PDA

View Full Version : Pink fuzz balls of doom | ibis.a

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 07:02 PM
Pink if your gonna sit in game and accuse me of admin abuse when you where no where near my cade, you really need to STFU, you chick with a dick.

I banned liroy for breaking my cade, I know what I'm doing, I don't need some tranny looking over my shoulder and telling me how to be an admin, when I've been an admin way before you decided to be a chick with a dick.

you've just pissed the wrong guy off pink.

Pink
07-26-2009, 07:08 PM
I said your abusing? But when i go to the abusing forms I dont see a thread about you started by me? Are maybe your head is in your butt so you cant see.
Looks like your trying to start drama by me, no one like drama starters

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 07:16 PM
LOL!!! Fred admin abusing.. Good one pink.

Pink
07-26-2009, 08:26 PM
To make myself clear I never said you admin abused. I only asked why some one was banned. And you see any where on the forums with me saying your abusing. No you dont. I see alot of you starting drama though

walterbrunswick
07-26-2009, 08:31 PM
To make myself clear I never said you admin abused. I only asked why some one was banned. And you see any where on the forums with me saying your abusing. No you dont. I see alot of you starting drama though

I second this. Stop starting shit, people.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 09:30 PM

But from what I read you accused him in game....?

Unless I misunderstood.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 09:31 PM
I second this. Stop starting shit, people.

I agree though, he went about this the wrong way.

Christmas
07-26-2009, 09:34 PM
God dammit!

How long did you ban him for, because that son of a bitch was supposed to be banned for a week two days ago, I had to ban him twice, and he hasn't yet served a single day off the server.

Fucking ass, I'm sick of that cockroach coming back to the server every day when he isn't even supposed to be playing till next friday at the earliest.

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 09:34 PM

I just don't start drama with people for no reason pink. If you didn't say I was abusing than why you say to me you were gonna start recording everything that I do??

Get with program pink. Telling me not to start drama.

**EDIT**

I banned him for a day for breaking my Cade.

Oh and pink I don't answer to you so if you ask a question I really don't have to explain why I choose to ban someone. You haven't earned that right with me yet.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 09:38 PM
If you didn't say I was abusing than why you say to me you were gonna start recording everything that I do??

That's definitely a sign of mistrust and a silent accusation of abuse.

Pink
07-26-2009, 09:44 PM
I just don't start drama with people for no reason pink. If you didn't say I was abusing than why you say to me you were gonna start recording everything that I do??

Get with program pink. Telling me not to start drama.

**EDIT**

I banned him for a day for breaking my Cade.

Oh and pink I don't answer to you so if you ask a question I really don't have to explain why I choose to ban someone. You haven't earned that right with me yet.

As a peer, I think I have a right to know. I just wana keep tabs on who and how long like any good admin should.

&&toasties
07-26-2009, 09:49 PM
As a peer, I think I have a right to know. I just wana keep tabs on who and how long like any good admin should.

I agree with you to an extent.

Though, I think both of you went about things the wrong way.

inthebutt
07-26-2009, 10:30 PM
I agree with you to an extent.

Though, I think both of you went about things the wrong way.

woman I didn't do anything wrong and now I got some dude breathing down my neck.

if pink wants to formally apologize than fine, I'll drop the whole thing and forget all about it.

Pink
07-26-2009, 10:40 PM
woman I didn't do anything wrong and now I got some dude breathing down my neck.

if pink wants to formally apologize than fine, I'll drop the whole thing and forget all about it.

You want me apologize first? Wow. When you started smack talk with me today first in the admin abuse section. So get real, you started this i wont wave a white flag so easily not until I get the respect I gave you until today. I seen you on the forums seen you game didnt talk much but you seem nice. Some one that could be a friend of mine. So get real or get lost.

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Yo Pink..

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll288/Metric_Zero/laptops/123asdfea3.jpg

Sorry.

This isn't to get you in trouble or anything, but to tell you to stop arguing. Other people aren't the only ones at fault.

We need an updated rules section.

walterbrunswick
07-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Yo Pink..

Yo James..

What was the point of that picture? Are you complimenting Pink that she's doing her job as an admin admin and enforcing the "2 per tube" rule?

Because that's more than I've seen you do today.

If you're going to play petty games against Pink, I'm going to upload the demo of you slapping yourself across Jurassic Park once my domain transfer is complete and I have FTP access.

Pink
07-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Yo Pink..

I was enforcing the two per a tube rule. With too many guns in any tube no train can stop them. I been told this was a rule since I played here way before I became an admin. And thanks walter =)

anex
07-26-2009, 11:32 PM
Two per tube is a rule. Its always been that way since way way back. Its always been two because three or more will fuck everyone in that tube over. Cujo, Pooter, Bluedevil, Mastagunz, Hobo, and I have all enforced that rule.

Just saying :D

walterbrunswick
07-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Two per tube is a rule. Its always been that way since way way back. Its always been two because three or more will fuck everyone in that tube over. Cujo, Pooter, Bluedevil, Mastagunz, Hobo, and I have all enforced that rule.

Pink knows the rules better than Christmas & James! lol @ these new kids:lmao:

... And you're welcome Pink. Keep up the good work:wtg:

Kavinsky
07-26-2009, 11:56 PM
update the rules AND remove all these threads like this one and no more piss fights on the forums please.

anex
07-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Yes please close this thread and other like this.

Private Messaging: USE IT

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 12:40 AM
You want me apologize first? Wow. When you started smack talk with me today first in the admin abuse section. So get real, you started this i wont wave a white flag so easily not until I get the respect I gave you until today. I seen you on the forums seen you game didnt talk much but you seem nice. Some one that could be a friend of mine. So get real or get lost.

I'm gonna get real, when you decided to ignore the radio command spammers the other day, it showed me what type of admin you are. your the type that doesn't punish there friends or turns the other way.

Your fairly new to the IBIS ZM and you haven't been an admin anywhere near the amount of times as james and I.

We can close this thread after everything is put out on the table.

