PDA

View Full Version : Lets get the unwritten rules writen

Pink
07-27-2009, 03:37 AM
2 per tubes
Certin cading spots on maps. Lets write all these rules down and lets see what what jigsaw and zero want to approval or not. Let get all of us admins on the same page. I am kinda tired.. cant think of any besides

** 2 per a tube (4 if it 3+ long and open on both ends(Example bumfight)) any more is bad for the team. Person can be too close and get the tube tagged without a train and it blocks line of sight of one or more players. Tubes are small not ment to hold alot of people unlike vents witch are wider, longer most of the time.

** And using money on lila_panic_v2 in the money room.

** Retrying or going to spec to avoid death as both human and zombie (some prick was a jumper, I was pew pewing with a USP then he retried on me before I got my kill)

Please add more, and lets hope to hear from Jigsaw and/or Zero

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 03:46 AM
1.) Team killing. (I.E. blowing the bridge on many of your team mates when there is no zombie on it, or killing team mates with a canon in Natalys or Syberia, or closing doors too quickly in Space Station, or closing the terrorists' door. [SSZZ shouldn't be included because there's multiple ways to go])

2.) Grenade Glitching. (Where you drop a grenade and reconnect to the server, causing the grenade to glitch and kill your team mates.)

3.) Restriction of blocking the secret vent of Abandoned Mall. (Putting two venders on top of each other and one behind it makes it impossible for zombies to push in. Barricading the upstairs area or in the room should be permitted as long as it isn't blocking the vent entrance.)

I don't think the money room or the shelf room should be banned spots. If you ban them then you should ban all the wall cades in tx_highschool. The thing is, people don't usually know how to set barricades up right. Those that do, deserve to have a good, long run, in a hard to break cade. If you put any small group of 2 or 3 players who know what they're doing, the result will almost always be the same: They survive, or one of them gets turned into the first zombie.

I've broken into the money room before, and the shelf room. They are hard, and the people have to really suck inside the cade, I know. But even so, if you have to restrict one of those two spots, I would say the shelf room. There's another spot in zm_wtfhax which is essentially like the money room. You can break into it if it isn't set up right. And just putting the money behind the bookcase won't stop them from crawling in.

This isn't a no reload server, and I really hope it never will be. So saying you can't cade vents or can't have paras in them shouldn't be a rule. Even though I hate paras.

Vladninja
07-27-2009, 04:18 AM
I don't think the money room or the shelf room should be banned spots. If you ban them then you should ban all the wall cades in tx_highschool. The thing is, people don't usually know how to set barricades up right. Those that do, deserve to have a good, long run, in a hard to break cade. If you put any small group of 2 or 3 players who know what they're doing, the result will almost always be the same: They survive, or one of them gets turned into the first zombie.

I've broken into the money room before, and the shelf room. They are hard, and the people have to really suck inside the cade, I know. But even so, if you have to restrict one of those two spots, I would say the shelf room. There's another spot in zm_wtfhax which is essentially like the money room. You can break into it if it isn't set up right. And just putting the money behind the bookcase won't stop them from crawling in.

This isn't a no reload server, and I really hope it never will be. So saying you can't cade vents or can't have paras in them shouldn't be a rule. Even though I hate paras.

I agree... start banning good cade spots and then whats the point of playing any non escape maps. These maps were picked for ZM and we havent had a problem in the long history of IBIS.... dont start making all good areas off limits or no one will play.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 01:44 PM
the two to a tube thing isn't a rule but more of a common courtesy thing. if a third person is in the tube, there gonna block one of the other people in the tube from seeing out of it.

I don't think this should be a set rule but more of a courtesy thing towards a fellow player.

most spots can actually be broken into if you have the right people doing what needs to be done. the other day slasher and I destroyed the red crate on lila_panic as zombies.

the only one that I think should be keep written down as a banned spot is the red room on tx_highschool.

once we getted the deformed configured to how it should be on ZM, than we can look at new spots.

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 03:57 PM
I believe we should, for the time, keep trying to introduce courtesies to the new players, not with authority, but with influence. We should not strive for power, but instead work together towards insuring the continuing success of this server, while keeping it as enjoyable as possible.

I hope that the admins from ZM gather here and share their concerns, and that we do not fight about it, but come to a rational agreement and understanding.

-----------------------------------------------------

Zero and Jigsaw aren't always here, and all of the admins aren't exactly on the same page. We need to resolve this one way or the other. I would hope in a peaceful manor.

Walter, you seem to think when I change maps, its to something I want. Or at least that's how Hitman sees it. I don't care what we play, other people however, do. I put majority votes up always to see if people want the map changed when its a bad map, then ask the senior admin or another admin if they want to make a vote. If they don't, then I make one. I'm not being selfish, I'm doing my job as an admin to keep fun to a maximum, by not forcing people to play bad maps, while admins throw the "I have the seniority" line at me. If you have seniority, then do what the people want and change the map with a multiple map vote that you build.

I ask that you trust me, I've been here long enough to know what maps people like and dislike. And if there is any specific map you want to play then by all means, we can throw it into a map vote if you suggest it.

As for making random rules for a map, I gave you an example of how to do something like that in Snoopie. People voted not to go to the shelf room, and I asked everyone not to go. They complied with the request. I wouldn't go as far as freezing or banning them if they go in there. It was everyone's choice to not go in there.

If I'm wrong then I am sorry and I ask that you correct what I may have misinterpreted. I'm not posting this to start a flame war, and I definitely do not want to argue. Again, I hope that we can rationally and peacefully come to an understanding and agreement.

weeman2412
07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
- WeeMan has got to stop using his Force Push to fuck every non perfect cade in the world
- People has got to stop slapping WeeMan around.. vice versa ROFL

in all seriousness
- The rule of cade breaking has to be more clear.. If you are making a cade.. (its not a cade yet) and someone comes and prevent or failed at helping you make the cade.. is that considered cade breaking.. because there wasn't a cade to begin with >>"

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 04:12 PM
When writing the draft, please also reference my thread: Unbreakable Cades (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1649).

Thanks.

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 04:34 PM
@ James.

Okay James, I do not want to argue either.

Let me explain my rationale for not changing the map.

There were over 35 people playing crazycity. It's not a bad map, and people were having fun, myself included. Hitman, Weeman, Ninja, chase, Okinawa_Dragon, and the majority of players were having a good time. You were in spec bitching that you don't like this map. You put up a vote, like you always seem to do on ever single map after the first or second round, and that is not how it works. When we choose a map, we play it. If "we" (the admins) see that the majority of players aren't complaining or are having fun, we stay on that map. We're not going to be bunnyhopping from map to map just because you don't like it or a few people want it changed. That's how it's worked for the past year, and that's how it's going to stay.

If you don't like a map, alt-tab for the duration of the map, and come back to when it's over. That's what I've ended up doing on several maps that've been overplayed, desert_fortress_v2 to name one of them.

I hope this has given you some insight into my reasoning.

Hitman
07-27-2009, 05:17 PM
@ James.

Okay James, I do not want to argue either.

Let me explain my rationale for not changing the map.

There were over 35 people playing crazycity. It's not a bad map, and people were having fun, myself included. Hitman, Weeman, Ninja, chase, Okinawa_Dragon, and the majority of players were having a good time. You were in spec bitching that you don't like this map. You put up a vote, like you always seem to do on ever single map after the first or second round, and that is not how it works. When we choose a map, we play it. If "we" (the admins) see that the majority of players aren't complaining or are having fun, we stay on that map. We're not going to be bunnyhopping from map to map just because you don't like it or a few people want it changed. That's how it's worked for the past year, and that's how it's going to stay.

If you don't like a map, alt-tab for the duration of the map, and come back to when it's over. That's what I've ended up doing on several maps that've been overplayed, desert_fortress_v2 to name one of them.

I hope this has given you some insight into my reasoning.

What he said

Christmas
07-27-2009, 05:22 PM
I think when it comes to maps, the senior admin should do everything in his/her power to make the NEXT map a map players would want to play on for the duration of the map time. That way admins would not need to bicker about how much people are enjoying a map, if a map has been played long enough for it to be changed, and if there are enough people who have downloaded the map, or whatever the admins get angry at each other about in regards to map quality.

That is my biggest gripe with the "senior admin" and the outbursts about the fact not enough good maps are played.

mastercheff
07-27-2009, 05:23 PM
i was having fun with the "funny" door but i didn't like the map i only knew 2 spots so i would had been grateful to get a new map plox

weeman2412
07-27-2009, 05:39 PM
i was having fun with the "funny" door but i didn't like the map i only knew 2 spots so i would had been grateful to get a new map plox

the only place ur actually safe is that funny door spot :D anywhere else is vulnerable :)

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Like I said, I didn't care what map we played, I put up a vote and they wanted to change it. People were complaining, and rtving.

