PDA

View Full Version : I got banned?

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-04-2009, 05:14 PM
i have NO valid explanation as to why i got banned today Aug. 4th 2009

other then me telling who might have been a grouchy admin to settle down a bit because the reason he was pissed was his fault?

but then agian i am not even sure if he was an admin
and if so

does it constitute as a valid ban?

if so how long?

im having withdrawls )=

deprodigy
08-04-2009, 06:54 PM
i have NO valid explanation as to why i got banned today Aug. 4th 2009

other then me telling who might have been a grouchy admin to settle down a bit because the reason he was pissed was his fault?

but then agian i am not even sure if he was an admin
and if so

does it constitute as a valid ban?

if so how long?

im having withdrawls )=

who knows? admin won't post here in all probability. we need time and locations to even investigate. I suggest waiting it out, I doubt its perm.

ImGonnaGetCha
08-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Yes you have been banned!!!!!!! I warned you several times to not cade in that secret room on the downstairs because it was no fare for the zombies, they had no chance of even getting in at all( it's like cading the red room in highschool but even worse)!!!!!!! But you just wouldnt listen to me, so therefore you were banned!!!!!!!! Deal with it!!!!!! You were banned only for 30 minutes so you should be able to play now!!!!!! And btw it was in the mall (in the newest one)

Kavinsky
08-04-2009, 08:16 PM
weren't you also that guy who was taking music requests from everyone on zmod, the one who played "weapons of mass distortion?

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-04-2009, 10:50 PM
lol well 1. no io do not and never have streamed music i cant on a condenser mic that i hold in my hand

and second
its done and over with about the mall thing, but i didnt get banned during that map i got banned during a diffrent map
haha i wasnt the guy who was cading the trash can crawl space i actually help inforce the rules i do know (=

nooblets puiss me off

im the guy being angry at blockers and people who fail

Christmas
08-04-2009, 10:59 PM
DJ annoys the hell out of me sometimes, but I don't see the merit in banning him here...

It was only thirty minutes at least.

inthebutt
08-04-2009, 11:02 PM
DJ annoys the hell out of me sometimes, but I don't see the merit in banning him here...

It was only thirty minutes at least.

he would have recieved a 7 day ban from me for not listening.

than he would have came in here QQing about it as well.

good thing we have alot nicer and more laid back admins.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 12:17 AM
he would have recieved a 7 day ban from me for not listening.

than he would have came in here QQing about it as well.

good thing we have alot nicer and more laid back admins.

Cading in a room that people think is "unfair" is not bannable.

A seven day ban is completley unjustified for something that isn't even against the rules. It would be like me telling people to stop tube camping and banning them for not listening.

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Cading in a room that people think is "unfair" is not bannable.

A seven day ban is completley unjustified for something that isn't even against the rules. It would be like me telling people to stop tube camping and banning them for not listening.

no you would have to tell them like 4 times in 1 round.

you know what christmas, just leave the strict stuff to me.

do you know fear is the ultimate weapon??

plus that's why we have the unban section.

to bad most people that I ban for 7 days know they deserved it, that's why you never see an unban request when I ban someone.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 12:32 AM

It is not against the rules to go to a spot that is cheap. Tubes are cheap, but not against the rules.

We get it, you are a badass. Being a "badass" doesn't allow you to make up rules and ban people for it.

I doubt you would fear anyone without the ibis.a tag next to your name. So I would think having admin is the ultimate weapon.

Cool story.

to bad most people that I ban for 7 days know they deserved it, that's why you never see an unban request when I ban someone.

Hey! Same here! Now what part of my point was wrong again? I don't think you have addressed it once.

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 12:35 AM
It is not against the rules to go to a spot that is cheap. Tubes are cheap, but not against the rules.

We get it, you are a badass. Being a "badass" doesn't allow you to make up rules and ban people for it.

I doubt you would fear anyone without the ibis.a tag next to your name. So I would think having admin is the ultimate weapon.

