PDA

View Full Version : I had a thought.

๖ReS
08-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Would be interesting to give all zombies less health, but the ability to Zspawn ?
Just a thought, what do you guys think ?

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Would be interesting to give all zombies less health, but the ability to Zspawn ?
Just a thought, what do you guys think ?

so we could have endless zombies trying to break down our cades for 5 minutes???

that is a GREAT idea!!!!!

just imagine all the kills you could get in just one round if you had an uber cade!!!

Death
08-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Not a bad idea actually, but one problem would be that zombies fighting against hard cades will have alot of trouble if they die quickly....but im surprised u actually had a thought up there...i think we should celebrate!!

:party::party::wtf::starwars::hammer::party::w00t:

Oasis
08-06-2009, 04:56 PM
That would make ibis ZM like every other ZM server, zspawn is for kids.

Death
08-06-2009, 05:00 PM
True but still not an entirely bad idea lol

mastercheff
08-06-2009, 05:25 PM
yea would keep to the zombie genre an endless horde of zombie every zombie having a chance of breaking your cade down

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 05:44 PM
I say it's fine the way it is. We could have quite a few issues arising, such as giving people free kills constantly, afk zombies, etc. I could list a hell of a lot more, but those two would be enough to get the point across.

mastercheff
08-06-2009, 05:48 PM
yea i see now

๖ReS
08-06-2009, 05:53 PM
I never liked any other Zm servers cause I couldn't find any with Reload on, Reload = Pro, and yeah Hobo I agree, there would be quite a few problems.

walterbrunswick
08-06-2009, 06:12 PM
To throw another idea out there, what if a SECOND zombie randomly spawned, say 30-60 seconds after the first zombie spawned.

Not every round though.

Say the ratio would be like 4:1 (every 4 rounds, a second zombie spawns).

But it would be completely random, not in a set pattern. So you could go 6 rounds with no second zombie spawn, and then the last 2 rounds the second zombie spawns.

It would be like SURPRISE!!

I guess this would mean people would be slightly more hesitant to crowd into one room together.

mastercheff
08-06-2009, 06:44 PM
To throw another idea out there, what if a SECOND zombie randomly spawned, say 30-60 seconds after the first zombie spawned.

Not every round though.

Say the ratio would be like 4:1 (every 4 rounds, a second zombie spawns).

But it would be completely random, not in a set pattern. So you could go 6 rounds with no second zombie spawn, and then the last 2 rounds the second zombie spawns.

It would be like SURPRISE!!

I guess this would mean people would be slightly more hesitant to crowd into one room together.

this idea is cool since sometimes the first zombie is afk or doing horrible a 2nd one comes to help

walterbrunswick
08-06-2009, 06:58 PM
this idea is cool since sometimes the first zombie is afk or doing horrible a 2nd one comes to help

Exactly.

Well, AFK players should be moved to spec automatically (after a certain period of inactivity), and then specs should be kicked again automatically (after a certain period of inactivity).

But yeah, the first fail zombie would be a good reason for it...

Jeimuzu
08-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Didn't we go over the whole zspawn thing awhile back?

It's fine the way it is. Plus, if there was zspawn, no zombie hunting.

Unless there was a countdown between how frequently you can use the command.. 1-2 minutes.

walterbrunswick
08-06-2009, 07:16 PM
James is right, with !zspawn there would be no zombie hunting.

Plus we would need more ammunition!

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 07:26 PM
I remember playing a zombie mod in CS 1.6 a while back. You can't cade worth shit so you resort to hold out spots. But what happens was that the server goes random when spawning zombies in the beginning.

There was this alarm and then the system decides what would be the most appropriate chaotic zombie spawn for the round. It could just spawn one person as a random zombie or it spams chaos and half the server gets turned initially or even 75% of the players get turned initially. It was very very chaotic.

Note, this isn't a suggestion, but I just wanted to share that information...lol

Jeimuzu
08-06-2009, 07:26 PM
James is right, with !zspawn there would be no zombie hunting.

Plus we would need more ammunition!

Buy dualies and spam them the entire round. You don't run out of ammo.

weeman2412
08-06-2009, 07:37 PM
if ur gonna do zspawn.. might as well give all the humans.. WCS-like powers.. entangle massive groups of zombies :D!??!??

WCS+ZM=fun

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 07:42 PM
if ur gonna do zspawn.. might as well give all the humans.. WCS-like powers.. entangle massive groups of zombies :D!??!??

WCS+ZM=fun

I like that idea, a cloaked human running around stabbing zombies and yet they might now see the human lol.

Jeimuzu
08-06-2009, 07:45 PM

WCS+ZM=fun

Giving people classes and perks would be a great idea. Maybe Zero will work on something like that. *Cough*

weeman2412
08-06-2009, 07:47 PM
too bad ZM server is unstable.. and laggy as hell.. maybe zero can consider this after admin skins/ranks :D... so realease date is something like 2010.. or whenever the mayan calendar ends

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Buy dualies and spam them the entire round. You don't run out of ammo.

Dualies = love.

I like the idea of zpawn, but I don't at the same time...

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 09:26 PM
If someone just join the game in the middle of the round, and type !zspawn, yes i wouldn't mind that. But i don't think it should be use for anythign else but that reason. If people left the server then came back in to use it, then there would have to be some bans to be issues.

