PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

Helmsaur
07-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Hello!

I'm new to these forums but I've been playing on ibis on and off for the past year or so. Just wanted to introduce myself here so people know who I am when my admin gets activated =)
I play mostly on the zombie server, my in game name is Helmsaur.
look forward to seeing everyone in game

๖ReS
07-23-2009, 03:28 PM
FAG ALERT !

Just kidding ily<3

mastercheff
07-23-2009, 03:29 PM
you better not be a nub i swear like oonyx but welcome to ibis have a nice stay ty for not making us your one night stand server

Helmsaur
07-23-2009, 03:52 PM
A little bit more about myself:

I live in Alaska, I just graduated from high school (my pic is from my graduation) I'm 17 but I turn 18 on monday (WOOT money)
aaaand i'm going down to BYU-Idaho this fall to study Computer Information Technology

oh and my favorite food is mac and cheese with tabasco =)

๖ReS
07-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Ew.
Alaska...

Helmsaur
07-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Alaska is great during the summer, but the winters are terrible. Have you been here before?

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 04:02 PM
A little bit more about myself:

I live in Alaska, I just graduated from high school (my pic is from my graduation) I'm 17 but I turn 18 on monday (WOOT money)
aaaand i'm going down to BYU-Idaho this fall to study Computer Information Technology

oh and my favorite food is mac and cheese with tabasco =)

Welcome to ibis, I'm glad you joined our community.

^^

I'm Autumn.

I have no idea who you are, but I hope to play with you when I get a good computer up and running.

and congrats on graduating.

<33

My favorite food is chocolate covered shrimp.

^^

walterbrunswick
07-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Welcome to the community Helmsaur. Probably a good idea to invest in a mic if you've subscribed to be an admin :)

My favorite food is chocolate covered shrimp.

Is that a joke...?

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Is that a joke...?

Lmao.

Don't say it's gross until you've tried it.

You've known me long enough to know my taste buds are odd...

Just a little bit of chocolate though.

Just enough to give it a nice sweet taste coconut has nothing on.

^^

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Lmao.

^^

That's fucken gross !

Jeimuzu
07-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Shrimp is good. Chocolate (especially white chocolate) is good. So, why not combine the two?

Also! Salutations and welcome to the IBIS community.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 07:05 PM
That's fucken gross !

That's what I said about your mom last night.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Shrimp is good. Chocolate (especially white chocolate) is good. So, why not combine the two?

Also! Salutations and welcome to the IBIS community.

It's very yummeh.

=D

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-23-2009, 07:12 PM
That's what I said about your mom last night.

I didn't know you were a lesbian....that's hot !

Christmas
07-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Lmao.

^^

Did you say...chocolate?

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 07:22 PM

Mmmm baby!

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Did you say...chocolate?

....maybe.

>>

<<

JigSaW
07-23-2009, 09:13 PM
http://www.jonathangiles.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/2361866387_4bdb08a481.jpg

Christmas
07-23-2009, 09:20 PM
http://www.jonathangiles.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/2361866387_4bdb08a481.jpg

Gets me every time. :lmao:

Welcome to ibis.

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 09:23 PM

nice JigSaw.

have any of you guys ever been to a restuarant called "The Melting Pot"???

they serve strictly fondue there and there is one called chocolate lovers.

They'll bring out different types of meat, cheeses, fruits, almonds, peanuts, walnuts that you can dip into chocolate.

some of it is actually pretty good, the shrimp isn't the best but top sirloin dipped in it is actually amazing.

Your still weird though autumn.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Your still weird though autumn.

Just admit it.

You love me.

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Just admit it.

You love me.

how about you try the complete opposite of love and BINGO, you've nailed it.

I'll admit that.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 10:59 PM
how about you try the complete opposite of love and BINGO, you've nailed it.

I'll admit that.

If you didn't love me, you wouldn't quote me so often, and you wouldn't mention me so much, and you wouldn't try to talk to me so much.