Cool story.

Hey! Same here! Now what part of my point was wrong again? I don't think you have addressed it once.

my point is if you threaten to ban people for 7 days, they usually don't misbehave.

plus I'm fucking tired can I take a rain check with you to talk about this tomorrow??

I have another banner that needs to be finished, stop bothering me!!!

Christmas
08-05-2009, 12:39 AM
my point is if you threaten to ban people for 7 days, they usually don't misbehave.

plus I'm fucking tired can I take a rain check with you to talk about this tomorrow??

I have another banner that needs to be finished, stop bothering me!!!

I don't normally give people a time limit, I just say they will be "off the server" if they continue to misbehave.

What I'm saying is that going into a spot you don't like is not bannable. I am talking about the justification for the punishment, not the method leading up to it.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-05-2009, 12:47 AM
lol this is enjoying

i apologize for being an annoyence haha

but like i stated the trash can cade that resulted in a ban was not what i got banned for, i got banned during a diffrent map for telling some one to chill and stop critizing people for his actions
lol

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-05-2009, 12:48 AM
p.s. i guess the guy i addressed to regarding the chilling, was a temp. grumpy admin

Pink
08-05-2009, 05:18 AM
A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you
Cading spots like the crawl space in the mall map to the secret part is 100% impossible to get to, I think it is in the rules people cant cade those spots.

Nemesis
08-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Cading spots like the crawl space in the mall map to the secret part is 100% impossible to get to, I think it is in the rules people cant cade those spots.

there's a difference between using exploits and poor map design. if no glitches were used then tehre is nothing wrong with cading it.

maybe it's just that time of month for getcha that made her more bitchy than normal.

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 09:09 AM

I think you need to go and read the rules again Pink.

You seem to like making up rules and brushing it off with, "I think it is in the rules..."

Honestly.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 10:14 AM

That's in the fucking Glitching section of the rules!!!!!!

TheLittlestHobo
08-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Server Rules 1.2 (http://ibisstreetsyndicate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495)

Christmas
08-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Per the rules:

V. Glitching

1) Taking advantage of the shortcomings of a map
A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you

Bam.

walterbrunswick
08-05-2009, 02:06 PM

What she said.

You seem to like making up rules and brushing it off with, "I think it is in the rules..."

Honestly.

Wrong.

See below vv.

That's in the fucking Glitching section of the rules!!!!!!

What he said.

walterbrunswick
08-05-2009, 02:12 PM

What do you think this is? A dictatorship? What is it with you a fear and strictness and no second chances.

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!

Using fear to control people is really NOT the best approach. You have a bad attitude if you truly believe this. Being fair but just, and enforcing punishment swiftly is the right approach.

I LIKE TURTLES
08-05-2009, 02:13 PM
I like drama.
Feed me more.

Pink
08-05-2009, 02:52 PM

Honestly.

Your wrong, I dont enforce this till I hear it from zero or jigsaw. But i like to debate the rules, to see what is and isnt fair in the game. So shut up drama llama

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Your wrong, I dont enforce this till I hear it from zero or jigsaw. But i like to debate the rules, to see what is and isnt fair in the game. So shut up drama llama

Your insults are cute.

If you want to seem "mature", insulting will get you no where.

Anyways, sweetheart, when did Zero or Jigsaw say that the "2pertube" was a rule?

That's just one of the rules you like to enforce that aren't rules.

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Wrong.

See below vv.

I wasn't particularly referring to ONLY that, but I stand corrected on THAT issue.

Pink
08-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Your insults are cute.

If you want to seem "mature", insulting will get you no where.

Anyways, sweetheart, when did Zero or Jigsaw say that the "2pertube" was a rule?

That's just one of the rules you like to enforce that aren't rules.

I dont enforce that I ask them to leave If not I just ztele out when zombies are NOT around. And double post more.

walterbrunswick
08-05-2009, 03:47 PM
I dont enforce that I ask them to leave If not I just ztele out when zombies are NOT around. And double post more.