๖ReS
08-06-2009, 11:20 PM
I thought it would be cool if the first zombie was a human for a few seconds, but had a green hue that other people could see, and then then said infected human gets a console message *you are infected*. Then he could break the cade or even (maybe not, but cool idea) kill his teammates with his gun. Now to combat this you could kill the Infected human before he turns, because upon turning he gets his extra heath, zombie model and is swapped to the Terrorist team. Wouldn't that be cool/interesting ?
All humans after that would be "instaturned" by the Zombie Claws of Death.

Oasis
08-06-2009, 11:39 PM
I thought it would be cool if the first zombie was a human for a few seconds, but had a green hue that other people could see, and then then said infected human gets a console message *you are infected*. Then he could break the cade or even (maybe not, but cool idea) kill his teammates with his gun. Now to combat this you could kill the Infected human before he turns, because upon turning he gets his extra heath, zombie model and is swapped to the Terrorist team. Wouldn't that be cool/interesting ?
All humans after that would be "instaturned" by the Zombie Claws of Death.

I have a dream.

๖ReS
08-06-2009, 11:46 PM
I have a dream.

As do I my friend.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 10:59 AM
As do I my friend.

That sounds like a zombie attack.

I really like that latest idea Res.

^^

mastercheff
08-07-2009, 06:37 PM
yea that would be fun instead of having to have a admin to make a ninja we get a wcs+z mod ninja race in

Jeimuzu
08-07-2009, 07:03 PM
I thought it would be cool if the first zombie was a human for a few seconds, but had a green hue that other people could see,

@color <Steam_ID> 0 255 0 255

Will make the person green. XD

๖ReS
08-09-2009, 03:18 AM
James I did that and have it bound.
Im Pure Black with Red Weapons.
Its boss.
:D

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MAKE IT WCS+ZMOD.

Make Perks like COD, Extra Damage and stuff.

Also, The knife should do a lot of damage to a zombie, like 500, 1000 for a backstab...

That would give the zombies something to worry about...

That credit for the knife thing is James, or Hobo, or someone... I forget.

Fuck it, it was my idea.

walterbrunswick
08-09-2009, 01:24 PM
@ReS

Bullets have a lot more kinetic energy than knives, so that damage scale wouldn't make any logical sense.

Secondly, if zombies have to worry about getting knifed in the back, ... well, that just breaks the laws of the universe of ZOMBIE MOD.

Besides, they could just make a 180 turn and shove their bloody knife into your sorry torso.

Lastly, were you high when you made that signature?

Christmas
08-09-2009, 01:36 PM
@ReS

Bullets have a lot more kinetic energy than knives, so that damage scale wouldn't make any logical sense.

Secondly, if zombies have to worry about getting knifed in the back, ... well, that just breaks the laws of the universe of ZOMBIE MOD.

Besides, they could just make a 180 turn and shove their bloody knife into your sorry torso.

Lastly, were you high when you made that signature?

I made the signature.

Also, knives can cause more damage than bullets based on how the knife enters the body. If the knife slashes the neck then that will most likely do more damage than a bullet hitting the neck. Also it depends on the knife and bullet.

But CS isn't based entirely on reality so it doesn't matter that much.

Pink
08-09-2009, 01:40 PM
No No No. One time I was on a server like that in a hiding spot. This guy was on voice saying he was tired of waiting and wanted me to get tagged. He rejoined tagged me in my hiding spot since he died twice and was in spec mode. It is so lame people cant hide on those kind of servers.

๖ReS
08-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Walter, I'm saying that the knife should do more damage because its like 1000 x's harder to stab a NON AFK Zombie than it is to knife an AFK.
Wouldst thou feel bad ass ?

Jeimuzu
08-09-2009, 03:46 PM
James I did that and have it bound.
Im Pure Black with Red Weapons.
Its boss.
:D

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MAKE IT WCS+ZMOD.

Make Perks like COD, Extra Damage and stuff.

Also, The knife should do a lot of damage to a zombie, like 500, 1000 for a backstab...

That would give the zombies something to worry about...

That credit for the knife thing is James, or Hobo, or someone... I forget.

Fuck it, it was my idea.

Lol, I started the knife craze awhile back. And yeah, I noticed that you binded that. For some reason, whenever I bind it, it doesn't stay. It resets itself every time I restart CSS.

Hopefully Zero comes out with classes for humans eventually.

mastercheff
08-09-2009, 04:19 PM
yea most of the time you wouldn't stand a chance against going a predator fast classic and infected so yea the knife thing would be cool i think ppl with over 1,500 points in rank should be able to use it

Jeimuzu
08-09-2009, 08:11 PM
That would require too much work probably, mastercheff. As for the mega knifing, anything more then 500 damage in the back would probably be too much.

๖ReS
08-09-2009, 10:00 PM
That would require too much work probably, mastercheff. As for the mega knifing, anything more then 500 damage in the back would probably be too much.

That would be plenty :D

Christmas
08-09-2009, 10:03 PM

Risk and reward.

High risk should allow for high reward.

๖ReS
08-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Risk and reward.

High risk should allow for high reward.

Indeed.
*monocle*