PDA

View Full Version : liroy(polish crips)

mastercheff
07-24-2009, 08:08 AM
wasn't he fucking banned for a week yesterday i saw him get banned now he's on this morning and he broke the planks on jurassic park ggggrrrrrrrrrr he was supposed to be banned hammered for a week god dammit he was week banned for blowing the bridge on lost world someone explain to me what happened

๖ReS
07-24-2009, 08:21 AM
wasn't he fucking banned for a week yesterday i saw him get banned now he's on this morning and he broke the planks on jurassic park ggggrrrrrrrrrr he was supposed to be banned hammered for a week god dammit he was week banned for blowing the bridge on lost world someone explain to me what happened

WHO IS THE DICK HEAD ADMIN UNBANNING PEOPLE.
God dammit.

>:[

Curdy
07-24-2009, 10:45 AM
well last person to ban him was christmas i believe and it was a justified ban half the team was killed on that bridge. :headache:

TheLittlestHobo
07-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Get his steam ID and find out who he's friends with. It may narrow down the choices of admins.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 11:21 AM
well last person to ban him was christmas i believe and it was a justified ban half the team was killed on that bridge. :headache:

That is correct.

He joined the server, and the second round he plays in he blows the bridge on six humans, give or take one,(after I had told EVERYONE every round since that map started they'd be banned a week if they blew the bridge on humans), so I banned him.

Is it possible people aren't being unbanned, but the server isn't keeping IPs or Steam IDs on the ban list for very long after the player is banned?

P.S. Shouldn't this be in ban requests?

XxMastagunzxX
07-24-2009, 03:50 PM
I banned him a few days ago for spraying cocks everywhere.

Christmas
07-24-2009, 03:52 PM
I think this is a specific user who should just be perma banned.

From his actions throughout the couple weeks it is obvious he is only here to grief and cause problems in the server. He would not be missed.

mastercheff
07-24-2009, 03:55 PM
exactly like sonic when i get a chance i will get his steam id

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 03:57 PM
If you have just the name, Zero could probably find a history of commands used on him. I.E. the unban command. That or the Steam ID.

mastercheff
07-24-2009, 04:00 PM
well already in the title his name is liroy(polish crips)

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Well, there you go. Now excuse me while I get dragged to a horrible place to have crappy food with my family on my mom's birthday. Have a good day everyone.

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-24-2009, 05:08 PM
He was already banned. He just escaped it, so i put it in the bans instead of ban requests.

&&toasties
07-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Why is this going on?

Is an admin really unbanning everyone?

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Well if so, they're about to get in a lot of trouble.

mastercheff
07-25-2009, 07:44 AM
steam id here steam_0:1:21156034

Christmas
07-25-2009, 12:44 PM
He showed up on Mines of Moria a few minutes ago and I just reinstated the 7 day ban.

Hopefully he will stay banned through the entire period.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Well if so, they're about to get in a lot of trouble.

I hope so, now people can understand my frustration with Clone, though it wasn't handled properly on my part.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 04:38 PM
He showed up on Mines of Moria a few minutes ago and I just reinstated the 7 day ban.

Hopefully he will stay banned through the entire period.

Thank you for being a good admin, Anthony, and for actually paying attention to this and not just being an admin to be one.

You also banned Viper, ne?

Good, I hate that cunt..

:\

mastercheff
07-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Thank you for being a good admin, Anthony, and for actually paying attention to this and not just being an admin to be one.

You also banned Viper, ne?

Good, I hate that cunt..

:\

me to he is such a douche bag

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 06:05 PM
me to he is such a douche bag

He's definitely not on my favorites list, but meh, I have my reasons.

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 06:07 PM
He's definitely not on my favorites list, but meh, I have my reasons.

Last map no more than 30 mins ago I banned him for 1440 mins (1 day) for multiple counts of going to spec in front of a zombie.

He bitches about everything. Every single map I hear "This map sucks!!!" from Viper:headache:

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Last map no more than 30 mins ago I banned him for 1440 mins (1 day) for multiple counts of going to spec in front of a zombie.

He bitches about everything. Every single map I hear "This map sucks!!!" from Viper:headache:

That's how it always was/is.

He's always had a bad temperment towards me...

I never even did anything to him to provoke his anger.

Christmas
07-25-2009, 06:19 PM

I think someone needs to bring an ultimatum upon him.

If he likes playing on the server, he cannot be caught going to spectate one more time, or else he will be permanently banned from the server.

If he won't learn, we'll make him learn or we'll make him leave.

XxMastagunzxX
07-25-2009, 06:59 PM

If he likes playing on the server, he cannot be caught going to spectate one more time, or else he will be permanently banned from the server.

Since when the hell do you have authority to perma ban him?

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:06 PM

Being a constant nuisance gives any admin the right to permaban until the final say-so comes from Zero/Jigsaw.