Usually the regulars are pretty good about this "unwritten rule." Like we've discussed in this thread, enforcing the "2-per-tube" "rule" is something that has been done for a long time now.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1676&highlight=2-per-tube&page=2

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23229&highlight=2-per-tube#post23229

As another example, if a policeman pulls you over for speeding, it is up to the discretion of the officer whether or not to write you up a ticket. There IS no RULE telling the officer that he MUST issue a ticket. It is DISCRETIONARY.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Usually the regulars are pretty good about this "unwritten rule." Like we've discussed in this thread, enforcing the "2-per-tube" "rule" is something that has been done for a long time now.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1676&highlight=2-per-tube&page=2

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23229&highlight=2-per-tube#post23229

As another example, if a policeman pulls you over for speeding, it is up to the discretion of the officer whether or not to write you up a ticket. There IS no RULE telling the officer that he MUST issue a ticket. It is DISCRETIONARY.

PUNISHMENT has always been open to interpretation Walter.

The rules, no so much. Your comparison is crap. Everyone knows that speeding is against the law because it is a CONCRETE MANDATE.

Not everyone knows that two per tube is a rule or that a "cheap spot" is illegal or whatever, because there is NO CONCRETE MANDATE.

Pink, stop making up rules.

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 06:47 PM
I wanna get one thing cleared up and out for everyone to know.

when the only admins on ZM were james, hobo, res, anex, mastagunz, HOLY and I. we didn't enforce the 2 per tube rule but we got along so well with all the regs and each other that we actually had rules that weren't written but everyone followed.

one great example was when mines of moria first came out and speeds were just ruining the map, we started a no speed class rule that way we could have fun and at least get to the end of the map.

now even though it wasn't a rule everyone, admins and regs and new comers, followed it. yes granted we had to stop that rule. but I don't understand why now every admin is doing there own thing.

seriously james, hobo, res, anex, mastagunz, HOLY and I are still a close group of admins. yes we try to keep the game fair for all players cause that's what admins are suppose to do, keep the game fair.

but for it to work we all have to support one another and actually trust that our fellow ZM reg or admin is gonna do the right thing.

Pink
08-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Pink, stop making up rules.
Wheres the proof? Demos, screentshots, again. I dont make up rules and you cant prove that I do. Now shut up before you get on my badside. If every one thinks I do why not just make a abuse thread for me WITH proof. Since you have none drop it.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Wheres the proof? Demos, screentshots, again. I dont make up rules and you cant prove that I do. Now shut up before you get on my badside. If every one thinks I do why not just make a abuse thread for me WITH proof. Since you have none drop it.

You took a rule from the Glitching section and used it to make a case that "cheap spots" are illegal.

That isn't a rule and you are making it up.

Pink
08-05-2009, 09:51 PM
You took a rule from the Glitching section and used it to make a case that "cheap spots" are illegal.

I was just supporting that he should be banned, did I ban him? No. Have I banned some one for that? No. So shut it.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-05-2009, 09:54 PM

Actually that aint entirely untrue...

Zer0 specificly said if an admin feels that a spot is at a large dis-advantage to zombies then that admin could rule the spot unfair and make it illegal. Not exact words...but basically what he is saying. If there's a debate about a spot then nothing shall be done... again not exact words.

So she basically did the right thing...if she's using it from this perspective. If she said it was illegal cuz she couldnt get to it, that's a totally different story.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 09:57 PM
I was just supporting that he should be banned, did I ban him? No. Have I banned some one for that? No. So shut it.

But you purposely misinterpreted a rule to make a case.

Don't do that. I never said you banned anyone for it, but that isn't the point.

Also don't forget the "2 per tube is a rule" screenshot James made for you.

