PDA

View Full Version : »zlm«MRblackISmrWHite

xx-DeCiMaToR-xx
08-11-2009, 02:01 AM
# 654 "»zlm«MRblackISmrWHite" STEAM_0:1:25943835 3:22:17 80 0 active

I don't know if this is a glitch or is supposed to be a hiding place on this map, but here is a screenshot -

If this is a glitch, then yeah, he was the only CT survivor and would often hold up rounds for about 3-4 minutes because he was the only one on the server who knew how to get in.

If this isn't a glitch, then...ignore this post lol.

๖ReS
08-11-2009, 02:32 AM
Thats a glitch, An easy glitch, but a glitch none the less.

I woulda done something if I was there sorry :/

Death
08-11-2009, 02:42 AM
a REALLY easy glitch anyone can basically get back there :lmao::reddot:

Pink
08-11-2009, 09:28 AM
It looks alittle glitchy maybe a small ban but white is black is a reg. IF this is a first offense banning doesn't seem right. If not depending on how many times he done this week ban should be max.

๖ReS
08-11-2009, 11:29 AM
We could freeze him too... for like 5 rounds. That's ever worse than a ban XD

TheLittlestHobo
08-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I remember ZER0 was there a while back and I don't remember which other admin/ex-admin was there also (I think it may be either Lukey or James). They were discussing the glitch spots in that map and ZER0 said people were allowed to come in, but I didn't catch/remember if there were any conditions associated to glitch spots.

Potato
08-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I heard we were aloud to hide in glitch spots as long as we didn't defend the entrance so zombies could still get you very easily if they knew where u were.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Mr.Black....What a silly kid.

Wait...He was in the wall when i told him not to ! :banghead:

When was this, it could of been a different time we play that map.

ZERO
08-11-2009, 01:46 PM
You can hide there but you can not shoot zombies from getting in. :wtg:

Death
08-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Sounds fair i always hide in the pit anyways lol no one ever looks there or survive trying to get down there

Clone
08-11-2009, 08:17 PM
lol i don't like banning. I like making the game a hellish ride for whoever has caused me to be upon them. :D:D:D:D anyone who was on yestarday can attest to this as i did this to a guy that was being an ass as well as a guy that just doesb't listen.

Clone

*Holy-Dart*
08-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Yeh i think it was yesterday when we were on that map and tones of people were doing that But i asked them do get out of that spot if they were blocking the entrance and they did as i asked ^_^

Mallissin
08-23-2009, 08:01 PM
You can hide there but you can not shoot zombies from getting in. :wtg:

What about escape maps where the glitch spot allows humans to survive and zombies cannot reach them once gas/nuke goes off?

There are two escape maps that have this issue and now people are regularly using the wall glitch areas to avoid death.

It's not like ATIX Helicopter, where the damage stops at a point.

yours' truely
08-23-2009, 09:30 PM
What about escape maps where the glitch spot allows humans to survive and zombies cannot reach them once gas/nuke goes off?

There are two escape maps that have this issue and now people are regularly using the wall glitch areas to avoid death.

this is one reason why i don't like escape maps. It's very painful when everybody dies except the few zombies that can't make it to the 1-2 people that are just goofing off in the glitch spot.

those 1-2 min of waiting until the time runs out is like forever!!!!

I think that they should just get killed by an admin after:
a) nuke/gass goes off and the zombies can't reach them or,
b) if they're the last humans alive and they're preventing zombies from entering the glitch spot.

That's just my (very valuable and highly respected) opinion.

I mean really, the poiint of an escape map is to get to the end, not camp out doing nothing but spraying tags on the walls of a glitch.

---- also, no fast zombies. they should be auto killed/froze if that's possible.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-23-2009, 10:24 PM

Zer0 ruled that they are not to be used.