PDA

View Full Version : Fish app

Fish
08-27-2009, 12:47 AM

In-Game Name: Fish

Weapon of choice: Depends on map and situation. I like the Scout and M4

Favorite Map: Mario Escape, Super Mario Reloaded, Dust 2

Reason for APP: Ive been here quite awhile. Figured why not

Experience: Ive been playing the Zombie server for a good two years. Then I branched out to the GG server. Ive also poked my head into the pub once and awhile. Ive been a paying admin twice for quite a few months. Stopped when money issues popped up. Otherwise I would still be an admin

Contact Info: [email protected]

Steam Friends: Ive got a shitload. People add me and I forget who they are. LOL From IBIS servers I know for sure Walter, Whytboiz23, inthebutt I think, not sure after that. Havent logged into steam in almost a month.

26 years old. Been playing CS:S for about 3 and a half years. Usually into cars and such. Maintain and modify. Been steering away from that and more towards photography. Also dont mind taking shit apart and attempt to fixing it. LOL. Anyone need a PS3 fixed, lemme know. Especially the Blu ray drive. So far I am 3/3 for that.

Where you might see me: IBIS ZM server, IBIS GG server, a 24/7 dust 2 server I go to, once and a great while, the IBIS pub server.

Thanks for reading. Not expecting much, but if it happens, awsome. If not, cool too. Once my $ situation straightens out, Id probably donate a couple more months too.

wickedtribe
08-28-2009, 06:32 AM
Goodluck with your app. see you in game :wtg:

&&toasties
08-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Good luck.

^^

Fish
09-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Nobody likes me. :(

walterbrunswick
09-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Ahh, I apologize on behalf of the IBIS community for ignoring you.

I didn't even know you applied.

Great candidate here, fun to play with, good sport.

Good luck! And God Speed!

&&toasties
09-09-2009, 08:04 PM

Not true.

Give it time.

I believe in you.

^^

TheLittlestHobo
09-10-2009, 12:00 AM

You've forgotten me :(

...well at least my highly distinguishable voice that is for some reason people say sounds remarkably similar to James and haven't a single clue as to why despite the background sound that comes off of mine and James are completely different that some people tend to ignore like the time when me, James, and Ender (I miss that dude) changed our names so I became Ender, James became me and Ender became James and it fooled all the regulars in the server one night like viper...good times

ah..what were we talking about here? Ah yes...McDonalds.

Those Fillet o Fish from McDonalds are so good.

=|Loud Mute|=
09-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Awesome guy, fun to play with! Servers are funner when he is there!

XxMastagunzxX
09-10-2009, 10:41 PM
I think I played with you once...You were nice while I was there.

Good luck

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Long time regular whos come a long way.
Good Luck.

Jeimuzu
09-11-2009, 11:00 PM
You still havn't accepted my friend request from before you were even an admin.

Fish
09-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks guys.

Jeimuzu, I thought I did. I know I had a crapload of requests and forgot who half of them were. LOL. Ill add ya.

Death
09-15-2009, 02:28 PM

You forgot me?!?!? wtfz

but ill be the bigger man and say Good luck on ye app :lmao:

&&toasties
09-15-2009, 05:20 PM
Thanks guys.

Jeimuzu, I thought I did. I know I had a crapload of requests and forgot who half of them were. LOL. Ill add ya.

Add me so we can become friends?

I'm sorry for being so mean to you.

D:

Fish
09-21-2009, 08:41 PM
I dont have anyones names. Ill try to be in tonight sometime. The little one has been throwing up and crapping every 30 minutes. So Ive had a long couple days.

walterbrunswick
09-21-2009, 09:13 PM
I dont have anyones names. Ill try to be in tonight sometime. The little one has been throwing up and crapping every 30 minutes. So Ive had a long couple days.

Give him/her my best.

Is it a him or a her anyways?

Fish
09-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Her. She is 3 and a half.

๖ReS
09-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Give him/her my best.

Is it a him or a her anyways?

Eww Walter is a pedo, His "best" involves sex toys...

Just kidding walter.

I love you.

<.<

Fish
03-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Buuuump.

If Walter can get in, I should be able too. LOL.

OMGBEARS
03-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Too bad Walter isn't a clan member!

acolyte_to_jippity
03-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Too bad Walter isn't a clan member!

L Oh motherfuckinf L!

OMGBEARS
03-13-2010, 02:20 PM
L Oh motherfuckinf L!

Hurhurhurhur

But srs. Good luck, Fish. I think I know the name from seeing you on Zmod occasionally. You haven't popped out to me as being trouble. +1 for that. You should play more, though so I can get to know you!

Fish
03-13-2010, 03:10 PM
He was.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-13-2010, 03:13 PM
no. you're getting a minus for thinking that.

play some zmod w/ me, let me see how you cade, and if you annoy me and i might remove the minus sign

anex
03-13-2010, 03:29 PM
if you annoy me and i might remove the minus sign

Oh that won't be hard.

1. Wait till his cade is built
2. Make yourself seen by him and pull the pin
3. Throw nade at bottom of cade
4. Turn into a zombie
5. ??????????????????
6. Profit

acolyte_to_jippity
03-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Oh that won't be hard.

1. Wait till his cade is built
2. