PDA

View Full Version : players contraining the name: Part time

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-10-2009, 06:02 PM
recently players with the name part time have been breaking the server rules by spamming mics, cade breaking, disrespecting admins, and player blocking.

I have not ban any of them yet cause i am hopeing they change there ways. If they continue i dont have a problem banning all of them.

Christmas
08-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Is that the name or is that a clan tag?

I've dealt with a few people of the same clan who grief, and I've just given them half hour bans for trying to fuck shit up.

mastercheff
08-10-2009, 06:27 PM
is this gonna be like the kkk fiasco?

Oasis
08-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah, they basically talk loud in their mics on purpose to annoy people which already got me right there. One of them is sorta quiet though, but i'd recommend banning them all if you do.

TheLittlestHobo
08-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Or you can just mute them after given a warning.

If they start cade breaking...BANANA HAMMA

mastercheff
08-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Or you can just mute them after given a warning.

If they start cade breaking...BANANA HAMMA

exactly

๖ReS
08-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Dude I just got back from muting one of them and banning another because first they were talking about cumming on each other, It was "Part Time Whore" and "Part time Cadebreaker". Also every time that Dragon talked, "Part Time Whore" would say "Can I cum in you?", I told him to shut the fuck up. He didn't listen, So I muted Him and his companion. "Part Time Whore" then changed his name to "[cIe] ๖ReS | ibis.alyid abuse" Or something along those lines, I told him "Enjoy your ban" and he left, only to come back and be banned for a day. These dickheads should all be banned in my opinion unless they plan on changing how they act

mastercheff
08-10-2009, 07:49 PM
oh god its the end of the world D:

inthebutt
08-10-2009, 08:15 PM
oh yes there are about 4 of them I am about to ban myself the next time I see them come in the server.

oh and you'll all be happy to know our beloved walter also wears the tag part time. he doesn't do shit to any of them, even though they mic spam and diss on admins of IBIS.

the only one I've noticed that actually listens is that part time sausage fest or whatever his name is.

the rest of them including walter are idiots.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-10-2009, 09:58 PM
is this gonna be like the kkk fiasco?

omfg... WE NEED LARGE CROSSES AND FIRE AND UNIFORMS AND LYNCHS THEN...
not good, not ood at all.

also

my personal complaint, THERE ALL UNORIGINAL AND FOLLOW ME AROUND AND FUCK SHIT UP and

p.s. i believe they have an undercover agent working as a IBIS admin WATCH OUT!

Pink
08-10-2009, 10:00 PM
They start fight with regs, they play music. But they stop when I ask them too... even tho that feels like every 10minutes I have to ask them again. I am not a fan of them. I vote clear IBIS of the part time cancer.

inthebutt
08-10-2009, 10:04 PM
so clearly there just here causing problems. I vote we just start banning them for disrupting the server, cause if multiple admins have to ask them to stop mic spamming and breaking cades and fucking things up, every day then there time is up in the IBIS servers.

@DJ I have an idea who it is too DJ, don't you worry your pretty little bald head lol.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-10-2009, 11:40 PM
dj, are you on any drugs?

TheLittlestHobo
08-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Guys...all of this can be solved by muting. Let them think it's abuse. It is clearly a breach of the Rules of the server. If they come back like 30 minutes later and start playing their stuff, then by all means ban them.

Record demos too. Never goes wrong with recording demos.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-11-2009, 12:19 PM
dj, are you on any drugs?
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
naw im not
i cant be cause i get random pis tests by the military )=

or else id be high every day

part time fails, and im going to harass them

ImGonnaGetCha
08-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Guys...all of this can be solved by muting. Let them think it's abuse. It is clearly a breach of the Rules of the server. If they come back like 30 minutes later and start playing their stuff, then by all means ban them.

Record demos too. Never goes wrong with recording demos.

Lawl Hobo, They Can Just Avoid The Mute By Rejoining!!!!! :yernuts:

Christmas
08-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Lawl Hobo, They Can Just Avoid The Mute By Rejoining!!!!! :yernuts:

And admins can just ban them for that afterwards.

Problem solved.

weeman2412
08-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Softy admins.. if shit like this happens.. I just drop ban hammers left and right.. 1 day my ass.. more like a week

Jeimuzu
08-11-2009, 06:00 PM
It's a bunch of people named "Part Time <Insert name/occupation>" who don't usually cause much trouble, apart from Part Time Sausage Fest, and Part Time Cadebreaker. The one mic spams, and the other one.. Well, if I have to explain it.. I'll have lost what small hope I had left in humanity.

And Weeman, there's a big difference between being a softy, and a fair admin.

TheLittlestHobo
08-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Is there a problem with the way I use my admin?

I think getcha thinks I am that incompetent by not remembering people that rejoins...I don't know if you were there but I had to ban a guy that cade broke and left the server immediately and then joined the server about an hour or two later. I don't ever forget these people. I would know if I have dealt with them before and if it persists, then I drop banana hammers.

I'm sorry, but I took great offense to what getcha has said.

Also weeman, when was the last time you've issued a 7 day ban? I'm not attacking you. I'm just curious.

inthebutt
08-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Is there a problem with the way I use my admin?

I think getcha thinks I am that incompetent by not remembering people that rejoins...I don't know if you were there but I had to ban a guy that cade broke and left the server immediately and then joined the server about an hour or two later. I don't ever forget these people. I would know if I have dealt with them before and if it persists, then I drop banana hammers.

I'm sorry, but I took great offense to what getcha has said.

Also weeman, when was the last time you've issued a 7 day ban? I'm not attacking you. I'm just curious.

I issued 3, 7 day bans yesterday, oh you meant weeman lol I don't know about him than

Pink
08-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Softy admins? But in our rules it does say thing about banning people. Its more like a last resort. So we have mute for mic spammers. We can freeze first offense of cade breaking and so on, also kicking for a good warning. Then the ban need to fit the crime, some one playing music because few people egging them on 7day ban isnt the best choice. But well known offenders can get a 7day ban cause they been banned before and haven't learn a lesson

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Softy admins? But in our rules it does say thing about banning people. Its more like a last resort. So we have mute for mic spammers. We can freeze first offense of cade breaking and so on, also kicking for a good warning. Then the ban need to fit the crime, some one playing music because few people egging them on 7day ban isnt the best choice. But well known offenders can get a 7day ban cause they been banned before and haven't learn a lesson

If someone throws a nade at your cade, are you going to freeze them? No. That is irlogical. Nobody will learn there lesson. You can't be so soft with the rules, you ban people who are breaking them not freeze them and say dont cade break an unfreeze them. Yes you should folow the steps zer0 lay out till a point, but your judgement should come first.

Pink
08-12-2009, 07:49 PM
If someone throws a nade at your cade, are you going to freeze them? No. That is irlogical. Nobody will learn there lesson. You can't be so soft with the rules, you ban people who are breaking them not freeze them and say dont cade break an unfreeze them. Yes you should folow the steps zer0 lay out till a point, but your judgement should come first.

Depends, if they were honestly stupid and tried to get a zombie yes I would give them a warning. If there were no zombies around then yes I would kick them as a warning or a short ban like 5min-1hour then if repeated 1 day.

TheLittlestHobo
08-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Never give short bans...i.e. 5 or 30 minutes.

These people can just take a shit and come back whether they shat for 5 minutes or 30...the fact is they won't learn.

Christmas
08-12-2009, 08:17 PM

Irlogical?

Is that german?

Jeimuzu
08-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Christmas, you know what he means. You know this because you have intelligence. That is, unless you don't know what he's saying.

And yeah, I usually would only give short bans to people I know will take into consideration what they have done wrong. Any other time I'd freeze the person and explain to them what they're doing wrong, and have them at least acknowledge it. If not, then ban. If they comply and continue doing it, ban.

Christmas
08-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Christmas, you know what he means.

And yeah, I usually would only give short bans to people I know will take into consideration what they have done wrong. Any other time I'd freeze the person and explain to them what they're doing wrong, and have them at least acknowledge it. If not, then ban. If they comply and continue doing it, ban.

James, it's a joke.

Seriously.

Jeimuzu
08-12-2009, 08:43 PM
James, it's a joke.

Seriously.

Sorry, used to Walter.

inthebutt
08-12-2009, 09:21 PM
I issued 2 more 7 day bans today and yet the server is still full. <insert evil laugh here>

Christmas
08-13-2009, 02:34 PM
I issued 2 more 7 day bans today and yet the server is still full. <insert evil laugh here>

You have to stop.

This has gone on too long and your tyranny is unacceptable.

WHO'S WITH ME?

inthebutt
08-13-2009, 02:41 PM
You have to stop.

This has gone on too long and your tyranny is unacceptable.

WHO'S WITH ME?

I think people would rather follow me, a tyrant, before they would follow you, a grammer nazi.

:lmao:

plus you know you love the way I operate as an admin christmas, your starting to become just like me in game <evil laugh>

Christmas
08-13-2009, 02:48 PM
I think people would rather follow me, a tyrant, before they would follow you, a grammer nazi.

:lmao:

plus you know you love the way I operate as an admin christmas, your starting to become just like me in game <evil laugh>

Is it too much to ask for people to use the right fucking words?

Seriously its like people just run on and type whatever and use the internet as an excuse to do whatever because they dont evin kare that their butchring the nglish languag.

Blah blah blah.

Pink
08-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Is it too much to ask for people to use the right fucking words?

Seriously its like people just run on and type whatever and use the internet as an excuse to do whatever because they dont evin kare that their butchring the nglish languag.

Blah blah blah.
Whats nglish?
Oh your not perfect too! You mean English right?

Christmas
08-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Whats nglish?
Oh your not perfect too! You mean English right?

You realize that was meant in satire, right?

Pink
08-13-2009, 03:18 PM
You realize that was meant in satire, right?

If you want others to use words right then you should try it too. :p

inthebutt
08-13-2009, 03:20 PM
c eye told u the grammer nazis where multiplying L-O-freakin-L

:icon_mrgreen:

Pink
08-13-2009, 03:23 PM
lol Im jus' messing with Christmas since he gave me a hard with the word plain

Christmas
08-13-2009, 03:50 PM
If you want others to use words right then you should try it too. :p

Are you aware of what satire is?

Pink
08-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Are you aware of what satire is?

Satire - Noun - the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

No I dont know what a satire is.

inthebutt
08-13-2009, 08:29 PM
so this is what it looks like when two nazi's fight!!!!

:headache:

Christmas
08-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey inthebutt:

You're mom!

(I used the wrong your on purpose, so fuck you)

inthebutt
08-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Hey inthebutt:

You're mom!

(I used the wrong your on purpose, so fuck you)

hahahaha

don't get mad, get glad.

your mom is full of my sperm by the way christmas, FYI ya hear!!

Christmas
08-13-2009, 10:22 PM
hahahaha

don't get mad, get glad.

your mom is full of my sperm by the way christmas, FYI ya hear!!

.....dad?

๖ReS
08-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Satire - Noun - the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

No I dont know what a satire is.

You Googled satire... didn't you.

I don't blame Christmas for how he corrects people.

I fucking hate it when people write in nonsensical run-on sentences and don't even bother to spell check.

It doesn't have to be perfect, at least make it sound like you can speak "nglish" when you type.

Pink
08-14-2009, 12:34 PM
You Googled satire... didn't you.

I don't blame Christmas for how he corrects people.

I fucking hate it when people write in nonsensical run-on sentences and don't even bother to spell check.

It doesn't have to be perfect, at least make it sound like you can speak "nglish" when you type.

I have a firefox it has a basic spell check, and lol maybe I did google it but I heard the word before in movies just never saw it on paper. And I type decent 'nglish'

๖ReS
08-14-2009, 12:57 PM
I have a firefox it has a basic spell check, and lol maybe I did google it but I heard the word before in movies just never saw it on paper. And I type decent 'nglish'

Back on Topic now ?

Part time faggots...

TheLittlestHobo
08-14-2009, 07:07 PM
They aren't doing anything significant now. The part time tag fad is now over.

๖ReS
08-14-2009, 07:24 PM
They aren't doing anything significant now. The part time tag fad is now over.

So I've noticed.

inthebutt
08-15-2009, 01:42 AM
So I've noticed.

I think we've just successfully killed another clan that tried to form in IBIS lol

&&toasties
08-16-2009, 07:22 PM
I think we've just successfully killed another clan that tried to form in IBIS lol

Is that really a good thing?

Christmas
08-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Is that really a good thing?

If they are fucking up the server, yes.

Pink
08-17-2009, 04:17 AM
I would give them a week before I bopped them with my hammer.

&&toasties
08-18-2009, 04:48 PM
If they are fucking up the server, yes.

smuT I can understand, but if they're just having a grief kind of fun, just do the normal punishments...

walterbrunswick
08-18-2009, 05:30 PM
smuT I can understand, but if they're just having a grief kind of fun, just do the normal punishments...

We've been over this; not ALL smuT members were causing trouble:chillpill:

To illustrate another analogy, just because SOME Americans are drug traffickers doesn't mean we have to ban ALL Americans from crossing the border. Okay?

weeman2412
08-18-2009, 05:57 PM

To illustrate another analogy, just because SOME Americans are drug traffickers doesn't mean we have to ban ALL Americans from crossing the border. Okay?

On the other hand, if you ban them all we wouldn't have to worry about the Americans that are drug traffickers :D.

Christmas
08-18-2009, 06:24 PM

If they are there specifically to grief then they should not be welcome here.

IBIS is a community for having fun and enjoying yourself, for all players. If someone thinks their fun is something that is against the rules then they have no business being here.

&&toasties
08-18-2009, 08:28 PM

And not ALL of the Part Timers were causing trouble.

See, I pay attention..

inthebutt
08-18-2009, 08:59 PM
autumn let me put this in a simply way you can understand.

part time = trouble makers

trouble makers = problems

problems = ban hammer time

get it??

Christmas
08-18-2009, 09:25 PM

get it??

Care to run that by me again?

I'm not sure I understand.

&&toasties
08-19-2009, 06:34 PM

get it??

No shit sherlock.

But many people have said NOT ALL THE PART TIME tagged peoplethingys are causing trouble.

Get it?

inthebutt
08-19-2009, 06:43 PM
No shit sherlock.

But many people have said NOT ALL THE PART TIME tagged peoplethingys are causing trouble.

Get it?

fuck you watson!!

&&toasties
08-19-2009, 06:46 PM
fuck you watson!!

I CAN'T SIR.

LAST TIME I TRIED I GOT IT ALL OVER THE SECRET PICTURE I HAD OF YOU WHILE YOU WERE SHOWERING....

ERP.

I mean!

Sir, that is not professional.

OH LOOK!

A BUNNY!

inthebutt
08-19-2009, 06:51 PM
I CAN'T SIR.

LAST TIME I TRIED I GOT IT ALL OVER THE SECRET PICTURE I HAD OF YOU WHILE YOU WERE SHOWERING....

ERP.

I mean!

Sir, that is not professional.

OH LOOK!

A BUNNY!

your a bunny raper!!!

&&toasties
08-19-2009, 07:09 PM
your a bunny raper!!!

NUUUUUU

Not the bunnehs!

Keep them away from Walter!!!

D:

walterbrunswick
08-19-2009, 07:28 PM
NUUUUUU

Not the bunnehs!

Keep them away from Walter!!!

D:

How dare you bring my name into this, my dear Watson!

&&toasties
08-19-2009, 07:41 PM
How dare you bring my name into this, my dear Watson!

SHERLOCK!

I FOUND A CLUE!

He has BUNNEH turds on his shoes!

ARREST HIM!

walterbrunswick
08-19-2009, 08:13 PM
SHERLOCK!

I FOUND A CLUE!

He has BUNNEH turds on his shoes!

ARREST HIM!

Hahaha that made me lol.

&&toasties