PDA

View Full Version : Getcha admin abuse

Christmas
07-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Who: Imgonnagetcha/Sillyhottie/Babyquirrel
What: Slapped herself to the end of map
Where: zm_zdf_marioescape
When: 1:00 pm EST, July 26, 2009 (estimated timeframe)
What admins were on: Christmas,Slasher (towards the end of the map and most likely didn't witness anything)
Evidence:Recorded demos

Just today Getcha changed the map to zm_zdf_marioescape (she has admitted she is not good at that map) and slapped herself past multiple parts of the map.

She was also the first or second person to reach the end, and despite the fact she gave herself an unfair advantage, she jumped on the flag and killed everyone who hadn't made it yet; human and zombie.

Demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/260324585/getcha.dem.html

If there is any information I have not mentioned please let me know.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Who: Imgonnagetcha/Sillyhottie/Babyquirrel
What: Slapped herself to the end of map
Where: zm_zdf_marioescape
When: 1:00 pm EST, July 26, 2009 (estimated timeframe)
What admins were on: Christmas,Slasher (towards the end of the map and most likely didn't witness anything)
Evidence:Recorded demos

Just today Getcha changed the map to zm_zdf_marioescape (she has admitted she is not good at that map) and slapped herself past multiple parts of the map.

She was also the first or second person to reach the end, and despite the fact she gave herself an unfair advantage, she jumped on the flag and killed everyone who hadn't made it yet; human and zombie.

Demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/260324585/getcha.dem.html

If there is any information I have not mentioned please let me know.

This has been ongoing for a long time now. I have demos of her abuse....its ridiculous....

Pink
07-26-2009, 03:19 PM
A watse of 11 minutes. Thank you posting what nothing?!
It happen once and some one was already there before her, no one was whining about it so wheres the abuse? If it happen many times then yes it would be abuse but only once. The so called "second time" she still got killed by the nuke at the end. Nothing thing I noticed I should of banned Lazytown for 1 day not 5 minutes. Christmas thank you for wasting all our time with this video that proves nothing.

P.S. Next time, make it shorter

Curdy
07-26-2009, 03:32 PM
I was there at mario escape and saw squirrel slap her self or heard to be more precise but she only managed to to survive once

all her other slaps on her self where epic fail after and before that really.

Christmas
07-26-2009, 03:32 PM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]A watse of 11 minutes. Thank you posting what nothing?!
Wrong.

It happen once and some one was already there before her, no one was whining about it so wheres the abuse?
Abuse is abuse, regardless of who whines about it or not. She stopped because I told her to stop, and she had been doing it BEFORE i even started that demo.

If it happen many times then yes it would be abuse but only once. The so called "second time" she still got killed by the nuke at the end.
The outcome doesn't change the fact she was using the slap command to give her an unfair advantage.

Nothing thing I noticed I should of banned Lazytown for 1 day not 5 minutes. Christmas thank you for wasting all our time with this video that proves nothing.
Once again, it proves plenty, it just seems like you don't understand what abuse is exactly.

I don't care how many times she did it. Once is too much. Under no circumstances are you permitted as an admin to give yourself an unfair advantage and slap yourself to the end of a map (or attempt to slap yourself to the end of the map). For the amount of time she has had her admin she should know better.

YOU are also guilty of doing this. You slapped yourself up to the rails in bumfight, and that is unacceptable for you to do, regardless of your reason. You play with the hand you are dealt and you live and die based on what you do based on that. And what you are permitted to do is exactly what everyone else is. If everyone can't slap themselves up to the railing, neither can you. It's a simple fucking concept, and you should understand that by now.

walterbrunswick
07-26-2009, 03:52 PM
This has been ongoing for a long time now. I have demos of her abuse....its ridiculous....

It really has been happening a lot. She's even tagged me as a zombie by slapping herself up on that map with many boxes and the tower of boxes in the middle.

Thanks Christmas for finally posting about this.

Pink
07-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Wrong.
Sorry 9 minutes was wasted. Only so called proof was in the first three minutes and again. Abuse is repeated that was only once. =)

Abuse is abuse, regardless of who whines about it or not. She stopped because I told her to stop, and she had been doing it BEFORE i even started that demo.
So she stopped why did you posted it on the forums then?

