PDA

View Full Version : Banned again

Holy-Sonic
07-20-2009, 05:03 PM
ok, so i get banned by hitman i know why the 1st was accidental 2nd (cade breaking) was on purpose so then i ask him he says one day, then im like ok i just wanted to know i say thank you, i wait a day then it says i am still ban, then i wait another 2-3 days (lost count), then it says i am still ban. I just want to know who change'd the length of the ban and for what reason: i'm thinking its Walter for that week's worth, but not sure. Ban: Zombie Mod Server

&&toasties
07-20-2009, 05:36 PM
You're on a roll, aren't'cha?

mastercheff
07-20-2009, 05:40 PM
perma ban sonic all he is a pain in the ass to the server

Holy-Sonic
07-20-2009, 05:45 PM
not really, but am i really banned for perma

mastercheff
07-20-2009, 06:10 PM
yes. muhhahahaha

inthebutt
07-20-2009, 06:11 PM

isn't holy-sonic one of the nade glitchers??

deprodigy
07-20-2009, 08:47 PM
someone still needs to explain..

anex
07-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Admin reporting in: Was not I.

Kazee
07-21-2009, 03:04 AM
Was not I either :S, but I have heard you being banned for hours or whatnot and somehow being unbanned the next couple of minutes or days whatever the case may be...since you have been banned so many time buy different if not multiple admins you are doing something idiotic and/or annoying that is making it less fun or going against the rules. My suggestion is....grow up read the rules and um dont fuck around in the bad way.

walterbrunswick
07-21-2009, 05:07 AM
Admin reporting in: Was not I.

Admin reporting in: Was not I, but I am in support of a perma-ban. It's obvious that he isn't learning.

mastercheff
07-21-2009, 07:30 AM
perma sonic ftw

Holy-Sonic
07-21-2009, 10:22 AM
ehh? ok, its not like im asking for a unban, just wondering if its a perma ban

Holy-Sonic
07-21-2009, 10:24 AM
isn't holy-sonic one of the nade glitchers??
no i am not the nade giltcher

mastercheff
07-21-2009, 10:25 AM
then why post it in unban me eh?

TheLittlestHobo
07-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Maybe because you were unbanned prematurely by another admin who did not consult the admin that banned you. Asking to be unbanned by some other admin and then having that admin override the ban (unless it is ZER0 or Jigsaw) will put a big target on your head for more bannage. Also, the one that has been unbanning you may get in trouble also.

I'm just thinking of the time where you were banned for a week after consistent warnings not to break the planks on humans on ze_jurassicpark and manage to be back like a couple days later.

Holy-Sonic
07-21-2009, 11:42 AM
then why post it in unban me eh?

well were else should i post it?

Holy-Sonic
07-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Maybe because you were unbanned prematurely by another admin who did not consult the admin that banned you. Asking to be unbanned by some other admin and then having that admin override the ban (unless it is ZER0 or Jigsaw) will put a big target on your head for more bannage. Also, the one that has been unbanning you may get in trouble also.

I'm just thinking of the time where you were banned for a week after consistent warnings not to break the planks on humans on ze_jurassicpark and manage to be back like a couple days later.

so did you perma ban me?/ i swear i don't know who unbanned me

TheLittlestHobo
07-21-2009, 12:12 PM
I've only banned you once, but it was never permanent. I think it was only an hour or a day.

I never give out 5/30 minute bans...

mastercheff
07-21-2009, 12:26 PM
i did. maybe.no you'll never know if i has admin or not you know i have a hate for you i could had banned you if i wanted you already have enuff offenses to be perma banned come and join john rambo and koolayed

anex
07-21-2009, 12:29 PM
i did. maybe.no you'll never know if i has admin or not you know.

You don't, so now he knows your deep dark secret.

mastercheff
07-21-2009, 12:36 PM
lol o rly

inthebutt
07-21-2009, 02:18 PM
if you guys would read holy sonic's post it was hitman that banned him.

Kazee and Walter are right if you choose to do your own thing holy sonic than you deserve the perm ban. Your not the first guy who thinks they can do what ever they want and get away with it. tons of people have had your same attitude and guess where they are currently??? still perm banned from all IBIS servers.

get with the program holy sonic. This is why I still say we should implement a "no second chance" rule.

mastercheff
07-21-2009, 02:41 PM
no second chance woah its more like it should be 3 strikes your out

inthebutt
07-21-2009, 02:45 PM
no second chance woah its more like it should be 3 strikes your out

nope it should be "no second chances" and I did it before when I was admin and I'm doing it again.

XxMastagunzxX
07-21-2009, 08:45 PM
if you guys would read holy sonic's post it was hitman that banned him.

