PDA

View Full Version : Administrator

AngryHobo690
07-01-2009, 04:41 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that I decided to subscribe to Admin. So I will be able to help you all out as soon as Zero activates my account. See you all later on the servers.

mastercheff
07-01-2009, 06:02 PM
angry hobo i will tell you when you first become admin spec but i hope your a awesome admin with your decisions

Kavinsky
07-02-2009, 06:07 AM
alright, please don't stir up jojo, let evil ripper play music, slap yourself away from zombies or change the map to moria because of that one idiot who keeps begging for it and you'll be fine.

anex
07-02-2009, 07:01 AM
Angryhobo what is your ingame name? The same?

AngryHobo690
07-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Yes, Anex this is also my in game name.

mastercheff
07-02-2009, 07:15 AM
you mean dr.mr.man he always begs for it lawl

&&toasties
07-02-2009, 12:08 PM
alright, please don't stir up jojo, let evil ripper play music, slap yourself away from zombies or change the map to moria because of that one idiot who keeps begging for it and you'll be fine.

lolol.

Best of luck to ye.

^^

Jeimuzu
07-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Best of luck to ye, and if you need help with anything let me know.

ChronicVT
07-09-2009, 10:43 AM
If only my own Admin abilities are invoked! I would crusade beside you AngryHobo690

&&toasties
07-09-2009, 04:15 PM
If only my own Admin abilities are invoked! I would crusade beside you AngryHobo690

rofllmao.

That's a scary thought.

ChronicVT
07-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Autumn dont make it personal... I am not Walter... I am much better looking! And have no interest in sleeping with you! My wife and mistresses are enough to handle.

ChronicVT
07-10-2009, 08:10 AM
CONGRATES Angry! We made it to Admin!

Jeimuzu
07-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Bit cocky aren't you Chonic?

If you have admin, use it to help the server, not for your own personal gain or to act like your better then others.

And AngryHobo, after playing with you a bit, I've come to the conclusion that your a decent admin. So good job, and keep up the good work.

walterbrunswick
07-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Autumn dont make it personal... I am not Walter... I am much better looking! And have no interest in sleeping with you! My wife and mistresses are enough to handle.

Why are you bringing my name into this? Keep me out of your half-witted remarks. Thanks.

Bit cocky aren't you Chonic?

The cocky self-assured ones never last too long.

ChronicVT
07-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Walter, your name was brought up out of past experiences in which Autumn would associate with, being as niave as she can be... Shows your niaveness also!

As for my "cockiness and self-assurances" I am confidient that I am here to play on the servers and thanks to Zero I can rid server of "unconnected" (my two vice) and change maps when they need to be and there is no Admin on... I am not trying to power trip anyone... If it makes you any happier I will not enact my Admin when you are on <watches Walter's head swell>... I am not in a cock fight with you, so sit down and relax... and wait until you can talk to me like an adult!

Jeimuzu, I believe I have played on the servers you play, good player, but talk about cockiness? I am here to play... and as I told Walter, I'll try to explain it to you; "If it makes you any happier I will not enact my Admin when you are on <watches Jeimuzu's head swell>... I am not in a cock fight with you, so sit down and relax... and wait until you can talk to me like an adult!"

One thing I have noticed about the people on this server:

1. Everyone sez the person who killed them must be a hacker!
2. You need to bring your own cheese for all the whiners.
3. The egos around here are larger than their scores!

LMAO

I would explain it further but you might not understand!

walterbrunswick
07-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Walter, your name was brought up out of past experiences in which Autumn would associate with, being as niave as she can be... Shows your niaveness also!

As for my "cockiness and self-assurances" I am confidient that I am here to play on the servers and thanks to Zero I can rid server of "unconnected" (my two vice) and change maps when they need to be and there is no Admin on... I am not trying to power trip anyone... If it makes you any happier I will not enact my Admin when you are on <watches Walter's head swell>... I am not in a cock fight with you, so sit down and relax... and wait until you can talk to me like an adult!

Jeimuzu, I believe I have played on the servers you play, good player, but talk about cockiness? I am here to play... and as I told Walter, I'll try to explain it to you; "If it makes you any happier I will not enact my Admin when you are on <watches Jeimuzu's head swell>... I am not in a cock fight with you, so sit down and relax... and wait until you can talk to me like an adult!"

One thing I have noticed about the people on this server:

1. Everyone sez the person who killed them must be a hacker!
2. You need to bring your own cheese for all the whiners.
3. The egos around here are larger than their scores!

LMAO

I would explain it further but you might not understand!

Wow, what a character.

So noble and smart, yet the way you talk stinks of cockiness. And you managed to be condescending too! :wtg:

I guess my first impression of you was off by 180 degrees.

I can see why NYS CO hates you.

Christmas
07-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Any one care to guess how long Chronic has his admin for?

inthebutt
07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Any one care to guess how long Chronic has his admin for?

as long as he wants

I'm cocky but no one has ever gotten on my case about it, so why are you guys all over chronic's nuts????

seriously green is a bad color for most of you.

Christmas
07-10-2009, 02:31 PM
as long as he wants

I'm cocky but no one has ever gotten on my case about it, so why are you guys all over chronic's nuts????

seriously green is a bad color for most of you.

The thing is, you kinda proved your shit doesn't stink in game (is that even the right term?). Over the course of many months. How long did you have your admin for?

And I'm not envious. I have admin. :icon_mrgreen:

inthebutt
07-10-2009, 02:35 PM
The thing is, you kinda proved your shit doesn't stink in game (is that even the right term?). Over the course of many months. How long did you have your admin for?

And I'm not envious. I have admin. :icon_mrgreen:

I only had it for 4 months before I canceled it and took a break lol

but I am coming back at the beginning of august.

so prepare for my return bitches.

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Why is being cocky a bad thing?

inthebutt
07-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Why is being cocky a bad thing?

I don't know but it sure is fun

&&toasties
07-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I don't know but it sure is fun

Finally, something we agree on.

ChronicVT
07-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Walter seems bitter towards folks he feels (or rather assumes) is siding with folks he has discreptencies (or rather beef) with. I understand this... But what I do not understand is why he came to me, asking to join his groups, clans and what have youse. Maybe he thought he needed to expand his friendship base to help fuel his flame war.

I have stated the same thing for months... I am on no one persons side... I am the line between Ying and Yang that holds them together... If you don't want the truth (which hurts more than the sting of your pride), do not ask me, do not include me, and do not insist I take one side.... Walter I still "like" you. However the last couple of months you have demonstrated egotistical (Shit don't stink) attitude which is offsettish. Autumn heeded more request to move on... You feel hurt (damaged, broken, and a loss of control) because of this pented up resentment. And you ooze it to those around you, masked as someone important. Don't forget, Canadians are NOT important to any one!

My shit stinks, just as everyone else does... I have merely shit so much in the last 41 years that I have become accustomed to the order... But other "shit" stands out as rather more pungent. If you played more than you forumed I would, as many amy, appreciate that greatly!

And if I seem condescending that is only because down deep I am intimidating to you... As I tell my students, It will pass with time and you will either accept another persons (as you would say "faults", but should be called) traits or you will move on.

Man I do love this Server! LMFAO You're all so entertaining you help me forget I'm dying!

XxMastagunzxX
07-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Walter seems bitter towards folks he feels (or rather assumes) is siding with folks he has discreptencies (or rather beef) with. I understand this... But what I do not understand is why he came to me, asking to join his groups, clans and what have youse. Maybe he thought he needed to expand his friendship base to help fuel his flame war.

I have stated the same thing for months... I am on no one persons side... I am the line between Ying and Yang that holds them together... If you don't want the truth (which hurts more than the sting of your pride), do not ask me, do not include me, and do not insist I take one side.... Walter I still "like" you. However the last couple of months you have demonstrated egotistical (Shit don't stink) attitude which is offsettish. Autumn heeded more request to move on... You feel hurt (damaged, broken, and a loss of control) because of this pented up resentment. And you ooze it to those around you, masked as someone important. Don't forget, Canadians are NOT important to any one!

My shit stinks, just as everyone else does... I have merely shit so much in the last 41 years that I have become accustomed to the order... But other "shit" stands out as rather more pungent. If you played more than you forumed I would, as many amy, appreciate that greatly!

And if I seem condescending that is only because down deep I am intimidating to you... As I tell my students, It will pass with time and you will either accept another persons (as you would say "faults", but should be called) traits or you will move on.

Man I do love this Server! LMFAO You're all so entertaining you help me forget I'm dying!

:mad2: :ditto: :headache:

inthebutt
07-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Finally, something we agree on.

yeah but I'll always be more cockier than you can ever be.

you can't 1up me.

as for you chronic you may be the line between ying and yang but I'm the guy standing there stirring that shit together.

weeman2412
07-11-2009, 05:49 PM
yeah but I'll always be more cockier than you can ever be.

you can't 1up me.

as for you chronic you may be the line between ying and yang but I'm the guy standing there stirring that shit together.

when you stir don't forget the http://forpeoplelikeyou.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/kikkoman-soy-sauce-150ml-s.jpg and some http://culturewizard.rw-3llc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/sriracha.jpg

walterbrunswick
07-11-2009, 05:54 PM
:mad2: :ditto: :headache:

:werd: :iagree: :beer:

&&toasties
07-11-2009, 08:40 PM

And the only way to end this is to ignore him and not give him a reason to continue.

Posts like these give him fuel for his fire.

inthebutt
07-11-2009, 10:00 PM
when you stir don't forget the http://forpeoplelikeyou.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/kikkoman-soy-sauce-150ml-s.jpg and some http://culturewizard.rw-3llc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/sriracha.jpg

oh you are good sir

you have read my mind well

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-12-2009, 11:17 AM
I can see why NYS CO hates you.

I don't hate anyone. That's too harsh of a word....now dislike is more of a better word. For someone to come in a forum and start insulting people and a member of the actual community is putting a noose around they're own neck. I'm not sympathetic to people who cry about their life either. Call me ruthless...but I simply do not care.

Christmas
07-12-2009, 02:16 PM
I don't hate anyone. That's too harsh of a word....now dislike is more of a better word. For someone to come in a forum and start insulting people and a member of the actual community is putting a noose around they're own neck. I'm not sympathetic to people who cry about their life either. Call me ruthless...but I simply do not care.

NYS, you are so ruthless.

&&toasties
07-12-2009, 06:46 PM
NYS, you are so ruthless.

He's gentle with me.

;D

Christmas
07-12-2009, 06:55 PM
He's gentle with me.

;D

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/731/fuuuq.jpg

&&toasties
07-12-2009, 07:11 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/731/fuuuq.jpg

roflz.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-13-2009, 04:55 PM
He's gentle with me.

;D

Well all the experienced guys know you have to start off gentle. Jeez ! :wtg:

&&toasties
07-13-2009, 06:26 PM
Well all the experienced guys know you have to start off gentle. Jeez ! :wtg:

:bath:

mastercheff
07-14-2009, 08:30 AM
whenever i say mai walter mutes me for that =(

&&toasties
07-14-2009, 07:24 PM

awe....

walterbrunswick
07-14-2009, 09:20 PM

Damn right I do.

Someone's gotta be a Grammar Nazi 'round these parts.

Sure as hell ain't you!

Besides, you do it just to spite me, when you say "@ mai mai mai." Tsk tsk tsk.

Jeimuzu
07-14-2009, 09:23 PM
That isn't really much of a reason to mute mastercheff lol..

And as ruthless as it may be, some people pass by so quickly they might as well just be ants. Can you fall in love with an ant?

mastercheff
07-15-2009, 01:20 PM
sssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd dddddddddfffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea aaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooss ssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

&&toasties
07-15-2009, 02:15 PM
sssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd dddddddddfffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea aaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooss ssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Translation please?

Jeimuzu
07-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Sad face? aboose?

mastercheff
07-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Sad face? aboose?

hur dur autumn

inthebutt
07-16-2009, 04:30 PM
hur dur autumn

autumn hasn't responded to anything in the past couple days.

she must be working that corner pretty hard to get her computer shipped out.

I'll give her credit for being persistent.

walterbrunswick
07-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Wo ist Autumn!?

Christmas
07-16-2009, 05:25 PM
autumn hasn't responded to anything in the past couple days.

she must be working that corner pretty hard to get her computer shipped out.

I'll give her credit for being persistent.

You must be really aching to tell that joke, considering she made a post in this thread yesterday.

You sadistic bastard.

walterbrunswick
07-16-2009, 06:04 PM
One thing I do not miss is her squealing and calling people "cunt" whenever they killed her. God damn that was annoying. :headache:

Now pass the hard liquor... Schnell!!

Let me catch what's left of Bad Map Thursday!

&&toasties
07-16-2009, 07:53 PM
One thing I do not miss is her squealing and calling people "cunt" whenever they killed her. God damn that was annoying. :headache:

Now pass the hard liquor... Schnell!!

Let me catch what's left of Bad Map Thursday!

Hey Walter! This is Curtis....

Not to ruffle any feathers... but... and not to put this too bluntly...
you need to get on with your life.

If you don't miss her, then why keep bothering her?

Its a sign of immaturity broski. If you truly don't care anymore, then you will do both of you a favor... and leave her alone.

