PDA

View Full Version : Zero, the deformed seriously needs to be fixed.

XxMastagunzxX
07-14-2009, 11:50 PM
The deformed is way too powerful now. It literally can not be knocked back at all anymore. It = death. :headache: :banghead:

Kavinsky
07-14-2009, 11:53 PM
It really does, I unloaded a full clip of an m249 into one and 4 desert eagle shots and there really was no kick back at all.

Christmas
07-15-2009, 01:22 AM
How exactly did this happen to begin with?

XxMastagunzxX
07-15-2009, 09:52 AM

I think it happened when we switched servers, but I don't know how. :banghead:

TheLittlestHobo
07-15-2009, 01:03 PM
It happened much later than that - perhaps a week or two ago because "He who must remain anonymus" was complaining to ZER0 that the deformed has so much of a disadvantage with the knockback.

In my humble opinion, having no knockback brings in new strategies seeing how it can nullify tube campers (YAY!). However, I think it just has way too much hp for someone with less knockback. ZER0 has mentioned that he may modify the deformed so the "head" is much larger, therefore easier for headshots. I would probably suggest leave the head the way it is and just make it have less health.

mastercheff
07-15-2009, 01:18 PM
it was curdy that fucker now i have to make a bind for when the tank comes aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

&&toasties
07-15-2009, 02:07 PM
it was curdy that fucker now i have to make a bind for when the tank comes aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

But it's Curdy!

We can't be angry at him. lmao.

inthebutt
07-15-2009, 02:38 PM
It happened much later than that - perhaps a week or two ago because "He who must remain anonymus" was complaining to ZER0 that the deformed has so much of a disadvantage with the knockback.

In my humble opinion, having no knockback brings in new strategies seeing how it can nullify tube campers (YAY!). However, I think it just has way too much hp for someone with less knockback. ZER0 has mentioned that he may modify the deformed so the "head" is much larger, therefore easier for headshots. I would probably suggest leave the head the way it is and just make it have less health.

I agree with HOBO. it makes the game more interesting now. I've already come up with a new way to battle deform's in tubes and so far it has work.

the only thing I could ask for is a little less health, but all in all come on guys its not that hard to kill especially if you have 3 other people with you in the tube.

A little ZM 101 if zombies start training your tube, just calm down and shoot from the back forward to clear the train. I know a bunch of us that do that already.

Kavinsky
07-15-2009, 07:38 PM
hobo theres a better way to get the tube campers, wait till everyone else is dead and wait for them to come hunting.

&&toasties
07-15-2009, 09:04 PM
hobo theres a better way to get the tube campers, wait till everyone else is dead and wait for them to come hunting.

That or just don't get tagged.

xD

Paper
07-15-2009, 09:12 PM
I think deformed should just be put back to the way it was. It's easy enough to hit its head as is, because of this, it loses health incredibly fast if it's stuck in a cade. If we lowered health, the deformed would be useless because it would die as quickly as a fast. The deformed was a balanced class the way it used to be, I don't see why we should mess around with it.

Curdy
07-15-2009, 11:47 PM
my bad ppl for teh suggestion muwhahahaha

:chillpill:

Jeimuzu
07-16-2009, 12:46 PM

Well, I heard Zero talking awhile ago, and he said something along the lines of "Now that we have the right tick server, I can have the deformed be the way it was supposed to."

But I agree, the deformed having no knockback whatsoever is incredibly rigged. Then again.. No tube campers. I take that back. >.>

inthebutt
07-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Well, I heard Zero talking awhile ago, and he said something along the lines of "Now that we have the right tick server, I can have the deformed be the way it was supposed to."

But I agree, the deformed having no knockback whatsoever is incredibly rigged. Then again.. No tube campers. I take that back. >.>

what are you talking about no tube campers???

Just today on lili_panic_v2, mr.black is mr. white and lukey were camping in the tubes for like 3 rounds.

HOMO's is all I have to say to them.

walterbrunswick
07-16-2009, 04:40 PM

Just today on lili_panic_v2, mr.black is mr. white and lukey were camping in the tubes for like 3 rounds.

I thought they were better than that. That's very disappointing...

PS If you catch me camping in a tube on lila_panic_v2, give me your PayPal email and I will send you US$20.

Christmas
07-16-2009, 05:27 PM
I thought they were better than that. That's very disappointing...

PS If you catch me camping in a tube on lila_panic_v2, give me your PayPal email and I will send you US$20.