EDIT:

Besides, how else is he to learn?

XxMastagunzxX
07-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Being a constant nuisance gives any admin the right to permaban until the final say-so comes from Zero/Jigsaw.

EDIT:

Besides, how else is he to learn?

III. Perma bans

This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community. Like any ban these can be applied but require a 2/3 majority vote from ALL upper level admins. If the ban appeal is denied it can NEVER be made again.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:54 PM
III. Perma bans

This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community. Like any ban these can be applied but require a 2/3 majority vote from ALL upper level admins. If the ban appeal is denied it can NEVER be made again.

But how is he to learn?

Do you not wish for people to learn?

Christmas
07-25-2009, 07:59 PM

Seriously, the first two words in my post are the ones you forget to read.

I'm not saying I'm going to, but I think it is a good idea that this situation is nipped in the bud so that Viper doesn't ruin the game for everyone. So I proposed that we bring up the ultimatum on line two and give the server a win-win situation.

Calm down. I never said I had the authority to do anything beyond my basic privileges as an administrator on the server.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 08:03 PM

That's usually what happens.

XxMastagunzxX
07-25-2009, 08:32 PM

I'm not saying I'm going to, but I think it is a good idea that this situation is nipped in the bud so that Viper doesn't ruin the game for everyone. So I proposed that we bring up the ultimatum on line two and give the server a win-win situation.

Calm down. I never said I had the authority to do anything beyond my basic privileges as an administrator on the server.

That sounds like more of a threat then a thought. You sounded like you were going to do it .

XxMastagunzxX
07-25-2009, 08:32 PM
That's usually what happens.

Go eat a weiner. :lmao:

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 08:51 PM
III. Perma bans

I've only perm banned a total of 3 people, all with zero's knowledge.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 08:53 PM

that's not childish at all.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 08:57 PM
that's not childish at all.

nope not one bit.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 09:11 PM
nope not one bit.

Totally agree.

Christmas
07-25-2009, 09:17 PM

She knows better than to use her teeth.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 09:18 PM
She knows better than to use her teeth.

Yes, you taught me that one really quick.

;_;

Christmas
07-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Yes, you taught me that one really quick.

;_;

Don't worry, the backhands hurt less over time.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Don't worry, the backhands hurt less over time.

I hope so.

D:

๖ReS
07-26-2009, 12:09 PM
I hope so.

D:

Did he use his ring hand ?

Thats gunna leave a mark.
D:

Christmas
07-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Liroy was found once again in the ZM server. Getcha banned him for five minutes and he hasn't been seen again.

This situation needs to be dealt with immediately. If anyone else sees him in the server please give him a seven day ban for me. He hasn't served a single day of it yet.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Liroy was found once again in the ZM server. Getcha banned him for five minutes and he hasn't been seen again.

This situation needs to be dealt with immediately. If anyone else sees him in the server please give him a seven day ban for me. He hasn't served a single day of it yet.

why the hell did she only ban him for 5 minutes?

Christmas
07-26-2009, 09:36 PM
why the hell did she only ban him for 5 minutes?

Don't know. Don't care.

Inthebutt had to ban him for cade breaking, so odds are he will be here tonight or tomorrow playing on the server fucking shit up per usual.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Don't know. Don't care.

Inthebutt had to ban him for cade breaking, so odds are he will be here tonight or tomorrow playing on the server fucking shit up per usual.

Why doesn't someone try a permaban on him?

Christmas
07-26-2009, 09:44 PM

Would have to ask a clan member about it.

Unless a current admin is unbanning him, then that admin deserves all the punishment.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 12:47 AM

I can't perm ban unless its clear evidence that he is hacking or causing a problem on the server, repeatedly and I need to have a demo of it.

I haven't seen him hack since I can't spec him and i don't have a demo of him repeatedly breaking rules.

XxMastagunzxX
07-27-2009, 06:07 AM
Since he is somehow avoiding bans you should just freeze him everytime he comes in the server.

mastercheff
07-27-2009, 07:29 AM
he's back again this morning as liroy(polish maffia)

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 09:47 AM
so since ZERO and JigSaw are busy working on the servers and other stuff. what are we gonna do about this liroy guy??? obviously he is somehow avoiding all bans given out by admins, it hasn't been 24 hours since I banned him yesterday.

it could be like what I think christmas is saying that the bans just aren't registering with steambans.com.

oh and has someone check his stat page yet to see if it could be koolayed??

Pink
07-27-2009, 11:33 AM
He Needs to be removed. I have a demo of him, that doesnt show much. But if you think it would help I could post it. No one should cheat bans, not even if they paid 20 extra dollars for a second account. Rules are rules, they are in placed for a reason.