&&toasties
07-27-2009, 06:05 PM
the two to a tube thing isn't a rule but more of a common courtesy thing. if a third person is in the tube, there gonna block one of the other people in the tube from seeing out of it.

I agree here, the "2 per tube rule" was never a rule.

Only the people who wanted to be courteous, were.

I don't think it should become a rule, either.

Because if we're going to make common courtesy rules, then I want a rule that states whoever is the first zombie, must !ztele out of the cade as a common courtesy.

That's the only thing I can think of at this time that I feel passionate about.

Shinkiro
07-27-2009, 07:02 PM
I believe we should, for the time, keep trying to introduce courtesies to the new players, not with authority, but with influence. We should not strive for power, but instead work together towards insuring the continuing success of this server, while keeping it as enjoyable as possible.

I hope that the admins from ZM gather here and share their concerns, and that we do not fight about it, but come to a rational agreement and understanding.

-----------------------------------------------------

Zero and Jigsaw aren't always here, and all of the admins aren't exactly on the same page. We need to resolve this one way or the other. I would hope in a peaceful manor.

Walter, you seem to think when I change maps, its to something I want. Or at least that's how Hitman sees it. I don't care what we play, other people however, do. I put majority votes up always to see if people want the map changed when its a bad map, then ask the senior admin or another admin if they want to make a vote. If they don't, then I make one. I'm not being selfish, I'm doing my job as an admin to keep fun to a maximum, by not forcing people to play bad maps, while admins throw the "I have the seniority" line at me. If you have seniority, then do what the people want and change the map with a multiple map vote that you build.

I ask that you trust me, I've been here long enough to know what maps people like and dislike. And if there is any specific map you want to play then by all means, we can throw it into a map vote if you suggest it.

As for making random rules for a map, I gave you an example of how to do something like that in Snoopie. People voted not to go to the shelf room, and I asked everyone not to go. They complied with the request. I wouldn't go as far as freezing or banning them if they go in there. It was everyone's choice to not go in there.

If I'm wrong then I am sorry and I ask that you correct what I may have misinterpreted. I'm not posting this to start a flame war, and I definitely do not want to argue. Again, I hope that we can rationally and peacefully come to an understanding and agreement.

Yeah ur right u became an admin for the people and not for yourself but thats in general and for alot of the admins

And most of the time walter dosnt understand this concept

&&toasties
07-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah ur right u became an admin for the people and not for yourself but thats in general and for alot of the admins

A bit harsh, but true.

Pink
07-27-2009, 07:20 PM
This is not a flame thread. Post rules that you heard or want to become a real rule or not. Do not say any names of players that only makes drama. Jigsaw or Zero see nothing but flaming in here they just think this is a joke not a real thread. Lets stay on topic.

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 07:26 PM
I agree here, the "2 per tube rule" was never a rule.

Only the people who wanted to be courteous, were.

I don't think it should become a rule, either.

Because if we're going to make common courtesy rules, then I want a rule that states whoever is the first zombie, must !ztele out of the cade as a common courtesy.

That's the only thing I can think of at this time that I feel passionate about.

The common courtesy rules, also nicknamed the "Bro Code" isn't something that should have to be forced onto the player, but should be a choice players have to make. In a sense, I suppose doing such things as tagging someone when you spawn as a zombie in their barricade can be considered disrespectful if someone really wanted to take it that far. But as I mentioned before, as experienced players, we should be able to set an example via influence.

What I'm trying to do is get all the admins together here so we can figure out what we want as courtesy rules, until Zero or Jigsaw decide to do something.

I know most of the rules/Bro code, I'm pretty sure. Some are ridiculous, while other ones serve a purpose. We have to come to an agreement, and stop fighting against each other. It was the whole purpose of my second post in this thread.

And pink, we aren't trying to start a flame war, just trying to have a discussion.

Again, I ask that the admins and players post their concerns and what they think the solutions may be.

Shinkiro
07-27-2009, 07:42 PM
ppl never learn if your nice and comforting like u >.< :lmao:

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 07:49 PM
ppl never learn if your nice and comforting like u >.< :lmao:

At least they get a better impression.

Besides, if I was yelling at a player to ztele out otherwise I'd ban him, s/he would probably want to tag me. Now if I asked "Please ztele out, I'll do it for you if I ever cade with you and become a zombie." The response would be completely different. Or should be, anyways.

inthebutt
07-27-2009, 09:19 PM

Besides, if I was yelling at a player to ztele out otherwise I'd ban him, s/he would probably want to tag me. Now if I asked "Please ztele out, I'll do it for you if I ever cade with you and become a zombie." The response would be completely different. Or should be, anyways.

actually yelling and being a completely strict admin in game really help, the only people that seem to test me and actually break rules are the new players and the players that don't know me, but other than that alot of our regulars that aren't admin know that I won't deal with any type of rule breaking.

Shinkiro
07-27-2009, 10:01 PM

o i meant to quote toasties lol but true none the less

Shinkiro
07-27-2009, 10:02 PM
This is not a flame thread. Post rules that you heard or want to become a real rule or not. Do not say any names of players that only makes drama. Jigsaw or Zero see nothing but flaming in here they just think this is a joke not a real thread. Lets stay on topic.

actually i was being on topic i know walter and he dosnt care what i say but he still has to work on his admin none the less lol but u should learn what a flame really is before jumping in and if u want my opinion on unwritten rules well there's ur problem, if its not written down then its not a rule enough said and if i choose to abide to "said" unwritten rule then ill make that choice not the admin for they cant enforce a non existent rule without it being called abuse as for common courtesy well thats always a good thing and thats how it usually has been so i dont mind common courtesy...once in a while

walterbrunswick
07-27-2009, 10:45 PM

Honestly?

A bit harsh, but true.

You're the last one who should be commenting on anyone's reasons for getting admin. Let's not forget why you got admin, and what happened as a result.

If you don't want to look foolish, you should probably not be throwing out comments about understanding the concept of becoming an "admin for the people."

Sorry if I was being harsh there, and I want to believe that you've learned since then, but I found your remark distastefully hypocritical.

actually i was being on topic i know walter and he dosnt care what i say but he still has to work on his admin none the less lol

I care about what you say, but really, you are clueless a lot of the time.

Anyway, I'm open to your criticism. Please tell me some things I can work on.

--

EDIT: To say, if you actually knew me, you'd know that I'm a pretty good listener. And besides, why are you on the forums? You should be on your honeymoon...

EDIT 02: To include &&toasties' quote and a response.

walterbrunswick
07-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Never tell your password to anyone.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
00:47 - Death | EnC|: yo
00:47 - Death | EnC|: u crazy canadian
00:48 - Death | EnC|: who should be put into jail for our saftey
00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: wtf
00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: you're a dick
00:48 - Death | EnC|: nah just human
00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: what's this about me not listening to you and not being a good admin?
00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: :\
00:48 - Death | EnC|: eh sometimes u put on maps that suck
00:48 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: how long have we played together...
00:49 - Death | EnC|: and i mean really suck
00:49 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: lol is that your basis?
00:49 - Death | EnC|: yes lol
00:49 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: you shallow ass!
00:49 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: lol
00:49 - Death | EnC|: i cant help it
00:49 - Death | EnC|: lol
00:51 - Death | EnC|: and other then that i make a point dont i?
00:51 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: idk DO YOU!?
00:51 - Death | EnC|: i mean on the unwritten rules u dumbass
00:51 - Death | EnC|: lol
00:51 - Death | EnC|: those are full of shit
00:51 - Death | EnC|: and i know i do make a point
00:51 - Death | EnC|: but do u agree?
00:52 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: partially
00:52 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: I agree with Anex and Pink
00:52 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: some unwritten rules are just normally enforced with light pressure
00:53 - Death | EnC|: pink is a unexperianced smartass
00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: she's learning, give her time
00:53 - Death | EnC|: other then that
00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: she's better than some of these smartasses I've seen on here
00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: they get admin for a month and think they're king of the world
00:53 - Death | EnC|: i dont think they should be enforced consideing there not techinically rules
00:53 - Death | EnC|: exactally
00:54 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: last year the GS-ZM people enforced all of that
00:54 - Death | EnC|: no they didnt
00:54 - Death | EnC|: only if it became too much
00:54 - Death | EnC|: like 6 ppl in a tube
00:54 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: :\
00:54 - Death | EnC|: of course u slap one or 2 out
00:54 - Death | EnC|: its was just too many
00:54 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: lol you just suck at holding a tube so you need 5 guys to help you
00:55 - Death | EnC|: lol bs all i need is one guy with a para and im good
00:55 - Death | EnC|: cause all i need is ma shotty
00:55 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: exactly!
00:55 - Death | EnC|: ONE GUY!!!
00:55 - Death | EnC|: not 5 lol
00:55 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: well fine
00:55 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: but then why shouldn't the "2pt" rule be enforced
00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: if 2 guys can hold it off!
00:56 - Death | EnC|: well
00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: otherwise it just gets ridiculous
00:56 - Death | EnC|: it shouldnt because its funny as hell when u all die
00:56 - Death | EnC|: or
00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: lol
00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: your name is Death
00:56 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: you're not the best one to consult on this matter
00:56 - Death | EnC|: when then the zombie ends up being the first person in the tube and u have 5 ppl behind u
00:57 - Death | EnC|: ur all fucked except the unlucky bastard thinking he was gonna die
00:57 - Death | EnC|: cause he can get out in like 2 secs
00:57 - Death | EnC|: fuck u
00:57 - Death | EnC|: lol
00:57 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: :\
00:58 - Death | EnC|: dude ive been here longer then most of the guys here
00:58 - Death | EnC|: we both have
00:58 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: I actually started playing around May '08, the latest...
00:58 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: Idk if you were on then
00:58 - Death | EnC|: dude
00:58 - Death | EnC|: i was here in 07
00:58 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: Wait nvm
00:58 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: Yeah I was gonna say I'll shut up lol
00:59 - Death | EnC|: lol
00:59 - Death | EnC|: yeah thats right

