, as far as the map change goes when I was there on Fidlers Green we had voted to go to an escape map, you asked "who wants to go to church of mint" and over half the server said no on the mic and me and potato even spoke about how bad the map was, Rob said "church of mint rocks" and instantly the map was changed. New players had connected who were not part of your majority and disliked the map church, thats why they voted for a different map. So as far as I'm concerned who gives a flying fuck about the decision that you would go to fidlers green and then church.

The instant the map hit church I hid in a tree and left for the remainder of the map to make breakfast. Majority rule clearly was not in the favour of church of mint after fidlers green had been played and we requested you change it to another escape map as the one we were currently on was not the best.

And the demos you were shown to be quite abusive to virtus, clearly it is a personal thing as you are not like this with other admins. It is a matter of you do what you and your friends want, you care not for the community or those you dislike and to be honest it's pretty stupid. You do not "run the joint" you simply pay to watch over it.

You obviously don't listen very well then.

XxMastagunzxX
06-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Masta, if you didn't notice the constant map changes and half the server leaving because of Nemie and Virtus, I'm astonished...

I changed it myself to save the server.

Those two were bickering.

Was I honestly wrong in doing so?

And as far as freezing players during a knife fight, I thought we were all having fun.

I guess not.

I'll not do that anymore if it is really, honestly annoying the players and they aren't amused by it.

Yes I saw them arguing and bitching but this is not about them. It's about you. You DID change the map rapidly, repeatedly. You DID freeze them during knife fights among a lot of other stuff. :chillpill:

Nemesis
06-16-2009, 08:58 PM

the reason why the senior admin rule is bypassed with Virtus is because he puts up maps that only he wants to play. the entire server will be on his ass to play something else, and he'll cancel the rtv, any vote, and muting people who say they don't like maps.

i've seen the population go from 20 to 5 because he wants to play his silly maps. this bypass has been done by myself, and i've also seen several other admins (who have posted here) do the same.

First let it be said that i am not defending anyone, but anyone who is in a position to make judgement should watch the demo's and see that a vast majority of them don't even have toasties in them. Virtus just threw 30 demo's up hoping that no one would go through the 10 hours of them to see nothing going on.

i think i player who has willingly removed themself from the server but continues to linger around the forum to pick fights should be forcefully removed from here as well.

on a side note, is there a shelf life on demo's? if i bring back something from months ago on an admin, is it still relevent? just wondering because some of these demo's are starting to reach the months old catagory...

Nemesis
06-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Yes I saw them arguing and bitching but this is not about them. It's about you. You DID change the map rapidly, repeatedly. You DID freeze them during knife fights among a lot of other stuff. :chillpill:

actually masta, let me stop you there, this altercation was between myself and Virtus. Toasties had no part in the rapid map changes as long as i was in the server. that being said i cannot comment on other occasions that are being brought up here.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 09:03 PM

*I* changed the map repeatedly?

I think you need to go back through those demos and review that It was NEMIE and VIRTUS doing that.

Those demos should be taken off the floor, I didn't do anything wrong in them.

And as for the freezing, refer to last post.

At the time, I thought we were having shits and giggles, but if it apparent we weren't, then by all means I'll stop.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 09:08 PM
I do like to hear Mortal Kombat and Safety Dance from time to time.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/LolaBonne/SafetyDanceCat.jpg

And I've already admitted to being wrong in this sense.

I've layed off on it and people are free to play what they want as long as the server wants it.

I even tried bringing that fun into GG...but alas, I did not prevail.

&&toasties
06-16-2009, 09:09 PM
on a side note, is there a shelf life on demo's? if i bring back something from months ago on an admin, is it still relevent? just wondering because some of these demo's are starting to reach the months old catagory...

I was going to ask the same thing.

^^

virtus
06-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Well why dont u nemie post demos u got... and chelsy... lets see ur demos...

wait..

right.. forgat...

none of u have any demos...

all you do is talk... nothing to back it up.. nice... thats very nice...

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-16-2009, 09:41 PM

wait..

right.. forgat...

There called Mallissin's.

Nemesis
06-16-2009, 09:41 PM

wait..

right.. forgat...

i'm not the one who's making the accusation here, you are, and so far your demo's are found wanting.

virtus
06-16-2009, 09:42 PM
i'm not the one who's making the accusation here, you are, and so far your demo's are found wanting.

and by that u mean.....?

Nemesis
06-16-2009, 09:45 PM
and by that u mean.....?

did i spell something wrong?

virtus
06-16-2009, 09:46 PM
did i spell something wrong?

Stop trying to change this subject to me.. wanna talk about me start another thread...

I said she abusing.. i backed it up with shit load of demos..

You talk... NO DEMOS! get some proof then imma talk to u. BAI!

Nemesis
06-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Stop trying to change this subject to me.. wanna talk about me start another thread...

I said she abusing.. i backed it up with shit load of demos..