Kazee and Walter are right if you choose to do your own thing holy sonic than you deserve the perm ban. Your not the first guy who thinks they can do what ever they want and get away with it. tons of people have had your same attitude and guess where they are currently??? still perm banned from all IBIS servers.

get with the program holy sonic. This is why I still say we should implement a "no second chance" rule.

I sure hope he is not perma banned because whoever did it will likely be in trouble. I am pretty sure you can only perma ban them if they are hacking. And the only people that can truly perma ban somebody are ibis members and zero and jigsaw. :wtg:

inthebutt
07-21-2009, 08:57 PM
I sure hope he is not perma banned because whoever did it will likely be in trouble. I am pretty sure you can only perma ban them if they are hacking. And the only people that can truly perma ban somebody are ibis members and zero and jigsaw. :wtg:

actually mastagunz as of right now any admin can perm ban. they do however need to have proof aka demos that the person was hacking or mic spamming. plus you can perm ban someone who has been causing trouble as long as you have demo's to back it up, if ZERO or JigSaw watches these's demos and decides the person should receive a second chance ZERO or JigSaw can reverse the perm ban.

but if an admin just perm bans with no demo. than the admin loses his/her admin and the player just gets unbanned. simple as that.

Holy-Sonic
07-21-2009, 09:21 PM
So, as of right now am I perma banned?

&&toasties
07-21-2009, 09:46 PM
So, as of right now am I perma banned?

Who knows.

the admin who banned you has not posted.

XxMastagunzxX
07-21-2009, 09:48 PM
actually mastagunz as of right now any admin can perm ban. they do however need to have proof aka demos that the person was hacking or mic spamming. plus you can perm ban someone who has been causing trouble as long as you have demo's to back it up, if ZERO or JigSaw watches these's demos and decides the person should receive a second chance ZERO or JigSaw can reverse the perm ban.

but if an admin just perm bans with no demo. than the admin loses his/her admin and the player just gets unbanned. simple as that.

Ok well I don't know if he was perma banned or not but whoever the admin that banned him is needs to come out of hiding and post here. If perma banned then they should give demos.

inthebutt
07-21-2009, 10:02 PM
ok well i don't know if he was perma banned or not but whoever the admin that banned him is needs to come out of hiding and post here. If perma banned then they should give demos.

hitman was the admin who banned him you guys need to get hitman in here and answer this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitman
07-21-2009, 11:20 PM
hitman was the admin who banned him you guys need to get hitman in here and answer this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow dude shut the fuck up. I already stated in the servers and to Holy Sonic that I only BANNED HIM for .... 1 DAY

Don't know what else to telly ou

And Holy Sonic...PLEASE STOP ASKING ME 10 times a day who banned you because I DONT FUCKING KNOW

Koolayed
07-21-2009, 11:53 PM

sounds like me b4 i was banned multiple times and banned permed xD

inthebutt
07-22-2009, 12:01 AM
Wow dude shut the fuck up. I already stated in the servers and to Holy Sonic that I only BANNED HIM for .... 1 DAY

Don't know what else to telly ou

And Holy Sonic...PLEASE STOP ASKING ME 10 times a day who banned you because I DONT FUCKING KNOW

cloud did you happen to just pee blood today????

Hitman
07-22-2009, 12:38 AM
cloud did you happen to just pee blood today????

No but when you throw my name out there like that without knowing the facts then what do you expect?

Jeimuzu
07-22-2009, 04:55 AM
This is why I still say we should implement a "no second chance" rule.

There goes half the server then. Even I tend to kill my own cade because someone walks in front of me as I throw my grenade. That'd be considered cade breaking pretty much. I don't think that would be fair to ban me for it. >.>..

mastercheff
07-22-2009, 07:09 AM
thats like going to spectator when someone breaks your cade and zombies are there i'm gone to

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 11:33 AM
thats like going to spectator when someone breaks your cade and zombies are there i'm gone to

When someone breaks my cade, I'm not going to fuck up my score just because they're being a dick.

I will go to spec.

They will get anally raped by zombies, and I'll sit in a cushiony spec chair.

inthebutt
07-22-2009, 11:35 AM
No but when you throw my name out there like that without knowing the facts then what do you expect?

Hey all I had was what ever holy sonic put in his post. So maybe if you would have got on here earlier and said "I just banned him for one day but I don't know who perm banned him" than I would have all my facts and you wouldn't be needing midol.

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Hey all I had was what ever holy sonic put in his post. So maybe if you would have got on here earlier and said "I just banned him for one day but I don't know who perm banned him" than I would have all my facts and you wouldn't be needing midol.

MIDOL?!

Where?!

I want...

;_;...

inthebutt
07-22-2009, 11:50 AM
MIDOL?!

Where?!

I want...

;_;...

I would have guessed you would be stocked up on the stuff. :smirk:

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 11:51 AM
I would have guessed you would be stocked up on the stuff. :smirk:

Haha, no.

