PDA

View Full Version : Weeman

Pink
08-04-2009, 12:47 AM
I seen differnt things with weeman

I am going to warn every one these videos are very long all three of them are about 2 hours long. I want to be sure we have good admins on the server, people that dont have any abuse threads yet. Abusing admin and or cheating is serious. I made these demos all today, there all maps back to back starting on the first one. I made the links from all different hosting sites so people can download all three without paying for any thing.

1. His jedi powers are most likely a script, that spam the use key alot in one second

2. Slapping self

http://uploading.com/files/89OX9KSI/weeman001.dem.html (Slapping self, plus ztele from a zombie)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MAPSRORU (Jedi powers, alittle slapping)

http://rapidshare.com/files/263473640/weeman004.dem.html (Alot of slapping)

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 12:49 AM
I seen differnt things with weeman

I am going to warn every one these videos are very long all three of them are about 2 hours long. I want to be sure we have good admins on the server, people that dont have any abuse threads yet. Abusing admin and or cheating is serious. I made these demos all today, there all maps back to back starting on the first one. I made the links from all different hosting sites so people can download all three without paying for any thing.

1. His jedi powers are most likely a script, that spam the use key alot in one second

2. Slapping self

http://uploading.com/files/89OX9KSI/weeman001.dem.html (Slapping self, plus ztele from a zombie)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MAPSRORU (Jedi powers, alittle slapping)

http://rapidshare.com/files/263473640/weeman004.dem.html (Alot of slapping)

excellent :)

!ztele from a zombie at like the last possible second yay for you.. and I already have an admin abuse thread.. must you open another one... FOOL

BTW Must I remind everyone

QQ MORE QQ

Btw watching these may or may not give you various ulcers in your balls... They are utterly long.. and are rather boring.. I rather watch HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE AGAIN

and scripts are not cheating.. if they are.. No one specified it.. because I'm still using my dualies scripts.. hazaa.. (on every on game server as well :P)

Pink
08-04-2009, 12:52 AM
excellent :)

!ztele from a zombie at like the last possible second yay for you.. and I already have an admin abuse thread.. must you open another one... FOOL

BTW Must I remind everyone

QQ MORE QQ

You dont deny that you abused?

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 12:54 AM
You dont deny that you abused?

NO ... Because If i were to go the same way everyone else is .. I'm pretty sure I'd end up blocking some guys and piss them off anyways./.. and my god why not record curdy and clone slapping the shit out of Ninja xD... its all good and fun.. if no one is getting hurt.. and I'm not pissing anyone off am I.. oh wait I am, you ..

slapping sure sounds alot better then making up rules :) .. good game pink good game

I don't do demos on such childish things.. because I don't QQ

and force push is so last months news... I don't get tagged enough to use it often as I like :( meh

walterbrunswick
08-04-2009, 12:57 AM
Fucking Weeman, he is dumb

Clone !ztele'd from me too, and I froze him for it.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Weeman, you disappoint me!!!!

WIE FÜHLE SIE SICH!?!? Hmmm?

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Fucking Weeman, he is dumb

Clone !ztele'd from me too, and I froze him for it.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Weeman, you disappoint me!!!!

WIE FÜHLE SIE SICH!?!? Hmmm?

How do you feel!? I feel sad and unloved.. I thought we had chemistry

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/customprofilepics/profilepic189_1.gif

walterbrunswick
08-04-2009, 01:01 AM
How do you feel!? I feel sad and unloved.. I thought we had chemistry

I might have chemistry with this Canadian blonde... NOT YOU, YOU HOMO!!

lol.

<3.

Pink
08-04-2009, 01:06 AM
slapping sure sounds alot better then making up rules :) .. good game pink good game

Screenshots? Demos? None, I should of known. I dont have a single abuse thread

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Screenshots? Demos? None, I should of known. I dont have a single abuse thread

Trust me you don't need one :stupid:

**yes I am laughing at you for real this time**

For everyones amusement.. heres what Pink sent me :D

I just want to kno if you do or dont. Just tell me so i know, we can be not friends and not flame each other or we can bring it to flame of hell. Or we can be happy friends, which is the best choice.

Weeman we can be friends and act like friends if you want. But if you choice not to, I will give you hell untill you do. But I hope we can be friends, I was just really mad, since there isnt that many female admins... felt like you laughing at me. So we can be friends, just tell me how you feel in a PM.

I don't know you.. Hence I feel nothing.. Add me when I'm in game

P.S. Please revise your sentences next time.. I don't mind you sending me 2 pm's that state the exact same thing.. This is not to insult you, but I was extremely and utterly confused when reading your PM..

Just so you know, when trying to get friends.. its very bad to black mail.. and in case you ever try.. I have a much higher experience in the server (a complete understatement) I could literally rub your name in the dirt.. then drive over it with a monster truck 99 times..

and also when someone does you a favor.. you do not cuss at them..

and unless the proof proves otherwise.. No one in the server is considered a gal or a guy.. we are all treated the same..

Just.. I sent a second one cuase I didnt feel like you got the first one. Just the favor seem like it wasnt since your wording made it out of 3 admins. I duno I dont mean to black mail, I jus demo when I get mad. I have a buch of inthebutt but hes doesnt do any thing bad sicne me and him were like mad at each other for a week.
I made demos of you and I can show them to you only to you I wont show them to the forums since were friends again.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MAPSRORU
http://rapidshare.com/files/263473640/weeman004.dem.html
http://uploading.com/files/89OX9KSI/weeman001.dem.html
I wont use them i promise.. I just was really mad. You just removed me, I cussed at you cuase it sounded like you were trying to laugh at me.

Pink
08-04-2009, 01:12 AM

So cause I have proof you abuse you shouldt be punished and you have nothing on me I should be punish. You make no sense

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 01:14 AM
So cause I have proof you abuse you shouldt be punished and you have nothing on me I should be punish. You make no sense

... I'm not asking for you to be punished.. God your accusations are almost as crazy as your Unwritten Rules post..

walterbrunswick
08-04-2009, 01:15 AM

**yes I am laughing at you for real this time**

I am literally about to drop on the floor.....

But trust me Pink doesn' need demos or anything sht ist legit!

Pink
08-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Fake logs, thats really low of you weeman.

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 01:17 AM
I am literally about to drop on the floor.....

But trust me Pink doesn' need demos or anything sht ist legit!

Your dutch is overtaking your english.. one verb at a time :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not denying that she isn't I just like seeing peoples reaction :D

Fake logs, thats really low of you weeman.

Would you like a screenshot :)

Pink
08-04-2009, 01:20 AM
I still waiting for screen shots of me making up rules. So you take it one step at a time.

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 01:23 AM
I still waiting for screen shots of me making up rules. So you take it one step at a time.

who said I got screenies of that.. I just have screenshot of the Pm logs... well it was fun observing Pink's desire to be friends with me..

this is an example of a psychologically unfit person to take the role of admin.. Her attempt to blackmail fails.. When she doesn't get what she wants.. she resorts to try and make my life miserable which fails epically....

Enough of this twaddle.. I do not wish to reply to this thread any further, good day... I will ignore any further post in this thread...

Pink
08-04-2009, 01:25 AM
who said I got screenies of that.. I just have screenshot of the Pm logs...

Im looking at your sig looks like your good with photoshop

walterbrunswick
08-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Burp.

Wir lernen Deutsch.

Not Dutch.

Nein!

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Im looking at your sig looks like your good with photoshop

I just have to laugh at this... a clearly inexperienced person in the way of technology xD.. photoshop.. I use a much more complex tool.. its call your brain..

what takes 5mins to do in photoshop.. your brain can do in 5 seconds

Pink
08-04-2009, 01:33 AM
I just have to laugh at this... a clearly inexperienced person in the way of technology xD.. photoshop.. I use a much more complex tool.. its call your brain..

what takes 5mins to do in photoshop.. your brain can do in 5 seconds

So tell how the brain can put some thing on the computer? It cant, tools make things happen on the computer, you use your brain to use these tools.

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 01:36 AM
its called HTML

have fun I like my sig this way

Pink
08-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Cant wait till jigsaw or Zero see this. Enjoy the waste of 11 dollars(I mean the demos, thats what matters here)

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-04-2009, 04:19 AM
Running scripts are illegal i think...but correct me if im wrong on this 1...

Running scripts could possibly crash the server, or try to be hacking a server. How do we know weeman that you weren't a person crashing the server if you are the 1 using scripts? :wtg:

That sig is kind of an ass hole thing to do... You wanted to be apart of the ibis clan, and behavior like this will not get you part of that clan. I can almost guarantee it.

Unless zer0 or jiggy can pull some logs up or something...

๖ReS
08-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Weeman you're being a fucking prick.
Pink brings up 3 demos on you and you have like no defense for it. You don't even care that you abuse because you think no one will do anything about it.
Ive seen you in-game slapping yourself and using your bull shit "Jedi Powers" to fuck up cades and ruin the game. If it is a script, your gunna' get banned regardless of your position of IBIS admin. Your one of many fags that needs to have the nerfed if not removed.

You really had to be a massive asshole and make that your sig too didn't you ?

mastercheff
08-04-2009, 08:56 AM
did weeman do anything to ruin the game's fun no he didn't its not aboose pink >.<

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 09:15 AM
http://www.fpsbanana.com/scripts/games/2 <<<< scripts are not illegal or else they wouldn't be on fpsbanana... good game... further more... Pink started all of this by black mailing me with the demo's through pm's...

but what really started all of this..
was a post in unwritten rules... so I made a post that got Pink offended.. she asked me to change it... through steam.. I did as she wished... then she cuss at me.. I deleted her.. and this happens WOOOO.. its like indiana jones almost

TheLittlestHobo
08-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Here's my two cents on this situation (yes this long post is now readable with bullet notes!):

The first demo shows weeman being the first zombie on boatescape. He first tags an afk then slaps himself so he's positioned under the blades of the helicopter. After the afk zombie dies, weeman kills himself by jumping into the blades.

--> This can be seen both ways.
--> The one way is that he did not give himself any advantage (i.e. tagging other people via slapping) from the slapping. Thus the weeman001.dem can be disregarded.
--> On the other hand, I'm not sure about this, but he wasn't really trying as a first zombie. He was using his admin to fool around as the only zombie which does break the fun for a few/most people.

The second demo I could not view because I do not have a particular map: zm_hellz_silent_hill.bsp.

The third demo (32:44) are players in the map zm_ghs_officepanic. I'm typing this as I am watching it.

--> So far up until 22:40 (89821 tick), nothing much about admin abuse happens. Weeman displays his scripted dualies, which I don't know if ZER0/Jigsaw allows, and his scripted cade pushing. Also, what happens was two people, I think (SEX MUPPETS & TEAM SEX MUPPETS) were lagging the server causing it to have lag spikes.
--> He does slap himself twice within 22 minutes to save himself time to reach the higher ground. But as far as I've noticed it can be neglected because the other members were already there and the zombie did not spawn yet.

--> At 22:40, he makes a fail jump and falls to the ground level. He then said, "Oh no" then slaps himself back up to go back to the same spot he normally goes to.
--> Worst case that could happen with weeman is probably a warning and a slap to the wrist and that's about it.

--> Throughout the demo, there were at times I pondered about his aiming. I do realize the demo doesn't show no recoil, but from the looks of it, he appears to use aimbot very very carefully at some parts. A more notable part is at 28:10 (111600 tick). He shoots a deformed then snaps to a random spot, then shoots it again and snaps back to that same random spot. Looks a tad fishy to me. Prior to this one where he sees a ton of zombies out in the opened, I noticed his aiming had jerks that pointed to the head. As weeman knows lots about scripting, I think it is safe to assume he could be a great hacker if he was one - having so much knowledge about scripting and various forms of hacks. I could be wrong though. I do like to have other people view it to share their opinion.

--> At 30:22 (120000 tick) a group of people were circling around an active deformed zombie trying to kill it until one person got turned and weeman went to spectate (not ztele) to avoid being tagged. That is an offense to the rules of the server. Again, at worst case, he would get a warning and a slap to the wrist or something. It's not major unless he constantly does it.

Inconclusion so far that I have seen - weeman001.dem and weeman004.dem - he didn't do any admin abusing that should deserve to have his admin revoked. I've tried to be harsh to him on those videos but I can't fish out rule breaking (other than the spectating) or Admin Rule breaking. Of course I haven't seen weeman002.dem because I don't have that particular map, but when I download the map, I will check it out and describe it.

I don't want to put a few of you folks down, but this is hardly an admin abuse thread. And this is coming from the guy who dislikes weeman and his attitude.

