PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea admin abuse!

XxMastagunzxX
06-17-2009, 06:23 AM
To start off Autumn's streak, she was agreeing with Getcha that Arcoid should be banned because of two reasons: He purposely died on Mines of Moria. He didn't change his class to something other then a fast.

Arcoid did not purposely die, he was stuck in the door, trying to keep it open to save one last person. Someone shot a crate into him and got him stuck, then he was tagged and became unstuck. From there he killed the people who inevitably doomed him to begin with. He agreed with the admins to change the zombie class he was using the previous round, and changed it at the start of this new one, and it takes a full round to change. Getcha and Autumn agreed that Arcoid purposely did all this to spite them, without even getting his side of the story.

Following this, she begins to make her own server rules, such as: (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: ANTI KILL SERVER RULES YOU MUST ZTELE BACK TO SPAWN.
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: WHEN YOU ARE THE FIRST ZOMBIE

And she also fails to uphold REAL rules, such as no blocking. (Shows in demo.) Where she has 3 of her friends blocking for her.
She lets her feelings get in the way of how she uses her admin

mister : stevo broke my cade

(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: kicked player steve o
Jak has joined the game
Mini has joined the game
mister : tyyyy
Type !admin to get ADMIN
†????rcoid† : oh sure
†????rcoid† : you do it when he breaks his cade, but not mine?
†????rcoid† : favoritism.
anonymous: remove
anonymous: favoritism
anonymous: ..
anonymous: that line shouldn't be there

My conclusion is, after watching autumn for an entire night, I realized she is not fit to be called a decent admin.
She was also disrespectful to players, especially Arcoid, who was doing nothing but stating facts, not being disrespectful. She acted like she owned the server.

Jeimuzu
06-17-2009, 06:33 AM
Lol..

Looks like they were probably all laughing their asses off, but even so Chelsea..

&&toasties
06-17-2009, 07:08 AM
To start off Autumn's streak, she was agreeing with Getcha that Arcoid should be banned because of two reasons: He purposely died on Mines of Moria. He didn't change his class to something other then a fast.

---> I agreed to what I saw. I saw he never changed his class, when repeatedly ask by Hobo, Getcha and I. Getcha decided on her own to ban him. A kick would have just fine by me.

Arcoid did not purposely die, he was stuck in the door, trying to keep it open to save one last person. Someone shot a crate into him and got him stuck, then he was tagged and became unstuck. From there he killed the people who inevitably doomed him to begin with. He agreed with the admins to change the zombie class he was using the previous round, and changed it at the start of this new one, and it takes a full round to change. Getcha and Autumn agreed that Arcoid purposely did all this to spite them, without even getting his side of the story.

----> I was standing right behind him, sweetie. I didn't see any people out there, only zombies. Then I saw him running to the door to wedge himself in there. And the next thing I see, he gets tagged, zombies fly in. What else am I supposed to think? I apologise if this was not the case, but I saw what I saw.

Following this, she begins to make her own server rules, such as: (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: ANTI KILL SERVER RULES YOU MUST ZTELE BACK TO SPAWN.
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: WHEN YOU ARE THE FIRST ZOMBIE

----> I was informed when I frist started playing that it was an unwritten server, a curtesy rule, to ztele when you're in someones cade and they turn into the first zombie.

And she also fails to uphold REAL rules, such as no blocking. (Shows in demo.) Where she has 3 of her friends blocking for her.
She lets her feelings get in the way of how she uses her admin

----> I was shooting all of them. I didn't exactly have the spare time to type: DO NOT BLOCK ME LULZ. Given, I was going around them too, so I guess they were blocking. That makes sense. You actually got me on something true. Congrats. :wtg:

mister : stevo broke my cade
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: kicked player steve o
Jak has joined the game
Mini has joined the game
mister : tyyyy
Type !admin to get ADMIN
†????rcoid† : oh sure
†????rcoid† : you do it when he breaks his cade, but not mine?
†????rcoid† : favoritism.
anonymous: remove
anonymous: favoritism
anonymous: ..
anonymous: that line shouldn't be there

----> It wasn't favortism, That Stevo guy has done it before. And Mister asked nicely. Arcoid demanded. It should be common knowledge, NO ONE ever does anything for anyone when they are demnded. (aside from jackass bosses at work). I don't put up with asses, and I never will. At any rate, soon after he said that N A Z broke his cade, he left. So the deal here is...?

My conclusion is, after watching autumn for an entire night, I realized she is not fit to be called a decent admin.
She was also disrespectful to players, especially Arcoid, who was doing nothing but stating facts, not being disrespectful. She acted like she owned the server.

----> I acted like I owned the server. That's everyones favorite line. And by everyone I mean you, Walter, Holy, and a of couple others. I'm sorry if my arrogance makes me appear this way. I do not mean it as so.

And to defend myself as far as me myself being disrespectful, I was having a bad night. I admit I was wrong in screaming at some people, but anyone would if they had my day. No doubt. (maybe not as bad as me, but still. xD)

virtus
06-17-2009, 07:18 AM
LOL another one.

EDIT:

Clearly abuse on the demo... You can see you lil group of friends blocked other zombies to get to u... u as an admin should know this rule and you still just sat there and let em block... and u wanna be good admin for the server.. nice....

Origin
06-17-2009, 07:20 AM
This is the second deal with the "ANTI KILL rule" to where you have to ztele if you're the first zombie? That was NEVER a rule.

&&toasties
06-17-2009, 07:23 AM
This is the second deal with the "ANTI KILL rule" to where you have to ztele if you're the first zombie? That was NEVER a rule.

Then I apologise for being misinformed.

I'll no longer enforce this 'rule'.

Promise.

:]]

virtus
06-17-2009, 07:24 AM

Didint u know this bitch makes up rules? Shes ZERO wannabe LOL

&&toasties
06-17-2009, 07:27 AM
LOL another one.

EDIT:

Clearly abuse on the demo... You can see you lil group of friends blocked other zombies to get to u... u as an admin should know this rule and you still just sat there and let em block... and u wanna be good admin for the server.. nice....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Do you honestly believe your opinion matters when it comes to admin abuse?

xDD!

Origin
06-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Then I apologise for being misinformed.

I'll no longer enforce this 'rule'.

Promise.

:]]

It's merely a choice and most players do ztele if they are cading with their friends.

&&toasties
06-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Didint u know this bitch makes up rules? Shes ZERO wannabe LOL

lolol.

Didn't you know you'll be banned from the forums soon?

xDD?

&&toasties
06-17-2009, 07:29 AM
It's merely a choice and most players do ztele if they are cading with their friends.

And as I said, I'll no longer yell at people for this.

virtus
06-17-2009, 07:30 AM

Do you honestly believe your opinion matters when it comes to admin abuse?

xDD!

Neither does urs... but theres like.. shit load of demos on u.. you already started losing admin powers... lets see what it gonna come down to ))))) btw.. ill get my admin back as soon as u be perm banned from all servers )))

&&toasties
06-17-2009, 07:35 AM
Neither does urs... but theres like.. shit load of demos on u.. you already started losing admin powers... lets see what it gonna come down to ))))) btw.. ill get my admin back as soon as u be perm banned from all servers )))

virtus
06-17-2009, 07:36 AM

Congratulations You are PROJECT #2! :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Boost King
06-17-2009, 07:56 AM

lmao project was a work of art:reddot:

whytboiz33
06-17-2009, 08:40 AM
i guess you guys missed my last post.

this is in the rules section, sub admin abuse.

do not post if your name is not zero, toastie, or mastagunz.

whytboiz33
06-17-2009, 08:42 AM

she did reply with "laughing" to try to make her self feel better when she had nothing to say.

ZERO
06-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Did not Getcha actually hand out the punishment...

inthebutt
06-17-2009, 12:40 PM
i guess you guys missed my last post.

this is in the rules section, sub admin abuse.

do not post if your name is not zero, toastie, or mastagunz.

Sorry whyt but this has to do with the ZM server so I gotta post

I will keep this short and simple:

Cathy was a former ZM admin that acted the exact same way as you Chelsea, wanna know what happened to her??

SHE LOST HER ADMIN AND WAS MOTHER FUCKING BANNED

sounds like your next drama queen

walterbrunswick
06-17-2009, 12:52 PM
LOL CATHY!