I'm sure those of you that were there when I decided to take a break from ZM can remember, that there were no spammers, cade breaking was to a minimum and admins were doing there jobs.

now it seems like people are just purchasing admins to use it to there gain and to help there friends out. I've seen alot of admins just slap themselves across a map lately. ignore rules being broken cause of someone there friends with did it, perfect example was holy dart when she banned vladninja cause Dr. A said he cade broke.

if your an admin and you don't have the server's best interest in mind than you shouldn't be admin.

Pink
07-27-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm gonna get real, when you decided to ignore the radio command spammers the other day, it showed me what type of admin you are. your the type that doesn't punish there friends or turns the other way.
I would have to be on the same team I didnt hear the spam so I guess there were on the other team alot. Smart one

Your fairly new to the IBIS ZM and you haven't been an admin anywhere near the amount of times as james and I.
I am new, but your not acting like your more mature.

We can close this thread after everything is put out on the table.
Finally we can agree on some thing

now it seems like people are just purchasing admins to use it to there gain and to help there friends out. I've seen alot of admins just slap themselves across a map lately. ignore rules being broken cause of someone there friends with did it, perfect example was holy dart when she banned vladninja cause Dr. A said he cade broke.
People are buying admin to help the server, those that abuse will lose it. Thats all I have to say on this topic (this is an edit)

if your an admin and you don't have the server's best interest in mind than you shouldn't be admin.
I do have the server best interest.

Christmas
07-27-2009, 01:01 AM
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yo James..

What was the point of that picture? Are you complimenting Pink that she's doing her job as an admin admin and enforcing the "2 per tube" rule?

What two per tube rule? This is the first time in all of my playing ZM that it has even been mentioned.

Seriously, someone show me in the rules where having too many people in the tubes is against the rules.

And "Pink knows the rules better than Christmas & James. Lol @ these new kids :lmao:"

Walter, you are better than this. Don't stoop so low as to make fun of others.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 01:11 AM
I would have to be on the same team I didnt hear the spam so I guess there were on the other team alot. Smart one

you were, smart one and I use that term lightly, you were still a human and it was humans that were spamming the radio commands; holy.flash.ninja and lazytown

I am new, but your not acting like your more mature.

you were right about one thing, I never said alot. that's cause I was sitting there watching how the current admins operate and maybe if there were doing there jobs, I wouldn't have to buy admin and come back to fix things

I have too, I seen old admins do it do. Admins that you even respect. So shut it.

bullshit, I've never seen HOLY S**T, james, hobo, anex, Res or lukey favor someone cause there friends. If anything those guys would rather ban than worry about hurting someone's feelings.

Pink
07-27-2009, 01:15 AM
bullshit, I've never seen HOLY S**T, james, hobo, anex, Res or lukey favor someone cause there friends. If anything those guys would rather ban than worry about hurting someone's feelings.

I didnt read that part right. I thought you were talking about the tube rule.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 01:25 AM
I didnt read that part right. I thought you were talking about the tube rule.

your credibility has just gone out the window pink.

you can ask any of the clan members and long time admins, people buy admin to get out of being punished by other admins.

that's another point I wanna address, why do admins slap each other around??? it doesn't matter if its for shit and giggle, did you not read in the TOS that your not suppose to use your admin commands on other admins???

like I said you apologize and we can forget all about this, if not I'm just gonna keep at it. ask autumn I'm good at keeping things going.

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 01:28 AM
What two per tube rule? This is the first time in all of my playing ZM that it has even been mentioned.

Seriously, someone show me in the rules where having too many people in the tubes is against the rules.

And "Pink knows the rules better than Christmas & James. Lol @ these new kids :lmao:"

Walter, you are better than this. Don't stoop so low as to make fun of others.

James left a very big hole for both of you. I just drove a dump truck through it.

Also, Christmas do you not know how to quote people preserving their font? I've never had any problem doing this...

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 01:31 AM
James left a very big hole for both of you. I just drove a dump truck through it.

Also, Christmas do you not know how to quote people preserving their font? I've never had any problem doing this...

walter your starting to get annoying.

Pink
07-27-2009, 01:32 AM
like I said you apologize and we can forget all about this, if not I'm just gonna keep at it. ask autumn I'm good at keeping things going.

I would forgive you but I didnt start this. You did. Your saying it ok for you to kick some one on the ground but if they fight back its there fault?. That really sad, pathetic really.[

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 01:34 AM
walter your starting to get annoying.

You've already become that. With your ongoing personal attacks where you try and be humorous, but fail most of the time, and starting more unneeded drama on the forums. Eat your own words.

Christmas
07-27-2009, 01:36 AM

I like to cut out the irrelevant parts of a quote when I'm replying to someone. I think it helps with communication. When replying to someone I'm normally not in the mood to keep someone's specific font intact. With yours I didn't really notice you had a separate font.

If you really want your font to be correct in my quotes, just ask me.

And what hole? In all my time being here (with EVERY single admin in the map in question) I've never seen that rule enforced. While there are at least 4 people in the tubes. Is that my fault? Of course it isn't. I cannot reference that in any rulebook, and I'm certainly not going to ask considering I've never even seen that rule before in IBIS.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 01:41 AM
I would forgive you but I didnt start this. You did. Your saying it ok for you to kick some one on the ground but if they fight back its there fault?. That really sad, pathetic really.[

how did I start this??? when you decide to defend someone who clearly has broken a rule than your just as guilty as the person who broke the rule.

You've already become that. With your ongoing personal attacks where you try and be humorous, but fail most of the time, and starting more unneeded drama on the forums. Eat your own words.

even if what you say is true, I'm still a way better admin than you can ever be walter.

Pink
07-27-2009, 01:43 AM
how did I start this??? when you decide to defend someone who clearly has broken a rule than your just as guilty as the person who broke the rule.

I didnt say any thing about you though. You started this, Christmas was the only one that can say some thing to me since it was his thread and me him are friends. We just dont see eye to eye, but no one will. We are all different.

Christmas
07-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Same shit, different day, eh guys?

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 01:49 AM
I didnt say any thing about you though. You started this, Christmas was the only one that can say some thing to me since it was his thread and me him are friends. We just dont see eye to eye, but no one will. We are all different.

your right you didn't say anything to me but YOU WERE DEFENDING GETCHA AND CALLING CHRISTMAS'S DEMO A WASTE OF 11 MINUTES when clearly she was abusing the slap command.

