PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead 2

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Who will be getting it? And what's your thoughts on it?

It'll probably feature about 1-2 new special zombie infected, and remakes of all the original weapons! Seems like a total waste of money, right? Especially with all those new custom maps coming out on the original L4D.

Then again, I suppose it might have a few new key features that make it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDueGY13j3A

I call the dude in white. it's mostly all I wear here in Florida apart from Hawaii button shirts.

Almost forgot, melee weapons!

weeman2412
07-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Who will be getting it? And what's your thoughts on it?

It'll probably feature about 1-2 new special zombie infected, and remakes of all the original weapons! Seems like a total waste of money, right? Especially with all those new custom maps coming out on the original L4D.

Then again, I suppose it might have a few new key features that make it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDueGY13j3A

I call the dude in white. it's mostly all I wear here in Florida apart from Hawaii button shirts.

Almost forgot, melee weapons!

im gonna get it just to make my game collection go from 150 to 151 :)

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-25-2009, 03:39 AM
Im not getting it. Not for PC or 360. I think its going to be a disappointment, to soon after the first one to be a whole new game imo. I never even beat the first one though... lol

anex
07-25-2009, 04:56 AM
I think I am going to save myself $50 and use it to buy food. Plus L4D sucks anyways.

Dual
07-25-2009, 07:36 AM
I think I am going to save myself $50 and use it to buy food. Plus L4D sucks anyways.

I see you know nothing about games,L4D is a excellent game...its was game of the year too. I think L4D 2 should have been a expansion pack, but Thats how these companies make money. I 'll will be buying it.

mastercheff
07-25-2009, 09:28 AM
i think l4d2 is just a bunch of crap its just a total re-make of l4d with a few new perks

Jeimuzu
07-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Im not getting it. Not for PC or 360. I think its going to be a disappointment, to soon after the first one to be a whole new game imo. I never even beat the first one though... lol

Yeah, I kind of agree with you. Hell, the freaking demo for L4D had everything that the game had to offer, except for all the maps. But I'll probably get it anyways. I mean come on, it has a guy who dresses in all white like me. I can't pass that up.

And also, you can't really beat it, just the campaigns. That's one thing that annoyed the heck out of me. No story line.

I still loved it though.. Killing zombies is in my blood it seems. And with the software out to build custom maps and such, people will have plenty out to keep us all entertained soon enough.

And Dual, I agree. It should have been an expansion. But then how would they make their money?

Kavinsky
07-25-2009, 11:18 AM
I loved left 4 dead but they've not really delt with any of the issues I had with it character wise, you know the RELOADING, HELP!! soundclips and all that jack shit doesn't do anything gameplay wise and should have been removed and anything relation to the survivors relationships, I dont care about them I just want to kill zombies.

I do think that when someones pinned by an infected they should scream for help but also flash bright red light going off so you dont have to use a mic to say hey!! im pinned by a hunter!!! ya idiot turn around! plus all of these charicters seem like douche bags and hicks with the exception of the black woman and hightower from police academy.

So unless it goes on sale for under 30 I'm not spending any money on it, this feels like valves driv3r and 4 right now, and besides what the fuck is going on with episode 3?

Jeimuzu
07-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Valve time. That's whats going on with HL2 Ep. 3.

One month is 3 months.
One year is 2.
Etc.

Anywho, why would you want a game without a storyline? Aren't you curious about how the infection started? Or how mankind is dealing with this? In HL2 there's about 10% storyline and 90% playing the game. It could easily be the same for L4D and be an even greater game.

In L4d, they've left clues on the walls and such, explaining that it's a virus type zombie infection, and you're the immune. But the fact that it places you in 4 completely unrelated scenarios is annoying to me. I wanted them to all link together, and I wanted more then just the special infected/weapons you got in the demo. It's not really a campaign, just escape maps.

Kavinsky, you HATE escape maps. That's all they are without a storyline.

And to really play L4D to it's full potential, you need to play with an actual team, with actual friends, who actually know what the hell they're doing.

Me, Hobo, Ender, and usually either Bloodwolf or Dan would always play together. We were an awesome team. We could run through expert with no problem.

Kavinsky
07-25-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't mind story about how the infection started I just hate the bs relationships between the survivors, and apparently the survivors are going to grow during the trip through left 4 dead 2 and become different people at the end.

case in point: I love horses
http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14352245/left-4-dead-2/videos/l4d2_gmp_gardenmaze_052809.html

If theres one thing I've learned from playing synergy (a multiplayer mod of half life 2) its that after the fifth or sixth time throught you dont care about the relationship between you, alyx, mossman or whoever, you only care about the action, and the story begins to constrict you and piss you off.