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Crap, I saw him last night at 4 am..

mastercheff
07-28-2009, 06:39 PM
ban hammer please

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Crap, I saw him last night at 4 am..

This is getting annoying...

XxMastagunzxX
08-02-2009, 10:33 PM
He is on right now, should I ban him?

Christmas
08-03-2009, 09:41 AM
He is on right now, should I ban him?

I'm contemplating banning the prick for a week.

But ZERO NEEDS TO HELP US OUT HERE SO THIS ISSUE CAN GET RESOLVED.

HELLO???? ZEROOOOOOOOO???

inthebutt
08-03-2009, 11:22 AM
I'm contemplating banning the prick for a week.

But ZERO NEEDS TO HELP US OUT HERE SO THIS ISSUE CAN GET RESOLVED.

HELLO???? ZEROOOOOOOOO???

Calm down christmas, let ZERO and JigSaw worry about fixing the servers. That's what we should all do keep out of there way and let them work. I'll just perm ban him the next time I see him for somehow avoiding admin bans. Than after we get the servers fixed Zero or JigSaw can unban him if they feel like it.

Christmas
08-03-2009, 03:47 PM
How are we in their way, exactly?

TheLittlestHobo
08-03-2009, 05:16 PM
They are working on improving the server. Fine tuning and what not to make each server technically playable.

It is up to us admins to watch over the players. It means we have to determine whether the ban should be implemented and the length. If it was unjustly, then the banned victim can be directed to our website to make an appeal if he/she even bothers or cares.

weeman2412
08-06-2009, 07:29 PM
heres a solution ma_akick_steam <insert steam ID> problem solved

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Is that allowed? I've been told adding them to the list is prohibited for all admins.

weeman2412
08-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Is that allowed? I've been told adding them to the list is prohibited for all admins.

o.o but in this case.. Banning him doesn't do anything.. just a suggestion, and I never heard of Zero disallowing ma_akick_steam before.. did i miss something from the TOS?

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 07:36 PM
o.o but in this case.. Banning him doesn't do anything.. just a suggestion, and I never heard of Zero disallowing ma_akick_steam before.. did i miss something from the TOS?

wait what does ma_akick_steam do???

weeman2412
08-06-2009, 07:40 PM
wait what does ma_akick_steam do???

It just autokicks them when they try to join... Kinda like banning.. but a much more funnier reaction.. unlike the unban section.. there isn't an unkick section..

Christmas
08-06-2009, 07:44 PM
It just autokicks them when they try to join... Kinda like banning.. but a much more funnier reaction.. unlike the unban section.. there isn't an unkick section..

However the hassle in that is that you have to remove each individual person you do that to.

Banning for a specific time unbans them automatically.

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 07:48 PM
However the hassle in that is that you have to remove each individual person you do that to.

I haven't seen him on the past few times I've been on the server so I haven't had a chance to see if a perm ban works on him yet.

weeman2412
08-06-2009, 07:52 PM

True..

I can't find my admin bible... but I believe the command to remove their name from the kick list is something like ma_unakick_steam <insert steam ID>

then again this can be used as a last resort if they are utterly evasive (or they just evade bans like a homo.. last i checked you can't ban someone unless they are in the server).. I don't even know how the hell you can evade IBIS' ban system...

Isn't it like impossible? since it bans you by steam ID

and not by I.P. (christian server :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:)

Jeimuzu
08-06-2009, 08:00 PM
I remember when Hobo first tested that command on me. Took him awhile to figure out how to un-auto-kick me. >.>

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 08:34 PM
I remember when Hobo first tested that command on me. Took him awhile to figure out how to un-auto-kick me. >.>

I've had Anthony ban me before.

xDD

I wanna be auto-kicked.

o O

XxMastagunzxX
09-04-2009, 07:19 AM
I had a conversation with liroy. I translated from english to polish using google translate. Apparently he is a black guy from poland and is in the european crips (not joking) and he doesn't understand english well but can speak some. I told him to stop spraying dicks. He agreed. He seems like a nice guy.

Hitman
09-04-2009, 11:02 AM
I had a conversation with liroy. I translated from english to polish using google translate. Apparently he is a black guy from poland and is in the european crips (not joking) and he doesn't understand english well but can speak some. I told him to stop spraying dicks. He agreed. He seems like a nice guy.

You know next time you need something translated in polish. Let me know. I speak read and write it fluently

XxMastagunzxX
09-04-2009, 10:30 PM
You know next time you need something translated in polish. Let me know. I speak read and write it fluently

I'll keep that in mind

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 08:42 AM

I'll get my Polish whore to translate too. LMAO !!

Hitman
09-07-2009, 06:09 PM
I'll get my Polish whore to translate too. LMAO !!

Hey leave my polish women alone, you didnt pay your vig a week so you don't get to keep her. Now pay me my 3 grand a week or else :)