PDA

View Full Version : Yed is abusive to the players on the server

Monkey
07-28-2009, 05:57 PM
I was playing on the IBIS server today for a few hours and Yed joined and began disrespecting everybody. He mentioned he was friends with all the admins and would get everybody banned. I've been playing on IBIS for well over a year and would hate to have to switch to another server, but if IBIS is going to be allowed to degrade into a server where people believe they can abuse all of the players- with admin consent, then myself and a handful of my friends are going to switch servers.

Christmas
07-28-2009, 05:59 PM
What admins are consenting to this?

hunterfg09
07-28-2009, 06:00 PM
i was too playing in the same server and he was repeditaly swearing at everyone in the server and telling everyone they were going to get admins in the server to ban everyone. the rules of the server say that swearing is not allowed. if ur going to have rules u should at least inforce them.
VII. Respect
a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic
c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

PaRaNo!D
07-28-2009, 06:00 PM
I was in there along with monkey and a few other frinds. He is disrespectful and was camping for 8 rounds in a row. Then he said ill get the admins and ban us.

hunterfg09
07-28-2009, 06:01 PM
๖ReS was the admin

Monkey
07-28-2009, 06:02 PM
What admins are consenting to this?

[cIe] ReS, in game it looks like '๖ReS'. We let him know about Yed, and he said there are no rules against being disrespected and if we didn't like it we could just leave.

Christmas
07-28-2009, 06:03 PM
i was too playing in the same server and he was repeditaly swearing at everyone in the server and telling everyone they were going to get admins in the server to ban everyone. the rules of the server say that swearing is not allowed. if ur going to have rules u should at least inforce them.
VII. Respect
a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic

If you are going to quote the rules, don't cherrypick.

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic

This looks fishy.

hunterfg09
07-28-2009, 06:10 PM
sry i didnt want to use that much space

Monkey
07-28-2009, 06:12 PM
If you are going to quote the rules, don't cherrypick.

This looks fishy.

Nobody was disrespecting the admins. We made a joke to Yed about hacking (he had a score of 25 and 1)- and he blew up on everybody... We understand that Yed is your guy's friend and whatever- but you're going to lose a lot more regular players than just us.

mastercheff
07-28-2009, 06:35 PM
ban hammer yed nuff said we don't have time for these pains in the asses to ruin the awesome server

yed
07-28-2009, 07:25 PM
I was playing. I was owning on the server. Your genius clan votekicked a guy for not slaying me when I accidently TKed him. You accused me of hacking. I told you to shut the fuck up and play. You votekicked me for "hacking." The dumb ass on my team decided to associate with you and TK me every round because he was "helping" you retards because I was "hacking." I told you to fucking drop that shit or I'd get somebody to come take care of you. You continued to accuse me of hacking. I continued to tell you that you're a dumb ass kid. The dumb ass on my team kept TKing me. Res came in and witnessed him doing so. Res said to stop TKing or else there would be bans. You shut your mouth about the hacking and everything you were doing and went silent and started acting hurt. You guys all left.

TRUE STORY, THANKS BYE.

inthebutt
07-28-2009, 07:41 PM
this was in the GG server right??

hunterfg09
07-28-2009, 07:51 PM
yes it was in the gg server

Monkey
07-28-2009, 07:52 PM
I was playing. I was owning on the server. Your genius clan votekicked a guy for not slaying me when I accidently TKed him. You accused me of hacking. I told you to shut the fuck up and play. You votekicked me for "hacking." The dumb ass on my team decided to associate with you and TK me every round because he was "helping" you retards because I was "hacking." I told you to fucking drop that shit or I'd get somebody to come take care of you. You continued to accuse me of hacking. I continued to tell you that you're a dumb ass kid. The dumb ass on my team kept TKing me. Res came in and witnessed him doing so. Res said to stop TKing or else there would be bans. You shut your mouth about the hacking and everything you were doing and went silent and started acting hurt. You guys all left.

TRUE STORY, THANKS BYE.

We didn't accuse you of hacking or TK you. That was your teammate. You just went off on all of us.

Admins: You can tell by his demeanor in this post how he handles himself.

I'm sorry if you don't like playing calmly or treating your fellow gamers with respect, but that's what my friends and I are all about- and what I thought IBIS was all about too.

yed
07-28-2009, 08:06 PM
We didn't accuse you of hacking or TK you. That was your teammate. You just went off on all of us.

Admins: You can tell by his demeanor in this post how he handles himself.

I'm sorry if you don't like playing calmly or treating your fellow gamers with respect, but that's what my friends and I are all about- and what I thought IBIS was all about too.

Your friend accused me of hacking and then the rest of your group joined in after and then attempted to votekick me, just like you vote kicked the other guy for no reason. My "demeanor" is simply me telling the whole story, not leaving parts out. If you're going to leave parts of a story out, there's no point in telling it. I merely stated what I said in response to you being a moron because I felt no need to hide it. I did not say you TKed me, I said as a result of you being retarded about me owning your team, my teammate thought it'd be cool to chime in with you guys and start harassing me too.

I like how you're going to be assholes to people, votekicking them and harassing them as a group and then as soon as authority shows up, you pucker up and tighten your asses and pretend to be angels.

hunterfg09
07-28-2009, 08:33 PM
i waz kiding around about the whole hacker thing and i told you that. then u got all pissed of swearing up a storm and thats why we tried to votekick u

Monkey
07-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Your friend accused me of hacking and then the rest of your group joined in after and then attempted to votekick me, just like you vote kicked the other guy for no reason. My "demeanor" is simply me telling the whole story, not leaving parts out. If you're going to leave parts of a story out, there's no point in telling it. I merely stated what I said in response to you being a moron because I felt no need to hide it. I did not say you TKed me, I said as a result of you being retarded about me owning your team, my teammate thought it'd be cool to chime in with you guys and start harassing me too.

I like how you're going to be assholes to people, votekicking them and harassing them as a group and then as soon as authority shows up, you pucker up and tighten your asses and pretend to be angels.

I was the one who requested an admin come on the server and take a look at what you were saying and how you were acting. You brought your admin friend into the server and he told us it didn't matter if you were disrespecting us.

We tried to votekick you for being rude and calling everybody a faggot, little kid, etc. We're just trying to have a good time and having somebody scream into their microphone isn't really fun- especially when you threatened to have us all banned. We get it that you're friends with the admins of the IBIS server and we get it that you feel you have a license to do whatever you want- feel free to scare more people away from the server.

ZERO
07-28-2009, 08:57 PM
This is why we like to have something called demos...

Also I am currently monitoring technology that will allow for 24/7 demo recording of the servers so that any incident can actually be looked up from raw records!

Christmas
07-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Nobody was disrespecting the admins.

That is my point. Cursing in itself is not against the rules.

We made a joke to Yed about hacking (he had a score of 25 and 1)- and he blew up on everybody... We understand that Yed is your guy's friend and whatever- but you're going to lose a lot more regular players than just us.

Yed is not MY friend. I have barely played with the guy. And just because Yed says he is friends with a bunch of admins doesn't mean jack shit.

If I was on the server and if just about every single one of our admins was in that server he would have been muted. IBIS does not tolerate that, and I am disappointed that you are painting such a broad brush after a whole year playing here.

If Res did infact condone it (did you ever ask him to be muted or try to talk to the admin about it?), that is not acceptable. Players should not verbally abuse others.

Also: Why DIDN'T you guys record any kind of demo.

Monkey
07-28-2009, 10:06 PM
That is my point. Cursing in itself is not against the rules.

Yed is not MY friend. I have barely played with the guy. And just because Yed says he is friends with a bunch of admins doesn't mean jack shit.

If I was on the server and if just about every single one of our admins was in that server he would have been muted. IBIS does not tolerate that, and I am disappointed that you are painting such a broad brush after a whole year playing here.

If Res did infact condone it (did you ever ask him to be muted or try to talk to the admin about it?), that is not acceptable. Players should not verbally abuse others.

Also: Why DIDN'T you guys record any kind of demo.

I love playing on the IBIS GG server. It's the only server I play on. I've only had really good experiences on it- that's why I'm posting here. I don't believe Yed has the kind of authority he bragged about.

I don't have any recording software outside of wegame- and it was disabled at the time.