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 11:04 PM
If you didn't love me, you wouldn't quote me so often, and you wouldn't mention me so much, and you wouldn't try to talk to me so much.

hahahaha don't flatter yourself autumn.

you think and post what you want.

apparently you don't get the message, so let me spell it out for you;

I HATE YOU!!!

yes that one deserved 3 exclamation marks.

seriously you've been in ZM long enough now to know everything there is to know and you still act like a noob that just found the IBIS ZM server.

Plus you somehow have this delusional idea that every guy here on the forums and in the servers like's you.

I'll be the first to say it and put it out there.

Christmas
07-23-2009, 11:10 PM

I HATE YOU!!!

seriously you've been in ZM long enough now to know everything there is to know and you still act like a noob that just found the IBIS ZM server.

Plus you somehow have this delusional idea that every guy here on the forums and in the servers like's you.

I'll reiterate what I said on another thread.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:14 PM

---> Now why would I do that?

---> Sure thing. :]]

---> YOU CAN SPELL?

I LOVE YOU!!!

---> aweee....

---> I know. :3

---> You've only played with me like, 1 time. And I haven't played in like....3 weeks.

---> When did I say everyone liked me? I know everyone doesn't like. I like it like this. I hate it all these interweb boiz are on meh like whyt on rice.

HAHA.

don't flatter yourself into thinking you're the first do be completely ignorant.

There have been others before you.

^^

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 11:21 PM
HAHA.

don't flatter yourself into thinking you're the first do be completely ignorant.

There have been others before you.

^^

wow

wanna know how I know your crazy????

you took my post and completely turned it around to make yourself look better.

your right there have been many before me, but I'm gonna be the one that gets rid of you.

take my word for it.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:26 PM
wow

wanna know how I know your crazy????

you took my post and completely turned it around to make yourself look better.

your right there have been many before me, but I'm gonna be the one that gets rid of you.

take my word for it.

Can I take your word and make a cookie?

Or should I put it in the toilet for being full of shit?

And I didn't try to make myself look better, I just made you look stupid.

:lmao:

Christmas
Uh oh, looks like Autumn is starting drama again.

Wait, did I say Autumn?

&&toasties
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/icon78.jpg

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Uh oh, looks like Autumn is starting drama again.

Wait, did I say Autumn?

OHNOEZ.

i's sowwee.

D:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/th3118077.gif

inthebutt
07-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Can I take your word and make a cookie?

Or should I put it in the toilet for being full of shit?

And I didn't try to make myself look better, I just made you look stupid.

:lmao:

congrats :wtg:

your time on IBIS has started to officially end.

Christmas
07-23-2009, 11:43 PM

This should be good.

&&toasties
07-23-2009, 11:44 PM

Ooohhh!

I'll get the popcorn ready!

=D

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/thth47275.png

๖ReS
07-24-2009, 08:25 AM
Lmao.

^^

butbut.
I wub coconut shrimp...
:<

weeman2412
07-24-2009, 10:10 AM
-.- Is it just me or has every single thread in this entire forum.. went completely off topics... since March 2009... btw I swear I have never seen HelmSaurus in the server ever!!

TheLittlestHobo
07-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Rosebud.

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Yeah. Try not to fight with each other in the introductions threads please. It scares away the newbies. Like they don't want to read that shit.

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 01:05 PM

But it's with your own mom dood..

And yeah, I don't understand why there's always conflict in every single thread... You don't have to reply you know, Autumn. I have often wondered why it is that a person will value his or her life more then others, but takes more notice to the opinions of others than his or her own.. -- WAIT A SECOND! I have a quote for you.. "Why is it that you see the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and not the plank of wood in your own?"

If you happen to read this Newcomer, do not fear, we are not all people who constantly argue. Stop by the ZM server sometime, you'll have fun.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 02:39 PM
-.- Is it just me or has every single thread in this entire forum.. went completely off topics... since March 2009... btw I swear I have never seen HelmSaurus in the server ever!!