Guess who's next!:smirk:

Also :wtg: you caught FAVORITISM! on DEMO!

EDIT: Cathy wasn't nearly as bad of an admin as Chelsea/Autumn. I have to say this, and I say this with complete honesty.

inthebutt
06-17-2009, 01:09 PM
I think ZERO should use this when he ban's an admin:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LNITt85-Rc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LNITt85-Rc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I vote chelsea gets to hear/see this first.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-17-2009, 01:20 PM
I think ZERO should use this when he ban's an admin:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LNITt85-Rc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LNITt85-Rc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I vote chelsea gets to hear/see this first.

lol :lmao:

Jeimuzu
06-17-2009, 01:24 PM
It is a decent thing to do, zteleing out when you become the first zombie. But it isn't something we can enforce, though you do learn who to cade with and who not to cade with fairly fast that way. Just try explaining to the person, as I've done to many others before, it is an act of decency when they do it.

Getcha handed out the punishment from what I know. It wasn't a repetitive thing where he suicides every round to become a fast zombie to tag all the humans, though. And I've had it happened to me before where people shoot those boxes into me to get me stuck. It sucks. X_X

Regardless of the person I would have investigate those so called cade breakers. That Arcoid guy might have not asked, even though it doesn't look like the other guy did either, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep trying to uphold the rules. You don't need ban for that. There's freezing, and moving the player to spec, and kick still.

Anyway, she didn't see stevo cade break either time, when it happened to mister and Arcoid, I take it? Maybe she needed someone else to complain about him cade breaking for confirmation when she couldn't keep an eye on him.

I know you want to play Autumn, so if you want to do that, just take your tag off for awhile. It's what I would have done if I needed a break, if I was upset or having a bad day.

The ZM server and GG server differ greatly. When I was an admin and went in GG, I didn't touch nuffin. She might just still be trying to adjust how she uses her admin for the ZM server. I have nothing against her, but she just needs to relax if all this is really going on. She didn't have to pay attention to Arcoid if he was going to piss her off so much.

Edit: Also, I somewhat think she shouldn't have had her admin power to ban taken away, Walter was being disrespectful I think. But again, permanently banning was going too far.

walterbrunswick
06-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Edit: Also, I somewhat think she shouldn't have had her admin power to ban taken away, Walter was being disrespectful I think. But again, permanently banning was going too far.

Jeimuzu, don't act ignorant, it looks bad on you. You're also wishy-washy on a lot of things, using words such as "somewhat," "might," "I think," and "probably," and making up excuses for Chelsea's favoritism such as "Looks like they were probably all laughing their asses off, but even so Chelsea.." That also makes you look bad. Take a standpoint, and stand behind it all the way. Keep an open mind, but know what's what.

She's threatened to and banned people for ridiculous reasons. Like she said, personal problems shouldn't spill into the servers, which is why I got banned.

To add to inthebutt's comment,

M5QGkOGZubQ

Jeimuzu
06-17-2009, 01:46 PM
It's just my style, I don't take sides very often. Both sides were at fault and both sides were right. I stated possibilities, and I stated facts. There were wrongs, and there were rights.

I stated that she should also not be playing as an admin if she's having a bad day, or this happens.

I'm not the one to be judging. Zero is. This is just my input on the situation. There's evidence there, let that side with the one who is right.

inthebutt
06-17-2009, 01:51 PM
Jeimuzu, don't act ignorant, it looks bad on you. You're also wishy-washy on a lot of things, using words such as "somewhat," "might," "I think," and "probably," and making up excuses for Chelsea's favoritism such as "Looks like they were probably all laughing their asses off, but even so Chelsea.." That also makes you look bad. Take a standpoint, and stand behind it all the way. Keep an open mind, but know what's what.

She's threatened to and banned people for ridiculous reasons. Like she said, personal problems shouldn't spill into the servers, which is why I got banned.

To add to inthebutt's comment,

M5QGkOGZubQ

Whoa whoa whoa walter I'm gonna have to ask you to back off james. He's a great kid and another great admin in ZM.

James doesn't take a side, he looks at problems on both sides and tries to correct them. That's why he's a great admin.

He isn't gonna side with chelsea or against her.

As for that clip walter, its over used and over played. sorry but mine is way better.

XxMastagunzxX
06-17-2009, 02:45 PM
lol :lmao:

that was awesome!

whytboiz33
06-24-2009, 08:05 AM
on how many threads do i have to say this? you will ALL be penalized if you refuse to fallow this forum rule...

dont post in an admin abuse thread if you are not zero, the person reporting, or the person being reported.

habitual flames will not be tollerated.

&&toasties
06-24-2009, 11:31 AM
It is a decent thing to do, zteleing out when you become the first zombie. But it isn't something we can enforce, though you do learn who to cade with and who not to cade with fairly fast that way. Just try explaining to the person, as I've done to many others before, it is an act of decency when they do it.

Getcha handed out the punishment from what I know. It wasn't a repetitive thing where he suicides every round to become a fast zombie to tag all the humans, though. And I've had it happened to me before where people shoot those boxes into me to get me stuck. It sucks. X_X

Regardless of the person I would have investigate those so called cade breakers. That Arcoid guy might have not asked, even though it doesn't look like the other guy did either, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep trying to uphold the rules. You don't need ban for that. There's freezing, and moving the player to spec, and kick still.

Anyway, she didn't see stevo cade break either time, when it happened to mister and Arcoid, I take it? Maybe she needed someone else to complain about him cade breaking for confirmation when she couldn't keep an eye on him.

I know you want to play Autumn, so if you want to do that, just take your tag off for awhile. It's what I would have done if I needed a break, if I was upset or having a bad day.

The ZM server and GG server differ greatly. When I was an admin and went in GG, I didn't touch nuffin. She might just still be trying to adjust how she uses her admin for the ZM server. I have nothing against her, but she just needs to relax if all this is really going on. She didn't have to pay attention to Arcoid if he was going to piss her off so much.

And this is why I respect you so much, James.

You tell me what I'm doing wrong without shoving it down my throat.

I promise I'll do better.

^^

Nemesis
06-25-2009, 02:21 PM
on how many threads do i have to say this? you will ALL be penalized if you refuse to fallow this forum rule...

dont post in an admin abuse thread if you are not zero, the person reporting, or the person being reported.

didn't you get in trouble the last time you started making up your own rules?

Nemesis
06-25-2009, 02:23 PM

didn't you get in trouble the last time you made up your own rules?

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-25-2009, 04:22 PM
didn't you get in trouble the last time you started making up your own rules?

Uh oh...here we go again. LMAO !! :icon_mrgreen:

Shinkiro
06-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Flame wars, Flame wars, Flame wars......FLAME WARS!!!!!!!!! :assault:

:pistols::assault::pistols::25:

walterbrunswick
06-25-2009, 04:55 PM

I can think of another person who does this.

Not to mention any names LOL.

Uh oh...here we go again. LMAO !! :icon_mrgreen:

Flame wars, Flame wars, Flame wars......FLAME WARS!!!!!!!!! :assault:

:pistols::assault::pistols::25:

This is better than all those shitty soap operas on television!!

Keep the drama rolling!

I LOVE IBIS!!!DD

Christmas
06-25-2009, 05:28 PM
This is better than all those shitty soap operas on television!!

Keep the drama rolling!

I LOVE IBIS!!!DD

Just keep it off the servers.

Shinkiro
06-25-2009, 05:49 PM
damn gay canadian love.....its just not needed

Jeimuzu
06-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Might as well keep it off the forums as much as possible as well.

&&toasties
06-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Might as well keep it off the forums as much as possible as well.

I'm being a good girl and ignoring any hostile flames.

You know, the mature thing to do.

^^<33

&&toasties
06-27-2009, 12:09 AM
Just keep it off the servers.

Agreed.

walterbrunswick
06-27-2009, 12:23 AM
damn gay canadian love.....its just not needed

LOL Canada...... I wanna get THE FUCK outta here!!

D;

Canada should be amalgamated! :\

whytboiz33
06-30-2009, 10:07 PM

hm, its too bad you havnt been here long enough to realize zero has made it public that threads on admin abuse and unbans regulated.

so, once again, learn your role, and shut your mouth.

one more thing, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

&&toasties
06-30-2009, 10:18 PM
hm, its too bad you havnt been here long enough to realize zero has made it public that threads on admin abuse and unbans regulated.

so, once again, learn your role, and shut your mouth.

one more thing, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

Hush, Eric.

virtus
06-30-2009, 11:17 PM
lol... demos about this bitch got nowhere.. as i expected...

btw..