I know it boils down to a 'he said she said' argument- but I'm also sure that a lot of the admins can back us up. They've seen how parano!d, project_NEMESIS, De_Huntar, and I play. we are very respectful and do our best to make it an enjoyable experience for everybody.

I'm not asking for Yed to be banned or anything like that, I just want you guys to be aware of what's going on in your server.

Christmas
07-28-2009, 10:21 PM
I love playing on the IBIS GG server. It's the only server I play on. I've only had really good experiences on it- that's why I'm posting here. I don't believe Yed has the kind of authority he bragged about.
No he doesn't, and he shouldn't be acting like an admin. If you check I'm pretty sure that is against the rules.

I don't have any recording software outside of wegame- and it was disabled at the time.
You don't need recording software to record a demo.

1. Type "record name" in console.
2. Type "stop" in console to stop the recording.
3. Type "demoui" in console, then click the "load" button, and find your demo recorded in cstrike.

Any time someone is breaking the rules, do not hesitate to use that.

I'm actually surprised you don't know about that. After playing a year.

I know it boils down to a 'he said she said' argument- but I'm also sure that a lot of the admins can back us up. They've seen how parano!d, project_NEMESIS, De_Huntar, and I play. we are very respectful and do our best to make it an enjoyable experience for everybody.
This is a "he said she said" argument, and I am not privy to using reputation as any evidence of anything. Next time if Yed is being abusive record a demo, please.

I'm not asking for Yed to be banned or anything like that, I just want you guys to be aware of what's going on in your server.

Thank you for your input. I also hope that what I've heard from other regulars isn't true, that you and your friends are not bullies and are making this up to keep the blame from yourselves.

hunterfg09
07-28-2009, 10:52 PM
we have not used the clan to kick other players. there was times that other plp asked us to kick plp and we found reasons too. but we do not kick plp for no reason at all.

yed
07-28-2009, 11:45 PM

Also I am currently monitoring technology that will allow for 24/7 demo recording of the servers so that any incident can actually be looked up from raw records!

Ugh after playing here for what.. 2-3 years?, I neglect to record every idiot who says I'm doing something wrong to prove that they're wrong and leave their parts of the story out. That recording method would be awesome to get people off my back. Anyways, if anybody has a real problem or concern, go ahead and demo me like they suggested. People who have been here long term know that just because I don't say hello and hold hands with everyone that comes across me, doesn't mean I don't know what the guidelines are and how to take care of business.

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 12:07 AM
Ugh after playing here for what.. 2-3 years?, I neglect to record every idiot who says I'm doing something wrong to prove that they're wrong and leave their parts of the story out. That recording method would be awesome to get people off my back. Anyways, if anybody has a real problem or concern, go ahead and demo me like they suggested. People who have been here long term know that just because I don't say hello and hold hands with everyone that comes across me, doesn't mean I don't know what the guidelines are and how to take care of business.

i AGREE... people stir shit up with lack of proof.. which is quite funny.. almost as funny as permabanning without demos

inthebutt
07-29-2009, 12:39 AM
i AGREE... people stir shit up with lack of proof.. which is quite funny

there's a term for that, its called being a mallissin.

jeez weeman get with the terminology lol.

Christmas
07-29-2009, 12:40 AM
there's a term for that, its called being a mallissin.

jeez weeman get with the terminology lol.

How exactly did that term stick anyway?

XxMastagunzxX
07-29-2009, 09:23 AM

:wtg: :notworthy::headz::iagree:

mastercheff
07-29-2009, 09:27 AM
mother fucking will smith

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Nobody was disrespecting the admins. We made a joke to Yed about hacking (he had a score of 25 and 1)- and he blew up on everybody... We understand that Yed is your guy's friend and whatever- but you're going to lose a lot more regular players than just us.

I myself have banned Yed numerous times.

He is NOT friends with all the admins.

He IS very rude, VERY obnoxious, and DOES need an attitude adjustment.

If you're a regular, then I may suggest adding the admins of ibis.

My steam name is: yatebyalyblu

Also, you may want to add:

The Littlest [HOBO]

inthebutt

MastaGunz

Walter Brunswick

Res

WeeMan

Envy

NYS [C.O.]

and if I forgot anyone who knew both GG and ZM, I'm sorry.