But...

THINK OF THE CHOCOLATE SHIRMPPP!!!!!!!!

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-24-2009, 02:54 PM
i think toasties crazy... or on alot of drugs.

First...chocolate with shrimp? Mine as well eat sandpaper with nails on it, to get something that taste better.

Then you change inthebutt's post around, MAN....CRAZY

I do believe your time is running out. Both on server and forums for you being the start of most of the shenanigans around here.

---

on topic...

welcome to the forums, and if your in the ZM read the rules so you wont be an issue.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Then you change inthebutt's post around, MAN....CRAZY

Yeah, because no one else does that. Only crazy people.

I believe you honestly don't understand ibis if you think she has done anything worth being permanently removed from the servers.

Like I said before, you don't like her. That is fine. That isn't a sufficient reason to start a crusade against her, however.

And also like I said before, Autumn is not the only one to start drama in Ibis.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 05:07 PM
I do believe your time is running out. Both on server and forums for you being the start of most of the shenanigans around here.

I think I do need to go around and get all the threads where people started shit with me.

Which would be 90% of all threads.

And by all means, since you have the power to perma ban me from both servers and forums, go ahead.

That will only look bad on your part.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 05:33 PM
I think I do need to go around and get all the threads where people started shit with me.

Which would be 90% of all threads.

And by all means, since you have the power to perma ban me from both servers and forums, go ahead.

That will only look bad on your part.

I already told christmas I would stop, but if you keep posting stupid shit like above, I'm gonna start all over again.

that is your warning.

any reply will start it all up again,

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-24-2009, 05:35 PM
xmas and toasty, you people are so pitiful. I am only jokeing and you go on and e-rage. Ha. I can guess you to are really simple minded couple.

The last part i said is true. She will eventually get ban or leave one way or another.

Then we move on.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 05:42 PM
xmas and toasty, you people are so pitiful. I am only jokeing and you go on and e-rage. Ha. I can guess you to are really simple minded couple.

The last part i said is true. She will eventually get ban or leave one way or another.

Then we move on.

From your previous posts regarding the subject, I didn't have much of a reason to think you were kidding.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-24-2009, 05:46 PM
xmas and toasty, you people are so pitiful. I am only jokeing and you go on and e-rage. Ha. I can guess you to are really SIMPLE MINDED couple.

Then we move on.

I guess i was right. :smirk:

Christmas
07-24-2009, 05:48 PM
I guess i was right. :smirk:

What exactly do you get from insulting me and being overall an ass to me?

Serious question. You don't know me, you don't know what I do in my life, so I don't understand why you seem to judge me based on logical posts. Unless there is something illogical you'd like to point out.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-24-2009, 06:12 PM
What exactly do you get from insulting me and being overall an ass to me?

Serious question. You don't know me, you don't know what I do in my life, so I don't understand why you seem to judge me based on logical posts. Unless there is something illogical you'd like to point out.

Do i need to know you to judge you on what i read on here?

Not at all.

I judge you because i feel the need to understand why you continue to back her up when i stated i was only jokeing.

Prior to this i didn't think you were simple minded.

I can also tell that you seem to back someone up when she's more then capable to defend herself. Yes she may be a freind, but if i was pissing her off i think she would tell me.

Which makes me to think that you are simple minded for not letting her talk if i was makeing fun of her, did i clear things up for you or are you still in a haze?

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 06:33 PM
I already told christmas I would stop, but if you keep posting stupid shit like above, I'm gonna start all over again.

that is your warning.

any reply will start it all up again,

Warning?

Please.

You've said once before you'd stop, and you never did.

Don't give warnings unless you're authorized to do so.

It's annoying, your high and mighty attitude.

Please get down to earth, You're not that great yourself.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 06:41 PM
I can also tell that you seem to back someone up when she's more then capable to defend herself. Yes she may be a freind, but if i was pissing her off i think she would tell me.