I had fuckin amazing time playin on other server with DuckVader without this bitch...

Chelsy.. Vader says go fuck urself :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

&&toasties
06-30-2009, 11:24 PM

btw..

I had fuckin amazing time playin on other server with DuckVader without this bitch...

DuckVader is too mature for such immaturity.

Nice try on lying.

^^

Christmas
06-30-2009, 11:30 PM

btw..

Jojo?

&&toasties
07-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Jojo?

walterbrunswick
07-01-2009, 12:28 AM

btw..

Her ban powers are gone. No more senseless bans!

Btw tell DuckVader to get his Latvian ass on Zombie Mod!! :D

&&toasties
07-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Her ban powers are gone. No more senseless bans!

Btw tell DuckVader to get his Latvian ass on Zombie Mod!! :D

I'll get it back soon.

And it wasn't senseless...just personal.

As already discussed.

So back off my nuts already.

plzkthnxbai.

walterbrunswick
07-01-2009, 12:42 AM
I'll get it back soon.

And it wasn't senseless...just personal.

As already discussed.

plzkthnxbai.

Sure thing. You've banned and threatened to ban people for ridiculous reasons.

You're walking on thin ice. Don't fuck up anymore.

inthebutt
07-01-2009, 01:10 AM

I always knew chelsea was hiding something from the rest of us.

Kavinsky
07-01-2009, 01:13 AM
I dont blame you, I hate the idea of being in the middle of nowhere with no gun and the nearest copper is 15 miles away.

&&toasties
07-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Sure thing. You've banned and threatened to ban people for ridiculous reasons.

You're walking on thin ice. Don't fuck up anymore.

And since when did you become a clan member?

And had a say-so in anything?

I must've missed this.

&&toasties
07-01-2009, 11:30 AM
I always knew chelsea was hiding something from the rest of us.

obaby.

You know it.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-02-2009, 06:32 PM
i always knew chelsea was hiding something from the rest of us.

lmao!!!!!

XxMastagunzxX
07-02-2009, 09:03 PM
And since when did you become a clan member?

And had a say-so in anything?

I must've missed this.

Just like the time you thought you had a say-so in anything, fortunately I did not miss this. You said walter was not part of IBIS anymore HAHAHAHA!!!!

When you tell someone it was their fault they were raped, that person wants nothing to do with you.

You will no longer be a part of ibis.

Go die, you sick fuck.

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Funny thing is I never even said she wasn't going to be a part of IBIS anymore.

hypocrisy (plural hypocrisies)

1. The claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions or virtues that one does not actually possess.

Ref: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hypocrisy

"an expression of agreement that is not supported by real conviction"
"insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that you do not really have"

Ref: Princeton University

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Funny thing is I never even said she wasn't going to be a part of IBIS anymore.

hypocrisy (plural hypocrisies)

1. The claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions or virtues that one does not actually possess.

Ref: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hypocrisy

"an expression of agreement that is not supported by real conviction"
"insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that you do not really have"

Ref: Princeton University

But you're going around spreading rumors?

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 09:30 PM
But you're going around spreading rumors?

I am?

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Just like the time you thought you had a say-so in anything, fortunately I did not miss this. You said walter was not part of IBIS anymore HAHAHAHA!!!!

I've grown up since then, apparently you two haven't.

XxMastagunzxX
07-02-2009, 09:35 PM
I've grown up since then, apparently you two haven't.

Oh sure you are a lot more mature now then you were like 4 weeks or w/e ago hahaha yeah right! :lmao:

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Oh sure you are a lot more mature now then you were like 4 weeks or w/e ago hahaha yeah right! :lmao:

She said so. So it must be true.

Yes sir!

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 09:37 PM
I am?

Hahaha...

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 09:39 PM
She said so. So it must be true.

Yes sir!

Yes, because I've sat done and done some thinking.

Try it sometime.

^^

walterbrunswick
07-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Yes, because I've sat done and done some thinking.

Try it sometime.

^^

I've sat down and done some thinking too.

And while I was thinking I did some drinking.

And I feel better now.

:D

No, but really, I have.

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 10:01 PM
I've sat down and done some thinking too.

And while I was thinking I did some drinking.

And I feel better now.

:D

No, but really, I have.

Then please start acting a bit more mature.

And take your own advice of being more of an example to others.

Please?

EVL_Ripper
07-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Can we be done whipping Autumn already? Look I had problems with her too but its time to move on. She seems to be doin alright from what I've seen.

XxMastagunzxX
07-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Can we be done whipping Autumn already? Look I had problems with her too but its time to move on. She seems to be doin alright from what I've seen.

She hasn't learned shit. The only reason she is being good is because her banning powers were taken away.

EVL_Ripper
07-03-2009, 12:01 AM
From what I've seen she's been a bit more tolerant, maybe she hasn't learned but I'm sure she gets the point by now, I mean whats left if she goes back to what she was doin? She'll probably lose the whole thing. Lets give her a chance. She's actually been nice to me so thats actually a pretty good change.

XxMastagunzxX
07-03-2009, 12:17 AM
From what I've seen she's been a bit more tolerant, maybe she hasn't learned but I'm sure she gets the point by now, I mean whats left if she goes back to what she was doin? She'll probably lose the whole thing. Lets give her a chance. She's actually been nice to me so thats actually a pretty good change.

She is turning you to the dark side. Resist her cookies. Christmas already failed along with chronic. You must resist. Look what it did to them. :lmao:

walterbrunswick
07-03-2009, 12:53 AM
She is turning you to the dark side. Resist her cookies. Christmas already failed along with chronic. You must resist. Look what it did to them. :lmao:

Are you kidding???

Look at what it did to me!!! I got fucked up!

Don't ever trust anyone that says trust me!

:(

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Those.. Aren't.. Cookies.. X_X

Apocalypse
07-03-2009, 10:16 AM
How the fuck does she still have her admin. shes worse then rodrigo.. by a million.

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 10:57 AM
It's because me and Hobo have been trying to teach her, and shes been learning. And shes learned a lot on her own from all of this abuse being brought to her attention. As long as she has been improving, and not making the same mistakes, then I don't see why there should be a problem if she still has admin.

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 12:58 PM

Message from our dear Christmas via telephone:

Mastagunz, how exactly did I fail?

I play hlss less (improvement), I am an admin and am pretty damn good at it (improvement), and I don't think I've been very illogical in the forums. If you can point out to me where Autumn has poisoned me and made me a cancer to ibis in some way, please let me know.

Maybe I have corrupted her, considering she is the one relaying my messages to the forums at the moment.

I am quite the ladys man, afterall.

XxMastagunzxX
07-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Message from our dear Christmas via telephone:

Mastagunz, how exactly did I fail?

I play hlss less (improvement), I am an admin and am pretty damn good at it (improvement), and I don't think I've been very illogical in the forums. If you can point out to me where Autumn has poisoned me and made me a cancer to ibis in some way, please let me know.

Maybe I have corrupted her, considering she is the one relaying my messages to the forums at the moment.

I am quite the ladys man, afterall.

You aren't even the same person I knew like 4 weeks ago. You defend her all the time in her threads suddenly and you talk to her on the phone she obviously has you addicted to her cookies.

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 01:16 PM
You aren't even the same person I knew like 4 weeks ago. You defend her all the time in her threads suddenly and you talk to her on the phone she obviously has you addicted to her cookies.

So, him being logical and open minded makes him addicted to me?

Please explain to both of us, how is he different? And Illogical?

When I met him about 4 or so weeks ago, he's the exact same today, just a bit more mature.

Ask Kavinsky, even HE admitted that one.

inthebutt
07-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Why do you guys listen to a chick that has bigger balls tucked away than most kids that play on the ZM server???

Mastagunz just wait till she gets her ban powers back, if she goes back to just randomly banning people for no reason, than you know she was just behaving cause she didn't have those powers.

If she gets them back and stays positive and acts the same way she is acting right now, who cares we still get to make fun of her.

So either way its a win-win situation for us but a lose-win situation for her.