And If someone has already posted similar to this, I apologise.

I only read the first page.

weeman2412
07-29-2009, 12:07 PM

The Littlest [HOBO]

inthebutt

MastaGunz

Walter Brunswick

Res

WeeMan

Envy

NYS [C.O.]

awesome i only read the first post and the last post ROFL

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 12:10 PM
awesome i only read the first post and the last post ROFL

Haha, essentially, that's what I did.

I LIKE TURTLES
07-29-2009, 12:44 PM
I love you all, my children.

yed
07-29-2009, 12:56 PM

The Littlest [HOBO]

inthebutt

MastaGunz

Walter Brunswick

Res

WeeMan

Envy

NYS [C.O.]

You have never banned me.
You don't even know who I am.
Hell, I don't even know who you are.

I LIKE TURTLES
07-29-2009, 01:18 PM
You have never banned me.
You don't even know who I am.
Hell, I don't even know who you are.

This is turning into quite an interesting thread.
I missed you Yed.

yed
07-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Actually, I just remembered who you are. You're that girl who was always all over Walter Brunswick back when I was admin. I haven't been playing from then until now, whenever the RPG server opened, so therefore there's no way you could have banned me anyways, unless I somehow I have managed to play CS subconsciously in my sleep. Regardless, you need to calm down cause you have the wrong name in your head, unless some asshole has my name, which would then in turn make both you and I right. ANYWAYS NONE OF THIS IS IMPORTANT, BUT I CANT STOP TALKING NONSENSE BECAUSE I ONLY SLEPT FOR 2 HOURS.

Please use demos, thanks bye. No longer responding to this thread, any other concerns can be yelled at me through steam. Turtles you're a whore.

&&toasties
07-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Actually, I just remembered who you are. You're that girl who was always all over Walter Brunswick back when I was admin. I haven't been playing from then until now, whenever the RPG server opened, so therefore there's no way you could have banned me anyways, unless I somehow I have managed to play CS subconsciously in my sleep. Regardless, you need to calm down cause you have the wrong name in your head, unless some asshole has my name, which would then in turn make both you and I right. ANYWAYS NONE OF THIS IS IMPORTANT, BUT I CANT STOP TALKING NONSENSE BECAUSE I ONLY SLEPT FOR 2 HOURS.

Please use demos, thanks bye. No longer responding to this thread, any other concerns can be yelled at me through steam. Turtles you're a whore.

Haha.

It was a while ago, but I remember banning someone named Yed who had an ego issue.

when I read the thread, it just seemed to fit to me...

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-30-2009, 05:32 AM
This is turning into quite an interesting thread.
I missed you Yed.

I pointed him your way :)

I miss you.

please be naked when im typing this to you.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 12:50 PM
Actually, I just remembered who you are. You're that girl who was always all over Walter Brunswick back when I was admin.

:lmao:

I don't even remember that part.

She was all over everybody in-game. :lmao::smirk::banghead::pistols:

And later on, rarely would follow me in ZM. Unlike Holy-Dart:wtg:

Christmas
07-30-2009, 01:28 PM
:lmao:

I don't even remember that part.

She was all over everybody in-game. :lmao::smirk::banghead::pistols:

And later on, rarely would follow me in ZM. Unlike Holy-Dart:wtg:

Actually she is flirty. Lots of women are flirty. Take a look at ALL of the female regulars. That's just how a lot of women are.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Actually she is flirty. Lots of women are flirty. Take a look at ALL of the female regulars. That's just how a lot of women are.

Some women are, some aren't. Dart isn't at all. She's one of the most classy girls that I've come across in any STEAM game in over a year. Getcha isn't really, she just makes squeaky noises and has a cute laugh and accent. Jojo is crazy, but she has a good side. Let's not even mention Cathy.

If you can live with it, good for you. Everyone's got their personal preferences.

Christmas
07-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Some women are, some aren't. Dart isn't at all. She's one of the most classy girls that I've come across in any STEAM game in over a year. Getcha isn't really, she just makes squeaky noises and has a cute laugh and accent. Jojo is crazy, but she has a good side. Let's not even mention Cathy.