I prefer Euros.

mastercheff
07-16-2009, 05:56 PM
zero said now that server is a bigger tick the shots register way more now and so they mean more knock back to deformed

XxMastagunzxX
07-16-2009, 07:22 PM
zero said now that server is a bigger tick the shots register way more now and so they mean more knock back to deformed

Well it doesn't work.

Paper
07-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Less knockback on deformed's leads to cheaper tube camping (vendors in vents, etc). It ruins cades that create an artificial vent that still require skill though. Creates problems, It does add in some variety, but mostly it's just annoying. Besides, when deformed still has some knockback you have to train properly, with no knockback people just cluster into the tube and give the campers more kills (even though they inevitably die).

walterbrunswick
07-16-2009, 10:24 PM
I agree with Paper. It is a different style of gameplay. Now cading in vents is acceptable.

Please revert this!

Paper
07-16-2009, 10:26 PM
While we're on subject of switching stuff back, can we get console messages back (Nuke Launched! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 *boom*, Airlock now open!, etc)?

TheLittlestHobo
07-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Kavinsky, I do have another method of getting people in the tubes but it takes major skill and I haven't had the chance to test my skills out. But another method is to wait for a nade (much like what I do to tag all the guys under the theatre room in txhighschool beta) and drop in so the nade is behind me. Again, I haven't had the opportunity yet to try it out because other nooby zombies get in the way or they already used up their nades by the time I got turned.

For the console messages...weird thing was it was up a couple of weeks ago and then disappeared...what the hell happened?

mastercheff
07-17-2009, 07:13 AM
oh that rocket nade method that we sometimes screw over selves over with yes that sounds like that would be awesome

weeman2412
07-17-2009, 10:02 AM
make all mp5 rocket launchers ;)?!?!?!?!

in all seriousness I like the current deforms .. if i ever get turned... all the humans will get butt raped :P and my ranks just sky rocket everytime

Curdy
07-17-2009, 11:45 AM
dnt forget ppl cos i have no knockback now i cant launch myself at you lot when noobs nade at the end of spacestation flee :headache:

&&toasties
07-17-2009, 12:24 PM
dnt forget ppl cos i have no knockback now i cant launch myself at you lot when noobs nade at the end of spacestation flee :headache:

lmao!

Well, I'd like to play with this no knockback zombeh before it goes away.

Because now that this is here, it will FORCE people to build cades and play the game right.

I admit, at times I've skipped out on making a cade because I couldn't find a free spot in time, and I went in tubes and other places such as that.

But I think this is a good change.

Then again, I haven't played with it yet.

D:

XxMastagunzxX
07-18-2009, 11:25 AM
The new deformed makes it annoying as hell to play zm.

mastercheff
07-18-2009, 11:33 AM
ttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkk kkkkkk

weeman2412
07-18-2009, 11:47 AM
i for one love it :) my rank skyrocketed from 60+ to like 9 in less then a week haha

Kavinsky
07-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Zero, Jigsaw did you guys fit the damn deformed with a turbo charger reciently? it seems like the defomed is now nearly as fast as a fast zombie and with no knock back its like a fucking tank, not the left 4 dead variant, the military one.

what the defomed needs is 1/6's the kickback, 3/4's the speed of a normal classic, mixed with its natural cade breaking and unseen when crouched abilities should make a balanced class once again.

&&toasties
07-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Zero, Jigsaw did you guys fit the damn deformed with a turbo charger reciently? it seems like the defomed is now nearly as fast as a fast zombie and with no knock back its like a fucking tank, not the left 4 dead variant, the military one.

what the defomed needs is 1/6's the kickback, 3/4's the speed of a normal classic, mixed with its natural cade breaking and unseen when crouched abilities should make a balanced class once again.

LET ME PLAY WITH IT FIRST....

(god that sounds so dirty...)

weeman2412
07-18-2009, 08:38 PM
LET ME PLAY WITH IT FIRST....

(god that sounds so dirty...)

you are dirty :icon_wink:

Jeimuzu
07-19-2009, 12:00 AM

They probably both had machine guns.

Jeimuzu
07-19-2009, 12:03 AM
I agree with Paper. It is a different style of gameplay. Now cading in vents is acceptable.

Please revert this!

It was acceptable before, deforms couldn't be shot and could just pull the stuff out. But now they just walk forward not being hindered at all while 5 people shoot at it..

ZERO
07-19-2009, 01:00 PM
I reset the knockback for now. It should take effect next map or next reboot. :wtg:

inthebutt
07-19-2009, 01:06 PM
I reset the knockback for now. It should take effect next map or next reboot. :wtg:

sweet, I'm not on the server right now but I can imagine someone who hasn't read this post yet and their a deformed, is like oh my god I'm gonna jump in there and rape these guys, only to be killed by the original knockback now lol.

weeman2412
07-19-2009, 02:32 PM
sweet, I'm not on the server right now but I can imagine someone who hasn't read this post yet and their a deformed, is like oh my god I'm gonna jump in there and rape these guys, only to be killed by the original knockback now lol.

about time :D... balance to the server woot woot :assault:

.. i just hope their push power is still normal :\ .. cuz i like it :)

Kavinsky
07-19-2009, 03:38 PM
I admit the no kickback for the deformed certainly helps, but it makes it impossible to hold them off in any of the regular hold out spots, even with everyone firing at them and the speed they go is now just ridiculous.

and more to the point, Zero..... ever heard of a shakedown cruise?

Christmas
07-19-2009, 03:38 PM
you are dirty :icon_wink:

Okay, I'm back.

You can stop hitting on my girlfriend now. :plzdie:

Curdy
07-20-2009, 12:36 AM
im not really likeing the deforms knockback now reasons why

because of the higher tick rate deform knock back is just beyond stupid its like the knock back of a predator.

solution shld be much less health and zero knock back.

deforms shld be FEARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i admit it was overpowered, the only reason it was overpowered was because of its level of health

even with the zero knock back in normal vents the deform wld still get pwnd due to its slow speed in crouch.

mastercheff
07-20-2009, 07:10 AM

because of the higher tick rate deform knock back is just beyond stupid its like the knock back of a predator.

i admit it was overpowered, the only reason it was overpowered was because of its level of health

even with the zero knock back in normal vents the deform wld still get pwnd due to its slow speed in crouch.

woah thats a lot of knockback yea lets just put low health for the deformed

Kavinsky
07-20-2009, 10:10 AM
I think the deformed should have a very small amount of kickback, but kickback none the less, say about 1/6th the kickback of a fast, say about 3800 health and 3/4 the walking speed of a classic, so it would be feared, yet defeatible, but not weak.

While the classic itself should be reduced to say 1700 since there not that usefull to begin with and there the noob class of choce. So as a result it would encourage the noobs to switch over to one of the other, more usefull classes and lets face it the classic zombie in a typical zombie film is piss poor and easy to kill and it should be like that in our zmod as well.

and the fast's health should be increased to 2400, 1500 just isn't enough and 3 k would make the first fast zombie a little too strong.

Walter
07-20-2009, 10:54 AM
I think the deformed should have a very small amount of kickback, but kickback none the less, say about 1/6th the kickback of a fast, say about 3800 health and 3/4 the walking speed of a classic, so it would be feared, yet defeatible, but not weak.

While the classic itself should be reduced to say 1700 since there not that usefull to begin with and there the noob class of choce. So as a result it would encourage the noobs to switch over to one of the other, more usefull classes and lets face it the classic zombie in a typical zombie film is piss poor and easy to kill and it should be like that in our zmod as well.

and the fast's health should be increased to 2400, 1500 just isn't enough and 3 k would make the first fast zombie a little too strong.

that's retarded
what's the point of even having a class when it's not even viable? might as well just remove it

mastercheff
07-20-2009, 10:59 AM
.................where is this going

Jeimuzu
07-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Thinking about it, can't you make the deform have push back while they're parachuting, and none when they're on the ground?

And giving the deform a bit less health would solve most of the problem if they had no push back.

I miss the deforms being able to kill the tube campers.

inthebutt
07-20-2009, 12:46 PM
you know what we should all do, just fill a server wide list of what or how the deform should be in game.

I think the list should go like this:

- should the there be knock back on the deformed?? yes or no
- if yes how much knock back?? all, half or none
- should the health be lowered?? yes or no
- if yes by how much?? 1000hp, 500 hp or none
- should knock back be on when deform is equipping parachute?? yes or no
- should the speed be increased or decreased?? increase or decrease
- if decreased by how much?? 10%, 5% or none
- if increased by how much?? 10%, 5% or none
- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? yes or no

I think this way zero can just go through all the post if we kept it this way and make a general assumption for a deformed that will please everyone on the ZM server.

here's my answers:

- yes
- none
- yes
- 500hp
- no
- increased
- 5%
- yes

mastercheff
07-20-2009, 12:53 PM
also i loved using mai tank!!! bind i luv it

inthebutt
07-20-2009, 12:55 PM
also i loved using mai tank!!! bind i luv it

post your answers mastercheff!!

walterbrunswick
07-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Should there be knock back on the deformed? Yes
If yes, how much knock back? 1
Should the health be lowered? No
If yes, by how much? 0, keep health at 10,000hp
Should knock back be on when the deformed is using the parachute? Yes
Should the speed be increased or decreased? Increased
If increased, by how much? 10%

Kavinsky
07-20-2009, 01:32 PM
should the there be knock back on the deformed?: HELL YES
- if yes how much knock back?? 0.25
- should the health be lowered?? yes
- if yes by how much?? 1000hp,
- should knock back be on when deform is equipping parachute?? yes
- should the speed be increased or decreased?? decrease
- if decreased by how much?? 10%,
- if increased by how much?? none
- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? yes

and there shouldn't be any class that can be called a tank in zmod, and we should just do away with the classic class all together or atleast lower the health to about 3 k, this million hit point classic bullshit is just a pain in the ass if your alone.

walterbrunswick
07-20-2009, 01:40 PM
In case some of you missed the memo,

The knock back cannot be set to a float. It can only be set to an integral value. That means the value of the knock back cannot be set to .X, only X.

Kavinsky
07-20-2009, 01:56 PM
alright, 1 then.

mastercheff
07-20-2009, 02:19 PM
you know what we should all do, just fill a server wide list of what or how the deform should be in game.

I think the list should go like this:

- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? yes or no

I think this way zero can just go through all the post if we kept it this way and make a general assumption for a deformed that will please everyone on the ZM server.

here's my answers:

- yes
- none
- yes
- 500hp
- no
- increased
- 5%
- yes

yes
none
yes
1000hp
no
incresed
10 percent
yes

Oonyx
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
You could consider changing the effect of the knockback values thusly: for example, if the maximum knockback is 10 right now, change it to 20, so a knockback of 1 would be half of what it is now. I don't know how exactly you would change the strength of the knockback values but you admins know more than I do about that.

walterbrunswick
07-20-2009, 02:32 PM
We could also instate a rule stating "No PARAs in tubes, vents, or crouched areas," or "1 Machine Gun per tube/vent/crouched area." Admittedly such a rule will lead to discretionary actions by certain admins, and will be hard to enforce.

Kavinsky
07-20-2009, 02:58 PM
and would make this zmod just like the others.

inthebutt
07-20-2009, 04:12 PM
We could also instate a rule stating "No PARAs in tubes, vents, or crouched areas," or "1 Machine Gun per tube/vent/crouched area." Admittedly such a rule will lead to discretionary actions by certain admins, and will be hard to enforce.

lets keep this thread on track walter.

only issues with deforms and right now we need to get everyone to post a list, so tell people about it.

so we can get this fixed faster by zero.

XxMastagunzxX
07-20-2009, 04:17 PM

Jeimuzu
07-20-2009, 04:23 PM
- should the there be knock back on the deformed?? No/Yes
- if yes how much knock back?? 0/0.25
- should the health be lowered?? yes/no
- if yes by how much?? Currently it is 4500 I believe, so -1000 hp.
- should knock back be on when deform is equipping parachute?? yes, at least 1 knockback
- should the speed be increased or decreased?? Neither
- if decreased by how much?? I said neither damn it.
- if increased by how much?? STOP ASKING ME! I'LL KILL YOU!!
- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? Yes

TheLittlestHobo
07-20-2009, 05:11 PM
- should the there be knock back on the deformed?? NO
- if yes how much knock back?? N/A
- should the health be lowered?? YES
- if yes by how much?? As the first zombie: 10k - 2k = 8k health
When you get turned: Fine as it is
- should knock back be on when deform is equipping parachute?? NO
- should the speed be increased or decreased?? NO
- if decreased by how much?? N/A
- if increased by how much?? N/A
- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? NO

mastercheff
07-20-2009, 06:11 PM
- should the there be knock back on the deformed?? NO
- if yes how much knock back?? N/A
- should the health be lowered?? YES
- if yes by how much?? As the first zombie: 10k - 2k = 8k health
When you get turned: Fine as it is
- should knock back be on when deform is equipping parachute?? NO
- should the speed be increased or decreased?? NO
- if decreased by how much?? N/A
- if increased by how much?? N/A
- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? NO

why so many no's?

inthebutt
07-20-2009, 06:16 PM
why so many no's?

