PDA

View Full Version : Hitman | ibis.a

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Admins' INGAME name: Hitman | ibis.a
You're INGAME name: [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq and my friend [cie] LeatherBelt

Map: Blue Arena.

Time: About 3 pm, central.

How did he abuse: He slayed another player out of spite because that person Killed him with like 3 hp left. He continued to state, "3HP?! That's bullshit! That's fucking bullshit, man." (something along those lines NOT verbatim.) He thus proceeded to slay him.

Proof: I thought I had proof, I was already demoing Fish, because of a dispute between us, and I never stopped the demo. But what Res told me, is you have to have a number by the demoname. Well, I didn't do that, but it recorded all the way until the map BEFORE the actual abuse happened. Then it stopped...pissed me off.

I don't particularly want him to get into trouble, I just want to bring to his attention that this is NOT a legitimate reason to slay someone. My friend left shortly after:

[cie]Leather Belt: sigh...
[cie]Leather Belt: ahh you probally dont even care if i quit css...
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: What he did wasn't right.
[cie]Leather Belt: ik

I thus proceeded to let him know how to report it, but he had to go:

[cie]Leather Belt: It didn't work.
[cie]Leather Belt: But I gotta go anyway so tell me sometime later, alright?
[cie]Leather Belt: Ciao.

Something about his steam ID.

So anyways, Hitmans a good guy, he just has a bit of a temper, like the rest of us. I just want him to understand that GG doesn't run like that.

I mean this in no way a personal attack.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Nothing can be done without a demo. Sorry there Texarrrr.

Hitman
08-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Sure the slay wasn't warranted but its bullshit to bring me down to 3 HP and I didn't even hear a Sorry or whatever. I assumed that he did this on purpose because I attacked him the round before by accident for 50 hp and he still survived.

Next time I guess i attack him back?

Btw Autumn, since in steam you just found out that he brought me down to 3hp I am posting this here.

He attacked me to 3 hp not me to him.

[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: All I saw was him being slayed and you being very angry that he had 3 hp or soething...
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: something*
Hitman: and for all i know he was ebing a deuche about it
Hitman: i had 3 hp
Hitman: he team attacked me to 3 hp
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: Ahh.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: Then post it.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: ^^
Hitman: I did
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: Like I said, if I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected.

and he was on my team so he team attacked me

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Sure the slay wasn't warranted but its bullshit to bring me down to 3 HP and I didn't even hear a Sorry or whatever. I assumed that he did this on purpose because I attacked him the round before by accident for 50 hp and he still survived.

Next time I guess i attack him back?

Nonono, If this is what happened, then the slay was warranted. Even a kick is a good punishment for purposeful team attacking.

Like I said in steam chat:

Hitman: now if he is wrong, i will rub it in his face and yours
Hitman: because now i look like a fucking deuchebag
Hitman: so thanks!

I told you in steam chat, I DID NOT mean this to be personal in ANY WAY, you said you didn't take offense, you did anyways.

If it turns out that I'm wrong, which I'll have no problem being, Then this WONT affect your application in ANY WAY.

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 04:01 PM
and he was on my team so he team attacked me

Never tell your password to anyone.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: Hitman.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: You there?
Hitman is now Away.
Hitman is now Online.
Hitman: Hey
Hitman: Whats up?
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: Please DO NOT take this personally AT ALL.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24228#post24228
Hitman: None taken, but he did do it on purpose though
Hitman: I shot him by accident the round before
Hitman: I assume he did it on purpose
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: I honestly don't think he
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: s
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: He's that kind of guy.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: But if he is, I stand corrected.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: I didn't SEE it happen, so I can't say for SURE what happened.
Hitman: then what the hell do i do? he never said sorry
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: All I saw was him being slayed and you being very angry that he had 3 hp or soething...
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: something*
Hitman: now if he is wrong, i will rub it in his face and yours
Hitman: because now i look like a fucking deuchebag
Hitman: so thanks!
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: GAH NO
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: ...
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: You said you didn't take offense.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: You liar.
Hitman: Well my application is up now
Hitman: and this will affecft me so thanks again
Hitman: JHust realized that
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: ....
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: Even the clan members have had threads of abuse.
Hitman: He should have posted not you
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: I felt is was abuse.
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: So I took initiative.
Hitman: still he should have posted
Hitman: next time bring it to me
Hitman: but whatever
Hitman: No more
[cie] Autumn | ibis.a | rq: No more?