Although I agree that the campaigns should have been all linked and maybe the surviors deaths through them should have been permanent through all five of them to give it a proper horror movie feel if your not playing VS.

(speaking of VS I hope they let us play as one of the little crapy zombies while we wait 20 seconds to become a special infected again like yahtzee suggested)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/459-Left-4-Dead

I may have been unkind by saying its valves driv3r and 4 but its sort of the same situation, there was no real changes between the two games besides the settings and a few things which made it feel like it was over priced expansion like this one does.

Jeimuzu
07-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Naw, could you imagine waiting an hour to play again? What they should have done was made about 10 different survivors, remove all the complicated and bad attempts at making some sort of relationship with them all, and when one of the survivors die, you get revived as a new one. That way people only have a number of lives before its game over.

For a storyline, you don't really need relationships between the people, but instead the adventure that they're going on would have to have the story inputs, and the other survivors they may meet on the way.

In one video I watched they did mention that they had about 3-4 weapons per type of weapon. (Even in the video you can see they have two different pistols that the one guy is wielding)

๖ReS
07-25-2009, 03:51 PM
I love Zombies, I love watching them, killing them... being them... L4D 1 seemed like it knew what it was doing but was missing a few things. How come pistols have unlimited ammo ? I thought that was stupid, 2 pistols is essentially like carrying an uzi, just slower fire rate. So M4 + Uzi = easy killing. Pistols in L4D 2 should have ammo since you can carry melee weapons, Unless that takes up your pistol section, if it dose than that eliminates that problem.

Im liking the new weapons so far, Cool Sniper rifle in that video, Love the SCAR, The characters look... okay, don't like the fat black guy he looks out of place...
Im not a fat hater or racist stfu :D

Jeimuzu
07-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Well if you haven't gotten L4D1 already I can play it with you later tonight when I get home, Res.

Yeah I didn't like the fact that they had unlimited ammo as well. Especially since there was a melee button. Hell, once my friend Charles and I, along with two other friends, Lloyd (You may know him from ZM) and Wolf (Not Bloodwolf) all took medpacks out, and only used them to get through a campaign. For a tank we had to avoid or go back to a safe zone, or run around until it died on it's own. Was so epic.

Kavinsky
07-25-2009, 05:19 PM
I wish they'd just have given us a berreta 93r instead of the semi auto pistols.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Me, Hobo, Ender, and usually either Bloodwolf or Dan would always play together. We were an awesome team. We could run through expert with no problem.

that's because, you, Hobo, and Ender are amazing.

Wish I could play with you, I'm pretty good.

Though I got a tad rusty after all of my CSS time.

D:

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:45 PM
At any rate...my serious post.

I think they came out too soon with this L4D.

they should have waited.

People are still raving over L4D 1, so coming out with this is just a waste.

They could make more money if they wait, let it all get hyped up just like with the first one, then release it.

Ya know?

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 11:38 AM
You and your double posting.

Kavinsky, any good zombie killing game needs a variety of weapons, not just one type of pistol and 5 actual weapons. Imagine if they added all the weapons from counterstrike. Would make things a lot more interesting.

Kavinsky
07-26-2009, 02:10 PM
true true, I just hate having to constantly click the mouse like a mad nat when incapped, I mean if theres m4's and uzis around why the hell isn't there any 3 round burst fire or auto pistols around, like the 18c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE_cz56HSRM

or the beretta 93r which would be a good compromise between the two since each zombie takes atleast 3 hits to kill anyways
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X5NQGUcCeg

and why can't I just hold down the mouse button to fire repeatedly like in half life 2?

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 03:26 AM
Would be too easy then.

Kavinsky
07-28-2009, 10:32 AM
maybe but they should still rig it up like the pistol in half life 2, where you just hold down the fire button to fire multiple rounds, albiet slowly

but in laymens terms I am sick of left 4 dead and I'm not going to spend any more money on an upgraded and tweaked version of it that has not delt with my issues with the characters, i'll probably just do my usual and watch someone elses playthough of it on you tube.

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 12:12 AM
At any rate...my serious post.

I think they came out too soon with this L4D.

they should have waited.

People are still raving over L4D 1, so coming out with this is just a waste.

They could make more money if they wait, let it all get hyped up just like with the first one, then release it.

Ya know?