Chelsea if you need someone to explain this to you, than do what we tell all FAILS to do; uninstall CS:S and never play it again for the rest of eternity.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-03-2009, 05:32 PM
LOL at christmas being a great admin, my ass. I Went under a different name 1 night and he was mic spamming and someone told him to stop and he said fuck off... amazing admin christmas, can't wait to take lessons from you!

As for toasty, she's still the same on the forums... always fucking up what people are thinking. I haven't seen her much ingame so i cannot judge how well she uses her admin.

Kavinsky
07-03-2009, 07:51 PM
funny getchas pretty much the only female admin you didn't try to pull this stuff on.

walterbrunswick
07-03-2009, 10:11 PM
LOL at christmas being a great admin, my ass. I Went under a different name 1 night and he was mic spamming and someone told him to stop and he said fuck off... amazing admin christmas, can't wait to take lessons from you!

As for toasty, she's still the same on the forums... always fucking up what people are thinking. I haven't seen her much ingame so i cannot judge how well she uses her admin.

LOL Holy Shit take lessons from Christmas... LOL! :lmao:

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 10:28 PM

Relaying a message from our dear Christmas via telephone:

1.) I never said I was a great admin, I said I was pretty damn good one.

2.) I never said anyone should take lessons from me.

3.) Unless you have demos to prove I was spamming on the mic, then don't even bother making the accusation.

inthebutt:

It is pretty childish to take pride in the flaming of another player. Grow up.

If any of you have any issues with my personality, my role as admin, or anything else, tell me. I am perfectly capable of apologising and being a mature adult. Just don't start causing bullshit and drama involving me in the forums.

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Why do you guys listen to a chick that has bigger balls tucked away than most kids that play on the ZM server???

Mastagunz just wait till she gets her ban powers back, if she goes back to just randomly banning people for no reason, than you know she was just behaving cause she didn't have those powers.

If she gets them back and stays positive and acts the same way she is acting right now, who cares we still get to make fun of her.

So either way its a win-win situation for us but a lose-win situation for her.

Chelsea if you need someone to explain this to you, than do what we tell all FAILS to do; uninstall CS:S and never play it again for the rest of eternity.

Sometimes it's wise for the doctor to take his own medicine.

Lose-win situation?

Make fun of me all you like, you'll prove day by day who's the mature one and who isn't.

Just proves how petty your insults to me are, and proves how petty of a person you are.

I'll still go about my daily life, living as strongly as I do, with your harsh, and misplaced words taking no effect on me.

If Jigsaw and Zero actually believed that I was doing as much wrong as y'all are saying I am, then my admin would have been long gone and removed.

They see I'm improving and I have people who believe in me.

That's all that matters.

walterbrunswick
07-03-2009, 10:44 PM
3.) Unless you have demos to prove I was spamming on the mic, then don't even bother making the accusation.

I would just like to point out that some of these admins (in this case, Holy Shit) have a very good track record and they are very credible so if he or she claims something, you can bet the bank that it's true.

Just saying.

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 10:52 PM
I would just like to point out that some of these admins (in this case, Holy Shit) have a very good track record and they are very credible so if he or she claims something, you can bet the bank that it's true.

Just saying.

Christmas:

I'm not saying Holy is unreliable, but his previous track record is not proof that his accusation is true. There are no records of admin abuse by me, however that is not proof that I will not make a mistake in the future or use my admin unjustly.

If he has proof, I will gladly own up and apologise. Regardless, my guilt does not make me a bad admin.

XxMastagunzxX
07-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Christmas:

There are no records of admin abuse by me

Bullshit.

Virtus has a few demo's and clone also has that demo that led to your ban powers being removed.

&&toasties
07-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Bullshit.

Virtus has a few demo's and clone also has that demo that led to your ban powers being removied.

First off:

That was a relayed message from Christmas.

Second off:

My ban powers were removed because I banned Walter for personal reasons.

There were no demos of me doing this, just me admitting to it.

inthebutt
07-03-2009, 11:26 PM
@ chelsea

whoa whoa first off little lady, I behave completely different in real life than on the forums.

Do you think if I acted like the way I do on the forums towards you, I would be a corporate manager right now?? no I would probably still stuck at the store level.

I get to act like a child on here cause I don't know you and you sure as hell don't know me. sometimes its really okay.

I already deal with a ton of "mature" things at work, when I come on here I wanna be a little kid throwing around insults and dirty jokes.

Why do you even take it so seriously???

its all fun and games to make fun of you and throw tons of insults your way.

if you say your acting mature on here, I really hope your still under parental supervision in real life.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-04-2009, 04:40 AM
Christmas:

I'm not saying Holy is unreliable, but his previous track record is not proof that his accusation is true. There are no records of admin abuse by me, however that is not proof that I will not make a mistake in the future or use my admin unjustly.

If he has proof, I will gladly own up and apologise. Regardless, my guilt does not make me a bad admin.

The point of admin is to do what's right, when i first had it i made stupid decisions and was to strict. The point is look, i will take the server serious if it's in shitty condiditon or unfun for players to play in. For christmas to say he's a damn good admin for just having it, isn't saying much. There's no perfect admin, every admin has abuse a bit. There is a limit on how far admins take there abuse and the one's who can control themselves from abusing and make the server a better place are a damn good admin. And for that i have only seen a few. I am not saying i am good, nor am i the best Admin. You don't have to believe my word but if things start getting out of hand i will try to take control and make it better.

I've been in the zombie mod when it was first introduced. I was like a week into the GG server and heard about the ibis ZM, check it out and loved it. I have been admin twice, and i lost my admin due to imaturity and not knowing when to control myself.

The point is, i am saying that christmas can be a good admin, if he does whats right. I don't hate him, i just don't like some of his decisions. Him mic spamming was uncall for, and if he doesn't want to appologize or admit his fault so be it, just means i learn more about who he is.

Toasty, don't need to believe anything i say. You don't even have to regard this last thing.

Stay off the forums. Get in the servers more.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-04-2009, 04:53 AM
YAY !!!! I'll be working 16 hours today ! This means I'll be away from this gay drama !! Its cause for celebration !!!! :party::cheer::cheer::cheer::balloons::wynar:

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-04-2009, 04:56 AM
YAY !!!! I'll be working 16 hours today ! This means I'll be away from this gay drama !! Its cause for celebration !!!! :party::cheer::cheer::cheer::balloons::wynar:

NYCO be careful NYS! Don't get shot! Or worst hit by a firework!

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 10:08 AM
First off:

That was a relayed message from Christmas.

Second off:

My ban powers were removed because I banned Walter for personal reasons.

There were no demos of me doing this, just me admitting to it.First, wrt. permabanning me, there was a console log and witnesses. Alongside your own inculpatory statement.

Second, you banned Evl_Ripper cause you PMS'd after Clone un-muted him. Of which there is a demo.

This was substantial evidence which led to the removal of your ban power.

And you threatening to ban people used to be rather common. I can testify to this, and there are demos that show you doing so.

Stop acting innocent. Admit your mistakes and learn from them, you'll be a better admin in the future!

Shinkiro
07-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Ok i think we have just diverted from the admin abuse thing that this thread has been made for unless u have other problems with other admin go make another thread....just an idea

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Toasty, don't need to believe anything i say. You don't even have to regard this last thing.

Stay off the forums. Get in the servers more.

I can't go in the servers.

I'll soon be starting a thread to correct some people and their rumors...

But my laptops videocard died, and the computer I'm on can't handle CS:S, because it's very old.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be stalking the forums so much out of bordem before I have to go to work.

If people were nice enough to ask, rather than start rumors, more people would know.

A friend will soon be sending me his old tower when he buuilds his new one, so I'll have that too that I can start saving and upgrading.

So I'll be back on the servers soon, no need to worry or miss me.

<33

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 01:29 PM
First, wrt. permabanning me, there was a console log and witnesses. Alongside your own inculpatory statement.

Second, you banned Evl_Ripper cause you PMS'd after Clone un-muted him. Of which there is a demo.

This was substantial evidence which led to the removal of your ban power.

And you threatening to ban people used to be rather common. I can testify to this, and there are demos that show you doing so.

Stop acting innocent. Admit your mistakes and learn from them, you'll be a better admin in the future!

I'll be a better admin than you could ever dream of being.