Which makes me to think that you are simple minded for not letting her talk if i was makeing fun of her, did i clear things up for you or are you still in a haze?

I am perfectly capable of responding and defending myself.

But I do not live on the computer, and just because I don't respond immediately to your posts, doesn't mean I'm incapable.

I believe your logic to be incomplete.

Just because Anthony takes the time to bring light into your eyes, doesn't mean he's simple minded.

You poorly pre-judge me, You refuse to talk to me in private about your issues with me, and you act immaturely by doing all of this.

If your issue with me is that great, and you feel certain ways, why not bring it up to me in private chat?

Add me on steam: yatebyalyblu

I will have no problem discussing your issues with me.

But only if you're willing to hear my issues with you.

I do not care much for closed-minded people.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 06:45 PM
xmas and toasty, you people are so pitiful. I am only jokeing and you go on and e-rage.

Jokes?

I would also like to know where 'jokes' came into play.

As far as I know, the whole thing with me saying inthebutt loved me, and changing his hate post to a love post, I was joking as well.

I was trying to start a somewhat friendly conversation with inthebutt.

But, of course, as hostile as he is, it backfired.

And now look what happened?

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-24-2009, 06:56 PM
You toasty...have once again just proved why i call you and xmas simple minded.

Did you even read the arguement between me and xmas? I call you guys simple minded because of the inability of you guys to take a joke and move on. Now that you got to serious you also prove my statement of calling you guys simple minded.

I do not need a direct response from you, you can take hours, days, or never cause i really don't care. Calling me imature, that's an iradical statement there autum. This is the internet if you wanna have a big e-penis then go ahead i will not stop you. I come to enjoy myself and have fun. if i wanna act 5, guess what. i wanna act 5. Will you stop me? No.

I do not feel the need to use pms to have a conversation. i believe everyone here is capable of being adults and discussing there problems openly to enlighten more opinions at the problem atlarge.

I made a joke, xmas gets defensive for you and back you up. I call him simple minded for not letting you back yourself up because i was talking to you when i made those jokes about you being crazy. This is the argument. If you have anything else to say please do.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Jokes?

I would also like to know where 'jokes' came into play.

As far as I know, the whole thing with me saying inthebutt loved me, and changing his hate post to a love post, I was joking as well.

I was trying to start a somewhat friendly conversation with inthebutt.

But, of course, as hostile as he is, it backfired.

And now look what happened?

I gave you your warning and you ceased to acknowledge it.

I am actually high and mighty, I am actually a great admin, I am actually a great ZM player, and I am actually positive you have a little less than 2 months left on IBIS.

I may not be in the clan, but trust me when it comes to the ZM server, I actually have alot in say what goes on in there.

its funny how you try to start a friendly conversation by rewording someone's post and expecting them to be friendly about it.

if you actually shut your whore mouth for once and listen to what goes on around you, you would know that HOLY and I are not the only ones that want you gone. even someone who you think is really close to you wants you off the ZM server.

Don't attempt to play games you aren't willing to play or have no experience in.

You wanna know why everyone starts shit with you?? since you can't figure it out, its not that people are jealous of you but people pretty much hate the way you act in game and on the forums. even if you don't start the drama you find someway of pushing someone's else's buttons to start shit.

nemesis is right was right this whole time and its sad to say but VIRT had a point with you.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Fuck it.

Since no one is going to be civil, I'll just stay off the forums until this drama ends.

I tried to set the peace, but for some reason it won't be let go.

So long.

P.S. Defending someone is not being simple minded. And just because I don't take something you say as a joke doesn't mean I'm simple minded either.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 07:10 PM
You toasty...have once again just proved why i call you and xmas simple minded.

Did you even read the arguement between me and xmas? I call you guys simple minded because of the inability of you guys to take a joke and move on. Nowthat you brought it out of hand and got to serious you also prove my statement of calling you guys simple minded.