I'm stocked up on vicodin.

:D

Hitman
07-22-2009, 02:13 PM

Fuck do I need Midol for when I got Baccardi and Spyrytus... dont know what Spyrytus is? Google it

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Fuck do I need Midol for when I got Baccardi and Spyrytus... dont know what Spyrytus is? Google it

Too lazy.

Tell me what it is.

walterbrunswick
07-22-2009, 02:38 PM

Bacardi, eh, too sweet I find.

And Spirytus... are you crazy, or are you?

inthebutt
07-22-2009, 03:22 PM

its the same type of booze as everclear, i don't need to google that. your right drinking that wouldn't require midol but to put your name of the list for liver transplants, cause your gonna need it.

@james
there is a difference between accidents and purposely breaking a cade. your situation would fall under accident, cause you didn't mean to break YOUR cade and that doesn't warrant a kick/ban. Now purposely breaking YOUR cade is when you actually throw your nade with the intent that it will break, that warrants a kick/ban.

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 04:36 PM
its the same type of booze as everclear, i don't need to google that. your right drinking that wouldn't require midol but to put your name of the list for liver transplants, cause your gonna need it.

@james
there is a difference between accidents and purposely breaking a cade. your situation would fall under accident, cause you didn't mean to break YOUR cade and that doesn't warrant a kick/ban. Now purposely breaking YOUR cade is when you actually throw your nade with the intent that it will break, that warrants a kick/ban.

But what if YOU build it, then BREAK it?

Does that constitute a kick/ban?

And what if others forced their way in while you were building it?

and you didn't want them there?

I know many times, I tried building a cade and people forced themselves in.

They started "helping" so I broke the cade and ran to find another spot.

Am I in the wrong for that?

Hitman
07-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Spyrytus is what me and my father make. We import the sugar from Poland and do it ourselves. 194 proof baby. And we dare not drink it straight up because we know what happens when you do. Lets just say I will be laying you out in the cemetery.

We mix it with honey and let it sit in a damp dark area for a few weeks or months at a time and it comes out perfect. Everclear aint got shit on this i am telling you.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Poland makes Belvedere vodka....thats good shit too...

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Spyrytus is what me and my father make. We import the sugar from Poland and do it ourselves. 194 proof baby. And we dare not drink it straight up because we know what happens when you do. Lets just say I will be laying you out in the cemetery.

We mix it with honey and let it sit in a damp dark area for a few weeks or months at a time and it comes out perfect. Everclear aint got shit on this i am telling you.

I'll message my address to you.

Send me some.

Just don't tell Christmas, I promised him I wouldn't drink.

lulz.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-22-2009, 07:20 PM
I'll message my address to you.

Send me some.

Just don't tell Christmas, I promised him I wouldn't drink.

lulz.

Shut up

Jeimuzu
07-22-2009, 07:34 PM

@james

Yeah, what Autumn said.

What if like, it took 3 minutes to set the cade up because someone kept shooting stuff, then I get annoyed and just destroy it and go to spec to watch them try desperately set it back up again? There should be a rule against hindering the building of cades. Or is that considered cade breaking too?

mastercheff
07-22-2009, 08:24 PM
the only noobs i like are noobs who look watch and learn nuff said

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Shut up

Kiss it<33

inthebutt
07-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Yeah, what Autumn said.

What if like, it took 3 minutes to set the cade up because someone kept shooting stuff, then I get annoyed and just destroy it and go to spec to watch them try desperately set it back up again? There should be a rule against hindering the building of cades. Or is that considered cade breaking too?

I know and have been there too, we need ZERO to clear this up.

my opinion is that if you build a cade and there is someone else in the cade with you and you destroy it just cause you don't want them there or don't like them, it qualifies as cade breaking. but if your there first and already have a cade in progress, someone comes along and shoots part of it the cade back just to gain entry, than that person should be kicked/ban for breaking a cade.

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 09:38 PM
I know and have been there too, we need ZERO to clear this up.

my opinion is that if you build a cade and there is someone else in the cade with you and you destroy it just cause you don't want them there or don't like them, it qualifies as cade breaking. but if your there first and already have a cade in progress, someone comes along and shoots part of it the cade back just to gain entry, than that person should be kicked/ban for breaking a cade.

But if they try *helping* and they ruin what you're trying to build, what happens then?

walterbrunswick
07-22-2009, 10:03 PM
But if they try *helping* and they ruin what you're trying to build, what happens then?

If they move a bookcase or something to get in (provided we willingly help them in, which all good teammates should do), they shouldn't be punished.

If they're trying to help but fucking things up (which happened several times to me in the past few days), just freeze them for the round and warn them.