Lastly, weeman, fpsbanana also has some nasty scripts in there too. The last time I checked, they have all that timeleft spam and other server crashing scripts. I don't know about now.

weeman2412
08-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Here's my two cents on this situation (yes this long post is now readable with bullet notes!):

The first demo shows weeman being the first zombie on boatescape. He first tags an afk then slaps himself so he's positioned under the blades of the helicopter. After the afk zombie dies, weeman kills himself by jumping into the blades.

--> This can be seen both ways.
--> The one way is that he did not give himself any advantage (i.e. tagging other people via slapping) from the slapping. Thus the weeman001.dem can be disregarded.
--> On the other hand, I'm not sure about this, but he wasn't really trying as a first zombie. He was using his admin to fool around as the only zombie which does break the fun for a few/most people.

The second demo I could not view because I do not have a particular map: zm_hellz_silent_hill.bsp.

The third demo (32:44) are players in the map zm_ghs_officepanic. I'm typing this as I am watching it.

--> So far up until 22:40 (89821 tick), nothing much about admin abuse happens. Weeman displays his scripted dualies, which I don't know if ZER0/Jigsaw allows, and his scripted cade pushing. Also, what happens was two people, I think (SEX MUPPETS & TEAM SEX MUPPETS) were lagging the server causing it to have lag spikes.
--> He does slap himself twice within 22 minutes to save himself time to reach the higher ground. But as far as I've noticed it can be neglected because the other members were already there and the zombie did not spawn yet.

--> At 22:40, he makes a fail jump and falls to the ground level. He then said, "Oh no" then slaps himself back up to go back to the same spot he normally goes to.
--> Worst case that could happen with weeman is probably a warning and a slap to the wrist and that's about it.

--> Throughout the demo, there were at times I pondered about his aiming. I do realize the demo doesn't show no recoil, but from the looks of it, he appears to use aimbot very very carefully at some parts. A more notable part is at 28:10 (111600 tick). He shoots a deformed then snaps to a random spot, then shoots it again and snaps back to that same random spot. Looks a tad fishy to me. Prior to this one where he sees a ton of zombies out in the opened, I noticed his aiming had jerks that pointed to the head. As weeman knows lots about scripting, I think it is safe to assume he could be a great hacker if he was one - having so much knowledge about scripting and various forms of hacks. I could be wrong though. I do like to have other people view it to share their opinion.

--> At 30:22 (120000 tick) a group of people were circling around an active deformed zombie trying to kill it until one person got turned and weeman went to spectate (not ztele) to avoid being tagged. That is an offense to the rules of the server. Again, at worst case, he would get a warning and a slap to the wrist or something. It's not major unless he constantly does it.

Inconclusion so far that I have seen - weeman001.dem and weeman004.dem - he didn't do any admin abusing that should deserve to have his admin revoked. I've tried to be harsh to him on those videos but I can't fish out rule breaking (other than the spectating) or Admin Rule breaking. Of course I haven't seen weeman002.dem because I don't have that particular map, but when I download the map, I will check it out and describe it.

I don't want to put a few of you folks down, but this is hardly an admin abuse thread. And this is coming from the guy who dislikes weeman and his attitude.

Lastly, weeman, fpsbanana also has some nasty scripts in there too. The last time I checked, they have all that timeleft spam and other server crashing scripts. I don't know about now.

Very well constructed. This is the stuff I want to see about me.. I love you Hobo thank you for your addition to this thread.. Yeesh you should make an ADmin abuse thread about me and I would not have any problem, why? Because you
A. Did not insult my intelligence when posting..
B. You have no personal agenda against me..
C. Everything is well organized, good job, power to you man.

Christmas
08-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Weeman does do little things to abuse his admin. Mainly the slap command.

If his slap was removed then I would be fine.

I am wishing that I got all my demos from my computer before it shorted out though...

&&toasties
08-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Weeman does do little things to abuse his admin. Mainly the slap command.

If his slap was removed then I would be fine.

I am wishing that I got all my demos from my computer before it shorted out though...

If we're making admin abuse threads on admins who slap themselves on a constant basis...

The Clone, Getcha, and a few others need to have abuse threads too.

I, too, will download the demos and watch them, but I don't feel the need to after Hobos post. Aside from the map he doesn't have...

I agree with Weeman, if you're going to post admin abuse, don't do it based on your relationship with that particular person, then you'll be what we consider a "Virtus".