... TOASTIES IS INSANE >.< .... L4D is he biggest waste of time... EVER... no sense of accomplishments or what not.. and the zombies are all tards.. the most boring piece of crap after about 3 days of playing.. 8hrs each session..

if it had something like the Killing Floor leveling thingy then mabe ill consider it a semi good game... either that or more maps :(

anex
08-02-2009, 05:58 PM
I see you know nothing about games,L4D is a excellent game...its was game of the year too. I think L4D 2 should have been a expansion pack, but Thats how these companies make money. I 'll will be buying it.

It was game of the year because Valve was able to ejaculate l4d all over the game community and, being that game reviewers and sites love the Valve dick, they graciously opened their mouths to suckle on the sour taste and pretend they loved it.

I "may" know nothing about games, but I know a cum shot when I see one.

L4D was way overrated, had no ingenuity or creativity to it. It was a standard boring ass first person shooter. Other than the fact that you were killing zombies, which was the only reason why people bought the game, there was no concept to it.

It had like what 4 maps, about 5 or 6 different weapons, shitty AI and character creation, no reward/point system, absolutely no story line what so ever, and the major flaw is that you didn't feel epic at all and that's what make a zombie game good. It felt like you were just mowing down zombies with a yawn.

Game of the Year? HA! There are plenty other games that should have won that title, like Dead Space. At least that game had over 15 min. of game play.

Kavinsky
08-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Left 4 dead was fun for awhile, for me it lasted about 4 -5 months and after that I was just killing time in vs till sdk came out for about another 2.

But of course in typicall valve fashion it took another 3 months after that to even get it out and the announcement of left 4 dead 2 preceded that by about a month and a half and that was the nail in the coffin for my enuthasim for left 4 dead and now I can't even stand it anymore, I'm just so bored with it now.

They have really just shot themselves in the foot with left 4 dead 2, even if the preorders are up over the original, what about after the first week after release?

Jeimuzu
08-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Just realized Autumn, you say you double post because you don't feel like multi-quoting, but just then you didn't use a quote in the second post!

Anyhow, the thing that annoyed me the most about L4D was the fact that, I played the demo for about 5 days straight, the same two levels over and over again, and when I finally got the game, it was the exact same thing with just a few more levels. No storyline like they started to make us think.. No new special infected, everything was in the demo. All the weapons, characters, etc.

The only thing that kept my interest in L4D was the custom barricade builder script I made for it. After that, all that was left was to get the achievements. Which, I just have Zombie Genocide left.

Then again, it is fun killing hordes of zombies..

Christmas
08-05-2009, 12:21 AM
James can you let it go for the love of God?

Jeimuzu
08-05-2009, 12:23 AM
It's been so long I can't remember what we've talked about.

Anyways, this was suppose to be about L4D2. Mostly to see people's opinions on it and figure out who planned on getting it.

Oh, wait, were you talking about the Autumn double posting thing?

Dual
08-06-2009, 05:48 PM
The versus mode is good, and does required skills and good team work.. Only bad shit about versus mode is to many rage quitting when your owning the other side.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-06-2009, 05:50 PM
The versus mode is good, and does required skills and good team work.. Only bad shit about versus mode is to many rage quitting when your owning the other side.

You're dumb. L4D does not require skill. SMH :banghead:

Dual
08-06-2009, 05:53 PM

Go get 3 Other players and yourself, and I'll get my people and you'll RAGE QUIT!

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Go get 3 Other players and yourself, and I'll get my people and you'll RAGE QUIT!

I dont play Left4Dead...its boring. Come to the pub and get owned.

Dual
08-06-2009, 05:55 PM
I dont play Left4Dead...its boring. Come to the pub and get owned.

You not worthy! Everyone who knows the Name DUAL knows who owns!

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-06-2009, 05:58 PM
You not worthy! Everyone who knows the Name DUAL knows who owns!

Your middle name is jackass. :smirk:

Dual
08-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Now stop spamming this thread!:stupid:

Jeimuzu
08-06-2009, 07:20 PM

Play on expert using only medkits.

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 07:28 PM
I find it it's more satisfying to smack them with a bottle. It seems more realistic lol.

Jeimuzu
08-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Another thing you could do to make it interesting is put a permanent horde on while it's expert difficulty C.O.

Make the max zombie count 200-400, delete the bots.. Continue to use only a medkit. Etc.

