PDA

View Full Version : Interested in becoming an Administrator.

AngryHobo690
06-28-2009, 06:15 PM
I am interested in possibly becoming an Administrator, but first I had some questions. Are there any specific requirements? Also do I have to know any commands or do I just bind a key and a Administrator menu comes up?

JigSaW
06-28-2009, 06:16 PM
You bind a key, and thats it, the rest is graphical.

The only requirements is that you agree to the TOS and not abuse admin ^^;
Thanks for supporting the servers.

AngryHobo690
06-28-2009, 06:20 PM
Ok thanks I will probably subscribe as an Administrator. I just wanted to know before I decided because I am not exactly familiar with the console commands.

Garry
06-28-2009, 06:39 PM
its mani admin its easy!

AngryHobo690
06-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Yes I know I just wanted to ask because I have not been an Administrator before.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Balls must sit in your lap.

Folow the rules.

Never think your better then any other admin and its pretty simple :icon_mrgreen:

walterbrunswick
06-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Weren't you the guy cade breaking/ztele'ing? And didn't I warn you about that?

Just remember, as an admin your responsibilities are higher, and you yourself have to set an example for the rest of the players.

Be good! And good luck! :smirk:

ChronicVT
06-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Weren't you the guy cade breaking/ztele'ing? And didn't I warn you about that?

Just remember, as an admin your responsibilities are higher, and you yourself have to set an example for the rest of the players.

Be good! And good luck! :smirk:

WALTER.... THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID

Try using this advise when you bring up Chelsea/Autumn! And most times she is not even in the servers to defend herself... You may be right, you may be wrong... I just don't care... But dregging up the past is not "setting an example for the rest of the players, or admin like! REMEMBER that next time you try being all cock-sured and Admin like even!

Jeimuzu
06-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Lol, well said Chronic.

As for AngryHobo, you've been around for awhile and I've seen you play, so you're at least active. So goodluck if you decide to subscribe.

ImGonnaGetCha
06-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Well knowing that your getting admin i'll just welcome you now! WELCOME TO HELL ^^ :lmao: :lmao: ::: This Will Be You Within The First Day
------> :banghead: :loco: ::: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :insane:

JigSaW
06-29-2009, 12:25 AM
you have fun with thoes smilies don't you

walterbrunswick
06-29-2009, 12:59 AM
WALTER.... THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID

Try using this advise when you bring up Chelsea/Autumn! And most times she is not even in the servers to defend herself... You may be right, you may be wrong... I just don't care... But dregging up the past is not "setting an example for the rest of the players, or admin like! REMEMBER that next time you try being all cock-sured and Admin like even!

ChronicVT I have nothing against you. I think I made my arguments very clear about Chelsea. If you wanna be her close buddy, you can continue to do so, but her administrator-ship is a matter of the servers' interests.

I don't give two shits if she plays you like a violin. I've known her for quite a while longer than you have, and she's harped on me when I wasn't around to defend myself. So again, don't get involved if you're unwary to facts.

Thanks that is all.

Jeimuzu
06-29-2009, 02:41 AM
Not like defending her or anything but she has improved.

walterbrunswick
06-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Not like defending her or anything but she has improved.

Yes she has. At least in server administrator-ship. And after judicial sanctions on her admin powers.

After WWIII on the IBIS forums.
But hey, good knowing that this fight was not fought in vain.

;)

*plays Ode To Joy*

walterbrunswick
06-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Anyway, we digress.

Let's keep on-topic here, shall we?

Had fun playing with you last night AngryHobo690. Good luck w/ the admin!

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2009, 05:12 PM
ChronicVT I have nothing against you. I think I made my arguments very clear about Chelsea. If you wanna be her close buddy, you can continue to do so, but her administrator-ship is a matter of the servers' interests.

I don't give two shits if she plays you like a violin. I've known her for quite a while longer than you have, and she's harped on me when I wasn't around to defend myself. So again, don't get involved if you're unwary to facts.

Thanks that is all.

It seems like he assumes and is now the know it all jackass of the forums. Welcome JACKASS !!!
Me and Walter do agree on this.

deprodigy
06-29-2009, 08:37 PM
hey welcome newcomer. try not to slap yourself into an advantages position ok? I want to sign in soon and start punishing cheaters. don't put yourself in that group please.

inthebutt
06-29-2009, 10:04 PM
hey welcome newcomer. try not to slap yourself into an advantages position ok? I want to sign in soon and start punishing cheaters. don't put yourself in that group please.