Once again, it proves plenty, it just seems like you don't understand what abuse is exactly.
I know what abuse is. Blocking is an hour ban, I dont like banning so I gave 5min instead.

YOU are also guilty of doing this. You slapped yourself up to the rails in bumfight, and that is unacceptable for you to do, regardless of your reason. You play with the hand you are dealt and you live and die based on what you do based on that. And what you are permitted to do is exactly what everyone else is. If everyone can't slap themselves up to the railing, neither can you. It's a simple fucking concept, and you should understand that by now.

Screenshots? Demo? Nothing. Thats enough said.

PS next time you quote me get my font and color right.

Christmas
07-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Sorry 9 minutes was wasted. Only so called proof was in the first three minutes and again. Abuse is repeated that was only once. =)
"Abuse refers to the use or treatment of something (a person, item, substance, concept, idea or vocabulary) that is harmful. "

It does not have to be repeated for it to be considered abuse. If I ban you permanently that is still abuse even if I did it only once.

So she stopped why did you posted it on the forums then?
She should not be asked. She should know NOT to abuse her admin. Others have seen it before.

I know what abuse is. Blocking is an hour ban, I dont like banning so I gave 5min instead.
What?

Screenshots? Demo? Nothing. Thats enough said.

I didn't start a thread about you, but you and weeman both know you slapped yourself up there. So do others who were on the server at the time. Don't play stupid.

PS next time you quote me get my font and color right.
It isn't my responsibility to change your font color when I quote. I'm not going to put through the extra effort just because you like your text pink.

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 04:07 PM
I've warned Getcha plenty of times about this. Pink, this is a reoccurring problem. Both C.O. and myself have known that Getcha has been doing this for awhile.

Pink, no offense or anything, but your a new admin. Even if you were an admin somewhere else, those servers weren't IBIS.

Sorry Getcha, but you didn't stop even after I asked you to, multiple times. If any punishment is given out, it should be to remove her slap ability.

Edit: Wonder why my post was half deleted. Can't remember what I said..

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 04:09 PM
PINK stop arguing with christmas.

you clearly don't use the slap command to give yourself an advantage.

using slap like that is CONSIDERED ABUSING ADMIN COMMANDS.

don't even get me started on you PINK out of all the admins on ZM right now, I really and honestly believe you are the worse one.

I'm gonna save that for another thread and keep this one on getcha.

oh and PS stop writing in pink, your a dude for christ sake.

Pink
07-26-2009, 04:19 PM
don't even get me started on you PINK out of all the admins on ZM right now, I really and honestly believe you are the worse one.

I'm gonna save that for another thread and keep this one on getcha.

Make a thread you have nothing cause I dont abuse. Watch your mouth and be careful. I did think you were my friend, but your just another asshole.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 04:34 PM
Make a thread you have nothing cause I dont abuse. Watch your mouth and be careful. I did think you were my friend, but your just another asshole.

So, let me get this straight, when someone is being truthful, that makes them an asshole and they need to watch their mouth?

I know inthebutt and I don't get along very well, but I agree 100% with him on this.

Now, I may not being playing ZM at the moment, but my ZM friends message me everyday and let me know what's going on.

Your name and Getchas' name ALWAYS come up followed by ADMIN ABUSE.

True, I have not seen YOU abuse, but I HAVE seen GETCHA abused numerous times.

She's only done it once?

Sweetie, don't fool yourself.

Since I can't fix my laptop, I'm just going to get all of the saved files off of it, and when I'm able to do that, I'll get all the abuse demos I have on her.

I have more on her than I do Virtus.

And that's sad.

walterbrunswick
07-26-2009, 04:41 PM
I haven't seen Pink abuse much. If at all, she may have slapped herself around. But other than that, I can't speak against her.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 04:49 PM
I haven't seen Pink abuse much. If at all, she may have slapped herself around. But other than that, I can't speak against her.

Well, we can't divert to her.

We always divert from the topic, lmao.