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Nothing can be done without a demo. Sorry there Texarrrr.

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

ffs...

ZERO
08-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Just wanted to note that demos always stop when the map changes...

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Just wanted to note that demos always stop when the map changes...

No, because I let it run, and I have 11 of them from the first initial recording...

Hitman
08-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Just a side note, I did the right thing by slaying him for that team attack.

walterbrunswick
08-05-2009, 04:36 PM

I don't know the full story, but from what I'm reading so far, I agree...

&&toasties
08-05-2009, 04:38 PM

and you're being VERY immature by blocking me on steam.

Just an FYI.

I WAS going to apologise for being in the wrong, but now I don't believe you.

You have no proof that he team attacked you, I saw y'all were on opposite teams, so if you're going to cry about, go ahead.

I was, and still am, ready to take full responsibility for my actions, whether wrong or right, you on the other hand are not.

"17:31 - Hitman: She doesn't know the full fucking facts, and she says I abused? I had every right to slay/kick him for his team atatcking on me"

Like I said before, so listen up WELL FOR ONCE, I SAW WHAT I SAW, and I took ACTION upon it.

Just like when people screamed admin abuse on ME.

They saw what they saw.

Understand?

I hope so.

walterbrunswick
08-05-2009, 04:40 PM
DRAMA! DRAMA!!! DRRRAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's take this to Broadway!!! :D

Christmas
08-05-2009, 04:41 PM
DRAMA! DRAMA!!! DRRRAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's take this to Broadway!!! :D

Why are you even here?

Hitman
08-05-2009, 04:42 PM
I don't need to take any responsibility over this bullshit because I did nothing wrong here except do my job as the admin. If I were to be a real asshole then I would of banned him and THEN you could do an admin abuse thread about me.

He team attacked me, I slayed him, he cried to you about admin abuse, you believed him instead of talking it over with me.

:lmao::lmao: :wtg:

Why are you even here?

He was the contact between me and her, hence she got the:

17:31 - Hitman: She doesn't know the full fucking facts, and she says I abused? I had every right to slay/kick him for his team atatcking on me

Christmas
08-05-2009, 04:43 PM
I don't need to take any responsibility over this bullshit because I did nothing wrong here except do my job as the admin. If I were to be a real asshole then I would of banned him and THEN you could do an admin abuse thread about me.

He team attacked me, I slayed him, he cried to you about admin abuse, you believed him instead of talking it over with me.

:lmao::lmao: :wtg:

He was the contact between me and her, hence she got the:

17:31 - Hitman: She doesn't know the full fucking facts, and she says I abused? I had every right to slay/kick him for his team atatcking on me

Just talk to HER on steam and deal with it like a professional.

walterbrunswick
08-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Why are you even here?

Somehow I always wind up in these situations.

Even thought I had nothing to do with it.

:|

Hitman
08-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Just talk to HER on steam and deal with it like a professional.

I stated my case, nothing else needs to be said.

Zero or Jigsaw can investigate now. Will check back when I get a PM from either Jig or Zero about this.

Dual
08-05-2009, 05:47 PM
I Think this thread is not worthly of admin abuse. If the person that got slay thinks there was admin abuse, let them post. We don't need Admin monitoring other admins unless they are constantly abusing their powers.

TheLittlestHobo
08-05-2009, 05:56 PM
If you, Hitman, thought he did this intentionally, you have every right to slay/kick/ban him.

However, if it was accidental, then the slay is not justifiable.

No one have records of this, and since it's already done, the only person who knows what happened is Hitman and that guy that was slayed.

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 12:15 PM
If you, Hitman, thought he did this intentionally, you have every right to slay/kick/ban him.

However, if it was accidental, then the slay is not justifiable.

No one have records of this, and since it's already done, the only person who knows what happened is Hitman and that guy that was slayed.

But of course, most people refuse to read.

