PDA

View Full Version : Ibis clan vote

Afro_Samurai
08-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Wassup yall? Jus was wondering when the next vote into the IBIS clan was gonna be. Put my app up bout a year ago..lol. Jus was interested is all. Ill keep up wit da pics as well :wtg:

&&toasties
08-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Wassup yall? Jus was wondering when the next vote into the IBIS clan was gonna be. Put my app up bout a year ago..lol. Jus was interested is all. Ill keep up wit da pics as well :wtg:

Hay Samurai!

As far as I know, there's no specific time as to when they vote.

It's just whenever they get together.

They'll get to it, eventually.

Just keep bumping your app so they know it's still there.

^^

deprodigy
08-02-2009, 07:57 PM
hey bud good to see you stop by! I can tell you though its busy with the forums being updated. don't worry though you know we always will bump your app. hope you're having a good summer though.

JigSaW
08-02-2009, 11:00 PM
maybe soon

maybe not

weeman2412
08-03-2009, 11:18 AM
If you haven't played in ages most likely you're forgotten :(.. and if you're forgotten chances of you getting in.. might be slim

whytboiz33
08-03-2009, 11:47 AM

who is this guy? :)

Christmas
08-03-2009, 04:03 PM
If you haven't played in ages most likely you're forgotten :(.. and if you're forgotten chances of you getting in.. might be slim

who is this guy? :)

That's so mean.

Jeimuzu
08-04-2009, 07:21 PM
I figure influence is sometimes better than authority. But it would still be nice to get into my one and only favorite clan, and help out the ZM server more.

Dual
08-04-2009, 08:38 PM

Just Because he has not been around often, we have not forgot Afro.

Nice to see ya Again.

&&toasties
08-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Just Because he has not been around often, we have not forgot Afro.

Nice to see ya Again.

Dual lives!

I wanna play GG with you again.

^^

I heard you and NYS were causing a ruckus!

tsktsk, naughty boys.