If you can live with it, good for you. Everyone's got their personal preferences.

Holy I'll give you, considering she never talks.

Getcha IS a definite flirt though.

My point was that what Autumn does on the server isn't any worse than what a lot of other females do.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Holy I'll give you, considering she never talks.

Getcha IS a definite flirt though.

My point was that what Autumn does on the server isn't any worse than what a lot of other females do.

How do we know Holy is even a female?

Has she EVER talked before?

I've never heard her.

And as far a flirtiness goes, Getcha has me beat by a mile, and Jojo has done worse shit than me(perverted wise).

and as far as flirting goes, I do have my own definition of it, so that's why I have to disagree on what people say about me in that sense.

But I don't, because I know my definition is different.

Christmas
07-30-2009, 03:49 PM
How do we know Holy is even a female?

Has she EVER talked before?

I've never heard her.

Yes she has talked before. She talks more now since she is an admin, but still not very much.

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 03:49 PM

so does this mean ur going to go after holy-dart now too?!?!?! dude seriously get out some more and stop whoring ur self over the interent :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Yes she has talked before. She talks more now since she is an admin, but still not very much.

Ahhh.

Okies.

^^

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 03:53 PM
so does this mean ur going to go after holy-dart now too?!?!?! dude seriously get out some more and stop whoring ur self over the interent :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He's BEEN going after Holy Dart now for a while..

Jeez, Shin-Kin, catch up.

xD

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 03:54 PM
He's still fucking whoring himself over the internetz cause he cant find one in real life...i mean he is canadian btw :lmao:

Christmas
07-30-2009, 03:56 PM
This should end well.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 03:56 PM

:lmao::lmao: I KNOW!!!! And no I'm not going after Holy-Dart lol but she's fun to play with...... me and Kazee have a thing going here, DON'T RUIN IT!!! lol

Actually, I signed up on several dating sites recently (and hey, found some cute girls!!). Right now I just don't have enough money to go dancing across downtown, so, ya. Plus I don't have a car, which sucks more...

I know, sad, thanks for reminding me Death lol.

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 03:57 PM
He's still fucking whoring himself over the internetz cause he cant find one in real life...i mean he is canadian btw :lmao:

lolol.

Not all of us are struttin' hot stuff like you.

OKAY!?

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 03:58 PM
:lmao::lmao: I KNOW!!!! And no I'm not going after Holy-Dart lol but she's fun to play with...... me and Kazee have a thing going here, DON'T RUIN IT!!! lol

Actually, I signed up on several dating sites recently (and hey, found some cute girls!!). Right now I just don't have enough money to go dancing across downtown, so, ya. Plus I don't have a car, which sucks more...

I know, sad, thanks for reminding me Death lol.

transvestites? ahhh ok :lmao::lmao: so its that kind of dating site...have u ever met a girl in rl btw? :lmao::lmao:

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 04:00 PM
transvestites? ahhh ok :lmao::lmao: so its that kind of dating site...have u ever met a girl in rl btw? :lmao::lmao:

Gosh, you're so mean.

xD

Christmas
07-30-2009, 04:00 PM
lolol.

Not all of us are struttin' hot stuff like you.

OKAY!?

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 04:02 PM

jealous? dont be..at least i didnt fall for her cookies >.> :lmao:

Christmas
07-30-2009, 04:04 PM
jealous? dont be..at least i didnt fall for her cookies >.> :lmao:

Oh yeah, I forgot you think that I'm an idiot.

Yeah....

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 04:05 PM

Of course dumbass. Just not so much lately. I haven't gone clubbing for a while. Also, I hate the nightclub scene, it's so fucking superficial. I don't even really know the best places to meet women. Hence the online thing...

And you know it's hard to pick up girl on the public transit. I mean one time I started talking with this girl, she was cute and all, but it turned awkward...

If I girl smiles at me on the subway what the fuck do I do? Say "Hi how are you?" Nahhh I'm not that confident. I, like most people, have self-esteem issues. So, ya. I haven't had very much practice...

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 04:06 PM

As for you...

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKING SHAVED HIS BEARD.

YOU BASTARD.

