PDA

View Full Version : Everyone in the ZM server except Tommy

Oasis
08-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Yeah, you admins are shitty. That's all I really have to say.

EDIT : I mean everyone in the server AT THIS MOMENT. Not in general.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 10:32 PM
What? Lmao. I'm quite lost...

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 10:33 PM

I'm guessing walter was one of the admins in there.

but what made you come to this conclusion???

and why is this in the admin abuse section??

Oasis
What? Lmao. I'm quite lost...

I was just in there and the console was spammed with slaps, all holy dart and sonico does is slap themselves, and others. Cool story, huh?

@inthebutt : I left walter out, because he did it a few times, not gonna lie. But holy-dart and sonico should have their slapping powers taken away.

&&toasties

:wtg:

Christmas
08-06-2009, 10:35 PM
I assume that inthebutt was in there...

OH HEY INTHEBUTT! :icon_mrgreen:

inthebutt
08-06-2009, 10:40 PM
I assume that inthebutt was in there...

OH HEY INTHEBUTT! :icon_mrgreen:

your an asshole christmas :wtg:

anyways now that your an admin you can say something about it in-game.

but you need to have a demo if you want something to be done to them.

Oasis
08-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Also, this is in the admin abuse section because i'm reporting admins that are abusing, i.e : slapping yourself to avoid getting tagged as a human, and to get to the end of escape maps. You know, it's always been like this ever since rodrigo had admin WAY BACK THEN, nothing has really ever been done about this. There's no need to constantly slap yourself around, you ignorant fuck-up new admins. You act like it's manditory to slap yourself everywhere at every moment.

@inthebutt : My admin is not activated yet, so i can't do shit, sadly.

walterbrunswick
08-06-2009, 10:48 PM
I was just in there and the console was spammed with slaps, all holy dart and sonico does is slap themselves, and others. Cool story, huh?

@inthebutt : I left walter out, because he did it a few times, not gonna lie. But holy-dart and sonico should have their slapping powers taken away.

I did it a few times, but it wasn't just now on Sorrento, and not to take advantage.

All I did on Sorrento just now was instill a few beacons on Holy Dart, just cause she's slapped me a few times (again, not for the purpose of gaining advantage, just cause she hates me).

Oasis
08-06-2009, 10:49 PM
I did it a few times, but it wasn't just now on Sorrento, and not to take advantage.

All I did on Sorrento just now was instill a few beacons on Holy Dart, just cause she's slapped me a few times (again, not for the purpose of gaining advantage, just cause she hates me).

Yuuup.

Christmas
08-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Also, this is in the admin abuse section because i'm reporting admins that are abusing, i.e : slapping yourself to avoid getting tagged as a human, and to get to the end of escape maps. You know, it's always been like this ever since mex had admin WAY BACK THEN, nothing has really ever been done about this. There's no need to constantly slap yourself around, you ignorant fuck-up new admins. You act like it's manditory to slap yourself everywhere at every moment.

@inthebutt : My admin is not activated yet, so i can't do shit, sadly.

Record a demo, and report it.

I did that for Getcha, and she was warned and most likely is not doing it again. So have others.

Oasis
08-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Record a demo, and report it.

I did that for Getcha, and she was warned and most likely is not doing it again. So have others.

I have the demos ready for uploading if needed, they shouldn't be needed as regulars were there and they should know when the fuck to tell the admins to calm down. But nobody ever does shit about it, and that's how it always has been ever since summer 08'.

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 10:59 PM
I have the demos ready for uploading if needed, they shouldn't be needed as regulars were there and they should know when the fuck to tell the admins to calm down. But nobody ever does shit about it, and that's how it always has been ever since summer 08'.

Because money is money.

Oasis
08-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Because money is money.

Exactly.

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Exactly.

Which in itself is very sad and pathetic.

Oasis
08-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Which in itself is very sad and pathetic.

Indeed.

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Am I part of the batch of admins that are in there?

Because at times, I would tell them to stop slapping or I just ignore because I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING FOR ONCE (ZOMG!) and was too concentrated on that.

But, if I recall with both of them, they didn't slap themselves to tag anyone or were successful. If they were, I warn them to not do that because I take that seriously. If I missed it, I was probably too concentrated or afk.

