PDA

View Full Version : RPG mod Important update (stats will be deleted)

JigSaW
06-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Update: Later tonight I am changed the RPG software so that
1) Less crashes
2) We can customize it
3) more things to upgrade (more features)

unfortunately there is no way to keep the stats intact with this transfer, so all of you will be level 1 again. :violin:

Oh, and I added a shitload of maps this morning (all the maps the pub has the RPG mod now has .... 60+)

Oasis
06-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Update: Later tonight I am changed the RPG software so that
1) Less crashes
2) We can customize it
3) more things to upgrade (more features)

unfortunately there is no way to keep the stats intact with this transfer, so all of you will be level 1 again. :violin:

Oh, and I added a shitload of maps this morning (all the maps the pub has the RPG mod now has .... 60+)

The more you update RPG, the less regulars that come to ZM. It sucks.

walterbrunswick
06-29-2009, 07:21 PM
The more you update RPG, the less regulars that come to ZM. It sucks.

Eh, it's up to them where they wanna play.

I just agree with Oasis about the RPG.

Jeimuzu
06-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Yay! Sizzle won't be getting 20 kills per death because of long jump for awhile!

Beeb
07-02-2009, 03:17 AM
I really like the rpg server, less Admin abuse more playing the game

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 12:59 AM
It is a nice change from pub and zm. However, it gets to the point where levels do matter, and no amount of skill and/or tactics can get you a kill.

JigSaW
07-05-2009, 10:56 PM
New update (will take effect tommarow)
Restrictions on AWP/auto
Increase in speed/gravity effectivness.

Christmas
07-05-2009, 11:03 PM
New update (will take effect tommarow)
Restrictions on AWP/auto
Increase in speed/gravity effectivness.

I love you jiggy.

Hitman
07-06-2009, 03:25 AM
Health needs to be stopped after a certain level. About 350 health is honestly enough for any one person to have. how will the level one's even content with us?

mastercheff
07-06-2009, 07:08 AM
well level 1 again rawr you made me quit besides i don't have the time to be worrying about my levels also i think i should go back to zm to get my rank up anyways

TheLittlestHobo
07-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Use a different mod. When you are given all the powers to upgrade, there really is no real strategy. Ultimately, it's just a race to get to the top and upgrade everything. Perhaps a different mod that have classes so it is more balanced (i.e. Warcraft or Superhero or something). Really, anything that doesn't allow one person to be given all the powers to upgrade with is much more fair.

Christmas
07-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Use a different mod. When you are given all the powers to upgrade, there really is no real strategy. Ultimately, it's just a race to get to the top and upgrade everything. Perhaps a different mod that have classes so it is more balanced (i.e. Warcraft or Superhero or something). Really, anything that doesn't allow one person to be given all the powers to upgrade with is much more fair.

Like I said, you get rid of health and things can be more tactical.

Because if you have a high enough health, regen, and vampire, you don't really have to upgrade much else.

TheLittlestHobo
07-06-2009, 05:31 PM
I've been told that upgrading vampire with shotgun makes you practically invincible now.

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 08:46 AM
It does X_X..

Though, despite being 200 levels behind since I somewhat stopped playing since Jigsaw changed the RPG mod to a different version, I can still get a drop on some high level players that get careless and think they're invincible. <.<'

TheLittlestHobo
07-07-2009, 08:17 PM
I've pretty much stopped playing since Sizzle exploited the bunny hopping. It made me realize that having access all of the powers to be upgraded, the possibilities for anything are pretty much endless.

Therefore, Change RPG server into a Non-ranked Zombie Escape Map Server?? (http://ibisstreetsyndicate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1578&page=2)