I don't care if you and christmas are friends, your suppose to be an admin and admins are suppose to enforce the rules that ZERO has set for the server, clearly you do not enforce rules that you don't think are important. all the rules are important.

oh and now would be a great time to post your demo pink otherwise I just called you out on another lie and once again I'm right.

Pink
07-27-2009, 01:53 AM
your right you didn't say anything to me but YOU WERE DEFENDING GETCHA AND CALLING CHRISTMAS'S DEMO A WASTE OF 11 MINUTES when clearly she was abusing the slap command.
Read again I corrected myself by saying waste of 9 minutes =)

I don't care if you and christmas are friends, your suppose to be an admin and admins are suppose to enforce the rules that ZERO has set for the server, clearly you do not enforce rules that you don't think are important. all the rules are important.
I do, but your saying I cant voice myself on the forums. Then what are the forums for?

oh and now would be a great time to post your demo pink otherwise I just called you out on another lie and once again I'm right. Show me when I said that? I looking all over the forums, and no screenshots? That happens alot with you.

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 01:54 AM
Yo James..

Because that's more than I've seen you do today.

If you're going to play petty games against Pink, I'm going to upload the demo of you slapping yourself across Jurassic Park once my domain transfer is complete and I have FTP access.

She was enforcing a non-existing rule. I want to make it very clear that none of the admins should be making these sort of rules unless we hold a majority vote first, like what I did when you wanted people to not use the money crate, Walter.

And that demo you have of me slapping myself across the map, it was to get Clone because he wasn't trying as a zombie! You'll have that on the demo too. He's losing his admin in 2 days so he thinks he can do what he wants.

By the way, I love Clone and all, but he says hes going to permaban everyone in two days, the day his admin runs out. I think he's actually going to do it.

Anyhow, I talked everything over with pink and she understands, so don't get all "QQ" like Sizzle would say.

And I just got my admin today Walter.. Only been home since 9. So yeah, I don't expect you to see much.

Walter, your one of the admins that have been making up rules that don't exist as well. Someone even talked about how you've banned spots that were allowed before, no majority vote, and even two other admins disagreed with you. Pink herself even told me you're one of the ones that have been making up rules. So talk to Zero about this if you want those rules to be put into action.

I can also understand how Pink misinterpreted what players were saying by "Only two people per tube dude!" They were trying to block everyone because they only want two people in there. Not because its an actual rule.

Anex, I've never once seen you enforce that rule, all you and everyone else ever did was block people so you could have just two people in the tube. Pink went as far as freezing a fellow, and threatening to kick him. If that continued she was probably going to ban him for it.

You're the one who doesn't know the rules Walter if you think you can ban someone for not following that so called "2 person per tubes" rule. No offense.

Walter, I love you and all, but really man, this is pointless. Let's just stop posting in this thread.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 02:20 AM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Magenta"]Show me when I said that? I looking all over the forums, and no screenshots? That happens alot with you.

1st off I still have credibility as an admin on ZM, I don't lie about shit like this, I take abuse very seriously. don't even attempt to play that game, you know fucking well that you said you have me on a demo banning liroy when he did nothing wrong on tx_highschool right after I banned him, than you went on to say I'm gonna start recording everything you do.

nobody likes a liar pink.

Pink
07-27-2009, 03:25 AM
1st off I still have credibility as an admin on ZM, I don't lie about shit like this, I take abuse very seriously. don't even attempt to play that game, you know fucking well that you said you have me on a demo banning liroy when he did nothing wrong on tx_highschool right after I banned him, than you went on to say I'm gonna start recording everything you do.

nobody likes a liar pink.

You have no creditably with me. Your a coward picking fights and blame other for defending them selfs. Your disrespectful to other views, you dont talk you yell have it your way or the high way when people are just talking on the forums. If people cant express themselfs on here whats the point. Sure I may be wrong thats for jigsaw to decide not you. I understand peoples views I try to say what i think is wrong. You just think every one else wrong, your not the kind of person I want having admin if i owned a server. I make mistakes, I know I do. But I bet your never wrong. I am done with you, some one thats low like this isnt worth my time.

Vladninja
07-27-2009, 04:38 AM

This goes out to Anex and Walter...
I love you both but that is bullshit. Cujo, Pooter, and Bluedevil... never and I mean never punished someone for going into a tube that already had 2 people. For the record I just got done talking with both Cujo (had to text Cujo cause hes at a concert or after party either way not on steam) and Pooter about this. Putting more than 2 people into a tube is stupid and a dick move for the third person... but it is not against the server rules... and there for not a punishable offense!!!! If you have a problem with this please feel free to take it to Zero.. but until it is posted in the server rules any such action against someone getting in the tube is Admin Abuse.

Added; Please understand guys Im not trying to start anything with either of you... but this making up more and more rules is getting out of hand. You two may have better judgement because youve been here longer... but what kind of an example are you giving new admins. They see you guys enforcing rules that arent of the server rule list and next thing you know they are making up a set of rules themselves.

XxMastagunzxX
07-27-2009, 05:58 AM
This goes out to Anex and Walter...
I love you both but that is bullshit. Cujo, Pooter, and Bluedevil... never and I mean never punished someone for going into a tube that already had 2 people. For the record I just got done talking with both Cujo (had to text Cujo cause hes at a concert or after party either way not on steam) and Pooter about this. Putting more than 2 people into a tube is stupid and a dick move for the third person... but it is not against the server rules... and there for not a punishable offense!!!! If you have a problem with this please feel free to take it to Zero.. but until it is posted in the server rules any such action against someone getting in the tube is Admin Abuse.

Added; Please understand guys Im not trying to start anything with either of you... but this making up more and more rules is getting out of hand. You two may have better judgement because youve been here longer... but what kind of an example are you giving new admins. They see you guys enforcing rules that arent of the server rule list and next thing you know they are making up a set of rules themselves.

I never enforced that rule I just block the 3rd person out of the tube. I didn't even read this thread it's way too long I don't have time but I will post random smilies for you to enjoy. :lmao::muffy::party2::jester::static::headz::pals: :headset::bath:

anex
07-27-2009, 09:19 AM
Anex, I've never once seen you enforce that rule, all you and everyone else ever did was block people so you could have just two people in the tube. Pink went as far as freezing a fellow, and threatening to kick him. If that continued she was probably going to ban him for it.

