PDA

View Full Version : Nade Glitching

inthebutt
07-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Like I told potato, viper, sonic and band-aid.

Those 4 should be banned for nade glitching.

you mother fucking idiots should know it counts as a team-kill, TKing.

that's a bannable offense and guys what you should haven't done it while I was in the fucking elevator.

hope you 4 can plan something to do for a week cause that's how long the ban is gonna be.

seriously 4 other people said they were not coming back cause they got killed by nades twice.

you 4 are suppose to be regs, why the fuck would you do shit like that in the IBIS ZM server??

Christmas
07-16-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't even know how to nade glitch.

That really is a dick move though, because of all the people who have to cram into those bad boys.

mastercheff
07-16-2009, 09:31 PM
ppl do it for shits and giggles ppl nade glitch when theres a flock of ppl like that breakable wall in moria or the circle i know how to nade glitch though but its a bit of a dick move

inthebutt
07-16-2009, 10:33 PM
its total fucking bullshit.

this nade glitching has to fucking stop.

if you feel the need cause your just bored or for what ever reason, run to a corner and blow yourself up.

there is absolutely no need to ruin the fun for someone else cause you fucking think its amusing.

if you 4 think I'm just yanking your chain just wait.

Just fucking wait, the time will come, I promise you that.

Christmas
07-16-2009, 10:35 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/metallica2k1/internet_serious_business.jpg

In all seriousness, I agree with him.

weeman2412
07-16-2009, 11:42 PM
agreed.. once in awhile is all good and fun.. but i keep fucking dieing from peoples nades :\

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh10/student908065/internet_serious_business.jpg

WEAR SOME FUCKEN BOXERS.. ARE UNDIES OR SOMETHING HOLYSHIT!?!?!?!!!?

ZERO
07-17-2009, 12:50 PM
So what is it that they are doing... throwing nades into people to stop them?

walterbrunswick
07-17-2009, 12:59 PM

Potato did that once to me on Mario Escape and made me fall into the teleporter. Then he won and I got nuked. That bitch.

But no nade glitching consists of throwing your nade and then immediately retry'ing your connection to the server. That way the nades do damage to your teammates.

inthebutt
07-17-2009, 01:14 PM

somehow players are being able to kill there fellow teammates with nades.

usually what happens is a bunch of players will be either in a cade or on a elevator and someone will throw a nade and the ending result is a bunch of people actually dying from it.

I've had it happen to me twice and seen it quite a few times.

I don't know what is typed in console to accomplish this nade glitch but players are doing it and killing other teammates.

deprodigy
07-17-2009, 02:04 PM
yeah they should be careful if one of us members catch them its not gonna be a week ban...

weeman2412
07-17-2009, 02:30 PM
...... :\ <<<<<< people normally do it.. if the map complete fails on an entre new level.. hell i do it all the time.. when we are bridge escape.. cuz that maps is ballz.. if I annoy peopel enough evetually they will rtv and we will finalyl change the effing map

inthebutt
07-17-2009, 03:33 PM
...... :\ <<<<<< people normally do it.. if the map complete fails on an entre new level.. hell i do it all the time.. when we are bridge escape.. cuz that maps is ballz.. if I annoy peopel enough evetually they will rtv and we will finalyl change the effing map

it shouldn't matter if its a bad map or not and people just wanna or are waiting for the map to be changed.

you don't see me running around fucking nading people's cades let alone killing teammates with my nade.

I don't ruin other people's fun time on the server and you fucking better not ruin my time on the ZM server.

simple as that.

weeman2412
07-17-2009, 04:47 PM
actually its just common sense now... if people are not even helping the team to win.. we just fuck them up with nades... thats why we nade glitch on moria and other escape maps.. but on cade maps.. it makes zero sense to nade glitch

inthebutt
07-17-2009, 06:42 PM
actually its just common sense now... if people are not even helping the team to win.. we just fuck them up with nades... thats why we nade glitch on moria and other escape maps.. but on cade maps.. it makes zero sense to nade glitch

actually it still doesn't make any sense weeman.

your an admin, you know what admins are suppose to do.

Last time I checked killing teammates, cause they aren't helping the entire team out on an escape map, wasn't in TOS.

how would you like it if you were just another player on ZM and you were having fun and someone from your team just killed you with a nade???

so let me get this straight, your saying that if someone isn't helping the team out and since you can't ban or kick a person cause there not breaking any rules, your just gonna kill them with the nade glitch????

and since either admins or regs can do it its not considered admin abuse.

but its still a fucked up dick head low blow poor decision and representation of IBIS ZM.

weeman2412
07-17-2009, 07:04 PM
actually it still doesn't make any sense weeman.

your an admin, you know what admins are suppose to do.