Hobo made his case very well, without putting anyone down.

+2 cookies Hobo.

^^

XxMastagunzxX
08-04-2009, 11:35 AM
+ INFINITY cookies to Hobo.....:wtg:

TheLittlestHobo
08-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Just wondering if you guys read the entire thing lol...especially the part about the aimbotting...

Christmas
08-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Just wondering if you guys read the entire thing lol...especially the part about the aimbotting...

I did, and I think Zero and Jigsaw should look into that.

Pink
08-04-2009, 01:22 PM
http://www.fpsbanana.com/scripts/games/2 <<<< scripts are not illegal or else they wouldn't be on fpsbanana... good game...st

If the scripts your using gives you an unfair advantaged then it should be viewed as cheating.

๖ReS
08-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Weeman we don't literally mean that you can get arrested for scripting, we mean its a rule in the server to not have any scripts running in game. Unless I misunderstand, you are using scripts to push objects that normal players would have trouble pushing and you seem to shoot your dualies at an absurdly fast rate. Neither of these are fair. The dualies one isnt that bad, Normal people can shoot them pretty fast, but that force push horse shit is annoying and you need to stop.

&&toasties
08-04-2009, 02:43 PM

I read every bit of it, like twice.

Jigsaw and Zero should look into the aimbotting, but it's the way you presented yourself, that others should learn from.

TheLittlestHobo
08-04-2009, 03:48 PM
lol sorry if I doubted a bit on your responses. I have to be honest, when I read your praising posts about me...I couldn't tell whether you guys read it. =P

mastercheff
08-04-2009, 03:57 PM
no aboose here ppl move on

Pink
08-04-2009, 04:32 PM
no aboose here ppl move on

There is abuse.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Using scripts to gain an advatange is like hacking it gives you an unfair advantage over normal players. I would certainly ban anyone who was using a script to become better.

and another...

You also said it yourself 1 day, if you dont try as a zombie you would be kick or ban. And you go ahead and slap yourself into the blade? That is admin abuse right there. So this thread is accurate on bringing an admin to justice.

How do we know now that you havent been using different steam accounts to crash the server?

Your a disgrace. :banghead:

deprodigy
08-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Using scripts to gain an advatange is like hacking it gives you an unfair advantage over normal players. I would certainly ban anyone who was using a script to become better.

and another...

You also said it yourself 1 day, if you dont try as a zombie you would be kick or ban. And you go ahead and slap yourself into the blade? That is admin abuse right there. So this thread is accurate on bringing an admin to justice.

How do we know now that you havent been using different steam accounts to crash the server?

Your a disgrace. :banghead:

that's being cordial compared to what I would say.

Change your ways or count your days.

up to you weeman.

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 02:58 PM
There is abuse.

then we need to make more abuse threads on Getcha, if this is abusing.

she and a few others slap themselves ALL THE DAMN TIME.

But NOTHING gets done about THEM.

Pink
08-05-2009, 03:21 PM
then we need to make more abuse threads on Getcha, if this is abusing.

she and a few others slap themselves ALL THE DAMN TIME.

But NOTHING gets done about THEM.

Coming from the person thats never on zmod server. Ya...

Christmas
08-05-2009, 04:29 PM

Getcha has slapped herself since Autumn got on the damn server.

I've reported her for abuse before, and haven't played with her since Jigsaw told her to stop.

Her and Weeman should not have their slapping powers because they both use them as a toy.

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 04:34 PM

I was on the ZM server LONG before you.

I can't go in it now, because I lag too much on this computer.

Get it now?

walterbrunswick
08-05-2009, 04:55 PM

Get it now?

Wasn't THAT LONG ago, Autumn.

Exaggerate much? :icon_mrgreen::wtg:

mastercheff
08-05-2009, 04:59 PM
that shooting duelies script means big recoil hell i even have it myself but i find it not as useful to me since i have to deal with that damn recoil and i use it in zm the only time when i would want to use that script is when i want to see my duelies skin firing

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 05:08 PM

Get it now?