Clone
08-07-2009, 12:05 AM
I love Zombies, I love watching them, killing them... being them... L4D 1 seemed like it knew what it was doing but was missing a few things. How come pistols have unlimited ammo ? I thought that was stupid, 2 pistols is essentially like carrying an uzi, just slower fire rate. So M4 + Uzi = easy killing. Pistols in L4D 2 should have ammo since you can carry melee weapons, Unless that takes up your pistol section, if it dose than that eliminates that problem.

Im liking the new weapons so far, Cool Sniper rifle in that video, Love the SCAR, The characters look... okay, don't like the fat black guy he looks out of place...
Im not a fat hater or racist stfu :D

Ill just go over to resès place and throw him out of his room and play L4D2 there....

seems like a good plan :D:D:D

Clone

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Your middle name is jackass. :smirk:

I thought that was your middle name?

o O?

And as for L4D and Dead Space, I do agree that Dead space is a far better game than L4D and should've gotten the game of the year award.

I like L4D because I bound Zoeys' scream, and versus was hella fun.

You just have to play with good, fun, decent players for the game to be amazing.

Dual
08-07-2009, 05:51 PM
How many billboards do you see of Left 4 Dead in your Cities? I"ve seen them all over New York City. Thats a pretty popular game if you tell me.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-07-2009, 06:03 PM
How many billboards do you see of Left 4 Dead in your Cities? I"ve seen them all over New York City. Thats a pretty popular game if you tell me.

Shut up.

Jeimuzu
08-07-2009, 06:25 PM
You just have to play with good, fun, decent players for the game to be amazing.

Too bad that's hard to come by.

whytboiz33
08-09-2009, 02:48 PM
l4d 2 is gay and weak

&&toasties
08-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Too bad that's hard to come by.

When I get a good computer, and buy L4D, play with me.

^^

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-09-2009, 05:57 PM
l4d 2 is gay and weak

I agree...
It's gay and faggot and weak !

Dual
08-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Its not even out yet.:pistols:

Jeimuzu
08-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Yo dual, you plan on getting L4D2? Or do you play L4D1?

Dual
08-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Yes I Play L4D, most likely I be purchasing L4D 2.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Yes I Play L4D, most likely I be purchasing L4D 2.

Only gay and faggots will buy L4D2.

Christmas
08-09-2009, 08:00 PM

What's a gay, NYS?

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-09-2009, 08:15 PM
What's a gay, NYS?

Gay = Dual

Jeimuzu
08-09-2009, 11:17 PM

Least we're helping the economy. D=

๖ReS
08-11-2009, 11:39 AM
L4D2 > L4D1

CSS > All other games

:D

Death
08-15-2009, 05:22 PM
You my good sir are a fucking idiot :plzdie:

&&toasties
08-15-2009, 06:06 PM
L4D2 > L4D1

CSS > All other games

:D

Agreed.

: D

Breezy
08-19-2009, 09:05 PM
It was game of the year because Valve was able to ejaculate l4d all over the game community and, being that game reviewers and sites love the Valve dick, they graciously opened their mouths to suckle on the sour taste and pretend they loved it.

I "may" know nothing about games, but I know a cum shot when I see one.

L4D was way overrated, had no ingenuity or creativity to it. It was a standard boring ass first person shooter. Other than the fact that you were killing zombies, which was the only reason why people bought the game, there was no concept to it.

It had like what 4 maps, about 5 or 6 different weapons, shitty AI and character creation, no reward/point system, absolutely no story line what so ever, and the major flaw is that you didn't feel epic at all and that's what make a zombie game good. It felt like you were just mowing down zombies with a yawn.

Game of the Year? HA! There are plenty other games that should have won that title, like Dead Space. At least that game had over 15 min. of game play.

While that may be true, try spawning 15 tanks in spawn and running to the end, or have one of the guys lay witches through the whole map and see who lives, or lastly, JERK AROUND ON VERSUS, other than that... I agree.

Jeimuzu
08-19-2009, 10:36 PM
It was always the people that made valve games. Now that L4D has been out for awhile, there's tons of good custom maps to play. So that isn't a problem anymore.

And if that isn't challenging enough, you can always make it so only headshots kill the zombies.

mastercheff
08-21-2009, 08:51 PM
like zombie horde on css

Kavinsky
08-22-2009, 06:12 AM
To be honest, I'm looking far more forward to mafia 2, which is coming out on the 28 of february, I loved the first one which took place between 1931 - 1938 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW0lwAWCa3k&feature=related)

and this one looks like its going to be even better and takes place between 1946 and 1955
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGHG_g-CfjM&feature=related

probably going to take a gagillion ghz cpu, ram and graphics card to run though which is always a bitch, but this sequel feels warnted unlike left 4 dead's

Jeimuzu
08-23-2009, 06:23 PM
And Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is coming out as well! I'm especially looking forward to that.

