PDA

View Full Version : hola every one

|SGC|deadman2
05-31-2008, 12:18 AM
i actually had to make me another account. y u may ask. for a recent ban that one of ur admins did. the reason it is in the ban section and not in the unban me section ( which is funny that u had to add that ) is because i dont care if im unbaned or not. the reason y its not in the admin abuse section is because in the past ive come to relize what will happen if i call a admin out on it. so no admin names will be spoken ( but it would be amazing if the admin came up and said that they banned me ) <--- unlikly senario :lmao: but really i want to know the reason i was perma ban. i didnt ask for a perma ban at all. one of my friends said " lets get banned by tking" i said " no, no, yes.... i mean no". then ur admin said " i can ban you on request if you like." i said " will it be a perma ban?" after that i went on playing saw the lakers tag on there names and jsut said " woot kobe is a transvestite." few seconds later perma banned by admin. :wtg: good job..... now i want a explination of the ban. a demo if you have one. and for no one to try to back sas me and i wont back sas you.

EDIT: the response is taking a longer time than usual.... hmmmmm wonder y :icon_mrgreen:

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-31-2008, 10:03 AM
EDIT: the response is taking a longer time than usual.... hmmmmm wonder y :icon_mrgreen:

Thats because no one cares.

Dual
05-31-2008, 10:04 AM
Stop Making Muti Threads About The Same Incident!

+Project.S+
05-31-2008, 07:57 PM
you're a fag. i have no clue why zero lets your fat pumpkin ass on here.

dublin
06-01-2008, 02:46 AM
you're a fag. i have no clue why zero lets your fat pumpkin ass on here.

wow so violent :assault:

D-Monic
06-02-2008, 11:02 AM
lol project feisty

+Project.S+
06-02-2008, 11:22 AM
lol

he just doesnt get it, its frustrating he needs special attention. his form of retardation seems to be fairly advanced

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-02-2008, 11:44 AM
LMAO @ Advanced Retardation

Cheese
06-04-2008, 08:44 AM
i actually had to make me another account. y u may ask. for a recent ban that one of ur admins did. the reason it is in the ban section and not in the unban me section ( which is funny that u had to add that ) is because i dont care if im unbaned or not. the reason y its not in the admin abuse section is because in the past ive come to relize what will happen if i call a admin out on it. so no admin names will be spoken ( but it would be amazing if the admin came up and said that they banned me ) <--- unlikly senario :lmao: but really i want to know the reason i was perma ban. i didnt ask for a perma ban at all. one of my friends said " lets get banned by tking" i said " no, no, yes.... i mean no". then ur admin said " i can ban you on request if you like." i said " will it be a perma ban?" after that i went on playing saw the lakers tag on there names and jsut said " woot kobe is a transvestite." few seconds later perma banned by admin. :wtg: good job..... now i want a explination of the ban. a demo if you have one. and for no one to try to back sas me and i wont back sas you.

I good possible explanation is... You were constantly pressing the buttons of the admin, and they were tired of you being a smart ass, I don't agree with the perma ban, but i do agree of the ban. Maybe this will create a life long lesson for you to uphold. There is never a need for being rude, never.:stupid:
There are plenty of servers out there where you can act as stupid and disrespectful as you please. :chillpill: Maybe Zero will take the perma ban to a lower punishment, maybe he wont. But like I said. The ban was in order.:wtg:

And like dual said, don't create multiple threads on the same topic trying to gain more attention. That more attention you are trying to get, is the bad kind.

ZERO
06-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Wrong section topic closed :headache: