PDA

View Full Version : When should all the regulars gather in the pub.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-15-2009, 04:34 AM
When should all the regulars get into the pub?

I like manbearpigs idea on gathering a time everyday that people can manage to get into the pub for atleast an hour of fun.

If you are going to vote please vote for the time, and say why it is a convienent time for you.

I voted for 10pm Eastern. I will be done with work, dinner, spending time with family and open to come play pub. I also believe it gives people who live out west a better chance of getting to join in on the fun.

mastercheff
07-15-2009, 07:13 AM
10pm is fine until i have school can't stay up to late though =(

anex
07-15-2009, 10:38 AM
10pm is fine until i have school can't stay up to late though =(

Lol, school. That would be fine for me on weekends because of the 8 to 9 hour time difference.

Jeimuzu
07-15-2009, 11:35 AM
I like how there isn't anything for in the morning. Do we all sleep in or something? <.<

mastercheff
07-15-2009, 12:31 PM
i don't but some ppl have work

Christmas
07-15-2009, 12:54 PM
I like how there isn't anything for in the morning. Do we all sleep in or something? <.<

You realize "Prime Time" isn't in the morning, right?

inthebutt
07-15-2009, 02:40 PM
I always check the PUB first now before I head in to ZM.

If I see people in there I'll play but I say 11pm eastern.

&&toasties
07-15-2009, 02:51 PM
I always check the PUB first now before I head in to ZM.

If I see people in there I'll play but I say 11pm eastern.

Same.

But 11pm eastern is 10 pm for me, central ftl.

๖ReS
07-15-2009, 06:54 PM

I got up at 5 pm today.
No joke.

walterbrunswick
07-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I got up at 5 pm today.
No joke.

Busy flirting with the ladies all night?? :) :wtg:

Jeimuzu
07-16-2009, 12:48 PM
You realize "Prime Time" isn't in the morning, right?

You realize I don't sleep much, right?

Besides, it is summer after all. I figured people would be up 24/7 on their computers.

Christmas
07-16-2009, 03:48 PM
You realize I don't sleep much, right?

Besides, it is summer after all. I figured people would be up 24/7 on their computers.

Negative. Some of us like the sun.

Others, well....

http://www.willisms.com/archives/dracula.jpg

inthebutt
07-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Last night was pretty epic.

We had 8!!!!!!! people in the PUB playing last night.

lets see what the turn out for tonight is gonna be

Come on people play some PUB, other wise TURTLE will be forced to force feed you his PEW.

Kavinsky
07-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Not for me I'm affraid, nothing like getting jump awp'd out of nowhere by some random guy on a staircase, or unloading 4 .50 AE 330 grain, 1400 fps rounds into some son of a bitches stomach, and then dieing from there 1 shot to your head after you've unloaded into them to piss you off.

atleast with zmod the lack of damage makes sense, with the whole aim for the head zombie thing.

&&toasties
07-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Not for me I'm affraid, nothing like getting jump awp'd out of nowhere by some random guy on a staircase, or unloading 4 .50 AE 330 grain, 1400 fps rounds into some son of a bitches stomach, and then dieing from there 1 shot to your head after you've unloaded into them to piss you off.

atleast with zmod the lack of damage makes sense, with the whole aim for the head zombie thing.

This I agree with....kind of annoying.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-27-2009, 08:31 AM
It's actually called skill....something that you don't need in ZM.

Christmas
07-27-2009, 09:16 AM

Different kind of skill.

ZM requires more knowledge and awareness.

Pub requires more hand eye coordination and awareness.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Different kind of skill.

ZM requires more knowledge and awareness.

Pub requires more hand eye coordination and awareness.

Pub requires more hand eye coordination and awareness = Skill

ZM requires more hiding and shooting at things that don't shoot back = No Skill

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 09:31 AM

anyways, NYS will you be playing in PUB or what??

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-27-2009, 09:36 AM
anyways, NYS will you be playing in PUB or what??

I have the day off today but I will be working doubles from 7am to 11pm the next 2 days so I will not be available till the weekend in which I will be away at a shooting range then dinner, drinks and lots of sex. Shall I change my plans to play CSS Pub ? :icon_mrgreen:

Christmas
07-27-2009, 09:37 AM

:headache:

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 09:45 AM
I have the day off today but I will be working doubles from 7am to 11pm the next 2 days so I will not be available till the weekend in which I will be away at a shooting range then dinner, drinks and lots of sex. Shall I change my plans to play CSS Pub ? :icon_mrgreen:

where ever you can fit us in, just be having sex and play CSS pub at the same time. I don't want any mistake of you keying up your mic for us all to hear.

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 11:18 AM

It requires common sense. Most people don't have it.

Anyhow, I haven't been seeing many people in pub still.

weeman2412
07-27-2009, 12:26 PM
-=NYS=- C.O. hates me for advertising :(

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-27-2009, 02:19 PM
because IBIS pub is boring.. want a pub? go to UTAH, SoureKills, and other Server that comes in when you search in css.. seriously.. the WCS rpg.. is literally empty.. can't imagine what the Pub will be like at this point

Don't advertise other pub servers. That's not smart if you support the IBIS community. Move along now..

weeman2412
07-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Don't advertise other pub servers. That's not smart if you support the IBIS community. Move along now..

.. I'm just saying we need to somehow steal their peoples :D .. no jk.. we just need to beef up the IBIS server to make it at least enjoyable.. Heres what I recommend for IBIS .. make a !bank system on the pubs.. Put up some fresh ct vs t maps.. (aka FPSBANANA leeching) We would have people flocking to pubs in no time at all

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-27-2009, 05:15 PM
.. I'm just saying we need to somehow steal their peoples :D .. no jk.. we just need to beef up the IBIS server to make it at least enjoyable.. Heres what I recommend for IBIS .. make a !bank system on the pubs.. Put up some fresh ct vs t maps.. (aka FPSBANANA leeching) We would have people flocking to pubs in no time at all

Thank you....

Rob
07-31-2009, 06:13 AM
I'm stupid, What time is eastern, East of US?

;_; always get mixed up with that xD

Christmas
07-31-2009, 07:33 AM
I'm stupid, What time is eastern, East of US?

;_; always get mixed up with that xD

EST is -5.

Jeimuzu
07-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Yesterday or the day before we all were able to invite a bunch of people into pub, and the invited, invited even more. Had about 16 people playing in it. So the pub is getting a little life, but no newcomers are joining it.