PDA

View Full Version : inf

Blaze1
08-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Im reporting the admin abuse of inf. as per request of some of ur admin.

Ok, so here we go. ive been playing on ur server for almost a year now. ive never had a reason to even sign up on ur server until today. i've never been banned until today.

This guy is out of hand. he banned me not once but twice along with several other people. first time was on jurassic park. Inf was running around breaking props on people and slapping himself as a zombie to be able to catch up and tag people. when i said i was going to demo him he banned me. but he also banned jordan, eclipse, carnage and im sure several other people that were complaining about his admin abuse.

then later we were playing another map when inf breaks my cade to get himself in(needs to ban himself). while i was trying to fix the cade the bastard banned me again. the worse part is he dosent even say anything, he just bans. And not 4 five minutes either.

i wish i had a demo 4 u, but im to slow. but just ask around and im sure u will find out the truth.

i have admin on two other servers, but i really enjoy playing on urs from time to time. i hav never had a problem with any of ur admin and most of them know me as a regular, just ask.

please dont let 1 bad admin ruin the fun on ur server.

Thank u for reading my post,
Blaze1

Christmas
08-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Some other testimonies would be nice to have.

If this is the case, I will not be happy, considering inf is brand new and isn't even a regular.

mastercheff
08-24-2009, 06:16 PM
i saw it!!! it was outraegeous aboose

inthebutt
08-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Some other testimonies would be nice to have.

If this is the case, I will not be happy, considering inf is brand new and isn't even a regular.

who the hell is inf??? I've never even seen an admin on any server with the name inf

but I know blaze and blaze is a great ZM player.

&&toasties
08-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Potatoe came to me complaining that this "Inf" was cade breaking and impersonating an admin. He wasn't wearing the tag for the longest time, then he put it on.

I came in and Inf refused to talk to me. I repeatedly asked who he was and when he got admin.

I was trying to be friendly and trying to wecome him, but alas, he did not respond to anything I said.

I had Walter watch him, because they were playing a map I lagged way too much on.

He didn't do anything afterwards.

I've only seen him once.

Oasis
08-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Fucking new admins.............................

XxMastagunzxX
08-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Inf, I am not sure if you were actually doing these things or not but I will be watching you from now on. :smirk:

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-24-2009, 09:34 PM
UM blaze a good guy and all which is hard to believe he case broke. I can't say i have seen inf do anything wrong. I was on when blaze got ban and i ask why, and he simply said cade breaking. Which i didnt question, cause i took his word.

inthebutt
08-24-2009, 10:02 PM
I hope he is in the server tonight when I play ZM.

I wouldn't mind banning him at all.

Jeimuzu
08-24-2009, 11:58 PM
Sorry it took me until now to post, I've been busy today.

Either there's a conspiracy, or a good 5-6 people all saw the same thing, which was Inf improperly using his admin abilities.

Anyways! Inf was doing a lot of things the wrong way earlier, however, I finally got him to add me after asking him to add me for about 2-3 maps and talked to him for a bit. Hopefully none of this will continue.

And Oasis, we all start somewhere.

Blaze1
08-25-2009, 12:26 AM
well im not here to stire up the pot, just wanted to let higher athorities know what was going on. i luv the server and its admin, i just hate to see people not havin fun because of one person. dude just needs to chill on the banning and slaping himself in order to get a kill. nobody minds the ocasional admin abuse, but damm it got out of hand today.

Jeimuzu
08-25-2009, 01:17 AM
Yeah, and like I said, I talked to him. So hopefully it'll stop.

ninja
08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
We should only have regular ibis player be admin.

weeman2412
08-27-2009, 08:42 PM
We should only have regular ibis player be admin.

Stupid idea :| ... then the server will be like empty.. between midnight till noon..

Holy-Sonic
08-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Stupid idea :| ... then the server will be like empty.. between midnight till noon..

agreed, and like 1/2 the regulars are mean/ would abuse./ won't pay to be admin.= CHAOS

ninja
08-27-2009, 11:27 PM
the new people don't know most of the rules. like inf.

putters
08-28-2009, 06:49 AM
The new people don't know the rules?

It's common sense not to abuse the admin powers, and at the same time give someone else's server a bad name. 6 PEOPLE!?! That's outrageous. It's not even about 'everyone starts somewhere', I think it's ludicrous that anyone would be arrogant enough to think that eleven dollars a month gives them the right to infringe aggressively on the rights of other players.

Is this guy 6? Are you giving admin to six-year-olds? I'm asking because he doesn't even have a mic.

In any case, I understand giving him a break, but I would never side with someone like this, there are too many people in the world today that think it's normal to behave this way. *sigh*

Honestly, look at how he banned people just to cover his own ass because he didn't want to be reported.

I LIKE TURTLES
08-28-2009, 09:12 AM
James,

Add me so you can teach me... how to win your heart over...

&&toasties
08-28-2009, 11:37 AM
James,

Add me so you can teach me... how to win your heart over...

I'M TELLIN' INTHEBUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g
hx
fghj
x

loka
08-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Having admin is about having responsibility and the inability to catch a big head (powertrip) on the servers. Server rules is about common sense. If someone used the N word I wouldn't give them a second chance. That's disrespectful and you have no idea who is on the other side of the computer who might take that offensive. They won't want to play on the server and give you a bad rep.

&&toasties
08-28-2009, 12:05 PM
Having admin is about having responsibility and the inability to catch a big head (powertrip) on the servers. Server rules is about common sense. If someone used the N word I wouldn't give them a second chance. That's disrespectful and you have no idea who is on the other side of the computer who might take that offensive. They won't want to play on the server and give you a bad rep.

Many people give me grief because I'm so uptight about the "n" word. I've banned permanently for it before. Because one buy just didn't get the message that his name was offensive.

Most people don't understand that when you PAY for admin, you DO NOT abuse it to get it taken away. What's the point in that? Pay eleven dollars to piss people off for a day or two and get it revoked? Is it worth it? I don't think so.

People are just ignorant.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Many people give me grief because I'm so uptight about the "n" word. I've banned permanently for it before. Because one buy just didn't get the message that his name was offensive.

Most people don't understand that when you PAY for admin, you DO NOT abuse it to get it taken away. What's the point in that? Pay eleven dollars to piss people off for a day or two and get it revoked? Is it worth it? I don't think so.

People are just ignorant.

You don't ban perma ban someone for saying the N word. You still don't know the rules yet on what's perma ban and whats a temp ban ?

putters
08-29-2009, 05:44 AM
Generally the rules are pretty clear, and I didn't become admin to swing my banhammer (this time). I became admin to be able to choose the maps, have fun, and rcon the server when it bugs out.

&&toasties
08-29-2009, 09:14 AM
You don't ban perma ban someone for saying the N word. You still don't know the rules yet on what's perma ban and whats a temp ban ?

The thing is is that I've banned him from day one after numerous warnings to change his name, numerous kicks, and so forth.

I started with the 5 minute ban.

He worked his was up to a permaban over a period of a month for refusal to cooperate and change this name.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-29-2009, 03:10 PM
The thing is is that I've banned him from day one after numerous warnings to change his name, numerous kicks, and so forth.

I started with the 5 minute ban.

He worked his was up to a permaban over a period of a month for refusal to cooperate and change this name.

Well if it's an ongoing case then keep giving him 7 days..

&&toasties
08-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Well if it's an ongoing case then keep giving him 7 days..

Might as well permaban then.

He's not going to change it.

Besides, it's a done deal already.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-29-2009, 05:39 PM
III. Perma bans

This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community. Like any ban these can be applied but require a 2/3 majority vote from ALL upper level admins. If the ban appeal is denied it can NEVER be made again.

1) Violation of the following can result in perma ban without a demo. As long as there is substantial witnesses and physical log evidence

Do you have this ?

I.1
I.3
II
V.2.B.c
IX.3

2) Violation of the following when proved by demo

DO you have this ??

I
V.2.A
V.2.B.c

Christmas
08-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Ask Zero about it.

There are plenty of things enforced while they are not written specifically in the rules.

&&toasties
09-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Ask Zero about it.

There are plenty of things enforced while they are not written specifically in the rules.

NYS just likes to be right.

Let him think he knows what to do in every situation.

Idc anymore.

xD

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-03-2009, 04:57 PM
NYS just likes to be right.

Let him think he knows what to do in every situation.

Idc anymore.

xD

It's not about being right. It's about the violations that deem a permaban. Your violator doesn't have enough grounds for a permaban. Wow you're dense.

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 07:08 PM
It's not about being right. It's about the violations that deem a permaban. Your violator doesn't have enough grounds for a permaban. Wow you're dense.

And yet being racist consistently isn't proper grounds for a permaban?

wow, you're dense.

I'm sorry, but I find racism intolerable.

So I'll deal with it how I see fit.

It's called keeping the servers clean and friendly.

But that obviously isn't a priority for you.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Again read the rules. You don't make up your own rules at what you find is appropriate.
Didn't you get your ban powers taken away in the past ? Shows who follows the rules eh ?
Your app = Laugh

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Again read the rules. You don't make up your own rules at what you find is appropriate.
Didn't you get your ban powers taken away in the past ? Shows who follows the rules eh ?
Your app = Laugh

Nice job on personally attacking me because you don't have anything else to say.

^^

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Nice job on personally attacking me because you don't have anything else to say.

^^

It's not a personal attack when I bring up your past history. It's proof that you ban on your own terms instead of abiding by the rules of what's an appropriate permaban. Do you understand ?

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 08:27 PM
It's not a personal attack when I bring up your past history. It's proof that you ban on your own terms instead of abiding by the rules of what's an appropriate permaban. Do you understand ?

"Your app = laugh."

I must be confused as to what a personal attack is.

But okay.

since you seem to know everything.

^^

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-04-2009, 04:49 AM
"Your app = laugh."

I must be confused as to what a personal attack is.

But okay.

since you seem to know everything.

^^

I state merely the facts. Usually abusive admins in the past usually don't become members. So yeah....it does = laugh.

Curdy
09-04-2009, 08:24 PM
tbh i think banning someone for racism is valid but thats my opinion and im sure most wld agree.