HOBO is all for the "tank" deform.

TheLittlestHobo
07-20-2009, 09:46 PM
kills tube campers. Nuff said.

Kavinsky
07-20-2009, 11:47 PM
and if its allowed to do so again on a reload server like ours will also kill the servers cading maps, on escape maps it would have a place, but not on cade maps.

mastercheff
07-21-2009, 09:12 AM
oops i read 1 question wrong let me redo what i want or i did all of them wrong whoopsies
1.no
2.no
3.yes
4.yes
5.10%
6.yes

Pink
07-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Deform are too useless now, i like deforms with no knock back but with a big head hitbox that was very fair 3 guns could stop it and kill it easily but now even 1 gun can kill it

Jeimuzu
07-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Yeah I'm starting to think deforms shouldn't have knockback, or at least are held still by shooting them. Because when I shot Curdy in the face when there was no knockback... There was no knockback. And if you added that and gave them more speed, there would be no running away. Though I still don't know if there would be a way to do 0.25 knockback or not.

Christmas
07-23-2009, 12:59 AM
Is it just me, or are you guys being too picky now?

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Is it just me, or are you guys being too picky now?

maybe if people would just look at the list I made and posted their answers to it, this whole deform issue could be solved by when ever it is zero gets back. if not than this whole thing is gonna drag on longer than it needs to.

GET ON THE BALL ZM PLAYERS!!!!!!!!

mastercheff
07-23-2009, 07:11 AM
maybe if people would just look at the list I made and posted their answers to it, this whole deform issue could be solved by when ever it is zero gets back. if not than this whole thing is gonna drag on longer than it needs to.

your not billy mays he's dead or is he?

Christmas
07-23-2009, 10:31 AM

http://youcantaim.com/pca/useruploads/Billy_Mays_Shut_Your_Whore_Mouth.bmp

XxMastagunzxX
07-23-2009, 10:55 PM
http://youcantaim.com/pca/useruploads/Billy_Mays_Shut_Your_Whore_Mouth.bmp

I hope Billy Mays comes back from the dead and smacks you in the mouth with a crusty dildo. :assault:

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 11:02 PM
I hope Billy Mays comes back from the dead and smacks you in the mouth with a crusty dildo. :assault:

HAHAHA!! :lmao:

Christmas
07-23-2009, 11:11 PM

His zombie reincarnation would eat your small brains for even implying he'd have a dildo that wasn't sterilized in OxyClean first.

Shame on you.

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 11:17 PM
His zombie reincarnation would eat your small brains for even implying he'd have a dildo that wasn't sterilized in OxyClean first.

Shame on you.

how the fuck did billy mays make his way into this thread???

I'm starting to lose all faith in you guys.

XxMastagunzxX
07-23-2009, 11:23 PM

Christmas failed and brought up billy mays....it's too early christmas.....to early! :headache:

Christmas
07-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Christmas failed and brought up billy mays....it's too early christmas.....to early! :headache:

Blame mastercheff.

ITS NOT ALWAYS MY FAULT DAMMIT!

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:41 PM

- should the there be knock back on the deformed?? No.
- if yes how much knock back?? None.
- should the health be lowered?? No.
- if yes by how much?? None.
- should knock back be on when deform is equipping parachute?? Yes.
- should the speed be increased or decreased?? Increased.
- if decreased by how much?? None.
- if increased by how much?? 5%.
- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? Yes.

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/Freddiestedygo/hl22009-07-1522-50-39-47.jpg

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 11:45 PM
- should the health be lowered?? No.
- if yes by how much?? None.
- should the speed be increased or decreased?? Increased.
- if increased by how much?? 5%.
- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? Yes.

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/Freddiestedygo/hl22009-07-1522-50-39-47.jpg

wow you actually did something correct and useful for once.

I was beginning to think I was dealing with some retarded chick.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:52 PM
wow you actually did something correct and useful for once.

I was beginning to think I was dealing with some retarded chick.

Trust me, the feeling is mutual...

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 11:57 PM
Trust me, the feeling is mutual...

Let me ask you a serious question, all personal shit aside for one moment.

what have you done to prove that you can call yourself a ZM player???

just cause you play in the IBIS ZM server doesn't make you a ZM player.