Pink
08-05-2009, 10:02 PM

I am not sure, since that spot is 100% impossible to get to when caded like that. Only Zero or Jigsaw can make that call. But really the zombies or humans cant even get into the room and pulling it out is impossible since the vendor is taller then the crawl space

Nemesis
08-05-2009, 10:09 PM
the problem is that the rules are flawed, they leave to much up to the discression of the admins. due to this you could have something that is illegal in the morning, and ok that night, because of who is on. you have admin's who are all about having a good time, and only ban hackers and the like, and then you have admins who hand out week bans like food stamps in detriot.

if there is an issue, then someone needs to get off there ass and make a ruling about it.

maybe there would't be so much trouble if the rules weren't so damn vague there wouldnt be so much of a problem. "A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage" <--- are you kidding me? how the hell do you know what rooms the map creator had in mind to be caded? rules like this are the reason there are so many useless bans, and why some admins run riot banning for everything they see that doesn't fit in to their own rules.

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 10:27 PM
wow it seems like everyone just skipped reading over my post and went directly to personal attacks.

way to go guys!!:wtg:

Christmas
08-05-2009, 10:32 PM
wow it seems like everyone just skipped reading over my post and went directly to personal attacks.

way to go guys!!:wtg:

Who is making a personal attack?

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Who is making a personal attack?

Now shut up before you get on my badside.

No. So shut it.

translation: I'm gonna kill you, you fat winter freak

there ya go buddy.

Nemesis
08-05-2009, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=Pink;24303] Now shut up before you get on my badside. [QUOTE]

there ya go buddy.

i would say maybe its that time of month, but pink is 8 years old, i thought there was an age limit on admin?

Christmas
08-05-2009, 10:39 PM
translation: I'm gonna kill you, you fat winter freak

there ya go buddy.

You said everyone.

Pink
08-05-2009, 10:40 PM
i would say maybe its that time of month, but pink is 8 years old, i thought there was an age limit on admin?

I am not 8.

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 10:42 PM
You said everyone.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fine PINK!!!

are you happy now????

Nemesis
08-05-2009, 10:43 PM
I am not 8.

yes, you are, go to bed.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 10:43 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fine PINK!!!

are you happy now????

Yes. I am.

Good day to you.

Pink
08-05-2009, 10:53 PM

Also don't forget the "2 per tube is a rule" screenshot James made for you.
That looks like a personal attack.

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 10:55 PM

lol remember what I used to write to you pink???

those were straight up personal attacks.

that is nothing, christmas is just pointing something out.

now leave him alone, he is a little slow too you know.

Christmas
08-05-2009, 10:55 PM

Where did I make a personal attack on you?

Nice work, smartass.

Pink
08-05-2009, 11:02 PM

Well you kinda got a point, But he is used my name making it personal it may hurt my rep making it an attack. There! But you do got a point for real, you were very mean =( =(

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Well you kinda got a point, But he is used my name making it personal it may hurt my rep making it an attack. There! But you do got a point for real, you were very mean =( =(

PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK.

he used your name to identify you as the person he is talking to, not to personally attack you

@christmas your welcome!! :icon_mrgreen:

Pink
08-05-2009, 11:12 PM
PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK.

he used your name to identify you as the person he is talking to, not to personally attack you

@christmas your welcome!! :icon_mrgreen:

I was kinda joking thats why I said but really part. =(
I am bad at jokes =(

walterbrunswick
08-05-2009, 11:41 PM
What the hell guys...

THIS IS ALL CRAP!

I got a better idea. Let's just keep doing things the way we were doing them until ZERO and/or JigSaW make official rulings.

If a cade is impossible to get into, it's illegal.

2-per-tubes is something that is lightly enforced. It's been like that for over a year now, long before you newcomers (inthebutt, Christmas, Pink) showed up, and you are not going to change this.

Thanks that is all.

inthebutt
08-05-2009, 11:44 PM
What the hell guys...

THIS IS ALL CRAP!

I got a better idea. Let's just keep doing things the way we were doing them until ZERO and/or JigSaW make official rulings.