There ^^

I don't know if that resolves anything, but yeah.

Vladninja
07-28-2009, 01:14 AM
note to self dont talk to Walter on Steam unless you want everyone to read it. LOL... wheres the bro code there.:pals:

sorry for being off topic but it had to be said.

Vladninja
07-28-2009, 01:16 AM
unwritten rules well there's ur problem, if its not written down then its not a rule enough said and if i choose to abide to "said" unwritten rule then ill make that choice not the admin for they cant enforce a non existent rule without it being called abuse as for common courtesy well thats always a good thing and thats how it usually has been so i dont mind common courtesy...once in a while

Im all about you guys getting together and showing Zero some suggestions on new rules... but shinkiro said it perfectly. :wtg:

walterbrunswick
07-28-2009, 01:26 AM
note to self dont talk to Walter on Steam unless you want everyone to read it. LOL... wheres the bro code there.:pals:

Keep your pants on Vlad. It was nothing personal.

Just gives more insight into the discussion.

Vladninja
07-28-2009, 01:27 AM
Keep your pants on Vlad. It was nothing personal.

Hey my pants are.... well.... ok but that has nothing to do with your thread.

And I did... lol.... that means laugh out loud. It was a joke noob.... gossssssh.

Jeimuzu
07-28-2009, 04:15 AM
I know a truly impossible spot. I don't know how I forgot about it.

Putting a shelf into the elevator on fiddlers green shouldn't be allowed. I think it's already considered glitching.

inthebutt
07-28-2009, 06:39 AM
00:53 - Death | EnC|: pink is a unexperianced smartass
00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: she's learning, give her time
00:53 - Death | EnC|: other then that
00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: she's better than some of these smartasses I've seen on here
00:53 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: they get admin for a month and think they're king of the world
[/FONT]

get it right walter I've been an admin on ZM for 4 months!!!! not one but 4. noob.

here is the thing I have a gripe about, even if we set all these unwritten rules into actual rules, who's to say people are actually gonna follow them??? clearly in the rules it says do no cade break but yet I watched 4 people do it yesterday. same thing goes for the glitched spot on some maps, people do know its off limits but yet they still go there and camp out.

Christmas
07-28-2009, 07:59 AM
get it right walter I've been an admin on ZM for 4 months!!!! not one but 4. noob.

here is the thing I have a gripe about, even if we set all these unwritten rules into actual rules, who's to say people are actually gonna follow them??? clearly in the rules it says do no cade break but yet I watched 4 people do it yesterday. same thing goes for the glitched spot on some maps, people do know its off limits but yet they still go there and camp out.

People break the cades for three reasons.

1. They are new and really don't understand the general concept of how a cade should be set up.
2. They are trying to fuck shit up
3. They are fucking retarded.

I put the majority of ZM players under option 3. If you haven't noticed I like to call people fucking retarded often.

inthebutt
07-28-2009, 11:18 AM
People break the cades for three reasons.

1. They are new and really don't understand the general concept of how a cade should be set up.
2. They are trying to fuck shit up
3. They are fucking retarded.

I put the majority of ZM players under option 3. If you haven't noticed I like to call people fucking retarded often.

I have noticed, jeez christmas why do you have to be so angry in game on your mic??

yesterday on ZM it seem like everyone was under the second category.

Christmas
07-28-2009, 05:29 PM
I have noticed, jeez christmas why do you have to be so angry in game on your mic??

Because I hate it (HATE HATE HATE IT) when people fuck my shit up. And it happens so Goddamn often.

inthebutt
07-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Because I hate it (HATE HATE HATE IT) when people fuck my shit up. And it happens so Goddamn often.

and your the one pushing me to be nicer toward the players in the server.

see what happens when admins get to nice?? bans that only last 5-30 minutes.

that's never gonna teach someone that the shit there doing on the ZM server won't be tolerated like a day ban or a 7 day ban.

Christmas
07-28-2009, 09:30 PM
and your the one pushing me to be nicer toward the players in the server.

I didn't say that now. I just said insta-perma bans aren't my favorite policy.

see what happens when admins get to nice?? bans that only last 5-30 minutes.

that's never gonna teach someone that the shit there doing on the ZM server won't be tolerated like a day ban or a 7 day ban.

Essentially.

Potato
07-28-2009, 10:01 PM
But if admins act without thinking of the server and just banning everyone for a week the server ends up with 15 people at 8 o clock on a Tuesday night and then the people don't learn from there mistakes they just don't come back...

weeman2412
07-28-2009, 11:10 PM
O.o now that you mention it.. the server is a lot more empty then they were back when pooter and mallissin was still admin.. WHY THE HELL ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME MAPS OVER AND OVER AGAIN -.- YES the maps are shiny new.. but you don't have to freakin rape them all 24/7

theres almost no point in getting a reserve slot..

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 12:35 AM
But if admins act without thinking of the server and just banning everyone for a week the server ends up with 15 people at 8 o clock on a Tuesday night and then the people don't learn from there mistakes they just don't come back...

actually the ZM server has been pretty full these last two days. alot of new people as well and a good mix of regs.

Shinkiro
07-29-2009, 12:51 AM

well when there actual rules u can actually enforce them and ppl will know then that there not unwritten and will be punished if not followed

Shinkiro
07-29-2009, 12:52 AM
also walter ur a TERRIBLE ADMIN cause u always play both sides of the coin if u haven't realized :lmao::lmao: and ur weird as hell when u SAVE every convo u have with everyone in logs...seriously fucked up >.> lol XD

Shinkiro
07-29-2009, 01:01 AM
I know a truly impossible spot. I don't know how I forgot about it.

Putting a shelf into the elevator on fiddlers green shouldn't be allowed. I think it's already considered glitching.

unless its by accident lol :icon_mrgreen:

Edit: Triple post my bad

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:34 AM
You're the last one who should be commenting on anyone's reasons for getting admin. Let's not forget why you got admin, and what happened as a result.

If you don't want to look foolish, you should probably not be throwing out comments about understanding the concept of becoming an "admin for the people."

Sorry if I was being harsh there, and I want to believe that you've learned since then, but I found your remark distastefully hypocritical.

I don't believe you truly remember WHY *I* got admin.

I got it after I was abused on and BANNED by Whytboiz because *HE* interrupted a conversation I was having with NYS and I told him to mind his own.

And talk about foolishness, you're developing this attitude where you seem to think you know everything, and you're only making a fool of yourself.

Do not speak of what you do not know of.

It's distastefully hypocritical.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:35 AM

disrespectful isn't it?

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:41 AM
also walter ur a TERRIBLE ADMIN cause u always play both sides of the coin if u haven't realized :lmao::lmao: and ur weird as hell when u SAVE every convo u have with everyone in logs...seriously fucked up >.> lol XD

He's not terrible, just hypocritical.

He always points out the flaws of others, while he himself is not perfect.

Just an idea Walter:

Look in the mirror before you criticize others.

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 12:08 PM
When the hell was this a psychological thread

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 12:11 PM
When the hell was this a psychological thread

No idea.

didn't read ALL of the posts.

xDD

Though, I admit, I shouldn't be picking and choosing here...

walterbrunswick
07-29-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't believe you truly remember WHY *I* got admin.

I got it after I was abused on and BANNED by Whytboiz because *HE* interrupted a conversation I was having with NYS and I told him to mind his own.

And talk about foolishness, you're developing this attitude where you seem to think you know everything, and you're only making a fool of yourself.

Do not speak of what you do not know of.

It's distastefully hypocritical.

