PDA

View Full Version : xXHoLy-dArTXx WTF!?!

Vladninja
07-26-2009, 02:45 AM
Admin's INGAME name: xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a
You're INGAME name:Vladninja

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Accused me of Cade breaking because one person who kept ruining cade said I was breaking it... Had no proof and kept harassing me verbally for many rounds.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: wait Dr.A srry i didnt hear u did u say something about banning smoeone or something?>
Vladninja : you fucking liar
xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a : vladninja
Vladninja : you set cade... and got turned
xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a : ok i will
Mako : zombie ninjas
Dr.Å : luv
Vladninja : I tried to make cade second round and you fuckied it up out of spite
Dємо has joined the game
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: ok for now only 5 min ban u come bck do it again 30-1hr ban
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: got it
Vladninja : ok ban me... I will take it to forums
{NgS} Saucy Juelz : ya 5 min ban lolz
{NgS} Saucy Juelz : ill take u to the forums
Vladninja : Do it sonic if you want....
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: why would u take me to the forums
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: and i am dart not sonic?
.::AI | scoutsniper : lol
Vladninja : for admin abuse... did you see it?).
Vladninja : i didnt cade break
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: just because i dnt see anything doesnt meen u dont get banned
Vladninja : hes a fucking liar
Vladninja : then go ahead
Vladninja : ban me for no reason
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: wel he said he saw it
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: and there is a reason
Vladninja : yea he did
Wickwack : well there is two sides dart...
Vladninja : yeah and I didnt cade break
Vladninja : I dont break rules
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: well i dnt deal with pplz crap
Want a RESERVED Slot? Type !reserved to find out more!
bobby : !ztele
Vladninja : well then do what you mucst
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: for now this
[ZOMBIE] You are now a zombie. Eat some brains!
Killer bobby still has 2600 hp left
Vladninja : but dont be niave I dont cade break
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Vladninja (STEAM_0:0:17364914).
[SM Parachute] You have got a free parachute to use it press E while falling.
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: i did that because he said u did
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: but u said u didnt
[SM Parachute] Welcome! This server is running SM Parachute.
[SM Parachute] Free parachute for everyone is enabled!
*DEAD* Vladninja : really... thanks for the kick sorry.. I apologize....
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: but if he says it again
Want to join IBIS/ISS? Visit us at IBISgaming.com
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: 30-1hr ban
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: got it
Toxic_T_Bag has joined the game
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: and btw dnt lie to admins
.::AI | scoutsniper : wtf..
*DEAD* Vladninja : ok so if anyone else "says" without any proof your gonna ban me
*DEAD* Vladninja : I didnt lie
*DEAD* Vladninja : stop being so stupid
*DEAD*(Terrorist) Vladninja : ok Vladninja cade broke
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
[SM Parachute] You have got a free parachute to use it press E while falling.
Vladninja : needs one hour ban
[ZOMBIE] This server is running ZombieMod V2. Type !class for class data.
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: dnt do it
Join our forums: ibisgaming.com
Vladninja : I didnt
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: well dnt do it ok
Guitar Guy has a $600 Bounty started
Vladninja : omd
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: and dont lie to me
Vladninja : omg
-LTL- A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000 : motd
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: or any other admins
Vladninja : lie about what what UI didnt do??
[ZOMBIE] You are now a zombie. Eat some brains!
Killer -=WCK=- Sukasa still has 1244 hp left
Mako : !ztele
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: just never lie to admins ok
Vladninja : Are you fucking slow or somthing?
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: future advise
Vladninja : holy dartz seriously? are you slow?
xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a : r u stupid
xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a : yes
!maprate to rate maps
Vladninja : I didnt lie and didnt cade break
Wickwack : !ztele
๖ۜŁ4ś ¦ Dark Lotus : lol
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: omg r u stupid
(ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: i said FUTURE ADVISE

Admin kicked and continued to harass me for 7 mins after I "didnt cade break" until I finally logged out....
I tried to be respectful at first but honestly this got fucking stupid. Im going to be harassed by a 10 year old admin when I havent done anything wrong. Can I please get some admin/Clan info on this. I have never and I repeat never cade broke!!!! This was bullshit and the whole reason I have been playing GG and not ZM

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-26-2009, 02:55 AM
You can't ban no one with no proof, just cause someone is saying that someone is cade breaking, it may not be true.

You need evidence to ban a person or see it for yourself.

Vladninja
07-26-2009, 02:59 AM
You can't ban no one with no proof, just cause someone is saying that someone is cade breaking, it may not be true.