YAY!!!! first post since the forums came back.

I still can't believe chelsea still has new post in her abuse threads, oh well.

for angryhobo, don't cause drama. just enforce the rules, have fun and don't cause drama.

thats all you need to do to be a good admin. unlike someone here.

&&toasties
06-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Yes she has. At least in server administrator-ship. And after judicial sanctions on her admin powers.

I know I said I wasn't going to respond to anything you said, but I feel it is neccessary to do so here.

I didn't calm down for you or anyone else who has a personal fight with me.

I did it for certain people who believed in me and believed I could better myself without shoving anything in my throat.

James being one of those people.

He, at least, is capable of telling me what I'm doing wrong, without going to the forums, crying.

He always tells me in private chat.

Take a lesson from him on how to deal with people.

All you did was cause drama, when you could have done everything in a much more mature fashion.

True, I wasn't the greatest either, but I can say I've learned from this, and you haven't.

Because you're still going at it!

Please, don't tell people they need to learn, when you yourself have much to learn.

I think you need to read Chronics post again.

Stop trying to bash people who defend me.

You'll never know me the way you say you do, because like with Adam, I never let anyone in, especially people over the internet.

You're not worth that kind of time.

On topic:

Good luck.

You seemed like a cool person the few times I played with you.

^^

Jeimuzu
06-29-2009, 11:21 PM
thats all you need to do to be a good admin. unlike someone here.

I hope you're not talking about me. <.<

inthebutt
06-29-2009, 11:46 PM
I hope you're not talking about me. <.<

come on now james!!!!

the blame train is still at station chelsea.

so no it wasn't you lol

walterbrunswick
06-30-2009, 12:01 AM
I know I said I wasn't going to respond to anything you said, but I feel it is neccessary to do so here.

I didn't calm down for you or anyone else who has a personal fight with me.

I did it for certain people who believed in me and believed I could better myself without shoving anything in my throat.

James being one of those people.

He, at least, is capable of telling me what I'm doing wrong, without going to the forums, crying.

He always tells me in private chat.

Take a lesson from him on how to deal with people.

All you did was cause drama, when you could have done everything in a much more mature fashion.

True, I wasn't the greatest either, but I can say I've learned from this, and you haven't.

Because you're still going at it!

Please, don't tell people they need to learn, when you yourself have much to learn.

I think you need to read Chronics post again.

Stop trying to bash people who defend me.

You'll never know me the way you say you do, because like with Adam, I never let anyone in, especially people over the internet.

You're not worth that kind of time.

On topic:

Good luck.

You seemed like a cool person the few times I played with you.

^^

I tried telling you in private chat, you're too thick-headed to listen though. You're always right, and I'm always wrong, right? You have a problem listening to people.

I'm glad you finally learned.

And you wanted to marry Adam, then me (never even having met me), then whoever next, so don't tell me that you don't let people in. You're way too fast. Take another lesson here... slow down.

&&toasties
06-30-2009, 12:34 AM
I tried telling you in private chat, you're too thick-headed to listen though. You're always right, and I'm always wrong, right? You have a problem listening to people.

I'm glad you finally learned.

And you wanted to marry Adam, then me (never even having met me), then whoever next, so don't tell me that you don't let people in. You're way too fast. Take another lesson here... slow down.

It's so cute how when you have nothing to say you make personal attacks.

You never attempted anything, you have my phone number, but you never called.

Don't bullshit and lie more than you already have.

As for Adam, I left him more reasons than just one. But you never bothered listening to me about that.

Why bring personal aspects of me here?

Who I do and do not want to marry has no relevance here.

but it is to you because you have nothing, nothing to say to me, except to bash me in any way possible to make yourself feel better.

Do what you want, it has always been, and always will be, your loss, not mine.

------------------------------------------

And from here on out Walter, grow up and keep it off of the forums and the servers.

You may re-add me on steam and we can quarrel there.

walterbrunswick
06-30-2009, 02:13 AM
Chelsea, I listened to Adam, and I listened to you, and I listened to a lot of other people. And I've come to my conclusions based on a lot of factors.

I have nothing else to talk to you about. You have fun in your life, and I'll have fun in mine. Maybe we'll see each other in the afterlife?

Just be a good admin, OK? That's all I'm asking for.

Thanks.