If the time comes and it's needed, a thread will be made on her.

This one is about Getcha, not Pink.

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 05:07 PM

Don't tell me to watch my mouth. I don't even know you and you thought I was a friend?? what kind of bullshit is that???

your the third person to call me an asshole in the forums. but you wanna see me be an asshole??

your the first chick with a dick that has called me an asshole.

how does that work out for you??

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Don't tell me to watch my mouth. I don't even know you and you thought I was a friend?? what kind of bullshit is that???

your the third person to call me an asshole in the forums. but you wanna see me be an asshole??

your the first chick with a dick that has called me an asshole.

how does that work out for you??

This won't get anywhere.

Don't take his/her bait.

Christmas
07-26-2009, 05:21 PM
For the love of all that is sane please don't drag this thread off topic.

I beg of all of ye.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 05:22 PM

I beg of all of ye.

I'm trying to not let it get diverted.

D:

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 05:34 PM

I beg of all of ye.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo237/banzo_2000/yes-sir.jpg

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 05:44 PM

LOL.

So cute.

xD

JigSaW
07-26-2009, 06:33 PM

http://www.nuclearguild.com/forum/gallery/1_08_06_08_11_24_02.jpg

Ha, but seriously, I'll take a look at the demo's later tonight or tomorrow.

Christmas
07-26-2009, 06:40 PM

For your information Getcha's abuse comes within the first five minutes. I kept the demo going in case she would do it again.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 09:23 PM
For your information Getcha's abuse comes within the first five minutes. I kept the demo going in case she would do it again.

Odd how she hasn't responded to this yet.

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Jigsaw don't be too harsh on her. She's a new admin and I'm sure that she's learned from this. It's her first abuse thread. If it's really such a reoccurring problem and continues even after this then you should be able to easily get another demo of her.

Curdy
07-26-2009, 11:59 PM
well ima say this tho the first 5 minutes christmas there was some abuse and some more later on, but if you checked the zombie progress you wld see they where all stuck in the tubes, in their own epic fail situation. untill you put no block on half way through the demo.

i know thats not the point.

but anyway

if you watch the demo you just see how much getcha tried to do the map properly and failing evertime (which tbh was fing hilarious).

I think it just got to the point where she just gave up trying it the way it was supposed to be.

Christmas
07-27-2009, 12:27 AM
well ima say this tho the first 5 minutes christmas there was some abuse and some more later on, but if you checked the zombie progress you wld see they where all stuck in the tubes, in their own epic fail situation. untill you put no block on half way through the demo.

Yeah I hadn't played that map in awhile so I didn't know the rcon command for noblock.

if you watch the demo you just see how much getcha tried to do the map properly and failing evertime (which tbh was fing hilarious).

I think it just got to the point where she just gave up trying it the way it was supposed to be.

I'll repeat a quote I heard in the movie Batman Begins.

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

You can't learn how to play a map if you cheat during it.

ImGonnaGetCha
07-27-2009, 12:38 AM
look admins have there own ways, and if im slapping myself hey i doubt that thats a problem, i mean i use to slap others n accidently kill them but i learned from that and stopped (but i must admit it was hillarious Lawlz) anywho is it really a problem if i slap myself? (Zero or Jigsaw ONLY answer plz) because how am i hurting others by doing so?! Because the ones like christmas that Pms alot?!? LoL!!!! Anyways when i was slapping myself, no one was complaining ^^ they seemed to be amused LOL!!!!!!! So the only 1 who had a problem with it is christmas, he thinks he has all the power and i will not tolerate that with him, he needs to grow up and realize the whole world doesnt revolve around him ^^!!!!! But yeah i seen i jumped at the end and killed every1 =/ so yeah im extremly sorry about that, sometimes i can be a bit clueless. But i'm still learning here, but Zero JiGsAw plz forgive me if i am wrong and plzzz let me know for future reference :icon_mrgreen: Anywho i will only be speaking to zero or jigsaw so dont bother with the drama i will most likely not reply unless i need to!!!! kthnxbye :icon_mrgreen:

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 12:44 AM

nOOb??? how about you come in the ZM server and show me how a noob really plays??