You need evidence to ban a person or see it for yourself.

I also dont get why he continued to harass me for several rounds after the supposed cade break. Is this new admin policy... I sure hope not.

Edit: added: I want to support IBIS but I shouldnt have to buy admin just to be able to play,.... thats kinda fucked up

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 03:10 AM
I also dont get why he continued to harass me for several rounds after the supposed cade break. Is this new admin policy... I sure hope not.

Edit: added: I want to support IBIS but I shouldnt have to buy admin just to be able to play,.... thats kinda fucked up

vlad don't worry, that Dr. A guy has been causing problems on the server lately.

I just purchased admin for james and I a few minutes ago.

Holy, I need you back on ZM when you can.

Along with HOBO, Res, mastagunz and Lukey.

Those are the only admins I trust right now.

those are the one's I know have my back and won't undo any admin commands.

its time to clean up the server again.

if your causing problems in the ZM server, it won't be tolerated anymore.

one chance is all you have.

Potato
07-26-2009, 03:11 AM
Honestly I have never seen vlad cade break and you really should get proof Dart and not just take someones word for it because most of time when someone gets there cade broken they accuse the first person the see as the cade breaker. So if your not sure just chill out spectate him to see if he does it again don't just start lecturing the person because most people dunno who broke there cade :)

Vladninja
07-26-2009, 03:16 AM
vlad don't worry, that Dr. A guy has been causing problems on the server lately.

Thank you... I know you werent there... but nothing pisses me off more than being punished when I dont break rules. This is so stupid. Admin should have proof before handing out punishments. I really tried to not disrespect the admin but this was complete bull shit. I hate it Zm was my first home but seems I get on when none of the regular admins are on... and the stupid noobs are running me off. I cant even imagine how bad it is for new players who dont know that great admins like you guys are trying to clean up ZM.

Thanks everyone for the support and feedback and I hope this post stands as a record of admin abuse for xXHoLy-dArTXx

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-26-2009, 05:59 AM
i have steam on my phone, if you want me to come play just send me a message through steam. It will come on my desktop and phone. I will be inactive for a bit longer, cuz i will be spending more time with freinds and family.

Satansof2
07-26-2009, 11:01 AM
i dont really think it needs to be labeled as admin abuse persay, you can go ahead and put on her record of admin, where she banned someone without proof, but banning someone for 5mins isnt as bad as ive seen, i remember way back when some of the older admins were on, that alot of the ibis clan and ibis admins would abuse alot, slapping zombies into your cade or where you are in a tree, slapping you out of a tube because you pwn, and it wouldnt be for jokes or anything, they would do it because they wanted to be aholes, but like i said that was in the past....

holy dart, i know your young (i keep getting told 15-17) and when your young you will make mistakes no matter what, just remember that you have to get proof before banning, you also need to make sure who are the most trustworthy people in the game, like when i say someone cade broke, im most likely right, i dont like getting people banned for no reason, so i make sure it was that person who did it before i say anything to an admin......

also you have to remember there are times when a person can mistakenly throw a gernade and someone jump infront of it........

wow i meant to type in a sentence or a small bit, and i wrote a book wow....

Christmas
07-26-2009, 11:13 AM

It was never tolerated.

๖ReS
07-26-2009, 11:16 AM

I got your back broski :D
And yeah Dart... you cant do that T-T
If someone SAYS someone else is cade breaking, freeze em or go to spec and check it out.
When you sign up for admin you sign up to keep the server fun and smoothly running without any faggots.
Vlad is a Regular both on the Forums and the Game itself.
He knows the rules, and I would say hes pretty good at cading (not totally sure XD) but if some fag was saying "hes ruining my cade !!1!" for all you know Vlad was making it like 3 times better and the noob was being a noob.
I mine as well stop talking since she wont see this...

weeman2412
07-26-2009, 11:18 AM
WOW .. horrible adminship.. unlesss you saw the cade breaking take place.. (this is not a rule but it will make you seem much much more fair) You must ask for atleast 2 witnesses to see the cade breaking take place... this is to insure you aren't banning too hastely...