Vladninja
07-22-2009, 10:14 PM
If they move a bookcase or something to get in (provided we willingly help them in, which all good teammates should do), they shouldn't be punished.

If they're trying to help but fucking things up (which happened several times to me in the past few days), just freeze them for the round and warn them.

Makes sense to me and on a side note....
I understand why current players gets frustrated and go into spec if a noob breaks their cade... Hell James gave me a key bind for spec and Ive used it myself but "back in the day" (now I feel old) it was considered disrespectful to jump to spec just to avoid zombies (no matter what the reason)... and any players who did where given the same warning as someone !ztele ing from a zombie.

walterbrunswick
07-22-2009, 10:23 PM
"back in the day" (now I feel old) it was considered disrespectful to jump to spec just to avoid zombies (no matter what the reason)...

Kids these days... they feel like they can do whatever they want whenever they want.

What is the world coming to?

weeman2412
07-22-2009, 10:54 PM
Kids these days... they feel like they can do whatever they want whenever they want.

What is the world coming to?

the 2012 apocalypse O.O!?!??

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Why the fuck is everyone going into spectate... that ruins the fucking game like !zteleing. Guess what? if you get fuck cuz someone breaks your cade don't !ztele or jump into spectate. Let's look at it to logical terms. Is there a devine power that can make you just jump into spectate or tele away when your about to get fuck? No. To keep the game as real as it can people shouldn't be alow to use these things to corrupt physics and science its self...yes someone is saying what about zombies that jump to high? or run super fast? to that i say go fuck yourselves.

The point im makeing here is that i dont care who you are any more, james or toasty or who ever. i will ban anyone that goes into spectate even admins for a short period of time to prove a point. DONT fucking do it again. Is everyone a stat whore now? if so i cancel my admin. If anyone has a problem with me banning someone for doing so i don't give a shit, don't do it.

-----

now back on holy... when zer0 or jig can pull up the logs...everything will be solve and the person who unban him will be punished.

Christmas
07-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Holy, I agree with your point, but realism?

So much is unrealistic about counterstrike and ZM that I really don't think that is an issue.

Other than that, you are pretty much spot on.

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 01:02 AM

than you both fix it or move to a different spot. yes it may seem unfair to you but its not fair to take a kill away from a zombie either. you guys are all forgetting that the point of ZM. Your suppose to survive the zombies and if you get tagged its your job to kill the remaining survivors.

ZM is not about building the best cade or having the best rank. This isn't a serious competition, but yes I know we all get competitive and want the best cade/rank.

No more of this, HOLY and I have always had the same mind set as an admin, we are gonna try to make ZM fun again. No more worrying about your rank, no more worrying about if you have the cade you want.

We all need to make ZM fun again, killing zombies as a human and when you end up getting tagged killing humans as a zombie. If you can't grasp this concept than its time for you to move on to another server or game.

mastercheff
07-23-2009, 07:10 AM
than you both fix it or move to a different spot. yes it may seem unfair to you but its not fair to take a kill away from a zombie either. you guys are all forgetting that the point of ZM. Your suppose to survive the zombies and if you get tagged its your job to kill the remaining survivors.

ZM is not about building the best cade or having the best rank. This isn't a serious competition, but yes I know we all get competitive and want the best cade/rank.

No more of this, HOLY and I have always had the same mind set as an admin, we are gonna try to make ZM fun again. No more worrying about your rank, no more worrying about if you have the cade you want.

We all need to make ZM fun again, killing zombies as a human and when you end up getting tagged killing humans as a zombie. If you can't grasp this concept than its time for you to move on to another server or game.

>:O hell ya i want it fun with no noobs of course like oonyx

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 12:11 PM

Wow, you made a 180 degree turn here, inthebutt. On March 4, 2009, you can be quoted saying "now I'm gonna be able to tell who is playing for stats (like me) and who is playing just for fun" (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12893&postcount=3).

Makes me wonder, can you grasp the concept that ZM is supposed to be for fun?

Christmas
07-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Walter Brunswick: Private investigator!

mastercheff
07-23-2009, 01:53 PM
lol : D

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Wow, you made a 180 degree turn here, inthebutt. On March 4, 2009, you can be quoted saying "now I'm gonna be able to tell who is playing for stats (like me) and who is playing just for fun" (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12893&postcount=3).

Makes me wonder, can you grasp the concept that ZM is supposed to be for fun?

lets get one thing clear and out there, I always play for stats walter, but its still not a serious competition to be in the top 10 for me, even if I worry about my rank/stats.

its still fun for me, but for alot of people ZM is no longer fun. that's why I'm trying to make it fun for everyone.

you just hate fun don't you walter??

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 03:47 PM

And do you think it's fair to me, who is trying to cade on her own (without James or Hobo), when someone comes along and ruins it, whether or not their intention is to help?