The Whytboiz incident was not the reason. That happened in the ZM server if I recall. You got admin later on, because of problems in the GunGame server, because you were not getting the respect that you feel you deserved. Respect is earned, not handed out at the flea market. But at the same time, you helped fuel the fire that would end up burning you. That thread that you started is still there, you know...

disrespectful isn't it?

It was a joke. Or did you not bother to read Vlad's follow-up response?

And I did... lol.... that means laugh out loud. It was a joke noob.... gossssssh.

He's not terrible, just hypocritical.

He always points out the flaws of others, while he himself is not perfect.

Just an idea Walter:

Look in the mirror before you criticize others.

Lastly, I agree with you ^^

Yes, I have been hypocritical.

Yes, I am not perfect.

Yes, I can admit to my mistakes.

I am open to criticism, &&toasties.

All I ask is that you be open too.

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Respect is earned, not handed out at the flea market

you might wanna never say that again walter, you have yet to earn it in ZM.

as much as autumn don't see eye to eye on anything and I still hate her, she actually has the respect of quite a few admins on right now.

I've only heard of regs that respect you, haven't heard another admin yet say you were a serious admin.

just wanted to point that out.

walterbrunswick
07-29-2009, 05:47 PM
you might wanna never say that again walter, you have yet to earn it in ZM.

as much as autumn don't see eye to eye on anything and I still hate her, she actually has the respect of quite a few admins on right now.

I've only heard of regs that respect you, haven't heard another admin yet say you were a serious admin.

just wanted to point that out.

Thank you for your input, inthebutt.

As far as respect goes in ZM, I have yet to see how I have not earned it. Can you point it out for me, 'twould be mighty helpful, Mr. 4-month admin.

Numerous times people have called me in to restore order, ban a hacker or watch a suspicious player, while I was online or in-game in another IBIS server.

I'm glad Autumn has respect. I can see that she's working for it, learning on the way, and I support her on that.

Thanks.

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Numerous times people have called me in to restore order, ban a hacker or watch a suspicious player, while I was online or in-game in another IBIS server.

you just proved my point, all those people aren't admins. otherwise why would they call you into the server to ban a hacker or watch a suspicious player, all while you were online or in-game in another IBIS server???

oh and your welcome walter.

walterbrunswick
07-29-2009, 09:51 PM
you just proved my point, all those people aren't admins. otherwise why would they call you into the server to ban a hacker or watch a suspicious player, all while you were online or in-game in another IBIS server???

oh and your welcome walter.

You're getting on my nerves. What the fuck is your point? What are you trying to prove?

I didn't ask for your validation as a "respected admin," because I've been here 9 months before you, I've been through the rundown, and you're not going to tell me anything I don't know. Your opinion on me is, frankly, irrelevant. I know who I know, good admins know me and I know them, and I associate with people I know and like.

Don't bother replying unless you got something worthwhile to say.

Thanks that is all.

Christmas
07-29-2009, 09:56 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Same shit, different day.

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 10:01 PM
You're getting on my nerves. What the fuck is your point? What are you trying to prove?

I didn't ask for your validation as a "respected admin," because I've been here 9 months before you, I've been through the rundown, and you're not going to tell me anything I don't know. Your opinion on me is, frankly, irrelevant. I know who I know, good admins know me and I know them, and I associate with people I know and like.

Don't bother replying unless you got something worthwhile to say.

Thanks that is all.

my point is and all I'm trying to point out is, you gotta stop trying to be such a nice guy all the time. your to nice of an admin, your to nice of a person. examples in game you barley threaten to punish people, all you do is warn them and most of the time they just keep on doing it. sure I've seen you ban and kick some people here and there but your too nice of an admin. did you read TURTLES post??? he summed the whole thing about you and autumn up in about 4 lines. first you fight with her and call her all sorts of names, than you go and make up about it to become friends again and now your back to "liking" her or as TURTLE said being her bitch (no offense to autumn in any of this)

I just wanted to show you that being mean and nasty is also a good thing. just like me and how I operate as an admin in the ZM server.

see now that I'm on your nerves, doesn't that make you feel any better??? or do you still wanna play this bullshit nice guy card???

walterbrunswick
07-29-2009, 10:12 PM
my point is and all I'm trying to point out is, you gotta stop trying to be such a nice guy all the time. your to nice of an admin, your to nice of a person. examples in game you barley threaten to punish people, all you do is warn them and most of the time they just keep on doing it. sure I've seen you ban and kick some people here and there but your too nice of an admin. did you read TURTLES post??? he summed the whole thing about you and autumn up in about 4 lines. first you fight with her and call her all sorts of names, than you go and make up about it to become friends again and now your back to "liking" her or as TURTLE said being her bitch (no offense to autumn in any of this)

I just wanted to show you that being mean and nasty is also a good thing. just like me and how I operate as an admin in the ZM server.

see now that I'm on your nerves, doesn't that make you feel any better??? or do you still wanna play this bullshit nice guy card???

Point taken. I may be a nice guy, I believe in giving people second chances. There is good in everyone. Doesn't mean I haven't yelled at/banned people before for being fucking retarded. You seem to miss all the action. You're not on very much, I noticed.

Everyone has good in them, or they were once good. That doesn't mean that some people in this world don't deserve to be shot for what they've done.

Autumn and I are, to an extent, friends again. We've gotten over our differences. I like certain qualities about her, but we've moved apart in the "romantic" sense. Nothing wrong in being friends though.

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Point taken. I may be a nice guy, I believe in giving people second chances. There is good in everyone. Doesn't mean I haven't yelled at/banned people before for being fucking retarded. You seem to miss all the action. You're not on very much, I noticed.

Everyone has good in them, or they were once good. That doesn't mean that some people in this world don't deserve to be shot for what they've done.

Autumn and I are, to an extent, friends again. We've gotten over our differences. I like certain qualities about her, but we've moved apart in the "romantic" sense. Nothing wrong in being friends though.

some of us have a REAL job walter, I can only hop on so much now at work and I'm in the process of redecorating my house and backyard.

plus I'm on enough to know what goes down, who the problem makers are and what admins are slacking.

people never change walter, no matter how much you wanna believe it or how much that person trys to change. no one ever changes, sure it may be for like a month or year but eventually everyone goes back to their old habits.

just remember that.

**EDIT**

second chances shouldn't be given either if they are given, they should be earned.

walterbrunswick
07-29-2009, 10:43 PM
some of us have a REAL job walter, I can only hop on so much now at work and I'm in the process of redecorating my house and backyard.

plus I'm on enough to know what goes down, who the problem makers are and what admins are slacking.

people never change walter, no matter how much you wanna believe it or how much that person trys to change. no one ever changes, sure it may be for like a month or year but eventually everyone goes back to their old habits.

just remember that.

**EDIT**

second chances shouldn't be given either if they are given, they should be earned.

1) People can change. I changed. Autumn changed. There is concrete proof.

2) Just because an admin hasn't banned anyone any given day does not mean they are slacking:stupid:

3) I'm unemployed, and I hate it. I'm going street-walking tomorrow to look for HELP WANTED signs.

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 10:49 PM
1) People can change. I changed. Autumn changed. There is concrete proof.

2) Just because an admin hasn't banned anyone any given day does not mean their are slacking:stupid:

1) I'll give you and her at tops 3 months before you two are back at each others throats.

2) I never said they had to ban people to be productivity being an admin, I'm talking about all the mic spammers lately that play there fucking annoying HLS clips, just like convicted I've had to warn him multiple times today to stop that shit with his over 9000 clip. its like deja vu all over again with christmas and his chocolate HLS clip.

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 10:52 PM
umm.. if you go ban crazy... the server would be empty :D ... thats why you don't see me banning anyone.. mostly kicks move to spectate.. and shit like that.. if i wanted to ban someone I'll just add their Steam ID to the auto KICK list.. just to piss them off :)..

walterbrunswick
07-29-2009, 10:53 PM
1) I'll give you and her at tops 3 months before you two are back at each others throats.

2) I never said they had to ban people to be productivity being an admin, I'm talking about all the mic spammers lately that play there fucking annoying HLS clips, just like convicted I've had to warn him multiple times today to stop that shit with his over 9000 clip. its like deja vu all over again with christmas and his chocolate HLS clip.

I think you are blowing things out of proportion...

If you're talking about e2n*Convicted, he is a friend of mine, and he's been here MANY months before you, and I'd be VERY surprised if he was mic spamming...

I've been on a lot more than you recently and I haven't noticed "all the mic spammers lately"...

Either you are lying, or you are really confused. Take a Valium or something and calm down...:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

Christmas
07-29-2009, 10:54 PM

I must say that i have not seen a single demo that shows i was playing the clip over and over again.

At the most it was once per round. Seriously, just back the fuck off my "spamming" already.