I spoke to Zero not too long after your ban and I told him the whos and whys.

I told him I'll accept any punishment.

Because I was at fault.

But of course, you thinking you know everything, you thought you knew everything.

As for Ripper, since you can't read, we've already handled that situation as adults, something you're incapable of doing.

As in some of his posts here as of late, we get along great now, because we both now know where the lines are and what we can't cross.

Do not mention that case anymore because it has been discussed, and resolved.

Again, do not place that egostatistical nose of yours where it doesn't belong.

And on a side note:

You always mention that I threaten to ban people?

Did you not note the laughing and playfulness in my voice most of those times?

That's sad.

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 01:38 PM
@ chelsea

whoa whoa first off little lady, I behave completely different in real life than on the forums.

Do you think if I acted like the way I do on the forums towards you, I would be a corporate manager right now?? no I would probably still stuck at the store level.

I get to act like a child on here cause I don't know you and you sure as hell don't know me. sometimes its really okay.

I already deal with a ton of "mature" things at work, when I come on here I wanna be a little kid throwing around insults and dirty jokes.

Why do you even take it so seriously???

its all fun and games to make fun of you and throw tons of insults your way.

if you say your acting mature on here, I really hope your still under parental supervision in real life.

...I honestly have nothing to say to this because I know even if I did, it wouldn't go anywhere.

Keep your childish insults away from me.

Flame someone else.

Because I'll no longer give you your satisfaction of "fun and games to make fun of you and throw tons of insults your way".

inthebutt
07-04-2009, 03:41 PM
...I honestly have nothing to say to this because I know even if I did, it wouldn't go anywhere.

Keep your childish insults away from me.

Flame someone else.

Because I'll no longer give you your satisfaction of "fun and games to make fun of you and throw tons of insults your way".

oh I'll stop for now since it seems like you've been behaving lately.

But just keep this in mind chelsea, this all starts up again the next time you mess up on admin.

all the childish insults and flames are on hold for now, but boy I hope you go back to what you were doing when you first started in ZM.

That way I can start all this all over again.

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 04:06 PM

But just keep this in mind chelsea, this all starts up again the next time you mess up on admin.

all the childish insults and flames are on hold for now, but boy I hope you go back to what you were doing when you first started in ZM.

Haha just imagine her reaction.

She doesn't give a shit about the regulars, but I think she'll be a good little girl to please Christmas and James, to show them that their efforts of "teaching" her were not in vain.

virtus
07-04-2009, 07:10 PM
E - SLUT, jsut awesome that ur laptop died ZOMG!!

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Lol ok Getcha in another thread you claimed anex was the drunk, and I have to agree he is!

I concede!

Anex wins!!!!!!!!!!!11

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 08:36 PM
... well for now...

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Oh ....... and..........

Happy 4th of July!

Semper Fidelis!

My friend invited me back to NY to celebrate but I am short on $$ :(((

der Titel eines Marsches von John Philip Sousa aus dem Jahre 1889. Dieses Stück ist der offizielle Marsch des United States Marine Corps.

Anex I <3 you too!

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 10:20 PM
well I got enough whisky in me to kill a mule.... but I think anex takes the cake anyway-.-

oh and Chelsea remember.....

Ich liebe dich!
Ich liebe dich auch!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaahahahahah!

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 10:38 PM

Haha, I've been doing better because I've been learning.

Just like James said:

A wise man learns from others, a normal man learns from himself, and a fool learns from no one.

I've learned from y'all.

And James, and Hobo, and Christmas.

and I promise I won't, and the first thing I'll do when I get back is ban Jojo.

Because I remember you saying you're not a good admin until you've banned her permanatly...

So I'll try that.

Then MAYBE I'll get your approval.

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 10:42 PM
well I got enough whisky in me to kill a mule.... but I think anex takes the cake anyway-.-

oh and Chelsea remember.....

Ich liebe dich!
Ich liebe dich auch!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaahahahahah!

You beat my record for mutiple posts.

+3.

And I don't get it.

What's so funny about that?

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 10:45 PM

She doesn't give a shit about the regulars, but I think she'll be a good little girl to please Christmas and James, to show them that their efforts of "teaching" her were not in vain.

As for this post, I'll consider it a drunken posts, like the others, and ignore it.

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 10:48 PM
"bist an arsch gefickter!" -- anex

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 10:50 PM
"bist an arsch gefickter!" -- anex

He's just angry Rawb belongs to me and not him.

MY DUTCH BOY BITCH.

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 10:54 PM

MY DUTCH BOY BITCH.

Nahhh anex had too many Irish carbombs and was talking in German to me the whole night.......... :\

I am not fluent enough yet!

(ADMIN) aNex | ibis.a *vERT Drunk*: ich liebe dich walter
(ADMIN) aNex | ibis.a *vERT Drunk*: <3is.a *vERT Drunk*: im goint ob ed bed soon

Tschuss

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Nahhh anex had too many Irish carbombs and was talking in German to me the whole night.......... :\

I am not fluent enough yet!

(ADMIN) aNex | ibis.a *vERT Drunk*: ich liebe dich walter
(ADMIN) aNex | ibis.a *vERT Drunk*: <3is.a *vERT Drunk*: im goint ob ed bed soon

Tschuss

You MUST be bored.

Lmao.

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 10:59 PM
You MUST be bored.

Lmao.

Yep.

:(

walterbrunswick
07-04-2009, 11:35 PM

MY DUTCH BOY BITCH.

WOAH. How many boys can you handle at once!? Possessive much?

&&toasties
07-04-2009, 11:49 PM
WOAH. How many boys can you handle at once!? Possessive much?

right now, only my michiganian and my dutch boy...

So two.

walterbrunswick
07-05-2009, 12:02 AM
right now, only my michiganian and my dutch boy...

So two.

So who's next?

Eh?

Oh and my grandfather could speak in Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, AND German, so yeah... you don't have anything on me!!

May he Rest In Peace.

Nemesis
07-05-2009, 01:02 AM
So who's next?

Eh?

Oh and my grandfather could speak in Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, AND German, so yeah... you don't have anything on me!!

May he Rest In Peace.

polish and ukrainian are pretty much the same thing, both of which are extremely similar to most russian. it's kinda like saying "i can speak canadian, american, british and australian!!

oh, and does anyone really care about any of this crap anymore?

Vladninja
07-05-2009, 01:51 AM
OMG Are you serious this is srupid for the win... Its a suprise Zero hasnt shut this down all ready. Just end this its getting sad as hell for both sides....:plzdie:

Christmas
07-05-2009, 10:20 AM
The point of admin is to do what's right,

Yes.

when i first had it i made stupid decisions and was to strict. The point is look, i will take the server serious if it's in shitty condiditon or unfun for players to play in.

Okay, thats cool?

For christmas to say he's a damn good admin for just having it, isn't saying much.

That isn't my reasoning.

There's no perfect admin, every admin has abuse a bit. There is a limit on how far admins take there abuse and the one's who can control themselves from abusing and make the server a better place are a damn good admin.

Okay, and I don't use my admin in a way that hurts the server, or keeps the server from being entertaining.

And for that i have only seen a few. I am not saying i am good, nor am i the best Admin. You don't have to believe my word but if things start getting out of hand i will try to take control and make it better.

I agree with this.

The point is, i am saying that christmas can be a good admin, if he does whats right.

And I am not doing what is right now? What exactly should I be doing better?

I don't hate him, i just don't like some of his decisions. Him mic spamming was uncall for, and if he doesn't want to appologize or admit his fault so be it, just means i learn more about who he is.

I don't even know what you are talking about, and if you honestly can't tell me what exact situation you are talking about in PM or through steam, then that is your problem, and not mine.

I don't remember spamming and then just simply saying "fuck off" to someone asking me to stop. Not once. I even said I'd admit it if you gave me something other than "Oh ya he spammed one time and was a douche." That doesn't help me.

And if there are decisions you don't agree with, take it up to me via steam or PM here. If I can improve then I would appreciate it if I was told what I can specifically do.

walterbrunswick
07-05-2009, 12:46 PM
polish and ukrainian are pretty much the same thing, both of which are extremely similar to most russian. it's kinda like saying "i can speak canadian, american, british and australian!!

You are wrong Canadian. Same origins, different languages.

Americans, Canadians, Brits and Australians all speak English. Slightly different dialects perhaps, but it's English.

oh, and does anyone really care about any of this crap anymore?

No, but it's still entertaining.

Christmas
07-05-2009, 12:55 PM
You are wrong Canadian. Same origins, different languages.

Americans, Canadians, Brits and Australians all speak English. Slightly different dialects perhaps, but it's English.

Out of curiosity, do you speak any of these languages?

Cause I think it is unfair to brag about an ancestor's abilities.

Btw, my dad can beat up your dad.

walterbrunswick
07-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Out of curiosity, do you speak any of these languages?

Cause I think it is unfair to brag about an ancestor's abilities.

Btw, my dad can beat up your dad.

Um well. Yes. Ukrainian (understand better than speak or read). And a bit of Russian and Polish.

I went out on a date with Polish blonde from college and we could count the same :D

Slowly picking up German.

I recall you said you were Italian, do you speak it?

Christmas
07-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Um well. Yes. Ukrainian (understand better than speak or read). And a bit of Russian and Polish.

I went out on a date with Polish blonde from college and we could count the same :D

Not bad.

Molto poco.

My spanish is much better than my Italian.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-05-2009, 03:17 PM

I just banged one last weekend. Polish chicks are horny as hell. I even learned some Polish dialect. Dobra dobra !!! Niet niet !! LMAO !!

walterbrunswick
07-05-2009, 04:13 PM
I just banged one last weekend. Polish chicks are horny as hell. I even learned some Polish dialect. Dobra dobra !!! Niet niet !! LMAO !!

What's your secret to getting them into bed?

I still remember that Polish girl that lived nearby my old house... I totally fucked it up with her. Completely. I am such a fucking fail :(

walterbrunswick
07-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Then again I was younger and a lot stupider then...

Christmas
07-05-2009, 04:40 PM

Wouldn't that be because the Polish love being invaded?

BTW Walter: There is an edit feature so you don't have to double post.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-05-2009, 06:01 PM

I still remember that Polish girl that lived nearby my old house... I totally fucked it up with her. Completely. I am such a fucking fail :(

There's no secret. We went on a road trip to philly. Stood at a hotel for a weekend...went out to a few places...ok heres the important part....buy a bottle of greygoose vodka....then wait till she gets a little tipsy....the best part is when she said.....Umm im gonna go shower now....then she comes out in a oversized t-shirt and panties....thats when my alpha male side took over and thats all she wrote.. LOL
DOBRA !!! DOBRA !!!

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Fine christmas, you don't have to admit anything i know what the hell im talking about, but your obviously not that bright...

How can you say your a good admin, when you just got it? That would me saying i could kick anyone's ass in a pub if i just began pubbing.

You did mic spam and i would not make a lie just to start shit, i don't start shit sorry that's just not what i like to do. I rarely play and i came in under the name LOLZKORNOT and you were mic spamming... whatever. I'm just saying how ironic it is your calling yourself a good admin.

If you didn't read what i say, think about it and give a valid point then you have no rights of being here Christmas or even an admin.

There's no secret. We went on a road trip to philly. Stood at a hotel for a weekend...went out to a few places...ok heres the important part....buy a bottle of greygoose vodka....then wait till she gets a little tipsy....the best part is when she said.....Umm im gonna go shower now....then she comes out in a oversized t-shirt and panties....thats when my alpha male side took over and thats all she wrote.. LOL
DOBRA !!! DOBRA !!!

LMAO !!!

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-05-2009, 09:38 PM
double post, lol.

walterbrunswick
07-05-2009, 09:40 PM
And this is why IBIS needs psychological screening and a trial process, just like they do with police officers in the city where I graduated from police college.

To catch the bad apples.

๖ReS
07-05-2009, 09:53 PM

I ALWAYS tele when im in someones cade.

I fucking HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAATE when the first zombie appears in my cade right after we get it all perfect and then i get tagged... thats the worst, especially when it happens like 34 times in a row.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQ
RAAAAAGEEEEEEEE
QQQQQQQQQQQQQ
RAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Christmas
07-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Fine christmas, you don't have to admit anything i know what the hell im talking about, but your obviously not that bright...

I asked for specifics. You haven't given me specifics. If you wanted to be reasonable and work this out you would do so and give me specifics, tell me what I did wrong and should do better, and give constructive critique. Not attack me saying "Hey I saw him mic spam one time so he is a bad admin." Be professional.

How can you say your a good admin, when you just got it? That would me saying i could kick anyone's ass in a pub if i just began pubbing.

Horrible logic. Just because you started something recently doesn't make you automatically bad at it. I've also been admin in other servers before, and I did not suddenly start to learn the rules once I became admin. I've also paid close attention to current admins like you, inthebutt, james, and lukey. I've learned from admins who are very good and understand the rules very well.

You did mic spam and i would not make a lie just to start shit, i don't start shit sorry that's just not what i like to do. I rarely play and i came in under the name LOLZKORNOT and you were mic spamming... whatever. I'm just saying how ironic it is your calling yourself a good admin.

Once again, specifics. I don't remember every person I play with and I certainly don't remember mic spamming when that specific name was on the server. Care to give me a pm with details or just continue to spin around and point the fingers without providing anything other than "He spammed. I was there."? I'm trying to be reasonable. You are not.

If you didn't read what i say, think about it and give a valid point then you have no rights of being here Christmas or even an admin.

I read what you said. You have chosen to ignore my attempts to sort through this situation simply because you think I'm just denying it. I'm not just denying it. I'm asking for some sort of specifics so that I can remember the situation in question and resolve it. My responses have been perfectly valid.

Also, you have no reason to tell me where I have the right to be. You are not a member of IBIS. You do not have any authority on how much I deserve to be anywhere, or if I deserve specific responsibilities.

Either way, it is beside the point. Mastagunz stated I have become a worse person for befriending Autumn, while that is certainly not the case. Unless someone can tell me where my personality has suddenly deteriorated and where I have lost my integrity.

walterbrunswick
07-05-2009, 10:29 PM
I think we need to all :chillpill: and get back to talking about girls...

It was more fun:D

Christmas
07-05-2009, 10:30 PM

I believe holy is responding to me right now. I plan on taking our discussion to PM. I should have done it in the first place actually.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-05-2009, 10:33 PM
How am i not trying to be reasonable? I could be unreasonable and talk about your pre-admin history but i rather not.

All i said was you should better yourself i never said you are horrible, but you said your one damn good admin with no "specifics" on how your such a good admin. I can be irrational and call out all your flaws and the irony of you becoming an admin.

I'm not a clan member and i don't plan on ever being a clan member. I told you if you don't wanna be a good admin or do what's right for the server you can get out. If you don't get that, then you shouldn't be on a computer.

&&toasties
07-05-2009, 11:13 PM

.......:violin:

inthebutt
07-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Either way, it is beside the point. Mastagunz stated I have become a worse person for befriending Autumn, while that is certainly not the case. Unless someone can tell me where my personality has suddenly deteriorated and where I have lost my integrity.

christmas STFU.

you used to spam that "chocolate" clip all the fucking time.

You know it and I know it.

people don't change and I'm sure, even though I'm not in the server anymore, that you still spam the mic.

Your always gonna be known as the player that started and spammed the "chocolate" HLS. Just like no matter how better chelsea gets she's always gonna be know as the one who caused a shit ton of drama on the IBIS servers and in the IBIS forums.

HOLY isn't saying your a bad admin, but he's right you just started. Given time yes I think you can become a good admin. Just remember HOLY and I have been admin way longer than you and have dealt with more stuff.

Just relax christmas, HOLY isn't personally attacking you.

&&toasties
07-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Just like no matter how better chelsea gets she's always gonna be know as the one who caused a shit ton of drama on the IBIS servers and in the IBIS forums.

I didn't cause anything, people started shit with me.

You're confused...

I was new and didn't know how ZM ran, but with the help of some TOLERABLE people, I've learned.

Why should I be punished for that?

Christmas
07-05-2009, 11:33 PM
christmas STFU.

you used to spam that "chocolate" clip all the fucking time.

You know it and I know it.

people don't change and I'm sure, even though I'm not in the server anymore, that you still spam the mic.

I don't use HLS anymore. So you are wrong on that front. And yes, I was the "Omg chocolate" guy, but Mastagunz uses it much more than me currently. Even Kavinsky, the guy who hated me for that clip, knows that i have changed with that.

