PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN ABUSE on 08/19/09 by {css}sonicno2.ibis.a-

porkins
08-19-2009, 01:27 AM
Playing map Zm_lostworld1, i proceeded to cross the bridge and blow it up using the switch in an attemps to escape the zombies, everybody started yelling on their mics and 2 seconds later i was instantly banned. no warning, he didnt say why, jsut and instant ban.

ZERO
08-19-2009, 02:34 AM
His reply may be slow as he might need to flush his dns table or wait until his computer restarts before he can see the website again.

inthebutt
08-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Playing map Zm_lostworld1, i proceeded to cross the bridge and blow it up using the switch in an attemps to escape the zombies, everybody started yelling on their mics and 2 seconds later i was instantly banned. no warning, he didnt say why, jsut and instant ban.

I would have done the samething except sonico probably only banned you at most for 1 hour, I would have banned you for 7 days for blowing up the bridge on your fellow teammates.

sit down and stop QQing.

Pink
08-19-2009, 11:55 AM

Did you notice you killed CTs when you did that? Or did you kill the zombie, or did you kill nothing. Pleas give more detail.

EVL_Ripper
08-19-2009, 12:00 PM
If everyone was yelling after you blew the bridge then it sounds likeyou killed them inwhich Curdy did the right thing. Death to you sir. May it find you swiftly and without mercy.

Christmas
08-19-2009, 12:22 PM
You blew the bridge on humans. OF COURSE THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!

This isn't fun time do whatever the fuck you want server. You are lucky your ban was so short, because I would have banned you for seven days.

weeman2412
08-19-2009, 01:17 PM
I'd give you a 5minute ban due to the fact that you're probably not a regular :D... banning newcomers for long periods of time.. only prevents them from coming back.. and being good regulars... keep that in mind.. well unless they're just a bunch of griefers.. I would not ban any newcomers for more then a day...