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 11:18 PM
I must say that i have not seen a single demo that shows i was playing the clip over and over again.

At the most it was once per round. Seriously, just back the fuck off my "spamming" already.

oh christmas, I don't need a demo to prove it lol.

but I still heart you too.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:22 PM
The Whytboiz incident was not the reason. That happened in the ZM server if I recall. You got admin later on, because of problems in the GunGame server, because you were not getting the respect that you feel you deserved. Respect is earned, not handed out at the flea market. But at the same time, you helped fuel the fire that would end up burning you. That thread that you started is still there, you know...

It was a joke. Or did you not bother to read Vlad's follow-up response?

Lastly, I agree with you ^^

Yes, I have been hypocritical.

Yes, I am not perfect.

Yes, I can admit to my mistakes.

I am open to criticism, &&toasties.

All I ask is that you be open too.

Walter, you're so full of shit.

Honestly.

Re-read what you write to people, and think about it.

And stop calling me &&toasties, you know my name is Autumn.

:\

walterbrunswick
07-29-2009, 11:25 PM

Honestly.

I've thought about it enough, thanks.

Autumn.

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 11:25 PM

Honestly.

wow good thing I didn't start a pool, I called three months and I sure would have lost.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:27 PM
I've thought about it enough, thanks.

Autumn.

Obviously not.

^^

Vladninja
07-29-2009, 11:35 PM
So can we move this admin fight to Pay-Per-View... :fencing:

I mean seriously if you all are gonna fight it out... Id really like to make some money off of it.

or maybe we could get back on topic?

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:38 PM
So can we move this admin fight to Pay-Per-View... :fencing:

I mean seriously if you all are gonna fight it out... Id really like to make some money off of it.

or maybe we could get back on topic?

What's a topic?

Vladninja
07-29-2009, 11:43 PM
What's a topic?

:hm::pics:

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 11:51 PM

Lmao.

Anthony passed on the message.

I'll try.

^^

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 01:40 AM

maybe you should join us vlad, become an admin and we can go 8 on 8 in a no hold cage match.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-30-2009, 05:06 AM
inthebutt i love you but walter has been around awhile and he's got my respect. I've known him for over a year now, and he hardly starts shit. I've seen him do the right thing, but i've seen him make mistakes.

Hey we all do.

You and walter both have different approaches as admins on how to handle situations. Your both good admins, and i try to be more like you guys. Some days im mean, more strict...others im calm and give out 5 min bans.

So basically your like the 2 opposites which make a whole. I guess?

Walter+inthebutt+holy at the bar = priceless.

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 11:46 AM
inthebutt i love you but walter has been around awhile and he's got my respect. I've known him for over a year now, and he hardly starts shit. I've seen him do the right thing, but i've seen him make mistakes.

Hey we all do.

You and walter both have different approaches as admins on how to handle situations. Your both good admins, and i try to be more like you guys. Some days im mean, more strict...others im calm and give out 5 min bans.

So basically your like the 2 opposites which make a whole. I guess?

Walter+inthebutt+holy at the bar = priceless.

I guess I should have said this earlier lol, I have nothing against walter, he is a cool guy and good admin. I was just pushing some of his buttons to show him that its okay to be mean and an asshole too. that you don't always have to be so nice about everything.

This idea of yours HOLY "Walter+inthebutt+holy at the bar = priceless" is god like.

weeman2412
07-30-2009, 12:01 PM
where the hell am I in the picture O.o ..

T-T

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 12:07 PM
DAMNIT WEEMAN u arnt wanted OK?!?! :lmao:

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 03:55 PM
where the hell am I in the picture O.o ..

T-T

I still love you!

Jeimuzu
07-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Must we always get off topic and have spam posts?

I think the rules are fine as they are to be honest. And everything is a lot nicer in zm the last few days I played. So things are improving.

People are choosing to follow courtesies as well I've noticed. So maybe this wasn't a total waste.

weeman2412
07-30-2009, 06:46 PM
Must we always get off topic and have spam posts?

I think the rules are fine as they are to be honest. And everything is a lot nicer in zm the last few days I played. So things are improving.

People are choosing to follow courtesies as well I've noticed. So maybe this wasn't a total waste.

but these courtesies.. are making the game bullshit.. if u get tagged in an ungodly hard cade to break.. ur suppose to tag other people.. but now people just ztele out.. leaving some to no opportunity for the zombies to tag again... thats almost as bullshit as a zombie blocking the tubes for a human.. New comers will see this and think IBIS server is a joke..

Courtesy is also known as peer pressure... ADmins are suppose to be making this game fun.. not pressuring all the nubs so that the game will only be enjoyable for the pros only..

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 07:23 PM
but these courtesies.. are making the game bullshit.. if u get tagged in an ungodly hard cade to break.. ur suppose to tag other people.. but now people just ztele out.. leaving some to no opportunity for the zombies to tag again... thats almost as bullshit as a zombie blocking the tubes for a human.. New comers will see this and think IBIS server is a joke..

Courtesy is also known as peer pressure... ADmins are suppose to be making this game fun.. not pressuring all the nubs so that the game will only be enjoyable for the pros only..

I see WeeMans point, tbh...

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 07:30 PM

when i say courtesy i usually do it to be nice if its just 2 ppl or if i want to be a dick ill definatly kill all those fuckers

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 07:38 PM
when i say courtesy i usually do it to be nice if its just 2 ppl or if i want to be a dick ill definatly kill all those fuckers

Sounds just like you, lmao.

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 08:30 PM
seriously besides the two months I was gone, before that all of us got along really well on the server, ask any of the regs and admins. we all got along and we all had tons of fun.

I really don't know what has happened but everyone seems to be complete chaos in the server. way to many people are playing HLS clips and way to may people are playing music over there mics. serious its funny the first one or two times someone plays a clip. but constantly playing it the entire round is not.

seriously when have you ever seen ZERO or JigSaw even play any clips of sound/music on HLS. they don't and even if they did, they wouldn't play it every 30 seconds.

Christmas
07-30-2009, 08:49 PM
seriously besides the two months I was gone, before that all of us got along really well on the server, ask any of the regs and admins. we all got along and we all had tons of fun.

I really don't know what has happened but everyone seems to be complete chaos in the server. way to many people are playing HLS clips and way to may people are playing music over there mics. serious its funny the first one or two times someone plays a clip. but constantly playing it the entire round is not.

seriously when have you ever seen ZERO or JigSaw even play any clips of sound/music on HLS. they don't and even if they did, they wouldn't play it every 30 seconds.

Just because Jigsaw and Zero don't use hls doesn't mean that hls is the worst thing in the world.

Even when I did it I didn't play it over and over again (and the only time I ever did was when Mastagunz would play his chocolate clip).

Curdy doesn't play it more than twice a round, Breezy spams way too much and I've given him punishment for it, and I don't know of anyone else who uses it.

Besides, Zero is barely on and Jigsaw just doesn't have it. Not many people do have the program installed because it is kind of annoying to install to begin with.

I also think you are exaggerating.

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Just because Jigsaw and Zero don't use hls doesn't mean that hls is the worst thing in the world.

Even when I did it I didn't play it over and over again (and the only time I ever did was when Mastagunz would play his chocolate clip).

Curdy doesn't play it more than twice a round, Breezy spams way too much and I've given him punishment for it, and I don't know of anyone else who uses it.

Besides, Zero is barely on and Jigsaw just doesn't have it. Not many people do have the program installed because it is kind of annoying to install to begin with.

I also think you are exaggerating.

actually its just breezy I'm after, your right christmas you have stopped. thats why I didn't name any names in it. Curdy isn't as bad as breezy.

oh and now I know he has a history of spamming HLS, cause you've had to punish him.

see walter this now gives me the right to ban him and for 7 days if I choose, since another admin has already warned and muted him as well as I have.

breezy is mine the next time he decides to spam anything.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 09:20 PM
actually its just breezy I'm after, your right christmas you have stopped. thats why I didn't name any names in it. Curdy isn't as bad as breezy.

oh and now I know he has a history of spamming HLS, cause you've had to punish him.

see walter this now gives me the right to ban him and for 7 days if I choose, since another admin has already warned and muted him as well as I have.

I agree with Christmas, you are very much so over-exaggerating.

Kazee muted Breezy for a few seconds just playfully. He wasn't being overly annoying, and we had laughs because of him. ZM is supposed to be fun; this is not Soviet Russia!

You really need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN inthebutt. Nobody is going to like you if you keep this uptight behavior up. I'm telling you this for your own good. You already have started on your rep for an uptight admin. Keep it up and see what happens.

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 09:33 PM
I agree with Christmas, you are very much so over-exaggerating.

Kazee muted Breezy for a few seconds just playfully. He wasn't being overly annoying, and we had laughs because of him. ZM is supposed to be fun; this is not Soviet Russia!

