PDA

View Full Version : Idea: change the name of zmod to this

Kavinsky
08-07-2009, 12:34 PM
I've noticed that alot of people who come on our zmod server dont even know its a reload server and almost all of the zmod servers on the east coast are unlimited ammo, one class servers so why not change the name from

Zombie Mod + IBIS fast download psychostats

to
IBIS Z Mod Server (reload, multiple classes, paraschutes, escape and cade)

to reflect this and draw more people in.

Christmas
08-07-2009, 12:42 PM
It makes very little difference, because most people don't look up each server name in detail. It's normally a quick run-through of the name and number of players currently in game.

And putting IBIS first is a horrible idea, IMO. That will make it harder for ZM players to find the server.

Kavinsky
08-07-2009, 01:33 PM
alright "zombie mod reload server with parachutes and multiple classes"

JigSaW
08-07-2009, 03:10 PM
I think its fine what it is, the server is full most of the day anyways.

weeman2412
08-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Especially when walter is not on xD

<3

Kavinsky
08-07-2009, 03:31 PM
it is now, but what about later in the year when schools on? it might help attract people then.

Jeimuzu
08-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Zombie Mod + IBIS fast download psychostats

to
IBIS Z Mod Server (reload, multiple classes, paraschutes, escape and cade)

I think you should just leave it the way it is. People come in wanting a non-reload server and end up liking the reload. The gameplay here is a lot different then the other servers.

Kavinsky
08-08-2009, 10:18 PM
yeah but on the other hand people looking for a new experence on a zmod server will probably skip over it and besides most people coming in looking for a regular non reload server quickly leave after they realise it isn't anyways, all I'm saying is give it a shot along with the rest of my suggestions.