You talk... NO DEMOS! get some proof then imma talk to u. BAI!

i'm sorry i didn't know your grasp of the english language was so poor, but yes, back on topic before i point out how much of a dumbass you are...

about your demo's, sure there's alot of them, but 90% is garbage, its just you getting your ass kicked, i mean, half the time toasties isn't even in the server, you're jsut trying to make yourself look good by posting 30 demo's hoping people wont see them.

virtus
06-16-2009, 09:52 PM
i'm sorry i didn't know your grasp of the english language was so poor, but yes, back on topic before i point out how much of a dumbass you are...

about your demo's, sure there's alot of them, but 90% is garbage, its just you getting your ass kicked, i mean, half the time toasties isn't even in the server, you're jsut trying to make yourself look good by posting 30 demo's hoping people wont see them.

I'll just ignore you from now on. :wtg:

walterbrunswick
06-16-2009, 09:55 PM

Perhaps you didn't fully read through my thread? Nice try on taking Chelsea's side though, thumbs up for you.

Oh, I should add, these are only demos by Virtus. Had I been recording these times, there would have been more incriminating evidence.

Read other peoples' comments before you judge too quickly. We can't *ALL* be wrong now, can we? That's crazy talk.

I guess now my cameras will be rolling as well.

Nemesis
06-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Perhaps you didn't fully read through my thread? Nice try on taking Chelsea's side though, thumbs up for you.

Oh, I should add, these are only demos by Virtus. Had I been recording these times, there would have been more incriminating evidence.

Read other peoples' comments before you judge too quickly. We can't *ALL* be wrong now, can we? That's crazy talk.

I guess now my cameras will be rolling as well.

i never said anyone else was wrong walter, all i came in here to comment on was the issue where toasties was being blamed for something between Virtus and myself (the constant switching of maps), and also to comment that many of Virtus' demo's seem to be nothing. thats all...

Shinkiro
06-16-2009, 10:48 PM
the flame war has begun :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:twak::twak::popcorn::popcorn::alright:

EDIT: 10 pages so far lets see if we can go farther

:barney:

Strike
06-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Well...

Looks like shits been done on both sides. No sense in trying to defend the fuck out yourselves cause everyones got a little problem in this. Although after reading through all 9 pages I am dissapointed with some of the idiots at the start treating this as a joke topic and posting in it as such.

Grow up.

I watched and its clear on both sides but this topic is about Chelsea and what she did. We arent pointing fingers at Virtus or Nem. You wanna do that? Go make a different thread.

If we wanna make this more clearer then I suggest demos from everyone, not just bashing Virt's cause atleast he put some demos up with some proof found to support his topic. Maybe not all the video's show substantial proof, but there is proof.

PEW PEW PEW.

Jeimuzu
06-27-2009, 01:27 AM
Well...

Looks like shits been done on both sides. No sense in trying to defend the fuck out yourselves cause everyones got a little problem in this. Although after reading through all 9 pages I am dissapointed with some of the idiots at the start treating this as a joke topic and posting in it as such.

Grow up.

I watched and its clear on both sides but this topic is about Chelsea and what she did. We arent pointing fingers at Virtus or Nem. You wanna do that? Go make a different thread.

If we wanna make this more clearer then I suggest demos from everyone, not just bashing Virt's cause atleast he put some demos up with some proof found to support his topic. Maybe not all the video's show substantial proof, but there is proof.

PEW PEW PEW.

Agreed, except the "PEW PEW PEW" part.

Took me another 30 minutes to read through all this, after an hour of the other threads (been trying to catch up since the forums were down) all I really have to say is:

Kavinsky is right about the mic spammers and cade breakers, and it is the reason why I don't play as much, especially during the day, and Autumn is helping with it a bit.

This was all going on awhile back, and even though it has only been a short amount of time, I have noticed a dramatic improvement in Autumn's behavior, though she does need to stop screaming in her mic when shes about to get tagged or when she gets stuck for 1 second while building a cade, that's Res' job.

And finally, it is official; anyone who does not post a demo along side a complaint about admin abuse, is a Mallissin.

There's plenty more I could add, but I still have another 10 threads to read before I'm caught up.

Christmas
06-27-2009, 03:43 AM
Agreed, except the "PEW PEW PEW" part.

Took me another 30 minutes to read through all this, after an hour of the other threads (been trying to catch up since the forums were down) all I really have to say is:

Kavinsky is right about the mic spammers and cade breakers, and it is the reason why I don't play as much, especially during the day, and Autumn is helping with it a bit.

This was all going on awhile back, and even though it has only been a short amount of time, I have noticed a dramatic improvement in Autumn's behavior, though she does need to stop screaming in her mic when shes about to get tagged or when she gets stuck for 1 second while building a cade, that's Res' job.

And finally, it is official; anyone who does not post a demo along side a complaint about admin abuse, is a Mallissin.

There's plenty more I could add, but I still have another 10 threads to read before I'm caught up.

I agree about the mic spamming. With an expanded amount of players in the ZM server, it is incredibly difficult to cut down on the amount of people talking on the mic.