I've been on way longer than both of you, pink and autumn, and I say remove both, weeman and getcha's, slap commands for like a few weeks.

problem solved, something gets done and we can close this thread.

oh and slapping yourself to gain any type of advantage is considered abuse. the admins that know who I'm talking to know, I don't need to name names.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-05-2009, 08:10 PM
I've been on way longer than both of you, pink and autumn, and I say remove both, weeman and getcha's, slap commands for like a few weeks.

problem solved, something gets done and we can close this thread.

oh and slapping yourself to gain any type of advantage is considered abuse. the admins that know who I'm talking to know, I don't need to name names.

I've learn you slut that was like 2 years ago.

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 10:26 PM
I've learn you slut that was like 2 years ago.

cum bucket I wasn't talking about you.

I meant the current batch of new admins, meaning admins on ZM after you and I became admins.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 10:46 PM

I meant the current batch of new admins, meaning admins on ZM after you and I became admins.

Btw you stole my idea, oldie.

Her and Weeman should not have their slapping powers because they both use them as a toy.

Grrr.

Pink
08-05-2009, 11:07 PM

Whats wrong with the new admins? I seen nothing wrong with them.

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 07:22 AM

How insensitive!

Clone
08-06-2009, 08:04 AM
There is plenty Wrong with me I slap myself i do admit but as always i don't do it for the advantage... I do still enjoy a normal game with the whole walking, running for your lives, hiding in the worst spots just to remain alive etc...

I remember the days when autumn had multiple threads against her as well as whats his face.. that russian guy whatever... the point is weeman is doing things that could constitute cheating what with the scripts and possible aimbotting (yes i read the entire thing hobo) but besides that nothing short of a slap to the wrist and being dubbed a nub thats aboot it..

other then that i got nothing else to say but im late for work writing this and see ya all later.

Clone

Christmas
08-06-2009, 11:52 AM
A slap on the wrist for aimbotting?

That seems incorrect...

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 12:02 PM
the point is weeman is doing things that could constitute cheating what with the scripts and possible aimbotting (yes i read the entire thing hobo) but besides that nothing short of a slap to the wrist and being dubbed a nub thats aboot it..
Clone

For you, Christmas. XD

Christmas
08-06-2009, 12:05 PM
For you, Christmas. XD

http://www.thebbps.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/the-simpsons-d-oh-mini-posters-71133.jpg

It's too early for me.

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Wasn't THAT LONG ago, Autumn.

Exaggerate much? :icon_mrgreen::wtg:

Walter, of course you wouldn't know.

But I played ZM a couple of times back in November.

YOU wouldn't know though.

If people had actually taken the time to explain things to me like James did, you would've only had about 2 months of seniority on me.

And yes, it's been about, what....2.5-3 months?

Since I started playing ZM.

So you need to stop acting like you own everything just because you've been around longer.

Like I stated in another post, just because you've been here longer, doesn't mean you're better than me.

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 12:10 PM

and of course not, you're only a new admin yourself.

Pink
08-06-2009, 05:42 PM
and of course not, you're only a new admin yourself.

I know right!
Really the cheating needs to be looked at more, its unfair not right and it takes fun out of the game

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 08:22 PM
I know right!
Really the cheating needs to be looked at more, its unfair not right and it takes fun out of the game

There's nothing we can do but wait for Zero and Jigsaw.

I've NEVER played with Weeman, so I can't vouch for anything.

And if he is a cheater, I NEVER WANT to play with him.

walterbrunswick
08-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Walter, of course you wouldn't know.

But I played ZM a couple of times back in November.

YOU wouldn't know though.

If people had actually taken the time to explain things to me like James did, you would've only had about 2 months of seniority on me.

And yes, it's been about, what....2.5-3 months?

Since I started playing ZM.

So you need to stop acting like you own everything just because you've been around longer.

Like I stated in another post, just because you've been here longer, doesn't mean you're better than me.

I was playing in May '08. I have AT LEAST 6 months "seniority" on you.

But I'm glad James is there for you to hold your hand. Most of us had to learn on our own.

I don't act like I know everything, that's your job :wtg:. You need to listen to people who have been around longer. Listening to people is not your best attribute.

And furthermore, my reputation has actually proven that I am a better admin. It's a matter of having a clean track record. Mine has been consistent and clean since I first got admin (August '08 IIRC) ...aside from the whole banning 2/3ds of the server that one time lol :alright:.

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 10:39 PM
I was playing in May '08. I have AT LEAST 6 months "seniority" on you.

But I'm glad James is there for you to hold your hand. Most of us had to learn on our own.