ChronicVT
07-26-2009, 11:20 AM
I don't like to involve myself in disagreements between players... Admin or not... To set the record straight I was not involved in this til this morning (July 26th, 2009 11:32a EST) when vlad asked me to look at this thread... I have played on servers where vlad plays, and find his sportsmenship, talent and respect for our server, above average compared to others (in and out of forums)... I would like too also thank vlad for bringing his issue here rather than continue in the server... (HOWEVER:) so of your offensive language in, on and regarding this issue was punishable (but only a kick)... The tone of the conversation when you said; <quote>Vladninja : you fucking liar</quote>... angry or not if you elevate a situation, regardless of how upset you are with regards to the accusations or assumptions, is not the proper way to start a converastion... Knowing this conversation about as well as I know xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a, I can not comment personally with reagrds to him (xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a and I may or may not have played on a zombie server together because of the amount of people I still dont know that play there also).... (HOWEVER:) Restraint, tact and approach are key to being an Admin... it is our responsibility to act with restaint, use tact, and approach issues in a manner that does not inflame the situation, specifically without merit or factual infomation (visual, 1st hand knowledge) not speculation, or what may appear at third party as joking, prodding or Admin being pulled in by another third party, when you started out with: <quote>ADMIN) xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a: wait Dr.A srry i didnt hear u did u say something about banning smoeone or something?</quote>... And out side of your grammar, you clearly went into this situation unprepared and maybe even swayed to pre-judgement or possibly anger driven course of action... That is not proper behavior for an Admin... You could have PM'd him to dicuss the matter... You could have enquisited the situation prior to accusing him with the backing of a third party... There are many good choices an Admin can make but only one bad one... Think, next time you get into a situation like this, in the future maybe enlist other Admin for guidance PRIOR to confrontation of any sorts...

These kinds of issues can be controlled when the parties involved are educated, informed, and clearly level headed... Admins, you must learn restraint, use tact, and approach a situation with the understanding that you are responsible for the integrity of ibis Gaming and their servers at all cost... Players, you must understand that not all accusations are dually warrented, but it is our position as Admin to look into every situation, whether you are guilty or not, and your cooperation includes non-abusive correspondence, or other aggervating behaviors...

Vlad, In future, do not involve other Admins that have little or nothing to do with the situation as this merely creates opposition and disruption to the responsibilties of the Admin conducting the situation...

xXHoLy-dArTXx l ibis.a, be thoughtful to the repercussions of your actions...

And to all of you others, GET BACK TO THE SERVERS MAGGOTS, YOUR"RE NOT HERE TO CHAT, MR BIGELSWORTH SAID YOUE HERE TO DIE!!!

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 11:37 AM
It was never tolerated.

actually alot has been tolerated lately that shouldn't be.

just yesterday there was a player named "voices" just screaming and saying random shit into his mic for like 5 minutes straight.

the only thing he got was a warning from pink.

along with alpha.flash and lazytown they were spamming the radio commands for an entire map. with no warning at all from pink.

the biggest thing is admins using admin commands on other admins. it doesn't matter if its for fun, some of you admins are setting a bad example for others who are thinking about becoming admin.

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Immediately just from reading the first few lines of what Vlad posted, I know Dart was doing things wrong. She's been trying to be a good admin, and she has actually listened to me a few times about how to do things. But, Vlad is one of the better players on the server, he's been around longer than dart and myself. He isn't a cade breaker, and dart shouldn't be banning without proof anyways.

I think one of the reasons for this admin abuse thread is to mostly bring attention to the new admins who have been doing things like this quite often. Though that may just be my own speculation.

Chronic, I'm not there because I'm helping my grandparents. >.>..

Anyhow, that ban is too short to give her punishment for, but without proof, and when talking to someone without a bad record, she should use a little common sense. And if she hasn't been around long enough to know the regulars and good/bad players, then she does need to get proof. We all start somewhere. But becoming a good admin doesn't really happen overnight.

Christmas
07-26-2009, 01:18 PM
actually alot has been tolerated lately that shouldn't be.

just yesterday there was a player named "voices" just screaming and saying random shit into his mic for like 5 minutes straight.

the only thing he got was a warning from pink.

I have never tolerated that.

along with alpha.flash and lazytown they were spamming the radio commands for an entire map. with no warning at all from pink.

the biggest thing is admins using admin commands on other admins. it doesn't matter if its for fun, some of you admins are setting a bad example for others who are thinking about becoming admin.

Example please.

ChronicVT
07-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Chronic, I'm not there because I'm helping my grandparents. >.>..

Jeimuzu, when did I mention you by name?

See Vlad, it is already starting... Now both parties kiss and make up or go calm down on another server... this issue is over and needs not to be dragged on any longer... Both agree, we all move on!

walterbrunswick
07-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Vladninja has been around as long as I and I know he wouldn't do something like that.