I do not need a direct response from you, you can take hours, days, or never cause i really don't care. Calling me imature, that's an iradical statement there autum. This is the internet if you wanna have a big e-penis then go ahead i will not stop you. I come to enjoy myself and have fun. if i wanna act 5, guess what. i wanna act 5. Will you stop me? No.

I do not feel the need to use pms to have a conversation. i believe everyone here is capable of being adults and discussing there problems openly to enlighten more opinions at the problem atlarge.

I made a joke, xmas gets defensive for you and back you up. I call him simple minded for not letting you back yourself up because i was talking to you when i made those jokes about you being crazy. This is the argument. If you have anything else to say please do.

And you, Holy, have once again proven you're ignorance.

You may act 5 all you want, but know people find it annoying sometimes.

I don't come here to read about you guys bitching and complaining.

If you read in that video thread, I joked WITH you about the "5x crazier" thing. I responded, agreeing with you that it couldn't be me due to the lack of craziness and lack of top-of-the-lung screaming.

But of course, as usual, the posts of me being care-free, friendly, joking, and overall sensible, get overlooked purposely.

and if you believe everyone here is capable of being adults and keeping this public, don't you think in itself is immature?

Everyone here is NOT capable of being adults, you among them have proven this.

If you TRULY, HONESTLY wish for these problems to cease, and if you TRULY are tired of the drama, and if you TRULY only come here for fun, then bring this conversation to the shadows and nicely chat with me in private.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 07:25 PM

If you read in that video thread, I joked WITH you about the "5x crazier" thing. I responded, agreeing with you that it couldn't be me due to the lack of craziness and lack of top-of-the-lung screaming.

But of course, as usual, the posts of me being care-free, friendly, joking, and overall sensible, get overlooked purposely.

and if you believe everyone here is capable of being adults and keeping this public, don't you think in itself is immature?

If you TRULY, HONESTLY wish for these problems to cease, and if you TRULY are tired of the drama, and if you TRULY only come here for fun, then bring this conversation to the shadows and nicely chat with me in private.

don't play peace maker and act all innocent. none of this would have started or be going on if you hadn't joined the ZM server and just kept your skank ass on the GG server.

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 08:14 PM
"Judge not, so that ye may not be judged."
"Treat others as you would like to be treated."
"There isn't enough bullets for all these assholes."
Err wrong quote..

And stop double and triple posting.

You poorly pre-judge me, You refuse to talk to me in private about your issues with me, and you act immaturely by doing all of this.

I sense sexual tension. And, I did us all a favor and removed your special font because its hard to read.

inthebutt
07-24-2009, 10:32 PM
I still hate her.

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Wheres Sizzle? He should be popping out of a ceiling right about now saying QQ or something. Followed by welcoming a newcomer, which we kind of got side tracked from.

Gah I'm so bored. I hate not being home with my computer.

You know, I'm surprised we don't have an official spam thread, where posts don't count. It'd probably keep people from trying to discuss things on other threads, that would otherwise be pointless to make a thread for to talk about.

Helmsaur
07-24-2009, 11:53 PM
so anyways, i've been on ibis server quite a while i just change my name a lot... i do have a mic now with my new laptop. I usually play late in the day since alaskas time zone is about 4 hours behind the servers time.
i'll be a good admin i promise =)
now stop fighting in my thread

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-25-2009, 03:23 AM

Please don't insult my intellegence by calling me ignorant. I can already tell that im smarter then you, but that is not saying much. You preach about people being immature, and ignorant but you blind yourself from the truth. You try to take the higher road, and it seems to satisfy you enough for you to post it. Your hardly right about what you post. What you post is complete utter shit. I know what the problem is and i am adressing it. That is you. I am addressing that you cause most of the drama right now. on the forums. I really think it's imature for you to get sensibal and get all angry. Tough up a bit? Go eat some raw eggs, or something...