I have enforced it and I have enforced it well as the admins before me did. I have frozen, set a blaze and moved that third person to spectator after warnings and people in the tube BITCHING about that person being a retard! Granted its not a banable offense.

You can say that they "never" enforced it what ever, I don't really give a fuck. These unwritten rules that is "getting out of hand" is imaginary. Like the Red room in high school. That's an unwritten rule. Hell fuck it, I am allowing that room now. Because it says nowhere in the rules that I can't be caded.

Ya man, I understand completely this shit is getting out of hand. It needs to stop.

You two may have better judgement because youve been here longer... but what kind of an example are you giving new admins.

The fuck is that supposed to mean? We have fun, we play by the rules, we deal with fucktards that ruin other peoples fun. If any of the new admins have learned anything from me, Its not to be a dick or let others be a dick to our players. Ive never slapped myself into an impossible spot and stayed there, I have never given myself an unfair advantage against others, I help out other players when needed or asked, I ban people who break rules.

What kind of an example am I giving? Oh fucking forgive me if I seem a bit god damn cynical!

I think I know what I will do. I am going to get wasted out of my mind, kill some zombies and never post on these forums again. This shit is ridiculous.

I'm just going to play the game and be left alone.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 09:24 AM
You have no creditably with me. Your a coward picking fights and blame other for defending them selfs. Your disrespectful to other views, you dont talk you yell have it your way or the high way when people are just talking on the forums. If people cant express themselfs on here whats the point. Sure I may be wrong thats for jigsaw to decide not you. I understand peoples views I try to say what i think is wrong. You just think every one else wrong, your not the kind of person I want having admin if i owned a server. I make mistakes, I know I do. But I bet your never wrong. I am done with you, some one thats low like this isnt worth my time.

PINK what don't you understand??? I don't have to have any credibility with you, it means nothing to me and I don't pick random fights with others, just like you said I'm just talking on the forums, your the one that blew it way out of proportion. oh and you still defended someone who was clearly breaking a rule. GET THAT PART THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD SHE WAS BREAKING A RULE AND YOU SAID SHE WASN'T.

I try to say what i think is wrong you just admitted that YOUR the one who wanted to start a fight.

I am done with you, some one thats low like this isnt worth my time.yet you still find the need to PM me about this and waste my inbox space and you still responding to the thread.

**EDIT**
anex bro, calm down. we all still love you. But seriously some admins enforce it, some don't. just like anex said "its part of the unwritten rules". anex does enforce it but it isn't a bannable offense and that's what james was trying to say by posting that picture. PINK wanted to ban that player not just kick him or move him to spec but BAN HAMMER him.

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 10:40 AM
You're the one who doesn't know the rules Walter if you think you can ban someone for not following that so called "2 person per tubes" rule. No offense.

I've never banned anyone for that. The most I'll do, like Anex and Pink, is set them ablaze or freeze them.

even if what you say is true, I'm still a way better admin than you can ever be walter.

OH HOW CAN I PARALLEL YOUR GREATNESS, O GREAT ONE!

... not.

Like I said before, you're not Jesus Christ the Savior of IBIS. Your attitude smells of arrogance and vanity.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 11:04 AM
I've never banned anyone for that. The most I'll do, like Anex and Pink, is set them ablaze or freeze them.

OH HOW CAN I PARALLEL YOUR GREATNESS, O GREAT ONE!

... not.

Like I said before, you're not Jesus Christ the Savior of IBIS. Your attitude smells of arrogance and vanity.

and your a canadian who can't join the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MARINE CORP!!!

do you really wanna go down this road with me walter??

and just to point out, if you look in that picture that james posted, pink told phuer that she was gonna ban him if he didn't get out. yes she froze him like you and anex but she was gonna take it one step further and grab the ban hammer.

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 11:12 AM
and your a canadian who can't join the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MARINE CORP!!!

do you really wanna go down this road with me walter??

and just to point out, if you look in that picture that james posted, pink told phuer that she was gonna ban him if he didn't get out. yes she froze him like you and anex but she was gonna take it one step further and grab the ban hammer.

1) The UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS is not a "CORP." It is not a corporation! It is a "CORPS," which is the largest kind of military unit.

2) I need a Green Card. These are hard to obtain. If you're willing to write to your Senator to have this law changed for Canadians, I will be very grateful.

3) I'm willing to go down whatever road you are.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 11:32 AM
3) I'm willing to go down whatever road you are.

oh forgive me grammer nazi for forgetting the '"S" in corps and if you wanna go than its a go.

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 11:37 AM
oh forgive me grammer nazi for forgetting the '"S" in corps and if you wanna go than its a go.

Affirmative.

If you're gonna start shit, I'm gonna knock you off your pretentious throne, or die trying.:assault:

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 11:37 AM
After thinking some..

The rules are our guidelines, they require us to think less. Though with too many rules, we tend to never need to improvise. Without improvising, we aren't being given chances to choose morally correct solutions to whatever given problem.

So perhaps, too many written rules are a bad thing. But if you don't want more than two people coming into a tube, then make a majority vote, or block them.

But, tolerance is not always a good thing. It can encourage the wrong behavior. So I don't think I'm going to sit back and watch like Anex plans to. I'll agree with him though, this is ridiculous.

weeman2412
07-27-2009, 12:34 PM
ok first of all.. EVERYONE TAKE A FUCKEN BREATHER>> go read Zero's Rule post/TOS or whatever you wish to call it.. I don't recall seeing any part regarding Tubes,or any of that nonsense..

ADMINS --- AWESOME, CRAPPY, OLD, NEW, AND CRANKY-- please stop making up rules.. yes tubes, is indeed bad... but it is however breakable.. now Let's take a look at MoneyRoom and redroom cading.. what do you have to say about that?

Common sense not to make the game utter terrible... but people still do it.. we need zero to resolve this.. yelling at each other won't do crap.. because in reality we all have "zero" (no not the person the number) power regarding new rules..

Vladninja
07-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Common sense not to make the game utter terrible... but people still do it.. we need zero to resolve this.. yelling at each other won't do crap.. because in reality we all have "zero" (no not the person the number) power regarding new rules..

I wasnt yelling at anyone... whos yelling? You all need to :chillpill::icon_mrgreen:

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-27-2009, 02:20 PM
ok first of all.. EVERYONE TAKE A FUCKEN BREATHER>> go read Zero's Rule post/TOS or whatever you wish to call it.. I don't recall seeing any part regarding Tubes,or any of that nonsense..

ADMINS --- AWESOME, CRAPPY, OLD, NEW, AND CRANKY-- please stop making up rules.. yes tubes, is indeed bad... but it is however breakable.. now Let's take a look at MoneyRoom and redroom cading.. what do you have to say about that?

Your avatar makes me want to slap you across the room....:icon_mrgreen:

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 02:35 PM
After thinking some..

The rules are our guidelines, they require us to think less. Though with too many rules, we tend to never need to improvise. Without improvising, we aren't being given chances to choose morally correct solutions to whatever given problem.

So perhaps, too many written rules are a bad thing. But if you don't want more than two people coming into a tube, then make a majority vote, or block them.

But, tolerance is not always a good thing. It can encourage the wrong behavior. So I don't think I'm going to sit back and watch like Anex plans to. I'll agree with him though, this is ridiculous.

Well said James. Finally you put some sense into it.

Just like we learned in police college, the law is only a guideline; There is no law that can tell police officers what to do in every situation we are presented with. It is up to us police officers to use discretion to keep society balanced and running smoothly. Just like it is the server admins' job to keep the ZM server balanced and running smoothly.

weeman2412
07-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Your avatar makes me want to slap you across the room....:icon_mrgreen:

It is because I'm Asian T-T.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-27-2009, 05:16 PM
It is because I'm Asian T-T.

No it would just be funny...LOL

Shinkiro
07-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Alot of u need to stfu and get over petty shit ITS A FUCKING GAME and it really dosnt matter how long u are an admin that really doesn't change shit or make u a better admin >.>

some of u guys need a :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

&&toasties
07-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Just like it is the server admins' job to keep the ZM server balanced and running smoothly.

But does this give the admins right to make up rules?

I remember enforcing rules *I* was told about, and people screaming admin abuse on me.

It's all a he-said, she-said situation here.

It's only fair that the admins making up rules get into trouble, just as I had gotten into trouble.

But I know that's not going to happen, because the people who accuse me of this, now know they were in the wrong.

The fight here is getting no where, to be honest...

It was good for Pink to start the rules thread.

We definitely need to get on the same page.

&&toasties
07-27-2009, 06:34 PM
No it would just be funny...LOL

Well, the comic relief has finally arrived.

:wtg:

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 07:47 PM
Back then Autumn, you were about to ban someone for not zteleing out when they became a zombie. Later on you learned that it was just a common courtesy. It's something a lot of, if not all players and admins should follow, out of respect alone, not because it's a rule.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Back then Autumn, you were about to ban someone for not zteleing out when they became a zombie. Later on you learned that it was just a common courtesy. It's something a lot of, if not all players and admins should follow, out of respect alone, not because it's a rule.

You guys will never guess what I saw today. Pink was actually blocking for a human, but sadly enough I was to busy laughing at her to get a demo. Next time though, I promise you guys I won't let you down

Pink
07-27-2009, 09:15 PM
and no screenshots? That happens alot with you.

Enough said

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Enough said

unlike you PINK my word is actually trusted when it comes to being an admin. other admins know that when I ban someone its for the correct reason and not out of personal disgust. You just seem to hate everyone and blame the world for your problems, just like when I called you a chick with a dick, you could have took the higher road and not say anything, but but instead you decided to stoop down to my level and talk shit back.

as for most people who read this, I am chill. I'm so relaxed that I don't have a worry in the world at this moment.

Pink
07-27-2009, 09:38 PM
You just seem to hate everyone and blame the world for your problems,.

I dont hate any one, I strongly dislike some people. <3
And I blame the voices in my head for my problems Thank you very much

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 09:58 PM
I remember enforcing rules *I* was told about, and people screaming admin abuse on me.

It's all a he-said, she-said situation here.

It's only fair that the admins making up rules get into trouble, just as I had gotten into trouble.

But I know that's not going to happen, because the people who accuse me of this, now know they were in the wrong.

Banning people for not !ztele'ing out of a room where they spawned is taking it to extremes, Autumn.

Nobody ever did this prior to you. Not in the old days, not now, not ever.

But now you know.

I'm a nice guy, and if we're in a spot that requires effort to build, 99% of the time I will !ztele and immediately go after the people crawling into ducts, tubes, and other hard-to-reach areas.:banghead:

weeman2412
07-28-2009, 12:32 AM
banning people for not !ztele'ing out of a room where they spawned is taking it to extremes, autumn.

Nobody ever did this prior to you. Not in the old days, not now, not ever.

but now you know.

I'm a nice guy, and if we're in a spot that requires effort to build, 99% of the time i will !ztele and immediately go after the people crawling into ducts, tubes, and other hard-to-reach areas.:banghead:

bro code!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vladninja
07-28-2009, 01:25 AM

Ok not trying to start anything but somthing just occured to me...
Isnt the point of the zombie to turn other humans? If you !ztele out isnt that the same as not going after humans. I mean I know its not fun to tag your friend you just spent so much time making that great cade with but isnt the zombie spawn random for that very reason. If it was supposed to be that way wouldnt the zombie just spawn back to main spawn like on escape maps? What if you are new and dont have human tagging/cade breaking skills? Youve now possibly Zteled from the one person who could help you get into other rooms and make more zombies (i.e. make it fun for everyone else).

Just a question.

Jeimuzu
07-28-2009, 03:16 AM
Ok not trying to start anything but somthing just occured to me...
Isnt the point of the zombie to turn other humans? If you !ztele out isnt that the same as not going after humans. I mean I know its not fun to tag your friend you just spent so much time making that great cade with but isnt the zombie spawn random for that very reason. If it was supposed to be that way wouldnt the zombie just spawn back to main spawn like on escape maps? What if you are new and dont have human tagging/cade breaking skills? Youve now possibly Zteled from the one person who could help you get into other rooms and make more zombies (i.e. make it fun for everyone else).

Just a question.