I wasn't talking about kazee muting him. I was talking about christmas having to mute him. maybe if you read my post instead of what I say ingame it would be alot easier.

read christmas's post, he said breezy plays his HLS way to much and in game christmas muted him as well.

he is known and has a history of playing way to much HLS.

I don't know why you keep defending someone who is causing problems on the server.

**EDIT**

walter if you can show me anywhere in the rules or TOS that specifically say I have to be a nice admin or I can't be a strict admin. than I'll completely change the way I admin. no more being strict and uptight.

if you can't than I'm sticking to my way and only giving once chance.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:02 PM
I wasn't talking about kazee muting him. I was talking about christmas having to mute him. maybe if you read my post instead of what I say ingame it would be alot easier.

read christmas's post, he said breezy plays his HLS way to much and in game christmas muted him as well.

he is know and has a history of playing way to much HLS.

I don't know why you keep defending someone who is causing problems on the server.

that's how Walter rolls.

Breezys' a good kid, he just spams too much.

I've told him so as well.

Walter defending all of the people doing wrong (assumed or proven), whether they be an admin or regular, is just like when I was being witch hunted and my friends defended me.

He's just defending them because he's their friend, whether what he says is true or false. Which I believe most of it is him being blinded because he still is, and always will be, very gullible.

No offense Walter. Like you, I am only trying to be honest.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 10:08 PM
that's how Walter rolls.

Walter defending all of the people doing wrong (assumed or proven), whether they be an admin or regular, is just like when I was being witch hunted and my friends defended me.

He's just defending them because he's their friend, whether what he says is true or false. Which I believe most of it is him being blinded because he still is, and always will be, very gullible.

I don't defend people who do wrong. I believe in being fair, and having fun. If someone is doing something wrong, come forward with proper evidence.

Autumn, you are just plain stupid. Honesty is something that doesn't spring to mind when I think of you.

I admit Autumn, I defended you when you were wrong, and I regret that. But I've learned since then. I learned that you use people, and I want nothing to do with that.

Thanks for exploiting my gullibility, you were always such a good and noble character:wtg:

Christmas
07-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Walter, Breezy does play it A LOT, and I've muted him on numerous occasions.

There is a difference between having a good time and hearing the clip every so often, but that hasn't been happening.

Breezy talked with me and says he will be cutting down on it since he misinterpreted my reaction to him playing the clip.

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 10:10 PM
that's how Walter rolls.

see another admin who says he spams too much!!!!

**EDIT**

This isn't looking too good for you walter or breezy.

if you want evidence I will be sure to include a demo of him spamming his HLS when I do ban him for 7 days.

you can't stop it walter.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't defend people who do wrong. I believe in being fair, and having fun. If someone is doing something wrong, come forward with proper evidence.

Autumn, you are just plain stupid. Honesty is something that doesn't spring to mind when I think of you.

I admit Autumn, I defended you when you were wrong, and I regret that. But I've learned since then. I learned that you use people, and I want nothing to do with that.

Thanks for exploiting my gullibility, you were always such a good and noble character:wtg:

Ignorance and patheticness always spring to mind when I think of you.

You think I'm moronic?

You don't look in the mirror much do you.

If you knew me as well as you claim you do, which I can tell you that you don't...NO ONE does.

As Deprod said, STOP bringing your personal issues into the forums.

It only makes YOU look bad. So stop trying to blame all of your issues on me, I have nothing to do with the probelms you have.

You don't believe in fairness, you only believe in believing in something when you are benefited.

So if you are going to persist in personally attacking me, take it to PM's.

the more you bring your damn drama here, the more people are going to get annoyed with you.

Breezy
07-30-2009, 10:15 PM

he is known and has a history of playing way to much HLS.

**EDIT**

walter if you can show me anywhere in the rules or TOS that specifically say I have to be a nice admin or I can't be a strict admin. than I'll completely change the way I admin. no more being strict and uptight.

if you can't than I'm sticking to my way and only giving once chance.
I don't know if you have noticed, but look at the "variety" of who has banned me. Let's see we have... Christmas... Christmas... Christmas.. Mastagunz (You asshole <3) Christmas, then walter today. I talked to christmas today and I have realized he really doesn't like it, to me it was just playful, but I understand HE truly doesn't like it. And yeah nothing in the "rules" says that you need to be a nice admin, but neither does it say it in life. It's called not being a dick in a video game. Think about it this way, in a video game your here to have fun, the mic spam that I get banned for is "The duck song" I'll be leaving christmas alone with it for now, since he truly finds it annoying, but I know a good number of people who like to hear it now and then.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 10:16 PM
This isn't looking too good for you walter or breezy.

if you want evidence I will be sure to include a demo of him spamming his HLS when I do ban him for 7 days.

you can't stop it walter.

Haha. Ban him, I don't care.

I banned him for 60 mins earlier for being a dickhead and causing problems.

It's up to him to control his behavior. I'm not defending anyone, just making sure justice is kept.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:20 PM
I don't know if you have noticed, but look at the "variety" of who has banned me. Let's see we have... Christmas... Christmas... Christmas.. Mastagunz (You asshole <3) Christmas, then walter today. I talked to christmas today and I have realized he really doesn't like it, to me it was just playful, but I understand HE truly doesn't like it. And yeah nothing in the "rules" says that you need to be a nice admin, but neither does it say it in life. It's called not being a dick in a video game. Think about it this way, in a video game your here to have fun, the mic spam that I get banned for is "The duck song" I'll be leaving christmas alone with it for now, since he truly finds it annoying, but I know a good number of people who like to hear it now and then.

and to think, I was there when he first got his HLSS.

He even asked me how it worked, lmao.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Ignorance and patheticness always spring to mind when I think of you.

You think I'm moronic?

You don't look in the mirror much do you.

If you knew me as well as you claim you do, which I can tell you that you don't...NO ONE does.

As Deprod said, STOP bringing your personal issues into the forums.

It only makes YOU look bad. So stop trying to blame all of your issues on me, I have nothing to do with the probelms you have.

You don't believe in fairness, you only believe in believing in something when you are benefited.

So if you are going to persist in personally attacking me, take it to PM's.

the more you bring your damn drama here, the more people are going to get annoyed with you.

I don't EVER want to know you. What I know of you so far is that you're delusional, crazy, and you lie or twist the truth when it benefits you.

You're calling me out on personal issues, so I'm hitting back. Don't like it? Take it to PM. Otherwise be prepared for an offensive.

Don't fucking tell me what I believe in. I believe in what I believe in, that is that. Not you, or anyone is going to sway that.

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 10:26 PM

I'm not the one being a dick here breezy, its hard to hear other people and what there saying on the mic when someone is crying into there's, spamming some duck shit or just repeating a number constantly to vote for that map.

next time you do decide to play the HLS clip just ask yourself one question first, how would I feel if I was trying to say something and someone just started up some random sound or music??

if your okay with that, than you do deserve the ban.

oh and walter my ban won't be for 60 minutes, it will be for 7 days, that's 10,080 minutes.

**EDIT**

jeez walter, calm down.

your gonna cause her more problems when she already has enough??

I hate autumn but I'm not gonna cause her more problems right now and your calling me an uptight asshole.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:27 PM
I don't EVER want to know you. What I know of you so far is that you're delusional, crazy, and you lie or twist the truth when it benefits you.

You're calling me out on personal issues, so I'm hitting back. Don't like it? Take it to PM. Otherwise be prepared for an offensive.

Don't fucking tell me what I believe in. I believe in what I believe in, that is that. Not you, or anyone is going to sway that.

I have never personally attack you, Walter.

who is the one who posts personal conversations?

Not me.

who is the one who tells everyone that persons MOST IMPORTANT SECRET that they TRUSTED you with?

Not me.

Who is the one who is always pre-judging people?

Sure as hell not me.

Go on the offensive, you'll be the one to get in trouble.

Not me.

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Flame war start yet??? o wait im late in saying that arnt i? :lmao:

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 10:32 PM
I have never personally attack you, Walter.

who is the one who posts personal conversations?

Not me.

who is the one who tells everyone that persons MOST IMPORTANT SECRET that they TRUSTED you with?

Not me.

Who is the one who is always pre-judging people?

Sure as hell not me.

Go on the offensive, you'll be the one to get in trouble.

Not me.

She's definatly right when it comes down to the posting ppl's convos...but then again i find all this usless and not worth crying over but thats just me

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Flame war start yet??? o wait im late in saying that arnt i? :lmao:

You pop in at the perfect times.

lmao.

:lmao:

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 10:38 PM
oh and I just wanted to say,

thanks breezy for joining the IBIS forums, glad to have you on here.

its nice to know people wanna join the forums.