Holy-Dart is a modest and honest admin, and it is unusual for her to jump to conclusions like this and be so aggressive. Remember Holy-Dart, remain calm, and BE SURE WHO IT IS BEFORE YOU ISSUE A BAN.

I banned Kavinsky for 60 mins for cade breaking the other day on beachstrike; however, not 1, or 2, but 3 people called him out for doing it. He is a regular so I was somewhat surprised to hear that, but at least 3 people called him out for doing that, so I went off majority rule.

Here's quote by me about another admin who had sometimes been hasty with the banhammer...

Now, about your comment on Lukey. He's a good admin, but I've noticed that he's been getting a little ban-happy recently. He banned the wrong guy yesterday, and then I had to search through my condump files (console dumps to hard disk) to retrieve the player's Steam ID so he could unban him.

Remember, warning, kick, ban. In that order. Unless warnings have been issued server-wide at the beginning of the round. Then immediately escalate the level of punishment. Use discretion.

Banning is great, just be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE you are banning the right suspect. If you're not, DO NOT BAN. Simple as that.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19974&postcount=120

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Vladninja has been around as long as I and I know he wouldn't do something like that.

Holy-Dart is a modest and honest admin, and it is unusual for her to jump to conclusions like this and be so aggressive. Remember Holy-Dart, remain calm, and BE SURE WHO IT IS BEFORE YOU ISSUE A BAN.

I banned Kavinsky for 60 mins for cade breaking the other day on beachstrike; however, not 1, or 2, but 3 people called him out for doing it. He is a regular so I was somewhat surprised to hear that, but at least 3 people called him out for doing that, so I went off majority rule.

Here's quote by me about another admin who had sometimes been hasty with the banhammer...

Now, about your comment on Lukey. He's a good admin, but I've noticed that he's been getting a little ban-happy recently. He banned the wrong guy yesterday, and then I had to search through my condump files (console dumps to hard disk) to retrieve the player's Steam ID so he could unban him.

Remember, warning, kick, ban. In that order. Unless warnings have been issued server-wide at the beginning of the round. Then immediately escalate the level of punishment. Use discretion.

Banning is great, just be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE you are banning the right suspect. If you're not, DO NOT BAN. Simple as that.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19974&postcount=120

unless you see it or hear it for yourself, bans should always be the last thing.

the keep them in game and torment them works perfectly for me.

they can't find a cade to break if there blind!!!!!

walterbrunswick
07-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Listen guys, I am talking in STEAM chat to Holy-Dart now, and she feels really bad about what she did (to the point where she said she is not gonna play, but I won't let her quit). She's too embarrassed to make a statement here for her apology, so I will do it on her behalf.

Don't give her a hard time, and don't think badly of her, she is a good admin. She knows this went too far, and everyone makes mistakes. This was a small one, and she's learned from this. Let's forget it and have fun in ZM:wtg:

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 03:20 PM
And to all of you others, GET BACK TO THE SERVERS MAGGOTS, YOUR"RE NOT HERE TO CHAT,

Technically you were talking to me, and all the others. I was just giving my reason as to why I'm not there right now.

*Holy-Dart*
07-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Ok to everyone! I know Ok i was admin abusing there Ok! plz i am Sorry I know Ninja and to everyone it was the wronge thing to do Ok And (i didnt ban you) But anyways.....I know it was even the wronge thing to kick you...And i did see that pple have said that Dr.A has coused problems but anyways....Sorry for what i was saying and sorry for harassing you...ok i know i should have proof what i usually do is go one spect. and look at the person yesterday was unusual and u can stop telling me this but...I know i dont know all the regulars i know u guys r mad at me Sorry ok

Vladninja
07-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Ok to everyone! I know Ok i was admin abusing there Ok! plz i am Sorry I know Ninja and to everyone it was the wronge thing to do Ok And (i didnt ban you) But anyways.....I know it was even the wronge thing to kick you...And i did see that pple have said that Dr.A has coused problems but anyways....Sorry for what i was saying and sorry for harassing you...ok i know i should have proof what i usually do is go one spect. and look at the person yesterday was unusual and u can stop telling me this but...I know i dont know all the regulars i know u guys r mad at me Sorry ok

Holy-Dart I would first like to say that I do owe you an apology. I understand that you are trying to do your job and keep people happy. And both my tone and vulgar language were not called for and only made me look guilty.