I don't punish or ban people if they tag me when they become the first zombie in my cade.

Just a few minutes ago on Natalys, someone saw me succeed in one of my cades on the map, and followed me there. He became the first zombie and tagged me. I asked him if he became the same in my cade again to ztele out. Vlad I've had groups of 5-7 people following me before, most friends and what not, a lot of the time they would turn into a zombie. You know how annoying that gets to be killed every round at the start? It's just something we developed out of respect for each other.

Vladninja
07-28-2009, 03:17 AM
I don't punish or ban people if they tag me when they become the first zombie in my cade.

Just a few minutes ago on Natalys, someone saw me succeed in one of my cades on the map, and followed me there. He became the first zombie and tagged me. I asked him if he became the same in my cade again to ztele out. Vlad I've had groups of 5-7 people following me before, most friends and what not, a lot of the time they would turn into a zombie. You know how annoying that gets to be killed every round at the start? It's just something we developed out of respect for each other.

ok fair enough... like I said I was just curious.

TheLittlestHobo
07-28-2009, 08:16 AM
I remember back in the day about a couple months ago when we had a tight group of admins that were running the server: James, inthebutt, mastagunz, anex, res, mex, slasher, hell...even ceiling cat and getcha.

I admit those were the best set of admins (yes, even the last two). No problems what so ever; everyone having fun; pretty much friends amongst each other; no one really cared too much about admin seniority even though we enforce it, we we're usually okay with their decisions.

Now with the amount of admins that are going on, people are fighting and making things a bit more chaotic, in my opinion. Then again, I haven't been going on the server for the past week or so to attempt to adapt to these changes.

But I just wanted to say, I had soooo much more fun back in the day.

Now back to you Tom.

P.S. Something I would say that is relevant to this: I trust inthebutt and his drill sargeant antics.

walterbrunswick
07-28-2009, 08:28 AM
I remember back in the day ...

When I read that my mind immediately flashed back to June/July/Aug '08.

And then you said...

about a couple months ago ...

... and then I was like, WAIT A SECOND, ARE YOU NEW!?

TheLittlestHobo
07-28-2009, 08:36 AM
I started playing IBIS January of 08! I've been here longer than most of yous!

bleh...

mastercheff
07-28-2009, 01:14 PM
facking nubs

Christmas
07-28-2009, 05:36 PM
I don't see how things were much different two months ago.

Inthebutt wasn't even admin then, I don't think (didn't he take his leave of absence close to that time?).

inthebutt
07-28-2009, 05:50 PM
I don't see how things were much different two months ago.

Inthebutt wasn't even admin then, I don't think (didn't he take his leave of absence close to that time?).

christmas is right two months ago was when I started my leave, but hobo is talking about before that, the 4 months I was admin.

HOBO is also right we had a really close group of admins that really got along with each other and weren't being complete douche-bags like right now.

The ZM server is so messed up right now due to the new admins just making up there own rules, should of heard the complaining this morning.

weeman2412
07-28-2009, 11:14 PM
I started playing IBIS January of 08! I've been here longer than most of yous!

bleh...

........ NO :P I really don't really recall seeing you in summer of 08 .. no lie// I remember awesome people for a very long amount of time.. same reason i remember pooter to this very day..

christmas is right two months ago was when I started my leave, but hobo is talking about before that, the 4 months I was admin.

HOBO is also right we had a really close group of admins that really got along with each other and weren't being complete douche-bags like right now.

The ZM server is so messed up right now due to the new admins just making up there own rules, should of heard the complaining this morning.

dammit why wasn't i on this morning :( I couldn't played my duck love thingy :D.. seriously give the admins some ranks .. that would make things all better...

heres what i imagine

WISE ADMIN

dominates over

Lesser ADmins

dominates over

NEw admins

Dominates over

REgulars

Dominates over

Stupid ADmins

Domnates over

Morons

Christmas
07-28-2009, 11:20 PM
........ NO :P I really don't really recall seeing you in summer of 08 .. no lie// I remember awesome people for a very long amount of time.. same reason i remember pooter to this very day..

dammit why wasn't i on this morning :( I couldn't played my duck love thingy :D.. seriously give the admins some ranks .. that would make things all better...

heres what i imagine

WISE ADMIN

dominates over

Lesser ADmins

dominates over

NEw admins

Dominates over

REgulars

Dominates over

Stupid ADmins

Domnates over

Morons

Dominates over

Weeman

I finished your list.

weeman2412
07-28-2009, 11:37 PM
u know what CHRISTMAS

MA_BAN CHRISTMAS

and

THanksGiving

Dominates over

Christmas

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 12:33 AM
THanksGiving

Dominates over

Christmas

actually it should be this;

halloween

dominates over

christmas

dominates over

thanksgiving

seriously what could be better than a holiday that promotes booze and chick's dressed in barely nothing, if anything at all???

if someone can give me a better reason than that, more power to you man.

Christmas
07-29-2009, 12:39 AM
actually it should be this;

halloween

dominates over

christmas

dominates over

thanksgiving

seriously what could be better than a holiday that promotes booze and chick's dressed in barely nothing, if anything at all???

if someone can give me a better reason than that, more power to you man.

Haloween is great for that.

However Christmas is the best holiday on IBIS.

So fuck you. :plzdie:

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Haloween is great for that.

However Christmas is the best holiday on IBIS.

So fuck you. :plzdie:

were is the grammer nazi when you need him???

its spelled HALLOWEEN dickhead not haloween!!!!

:stupid::smirk:

Vladninja
07-29-2009, 02:11 AM

Its funny cause your bring up being a regular and pooter so often... but then how do you not know me... and why werent you invited into GS-ZM (cause all the good regulars at that time got an invite.) ????

added: ok I think I figured it out...

Vladninja: Do you remember a player named wee man?
pooter: yes
Vladninja: He talks about you all the time but I cant for the life of me remember him
pooter: lol
Vladninja: did he have a different name in game?
pooter: no
Vladninja: lol... oh well guess I just missed him.
Vladninja: was just wondering...
pooter: you used to play later in the day he playd early i think
Vladninja: hmmm good point maybe thats it

Christmas
07-29-2009, 11:08 AM
were is the grammer nazi when you need him???

its spelled HALLOWEEN dickhead not haloween!!!!