If I am a part of the shitty admin group, I'm sorry and I'll do better.

Oasis
08-06-2009, 11:17 PM

Because at times, I would tell them to stop slapping or I just ignore because I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING FOR ONCE (ZOMG!) and was too concentrated on that.

But, if I recall with both of them, they didn't slap themselves to tag anyone or were successful. If they were, I warn them to not do that because I take that seriously. If I missed it, I was probably too concentrated or afk.

This is aimed directly at holy-dart and sonico, to clear things up.

Was just in a rush, and typed all, adrenaline was pumpin'.

TheLittlestHobo
08-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Oh okay then. You had me worried for a bit. I was actually quite nervous about checking your reply.

&&toasties
08-06-2009, 11:26 PM

Hobo, only group you're in is the:

OMFGAWESOMEFUCKINGADMIN.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Oasis, how has holy been?

I will not comment on this thread again, i just want to hear what you think about me as an admin.

Clone
08-07-2009, 12:01 AM

w00t!! was i on at the momentÉÉÉ i mean im not the best admin but probably the funniest and most annoying but was i on at the momentÉÉÉ

TELL ME!!!

Clone

TheLittlestHobo
08-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Oasis, how has holy been?

I will not comment on this thread again, i just want to hear what you think about me as an admin.

Even though this question is directed at Oasis, I will give my opinion on you:

Your strictness back in the day - enforcing rules and reminding admins on their duties - led me to consider you one of the top on my list.

w00t!! was i on at the momentÉÉÉ i mean im not the best admin but probably the funniest and most annoying but was i on at the momentÉÉÉ

TELL ME!!!

Clone

For you clone, I'll agree :icon_mrgreen:

Pink
08-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Link the demos when ever you get them,
and next time its nice to have screen shots or demos on the opening post. Makes it easier to see the abuse if any took place.

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 12:56 AM
1) I am quite intoxicated off Jägermeister.

2) Oasis, I find your thread title to be quite ironic. Tommy was fucking up our cade on snoopie a lot, and was just DOING THINGS WRONG..

Please correct your title.

Thanks.

Btw I'm going to start recording.

TheLittlestHobo
08-07-2009, 12:59 AM

2) Oasis, I find your thread title to be quite ironic. Tommy was fucking up our cade on snoopie a lot, and was just DOING THINGS WRONG..

Thanks.

Tommy doesn't abuse so far that I've seen. Sure he maybe a terrible ZM player, but he's no admin abuser. Not all admins are supposed to be super competent.

mastercheff
08-07-2009, 06:34 AM
slaps are for fun unless they do sumthing bad then its aboose but most slaps are fun slaps :D

Oasis
08-07-2009, 07:37 AM
I meant that tommy does not use his admin to do whatever he likes. Well that's kinda wrong... if he cade broke then he should kick/ban himself.

But this was aimed directly at holy-dart and sonico.

@holyshit : one of the best admins in my book, tbh.

@Clone : you didn't do anything wrong

Death
08-07-2009, 08:15 AM
do u ever go to sleep guys? or are u all just retarded?

Edit: i was bored lol

anex
08-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Not all admins are supposed to be super competent.

That's a relief.

... btw I have caught dart and other doing this shit, of which they are slapping their ass's to unreachable spots. They know its wrong and they still do it anyways.

Meanwhile my fat drunken ass will be on the look out for demos and be recording them as well.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 10:41 AM

Thanks.

1.) I don't think people really care how fucked up you are.

2.) Fucking up a cade and admin power abuse are 2 different things. True, he's an admin and shouldn't have done so, but it's far from admin abuse.

3.) This is the tenth time you've said you're going to start recording. When are you ever going to do it?

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
08-07-2009, 11:43 AM
ou speak about me it's all right yes I know that I am one be able poor in FPS but need the beginning for everything ^^ and j it love your server am fair that at the moment I try to get used to your accent! seen that I am Canadian French then give me still about days and I shall be better!

PS. For slap and other knack I always have expression that if I make it I risique d have an admin abuse even if I know that it is to entertain:ditto:

Sig : tommy

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
08-07-2009, 11:52 AM
And also I no maitrise the Englishman yet perfectly if I ecris stupidity of excuse me = / I trusts my effort otherwise it is cool of Credit of lessons with you :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 12:08 PM
And also I no maitrise the Englishman yet perfectly if I ecris stupidity of excuse me = / I trusts my effort otherwise it is cool of Credit of lessons with you :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

I'm sorry, no offense, but I could not understand that at all.

Christmas
08-07-2009, 12:16 PM

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

These two statements make the same amount of sense.

Holy-Sonic
08-07-2009, 12:20 PM
it amazes me that Holy Dart does not use her forum account, XD she never comment's, i do have to concur that Holy Dart does admin abuse but that was way back when before i was banned of zombie mod, XD remember those times.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 12:50 PM
it amazes me that Holy Dart does not use her forum account, XD she never comment's, i do have to concur that Holy Dart does admin abuse but that was way back when before i was banned of zombie mod, XD remember those times.

You're still banned?

Sonicno2
08-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Oh my, I had no idea you guys felt so strongly against slapping, and if it means that much, I'll stop. but I have to clear a few things up first :

1) I don't slap myself on escape maps. (yes I realize I've done it a few times, but not often.)

2) The only times I've slapped myself away from zombies are on terrible maps, E.G. zm_hang em high and ze_train escape

3) Probably the largest contributing factor to my large amount of slapping are "fun" slaps inside a barricade just to pass time, or revenge slaps to people who killed me.

But you could have just asked me and Dart to stop, rather than start a forum post to have Our powers revoked :icon_sad:

inthebutt
08-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Oh my, I had no idea you guys felt so strongly against slapping, and if it means that much, I'll stop. but I have to clear a few things up first :

1) I don't slap myself on escape maps. (yes I realize I've done it a few times, but not often.)

2) The only times I've slapped myself away from zombies are on terrible maps, E.G. zm_hang em high and ze_train escape

3) Probably the largest contributing factor to my large amount of slapping are "fun" slaps inside a barricade just to pass time, or revenge slaps to people who killed me.

But you could have just asked me and Dart to stop, rather than start a forum post to have Our powers revoked :icon_sad:

sonic does a great impression of curdy, but seriously can you please stop slapping yourself away from zombies and half way across the map??

there I ask, nicely.

Pink
08-07-2009, 01:58 PM
There still no demos or screenshots. So this is another waste of a thread, nice try Oasis

inthebutt
08-07-2009, 02:00 PM
There still no demos or screenshots. So this is another waste of a thread, nice try Oasis

PINK I watched HOLY DART slap herself clear across the map forgotten town last night and onto the middle building, now are you calling me a liar???

Oasis
08-07-2009, 02:59 PM

Don't need any, they know they use their slap command for the wrong things.

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Sonicno IS Curdy... sometimes I think he is more like Curdy than the other Curdy... no offense Curdy<3

@Pink: A lot of admins & regulars have seen them do it. It has to stop. Sonicno is complying, and I trust Holy-Dart will. Now we just need to watch for Weeman.

@Autumn: Whenever I feel like it.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 03:08 PM

He has demos, he sent them to me.

I saw abuse.

When it is asked of him, he will post the demos.

Get off of your damn high horse, Pink.

You're not some amazing admin who does NOTHING wrong.

even the clan members have abused.

The only "insults" you can come up with include but are not limited to:

"Drama Llama"

And that's about it.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/th3118077.gif

Sonicno2
08-07-2009, 03:29 PM
ha, thanks, I honestly don't see why people think me and curdy sound the same, our voices aren't all that similar. but it is fun using his influence over people to get people to help me with barricades and such.

but back on topic, I'll tone down on the slapping. alright?

weeman2412
08-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Sonicno IS Curdy... sometimes I think he is more like Curdy than the other Curdy... no offense Curdy<3

@Pink: A lot of admins & regulars have seen them do it. It has to stop. Sonicno is complying, and I trust Holy-Dart will. Now we just need to watch for Weeman.

@Autumn: Whenever I feel like it.

ROFL and people were QQing about me get a clue...