Odin
08-26-2009, 09:35 PM
I paid $40 for a beta...is how I looked at it...

I'm boycotting L4D2..with my life...it should all be content update for L4D1

Jeimuzu
08-27-2009, 11:38 AM
They're upgrading the A.I. and doing so many other things that would require pretty much changing the entire game from one to two. So why not make it a sequel? They're still planning on adding free content to l4d1.

Kavinsky
08-30-2009, 12:35 AM
I'll forgive them if they actually upgrade some of the stuff in left 4 dead 1 to 2s quality, like adding the spitter infected, some melay weapons, make the boomer somewhat bullet resistant in VS and upgrade the AI director to twos quality.

Basically all I want is something that'll make it more challenging and break up the ussual rigmarole in vs so its not frustration alley like it usually is (unless the human team really sucks or has a bad player on it)

and making the ussual non infected zombies tougher just wont cut it, basically a hybrid between left 4 dead 2's gauntlet and crescendo event is needed, those crescendo evens start to suck after awhile in single player.

Jeimuzu
08-30-2009, 10:27 PM
I hear they have a katana now. And that vs levels will spawn identical stuff, so no unfairness. And to be honest, the spitter kind of seems lame. Hopefully they come up with other more, interesting things..

Kavinsky
08-30-2009, 10:31 PM
well its designed to deal primarily with campers during the crendo events, which is a main point of frustration for me in vs. which is why I brought it up, I just hope they dont have that bullshit weapons degreagation of dead rising.

Jeimuzu
08-31-2009, 02:32 AM
Megaman boots FTW.

Anyways, yeah I watched a video where they were talking about the charger. Supposedly it's mostly for campers in the corners or something.

But man, I do hope they have an actual boss this time..

Kavinsky
09-01-2009, 03:28 AM
indeed, I'd like to fight a mega swamp man or something, the incindiary bullets are going to kill the tanks quickly so I guess they won't really count as bosses anymore.

SouthSide
09-01-2009, 06:50 AM
indeed, I'd like to fight a mega swamp man or something, the incindiary bullets are going to kill the tanks quickly so I guess they won't really count as bosses anymore.

not gonna be getting this game cause l4d got really boring really fast so gonna be same thing as l4d unless steam acuallys lets a server download maps directly from it

Jeimuzu
09-01-2009, 03:19 PM
You should get a barricade mod, it makes things interesting. I'm working on one right now actually.

&&toasties
09-01-2009, 11:51 PM
You should get a barricade mod, it makes things interesting. I'm working on one right now actually.

I wanna plaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jeimuzu
09-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Then log onto my alt account and install L4D.

&&toasties
09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Then log onto my alt account and install L4D.

Haha, this computer can't handle L4D.

D:

Jeimuzu
09-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Exactly.

Kavinsky
10-30-2009, 07:58 AM
you know this gameplay vid just made my mind up on left 4 dead 2, even in 6 months I wouldn't buy it during the iinevitable half off sale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOInMHr5Uiw

I mean its just more of the same, all the new things they talked about justifiying the price of a full game look to be BS, I mean thats on expert mode and the new infected appear to be just as big pushovers as they were in the original (and vs is probably going to suck just as much as it does now) and the spitter goo doesnt last long enough to prevent camping.

I wonder if you can cancel your preorder and how many people are going to do just that after playing the demo (not saying I Preordered I'm just curious)

Atleast the spas 12 semi auto/ pump gun isnt the pussy weapon it is in half life 2 and doesnt fire two shots at the same time.
Valve you idiots thats the magazine under the barrel, NOT A SECOND BARREL LIKE AN OVER AND UNDER AND FIRING BOTH BARRELS AT THE SAME TIME WILL BREAK THE GUN!