:icon_mrgreen:

Christmas
07-27-2009, 12:53 AM
Getcha, don't be childish, please. And don't make baseless accusations either. That's just stupid.

And please take some effort to creating fluid paragraphs. It is incredibly irritating to read what you write on these forums sometimes.

Curdy
07-27-2009, 12:56 AM
ohgodgivesitarestyougrammernazi's.thisistheinterne t
:lmao:

Christmas
07-27-2009, 01:04 AM
ohgodgivesitarestyougrammernazi's.thisistheinterne t
:lmao:

I didn't correct every little mistake she made, Curdy.

This isn't second grade. People here should be able to at least seem like they know how to form complete, legible sentences.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 01:14 AM
look admins have there own ways, and if im slapping myself hey i doubt that thats a problem, i mean i use to slap others n accidently kill them but i learned from that and stopped (but i must admit it was hillarious Lawlz) anywho is it really a problem if i slap myself? (Zero or Jigsaw ONLY answer plz) because how am i hurting others by doing so?! Because the one like christmas that Pms alot?!? LoL!!!! Anyways when i was slapping myself, no one was complaining ^^ they seemed to be amused LOL!!!!!!! So the only 1 who had a problem with it is christmas, he thinks he has all the power and i will not tolerate that with him, he needs to grow up and realize the whole world doesnt revolve around him ^^!!!!! But yeah i seen i jumped at the end and killed every1 =/ so yeah im extremly sorry about that, sometimes i can be a bit clueless. But i'm still learning here, but Zero JiGsAw plz forgive me if i am wrong and plzzz let me know for future reference :icon_mrgreen: Anywho i will only be speaking to zero or jigsaw so dont bother with the drama i will most likely not reply unless i need to!!!! kthnxbye :icon_mrgreen:

getcha I even told you before, when you first got admin, to stop slapping yourself.

what do the current admins think that slapping yourself is allowed???

its not, even if no one complains. its against the rules and are in trouble getcha.

NYS has demo's of you.

seriously ZERO, I know money is good for IBIS but the current batch of admins are fucking up the server way to much.

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 01:47 AM
If she stops as of now then there is no more problem. Let Zero and/or Jigsaw decide, and let Getcha try to prove she has changed for the better.

I have admin now, so you can bet that I'll be on and making sure the server is running smoothly. I'll know if this persists.

Christmas
07-27-2009, 01:58 AM
If she stops as of now then there is no more problem. Let Zero and/or Jigsaw decide, and let Getcha try to prove she has changed for the better.

That was essentially the reason I made this thread.

What getcha did isn't incredibly malicious, but she shouldn't be doing it.

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 02:31 AM
I'm glad that was the reason. Good job Christmas.

JigSaW
07-27-2009, 03:18 AM
look admins have there own ways, and if im slapping myself hey i doubt that thats a problem, i mean i use to slap others n accidently kill them but i learned from that and stopped (but i must admit it was hillarious Lawlz) anywho is it really a problem if i slap myself? (Zero or Jigsaw ONLY answer plz) because how am i hurting others by doing so?! Because the ones like christmas that Pms alot?!? LoL!!!! Anyways when i was slapping myself, no one was complaining ^^ they seemed to be amused LOL!!!!!!! So the only 1 who had a problem with it is christmas, he thinks he has all the power and i will not tolerate that with him, he needs to grow up and realize the whole world doesnt revolve around him ^^!!!!! But yeah i seen i jumped at the end and killed every1 =/ so yeah im extremly sorry about that, sometimes i can be a bit clueless. But i'm still learning here, but Zero JiGsAw plz forgive me if i am wrong and plzzz let me know for future reference :icon_mrgreen: Anywho i will only be speaking to zero or jigsaw so dont bother with the drama i will most likely not reply unless i need to!!!! kthnxbye :icon_mrgreen:
its not a problem if you slap yourself.
it becomes a problem if you slap yourself to give an unfair advantage to yourself in the map. (Eg going ahead of players in escape or slapping yourself to a position where it is impossible for zombies to get to in cade maps).

So in the future don't slap yourself to give yourself an unfair advantage.