So i guess im to dull and inadiquite to understand anything i suppose.

so anyways, i've been on ibis server quite a while i just change my name a lot... i do have a mic now with my new laptop. I usually play late in the day since alaskas time zone is about 4 hours behind the servers time.
i'll be a good admin i promise =)

this is the last arguement that i am giving, but ibis is full of drama.

I already send the forums to tnt for a tv show !

Jeimuzu
07-25-2009, 11:15 AM
TV show.. That would be awesome. Think of all the funny bloopers we'd have made by now if IBIS ZM was constantly recorded. All those epic moments..

Anyhow, Helmsaur, congrats on becoming an admin. If you come into the ZM server then I'll probably meet you eventually. I play mostly in the morning and past midnight. So if you'll be on late my time it'll be nice to finally have a night time admin other then myself if I get admin again.

Just remember, the fool learns from no one, the average man learns from himself, and the wise man learns from others.

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 12:02 PM
@THE HOLY SH**T!

&&toasties has learned rather somewhat steadily during her time on the servers. Whether or not she wants to blind herself from the truth sounds like a personal issue to me. As long as she keeps it off the forums and off the servers, I think we can all get along.

If she continues to say stupid shit or start drama, she will only find herself under fire. I hope she's learned this. She isn't the only one causing it, but she isn't exactly being modest about it either.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

If you TRULY, HONESTLY wish for these problems to cease, and if you TRULY are tired of the drama, and if you TRULY only come here for fun, ...

I think we all want this now.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Just remember, the fool learns from no one, the average man learns from himself, and the wise man learns from others.

autumn tried to learn from you but she is not wise at all.

helmsaur has been in the ZM server, he was just on last night playing a few rounds while I was on there.

Didn't hear him say anything though, it was mostly walter making fun of holy dart

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 12:16 PM
Didn't hear him say anything though, it was mostly walter making fun of holy dart

Helmsaur said hi in admin chat...

& I don't recall talking to Dart much yesterday, but I'm not one to make fun of her. She's a cool person to play with.

Dart knows I <3 her!:smirk:

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Helmsaur said hi in admin chat...

& I don't recall talking to Dart much yesterday, but I'm not one to make fun of her. She's a cool person to play with.

Dart knows I <3 her!:smirk:

I don't read chat unless I'm using it and last night I was using my mic.

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 01:46 PM
I don't read chat unless I'm using it and last night I was using my mic.

All good admins read chat. All of the time. NO excuses!

Jeimuzu
07-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Walter is right. I always read chat, even if I'm not an admin so I can let admins know if someone is having a problem.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 02:35 PM
All good admins read chat. All of the time. NO excuses!

that's straight bullshit, just the other day I was asking for a beacon in chat.

you and getcha never gave me one.

I typed that shit in chat "can I please have a beacon??"

did I get one no, so don't even tell me that all GOOD admins read chat, unless your saying your not a good admin??

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 03:43 PM
that's straight bullshit, just the other day I was asking for a beacon in chat.

you and getcha never gave me one.

I typed that shit in chat "can I please have a beacon??"

did I get one no, so don't even tell me that all GOOD admins read chat, unless your saying your not a good admin??

Maybe I was in spec or afk? Also I've had it where 5 people are asking me for beacon at the same time, some in voice and some in spec, while I'm trying to find a cade breaker to issue a ban amidst people talking in voice, SO PARDON ME IF YOUR REQUEST FOR A BEACON IS DELAYED!!!

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Maybe I was in spec or afk? Also I've had it where 5 people are asking me for beacon at the same time, some in voice and some in spec, while I'm trying to find a cade breaker to issue a ban amidst people talking in voice, SO PARDON ME IF YOUR REQUEST FOR A BEACON IS DELAYED!!!

ah ha and you say you always read chat.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 04:52 PM

I apologise.

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Yes, i agree. Ima close this for a few days. :)