Your always gonna be known as the player that started and spammed the "chocolate" HLS. Just like no matter how better chelsea gets she's always gonna be know as the one who caused a shit ton of drama on the IBIS servers and in the IBIS forums.

Autumn isn't the only one to start drama in IBIS. Walter knows that for sure.

And yes, I will always be known as the guy who used to spam the clip, but I really don't anymore. Ask lukey, james, kavinsky, hitman, chronic, walter, clone, getcha, or anyone else.

HOLY isn't saying your a bad admin, but he's right you just started. Given time yes I think you can become a good admin. Just remember HOLY and I have been admin way longer than you and have dealt with more stuff.

And you two are better admins than me. I learn from you two. I never believed I was better than either of you, or that either of you have something to learn from me.

Just relax christmas, HOLY isn't personally attacking you.

I've taken it up with him in PM.

walterbrunswick
07-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Autumn isn't the only one to start drama in IBIS. Walter knows that for sure.

Hold on there good buddy. I don't start drama. I've been a member on the IBIS forums since July 07, 2008, and I've played on and subsequently been an admin on the servers last year in Summer '08. Drama didn't start until Chelsea came on. Coincidence?

Lukeydukey told me I need to stop bringing women onto CS:S. Now I see his point.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-06-2009, 05:39 AM
I have given up on reading these replies....it has become a haven of bickering old ladies. Blah blah blah blah blah !!

XxMastagunzxX
07-06-2009, 05:53 AM
I don't use HLS anymore. So you are wrong on that front. And yes, I was the "Omg chocolate" guy, but Mastagunz uses it much more than me currently. Even Kavinsky, the guy who hated me for that clip, knows that i have changed with that.

I haven't played that clip in about 2 weeks and when I did it was very occasionally.

Christmas
07-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Hold on there good buddy. I don't start drama. I've been a member on the IBIS forums since July 07, 2008, and I've played on and subsequently been an admin on the servers last year in Summer '08. Drama didn't start until Chelsea came on. Coincidence?

Lukeydukey told me I need to stop bringing women onto CS:S. Now I see his point.

Would you like me to reiterate my rant against you back in winterfun?

I'm not saying you are a drama starter, but when it comes to this situation it is both of you. Be mature and just walk away when she looks like she is starting drama. I've told Autumn the same thing multiple times.

I LIKE TURTLES
07-06-2009, 12:30 PM
You guys are all so cute. :wtg:

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 09:46 AM

lmao...

I about died laughing reading this.

When did I start drama?

When threads were made about me falsely accusing of me doing wrong?

When you posted personal conversations between us syaing "fuck it"?

When you and you're little friends talk shit about me in the server when I'm not there to defend myself?

When you go around telling people, "Hi, my name is Autumn and I'm looking for a boyfriend."?

When you messaged nearly all of my friends telling them to ignore me, block me, and talk shit with you about me?

Please, if I missed anything, let me know.

:||Breakneck||:
07-07-2009, 09:52 AM
I <3 Chelsea/Walter drama. :D Almost as funny as the Project/WhytBoi shit...:D

(I still love both of you.)

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 09:54 AM
I <3 Chelsea/Walter drama. :D Almost as funny as the Project/WhytBoi shit...:D

(I still love both of you.)

Lmao.

Well, at least a whale isn't involved in this one.

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 10:09 AM
lmao...

I about died laughing reading this.

When did I start drama?

When threads were made about me falsely accusing of me doing wrong?

When you posted personal conversations between us syaing "fuck it"?

When you and you're little friends talk shit about me in the server when I'm not there to defend myself?

When you go around telling people, "Hi, my name is Autumn and I'm looking for a boyfriend."?

When you messaged nearly all of my friends telling them to ignore me, block me, and talk shit with you about me?

Please, if I missed anything, let me know.

Stop.

Typing.

Like.

This.

I have a hangover and this is very annoying to read.

I had a dream, and I keep thinking how you called me dense, and you told Adam I was dense, when you wanted to marry Adam (after you told me you were just joking, so this leads me to believe you're either a player or just crazy) and then you left Adam and wanted to marry me (even though I'm dense, apparently).

Secondly, I don't talk "shit" about you in-game. Other than perhaps agreeing that you're annoying. Or making a joke about you, such as, "don't pull a Chelsea." People make fun of me too too. Relax.

I'm allowed to talk with my friends about my problems. Usually that's what friends are for. I never told them to ignore you or block you. You're the one removing and blocking people. They can do whatever they want. My purpose is not to defame you. I wasn't making anything up, and it's great to get opinions from others. Sometimes one is actually confused as to what is going on without a third party's perspective (my Steam friends and real-life friends helped me with Cathy).

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Holy shit... No not you Holy. I left for 2 days and come back and there's now 14 pages on this thread.. What in the hell guys?

FEAR MY POST OF INCREDIBLE LONG-NESS!

LOL at christmas being a great admin,

He's better then some. But yes, the mic spamming reputation he has will be held against him. Have you seen him on Mic-spam Monday? Who the hell made that tradition anyways? The whole point of me making Bad-Map Thursday was so we could have an excuse to find new maps and play the maps that just sit in the darkness for months.

If Jigsaw and Zero actually believed that I was doing as much wrong as y'all are saying I am, then my admin would have been long gone and removed.

The proof is there, on the first page where no one is looking because this turned into one massive flame war. However, the point of mastagunz reporting you was more so along the lines of trying to bring to your attention the things you were doing wrong as an admin. As I may have said in another thread and/or in this one, you have improved quite a bit. The ban power will be given back to you eventually probably, so I hope you continue to choose to behave to prove to everyone that you can and have been.

=its all fun and games to make fun of you and throw tons of insults your way.

The internet is serious business, but you shouldn't take it seirous. And does this mean I can act like a little kid and get a voice changer that gives me a really high pitched voice and then start breaking peoples cades and screaming into my mic words that no one can understand?

The point of admin is to do what's right,

Here's a bit of philosophy for ya. We make the rules, but does that make it right? I thought the point of being admin was to enforce the rules.

Didn't she just like say.. Wait hold on, I'll get it..

If any of you have any issues with my personality, my role as admin, or anything else, tell me. I am perfectly capable of apologising and being a mature adult. Just don't start causing bullshit and drama involving me in the forums.

Yeah.. She did. You were being disrespectful to my knowledge, though permabanning was too much, as I've stated before.

Ok i think we have just diverted from the admin abuse thing that this thread has been made for unless u have other problems with other admin go make another thread....just an idea

No, no they won't. They'll keep going after I post this.. Until MBP closes this. Where art thou MBP?

all the childish insults and flames are on hold for now,

WHY IS THERE 14 PAGES NOW THEN?! T_T

She hasn't been around long enough to know all the regulars. And I'm not really even trying to teach her, but that doesn't mean she can't and hasn't learned from me or others. People adapt to situations, once this passes, like Inthebutt said, we'll see if she is being true or not.

And what in the hell is with all the double posting? I could have had 10 posts by now from all this. Oh great, I just found a triple post now. Wait, no, four posts in a row.. Wow Walter and Toasties.. And no Toasties, you're max multible posts counted up to 5 if I remember correctly.

49% of this seems to be flame. Another 44% of it is useless posts. The other 2% is that first post where Mastagunz shows evidence of admin abuse that Autumn hopefully looked at and realized her wrongs and plans to never do them again. I kind of feel bad for that Arcoid guy. He was just trying to own noobs..

OMG Are you serious this is srupid for the win... Its a suprise Zero hasnt shut this down all ready. Just end this its getting sad as hell for both sides....:plzdie:

Yes, this is srupid. It is also stupid, immature, idiotic, moronic, and all the other things that I'm too lazy to add. Zero has been on vacation which is why this thread is probably still open for discussion. Though hopefully it doesn't close while I'm making this post of awesomeness.

I don't remember spamming and then just simply saying "fuck off" to someone asking me to stop.

No, but on Mic-Spam Monday (who the hell invented that?) you did start muting people randomly, INCLUDING MYSELF, after they started to play something, and you said something along the lines of "Shut up!" Especially to Remington with his famous Lion King clips.

I wonder if there's a limit to how many characters I can put into a post.. Welp I'll find out! *Continues reading through this thread.*

Why are you talking about this? This isn't relevant at all..