Heaven forbid they actually know what's going on.

ManBearPig <ibis>
08-06-2009, 12:19 PM
An appropriate slay seems like something that shouldn't be brought up. Even an inappropriate slay shouldn't be brought onto the forums.... its a slay. You miss a couple seconds of game time... i think you will live.:assault:

Fish
08-06-2009, 12:54 PM
An appropriate slay seems like something that shouldn't be brought up. Even an inappropriate slay shouldn't be brought onto the forums.... its a slay. You miss a couple seconds of game time... i think you will live.:assault:

:ditto:

Hitman
08-06-2009, 05:32 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

whytboiz33
08-09-2009, 02:51 PM
wtf an admin abuse thread on hitman? he must be using it again.

historicly, hes one of our best admins. he out ranks 95% of you peons.

Pink
08-09-2009, 04:38 PM

Abuse is abuse no matter how you look at it. I think screenshots or demos would help but if hitman did slay people its wrong no matter how you say it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Abuse is abuse no matter how you look at it. I think screenshots or demos would help but if hitman did slay people its wrong no matter how you say it.

Cry me a fucken river. It was a slay because the person team attacked him to 3 hp. Stfu with your drama bs.

&&toasties
08-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Didn't I already fucking establish that it was a fucking misunderstanding?

Last I knew they were on opposite sides of the teams.

I saw Hitman die, and screaming bloody murder.

Then he slayed him.

I didn't KNOW they were SUPPOSEDLY on the same fucking team.

Get the fuck over it you guys.

Shut the fuck up.

Stop acting all hard.

Hitman
08-10-2009, 12:33 AM
wtf an admin abuse thread on hitman? he must be using it again.

historicly, hes one of our best admins. he out ranks 95% of you peons.

^^ nuff said

๖ReS
08-11-2009, 02:40 AM
I killed him after he attacked me down to like 5 hp, he was like "Bullshit" and next round he slapped me off the map.

I lost 2 levels :|

And he did something else that lead to my death I forgot what though.
It was pretty gay.

EDIT: WE WERE ON OPPOSITE TEAMS.

Just to clarify.

TheLittlestHobo
08-11-2009, 06:50 AM
I killed him after he attacked me down to like 5 hp, he was like "Bullshit" and next round he slapped me off the map.

I lost 2 levels :|

And he did something else that lead to my death I forgot what though.
It was pretty gay.

EDIT: WE WERE ON OPPOSITE TEAMS.

Just to clarify.

You must be a hacker then! After all these eons playing with you, I would have never suspected you were hacking! >.>

If not, then that abuse cannot be justified...especially toward another admin? Unless he was intending to be playful, but I had the impression it wasn't. Seems like his temper needs to be controlled.

๖ReS
08-11-2009, 11:34 AM
You must be a hacker then! After all these eons playing with you, I would have never suspected you were hacking! >.>

If not, then that abuse cannot be justified...especially toward another admin? Unless he was intending to be playful, but I had the impression it wasn't. Seems like his temper needs to be controlled.

Months ^__^

Death
08-13-2009, 04:00 AM
Really we are talking about one slay here? why? i mean its ONE SLAY i don't even think it constitutes for even abuse or even fucking a problem...i mean if ur having

a problem with being slayed once u need to uninstall ur GAME NOW..and another would be to close this worthless thread for just wasting time and space :lmao:

as for hitman hes a great guy and admin for all the times ive played with him

TheLittlestHobo
08-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Really we are talking about one slay here? why? i mean its ONE SLAY i don't even think it constitutes for even abuse or even fucking a problem...

It was until Res brought up another instance. In my opinion, I thought it was unfair to call bullshit kill and slay someone just because they were skillful/lucky enough to kill him.

๖ReS
08-13-2009, 11:54 AM
What he said.

Hitman
08-13-2009, 04:02 PM
It was until Res brought up another instance. In my opinion, I thought it was unfair to call bullshit kill and slay someone just because they were skillful/lucky enough to kill him.

No Hobo, I slayed him for team atatcking me. What happened with Res is another problem that happened almsot a month ago but he never put it up because we "were friends" at the time. now hes trying to be a spiteful bitch