:( walter no just no..........

ma_ban 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 walter

Christmas
08-07-2009, 03:35 PM
ROFL and people were QQing about me get a clue...

:( walter no just no..........

ma_ban 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 walter

Wait, so this automatically offsets what you've done in the servers?

inthebutt
08-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Get off of your damn high horse

I don't sit on a high horse but its a dragon!!!

Pink
08-07-2009, 03:42 PM
PINK I watched HOLY DART slap herself clear across the map forgotten town last night and onto the middle building, now are you calling me a liar???
No inthebutt, but proof is needed in all cases.

Don't need any, they know they use their slap command for the wrong things.
If you dont need proof, then can I say you admin abused without proof? You dont have admin?! Lies!!! So post demos now

He has demos, he sent them to me.

I saw abuse.

When it is asked of him, he will post the demos.

Get off of your damn high horse, Pink.

You're not some amazing admin who does NOTHING wrong.

even the clan members have abused.

The only "insults" you can come up with include but are not limited to:

"Drama Llama"

And that's about it.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/AngelDustNaoko/th3118077.gif
You make drama though, so it fits perfectly. So care to share these demos since you have them too. I dont have a single abuse thread... you cant say that theres plenty on you.

weeman2412
08-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Wait, so this automatically offsets what you've done in the servers?

Cool Story.. I don't see anyone QQing about me other then assholes just out to get me ... so umm.. BIAS MORE?

Christmas
08-07-2009, 03:44 PM
Cool Story.. I don't see anyone QQing about me other then assholes just out to get me ... so umm.. BIAS MORE?

Who is out to get you, and on what do you base that?

Pink
08-07-2009, 03:44 PM

Abuse more?

weeman2412
08-07-2009, 03:45 PM
This thread no longer amuses me.. and a waste of time just to reply.. good day

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 04:33 PM
You make drama though, so it fits perfectly. So care to share these demos since you have them too. I dont have a single abuse thread... you cant say that theres plenty on you.

When did I say I didn't have an abuse thread?

And I don't make drama, drama just comes to me, whether I like it or not.

and I won't post any demos unless I have Oasis' approval.

But give me time, you'll soon have an abuse thread.

^^

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 04:34 PM
This thread no longer amuses me.. and a waste of time just to reply.. good day

When was it ever amusing?

walterbrunswick
08-07-2009, 04:35 PM

^^

I've been playing in the server a lot recently, and I have yet to see Pink abuse.

Sounds like you're on a witch hunt here. Are you a Virtus?

Pink
08-07-2009, 04:36 PM

^^

Sure, you dont make it other people do right?
He doesnt show the demos you dont show the demos how do we know if theres even a demo
Let see about that.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 04:39 PM
I've been playing in the server a lot recently, and I have yet to see Pink abuse.

Sounds like you're on a witch hunt here. Are you a Virtus?

Not a witch hunt at all.

And of course "she" wouldn't abuse now that "she" knows people are going to be demoing "her".

^^

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 04:40 PM
He doesnt show the demos you dont show the demos how do we know if theres even a demo
Let see about that.

So cute how it just flies right over your little head.

^^

Sonicno2
08-07-2009, 06:10 PM
I believe we have a cat fight in process. gentlemen, step aside.

inthebutt
08-07-2009, 07:25 PM
hahaha and to think I used to be the one these two would argue with.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 07:49 PM
hahaha and to think I used to be the one these two would argue with.

Bring it, bitch.

You're next.

>: D

Oasis
08-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Let see about that.

QQ pink, QQ.

in b4 anything related to demos/zero/jigsaw

I win, you lose. Flame war over.

Jeimuzu
08-07-2009, 09:31 PM

Everyone?

But nobody ever does shit about it, and that's how it always has been ever since summer 08'.

It might be hard to call out specifics, but not all admins are created equal. Inthebutt, Hobo, Lukey, and a few others were great admins. Things do get out of control sometimes, but that doesn't mean no one does anything about it.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Everyone?

It might be hard to call out specifics, but not all admins are created equal. Inthebutt, Hobo, Lukey, and a few others were great admins. Things do get out of control sometimes, but that doesn't mean no one does anything about it.

James.

He highlighted and bolded at the people in the server at the moment, i.e. Holy Dart and Sonicno, were abusing.

Sonicno2
08-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I already stated I would stop slapping myself, why are you guys still on this topic? :icon_sad:

walterbrunswick
08-08-2009, 02:13 PM
I already stated I would stop slapping myself, why are you guys still on this topic? :icon_sad:

Because we're in love with your accent!!!

Pink
08-08-2009, 02:46 PM
QQ pink, QQ.

in b4 anything related to demos/zero/jigsaw

I win, you lose. Flame war over.

No flame war, just want to see it for myself.

&&toasties
08-08-2009, 09:01 PM

You have, but Holy Dart hasn't even responded.

*Holy-Dart*
08-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Ok ok i wil tone down the slapping i wil not slap my self the gain advantage im ver y very sorry and this is just and example if i slapped my self to a spot zombies couldnt get me if iw as the last one i would slap my self down but anyways im not even gunan do that Im just sorry and what jigsaw wrote on getchas thread when she was slapping her self i wil listen to this to ok """"""its not a problem if you slap yourself.
it becomes a problem if you slap yourself to give an unfair advantage to yourself in the map. (Eg going ahead of players in escape or slapping yourself to a position where it is impossible for zombies to get to in cade maps).

So in the future don't slap yourself to give yourself an unfair advantage."""""""""

๖ReS
08-11-2009, 02:48 AM
Nice sig dart.
You make that in Paint ?

<3

*Holy-Dart*
08-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Yes, and yeh i made it for myself cause i was bord ^_^

Christmas
08-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Yes, and yeh i made it for myself cause i was bord ^_^

It's too big.....

:banghead:

Jeimuzu
08-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Then why don't you make something better for her?

Christmas
08-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Then why don't you make something better for her?

She hasn't asked.

inthebutt
08-12-2009, 09:25 PM
I needed sunglass just to look at that thing, my god its bright

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-13-2009, 01:21 AM
It's too big.....

:banghead:

That's what she said !

&&toasties
08-15-2009, 06:10 PM
That's what she said !

Perfect.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Perfect.

Let the spamming begin......

mastercheff
08-15-2009, 08:34 PM
why can't my threads be 8 pages long :( well i've lost track of what this thread about anyone care to tell me?

inthebutt
08-15-2009, 09:21 PM
why can't my threads be 8 pages long :( well i've lost track of what this thread about anyone care to tell me?

its better if you didn't know mastercheff lol

we don't wanna corrupt such a young mind just yet.

mastercheff
08-15-2009, 09:39 PM
yet?how evil >.<

&&toasties
08-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Let the spamming begin......

Basically.

All because I knew you, Hitman, and Mastagunz missed me oh-so much<33

inthebutt
08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
yet?how evil >.<

you have no idea mastercheff :smirk:

&&toasties
08-16-2009, 12:58 AM
you have no idea mastercheff :smirk:

That's not creepy at all<33

Nemesis
08-16-2009, 01:05 AM
wtf is going on?

don't trust a ho, never trust a ho.

NOW LICK THE STATUE!

I AM THE LIZARD KING!!!!!!

carry on...

&&toasties
08-16-2009, 01:07 AM
wtf is going on?

NOW LICK THE STATUE!

carry on...

obby<33

Christmas
08-16-2009, 03:06 AM
wtf is going on?

NOW LICK THE STATUE!

carry on...

Speakin of licking, I herd if you lick a chicks ass, then her friends will call youuu. This chick kept on telling me this at a bonfire and i was like "You are crazyy'

Dude I didn;t say it but i am thinking she may be on to something. Fuck that would be nuts

&&toasties
08-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Speakin of licking, I herd if you lick a chicks ass, then her friends will call youuu. This chick kept on telling me this at a bonfire and i was like "You are crazyy'

Dude I didn;t say it but i am thinking she may be on to something. Fuck that would be nuts

That is not cool Anthony..

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-16-2009, 04:48 PM

What's wrong with licking a chick's ass ?

Oasis
08-17-2009, 12:20 AM
wtf is going on?

NOW LICK THE STATUE!

carry on...

Yay for fanboys.