If I remember correctly you started out in the GG server and than got denied by smuT and than came over to the ZM server.

What problems have you fixed for the ZM server, or better yet what do you bring to the ZM server that improves it???

so far the only thing that you've proven is that you can point and click a mouse, follow people around, become the forum/server slut, attempt to make fun of me and make me look "stupid".

no no seriously though what have you done??

I really wanna know the answer to this.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 12:15 AM
Let me ask you a serious question, all personal shit aside for one moment.

what have you done to prove that you can call yourself a ZM player???

---> Dedication, preservation, and all around attempting to learn the game for the sake of learning, and wanting to play because I enjoy it. I've banned several people for the good of the server (excluding Walter), and I've muted the mic spammers, spoken against admins who refuse to see what the server needs, and everyday that I sign onto STEAM, I get many messages, people from ZM, telling me they miss me and they miss the fun admin who didn't put up with bullshit.

just cause you play in the IBIS ZM server doesn't make you a ZM player.

---> This is a question?

If I remember correctly you started out in the GG server and than got denied by smuT and than came over to the ZM server.

--> I never even ASKED to be in smuT, I was invited, then people started drama, and I pulled out. and so what if I started in the GG server? We all start somewhere. And if I remember right, the night you came into GG, I owned your ass.

What problems have you fixed for the ZM server, or better yet what do you bring to the ZM server that improves it???

---> I brought people. This is why I was wanted in smuT in the first place, because I brought people. People follow me. This is why Whyt DIDN'T want me in smuT when everything went down. Because people follow me. I also muted mic spammers, kicked and banned cade breakers, banned hackers, you know. Doing my job. ^^

so far the only thing that you've proven is that you can point and click a mouse, follow people around, become the forum/server slut, attempt to make fun of me and make me look "stupid".

--> this is a question too? And I can point and click a mouse, most people can. I USED to follow James and Hobo, but I didn't do it just for shits and giggles, I did it because they were TEACHING me. As I progressed, I did it less and less. You get it?

no no seriously though what have you done??

I really wanna know the answer to this.

Personal?

Really?

All I've seen you do was personally attack me...

And to answer...

XxMastagunzxX
07-24-2009, 12:18 AM
I thought you were fucking going to bed.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 12:19 AM
I thought you were fucking going to bed.

Well jeez, stalk me much?

Wanted to at LEAST reply to that puppy.

^^

XxMastagunzxX
07-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Well jeez, stalk me much?

Wanted to at LEAST reply to that puppy.

^^

GO TO BED1!!! :muffy:

weeman2412
07-24-2009, 12:30 AM

agreed.. its some bullshit... i like it when the knockback was at zero.. just tweak the health amount.. now its just silly being a deformed..

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 12:33 AM
Personal?

Really?

All I've seen you do was personally attack me...

And to answer...

what you just posted in response to my questionare, every admin does what you do, your suppose to ban and kick the rule breakers. Your just another admin going through the ZM server and when you do leave, I'll still be here.

I haven't seen you get rid of one abusive admin and there are plenty on the server right now

I haven't seen you take a problem the ZM server has and fixed it.

I haven't seen you bring any new ideas to improve the server.

You can't make the server better by just kicking and banning people.

I have seen you however spill your entire personal life with walter all over the forums.

I have seen YOU abuse your admin in the server.

I have heard you mic spamming in the server as well.

If anything you need to stop being such the big hypocrite when it comes to telling admins to stop abusing.

You have more abuse threads than rodrigo and cathy combined.

You are an abusive admin, look at the removal of your ban power's by zero a few a weeks ago.

your never gonna change autumn, your always gonna be an abuser.

Kavinsky
07-24-2009, 01:07 AM
How about making the deformed extremely powerfull again yet weak?
say no knockback, and about 1200 hp with a fast regeneration time, say 500 hp back after 15 seconds of not being shot at,
that way if they charge in like a dumbass there promptly killed like noobs should be, yet if there smart they fucking own.

and then make the classic extremely weak, say 500 hp since thats how a regular zombie in a zombie film actually is.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 02:12 AM
and then make the classic extremely weak, say 500 hp since thats how a regular zombie in a zombie film actually is.

that would mean with one good head shot with any sniper rifle, is an instant kill.

500hp for the classic isn't a whole lot to work with.

ZERO will you please look at everyone's list when you have the chance and see if the SUM of the answers look to be like a good deform for ZM.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 02:25 AM
I have seen you however spill your entire personal life with walter all over the forums.