Kazee
07-30-2009, 10:39 PM
If these forums were able to yell at people I would come in here and say "LOUD NOISES HURTS THE HEART....I MEAN BRAIN!!!!!":banghead:

Lets all get alone and hold hands (if they are not sweaty) and be nice , if youre mean to people that live 1309843924 miles away from you then its really not nice to be doing that to someone who you really cant confront o.o and um rules? I don't know what I can say about them except that some admins cant make rules on the fly UNLESS the rule they are implying is noticeable by everyone in the server and agreeing on like...restricting scouts one very escape map...YES DO IT ----fucking curdy....

Vladninja
07-30-2009, 10:43 PM
I think its great people brag about how many posts they have when 80% of them are fucking flame wars or just bullshit for the sake of a post.

Im tempted to talk to ManBearPig about resetting Autumn and Walters post number as punishment for all the fucking drama that has gone on.
Enough guys it was almost funny at first but now its just embarassing for all of IBIS. I dont care who started what.... and your not "the bigger man/woman" by saying you are and then responding with your own personal stab. I am friends with both of you and I feel you both share equal blame.

Can we get back to this thread of should it just be closed since its not really going anywhere?

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 10:45 PM
LOL Kaz, I was gonna respond to Chelsea, but you are right, let's all hold hands and be happy together.

Life is too short to be drunk... I mean .... angry or something..

Now...:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Kazee
07-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Hey ninja weren't you banned? :D....welcome back homie g ...it sucks you were banned for being a good ninja :ninja:

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 10:47 PM
I think its great people brag about how many posts they have when 80% of them are fucking flame wars or just bullshit for the sake of a post.

Im tempted to talk to ManBearPig about resetting Autumn and Walters post number as punishment for all the fucking drama that has gone on.
Enough guys it was almost funny at first but now its just embarassing for all of IBIS. I dont care who started what.... and your not "the bigger man/woman" by saying you are and then responding with your own personal stab. I am friends with both of you and I feel you both share equal blame.

Can we get back to this thread of should it just be closed since its not really going anywhere?

I swear she is catching right up to me, its just amazes me about how many post one person can make in a day.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:47 PM
If these forums were able to yell at people I would come in here and say "LOUD NOISES HURTS THE HEART....I MEAN BRAIN!!!!!":banghead:

Lets all get alone and hold hands (if they are not sweaty) and be nice , if youre mean to people that live 1309843924 miles away from you then its really not nice to be doing that to someone who you really cant confront o.o and um rules? I don't know what I can say about them except that some admins cant make rules on the fly UNLESS the rule they are implying is noticeable by everyone in the server and agreeing on like...restricting scouts one very escape map...YES DO IT ----fucking curdy....

LMAO.

And here we have our comic relief!

I can never understand a damn word you try to say, Kazee.

lolol.

QFT!!!

I learned a new acronym!!

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:50 PM

I only brag to inthebutt, lolol.

Cause I think it's funneh.

And go ahead, reset my count, idc.

I'll post more to get back up to inthebutt, just because.

AND...

I never fully blamed Walter, I've always accounted for my actions.

^^

Vladninja
07-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Hey ninja weren't you banned? :D....welcome back homie g ...it sucks you were banned for being a good ninja :ninja:

Ive never been banned. I was kicked and that was enough to send me into beserker mode.

And Autumn once again with the double post for the win... err actually fail.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Ive never been banned. I was kicked and that was enough to send me into beserker mode.

do you get all fiery red...?

Like in FFXII??

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 10:54 PM
I never fully blamed Walter, I've always accounted for my actions.

^^

ROFL If I had been taking a swig of Czech Pilsner right now I would have sprayed the screen in laughter.......

Or nearly pissed myself, which reminds me, brb.......

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 10:55 PM

And Autumn once again with the double post for the win... err actually fail.

yeah HOLY muted me today on PUB and I didn't even realize it lol, I didn't get mad but really thought about banning him for doing so haha.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 10:57 PM
ROFL If I had been taking a swig of Czech Pilsner right now I would have sprayed the screen in laughter.......

Or nearly pissed myself, which reminds me, brb.......

You seem to do that a lot.

I think you need to learn the essence of water.

Vladninja
07-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Kinda....

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/_by_ValentineSin.jpg
going berserk......

Breezy
07-30-2009, 11:00 PM
and to think, I was there when he first got his HLSS.

He even asked me how it worked, lmao.

Awww, it's like my baby pictures, only with hlss.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah HOLY muted me today on PUB and I didn't even realize it lol, I didn't get mad but really thought about banning him for doing so haha.

Holy-Dart is a girl you nitwit.

XxMastagunzxX
07-30-2009, 11:01 PM
If people are really just posting spam to get their post count up then I have a few possible solutions. Zero you could set everyone's counter to zero except ibis members, or just take the counter away. :banghead:

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Kinda....

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/_by_ValentineSin.jpg
going berserk......

OHNOEZ.

I'm glad you love me.

o O

Otherwise I'd be even more scared.

D:

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 11:02 PM

are you retarded walter???

I was talking about HOLY S**T, he is the only one I call HOLY, I call holy-dart by dart.

and you were in PUB too, dart wasn't there.

jesus bro you might wanna get your head checked out.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:03 PM
Awww, it's like my baby pictures, only with hlss.

It's adorable.

:3

I love you, Breeze-kins!

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:04 PM
are you retarded walter???

I was talking about HOLY S**T, he is the only one I call HOLY, I call holy-dart by dart.

and you were in PUB too, dart wasn't there.

jesus bro you might wanna get your head checked out.

999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE INTHEBUTT!!!

and lolol.

Jeimuzu
07-30-2009, 11:07 PM

Yeah? Well he friggen banned me for owning everyone with my weapon of choice.

Yeah, Walter, you haven't been around long enough if you think we call HolyDart Holy. There's about 3 other people with Holy in their name. Holy Sh*t was the first one, so he earns the title.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Yeah? Well he friggen banned me for owning everyone with my weapon of choice.

....why?

as a joke?

Because I can never tell when he's joking.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 11:09 PM
So inthebutt congrats on 1,000 posts.

And Autumn thinks everyone loves her.

We have accomplished a lot here lol.

ZERO
07-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Ok, from what I see things that need official rules added for are the nade glitching and the disconnecting to avoid being killed?

Also as far as demo based problems go I have been closely monitoring and have offered to test mods that will auto record demos and save them.

Breezy
07-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Jesus, guys!!! I post one thing, and I come back 1 hour later and there's about 10-15 more posts.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Ok, from what I see things that need official rules added for are the nade glitching and the disconnecting to avoid being killed?

And going to spec to avoid being killed.

inthebutt made a good point on this.

when I play ZM again, I promise to unbind my spec key.

walterbrunswick

What about all the points Pink suggested, and my thread on Unbreakable Cades?

Can we please officialize these rules so that there won't be any more quarrels about them?

&&toasties
Jesus, guys!!! I post one thing, and I come back 1 hour later and there's about 10-15 more posts.

KEEP UP.

God..

and Walter:

When did I say EVERYONE loved me?

I don't remember this.

o O

inthebutt
07-30-2009, 11:14 PM
If people are really just posting spam to get their post count up then I have a few possible solutions. Zero you could set everyone's counter to zero except ibis members, or just take the counter away. :banghead:

my post are actually legit mastagunz.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:16 PM
my post are actually legit mastagunz.

lies.

Jeimuzu
07-30-2009, 11:30 PM

Also as far as demo based problems go I have been closely monitoring and have offered to test mods that will auto record demos and save them.

I thought you had already changed it so its against the rules to disconnect/rejoin/join spec to avoid dying as a human. I think they were talking about zombies doing it to avoid dying. But they can just ztele. Which, is what it's used for when they get stuck in cades.

Grenade glitching does need to be added to the rules however. And Team Killing as well. (Killing team mates with canons in Natalys and Syberia, or shooting planks out causing them to die in escape maps, or blowing up a bridge to kill all of your team mates)

And really Autumn, that post of yours above mine is pointless.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:32 PM
I thought you had already changed it so its against the rules to disconnect/rejoin/join spec to avoid dying as a human. I think they were talking about zombies doing it to avoid dying. But they can just ztele. Which, is what it's used for when they get stuck in cades.

Grenade glitching does need to be added to the rules however. And Team Killing as well. (Killing team mates with canons in Natalys and Syberia, or shooting planks out causing them to die in escape maps, or blowing up a bridge to kill all of your team mates)

And really Autumn, that post of yours above mine is pointless.

What he said.

EVERY bit of it.

</3

weeman2412
07-30-2009, 11:34 PM
What he said.

EVERY bit of it.

</3

i just noticed all ur posts are spam.. Im not joking your last 600 posts were spAM... seriously ur on the forums almost 24/7 WHY?!!?!?!?