I don't act like I know everything, that's your job :wtg:. You need to listen to people who have been around longer. Listening to people is not your best attribute.

And furthermore, my reputation has actually proven that I am a better admin. It's a matter of having a clean track record. Mine has been consistent and clean since I first got admin (August '08 IIRC) ...aside from the whole banning 2/3ds of the server that one time lol :alright:.

1.) James doesn't hold my hand, he TAUGHT me the RULES, you know that thing you and your friends like to make up, and SHOWED me how to play.

2.) You act more arrogant than I could ever dream of.

3.) Listening is something you aren't too fond of either, refer to old posts, plz.

4.) Cleaning up your tracks and sucking everyones dick gave you that clean track record.

You're a damn liar for saying you've never abused.

EVERYONE is.

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 12:10 AM
1.) James doesn't hold my hand, he TAUGHT me the RULES, you know that thing you and your friends like to make up, and SHOWED me how to play.

2.) You act more arrogant than I could ever dream of.

3.) Listening is something you aren't too fond of either, refer to old posts, plz.

4.) Cleaning up your tracks and sucking everyones dick gave you that clean track record.

You're a damn liar for saying you've never abused.

EVERYONE is.

1) Nobody should have TAUGHT you anything. You should have known the RULES yourself. Learn how to read. I don't make up rules, I adapt to "societal norms," something which you seem to have a hard time doing.

2) You wish.

3) Wrong. I'm probably the best listener you've conversed with in your entire life. I may also be gullible, but eventually I put the puzzle together.

4) Please, tell me when I sucked anyone's dick Ms. pathological liar. Nice work making shit up. (PS. Lying doesn't look good on your track record; then again, you can't really say much about your track record.)

5) The times that I *did* in fact abuse, it was minor, and if I was wrong, I would confess and apologize. Of course no human is perfect, and I was perfectly OK with admitting so.

Christmas
08-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Guys, stop.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 10:45 AM
1) Nobody should have TAUGHT you anything. You should have known the RULES yourself. Learn how to read. I don't make up rules, I adapt to "societal norms," something which you seem to have a hard time doing.

---> By TAUGHT I meant the game, you fool.

2) You wish.

---> I don't have to.

3) Wrong. I'm probably the best listener you've conversed with in your entire life. I may also be gullible, but eventually I put the puzzle together.

---> HAHAHAA. You sure do think highly of yourself. Ego much?

4) Please, tell me when I sucked anyone's dick Ms. pathological liar. Nice work making shit up. (PS. Lying doesn't look good on your track record; then again, you can't really say much about your track record.)

---> On a constant basis. And just because someone who's been a psychologist since they were 12 told you that I was a pathological liar, doesn't mean I am. Shows your ignorance again, you don't know a damn thing about me. So much for your imaginary track record on me.

5) The times that I *did* in fact abuse, it was minor, and if I was wrong, I would confess and apologize. Of course no human is perfect, and I was perfectly OK with admitting so.

Ditto. ^^

mastercheff
08-07-2009, 11:00 AM
flame wars,again >.>

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 11:06 AM
flame wars,again >.>

and to think, I didn't start it.

But I should stop.

Death
08-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Wow u both are retarded to get soo worked up over a damn game thats been out for too long and eventually will die because it gets boring, and also jesus christ chelsea get off the fucking forums at least 2/3rds of ur posts are spam NO ONE LIKES SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Wow u both are retarded to get soo worked up over a damn game thats been out for too long and eventually will die because it gets boring, and also jesus christ chelsea get off the fucking forums at least 2/3rds of ur posts are spam NO ONE LIKES SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/thth7a6abaab.gif

Pink
08-07-2009, 02:01 PM
This is about weeman. So Drama Llama take flame war else were.

Christmas
08-07-2009, 02:07 PM

If you are going to call someone out on drama, at least be objective about it.

Autumn and Walter are BOTH giving each other grief here.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-07-2009, 02:56 PM

I agree.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 02:57 PM

Hay Pink, why don't your balls go and drop, you little boy.

Take your baby insults elsewhere.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Pink
08-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Hay Pink, why don't your balls go and drop, you little boy.

Take your baby insults elsewhere.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Stop starting fights and be productive for once. And really dont start fights when you cant prove any thing.