You mean like how she messaged me on steam and tried to involve me in a conversation with her and an ex?

Wait, that was Walter.

I'm not going to go around saying that Autumn has been perfect (I know she has been far from it, considering the perma ban, etc), but Walter isn't a saint. Not at all. Starting bets to see how long we'd (me and Autumn) last, taking unprovoked pot shots at her, among a few other things.

I know none of you are going to like each other, but for the good of the server, shut your fucking mouths (all of you) and get over yourselves. No one cares that you people think the others start drama, and no one who plays in the server cares. This is why I don't talk about forum bullshit on the servers. Because EACH ONE OF YOU is fun to play with when drama is not involved. That's what we should strive to be. A community. A community that can go a month without ripping each others throats out. A community that can be in the server, have a good time, and provide a welcoming environment for more players, so they can be a part of the community and contribute even more.

You guys (all of you again) need to learn to keep quiet sometimes and just play, because you aren't the only ones who have to deal with people you don't like. There is no reason to start this shit up AGAIN for simply that reason.

And some of you may bash me for the reason I'm involved with one of the parties, but I don't care. You failed to prove how I've become less of a contributor to this server after the fact. If you can't let logic do the talking then just don't bother pressing the reply button.

I really think MBP, Jigsaw, or Zero should try to nip this in the bud, like they did with the KKK tag. This shit has to stop.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 02:28 AM
And just so I don't take this too off topic, here are the answers.

- should the health be lowered?? Yes.
- if yes by how much?? 10%.
- should the speed be increased or decreased?? Neither.
- if increased by how much?? None.
- if knock back is turned down to zero should the hit box for the head be bigger?? No.

I want a challenge dammit.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 02:40 AM
for you christmas, I will cease-fire.

๖ReS
07-24-2009, 08:20 AM

I second that shit right der.

Curdy
07-24-2009, 10:42 AM
besides deforms with zero knock back made them great anti tube campers in lila panic.

something a lot of other players cry about a lot

TheLittlestHobo
07-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Like me. <sniff> such a beautiful moment to witness. <sniff>

walterbrunswick
07-24-2009, 11:15 AM
How about making the deformed extremely powerfull again yet weak?
say no knockback, and about 1200 hp with a fast regeneration time, say 500 hp back after 15 seconds of not being shot at,
that way if they charge in like a dumbass there promptly killed like noobs should be, yet if there smart they fucking own.

That is a good idea. I would say No knockback, 2000 hp (instead of 1200 hp), 500 hp regeneration after 15 seconds of not being shot, and increase speed by 10%.

And reducing the health for classics to 500 hp would make that a pointless and obsolete class.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 11:15 AM
for you christmas, I will cease-fire.

Thank you inthebutt. I really appreciate it.

Kavinsky
07-24-2009, 11:49 AM
the classics ARE a pointless and obsolete class, this would just help get rid off all the noobs that are blocking everyone a hell of a lot faster along with making zhunts less trecherous and server as an encouragement for all the noobs to switch over to one of the more usefull zombie classes, but what about 700 hp instead of 500?

and with the deformed, okay 2000 hp sounds fair, but the increasing the speed bit would make it harder to deal with them, there fine how they are speed wise, its just the knockback thats there killer.

Besides any zombie that runs into a group of people with m249s should be shreded, its just that theres typically only one person paying attention so a fast to get in and act as a shield for the deformed and then once the fast is down the deformed is already close enought to tag them, and bye bye tube.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Thank you inthebutt. I really appreciate it.

:\....

Jeimuzu
07-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Christmas, thing is.. We aren't being picky, but we just don't entirely know. Just like how the rank command was good at first, causing people to try and play better. Then it got reset and people started to play dirty to get back to their previous ranks.

Sometimes you just don't know until you experiment with things for a bit.

TheLittlestHobo
07-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Kavinsky, I have to disagree about your opinon on classic zombies. Although, they are the average type, what makes them effective, in my opinion, is the more hp than the predator/fast/poison. Of course one cannot be independent, however, with hordes of these noobs as classics...I have to admit, it's really challenging.

The noobs prove useful in some circumstances as long as they are working as a team to bring a barricade down.

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 11:15 PM
Kavinsky, I have to disagree about your opinon on classic zombies. Although, they are the average type, what makes them effective, in my opinion, is the more hp than the predator/fast/poison. Of course one cannot be independent, however, with hordes of these noobs as classics...I have to admit, it's really challenging.