I mean next to forgetting the firing pins, to load the mags on the 1911 and the mags are modeled off of a single stack one instead of double stack which would be needed for a capcity of 15 in left 4 dead 1 thats the dumbest thing they've ever forgot..... almost but im getting off topic

(IE take a good look at whats missing from the episode 2 car, ill give you a few hints it powers the car, transfers the power from the engine to the driveterain that spins the rear wheels, powers the spark plugs....)

and besides you could just replicate those crecendo events in the original with a little bit of inventive modding

on a completely different topic, james you mentioned that borderlands sucks, did you buy it as well?

well the endings not really that good either, all that build up and this happens (spoiler warning, this is a vid of the end of the game) I mean really WTF were they thinking?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGaWYYlHa8

basically what Im going to do when left 4 dead 2 is watch it on dsps channel and thats it, I get the feeling this is going to become valves new annual resident evil series and thats what they had in mind from the get go

Sin
10-30-2009, 08:20 AM
GQe4tlsfRbY

Kavinsky
10-30-2009, 09:26 AM
always the as and must have the last word even when trying to make a point yed.

Sin
10-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Did you mean to post that in this thread?

<---- Not Yed. Just thought I'd share a hilarious video with everyone.

Jeimuzu
10-30-2009, 12:30 PM
I didn't buy borderlands, though I've played it for a bit. It really isn't worth 60 dollars.. Now Ratchet and Clank: Crack In Time.. That's a great game.. I'm gonna be addicted to that for the next month or so.

Anyhow, about L4D2.. Glad I didn't preorder it.. I think I'll just wait until it comes down in price to get it.. By then Hobo, my cousin, and friend Chris would be able to play.

Kavinsky
11-05-2009, 07:21 AM
just an update on my opinion of left 4 dead 2 for those interested.

To sum it up after playing the left 4 dead 2 demo if I hadn't bought the first one I would buy this one, but that being said I'm not going to at all.

However if I find darksydephil's playthrough on youtube fun I will buy it on the half off weekend. Which they'll inevitably have once the sales slope in a few months like they did with left 4 dead 1 and supposedly had a 300% boost in sales from.

This also fits in with my thoughts about this sequel to begin with.
it should have been just a 25 dollar expansion pack not a full 50 dollar sequel, atleast not this soon I guess there partnership with EA has rubed off on them abit

his channel for those interested, check his even dates at the bottom to see when you should check in on it:
http://www.youtube.com/user/darksydephil

and sonico they didnt forget the fucking firing pins on the handguns this time so I guess I wasnt the only one who noticed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6iKw2pvOE

EVL_Ripper
11-05-2009, 08:54 AM
I played the demo yesterday , it was pretty good. Never played the first and it seemed mainly the homosexuals were all over it but Valve seems to have made the second much more hetero and enjoyable.

Sin
11-05-2009, 08:56 AM
I played the demo yesterday , it was pretty good. Never played the first and it seemed mainly the homosexuals were all over it but Valve seems to have made the second much more hetero and enjoyable.

This.

uuntiltheendd
11-07-2009, 03:17 AM

+8===D

Jeimuzu
08-20-2010, 01:25 PM
i056A-PT3Dc

*Bump*

TheLittlestHobo
08-25-2010, 07:20 PM
I like how I was stationary the entire time I had my face time. HHAHAAHHAAA.

But ya, that'll show them noobs how barricade is done.

OMGBEARS
10-15-2010, 05:23 AM
I'm gonna be playing side-by-side with JohnnyKnodoff on a Lets Play:L4D2 tomorrow, it should be on YouTube either that night or on Saturday. You all should check it out. The guy is awesome, and is a blast to play with! You should check him out, too, yo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyKnodoff

We'll be doing the second half of the Carnival mission, though I'm not sure what difficulty.

Wolfenstinger
12-25-2013, 03:24 PM
Bumping this thread because its completely relevant:

L4D2 Free until tomorrow. Inorder to keep it, you must DL the game.

phil.™
03-09-2014, 08:17 AM
In case anybody wanted to give this game a go without spending too much money, this is a $19.99 game on sale for $4.99 (sale ends tomorrow). Doesn't beat the free back on Christmas, but still not a bad deal.

What
03-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Too many cheating russians. One of the hardest games to actually enforce anti-cheat on and with the inability to mute people after the game starts, ripe for griefing. Used to love playing this, but its gotten way out of hand. If you have people you know to play campaign with, great, but vs is just a rage/ grief-fest nowadays.

phil.™
03-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Really? Damn, my cousin was playing it few weeks ago, looked really fun and i was just waiting for it to go on sale. Oh well, $5 aint gonna kill me if the game sucks.

Ehhh, just played few rounds. not bad for 5 bucks.

What
03-09-2014, 05:48 PM
It can be real fun, you just need to make sure you know who you are playing with, versus can be great with friends, and a campaign can always be good if you set different goals or ideas when you do it, like melee only or just pistols etc. I really like the game, just very difficult to consistently get good rounds out of it.