PDA

View Full Version : Chainsaw mod? + other things (zmod)

Pink
07-14-2009, 02:30 PM
I was thinking why did we always start out with so much money. I mean i think humans that live long should get more money cause they can loot things. Humans that live the full round should get 16k then so on, kills give 300 thats fair I think, or for zombies win the starting zombie should get 16k. Now with that we can add a chain saw into the game it be really good against the deform but the draw back is that they can have a gun only pistol and zombies can tag team them. I think that make the game fun and fair maybe add awps but nerf there damage so I can stop yelling at consel buyers. I think these are some good ideas for the zmod server

mastercheff
07-14-2009, 02:54 PM
if you restricted money how would i buy a p90 to cade but on the other hand the chainsaw would get me kills to get money seems like a good idea but i don't know about the entire no 16k
my budget for cading is 3,300$ for a p90 and duelies good thing they give you a nade at the beginning of everyround

Christmas
07-14-2009, 03:52 PM
I think those are horrible ideas.

Also you shouldn't yell at console buyers. You should ban them. It is against the rules.

Pink
07-14-2009, 04:29 PM
I think those are horrible ideas.

Also you shouldn't yell at console buyers. You should ban them. It is against the rules.

I dont like banning people I like giving warnings and kicking and or freezing

Christmas
07-14-2009, 04:38 PM
I dont like banning people I like giving warnings and kicking and or freezing

Whether you like it or not isn't the issue.

If they continue to console buy they need to be banned.

inthebutt
07-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Whether you like it or not isn't the issue.

If they continue to console buy they need to be banned.

console buying = 1 day ban

mastercheff
07-14-2009, 08:22 PM
just give ban hammers left and right pink

Jeimuzu
07-14-2009, 08:27 PM
If someone console buys you give them about 20 seconds to drop the weapon after you tell them via voice and chat. If they don't comply, ban them for a day.

Anyway, as for your idea.. It isn't a good one, sorry. Everyone would start out with pistols. No one could barricade. It would be very, very bad.

So yeah, when are they making that new server for escape maps only with no rank and turning the current ZM server into a cade map only server?

mastercheff
07-14-2009, 08:29 PM
cade ftw :P

Pink
07-14-2009, 09:38 PM
I thought it was a good idea, I mean not every one can buy the best guns right away, but they still get some guns

Paper
07-15-2009, 09:01 PM
How would chainsaw work? Close quarters mods are cool, but I don't see how a superpowered melee could work on a tag server. Some cool mods that I've seen are a HUNK style neck breaker and grenade planting, both work well, but might not be appropriate for this server because they're instant kills.

Jeimuzu
07-16-2009, 01:11 PM
I thought it was a good idea, I mean not every one can buy the best guns right away, but they still get some guns

Well it's an idea, but for me, I'm a cader, I need a p90 or I cannot function unless I hold a tube or lightpost with dualies. But tubes and vents aren't easy to hold anymore, especially with deforms having no pushback.

Overall, it would make things incredibly difficult for an already hard game for most.

Why is it difficult you ask? Two words.. Barricade breakers.

As for a chainsaw mod, why not just add super knife? If you knife a zombie 1-3 times it could kill them.

Though at the moment, I've only been able to kill one active zombie with a knife. He missed me like 3 times and I was able to hit him twice and kill him. XD

Paper
07-16-2009, 10:41 PM
As for a chainsaw mod, why not just add super knife? If you knife a zombie 1-3 times it could kill them.

Neckbreaker mod, one knife to the back = massive damage/ instant kill

Would be a great afk cleanup tool too.

anex
07-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Neckbreaker mod, one knife to the back = massive damage/ instant kill

Dude what would be awesome. Screw cading! I'm going to hide in a dark corner and pop a bitch zombie in the back.

mastercheff
07-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Dude what would be awesome. Screw cading! I'm going to hide in a dark corner and pop a bitch zombie in the back.

that would be awesome to have with ninja :D this sounds awesome but we need all of our money so no money restrictions

Paper
07-17-2009, 07:55 PM
The server I saw it on I never actually got to use it (class based zombie hunting server [human vs. npc, health system, no tagging]). To get classes you had to do something specific multiple times. Neckbreaker went with CQC class, which required 6 knife kills. Saw one guy use it a few times though, it was pretty cool, mostly got in the way on that server though because you can't hide from npc's, so you just had to stun them (flash) everytime you wanted to use it. Would definitely be really fun to have here, don't know how we would unlock it here though.

mastercheff
07-17-2009, 09:39 PM
what about get 3 para kills and 2 mp5 nah probably would be lame but we'll figure sumthing out

Paper
07-18-2009, 09:26 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of 100 UMP kills rofl.

mastercheff
07-18-2009, 09:34 AM
lolsers:)

Kazee
07-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Can this chainsaw cut through zombies faces when point accurately at their skulls? and make the sound of a crying baby when it happens????? that would be fucking awesome, yet disturbing at the same time :wtf:

mastercheff
07-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Can this chainsaw cut through zombies faces when point accurately at their skulls? and make the sound of a crying baby when it happens????? that would be fucking awesome, yet disturbing at the same time :wtf:

................................rly rly

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Why would you want that?..

Paper
07-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Why would you want that?..

Maybe that's where the disturbed part comes in...

Christmas
07-25-2009, 09:30 PM

Where is the Patriot act when you need it?

๖ReS
07-25-2009, 11:18 PM

Though at the moment, I've only been able to kill one active zombie with a knife. He missed me like 3 times and I was able to hit him twice and kill him. XD

THAT EXISTS ?

We need that, no joke.

We were on Mines of Moria, and me and some other guy were teaming a classic, we naded him and he turned to start running away, at which point I pulled my knife out while yelling "DON'T RUN FROM ME" and 1 stab dropped him.
It was epic and I felt Epic :D

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 01:53 AM
THAT EXISTS ?

We need that, no joke.

We were on Mines of Moria, and me and some other guy were teaming a classic, we naded him and he turned to start running away, at which point I pulled my knife out while yelling "DON'T RUN FROM ME" and 1 stab dropped him.
It was epic and I felt Epic :D

that would be awesome, the only zombies that I've knifed have been afk.