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Now now, i aint a hater..just a first impressions kind of person :chillpill:

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Of course dumbass. Just not so much lately. I haven't gone clubbing for a while. Also, I hate the nightclub scene, it's so fucking superficial. I don't even really know the best places to meet women. Hence the online thing...

And you know it's hard to pick up girl on the public transit. I mean one time I started talking with this girl, she was cute and all, but it turned awkward...

If I girl smiles at me on the subway what the fuck do I do? Say "Hi how are you?" Nahhh I'm not that confident. I, like most people, have self-esteem issues. So, ya. I haven't had very much practice...

well u can blame ur self for being half french...which most Canadians are i think, most lol

Christmas
07-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Now now, i aint a hater..just a first impressions kind of person :chillpill:

Cool story bro.

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 04:11 PM
well u can blame ur self for being half french...which most Canadians are i think, most lol

:lmao: I am not French!!

You ignorant American you!

Shinkiro
07-30-2009, 04:12 PM
I know right?!?!?!

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 05:25 PM
:lmao: I am not French!!

You ignorant American you!

HAYHAY NOW.

No generalization, sir!

I know you're a damn ukrainian!

Ya tebye lyblu<33

walterbrunswick
07-30-2009, 05:40 PM
HAYHAY NOW.

No generalization, sir!

I know you're a damn ukrainian!

Ya tebye lyblu<33

Ya tebye tokozsh lyblu<3 ii ty ye harrna Amerikanka lol

und...

Ich liebe dich<3

&&toasties
07-30-2009, 07:40 PM
Ya tebye tokozsh lyblu<3 ii ty ye harrna Amerikanka lol

und...

Ich liebe dich<3

Ich liebe dich auch!

lmao.

๖ReS
08-09-2009, 07:15 PM
What the fuck are you guys talking about ?

Im not gunna ban a guy for cursing at you...
Because...
A. You deserved it (maybe not)
B. Hes just like that (Koolayed)
C. Didn't have my headphone on to hear him
D. I curse like a fucking salior.

Jeimuzu
08-09-2009, 07:26 PM
There's a difference between cussing and mic spamming.

Also, what in the hell is after IBIS 31337?..

&&toasties
08-09-2009, 07:28 PM
There's a difference between cussing and mic spamming.

Also, what in the hell is after IBIS 31337?..

I have no idea.

Christmas
08-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Res why did you bump this?

&&toasties
08-09-2009, 07:31 PM

Because we love to annoy you.

Oasis
08-09-2009, 08:23 PM

Get in the /b/unker!

DeadEyeDeNNi$
10-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Well, after lurking around looking for a specific post I came across this.
TBH, nothing has changed since the initial post. Last night in GG he was there and yes he was abusive, crass, and an all around PITA but not to the point where I thought to cause him too much grief as an admin even tho he was borderline when I was dealing with a few others for camping or being afk constantly.
His attitude is one with a superior complex and the "better than all" because he's been around so long.

/shrug maybe the light will come on someday? :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

Cheers

DED

walterbrunswick
10-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Step 1) Warn him.

If he continues...

Step 2) Kick him.

If he still continues...

Step 3) Ban him for a week and write it off as admin disrespect.

Problem solved.

loka
10-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Well, after lurking around looking for a specific post I came across this.
TBH, nothing has changed since the initial post. Last night in GG he was there and yes he was abusive, crass, and an all around PITA but not to the point where I thought to cause him too much grief as an admin even tho he was borderline when I was dealing with a few others for camping or being afk constantly.
His attitude is one with a superior complex and the "better than all" because he's been around so long.

/shrug maybe the light will come on someday? :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

Cheers

DED

lol @ PITA. All around, when I played GG and he joined... I muted him so I didn't have to deal with his attitude. Sounds like he plays with a sequoia uprooted in his asshole half the time.

maynard
10-29-2009, 06:17 PM
this is why I stay on WCS, it allows me 2 avoid all your guys drama on ZM, GG lol.

Sin
10-30-2009, 07:07 AM
this is why I stay on WCS, it allows me 2 avoid all your guys drama on ZM, GG lol.

Play PUB moar... The past couple of nights the server has been filled up (almost).

:D

teh_master_pwnerer
11-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Dude, that's no surprise, yed is always mean XD.