2-per-tubes is something that is lightly enforced. It's been like that for over a year now, long before you newcomers (inthebutt, Christmas, Pink) showed up, and you are not going to change this.

Thanks that is all.

I never wanted to change the 2 per tube rule, I like it.

so thanks for just posting completely useless info up here pedobear!!!

Christmas
08-05-2009, 11:57 PM
What the hell guys...

THIS IS ALL CRAP!

Thanks that is all.

I'm talking about the rule that was "enforced" in this instance, Walter.

It was not bannable, and no spot that you think is cheap should be bannable.

Pink
08-06-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm talking about the rule that was "enforced" in this instance, Walter.

It was not bannable, and no spot that you think is cheap should be bannable.

Impossible cades should be bannable. It makes the game very unfair and unfun

Christmas
08-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Impossible cades should be bannable. It makes the game very unfair and unfun

What cade is impossible? Because I've tagged a human in every single cade/tube/etc that I've played in.

Nothing is impossible. If it is too hard for you, then the zombies shouldn't go there and feed off the nublets.

walterbrunswick
08-06-2009, 12:50 AM
What cade is impossible? Because I've tagged a human in every single cade/tube/etc that I've played in.

Nothing is impossible. If it is, then the zombies shouldn't go there and feed off the nublets.

You're not making sense. Go to sleep.

Christmas
08-06-2009, 12:52 AM
You're not making sense. Go to sleep.

Go away.

Pink
08-06-2009, 12:53 AM

Nothing is impossible. If it is, then the zombies shouldn't go there and feed off the nublets.
Did you not read my old post?? the reason this person was banned for. The Mall map, cading the crawl space into the secret room long wise so the vendor cant be pulled out

Christmas
08-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Did you not read my old post?? the reason this person was banned for. The Mall map, cading the crawl space into the secret room long wise so the vendor cant be pulled out

Which mall map?

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 12:57 AM

Nothing is impossible. If it is too hard for you, then the zombies shouldn't go there and feed off the nublets.

I can show you some glitch spots that would make you so pissed off trying to buldge you will never want to play again.

There are many spots that people do not use or have found out about but there are quite a few of them. I know many secrets christmas and i don't think you know many of them. Cause you wouldnt have said this statement if you did.

Pink
08-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Which mall map?

The only good one we play

Christmas
08-06-2009, 01:02 AM
I can show you some glitch spots that would make you so pissed off trying to buldge you will never want to play again.

There are many spots that people do not use or have found out about but there are quite a few of them. I know many secrets christmas and i don't think you know many of them. Cause you wouldnt have said this statement if you did.

Pretty sure GLITCH spots are illegal, Holy.

ImGonnaGetCha
08-06-2009, 01:06 AM
actually that aint entirely untrue...

Zer0 specificly said if an admin feels that a spot is at a large dis-advantage to zombies then that admin could rule the spot unfair and make it illegal. Not exact words...but basically what he is saying. If there's a debate about a spot then nothing shall be done... Again not exact words.

So she basically did the right thing...if she's using it from this perspective. If she said it was illegal cuz she couldnt get to it, that's a totally different story.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!! Did ANY OF YOU EVEN READ WHAT HOLY SAID!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Wow People !!!!!!!!!!!! Just freaking wow

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Pretty sure GLITCH spots are illegal, Holy.

some of them are caded some are glitches.

There is 5 cades i can think of that are completely unbreakable

and there is prob a good dozen glitch spots and i can assure only a few people know them and i would be surpise if you knew half of them.

ill even tell you 1 that you don't know.

If you got a soda machine up to the roof on atix and gloriously put it in the helecopter and have it laying its face, face down onto the plateform of the helecopter and have 1 human stand on it no zombies can jump in from the sides and u cant glitch through it and it won't move.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!! Did ANY OF YOU EVEN READ WHAT HOLY SAID!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Wow People !!!!!!!!!!!! Just freaking wow

Ty getcha :)

So should we consider this legal or illegal? Your choice.

Christmas
08-06-2009, 01:10 AM

I did, and I don't agree with banning for unwritten rules.

You don't seem to be listening to anyone who thinks you did the wrong thing here.

Holy: If the humans can even get a vending machine up there, then more power to them.

ImGonnaGetCha
08-06-2009, 01:13 AM

You don't seem to be listening to anyone who thinks you did the wrong thing here.

Holy: If the humans can even get a vending machine up there, then more power to them.

christmas i hope whenever i have a child I pray to god that it will never turn out like you, i will die from insanity if it does, WOW plz just stfu and read what he said again

Christmas
08-06-2009, 01:16 AM
christmas i hope whenever i have a child I pray to god that it will never turn out like you, i will die from insanity if it does, WOW plz just stfu and read what he said again

Wow, that is amazingly rude.

Can you discuss an issue without attacking me and bashing me, please?

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 01:20 AM

He runs the server, he even type it out. Just cause it's not in the offical rules does not make it true.

You don't seem to be listening to anyone who thinks you did the wrong thing here..

no comment

That's not the point dickface. Jesus. The point being if we allow that, then the next we cannot allow someone to cade in the redroom whats the difference? To me theres 5 types of cade levels...

Moron: hiding behind a soda machine
New: a soda machine with a wide open gap to jump through
Average: 2 soda machines back on a door
Good: Hard cade to budge and get into
Impossible: 99% success

Just a few lie in that impossible

Christmas
08-06-2009, 01:25 AM
That's not the point dickface. Jesus. The point being if we allow that, then the next we cannot allow someone to cade in the redroom whats the difference? To me theres 5 types of cade levels...

Moron: hiding behind a soda machine
New: a soda machine with a wide open gap to jump through
Average: 2 soda machines back on a door
Good: Hard cade to budge and get into
Impossible: 99% success

Just a few lie in that impossible

Once again, amazingly rude. Attack the point, not the poster.

How easy is it to get a cade up into the helicopter? To me if a group of humans can work together, get a barricade up there and into the helicopter, and get a group of humans into there and onto the helicopter, then they should be able to keep it that way.

If ZERO writes up in the rules that the legality of certain spots are open to interpretation by the admins, then I am fine with it. I'm not about to go wishy washy in the rules when there is no specific mandate for it.

He runs the server, he even type it out. Just cause it's not in the offical rules does not make it true.

And how are new admins supposed to be aware of a post he made in some thread somewhere? How is anyone who didn't read that specific thread supposed to know of that, exactly?

Pink
08-06-2009, 01:27 AM

They cant get into a spot its Impossible. I am pretty sure that would be against the rules, this is why I agree with the ban.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Once again, amazingly rude. Attack the point, not the poster.

How easy is it to get a cade up into the helicopter? To me if a group of humans can work together, get a barricade up there and into the helicopter, and get a group of humans into there and onto the helicopter, then they should be able to keep it that way.

If ZERO writes up in the rules that the legality of certain spots are open to interpretation by the admins, then I am fine with it. I'm not about to go
wishy washy in the rules when there is no specific mandate for it.

How the hell else am i going to make you listen or try to talk some sense into you?

It only takes 15 seconds in the beggining of a round to shoot a soda machine up there in a normal game, depending on your spawn and knows what to do. It's the hardest thing to do, i give you that. But it's like the redroom and i will ban anyone who trys to double nade a cape up on top. Yes theres a couple ways but the way i was shown can be done by a single person with some good nade throwing and spawn luck. 15 seconds to get it on top... is probably the fastest...but id say 30-60 seconds before someone got it to 1 of the platforms on top. Yes it is extremely difficult and you would think you would be awarded.

And how are new admins supposed to be aware of a post he made in some thread somewhere? How is anyone who didn't read that specific thread supposed to know of that, exactly?

THen fucking message zer0 god damn. He will give you a more accurate awnser then i will. Tell him to update the rules list. If i have to i will take the time to fine were zer0 specificly type it out and i will quote it and put it in my signature. I folow them and tell others the rules if they need help. Do i enforce them perfectly? That's impossible but i intepert them and do the best i can with how well i know about them.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 01:32 AM

Christmas
08-06-2009, 01:33 AM
How the hell else am i going to make you listen or try to talk some sense into you?

If you want to make a point, do it without being an asshole.

I will not respect your position if your attitude belittles me. That is incredibly unprofessional and childish.

It only takes 15 seconds in the beggining of a round to shoot a soda machine up there in a normal game, depending on your spawn and knows what to do. It's the hardest thing to do, i give you that. But it's like the redroom and i will ban anyone who trys to double nade a cape up on top. Yes theres a couple ways but the way i was shown can be done by a single person with some good nade throwing and spawn luck. 15 seconds to get it on top... is probably the fastest...but id say 30-60 seconds before someone got it to 1 of the platforms on top. Yes it is extremely difficult and you would think you would be awarded.

Like I said, if it takes skill, I don't see why it should be punished. Especially considering there are many variables to fuck that operation up.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 01:40 AM
If you want to make a point, do it without being an asshole.

I will not respect your position if your attitude belittles me. That is incredibly unprofessional and childish.

belittles you because i think your a self center, and someone who's to arrogant and think's he's always right. Sounds like someone i know. :smirk:

Professional, sorry i don't consider myself as a professional at being an administator for a video game. But thank you for your point of view, it's very flatering on how you view me.

Childish...YOU wouldn't know the half of it, would you? Isn't CS:S a game were you come to relax and enjoy yourself? Act how you feel, wish.? IDK maybe you might want to think about this word a little bit more before you use it against someone else and think before you speak.

Like I said, if it takes skill, I don't see why it should be punished. Especially considering there are many variables to fuck that operation up.

That's still not the point, dickface.

Pink
08-06-2009, 01:45 AM

Skill? tipping over a vendor pushing it, stack venders behind it. No skill.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 01:48 AM

I Think he's crazy, i don't know though.

I don't think i should of posted this...people are going to start trying and if theres a vid on youtube, someones going to learn how and tell others....

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 01:59 AM
wow

okay how about we all take a break from this

seriously though we are getting no where with this.

christmas thinks one thing and HOLY thinks of it another way.

I'll vouche for HOLY when he says "that if a spot is unfair to the rest of the players on the map, an admin can deem that spot illegal" (what ever the words were).

its totally up to the admin, just like the punishment is totally up to the admin.

just like everyone tells me that banning someone for 7 days is overkill, but guess what??? the punishment is decided by the admin. cause no where in the rules does it say I have to ban this amount of time for this offense and this amount of time for this other offense.

admins are allowed to make a spot illegal but as I stated before it only works if all admins agree to enforce that spot as illegal.

HOLY you need to chill on calling people dumbasses.

so here's what is gonna happen someone is gonna put up a vote for admins only and decide if a spot should be deemed legal or illegal. okay, this way we actually solve something instead of just constant flaming.

I had a very nice dinner with my girl and I banged her in my tahoe.

just wanted to end this with something nice.

:icon_mrgreen:

Christmas
08-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Inthebutt, I'm just going to say that you did not have sex with anyone and enjoyed your hand tonight.

Hope you washed afterwards. :icon_mrgreen:

But I agree I'm not going to continue this discussion as it is just going to lead to pages and pages of this.

I was talking about getting a vending machine up to the helicopter. That isn't incredibly easy to do.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 02:22 AM
wow

okay how about we all take a break from this

seriously though we are getting no where with this.

christmas thinks one thing and HOLY thinks of it another way.