Christmas
08-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Stop starting fights and be productive for once. And really dont start fights when you cant prove any thing.

Pink, just back off.

You are trying to start crap with Autumn, otherwise you would have told both her and Walter to stop fighting.

Pink
08-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Pink, just back off.

You are trying to start crap with Autumn, otherwise you would have told both her and Walter to stop fighting.

I didnt start any thing but ill back off if she does.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 04:28 PM

A wise man takes his own advice.

Pink
08-07-2009, 04:33 PM

Honestly shut up or show proof.

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 04:33 PM

You know what, Pink says she is a girl, and if you have proof otherwise, stop insulting her.

YOU (yes YOU Autumn) are starting drama this way...

And Pink, I think the "Drama Llama" is cute :wtg:

Btw red peppers and hamburgers fried in butter with boiled Perogies drenched in animal grease followed by ice-cold German herb liqueur digestif... DINNER PERFECTION! *dies happy now*

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Honestly shut up or show proof.

Proof of what?

lmaoo.

@Walter:

Are you THAT incapable of growing up?

You're only siding with "her" because you like her.

Holy has heard "her" without a voice changer.

Pink
08-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Proof of what?

lmaoo.

So you have nothin, just shut up I will leave you alone and you leave me alone.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 04:41 PM
So you have nothin, just shut up I will leave you alone and you leave me alone.

Telling someone to shut up isn't very adult like.

Pink
08-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Telling someone to shut up isn't very adult like.

Sorry... just let just drop this petty fight.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Sorry... just let just drop this petty fight.

Ladies first.

TheLittlestHobo
08-07-2009, 05:39 PM
God damn women and men taking estrogen pills!!

I'm just getting that off my chest in today's society, not necessarily in the forums XD.

Oh and weeman didn't do anything suspicious today. <thumbs up>

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 07:49 PM
God damn women and men taking estrogen pills!!

I'm just getting that off my chest in today's society, not necessarily in the forums XD.

Oh and weeman didn't do anything suspicious today. <thumbs up>

^^<33

ninja
08-10-2009, 01:44 AM
alright guys i know admin abuse is fun but not on people that don't want it. why not we can just have a little bit of fun(abuse) but not too much eh? admin doesn't mean always have to be serious about everything. if u have problem in ur life plz don't bring it on to the server. and if u are drunk plz don't go on the server because there will be people who WILL pissed u off. and plz guys don't cuss on the forum thanks.:icon_mrgreen:
---------------------------
Sorry for my bad English.

Death
08-13-2009, 04:05 AM
WAIT A MINUTE Ninja pancake ninja? :lmao:

Christmas
08-13-2009, 03:01 PM
alright guys i know admin abuse is fun but not on people that don't want it. why not we can just have a little bit of fun(abuse) but not too much eh? admin doesn't mean always have to be serious about everything. if u have problem in ur life plz don't bring it on to the server. and if u are drunk plz don't go on the server because there will be people who WILL pissed u off. and plz guys don't cuss on the forum thanks.:icon_mrgreen:
Sorry for my bad English.

Regarding the swearing: it is an M rated game. If you can't handle the mature content then don't play.

inthebutt
08-13-2009, 03:40 PM
I don't remember when it was, but a little kid was playing in ZM and I was talking the way I usually do (penis wrinkles, HOLY's butthole, chicks with big ass tits, etc..) and I guess some little kids mom heard everything I said and started yelling at her son and all this was being heard cause I guess his mic turns on when a certain voice level is detected lol. he was told never to play this game again and that he was grounded. :icon_mrgreen:

oops.

TheLittlestHobo
08-13-2009, 04:28 PM
When was this?!?! And LOL!!!

inthebutt
08-13-2009, 08:29 PM
When was this?!?! And LOL!!!

I wanna say around may...

you weren't there???

Nemesis
08-13-2009, 11:59 PM
I don't remember when it was, but a little kid was playing in ZM and I was talking the way I usually do (penis wrinkles, HOLY's butthole, chicks with big ass tits, etc..) and I guess some little kids mom heard everything I said and started yelling at her son and all this was being heard cause I guess his mic turns on when a certain voice level is detected lol. he was told never to play this game again and that he was grounded. :icon_mrgreen:

oops.

thats fucking awesome, +1 in my books sir

&&toasties
08-15-2009, 06:10 PM

oops.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: