View Full Version : Unban on ZM please.

Hello!
07-25-2009, 02:35 AM
Name in Game: Hello!
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12454937
Who banned you: Don't know
When: Several months ago
Where: ZM server
Why banned: Playing music, was told to keep it on by a few people.

Other/Reason to unban: iSrY

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 03:07 AM
Name in Game: Hello!
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12454937
Who banned you: Don't know
When: Several months ago
Where: ZM server
Why banned: Playing music, was told to keep it on by a few people.

Other/Reason to unban: iSrY

I was the admin who banned you and yes you were mic spamming.

just cause other people asked you to keep playing your music, other players didn't like it and asked you to stop.

when you didn't that's when I asked you to stop in which you did but as soon as the map changed you spammed your music again.

figure you would learn with a ban but it was only a 7 day ban.

unless you were the unconnected guy who was spamming random sounds I told zero about, than your ban is permanent.

Hello!
07-25-2009, 03:13 AM
Im still banned now. And I don't even know how to do unconnected, but I do remember him when I was playing. I don't even have HLSS on this pc :P, but I used it to play music on the other one.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 03:20 AM
Im still banned now. And I don't even know how to do unconnected, but I do remember him when I was playing. I don't even have HLSS on this pc :P, but I used it to play music on the other one.

sorry its not up to me, you gotta wait for either ZERO or JigSaw to unban you.

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-25-2009, 03:33 AM
7 days is pretty harsh. Next time do something from like hours to a day, For mic spamming. If it continues then you should increase the punishment.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 11:29 AM
7 days is pretty harsh. Next time do something from like hours to a day, For mic spamming. If it continues then you should increase the punishment.

yeah it may be harsh but that's the only way these mic spammers learn.

plus what's the point of keeping someone on the ZM server if there sole intent is to disrupt it???

my bans always start at 1 day, nothing less.

why do you think before my break the ZM server was so well behaved and fun??

unlike now.

weeman2412
07-25-2009, 12:12 PM
yeah it may be harsh but that's the only way these mic spammers learn.

plus what's the point of keeping someone on the ZM server if there sole intent is to disrupt it???

my bans always start at 1 day, nothing less.

why do you think before my break the ZM server was so well behaved and fun??

unlike now.

It's still fun now O.O.. its just the crashes and OMFG lags and physics that completely ruins everything

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 12:21 PM
It's still fun now O.O.. its just the crashes and OMFG lags and physics that completely ruins everything

It was great fun last year, May Jun Jul Aug '08, WAYYYY before inthebutt ever showed up, not the least had admin.

No offense inthebutt.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 01:12 PM
It was great fun last year, May Jun Jul Aug '08, WAYYYY before inthebutt ever showed up, not the least had admin.

No offense inthebutt.

yeah and than aug 08 there was the big fight/break off between IBIS ZM and [GS-ZM]. everyone stopped playing and than people started slowly playing again and now some of the people from last year are back.

makes me wonder though walter you still hold faith to [GS-ZM] but you still play on IBIS ZM???

if I remember correctly it was like a little gang war, same thing that happened a couple months ago between IBIS GG and smuT.

Don't call me out on shit walter unless your ready to defend yourself.

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 02:28 PM
yeah and than aug 08 there was the big fight/break off between IBIS ZM and [GS-ZM]. everyone stopped playing and than people started slowly playing again and now some of the people from last year are back.

makes me wonder though walter you still hold faith to [GS-ZM] but you still play on IBIS ZM???

if I remember correctly it was like a little gang war, same thing that happened a couple months ago between IBIS GG and smuT.

Don't call me out on shit walter unless your ready to defend yourself.

Don't get so defensive big guy, I'm not calling you out on anything. Just don't think you're Jesus Christ the Savior when it comes to order in IBIS. Because you are not, sorry to burst your bubble.

The [GS-ZM] revolt happened in September '08. I know exactly what happened because I was there first-hand to witness it, but there's no sense in kicking up old dirt and calling out names now.

I hold faith to [GS-ZM], but they went under. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing on IBIS.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Don't get so defensive big guy, I'm not calling you out on anything. Just don't think you're Jesus Christ the Savior when it comes to order in IBIS. Because you are not, sorry to burst your bubble.

The [GS-ZM] revolt happened in September '08. I know exactly what happened because I was there first-hand to witness it, but there's no sense in kicking up old dirt and calling out names now.

I hold faith to [GS-ZM], but they went under. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing on IBIS.

and did you stick around and play on IBIS ZM or did you follow that little band to go play on the [GS-ZM] server???

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 02:37 PM
and did you stick around and play on IBIS ZM or did you follow that little band to go play on the [GS-ZM] server???

I hopped on the [GS-ZM] bandwagon with some of the best ZM players out there.

Then again, I'm not applying for IBIS clan membership (even though someone recommended I should), so my faithfulness to IBIS is irrelevant. I pay for adminship and I do my duty as an admin. IBIS has done things right for the most part, and they have good clan members, and I support them for that.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 02:40 PM
I hopped on the [GS-ZM] bandwagon with some of the best ZM players out there.

I rest my case.

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 02:42 PM
I rest my case.

I must've missed this. What was your case?

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 02:53 PM
that just cause you pay for admin on IBIS and that you play on IBIS but your faith is not in IBIS.

I'm pretty sure if the [GS-ZM] server's were still up and I use the word "were" cause there not up, you would be over there playing and paying for admin.

So don't say anything about me and my attitude walter.

IBIS is like my ZM home country, I will defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic. (I'm sure you know exactly where that is from and what that phrase stands for).

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 03:03 PM
that just cause you pay for admin on IBIS and that you play on IBIS but your faith is not in IBIS.

I'm pretty sure if the [GS-ZM] server's were still up and I use the word "were" cause there not up, you would be over there playing and paying for admin.

So don't say anything about me and my attitude walter.

IBIS is like my ZM home country, I will defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic. (I'm sure you know exactly where that is from and what that phrase stands for).

IBIS ZM is also "my ZM home country." I was here half a year before you. However, when your own country wages an illegal war (or provokes an unjust battle), you may question your faith to it. I still have some faith in IBIS. I'm still fighting for IBIS, I'm getting rid of bad apples, admin abusers, cade breakers, !ztele'ers, spectate'ers, and map & nade glitchers, and protecting the server "AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC." I can't change the world, I'm just doing my part.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 03:04 PM
IBIS ZM is also "my ZM home country." I was here half a year before you. However, when your own country wages an illegal war (or provokes an unjust battle), you may question your faith to it. I still have some faith in IBIS. I'm still fighting for IBIS, I'm getting rid of bad apples, admin abusers, cade breakers, !ztele'ers, spectate'ers, and map & nade glitchers, and protecting the server "AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC." I can't change the world, I'm just doing my part.

well maybe if you had an attitude like mine you could change the world.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Why don't you two guys just make out somewhere in an alley and get it over with. :icon_mrgreen:

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Why don't you two guys just make out somewhere in an alley and get it over with. :icon_mrgreen:

only if you join us :lmao:

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 03:31 PM

With an attitude like that, you're only going to hurt yourself and others.

Wanna know what kind of attitude that is?

It's called selfishness.

ZM does not revolve around you, never has, never will.

ZM was around long before you were, it will be around long after you're gone.

Same goes for me and everyone else.

Ibis will always be here, people will always come and go.

Just like Eric, WhytBoiz, always told me.

He was right.

Even some clan members don't even come on anymore...

At any rate, you weren't there for [GS-ZM], neither was I (I'm not trying to say I was), so you have no say to that part of Ibis' past.

You weren't there with the smuT incident either, I was. I know what happened first hand there, because I was deeply involved. (not trying to say I'm proud of what happened, as I'm quite ashamed, but I learned from it.)

Here's a quote by Socrates I want you to take into consideration, inthebutt, as it may be helpful to you in the end:

"Then I examined this person--there's no need for me to mention him by name; he was one of our politicians. And when I examined him and talked with him, men of Athens, my experience was something like this: I thought this man seemed wise to many people, and especially to himself, but wasn't.

Then I tried to show him that he thought himself wise, but wasn't.

As a result, he came to dislike me....for my part, I thought to myself as I left, "I'm wiser than that person. For it's likely that neither of us knows anything fine and good, but he thinks he knows something he doesn't know, whereas I, since I don't in fact know, don't think that I do either. At any rate, it seems that I'm wiser than he in just this one small way: that what I don't know, I don't think I know.""

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 03:31 PM

Autumn has a very similar attitude.

Fact of the matter is, it's not going to happen. Unless WE THE PEOPLE overthrow THE GOVERNMENT by force. Marching on Washington alone is not going to change the world.

And that means bloodshed. :assault::reddot:

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 03:35 PM
With an attitude like that, you're only going to hurt yourself and others.

Wanna know what kind of attitude that is?

It's called selfishness.

ZM does not revolve around you, never has, never will.

ZM was around long before you were, it will be around long after you're gone.

Same goes for me and everyone else.

Ibis will always be here, people will always come and go.

Just like Eric, WhytBoiz, always told me.

He was right.

Even some clan members don't even come on anymore...

At any rate, you weren't there for [GS-ZM], neither was I (I'm not trying to say I was), so you have no say to that part of Ibis' past.

You weren't there with the smuT incident either, I was. I know what happened first hand there, because I was deeply involved. (not trying to say I'm proud of what happened, as I'm quite ashamed, but I learned from it.)

Here's a quote by Socrates I want you to take into consideration, inthebutt, as it may be helpful to you in the end:

"Then I examined this person--there's no need for me to mention him by name; he was one of our politicians. And when I examined him and talked with him, men of Athens, my experience was something like this: I thought this man seemed wise to many people, and especially to himself, but wasn't.

Then I tried to show him that he thought himself wise, but wasn't.

As a result, he came to dislike me....for my part, I thought to myself as I left, "I'm wiser than that person. For it's likely that neither of us knows anything fine and good, but he thinks he knows something he doesn't know, whereas I, since I don't in fact know, don't think that I do either. At any rate, it seems that I'm wiser than he in just this one small way: that what I don't know, I don't think I know.""

speaking of you little miss perfect, I heard you were never invited to smuT but you wanted to join and was rejected by smuT. This came from the high up's at smuT who still play ZM.

your right I may never be around forever on IBIS but at least I left my mark as a great admin, you on the other hand have left the mark of drama.

great way to be remembered autumn.

**EDIT**

oh and since were throwing around quotes, I wanna share one with you that I got from a fortune cookie last night;

"the drunkenness shall pass but the ugliness shall not.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 03:45 PM
See, this is what I mean, when I make a good point, all you do is personally attack me.

Besides, as far as the smuT incident goes, I never ASKED or BEGGED to be in the clan, I was INVITED, by Matter HIMSELF.

Nice job on trying to divert the subject though, but, shall we get on topic again?

speaking of you little miss perfect,

Never claimed I was perfect.

"what I don't know, I don't think I know."

I heard you were never invited to smuT but you wanted to join and was rejected by smuT. This came from the high up's at smuT who still play ZM.

What relevance does this have to you?

your right I may never be around forever on IBIS but at least I left my mark as a great admin, you on the other hand have left the mark of drama.

You being a great admin or not doesn't prove that you are what makes the server great. You are a small piece of the puzzle. And ad hominem attacks only hurt your own case.

great way to be remembered autumn.

This doesn't disprove the point that the server doesn't revolve around you. Never has. Never will.

oh and since were throwing around quotes, I wanna share one with you that I got from a fortune cookie last night;

"the drunkenness shall pass but the ugliness shall not"

Make your case without resorting to childish attacks. If you want to look like the mature one then act like it.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Autumn has a very similar attitude.

Fact of the matter is, it's not going to happen. Unless WE THE PEOPLE overthrow THE GOVERNMENT by force. Marching on Washington alone is not going to change the world.

And that means bloodshed. :assault::reddot:

And I will say, that I may have a "change the world attitude", I do not have it to where it hurts people.

It's wrong if you truly thought/think that.

XxMastagunzxX
07-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Smut sent me an invite on steam but I never accepted it.

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm actually agreeing with Autumn here!

Enough with the personal attacks, inthebutt. She's not attacking you personally, so stop attacking her personally.

On a side note, I told you guys overly-cocky or arrogant people never last too long, didn't I? Or if they do, they will eventually find themselves knee-deep in SHIT!

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 03:55 PM
See, this is what I mean, when I make a good point, all you do is personally attack me.

Besides, as far as the smuT incident goes, I never ASKED or BEGGED to be in the clan, I was INVITED, by Matter HIMSELF.

Nice job on trying to divert the subject though, but, shall we get on topic again?

Never claimed I was perfect.

"what I don't know, I don't think I know."

What relevance does this have to you?

You being a great admin or not doesn't prove that you are what makes the server great. You are a small piece of the puzzle. And ad hominem attacks only hurt your own case.

This doesn't disprove the point that the server doesn't revolve around you. Never has. Never will.

Make your case without resorting to childish attacks. If you want to look like the mature one then act like it.

you wanna know why I resort to childish attacks?? its cause you look like a child, behave like a child and sound like a child. so why wouldn't I treat a child like a child???

the quote you put up was referring to caesar himself and do you know why Socrates said that??? because he was jealous that he couldn't have what caesar had or accomplished.

maybe if you used your little quotes on someone who didn't study Julius Caesar in college, you might look cool.

**EDIT**

there is only two ways the personal attack on her will stop:

1. ZERO or JigSaw actually says to stop
2. she leaves forever

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 04:11 PM
you wanna know why I resort to childish attacks?? its cause you look like a child, behave like a child and sound like a child. so why wouldn't I treat a child like a child???

I am not acting like a child. I'm attempting to be perfectly reasonable, and YOU are acting like a child.

the quote you put up was referring to caesar himself and do you know why Socrates said that??? because he was jealous that he couldn't have what caesar had or accomplished.

Socrates: 469 BC–399 BC
Julius Caesar: 100 BC–44 BC

Explain to me how Socrates referred to a figure who wasn't alive yet and who was from a completely different empire (Greek/Roman).

By the way, he is known as one of the founders of Western Philosophy.

maybe if you used your little quotes on someone who didn't study Julius Caesar in college, you might look cool.

Not talking about Caesar here. We're talking about Socrates.

As a reference....

http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Smut sent me an invite on steam but I never accepted it.

Same.

And I will say, that I may have a "change the world attitude", I do not have it to where it hurts people.

It's wrong if you truly thought/think that.

I didn't/don't, and that's one of the reasons I loved/love you.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 04:17 PM
I didn't/don't, and that's one of the reasons I loved/love you.

Do you think we've gotten over our differences enough to be friends again?

I tried adding you on steam, but your friends list is full...

walterbrunswick
07-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Do you think we've gotten over our differences enough to be friends again?

I tried adding you on steam, but your friends list is full...

Sure, let me remove Kavinsky or Christmas! lol<3

JigSaW
07-25-2009, 04:23 PM
1. ZERO or JigSaw actually says to stop
Stop.

inthebutt
07-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Stop.

but you didn't say please...

:lmao:

but I'll stop.

JigSaW
07-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Really you guys need to stop flaming each other, me and ZERO could look through everyone of these 300 page flame wars but we are more concerned about fixing the server/upgrading them.

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Sure, let me remove Kavinsky or Christmas! lol<3

lolol.

^^<33