PDA

View Full Version : Gun Game down time

JigSaW
07-22-2009, 12:10 PM
I have turned it off because it was crashing in loops when gungame was loaded. I will turn it back on in a few hours to let it cool off. This happens every so often with servers for no real reason. But this weekend I will be upgrading the server to gg5 which should fix this problem along with many others.

This is ZERO jig was on my computer and apparently does not know what logout looks like.

XxMastagunzxX
07-22-2009, 12:25 PM
I have turned it off because it was crashing in loops when gungame was loaded. I will turn it back on in a few hours to let it cool off. This happens every so often with servers for no real reason. But this weekend I will be upgrading the server to gg5 which should fix this problem along with many others.

This is ZERO jig was on my computer and apparently does not know what logout looks like.

Jigsaw fail!

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 12:37 PM

LIES.

You can't fool me.

D:

mastercheff
07-22-2009, 12:41 PM
lol fail logout

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 01:44 PM
lol fail logout

lollercopterz.

ZERO
07-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Ok looks like the first problem was the database of wins was too large. Apparently if everyone wins too much it explodes. For now I have the database off but do not worry as your wins are still recorded in psychostats :wtg: as shown in the forums.

Also the bots were crashing it so I took them off until I can upgrade the server. I will be back home on Friday :smirk:

XxMastagunzxX
07-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Ok looks like the first problem was the database of wins was too large. Apparently if everyone wins too much it explodes. For now I have the database off but do not worry as your wins are still recorded in psychostats :wtg: as shown in the forums.

Also the bots were crashing it so I took them off until I can upgrade the server. I will be back home on Friday :smirk:

I blame turtles.

silent
07-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Gl with the switch to gg5. There is a few things you have to change in there code to get it to work perfectly but its a great system.

&&toasties
07-22-2009, 04:50 PM
I blame turtles.

Don't we all?

Damn him and his wins.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/fghjfshjsh/turtleshell.jpg

ZERO
07-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Gl with the switch to gg5. There is a few things you have to change in there code to get it to work perfectly but its a great system.

List of these edits anywhere? I ran it before but people did not like that the scoreboard mod did not work however that is now supported and so it is time to update.

Hitman
07-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Good so thent he rPG mod will be fixed with the speed u screwed up?

silent
07-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Few issues you will run into is the amount of text spam. For us we had to change the code in order to switch the last 2 weapons when we used random order (don't know if this is the same in standard). Modified knife steal so that you can steal on nade but not steal on knife level. Modified addons scripts like scoreboard and removed adverts. There is a few others i changed but i cannot recall off the top of my head. Also when you run you will notice an error with the warmup timer. I have yet to see it do anything to effect game play, it is already posted as a bug on there site.