Just sayin buddy. No offense meant. We get it... she hurt you... but life goes on. :violin:

Have a fantasmal day :D.

deprodigy
07-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Did you miss my warning the first time about bringing personal shit to these forums? I have to warn you again?? Jig has to close a thread because of you? This is a gaming community, not a dating community. Treat your fellow players and co-admins with respect in and out of game. If I see you reply to that thread with a flame again, me and you are gonna have problems.

Christmas
07-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Did you miss my warning the first time about bringing personal shit to these forums? I have to warn you again?? Jig has to close a thread because of you? This is a gaming community, not a dating community. Treat your fellow players and co-admins with respect in and out of game. If I see you reply to that thread with a flame again, me and you are gonna have problems.

I love you, Deprod. :icon_mrgreen:

walterbrunswick
07-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Hm I think there is dish soap in my drink... I can taste the lemon freshness...

and it's cleaning out my insides...

:\

&&toasties
07-16-2009, 09:51 PM

I guess I must have missed that, but the funny thing is, when I'm NOT bringing personal conflicts into the forums, I get blamed for it, when Walter brings personal conflicts into the forums, I get blamed for it, when my friend is sick of seeing Walter bringing personal conflicts into the forums, I get blamed for it.

I think you're warning the wrong person here, sweetie.

I can bring up ALL of the posts where HE has done everything *I* get blamed for.

Shall I do this?

deprodigy
07-16-2009, 10:12 PM
toastie if you bothered reading some threads instead of just spamming you'd know I wasn't talking to you. by the way.

inthebutt
07-16-2009, 10:27 PM
toastie if you bothered reading some threads instead of just spamming you'd know I wasn't talking to you. by the way.

wait so now I'm confused, if you weren't talking about toasties (aka chelsea/autumn), the only other girls who play on IBIS are pink and getcha.

at least that's all I know of, since project S has just dropped off the face of IBIS.

&&toasties
07-16-2009, 10:27 PM

Then who were you referring to?

Because last I knew, you put me on your shit list, so it was an automatic response.

I apologise.

walterbrunswick
07-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Am I really the only one intoxicated enough to not give TWO SHITS about who did what to whom or what everyone is talking about here now...

Sad.

Christmas
07-16-2009, 10:30 PM
wait so now I'm confused, if you weren't talking about toasties (aka chelsea/autumn), the only other girls who play on IBIS are pink and getcha.

at least that's all I know of, since project S has just dropped off the face of IBIS.

Girls aren't the only ones to cause drama.

I'm looking at you JAMES!

Am I really the only one intoxicated enough to not give TWO SHITS about who did what to whom or what everyone is talking about here now...

Sad.

Maybe, stop drinking all the time?

inthebutt
07-16-2009, 10:40 PM
what ever I don't care about this shit anymore, I have bigger problems that need my attention.

Fuck nade glitchers.

deprodigy
07-16-2009, 10:41 PM

Sad.

good when you sober up you'll think about it. you should give 2 shits now cause its getting annoying. should not even posted.

walterbrunswick
07-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Maybe, stop drinking all the time?

Not until I die as a U.S. Marine, fighting with my brothers-in-arms!

Ich hatt' einen Kameraden!

what ever I don't care about this shit anymore, I have bigger problems that need my attention.

Fuck nade glitchers.

Some of the most respected regulars/admins have nade glitched.

But this was on bridge escape. While they were blocking the gate.

No further comments.

Christmas
07-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Not until I die as a U.S. Marine, fighting with my brothers-in-arms!

Ich hatt' einen Kameraden!

You are Canadian! HAVE SOME PATRIOTISM!!!!

&&toasties
07-16-2009, 10:46 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

walterbrunswick
07-16-2009, 10:49 PM

My neighbor across the street is from Berlin. And he fought in WWII.

And I have friends who are in Afghan/Iraq or are soon going to be. DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT PATRIOTISM!!! :((( I AM GOING!!!!!!

weeman2412
07-16-2009, 11:37 PM
My neighbor across the street is from Berlin. And he fought in WWII.

And I have friends who are in Afghan/Iraq or are soon going to be. DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT PATRIOTISM!!! :((( I AM GOING!!!!!!

remember to bring your aim bots with you .. so you can do some HS :D

inthebutt
07-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Some of the most respected regulars/admins have nade glitched.

But this was on bridge escape. While they were blocking the gate.

No further comments.

don't you worry about it walter.

I'm handling this personally.

&&toasties
07-17-2009, 11:47 AM
don't you worry about it walter.

I'm handling this personally.

dundundunnn....

weeman2412
07-17-2009, 02:45 PM
dundundunnn....

http://treesflowersbirds.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/spam.jpg