There is an edit feature so you don't have to double post.

They don't listen Christmas, I try to tell them this but.. They just don't listen..

And this is why IBIS needs psychological screening and a trial process.

Where do I sign up? I can test to see how admins act. I'm on nearly 20 hours a day (Well, not on Steam, but on MSN and other things), I'm good at being hidden, so I can truly observe new admins, and I have the ability to record demos! Unlike Mallissin..

=I fucking HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAATE when the first zombie appears in my cade right after we get it all perfect and then i get tagged...

Don't we all? In my opinion it is somewhat disrespectful. Ceiling Cat seems to do this to me quit often.

Jeeze I keep thinking I'm finished and keep trying to hit the submit button. 3 more pages to go!

Horrible logic. Just because you started something recently doesn't make you automatically bad at it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mastagunz stated I have become a worse person for befriending Autumn, while that is certainly not the case. Unless someone can tell me where my personality has suddenly deteriorated and where I have lost my integrity.

Well, that kind of is bad logic. After the first week of me having admin people told me I was a great admin. What hristmas was doing was saying hes a good one. As for me, I still think I could have done better.

And that makes no sense Mastagunz. I befriend anyone who is willing, and I am also friends with Autumn. Though I do not protect her or say she is right when she is not. Does that make me less of a person if I'm friends with her? Good, I never liked being human.

people don't change and I'm sure,

I guess that makes most of us freaks. We are constantly changing always, learning, growing. If not, then we must be dead.

I didn't cause anything, people started shit with me.

You're confused...

I was new and didn't know how ZM ran, but with the help of some TOLERABLE people, I've learned.

Why should I be punished for that?

And yet people still continue to start stuff for the next 2 pages probably. Also, people learn from punishment. I was flicked on my fingers as a child when I touched something I wasn't supposed to. I supposedly learned very quickly from that. It's the degree of punishment that is questionable.

People tend to hold grudges.. It's something I've noticed quite alot from reading this so far.

I've taken it up with him (Holy) in PM.

ZOMG! FINALLY SOMEONE DID THE SMART THING!

Hold on there good buddy. I don't start drama. I've been a member on the IBIS forums since July 07, 2008, and I've played on and subsequently been an admin on the servers last year in Summer '08.

Doesn't stop you from continuing it though does it? No offense, but if all those insults really are meaningless, and you have more entertaining things to do, then why not ignore it, and keep it from going. Sure, I might be trying to get the last word before the thread closes, but that's because you people have continued this so freaking long.. If anything, continue this via PM.

Don't get drunk? Honestly I'm surprised you're even still reading this thread.

I have given up on reading these replies....it has become a haven of bickering old ladies. Blah blah blah blah blah !!

Let this post be known as the longest post in the history of the IBIS forums. It shall be a symbol of the idiocy people are capable of.

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Oh, and I think the ZM is down, can someone restart it?

I also feel bad for the person who dares quote me.

And, I request that this thread be closed please.

DOUBLE POST!

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Stop.

Typing.

Like.

This.

I had a dream, and I keep thinking how you called me dense, and you told Adam I was dense, when you wanted to marry Adam (after you told me you were just joking, so this leads me to believe you're either a player or just crazy) and then you left Adam and wanted to marry me (even though I'm dense, apparently).

Secondly, I don't talk "shit" about you in-game. Other than perhaps agreeing that you're annoying. Or making a joke about you, such as, "don't pull a Chelsea." People make fun of me too too. Relax.

I'm allowed to talk with my friends about my problems. Usually that's what friends are for. I never told them to ignore you or block you. You're the one removing and blocking people. They can do whatever they want. My purpose is not to defame you. I wasn't making anything up, and it's great to get opinions from others. Sometimes one is actually confused as to what is going on without a third party's perspective (my Steam friends and real-life friends helped me with Cathy).

I.

Will.

Not.

Stop.

Typing.

Like.

This.

Not my fault you have a hangover, it's yours.

And see what I mean?

You proved me right, right here.

YOU start the drama and you try to point the finger at me.

YOU post the personal shit, which seems to have Getcha confused seeing as she said *I* did that.

And I know you DO talk shit, don't lie.

My friends wouldn't lie to me.

And stop lying.

Honestly.

That whole last paragraph.

Just stop.

You're making a fool of yourself.

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 10:39 AM
No one better reply to her with more insults. Just walk away. And I swear, you better damn use the edit feature if you reply to her then notice my post.

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Oh, and I think the ZM is down, can someone restart it?

I also feel bad for the person who dares quote me.

And, I request that this thread be closed please.

DOUBLE POST!

YAY I posted first after you!

xDD

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 10:41 AM
No one better reply to her with more insults. Just walk away.

lolol.

I'm hoping so too.

I just want for them to stop...true I should stop, I TRIED too...but with them constantly making shit up, It was getting very annoying.

XxMastagunzxX
07-07-2009, 10:47 AM
lolol.

I'm hoping so too.

I just want for them to stop...true I should stop, I TRIED too...but with them constantly making shit up, It was getting very annoying.

We didn't make shit up.

THIS SHALL BE THE LAST POST.

YEAH RIGHT

I LIKE TURTLES
07-07-2009, 11:00 AM
How's everyone doing?

:||Breakneck||:
07-07-2009, 11:04 AM
How's everyone doing?

Turtles wins.

I'm doing fine. Thanks for answering ym thread about a new computer. How are you doing?

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Posting here is like shooting heroin...

SO HARD TO STOP!

NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 11:14 AM
I should slap all of you.

I LIKE TURTLES
07-07-2009, 12:21 PM
I should slap all of you.

What will we be wearing while you slap me?

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 06:38 PM
What will we be wearing while you slap me?

He told me one time that he had this lacey thong and handcuffs and leather.

scared meh.

D:

Jeimuzu
07-08-2009, 02:15 PM
At this point I think I'll just walk away slowly.

I LIKE TURTLES
07-08-2009, 03:03 PM
At this point I think I'll just walk away slowly.

Wait, but i took my shell off already...
i'm eagerly awaiting my punishment...

Christmas
07-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Wait, but i took my shell off already...
i'm eagerly awaiting my punishment...

Wait. You like turtles, but are a turtle?

Or are you a human who dresses up like a turtle?

I'm sooo confuseddd.

Jeimuzu
07-08-2009, 05:43 PM
So, since we aren't on topic at all, I will say something that will confuse people further.

Time is a temporary construct of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to understand the concept that events occur in a specific order.

Shinkiro
07-08-2009, 06:04 PM
i think u guys just need to stfu already...who gives a shit? really?

do u guys have that much time on ur hands to continue this unnecessary

bullshit, this thread should really be closed cause we all know this thread has

become apart of our everyday lives..:plzdie:

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 10:03 PM
i think u guys just need to stfu already...who gives a shit? really?

do u guys have that much time on ur hands to continue this unnecessary

bullshit, this thread should really be closed cause we all know this thread has

become apart of our everyday lives..:plzdie:

agreed.

Curdy
07-09-2009, 05:02 PM
but its soooooo epic :lmao:

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 06:13 PM
but its soooooo epic :lmao:

Not as epic as the 360 DEGREE EPIC FAIL!

Curdy
07-09-2009, 06:46 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 06:58 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

walterbrunswick
07-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Not as epic as the 360 DEGREE EPIC FAIL!

I am speechless.

RRRROOOOOOFFFFFLLLLLLLLL!!!

That is brilliant!

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 07:01 PM
I am speechless.

RRRROOOOOOFFFFFLLLLLLLLL!!!

That is brilliant!

I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

Making another one, btw!

Rob
07-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Who's the sexy guy holding the keyboard.

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Who's the sexy guy holding the keyboard.

I'm about to piss my pants I'm laughing so hard!!!!

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 07:35 PM
I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

Making another one, btw!

Nevermind.

Can't post it.

Promised.

xDD

Christmas
07-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Dear God.

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Dear God.

Be jealous.

My avatar is better than yours.

Christmas
07-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Be jealous.

My avatar is better than yours.

For now.

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 07:51 PM
For now.

Bring it.

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-10-2009, 02:29 AM
WOW. This is insane. Like it would probably take me almost a full day to read this whole thing. Im just going to say that nothing more beneficial is developing from this thread, and its being closed.