PDA

View Full Version : SmokersRjokers88 admin abuse

lietuvis
06-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Admin's INGAME name: SmokersRjokers88
You're INGAME name: lietuvis

How did he/she abuse: he slayed me, because I didnt forgive him for TK. I think this admin has something against me cuz last time I played with him in obelisk map and knifed him while he was on nade he kicked me. He told me that I cant shoot and then knife him. I asked him if it is against the rules and he said yes. Well I checked rules 1.2 and it says nothing about it(link: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495 ) so basically he lied...

Proof: I was slayed around 6pm on 6/30/09 Console transcript:

Want to join IBIS/ISS? Visit us at IBISgaming.com
lietuvis killed g3ez3r with knife.
lietuvis stole a level from g3ez3r
SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> attacked a teammate
Killer SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> still has 100 hp left
SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> killed lietuvis with hegrenade.
Player: lietuvis - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "BK!" - 102 in 5 hits
Damage Given to "g3ez3r" - 107 in 5 hits
Player: lietuvis - Damage Taken
Damage Taken from "g3ez3r" - 84 in 2 hits
Damage Taken from "SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a>" - 65 in 1 hit
SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> suicided.
Player SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> has been slayed for team killing lietuvis
Unknown command: kill
SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> killed himself!
TPGRULES killed Just a Distraction with xm1014.
ETB: Failed to find a fair switch.
*DEAD* SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> : seriously
uaK^ red_evil51 connected
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for uaK^ red_evil51 (STEAM_0:1:18140996).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for uaK^ red_evil51 (STEAM_0:1:18140996).
[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
[GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
[ Source Radio ] Type !radio to bring up the radio menu
[ Source Radio ] Type !radiooff to switch the radio off
ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
PenisFlytrap : dive in my fuckin bullets then slay me?
g3ez3r : hahaha
Frozenfez MUSIC connected
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Frozenfez MUSIC (STEAM_0:0:18937544).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Frozenfez MUSIC (STEAM_0:0:18937544).
PenisFlytrap attacked a teammate
lietuvis suicided.
Damage Taken from "PenisFlytrap" - 18 in 4 hits
(ADMIN) SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a>: slayed player lietuvis
lietuvis killed himself!

walterbrunswick
06-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Sounds like something Chelsea was gonna do one time (i.e. slay someone for slaying her for killing him after the round, even though it's not against the rules to slay for an after-round kill. She didn't do it cause I talked her out of it.).

Admins have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to do this.

I agree with lietuvis.

&&toasties
06-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Sounds like something Chelsea was gonna do one time (i.e. slay someone for slaying her for killing him after the round, even though it's not against the rules to slay for an after-round kill. She didn't do it cause I talked her out of it.).

Admins have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to do this.

I agree with lietuvis.

Lmao.

Walter, honestly.

Stop falsely mentioning me to make yourself seem better.

Please do not allow my name so slip from your mouth again.

It's annoying.

At any rate, I agree with Lietuvis as well.

Smokers shouldn't have done this.

lietuvis
06-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Please do not bring your drama here. I just want to report abuse which needs to be taken care, and nothing more.

Christmas
06-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Sounds like something Chelsea was gonna do one time

Are you kidding me Walter?

Liet: Out of curiosity, why did you suicide? Not saying he had a reason to slay (cause it doesn't look like he had a reason at all the slay you), I'm just curious.

walterbrunswick
06-30-2009, 10:33 PM
"case precedent" Doctrine of stare decisis; examining prior decisions to reach decisions in present cases.

I guess Police Foundations college paid off after all :)

&&toasties
06-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Please do not bring your drama here. I just want to report abuse which needs to be taken care, and nothing more.

Agreed.

Some people need to grow up.

^^

lietuvis
06-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Are you kidding me Walter?

Liet: Out of curiosity, why did you suicide? Not saying he had a reason to slay (cause it doesn't look like he had a reason at all the slay you), I'm just curious.

I didnt kill myself on purpose. Smokerjoker slayed me, that is why it says suicide after the slaying.

Jeimuzu
06-30-2009, 10:49 PM
It is very obvious that the admin should not have done this, though none of you witnessed this happening here except for the one who started the thread, correct?