I honestly think people need to shut their mouths when more than one person is talking and wait for others to talk. And if what you have to say isn't relevant than you are better off just being quiet when there are that many people on. I cannot tell you how many times I heard 4-6 people yelling and screaming random garbage over the mics constantly during peak hours.

When it comes to cade breaking: I normally kick then ban if the behavior continues. The problem is a lot of people tend to yell and scream about cade breaking without even giving the admins on the server a name to go on. Unfortunately as a new administrator on the server I'm not quite as effecient when it comes to punishment and keeping the servers ship-shape, so I'm open to any ideas and help from veterans.

Also the situation regarding the thread in question has gotten a lot better, and I think that people are learning to be much more civil around each other in the servers.

All that is left is for the demos to be viewed and punishment handed out, if necessary.

:icon_mrgreen:

TheLittlestHobo
06-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Do what I do most of the time: Sacrifice my play for the enjoyment of others.

ChronicVT
06-28-2009, 08:19 PM
it will never end... Zero man, do something before someone gets murdered and they close the site down! LOL

Jeimuzu
06-28-2009, 09:43 PM
I agree about the mic spamming. With an expanded amount of players in the ZM server, it is incredibly difficult to cut down on the amount of people talking on the mic.

I honestly think people need to shut their mouths when more than one person is talking and wait for others to talk. And if what you have to say isn't relevant than you are better off just being quiet when there are that many people on. I cannot tell you how many times I heard 4-6 people yelling and screaming random garbage over the mics constantly during peak hours.

When it comes to cade breaking: I normally kick then ban if the behavior continues. The problem is a lot of people tend to yell and scream about cade breaking without even giving the admins on the server a name to go on. Unfortunately as a new administrator on the server I'm not quite as effecient when it comes to punishment and keeping the servers ship-shape, so I'm open to any ideas and help from veterans.

Also the situation regarding the thread in question has gotten a lot better, and I think that people are learning to be much more civil around each other in the servers.

All that is left is for the demos to be viewed and punishment handed out, if necessary.

:icon_mrgreen:

Tip number one: Buy me admin for I will be on 20 hours a day.

Tip number two: If tip number one cannot be followed out, freeze people, try explaining what they're doing wrong, then ban them if they persist.

Tip number three: Pay attention to chat, many people complain about barricade breakers via the chat.

Tip number four: Do not be afraid to mute people for short amounts of time to explain to them that they're causing disarray and turmoil in the server.

Tip number five: The tenth rule is to have fun, if someone isn't because of others, then the person is obviously Mallissin, or there will be something you can do to change the person's attitudes.

Tip number six: Remind people who the veterans are or someone may overlook that and post random tips that will make the poster look annoying.

XxMastagunzxX
06-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Unfortunately as a new administrator on the server I'm not quite as effecient when it comes to punishment and keeping the servers ship-shape, so I'm open to any ideas and help from veterans.

The 5 minute ban is your best friend. :wtg:

walterbrunswick
06-28-2009, 10:44 PM
The 5 minute ban is your best friend. :wtg:

Great time to mix another drink :D

Then he waddled away
WADDLE WADDLE
Then he waddled away
WADDLE WADDLE
'Til the very next day...

Haha I love that song!

Shinkiro
06-29-2009, 01:14 AM
WOOOOT 10 pages of almost pure flame/retarded convo. :lmao::lmao:

Jeimuzu
06-29-2009, 02:37 AM
One of you suck but I won't say who!

Wewt, 11 pages now!

We should have this closed and deleted from the forums! Where art thou Forum Administrators?

walterbrunswick
06-29-2009, 09:12 AM
One of you suck but I won't say who!

Wewt, 11 pages now!

We should have this closed and deleted from the forums! Where art thou Forum Administrators?

Yeah James, let's delete evidence so that we can't learn from the past and so that history can repeat itself.

You have so much to learn still. :wtg:

mastercheff
06-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Mostly in zm theres been tons of trash going on and cade breakers to the point i broke and cade and i relized i just had to live with it.

Jeimuzu
06-29-2009, 10:28 AM
You seriously think Zero or Jigsaw will read past the first page? I was ready to bash my head after about page 7.

And sorry, I meant closed and/or deleted. If you notice it was at like 3 am.

P.S. I'll say that we will never stop learning, and we will always have more to learn then what our human minds are capable of, so your statement is kind of true for the both of us.

mastercheff
06-29-2009, 03:22 PM
hm rofl??

deprodigy
06-29-2009, 08:59 PM
You seriously think Zero or Jigsaw will read past the first page? I was ready to bash my head after about page 7.

And sorry, I meant closed and/or deleted. If you notice it was at like 3 am.

P.S. I'll say that we will never stop learning, and we will always have more to learn then what our human minds are capable of, so your statement is kind of true for the both of us.
I read 4 pages of nothingless w/o watching any demos. thanks for getting deep though
lol!