Most people who follow me think I'm amazing at building cades because I wear the tag and they want to be lazy and not build anything.

And by the time I break the cade to get out (bannable offense), The first zombie has already spawned and running loose, which doesn't give me anytime at all to find another spot. And if I try to fix it, they'll continue with trying to break/help it.

Yes, the point of ZM is to survive, but the point of the GAME is to have fun. And when people ruin that fun, what's the point to the game? We all just get frustrated because we can't have fun due to the lack of common sense...

----

It's not that I'm a stat whore, I just get BEYOND frustrated, when I'm trying to get better at something and people prevent me from this. I'm sure even you, oh high and great admin of ibis, has went through this. Everyone has who is new.

And as far as building the best cade, that's the last thing on my mind. I would think so damn highly of myself if I just built a cade good enough to survive the whole round. Which I've done quite a few times. But I want to get better, not to better my rank, but to feel like I'm learning. I don't want to constantly depend on James or Hobo to help me, I want to do it myself.

As for making ZM fun again...how can you force people to have fun? It doesn't work like that. Don't try to pin the blame on the people who are trying to learn, or are truly having fun. Your job as an admin is not to be a complete dick, and ban people for getting pissed and frustrated at others for their lack of intelligence, it's to keep things flowing nicely and smoothly.

And Walter has a point.

Contradict much?

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Why the fuck is everyone going into spectate... that ruins the fucking game like !zteleing. Guess what? if you get fuck cuz someone breaks your cade don't !ztele or jump into spectate. Let's look at it to logical terms. Is there a devine power that can make you just jump into spectate or tele away when your about to get fuck? No. To keep the game as real as it can people shouldn't be alow to use these things to corrupt physics and science its self...yes someone is saying what about zombies that jump to high? or run super fast? to that i say go fuck yourselves.

The point im makeing here is that i dont care who you are any more, james or toasty or who ever. i will ban anyone that goes into spectate even admins for a short period of time to prove a point. DONT fucking do it again. Is everyone a stat whore now? if so i cancel my admin. If anyone has a problem with me banning someone for doing so i don't give a shit, don't do it.

First off, please rephrase that first paragraph with proper english so that people may understand your point better.

Secondly, going on a banning spree won't prove any sort of point. It will only reflect badly upon you, (please refer to the age old thread from Silent about me).

Thirdly, when have people NOT been a stat whore? (with a few exceptions.)

Lastly, that's not a very good attitude.

๖ReS
07-23-2009, 03:55 PM
MIDOL?!

Where?!

I want...

;_;...

Why is your picture a car ?
I thought you were Kavinsky this whole time...
>.>

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Why is your picture a car ?
I thought you were Kavinsky this whole time...
>.>

LMAO.

rlly?

Sorry.

It's a Honda Integra Type-R...

My favorite type of car.

^^

Jeimuzu
07-23-2009, 04:14 PM
The point im makeing here is that i dont care who you are any more, james or toasty or who ever. i will ban anyone that goes into spectate even admins for a short period of time to prove a point.

Yeah I even removed my spec key cause people kept thinking I was doing it on purpose when I was trying to find cade breakers (Claim what you will Walter and Lukey). Like Ceiling Cat froze me when I was in the process of zteleling because 10 people followed me, and she happened to be the first zombie and thought I was zteleing from her.

But I'm with you. If I get admin I won't be letting people (Viper) get away with it like they have been.

Though, if I have 10 seconds to open console and type the command in before a nuke goes off, I probably will. The chances are, it's a crappy escape map, filled with people who buy scouts and run with their pistols out, and 7 admins that apparently don't know how to change maps or are incapable of picking maps to go to. No offense, but when you can't take 1 minute out of your playing time to make a decent map vote instead of jumping to a new crappy map every round, then you should let someone else who knows the good ones, pick the map/make the map votes, instead of whoever is senior.

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 04:22 PM

Why thank you, Christmas!

you just hate fun don't you walter??

Very much so.

Your job as an admin is not to be a complete dick, and ban people for getting pissed and frustrated at others for their lack of intelligence, it's to keep things flowing nicely and smoothly.

If you actually meant what you said, and I believe that you did, you've come a long way. :wtg:

Yeah I even removed my spec key cause people kept thinking I was doing it on purpose when I was trying to find cade breakers (Claim what you will Walter and Lukey).

Though, if I have 10 seconds to open console and type the command in before a nuke goes off, I probably will. The chances are, it's a crappy escape map anyways, filled with people who buy scouts and run with their pistols out.

You're trying to find cade breakers on Mario Escape? That's very interesting James, very interesting. Have you found any yet?

Just don't go to spec, at all, unless you're going AFK. Simple as that. Don't make things complicated, and don't bullshit with excuses.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 04:36 PM
If you actually meant what you said, and I believe that you did, you've come a long way. :wtg:

I don't know if I should feel offended or not, lmao.

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 04:39 PM
I don't know if I should feel offended or not, lmao.

No silly, I complimented you!

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 04:40 PM
No silly, I complimented you!

Well?

I'm waiting for more.

Keep them coming, you selfish person, you!

Jeimuzu
07-23-2009, 04:41 PM
You're trying to find cade breakers on Mario Escape? That's very interesting James, very interesting. Have you found any yet?

Just don't go to spec, at all, unless you're going AFK. Simple as that. Don't make things complicated, and don't bullshit with excuses.

Sigh, read my full post again Walter. 10 seconds without seeing a zombie probably doesn't count as avoiding a tag, but avoidign tk. You said you were going to kill everyone, which you had done that to res and 30 other people once already. I went to spectate because I didn't want to die because of you tking everyone.

And yes, sometimes I do go afk, but when I do that its actually faster to press esc and hit disconnect now that I think of it, but in full games I would lose my spot.

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Well?

I'm waiting for more.

Keep them coming, you selfish person, you!

Ha.

I'm contemplating whether you deserve more compliments yet:smirk:

They gotta be earned, ya'know?

You said you were going to kill everyone, which you had done that to res and 30 other people once already. I went to spectate because I didn't want to die because of you tking everyone.

When did I say that? On Mario? Probably wasn't me you're thinking of, I usually wait for all my teammates to reach the safepoint. Killing 30 people sounds a little extreme. I wouldn't even do that if I could kill Res for revenge.

Potato, on the other hand, is a ruthless murderer!:plzdie:

Jeimuzu
07-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Lol, you did do it! Don't deny it! You even were going to kill me. D=

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 05:09 PM
lol, you did do it! Don't deny it! You even were going to kill me. D=

BUT I LOVE YOU!!

:violin::reddot:

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 07:27 PM
And do you think it's fair to me, who is trying to cade on her own (without James or Hobo), when someone comes along and ruins it, whether or not their intention is to help?

Most people who follow me think I'm amazing at building cades because I wear the tag and they want to be lazy and not build anything.

And by the time I break the cade to get out (bannable offense), The first zombie has already spawned and running loose, which doesn't give me anytime at all to find another spot. And if I try to fix it, they'll continue with trying to break/help it.

Yes, the point of ZM is to survive, but the point of the GAME is to have fun. And when people ruin that fun, what's the point to the game? We all just get frustrated because we can't have fun due to the lack of common sense...

----

It's not that I'm a stat whore, I just get BEYOND frustrated, when I'm trying to get better at something and people prevent me from this. I'm sure even you, oh high and great admin of ibis, has went through this. Everyone has who is new.

And as far as building the best cade, that's the last thing on my mind. I would think so damn highly of myself if I just built a cade good enough to survive the whole round. Which I've done quite a few times. But I want to get better, not to better my rank, but to feel like I'm learning. I don't want to constantly depend on James or Hobo to help me, I want to do it myself.

As for making ZM fun again...how can you force people to have fun? It doesn't work like that. Don't try to pin the blame on the people who are trying to learn, or are truly having fun. Your job as an admin is not to be a complete dick, and ban people for getting pissed and frustrated at others for their lack of intelligence, it's to keep things flowing nicely and smoothly.

And Walter has a point.

Contradict much?

Just so you know, and this is the truth, I've never jumped in to spec after someone broke my cade to avoid being tagged. back before I was an admin and it did happen to me to, you know what I did??? I stood on top of the broken cade and waited to be tagged. You know why I did this??? that way I could kill the fuckers who broke my cade and you know what I got in return??? the satisfaction of killing the people who broke my cade and I also got kills which in turn helped my rank.

Just cause someone ruins your cade doesn't mean your not gonna get any kills, sure you may not kill every zombie that round or tag every human that round. But if you look at all the good players on ZM, we know how to be great zombies as well as great humans.

You got quite a way to go autumn, you gotta be good at both being a human and a zombie, plus your never gonna learn how to be a good zombie if you just join spec after someone breaks your cade.

Plus the next time you are being followed by a group of people, lead them to some god awful place on the map and ztele the fuck out of there before the zombies spawn. you'll leave them there wondering what to do and most of the time there gonna be tagged, which means more zombies for you to kill. But you gotta know where you gotta go after you ztele back and know where the cade is. other wise you just screwed yourself.

there are plenty of ways to screw people over that just wanna follow you and mouch off your cade like its a freebie from costco. I personally like to stand in spawn and see how many people stand there and wait for me to go somewhere, most of the time they stand there long enough and we all get tagged.

As for the cade breaking, I'm sticking to what I said earlier. If it was accidental, no rules are broken. But, if its intentional to get back at someone who broke your cade to get in and you break the cade to get back at them then both of you should be kicked.

deprodigy
07-23-2009, 08:20 PM
i did. maybe.no you'll never know if i has admin or not you know i have a hate for you i could had banned you if i wanted you already have enuff offenses to be perma banned come and join john rambo and koolayed

little boy,
if you haven't understood why I won't accept any friend request from you by now please reference the above quote by you. no you cannot unban people. no you cannot perma people from such minor offenses stated in the thread. yes I can do all of the above to you.

warning: shape up or ship out.

talk some shit now and speed up the process for me please. do it!

mastercheff
07-23-2009, 08:58 PM
little boy,
if you haven't understood why I won't accept any friend request from you by now please reference the above quote by you. no you cannot unban people. no you cannot perma people from such minor offenses stated in the thread. yes I can do all of the above to you.

why would i send an invite to you and inthebutt would perma someone with his 1 chance only rule or whatever i remember you and your kkk fiasco

Christmas
07-23-2009, 09:11 PM
little boy,

Clan members are not exempt from the rules.

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 09:26 PM
why would i send an invite to you and inthebutt would perma someone with his 1 chance only rule or whatever i remember you and your kkk fiasco

whoa there little fella, I'm gonna have to stop you right there.

That whole deal with the [K.K.K.] tag was not mine and we have already solved that problem, why are you bringing past problems to the present.

your just dwelling in the past mastercheff, its time to get with the present and worry about the future.

your right there not but IBIS 31337 are.

Vladninja
07-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Just so you know, and this is the truth, I've never jumped in to spec after someone broke my cade to avoid being tagged. back before I was an admin and it did happen to me to, you know what I did??? I stood on top of the broken cade and waited to be tagged. You know why I did this??? that way I could kill the fuckers who broke my cade and you know what I got in return??? the satisfaction of killing the people who broke my cade and I also got kills which in turn helped my rank.

Just cause someone ruins your cade doesn't mean your not gonna get any kills, sure you may not kill every zombie that round or tag every human that round. But if you look at all the good players on ZM, we know how to be great zombies as well as great humans.

:wtg::iagree::wtg:

What? I dont get it? I wear that tag sometimes.... and I know I'm not exempt from the rules.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 10:41 PM

Agreed.

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 10:56 PM
What? I dont get it? I wear that tag sometimes.... and I know I'm not exempt from the rules.

its just a joke vlad and I'm talking about the forum ranks lol not in game tags.

weeman2412
07-24-2009, 12:00 AM
its just a joke vlad and I'm talking about the forum ranks lol not in game tags.

doesn't 31337 just mean nolife?

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 12:12 AM
doesn't 31337 just mean nolife?

that or it mean's I just have way to much free time at work and on a thursday night.

tomorrow night I will be stumbling around mill ave. if anyone lives around the phoenix area, I invite you to come have a few shots or beers with me, my treat.

**EDIT**

I just realized how much little work I do at work and how much they pay me to do so little work.

I'm actually amazed right now.

walterbrunswick
07-24-2009, 12:16 AM
I just realized how much little work I do at work and how much they pay me to do so little work.

Do some charity work? Volunteer? Idk. Give back...

weeman2412
07-24-2009, 12:17 AM
that or it mean's I just have way to much free time at work and on a thursday night.

tomorrow night I will be stumbling around mill ave. if anyone lives around the phoenix area, I invite you to come have a few shots or beers with me, my treat.

**EDIT**

... you have almost 3x the amount of posts I have.. and I was on the forums 4 months before you

WHAT HELL!!

walterbrunswick
07-24-2009, 12:23 AM
... you have almost 3x the amount of posts I have.. and I was on the forums 4 months before you

WHAT HELL!!

What the hell... my exact thoughts about &&toasties. She has 2x the amount of posts that I have. And I was here 9 months before her!

Christmas
07-24-2009, 12:26 AM
What the hell... my exact thoughts about &&toasties. She has 2x the amount of posts that I have. And I was here 9 months before her!

Cool, considering we were talking about her.

Wait a second...

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Do some charity work? Volunteer? Idk. Give back...

I do charity work and if you bother to read any of my post way back in the day, I've donated over $5000 to the Susan G. Komen foundation. my best friend's since 8th grade lost his mother to breast cancer and it was the least I could do for him, even if it was to late for his mother. figured I could help save someone's else's mom.

**EDIT**

@weeman: don't feel bad, most of my posts have been on how stupid autumn is.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-24-2009, 01:16 AM
kavinsky, i was drunk when i wrote that and i think i gave the right attidude twoards the situation. Me trying to act "hard" or being an ass hole is something i might have to do to make it clear that it is not right for anyone to ever join spectate or disconnect. If you got a problem with someone being ban for disconnecting or joining spec, tobad.

I am not giving 5 or 30 min bans out anymore. Maybe days is were i'll began.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 01:32 AM
@weeman: don't feel bad, most of my posts have been on how stupid I think autumn is.

Fixed. :icon_mrgreen:

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 02:10 AM
Fixed. :icon_mrgreen:

why the fuck do you and the dumb cunt, insist on fixing my post??

I type that shit out that way for a certain reason.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 02:30 AM
why the fuck do you and the dumb cunt, insist on fixing my post??

I type that shit out that way for a certain reason.

Okay, for starters? Plenty of people do that.

Second, calm your ass down.

Third, that is essentially what you've been doing. Stating your opinion.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 02:34 AM
Okay, for starters? Plenty of people do that.

Second, calm your ass down.

Third, that is essentially what you've been doing. Stating your opinion.

incase you haven't noticed christmas, I don't do what everybody else does.

you don't see me taking one of your post and rewording it to a way that I like it.

๖ReS
07-24-2009, 10:25 AM

I lol'd

Christmas
07-24-2009, 11:25 AM

you don't see me taking one of your post and rewording it to a way that I like it.

I never said everybody else does, but people do it.

And regardless of what YOU do, there isn't something horrible about what I did. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth.

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 01:04 PM

No we aren't.

Yet you and her both double and triple post..

Yeah since he does that he's kind of stating his own opinion too, about how it should be worded. Isn't the very fabric of reality an opinion? Just like normality.. Nevermind, lets not get into that.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 01:55 PM
No we aren't.

it was a joke james.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 02:32 PM
I lol'd

We all did.

xD

walterbrunswick
07-24-2009, 03:10 PM
We all did.

xD

Yeah but is anyone gonna hire me as a PI?? Huh!?

Christmas
07-24-2009, 03:20 PM

As long as your badge says "Poodlehead Maggee: Private Investigator Extraordinaire"

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 03:34 PM
it was a joke james.

I know, Fred.

Maybe mine was too.. >.>

Christmas
07-24-2009, 05:54 PM
I know, Fred.

Maybe mine was too.. >.>

Nice cover.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 06:23 PM

I think we need to do a test run on you first!

๖ReS
07-24-2009, 08:54 PM
BUT I LOVE YOU!!

:violin::reddot:

You would kill everyone and everything in the way of me you heartless motherfucker.

Just for vengeance... or some shit... <3

weeman2412
07-24-2009, 11:25 PM
You would kill everyone and everything in the way of me you heartless motherfucker.

Just for vengeance... or some shit... <3

Did you say HEARTLESS!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!
HEARTLESS!?!?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWzlD7Lc6w8

XxMastagunzxX
07-30-2009, 04:17 PM
I think we need to follow the rule deprodigy made when he said the only people that should post are the thread starter and the admin that banned him. There is way too much spam in here to find out what happened. DID WE FIND OUT WHO BANNED HIM?

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 04:28 PM
I think we need to follow the rule deprodigy made when he said the only people that should post are the thread starter and the admin that banned him. There is way too much spam in here to find out what happened. DID WE FIND OUT WHO BANNED HIM?

No, no one came forward.

Cloud banned him before, but not this time.

Hitman
07-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Cloud = Hitman

Yes I banned him but only for a day for being a deuche. I shoulda made it perma and then never accepted his friend invite because this guy hounded me for a week aksing me how long I banned him for.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Cloud = Hitman

Yes I banned him but only for a day for being a deuche. I shoulda made it perma and then never accepted his friend invite because this guy hounded me for a week aksing me how long I banned him for.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE.

He did the same thing to me. I banned him then he added me and then started bullshitting about what he "didn't do." Meanwhile everyone saw him do it...

The ban was for 1 week but he was there the next day...

Bans not registering with steambans.com or something?

Oh, and I hate liars!!!!!

Christmas
07-30-2009, 04:45 PM
He did the same thing to me. I banned him then he added me and then started bullshitting about what he "didn't do." Meanwhile everyone saw him do it...

The ban was for 1 week but he was there the next day...

Bans not registering with steambans.com or something?

Oh, and I hate liars!!!!!

It has to be something with steambans.com

I plan on seeing three people tomorrow in-game even though I banned them for a week.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 04:50 PM
It has to be something with steambans.com

I plan on seeing three people tomorrow in-game even though I banned them for a week.

You've banned me before and saw me again in 5 minutes.

xDD

JigSaW
08-03-2009, 11:49 AM
I don't feel like reading through all of this.
Please tell me who banned him, for what reason, and how long

XxMastagunzxX
08-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Nobody claimed to have banned him so we can't find out what's going on.

Holy-Sonic
08-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Nobody claimed to have banned him so we can't find out what's going on.

indeed