I know this is a bit long but I need to get this off my chest.
First off please understand when I said "You F&%King liar..." I was not talking to you and should have made that clear. I was talking to the person who for two rounds messed up a cade and let the zombies in... and then proceded to call me out as a cade breaker. Noobs screwing up a cade is one thing but the second round after the cade was set up I didnt do anything. I didnt fire my gun. I didnt throw a grenade. I just watched in dis belief as he fooled around with the machines till they were moved and the zombies got in... so when you stepped in warning me about my actions I lost my temper.

Second I know this was a little incident and I never wanted any action taken against you. I merely wanted a record of what I thought was abuse (punishing without any proof).

A kick really isnt that big of a deal. However I have started seeing a friegthening trend of new admins making up rules as they go (i.e. no vents, to tubes, no Shotty, no para). Several times in the past 3 weeks if a regular admin isnt on I have been warned for going to whats starting to feel like any place that is somewhat hard to get into as a zombie. I know some spots are kinda mean but last time I spoke with Zero glitch spots and redroom on highschool (i.e places the zombies cant get you 99% of the time) where the only punishable spots. I mean I freaking got warned for being alone in a tube with a shotty on snoopie!!! Once about 2 weeks ago... 4 admins where on I had two tell me a spot was off limits while the other two admins said it wasnt. To avoid an "admin argument" I agreed to just not go there the next round.

I have several friends that are new to counterstrike who wont play ZM because if Ive playd this long and mind the rules yet get so much grief how are they supposed to have any fun and not get into trouble.

I do not expect special treatment as a regular but I do know and obey the rules. I dont think Im out of line to expect the admins to not only know and obey the rules but to be role models for other players. Not taking crap from someone who is deliberatly causing trouble is one thing but remember there are still alot of new players (hell sometimes even old players) that will make mistakes and do not deserve the "BAN HAMMER". The Tos and Rules are there for a reason.

{Chronic I involved other Admins in this situation beacuse as I stated when I messaged you I respect you guys and wanted some honest feedback. I didnt ask anyone to take my side simply because I am a regular (hell you could have simply Private messaged me your thoughts). I simply wanted to know if this admins actions were the same as any other admin on ZM would have done. I didnt think it had become the policy of Admins to kick (or any other form of punishment) without proof. I was hoping that a coming of the minds could take place... I would like to be involved more in ZM. I like gungame and all but ZM is my home!!!}

Holy-Dart everyone makes mistakes I hope you learn from this and I hold no ill will towards you. I hope that after this post we can put this behind us and look forward to killing some zombies with you in the future.
:pistols:

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Like I may have said in Getcha's thread.. We all start somewhere.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Don't ban anyone from another player's accusations. Have proof first before you start harassing the accused. I would have gotten angry too if I were accused of breaking a rule I did not commit.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm glad this was resolved peacefully.

Hope to see you in game sometime, Dart.

^^

Satansof2
07-27-2009, 01:14 PM
very nice signature......

Kazee
07-27-2009, 01:32 PM
So, if I ban myself for an hour every night i go to bed is this considered admin abuse? or if i Ban myself for 5 minutes to go to the restroom or eat or whatever is this admin abuse to myself? fucking hell , I am an admin abuser to my own dam self I shall go punish myself and spank myself while Im at it as well...also!!!!!!!!!! there are admins that do this too (they shall remain unnamed!) they are admin abusers too!!! they ban themselves just so that they dont play anymore the rest of the night those fucking assholes!!! They should play Ibis ALL NIGHT BOY-EH

*everything that was said here is a joke and was preformed as a skit for your entertainment if you believe anything I said you are an idiot but the part of me banning myself for 5 minutes or an hour to go to bed and punishing myself and spanking thy self is true I will do this and video tape it for everyone's pleasure!*

BYE! <3 Kazee

XxMastagunzxX
07-27-2009, 01:40 PM
I am not even going to read all of this crap but I put my trust in Vladninja. I do not believe he would ever do wrong.

*Holy-Dart*
07-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Ok thank you for forgiving me I am sorry aboutt he whole thing
So yeh i have learned from my mistake there
Now lets forget about this

And kill some zombies :D

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Kazee...

............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
............../.....__.........................................:` .........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........-,_......................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Lol Ily<3

mastercheff
07-27-2009, 03:23 PM
i believe vlad nuff said i don't need proff vlad would never cade break whoever said he cade breaks stupid and didn't know how to cade and know what cade breaking is

Kazee
07-27-2009, 04:06 PM
^_^ I am here to please :O