Rather not go away for a day and come back and have to read through another 10 pages of flame wars about someone who doesn't even include you two.

smokersrjokers88
06-30-2009, 11:15 PM
I have been having problems with Lietuvis for months now. When i first got admin he was very disrespectful and did not respond to warnings. At that time i did not act but, thats my fault. To this day, any time something happens between me and Lietuvis he takes drastic action. Even an accidental tk on nade level which i apologized for. If i accidentally shoot him he turns around and dinks me. This guy has no respect for admin authority. I do admit i should not have slayed him but stand in my shoes for a sec, This dude who treats u like crap on your home server decides to grow a pair of nuts and slay an ADMIN on nade level for an accident and completely looking over all past differences u apologize for this clearly accidental tk. Im sorry, he didnt deserve to be slayed back, he just deserved a swift kick in the nuts.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-01-2009, 01:10 AM
I have been having problems with Lietuvis for months now. When i first got admin he was very disrespectful and did not respond to warnings. At that time i did not act but, thats my fault. To this day, any time something happens between me and Lietuvis he takes drastic action. Even an accidental tk on nade level which i apologized for. If i accidentally shoot him he turns around and dinks me. This guy has no respect for admin authority. I do admit i should not have slayed him but stand in my shoes for a sec, This dude who treats u like crap on your home server decides to grow a pair of nuts and slay an ADMIN on nade level for an accident and completely looking over all past differences u apologize for this clearly accidental tk. Im sorry, he didnt deserve to be slayed back, he just deserved a swift kick in the nuts.

i have never seen lietuvis break the rules or ever give me a hard time since i've played on these servers as an admin. He does what everyone would do, knife someone on nade level.

Christmas
07-01-2009, 02:15 AM
I didnt kill myself on purpose. Smokerjoker slayed me, that is why it says suicide after the slaying.

That wasn't what I meant.

lietuvis suicided.

Wasn't sure if you fell off a ledge or something.

walterbrunswick
07-01-2009, 02:51 AM
i have never seen lietuvis break the rules or ever give me a hard time since i've played on these servers as an admin. He does what everyone would do, knife someone on nade level.

Likewise.

lietuvis
07-01-2009, 08:45 AM

Well at least you got some balls to admit that you were wrong, which i respect. I will always slay you and anyone else(except couple people) on the nade level, it doesnt matter if it is accidental. I think you are incorrect about me not respecting admin authority. I highly doubt that any other admin have problem with me(and I slay them constantly, or drug or anything else from the todays menu). But if I offended you in any way, im sorry. But plz be respectful and play by the rules, cuz if you brake them you just look like an ass....

I LIKE TURTLES
07-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Would you slay me Lietuvis?
:)

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-01-2009, 12:37 PM

He would even slay his grandmother on nade level. LOL

lietuvis
07-01-2009, 07:17 PM

come to server to find out if I would? (long time no see :( )

He would even slay his grandmother on nade level. LOL

true true

That wasn't what I meant.

lietuvis suicided.

Wasn't sure if you fell off a ledge or something.

it just how console shows the slaying, it just like to tell you over and over again that you just got fucked

I LIKE TURTLES
07-02-2009, 07:55 AM
come to server to find out if I would? (long time no see :( )

it just how console shows the slaying, it just like to tell you over and over again that you just got fucked

I won't be on until Sunday at the earliest?

LOL @ Console comment.

LIETUVIS!

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 09:19 AM
To slay anyone who accidentally TKs you, especially on nade level, is kind of a dick move. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

I LIKE TURTLES
07-07-2009, 12:49 PM
To slay anyone who accidentally TKs you, especially on nade level, is kind of a dick move. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Yes. I would like to believe that... However, it usually goes, forgive everyone unless their name is "I LIKE TURTLES" because he wins too much.

MOTHER FUCKING HATERS. I WILL PEW IN ALL OF YOUR FACES.

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Yes. I would like to believe that... However, it usually goes, forgive everyone unless their name is "I LIKE TURTLES" because he wins too much.

lmao.

Please don't pew too much on me, I usually try avoiding you, or I try staying on YOUR team.

roflz.

Christmas
07-07-2009, 07:34 PM

610 wins is nothing.

Just give me...ten years and I'll be halfway there already.

I LIKE TURTLES
07-08-2009, 07:18 AM
lmao.

Please don't pew too much on me, I usually try avoiding you, or I try staying on YOUR team.

roflz.

:icon_mrgreen:

610 wins is nothing.

Just give me...ten years and I'll be halfway there already.

:p

I haven't been playing in ibis consistently for the past couple months, I will try to get back in soon. Maybe if someone took me out as #1, it would give me motivation :wtg:

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-08-2009, 07:42 AM
I haven't been playing in ibis consistently for the past couple months, I will try to get back in soon. Maybe if someone took me out as #1, it would give me motivation :wtg:

That's because you're playing in some other server full of faggots. :smirk:

I LIKE TURTLES
07-08-2009, 09:47 AM

:mini triste::mini triste::mini triste:

I've grown more and more impatient. The idea of respawning during a round tickles my pickle :icon_mrgreen:

Next time you're in GG, grab me and i'll come PEW on you. Promise!

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 10:10 PM

lmao, agreed.

xDD