:stupid::smirk:

FUCK TYPOS.

Fuck em.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:44 AM

Because I was told by a fellow admin that that was against the rules.

And I foolishly followed.

and yes, I've learned it's only a "Bro Code".

and to be quite honest, I like the bro code.

^^

XxMastagunzxX
07-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Its funny cause your bring up being a regular and pooter so often... but then how do you not know me... and why werent you invited into GS-ZM (cause all the good regulars at that time got an invite.) ????

Vladninja: He talks about you all the time but I cant for the life of me remember him

I don't get why everyone talks about pooter all the time he is just another one of us internet nerds get over it. :wtg:

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:50 AM
FUCK TYPOS.

Fuck em.

No thanks, they are too many of them.

D:

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:52 AM

AND since I haven't played in little over a month, none of the current admins problems can be blamed on me.

When I was still playing, blame away.

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 12:03 PM

... i had 3 different names... before i was well known as weeman -.-

Gatsby .: The Real One :.
Aoshi .: The Tenken :.
HellRaiser <<<< this was ancient way ancient... this was my name since CS 1.6

In comparison weeman is no where as old as hellraiser to be honest... and weeman was previously used by Ninja Pancake.. until he gave up that name.. and gave it to me :).. I only remembered Pooter because i spec him everytime to learn how to cade and the secrets...

We Were all noobs once.. no I wasn't admin in the first year i played as Gatsby hellraiser or aoshi.. For good reason.. I was immature and young... and was having my period

Ah back in the day.. I didn't know how to even flip a book case :( ... look at me now baby... And thats why I don't ban every idiot I see ... because I was once an idiot as well

and for the record...

I remember Walter and Mallissin.. because they overuse the mic.. seriously.. I would see their name 24/7 on the right side of my screen.. and thats why Vlad i dont remember you.. LAtely I haven't see you use your mic.. and this late in my ZM career.. it makes zero sense to spec one single person over and over again

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 12:17 PM
... and was having my period

I hate you for this comment.

LMAO.

Ah back in the day.. I didn't know how to even flip a book case :( ... look at me now baby... And thats why I don't ban every idiot I see ... because I was once an idiot as well

This is something I eventually learned.

I realised the reason why I treated newbs the way I did was because that's how I was treated.

Not saying it was right, but I learned to make a better impression on the newbs.

I was once an idiot newb, and I regret that I didn't learn from my experiences sooner.

Jeimuzu
07-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Because I was told by a fellow admin that that was against the rules.

And I foolishly followed.

and yes, I've learned it's only a "Bro Code".

and to be quite honest, I like the bro code.

^^

I like it too. But I'm still curious about what admin told you it was the rules.

I don't get why everyone talks about pooter all the time he is just another one of us internet nerds get over it. :wtg:

He is the man, the myth, the legend. I have never seen him play or in game, or even talked to him. I really know nothing about him other then that he was a great player. I can only hope to live up my predecessor's level of skill, or surpass it..

I agree completely with you Fred. I'm trying to fix the hostility between the admins though and keep the newer ones from causing so much 'drama' in game and on the forums.

But Fred, banning newcomers for 7 days for making mistakes is a little harsh. I'm dedicated to IBIS just as much as you. I'll freeze them and make them acknowledge what they've done wrong, it usually works when they have an admin looking right at them. If you just ban them without explaining what they've done wrong, they aren't going to learn that way.

Whether its keeping us on bad maps all day long, or making up non-existent rules that should remain as common courtesies, the bickering and turmoil needs to stop. Hopefully things have calmed down a bit in game though. Just have to work on the forum flame wars now. <.<

Everybody starts somewhere. Even pooter, even me. It isn't about the end result, but more so the paths we take to get to it. As long as they continue to improve, things will begin to look up as they always have. It is the way of the pendulum..

Jeimuzu
07-29-2009, 03:57 PM
And stop double posting Autumn, you have more posts then me now. D=

Christmas
07-29-2009, 04:03 PM
1. The irony of that last post is making my head hurt
2. Stop calling inthebutt fred.

nzZWmXRaT3k

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 04:48 PM
I like it too. But I'm still curious about what admin told you it was the rules.

He is the man, the myth, the legend. I have never seen him play or in game, or even talked to him. I really know nothing about him other then that he was a great player. I can only hope to live up my predecessor's level of skill, or surpass it..

I agree completely with you Fred. I'm trying to fix the hostility between the admins though and keep the newer ones from causing so much 'drama' in game and on the forums.

But Fred, banning newcomers for 7 days for making mistakes is a little harsh. I'm dedicated to IBIS just as much as you. I'll freeze them and make them acknowledge what they've done wrong, it usually works when they have an admin looking right at them. If you just ban them without explaining what they've done wrong, they aren't going to learn that way.

Whether its keeping us on bad maps all day long, or making up non-existent rules that should remain as common courtesies, the bickering and turmoil needs to stop. Hopefully things have calmed down a bit in game though. Just have to work on the forum flame wars now. <.<

Everybody starts somewhere. Even pooter, even me. It isn't about the end result, but more so the paths we take to get to it. As long as they continue to improve, things will begin to look up as they always have. It is the way of the pendulum..

today was actually fun, ZERO loaded on a bunch of new maps and we tried them, not all but some. most of them were pretty dark, I don't know why we need dark maps lol.

but all in all it was a fun morning and mid afternoon.

@james; fine I'll try to be nicer but I won't promise you anything lol.

XxMastagunzxX
07-29-2009, 06:52 PM

He is a nerd.

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 09:47 PM
okay this thread has gone way off topic and its not needed anymore, PINK and I have settled all the differences.

MBP will you please close this thread.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:17 PM
and stop double posting autumn, you have more posts then me now. D=

nevah!

....<33

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:18 PM
okay this thread has gone way off topic and its not needed anymore, PINK and I have settled all the differences.

MBP will you please close this thread.

Since when did this NOT happen?

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 11:19 PM
nevah!

....<33

seriously she's starting to catch up to me.

**EDIT**

STOP DOUBLE POSTING AUTUMN, JUST EDIT YOUR POST LIKE I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:20 PM
seriously she's starting to catch up to me.

Hahaha, 'tis my goal, hunny-bun.

: D

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 11:20 PM
I must spam more... seriously.. stop overflowing the server.. in thebutt is about to be IBIS elite or w.e.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:23 PM
I must spam more... seriously.. stop overflowing the server.. in thebutt is about to be IBIS elite or w.e.

I will catch up.

> <

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 11:26 PM
I will catch up.

> <

seriously though, stop multi posting autumn. if you wanna do it the right way like me, than do it the right way.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:29 PM
seriously though, stop multi posting autumn. if you wanna do it the right way like me, than do it the right way.

I do do it the right way, I just don't like multi-quoting.

Sometimes the person(s) I multi-quote don't look at the multi-quote, thus missing my post.

^^

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 11:40 PM
I will catch up.

I do do it the right way, I just don't like multi-quoting. > <

Sometimes the person(s) I multi-quote don't look at the multi-quote, thus missing my post.

^^

I will catch up.

> <

:D yay it workjs

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:52 PM
:D yay it workjs

I didn't say ALL of my posts weren't worthless.

lmao.

Sometimes I make them just to annoy my dear, sweet, little James<33

Jeimuzu
07-30-2009, 11:36 PM
You couldn't annoy me if you tried.

Oasis
07-31-2009, 08:48 AM
Guess who's back!

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

walterbrunswick
07-31-2009, 10:09 AM
Guess who's back!

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

OOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Bro what's up!!?

&&toasties
07-31-2009, 11:50 AM
You couldn't annoy me if you tried.

Haha, get on msn and turn your cam on.

=D

Jeimuzu
08-07-2009, 07:13 PM
I still have yet to figure out why you have a fetish for people going onto their webcams.

Christmas
08-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I still have yet to figure out why you have a fetish for people going onto their webcams.

I still have yet to figure out why you keep BUMPING THREADS!!!

RAGEE

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 07:32 PM

RAGEE

I actually agree with Christmas here.

James, do something productive. Since you live in a forest, buy a chainsaw and an axe and do like the lumberjacks do ... or get a girlfriend... or go on a job hunt (like I am doing now)...

Just PLEASE stop this BUMPING OLD THREADS nonsense!

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 08:29 PM

RAGEE

Bump<33

Jeimuzu
08-07-2009, 09:06 PM

RAGEE

And I have yet to figure out why you're being so protective of Autumn when I said for her to stop double and triple posting. She still does it from time to time, so yell at her, not me.

Walter, you're drunk a lot of the time, it isn't very productive at all, so don't tell me how to be productive.

Anyways, this thread isn't that old, it was in the top 10 on the page. So therefore not really bumping. Unless replying to someone that's a day old is bumping.

Christmas
08-07-2009, 09:09 PM
And I have yet to figure out why you're being so protective of Autumn when I said for her to stop double and triple posting. She still does it from time to time, so yell at her, not me.

Besides, it wasn't really bumping. It's been in like the top 10 threads for the first page.

Can you just, not bump threads? Instead of get on my case for being biased or whatever?

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Walter, you're drunk a lot of the time, it isn't very productive at all, so don't tell me how to be productive.

Sad as it may be, being drunk a lot of the time is being more productive than bumping old threads. At least I am helping to stimulate the economy and getting rid of all this alcohol :D

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Sad as it may be, being drunk a lot of the time is being more productive than bumping old threads. At least I am helping to stimulate the economy and getting rid of all this alcohol :D

Not to mention your damaging your liver and other vital organs.

Is drinking really worth it?

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Not to mention your damaging your liver and other vital organs.

Is drinking really worth it?

After dealing with this SHIT for so many months.... YES!!!!

... but thanks for caring anyway.

Christmas
08-07-2009, 11:52 PM

You should talk to us.

We are the best worst support group you could ever turn to. :icon_mrgreen:

walterbrunswick
08-08-2009, 01:18 PM
You should talk to us.

We are the best worst support group you could ever turn to. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for being there for me!

I love you too James!

&&toasties
08-08-2009, 04:47 PM

So killing yourself over internet drama is worth it?

Wow, you must have nothing to live for.

EVL_Ripper
08-16-2009, 11:34 PM
Wow this is a terrible thread. Oh and 2 per tube is a rule. You guys shouldn't fight, you're both on my friends list, that alone should give you all the joy in the world.

Death
08-17-2009, 01:49 AM
U guys apparently have nothing better to do then yell at eachother over the damn forums i think a few of u need a break and do something productive!! especially walter who needs to get off the fucking internetz and see the sun for once :ditto:

Pink
08-17-2009, 04:16 AM
Please lock this thread so it wont be bumped again, me and inthebutt agree to disagree and we are friends. End of story we live happily ever after

TheLittlestHobo
08-17-2009, 09:36 AM
U guys apparently have nothing better to do then yell at eachother over the damn forums i think a few of u need a break and do something productive!! especially walter who needs to get off the fucking internetz and see the sun for once :ditto:

But if people do things productive...the forums will be dead like turtle sex. We need the occasional useless posting and slight flaming to keep the boards nigga fresh.

EVL_Ripper
08-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Bump.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-17-2009, 09:57 AM
Bump.

What is the reason for bumping this thread ?

EVL_Ripper
08-17-2009, 11:01 AM
That's my business sir, why don't you mind yours.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-17-2009, 02:26 PM
That's my business sir, why don't you mind yours.

Anything in IBIS is my business. You don't like it ? It's too bad.

EVL_Ripper
08-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Bump.

inthebutt
08-17-2009, 02:58 PM
lawl ripper

but seriously NYS have wickedtribe lock this thread.

I'm amazed its still open even though PINK and I have settled our differences.

&&toasties
08-17-2009, 08:19 PM
lawl ripper

but seriously NYS have wickedtribe lock this thread.

I'm amazed its still open even though PINK and I have settled our differences.

then why bump it?

Breezy
08-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Bump.

Lol, Ripper, you make me want to read 16 pages of bullshit in hope that I find stuff like this :)

Nemesis
08-18-2009, 02:11 PM
i think the best course of action is for pink to kill itself and save us all the trouble.

&&toasties
08-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Lol, Ripper, you make me want to read 16 pages of bullshit in hope that I find stuff like this :)

Where DON'T you find it?