ChronicVT
06-30-2009, 08:49 AM
SO IS THIS FLAME WAR OVER?

Tune in next Thread to find out....

Same Silly People...

Same old Server...

Same damn post.....

< I slay myself > L:icon_mrgreen:L

ChronicVT
06-30-2009, 09:10 AM

Thanks that is all.

It is Chronic.... And I am not Chelsea's buddy... I am NOBODY's violin... I have NOTHING against you either... But I do see and hear everything you two say about or to each other, on the servers and on the forums... You continue to fuel your ego of being right... Chelsea won't conceed the battle, trying to defend an honor only she (and a few of her violins, not I) believe is not just...

This flame war is older than it needs to be... Neither of you will end it... for fear the last person to say something would somehow be the winner... THERE IS NO WINNER... You BOTH aired your laundry for EVERYONE to see your panties... You BOTH say things regarding this flame war, when the other is not around (yes I have snuck in under aliases to play and heard things I thought were behind both of you)... Maybe if you spent more time playing and less time flameing each other and doing so by dragging in the others on the server (who btw bought the game to play, not watch a soap opera play out before them)... I ask you BOTH, Is this flame war close to it's end... you BOTH state it is so... And then one of you spill a little more kerosene, just close enough to the situation.... <Shakes Head In Dismay> So AGAIN, I ask you BOTH to STOP THE INSANITY!

And NY... PLEASE GO GET YOUR MEDICATION! I hate shooting you in this decrepted state of mind!

It may be that I am a Boston fan, but NY your not even in my league... try trading yourself to Tampa and will talk.... L:icon_mrgreen:L

<decends laughing into the greenish mist of smoke>

Jeimuzu
06-30-2009, 01:22 PM
I like this Chronic guy more and more each day.

XxMastagunzxX
06-30-2009, 01:43 PM
It is Chronic.... And I am not Chelsea's buddy... I am NOBODY's violin... I have NOTHING against you either... But I do see and hear everything you two say about or to each other, on the servers and on the forums... You continue to fuel your ego of being right... Chelsea won't conceed the battle, trying to defend an honor only she (and a few of her violins, not I) believe is not just...

This flame war is older than it needs to be... Neither of you will end it... for fear the last person to say something would somehow be the winner... THERE IS NO WINNER... You BOTH aired your laundry for EVERYONE to see your panties... You BOTH say things regarding this flame war, when the other is not around (yes I have snuck in under aliases to play and heard things I thought were behind both of you)... Maybe if you spent more time playing and less time flameing each other and doing so by dragging in the others on the server (who btw bought the game to play, not watch a soap opera play out before them)... I ask you BOTH, Is this flame war close to it's end... you BOTH state it is so... And then one of you spill a little more kerosene, just close enough to the situation.... <Shakes Head In Dismay> So AGAIN, I ask you BOTH to STOP THE INSANITY!

And NY... PLEASE GO GET YOUR MEDICATION! I hate shooting you in this decrepted state of mind!

It may be that I am a Boston fan, but NY your not even in my league... try trading yourself to Tampa and will talk.... L:icon_mrgreen:L

<decends laughing into the greenish mist of smoke>

Chelsea already has him humping her leg!!! :lmao:

walterbrunswick
06-30-2009, 03:10 PM

Haha whatever. Let's just forget it.

Chronic was right. It stops now.

Christmas
06-30-2009, 06:02 PM

Good one.

JigSaW
06-30-2009, 07:44 PM
http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/pictures/ThreadHijack/thread_direction.gif

http://meow.catsplz.com/cats/pictures/339/srsly-u-guys.jpg

walterbrunswick
06-30-2009, 08:54 PM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3736606/2/istockphoto_3736606-detour-sign.jpg

Hey let's stop at the Service Area, I'm hungry...

;D

&&toasties
06-30-2009, 10:21 PM
http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/pictures/ThreadHijack/thread_direction.gif

http://meow.catsplz.com/cats/pictures/339/srsly-u-guys.jpg

First picture:

I can't help it, I'm just too popular. lmao.

Second picture:

My kitty is SO much cuter.

:D

ChronicVT
07-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I like this Chronic guy more and more each day.

Don't let NY hear ya say that... you'll become like Masta... damn I see the new flame war burning my ceriblum, and I don't even remember where it is located... LMFAO!

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Well now I don't like you as much cause you've been insulting people for no reason. D= Which is a no no in my book.