Last time I checked killing teammates, cause they aren't helping the entire team out on an escape map, wasn't in TOS.

how would you like it if you were just another player on ZM and you were having fun and someone from your team just killed you with a nade???

so let me get this straight, your saying that if someone isn't helping the team out and since you can't ban or kick a person cause there not breaking any rules, your just gonna kill them with the nade glitch????

and since either admins or regs can do it its not considered admin abuse.

but its still a fucked up dick head low blow poor decision and representation of IBIS ZM.

errm.. im not representing crap.. I just buy admin cuz i love the server nothing more... Plus if you're not helping your team mate.. you are already a dick to begin with.. hence performing a dick move on a dick = WIN!!!!!!!

**edit**

why are we bitching about this topic it doesn't happen enough anymore to even matter... what we should worry more about is the stability of the server and the deform issue..

ZERO
07-17-2009, 07:22 PM
I could make it so that nades go right though player models and perhaps call for a mod that prevents damage if a player had disconnected. :smirk:

Paper
07-17-2009, 07:37 PM
If they go through player models could you make it so they still hit enemies? There's strategy to blocking grenades with yourself as a zombie. Also strategy to chucking a nade at a zombies face when a quick getaway is in order.

inthebutt
07-17-2009, 07:58 PM
errm.. im not representing crap.. I just buy admin cuz i love the server nothing more... Plus if you're not helping your team mate.. you are already a dick to begin with.. hence performing a dick move on a dick = WIN!!!!!!!

**edit**

why are we bitching about this topic it doesn't happen enough anymore to even matter... what we should worry more about is the stability of the server and the deform issue..

cause weeman when someone fucks with my time on the server, I'm gonna skull-fuck them in the server and in the forums.

plus even though I haven't returned as an admin, yet, I still look out for the ZM server.

two wrongs have never made a right.

Jeimuzu
07-17-2009, 09:13 PM

To nade glitch, one binds a key to "retry" and presses it right after throwing a gernade. Lukey, Potato, and a few other people have done this to me even. And yeah, it's team killing. I use to freeze or ban people for a little bit when they would TK on purpose.

Hell, I saw poor Weeman die in front of me because of nade glitch.

It really should be against the rules.

And yeah, the deformed issue needs some immediate attention as well. It literally impossible to hold out against them. Maybe if they were at least held still while you're shooting them it wouldn't be as bad.

inthebutt
07-17-2009, 09:15 PM
To nade glitch, one binds a key to "retry" and presses it right after throwing a gernade. Lukey, Potato, and a few other people have done this to me even. And yeah, it's team killing. I use to freeze or ban people for a little bit when they would TK on purpose.

Hell, I saw poor Weeman die in front of me because of nade glitch.

It really should be against the rules.

TKing is worse than cade breaking.

&&toasties
07-17-2009, 09:17 PM
cause weeman when someone fucks with my time on the server, I'm gonna skull-fuck them in the server and in the forums.

plus even though I haven't returned as an admin, yet, I still look out for the ZM server.

two wrongs have never made a right.

inthebutt....remember...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/Tooooast/tydktf.jpg

inthebutt
07-17-2009, 09:23 PM
inthebutt....remember...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/Tooooast/tydktf.jpg

WTF is that???

autumn....remember....

FEELINGS ARE FOR THE FUCKING GAY'S WHO LOVE COCK RAMMED UP THEIR ASSHOLES.

&&toasties
07-17-2009, 09:28 PM
WTF is that???

autumn....remember....

FEELINGS ARE FOR THE FUCKING GAY'S WHO LOVE COCK RAMMED UP THEIR ASSHOLES.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/Tooooast/toast-nigelslater.png

=D

Curdy
07-17-2009, 09:48 PM
i admit i did the nade glitch but only on my pals

wont happen again unless its mister black lol jk :icon_mrgreen:

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-17-2009, 09:56 PM
there's another way to nade glitch, ill send it to your pm zer0 so others will not find out hhow to do it.

inthebutt
07-17-2009, 10:14 PM
i admit i did the nade glitch but only on my pals

wont happen again unless its mister black lol jk :icon_mrgreen:

Just stop the nade glitching and you'll save yourself from a whole bunch of trouble.

Curdy
07-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Sir yes sir!!!

mr butt :icon_neutral:

Paper
07-18-2009, 09:50 AM
And yeah, the deformed issue needs some immediate attention as well. It literally impossible to hold out against them. Maybe if they were at least held still while you're shooting them it wouldn't be as bad.

Stopping them isn't the problem, headshots will stop them dead in their tracks. What you need to do because you can't bounce them back for reload time, you need to have a lot of guns to either alternate reloads or kill them right away. This makes any cade that can't fit at least 3 or 4 people vulnerable to deformed's. This means a lot of good cades aren't really all that good anymore, and on the maps that are playable but have only a few good cading spots, it creates a lot of problems because most of them don't have any good spots for more than 3 people.

weeman2412
07-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Stopping them isn't the problem, headshots will stop them dead in their tracks. What you need to do because you can't bounce them back for reload time, you need to have a lot of guns to either alternate reloads or kill them right away. This makes any cade that can't fit at least 3 or 4 people vulnerable to deformed's. This means a lot of good cades aren't really all that good anymore, and on the maps that are playable but have only a few good cading spots, it creates a lot of problems because most of them don't have any good spots for more than 3 people.

you can always go to WTFHAX then to the dualies room.. stack the entire team in there.. then you're pretty much 100% safe.. unless potato happens to get turned :\

Kazee
07-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Fucking assholes i swear....but the people who nade glitch only do it to the people that are not new to the server and are friends, and know that if the nade is being thrown and glitched that person will not get mad or upset...like myself I have been nade glitched to no extent my fucking god i am going to fucking kick you all in the FACE :assault:

mastercheff
07-18-2009, 01:42 PM
TKing is worse than cade breaking.

what are talking about cade breaking is way worse

Jeimuzu
07-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Deforms stop in their tracks? Yeah, if you have two people with machine guns shooting at them. Poor Anex and his TMP got owned.

Potato
07-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah I nade glitched because I thought it was fun I did it on a Thursday you know what day that is? This magical day admins made up called Bad Map Thursday where they make the players not only suffer for the 1 round the nade glitch does oh noes 3-4 mins of your life inthebutt but the admins make the players suffer all day every week on Thursday. I still gotta make it clear that until its a official rule they shouldnt be banning for it and stuff because even if I add all the times I have nade glitched together it wont equal the amount of time or number of peoples time they wasted on the so called Bad Map Thursday.

Also my nade says :plzdie:

mastercheff
07-24-2009, 07:56 PM
i agree with tater 100%

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah I nade glitched because I thought it was fun I did it on a Thursday you know what day that is? This magical day admins made up called Bad Map Thursday where they make the players not only suffer for the 1 round the nade glitch does oh noes 3-4 mins of your life inthebutt but the admins make the players suffer all day every week on Thursday. I still gotta make it clear that until its a official rule they shouldnt be banning for it and stuff because even if I add all the times I have nade glitched together it wont equal the amount of time or number of peoples time they wasted on the so called Bad Map Thursday.

I made up Bad Map Thursday. But it was only suppose to be like 4-5 bad maps in a row to play the maps we never play. A day to forget about rank and just have fun. But now, every day is like that because admins don't know how to change the map very well.. Or pick crappy maps.

BUT! If I get my admin back, I will make it my personal duty to create a new tradition! It will be called, Good Friday. Where we play nothing but good maps.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 08:35 PM

you wanna know why it pissed me off potato??

I'm not an admin and I have no say in bad map thursdays.

why don't you go nade glitch the admins instead of the regular players.

your blaming the admins for bad map thursday, glitch them.

and yes bad map thursday never existed when I was an admin.

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Unfortunately, our ranks will mean nothing in the future. We should be enjoying ourselves, not being pissed off at each other. But nade glitching does ruin the game for some, and is considered TKing in my book, just like with blowing the bridge before all the humans are off, prenuking, and killing people with the canon in Natalys.

Inthebutt, have you been around when me and Hobo had real BMTs? Its fun as hell. And for those that don't like it, there will soon be a Good Friday tradition, as I stated. Would be already if admins knew what the hell good maps were and could change the map to them. No offense current admins. Just wish you would play all those crappy maps on BMT, it was one of the purposes of created that tradition.

mastercheff
07-24-2009, 09:42 PM
yea i remember when BMT was fun but nao its just ghey

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 10:06 PM
There's a few reasons for that, but it shouldn't matter. People don't have to follow tradition, they choose to. This one does have a purpose though.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 10:15 PM
There's a few reasons for that, but it shouldn't matter. People don't have to follow tradition, they choose to. This one does have a purpose though.

well BMT is one tradition that I think we should get rid of on ZM.

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 10:20 PM
If you want to get rid of BMT, then get rid of all the bad maps. If those bad maps are on the server, they're going to probably be played regardless. So why not make a day to play them to remind people of how crappy they are and why we don't want to ever play them again? Some of these new admins still don't know the difference between good and bad maps. Those two traditions (Bad Map Thursday and Good Friday) will definitely be good learning experiences for them.

If we play those maps on a day called Bad Map Thursday, they'd definitely get the picture of what bad maps are. I think..

weeman2412
07-24-2009, 11:30 PM
If you want to get rid of BMT, then get rid of all the bad maps. If those bad maps are on the server, they're going to probably be played regardless. So why not make a day to play them to remind people of how crappy they are and why we don't want to ever play them again? Some of these new admins still don't know the difference between good and bad maps. Those two traditions (Bad Map Thursday and Good Friday) will definitely be good learning experiences for them.

If we play those maps on a day called Bad Map Thursday, they'd definitely get the picture of what bad maps are. I think..

We would need Zero and Jig to be on so the entire community can discuss bad map versus good maps... thats the only way.. or somehow make a ShoutboX for IBIS :)

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 12:04 AM
If you want to get rid of BMT, then get rid of all the bad maps.

How can we appreciate good maps unless we play bad maps. :stupid:

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:10 PM
How can we appreciate good maps unless we play bad maps. :stupid:

You have a point, my friend.

I had never heard of BMT in all the months I played until like, the last few weeks before my laptop died.

Now it's all the time!

I don't understand it.

D:

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:17 PM
well BMT is one tradition that I think we should get rid of on ZM.

I think it's a fun tradition, but I agree with MasterCheff.

The new admins are taking it out of hand, and they don't know the good maps from the bad.

That's why people hate it now, rather than love it.

I, too, am still learning this concept, but I usually go to an experienced player and ask questions.

Besides, Hobos ninja thing on BMT is amazingly funny.

Should've been there when Res was the Ninja.

It was so fucking funny.

xD

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 07:19 PM
You have a point, my friend.

I had never heard of BMT in all the months I played until like, the last few weeks before my laptop died.

Now it's all the time!

I don't understand it.

D:

It's just a tradition we have every Thursday. But it's begun to suck.

We need new maps on the server BADLY.

All it takes it someone with FTP access to the server to search fpsbanana.com (currently I see 407 maps under the 'Zombie Mod' category) and start pulling them into the IBIS server.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:22 PM

All it takes it someone with FTP access to the server to search fpsbanana.com (currently I see 407 maps under the 'Zombie Mod' category) and start pulling them into the IBIS server.

Yea, Jigsaw has started putting new maps on, but then the RPG server took over in importance.

We need to dig up Kavinsky's old thread on new ZM maps, and start posting our own.

^^

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Yea, Jigsaw has started putting new maps on, but then the RPG server took over in importance.

We need to dig up Kavinsky's old thread on new ZM maps, and start posting our own.

^^

Kavinsky bitches almost as much as Viper.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Kavinsky bitches almost as much as Viper.

But, Kavinsky bitches for the sake of the server.

He really, honestly has the servers best interest in mind.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 08:59 PM

no even if the maps are on the list, it doesn't mean you have to play them. the good maps can never get boring if you always look for a new spot to cade. I've found 2 new area's I can cade on desert fortress now.

weeman2412
07-25-2009, 10:55 PM
all the maps sux.. The end.. i have played each several dozen times over the pass 2-3 years its getting old :\.. the new maps.. are pretty fail.. as yu can see from resident helicopter

we need active new maps like steamgamers !!!!!!!! ... they have full servers 24/7 due to the constant new maps

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-26-2009, 12:06 AM
BMT should be eliminated. Who the hell wants to play on bad maps anyways? We don't play on them for a reason, so why even take a day to dedicate those bad maps. If anything...we need escapemapmonday ! ...

Christmas
07-26-2009, 12:30 AM
BMT should be eliminated. Who the hell wants to play on bad maps anyways? We don't play on them for a reason, so why even take a day to dedicate those bad maps. If anything...we need escapemapmonday ! ...

That is micspam Monday.

No, I don't understand it either.

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 01:35 PM

Holy, we play bad maps every day because the admins don't seem to know what the good ones are, and can't decide what to change it to. Awhile back we use to play nothing but good maps, until they got tiring. Which is why we had BMT to remind us of what truly tiring maps are.

I did not create Micspam Monday, I'm pretty sure Christmas or Hobo did. But we won't need EMM if we get a second ZM server dedicated to escape maps.

Hell, if I didn't know we played hardly nothing but bad maps all throughout the week, why would I suggest making a Good Friday? Well, the bad maps are about to end when I get home.

Christmas
07-26-2009, 01:43 PM
I did not create Micspam Monday, I'm pretty sure Christmas or Hobo did. But we won't need EMM if we get a second ZM server dedicated to escape maps.

What gave you that idea? You've seen me mute multiple people on mic spam Monday, including Remington.

And my last post should have been an indicator as well.

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 02:07 PM
You muted them because they were mic spamming while you were trying to. >.>

Listen, when I did Bad Map Thursday it was never for more then 4-5 maps in a row. And everyone seemed to have fun on them, forget about their ranks, and just enjoy themselves. Back then it wasn't like it is now, where 3 out of 4 maps we play aren't decent.