PDA

View Full Version : help: DL maps blackmesa roy_factory

yours' truely
08-20-2009, 01:49 AM
can't play on the server when it's on "ze_blackmesa_escape_final.bsp" and also "zm_roy_barricade_factory.bsp"
b/c it says my version is different than servers'.

can anyone direct me on how to get the servers' version of it?

wickedtribe
08-20-2009, 06:18 AM
can't play on the server when it's on "ze_blackmesa_escape_final.bsp" and also "zm_roy_barricade_factory.bsp"
b/c it says my version is different than servers'.

can anyone direct me on how to get the servers' version of it?

Try going into your counter-strike folder and deleting any maps you have with those names, Ive had that issue before, I just went in and deleted the maps then redowloaded them and it worked fine, anything beyond that I wouldn't have a clue.

XxMastagunzxX
08-20-2009, 08:22 AM
Try going into your counter-strike folder and deleting any maps you have with those names, Ive had that issue before, I just went in and deleted the maps then redowloaded them and it worked fine, anything beyond that I wouldn't have a clue.

If that does not work then open internet explorer and click work offline then click it again. If that does not work download the maps off of fpsbanana and put them in the cstrike folder.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-20-2009, 02:38 PM
or the server hates you.

silent
08-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Its a crc error. This happens when servers use download accelerators. You downloaded part of the map or some of it got corrupted. Go into your cstrike directory delete the map and rejoin the server. This should fix the problem.

yours' truely
08-20-2009, 07:55 PM

did it and now i'm just waiting for the map cycle's to send me there next time. TKS!

~~~~~~~~~~~
worked like a charm.