The noobs prove useful in some circumstances as long as they are working as a team to bring a barricade down.

hordes of classic + weeman is all you need

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:33 PM
hordes of classic + weeman is all you need

and we'll be safe?

Jeimuzu
07-31-2009, 03:56 PM
Weeman, your signature is pure awesomeness.

With that aside, the classics are the noob class because they have no real special abilities, they just can take a bit of damage and are slightly faster then the poison.

And no Autumn, not for you to be safe. For you to be dewmed.

Fish
08-06-2009, 03:25 AM
You guys make the deformed seem unbeatable. I will admit, it has its perks. Anyone that knows me on ZM knows that I am 95% of the time, a deformed. Its great to get into cades and get those people that are in very tough to reach spots when they make a mistake. However, it absolutly blows ass being the first zombie. Chasing someone is out of the question. Humans with paras run faster. Ive been ran from, shot and, reloaded, and shot at again out of spite. It really sucks. The biggest thing that balances the deformed is its speed. Now you want to take away its HP?

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 07:28 AM
The reason why people want to lower its hp is so they can balance it out after either:

a. the deformed has no knockback

or

b. the deformed has more speed

Fish
08-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Then give it speed. Chasing someone while traveling at the speed of milk curdling with less hit points is not my idea of fun.

Kavinsky
08-06-2009, 12:40 PM
I think that honestly the kickback on all classes is a little extreme, especially with a parachute on, case in point anyone with a pump shotgun on a lamppost or any area which was inaccessible before parachutes can shoot anyone getting close to them to the end of the map with one shot (in particular beach, camp the roof for an hour, strike)

they should lower the kickback while wearing the parachutes to 30% or 40% of what it is so the shotguners could still hold us off one at a time, but not in droves

but also I think the kickback of all zombies should be reduced by 20 percent, the health of the classic lowered by 4 k, the health of the fast increased by 1500 and the deformed's health should be lowered to half of what it is and given no kickback.

walterbrunswick
08-06-2009, 01:30 PM
I am in agreement with Fish and Kavinsky.

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 03:03 PM
I think that honestly the kickback on all classes is a little extreme, especially with a parachute on, case in point anyone with a pump shotgun on a lamppost or any area which was inaccessible before parachutes can shoot anyone getting close to them to the end of the map with one shot (in particular beach, camp the roof for an hour, strike)

but thats what makes beachstrike so good!!!! it better than cading that blue room or glitching into a wall or even underneath the stairs, plus everyone always gets tagged up there.

Christmas
08-06-2009, 03:35 PM
but thats what makes beachstrike so good!!!! it better than cading that blue room or glitching into a wall or even underneath the stairs, plus everyone always gets tagged up there.

All you need is a predator and some idiot on the edge...

Jeimuzu
08-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Pushback is fine for all classes, except maybe the speed zombie or deformed, but that could only be fixed if we could put 0.25 pushback on the deformed. And lowering the hp of the deformed wouldn't make him the tank we all know and love/hate.

Kavinsky
08-06-2009, 09:09 PM
we oughta just have a separate zmod server based around testing all of these ideas here at ibis. with so many conflicting ideas we really need a proper testbed server for all of them, why not make the rpg server just that? no one plays on it anyways, the three primaries are zmod, gungame and pub and seem to be staying that way.

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 11:19 PM
People go on the WC server more than the pub. I say we 'borrow' the Pub server for it.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 08:25 PM
we oughta just have a separate zmod server based around testing all of these ideas here at ibis. with so many conflicting ideas we really need a proper testbed server for all of them, why not make the rpg server just that? no one plays on it anyways, the three primaries are zmod, gungame and pub and seem to be staying that way.

I second this notion.

Jeimuzu
08-07-2009, 09:14 PM
People go on the WC server more than the pub. I say we 'borrow' the Pub server for it.

We suggested that before, unfortunately we supposedly 'need' a pub.

&&toasties
08-08-2009, 09:04 PM

For what?

Dead space?

Pink
08-09-2009, 05:00 PM

I like the pub one night we had like all the admins on there and Zero, that was really awesome cause Zero is awesome!

Jeimuzu
08-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Pretty much Autumn.. Pretty much..

mastercheff
08-09-2009, 06:15 PM
do you just post to be praised lawl i really can't get that out of my head but i guess we could use the pub but i'm not the best at the normal concept of css >.> when it comes to pub