I'll vouche for HOLY when he says "that if a spot is unfair to the rest of the players on the map, an admin can deem that spot illegal" (what ever the words were).

its totally up to the admin, just like the punishment is totally up to the admin.

just like everyone tells me that banning someone for 7 days is overkill, but guess what??? the punishment is decided by the admin. cause no where in the rules does it say I have to ban this amount of time for this offense and this amount of time for this other offense.

admins are allowed to make a spot illegal but as I stated before it only works if all admins agree to enforce that spot as illegal.

HOLY you need to chill on calling people dumbasses.

so here's what is gonna happen someone is gonna put up a vote for admins only and decide if a spot should be deemed legal or illegal. okay, this way we actually solve something instead of just constant flaming.

I had a very nice dinner with my girl and I banged her in my tahoe.

just wanted to end this with something nice.

:icon_mrgreen:

She better be the one from that picture in the community pictures !

Fish
08-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Came back from my little vaca away from IBIS. I see admin abusing chelsey is still here, new noob admins, a bunch of tards, and a few cool vets. I think Ill take another vaca till some of the tards clear out.

Christmas
08-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Came back from my little vaca away from IBIS. I see admin abusing chelsey is still here, new noob admins, a bunch of tards, and a few cool vets. I think Ill take another vaca till some of the tards clear out.

I'd rather you did leave.

You seem like a disrespectful piece of garbage.

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 11:53 AM

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!

chill out christmas, jeez man personal attacks this early in the day.

Fish, glad to see you came back for a bit lol, how's the business going??

Christmas
08-06-2009, 11:55 AM
whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!

chill out christmas, jeez man personal attacks this early in the day.

Fish, glad to see you came back for a bit lol, how's the business going??

I am holding my tongue on a couple issues so pardon me for seeming bitter on this.

I don't think insulting people after coming back from a break is good form.

Fish
08-06-2009, 12:49 PM

Wow, so me saying I dont like your girlfriend is me being a piece of garbage? Thought you were better then that. Ohh well. No sweat off my sack. My exact words, "I dont like coming back to the retards, to Chelsy, and to noobs." If you fall into one of those catagorys, not my fault brah.

Right now the business is in the hole. :lmao: With new units coming out and changes being made the repairing of older units isnt as desirable.

Christmas
08-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Wow, so me saying I dont like your girlfriend is me being a piece of garbage? Thought you were better then that. Ohh well. No sweat off my sack. My exact words, "I dont like coming back to the retards, to Chelsy, and to noobs." If you fall into one of those catagorys, not my fault brah.

It was early for me when i wrote that, and I shouldn't have been so volatile to you. I apologize.

I still think what you said was a little rude, but I shouldn't have went off on you like that.

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 03:06 PM
man I should get a job working with the UN as a peace negotiator lol

Christmas
08-06-2009, 03:33 PM
man I should get a job working with the UN as a peace negotiator lol

Um...what?

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Um...what?

do you not know who the UN is???

United Nations, they were the blue helmets in disaster areas....

consist of, I believe its 36 nations....

peace negotiator I'm sure you know what they do

you amaze me every day christmas.

Christmas
08-06-2009, 04:57 PM
do you not know who the UN is???

United Nations, they were the blue helmets in disaster areas....

consist of, I believe its 36 nations....

peace negotiator I'm sure you know what they do

you amaze me every day christmas.

I'm aware of what the UN, is.

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm aware of what the UN, is.

than WTF???

Christmas
08-06-2009, 05:31 PM
than WTF???

Your mom.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-06-2009, 05:35 PM
This thread pertains to the person seeking to be unbanned. Stop hijacking threads.

Dual
08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Mostly all these Threads have nothing to do with the topics.

Fish
08-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Go with god brah. Or I will bull mace you.

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 06:11 PM
This thread pertains to the person seeking to be unbanned. Stop hijacking threads.

he's already been unbanned NYS, so close the thread than!!!!

Christmas
08-06-2009, 06:15 PM
he's already been unbanned NYS, so close the thread than!!!!

*cough*then*cough*

GRAMMAR NAZI TO THE RESCUE!