Breezy
07-30-2009, 11:39 PM

Btw, LOL AT THE OUT TO GET BREEZY. You are such an E-thug. And no, not the creepy guy who tries to hit on JoJo who fails on the xwing XD

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:39 PM
i just noticed all ur posts are spam.. Im not joking your last 600 posts were spAM... seriously ur on the forums almost 24/7 WHY?!!?!?!?

No, only about the last hundred or so have been spam, with a few exceptions, and the reason I'm on here so often is because I CANT PLAY CSS AND IM IN A WITHDRAWAL.

OKAY!?!??!

Christmas
07-30-2009, 11:40 PM

Yeah, you don't ever spout irrelevant stupid bullshit on the forums.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:42 PM

Nope.

I'm the only one who EVER does ANYTHING wrong.

...........EVAH.

weeman2412
07-30-2009, 11:43 PM

my god that sentence itself is hypocritical...

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 11:47 PM
my god that sentence itself is hypocritical...

and the plane swoops in over the head, missing it by a mile...

Kazee
07-31-2009, 12:07 AM
its what I do i try to alleviate things on these forums so many people qq its maddening OMG...but i love cause it gives me stuff to work with y'a know what i mean homies....LIKE HELL people nade glitching pisses me off yet its funny...cause i always die and people say this to me alot :stupid:

Jeimuzu
07-31-2009, 03:58 PM

Well, the last 500 were kind of spam, but yeah, she had no css or games or anything, so I can understand. But now that she has 1000 posts, maybe she'll stop.

ZERO
08-01-2009, 12:10 AM
weeman, are there any cade spots that you are never able to break besides the red room?

weeman2412
08-01-2009, 12:23 AM
weeman, are there any cade spots that you are never able to break besides the red room?

dont think so :) ... actually after some practice.. the redroom with the book case is breakable.... if and only if no one is shooting at me :D... ye this was tested on a local server ROFL.. i have no life

... wait yes there is .. that stupid room with the giant industrial grade shelf.. near spawn in zm_snoopie.. that room is the definition of cheap.. seeing how you can cade that room in less time then any money box in the entire game...

Jeimuzu
08-01-2009, 02:54 AM

I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but there's an elevator in fiddler's green, you can put a bookcase in it and glitch it. I guess it would go under the category of glitching, but it still is an impossible spot like the red room.

So far though, I've been asking people not to go in the shelf room in snoopie, or in the elevator to glitch it, and so far everyone has complied. So for now everything is good.

Pink
08-01-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but there's an elevator in fiddler's green, you can put a bookcase in it and glitch it. I guess it would go under the category of glitching, but it still is an impossible spot like the red room.

So far though, I've been asking people not to go in the shelf room in snoopie, or in the elevator to glitch it, and so far everyone has complied. So for now everything is good.

I used that room before. Zombies broke it three times in one round. Glad I have my handy dandy P90 to knock them back with tho. You just got to flip it right. or maybe it was weeman that broke it, but it happen 3 times in one round

mastercheff
08-01-2009, 06:46 PM
oh no she didn't

Jeimuzu
08-01-2009, 08:30 PM
I used that room before. Zombies broke it three times in one round. Glad I have my handy dandy P90 to knock them back with tho. You just got to flip it right. or maybe it was weeman that broke it, but it happen 3 times in one round

Are you sure we're thinking the same thing? The elevator gets glitched, and the bookcase no longer moves despite trying to flip it or pull it.

Mallissin
08-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Sheesh, 12 pages of bickering (from the same old suspects).

I thought we had discussed in the rules thread that any form of TKing is considered disrespect (Section VII). This would include nade glitching or using map features to kill your own team (doors, weapons, vehicles, traps, explosives, etc.).

I don't see any need to have a "2 per tube" rule. If you don't want more than 2 people in your tube, the second person in can block the end. Make sure you're the 2nd person in if it really bothers you.

I think Pink in her latest post meant the red room on Highschool. It's not completely impossible to get in if there's only 1-2 people inside. When 4-5+ people are in there with the bookcase setup laying down it can be impossible for zombies to get in. But it's not like it's anymore impossible than other spots, like the stage on the same map with 4+ people and the back entrance blocked. I can list a dozen other barricade spots on other maps (including the mentioned cash room on lila_panic_v2) that are damn near impossible too with 4-5+ people behind them, so why aren't they outlawed as well?

I brought this up back then, and still don't understand why it was outlawed. It's a legitimate spot on the map and no real reason was given for why it should be outlawed besides 5-6 people repeatedly saying they couldn't get in.

Anyway, my point is that a criteria should be thought through for spots like these. Throwing more area's into the list while other similar areas aren't added because of personal preference seems unfair. It would also make it easier to explain why people can't barricade in the outlawed spots or when hunting for new maps.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-02-2009, 02:33 PM
I really wouldn't call this bickering.....

Can't really bicker on a post that your suppose to bring issue's and problems to the plate. :stupid:

weeman2412
08-02-2009, 06:53 PM
I brought this up back then, and still don't understand why it was outlawed. It's a legitimate spot on the map and no real reason was given for why it should be outlawed besides 5-6 people repeatedly saying they couldn't get in.

Because people are noobs :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

no really people like to bitch about spots that pisses them off.. hence the tube rules and such

i mean seriously 3 deformed can take tubes no problem

&&toasties
08-02-2009, 08:09 PM

You're not very nice.

Pink
08-02-2009, 09:13 PM
I think Pink in her latest post meant the red room on Highschool. It's not completely impossible to get in if there's only 1-2 people inside.

Fiddlers Green elevator spot. By booking a bookcase in the elevator longwise and hit the down button. it will keep you safe for awhile but zombies can flip it out.

Kavinsky
08-02-2009, 11:34 PM
2 people per room, highest ranks only so I dont have to deal with a room full of fools like I did on beachstrike today, and pink you seem to bring them in, in droves when ever your on.

Christmas
08-03-2009, 09:42 AM
2 people per room, highest ranks only so I dont have to deal with a room full of fools like I did on beachstrike today, and pink you seem to bring them in, in droves when ever your on.

That is virtually unenforcable.

weeman2412
08-03-2009, 11:39 AM
2 people per room, highest ranks only so I dont have to deal with a room full of fools like I did on beachstrike today, and she who must not be named you seem to bring them in, in droves when ever your on.

Kavinsky You aren't highly ranked yourself :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

just kidding I still <3 you...

If you don't want morons to follow you, you can always keep on zteleing to confuse the shit out of them..

BTW I DON'T GIVE A SHIT FOR THE UNWRITTEN RULES.. IF ZERO or JIGSAW HAS NOT ADDED IT TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF RULES.. or YOU JUST LACK PROOF OF THEM SAYING SUCH RULES.. THEN I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY.. THAT INCLUDES NONSENSE VOTES TO FREEZE/ABUSE FAST ZOMBIES..

I have come to this conclusion based on yesterdays argument between mastagunz and a other admins (not really an argument but w.e.) I realized mastagunz is a more experienced admin then she who must not be named and whoever the other guy is .. His vast knowledge in rules led me to believe she who must not be named is just inexperience and is just making rules as shes going along.. (and actually implementing inofficial rules in to the game)

and curdy unless you have a freakin demo or log that has proof of ZERO allowwing you into the glitch spot.. Next time I see you in there I will call you out..

Kavinsky
08-03-2009, 12:05 PM
indeed thats kind of my point by my statement, these are for the most part outrageous should be rules according to pink, and frankly thats bs

noobs will be noobs and come into a tube when theres more than 2 people, break cades with nades and what not, the only answer is to have atleast 10 admins on everywhere dealing with them, and freezing them when they get on top of the cades so they dont get there dumbass tagged and tag everyone else because of there own stupidity (god I should just buy admin and do this my self)

and besides the money rooms just as bad as the tubes, problem is that everyone goes there because they dont have to set anything up, so even if you want to set up a proper cade you don't have the man power, so the only solution would be to remove the maps with the tubes or ban them outright, unless we're on a map where there completely useless, like bumbrape

Jeimuzu
08-06-2009, 07:31 PM
You're not very nice.

He's kind of right though.

And to Walter, "and curdy unless you have a freakin demo or log that has proof of ZERO allowwing you into the glitch spot.. Next time I see you in there I will call you out.."

I've talked to zero about glitched spots before. The only spots that are banned are the ones that are 99% impossible to get into. Another thing is that you probably shouldn't shoot the entrance to a glitched spot. But I can get into glitched spots in about half a second and just kill everyone in them. A tube is worse.

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 09:22 PM
And to Walter, "and curdy unless you have a freakin demo or log that has proof of ZERO allowwing you into the glitch spot.. Next time I see you in there I will call you out.."

Explain?

Jeimuzu
08-07-2009, 09:30 PM
You said you were going to call out Curdy for being in a glitched spot. I was explaining that I talked to Zero about glitched spots.The rest should be self explanatory.