PDA

View Full Version : i was kicked and banned this morning also

Bones
06-26-2009, 04:25 PM
I was in the game with Koopa_troopa this morning and got banned also. I play on the server alot. First time on the new server tho. I think u banned me right after him. If i could please be unbanned also. I posted in a different thread earlier this morning right after i t happened. I didnt read the other threads cause i was a little miffed. But I am posting here now.

Game name is Bones.
ID 0:1:2881680 (i think. thats what it says when i try to log in)
Around 8:15 ish this morning
Nys banned
after reading Koopa 's thread i assume it was for hacking.
I do play here alot and with admins all the time. there was one on before NYS but i cant rememebr his name. my KDS isnt that good...under 1.0 so hacking .... i dont think so. :)

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Post your steamid and i'll unban you...

Bones
06-26-2009, 04:32 PM
fast reply...thanks. I hope you got the right guy.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Unbanned...and yes i got the right guy...just banned 2 people by mistake..
HAPPY GAMING !

Bones
06-27-2009, 07:04 AM
I just tried to log in your new server and it says that i am still banned. O.O if you could look into that for me plz :)

JigSaW
06-28-2009, 12:04 AM
man co, ur fingers are getting bigger these days!

ChronicVT
06-28-2009, 11:01 AM
It's easy to hide behind (FFS) Fat Finger Syndrome... but being responsible and taking the care to do the right thing would lead to less "accidental" bans... Can't see keyboard, try not playing in dark, no ones watching you! Fingers too fat? go on a diet or get bigger keyboard.... Either way SLOW DOWN, this "accidental bans" are on the increase!

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-28-2009, 04:19 PM
man co, ur fingers are getting bigger these days!

Yeah man I know but this prick hacker was using other peoples names...I got him but it was the cost of 2 players being banned...

It's easy to hide behind (FFS) Fat Finger Syndrome... but being responsible and taking the care to do the right thing would lead to less "accidental" bans... Can't see keyboard, try not playing in dark, no ones watching you! Fingers too fat? go on a diet or get bigger keyboard.... Either way SLOW DOWN, this "accidental bans" are on the increase!

*ignored*

Bones
06-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Still banned ....my triger finger is getting real itchy

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I tried it again....see if you're still banned...

ChronicVT
06-28-2009, 08:23 PM
bones excuse NY his medications script ran out.... makes his fingers swell!

Bones
06-29-2009, 06:10 AM
Just tried it again.....still banned....*weeps uncontrollably* .....

They must be swelled the size of watermelons :P

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2009, 05:08 PM
I forgot to add the quotations around your steamid while attempting to unban....you should be unbanned now..

Hey Chronic do you have a life ? This is between me and the Bones. You're not funny and you're not making the issue any better. You don't know me and I don't want to know you.

Bones
06-30-2009, 06:04 AM
Sweet! all good now ...thanks for working at it...see you in game!:pistols:

XxMastagunzxX
06-30-2009, 07:29 AM
bones excuse NY his medications script ran out.... makes his fingers swell!

You will now be smacked in the mouth with a crusty drilldo. That is all.

ChronicVT
06-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Finally NY took his meds... and Mastagunz, I don't want any thing crusty from you, and NY calm down, you get riled over tiny things! (side note: consult NY's doctor regarding meds changes) :icon_mrgreen:

XxMastagunzxX
06-30-2009, 09:11 AM
Finally NY took his meds... and Mastagunz, I don't want any thing crusty from you, and NY calm down, you get riled over tiny things! (side note: consult NY's doctor regarding meds changes) :icon_mrgreen:

It's not from me it's from your girlfriend chelsea.

ChronicVT
06-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Well in that case... don't tell my wife or I'll have to get rid of all my play toys!
LOL

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Well in that case... don't tell my wife or I'll have to get rid of all my play toys!
LOL

I don't find your humor funny at all. This thread is between the admin and player that was banned. No one is laughing nor making replies to your idiotic comments.

ChronicVT
06-30-2009, 07:05 PM
I don't find your humor funny at all. This thread is between the admin and player that was banned. No one is laughing nor making replies to your idiotic comments.

Only because you have no sense of humor! Hence forth you need something to lighten up your seriousness before you get more than fat finger syndrome!

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Only because you have no sense of humor! Hence forth you need something to lighten up your seriousness before you get more than fat finger syndrome!

I do have a sense of humor...that's how much you don't know of me. Yet...I do not care of you. Oh by the way...you're still not funny. Oh and no one's laughing.

deprodigy
06-30-2009, 08:56 PM
I do have a sense of humor...that's how much you don't know of me. Yet...I do not care of you. Oh by the way...you're still not funny. Oh and no one's laughing.

hey yo CO! why waste your time? I can think of some better things you can be doing...

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-30-2009, 09:02 PM
hey yo CO! why waste your time? I can think of some better things you can be doing...

Yeah like slapping the shit out of the IBIS court jester.

ChronicVT
07-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Ok then try this one sire!

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.
When they get there, St. Peter says,
'We only have one rule here in heaven: Don't step on the ducks!'
So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are baby ducks all over the place.
It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, And although they tried their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.
Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she had ever seen.
St. Peter chains them together and says, 'Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!'
The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck.
And along comes St.. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing.
With him is another extremely ugly man.
He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.
The third woman having observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, became very, very careful where eever she stepped.
She manages to go several months without stepping on a single duck, when one day St.Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on.
.... Very tall, long eyelashes, muscular.
St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.
The happy woman says, 'I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?'
The guy says, 'I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!'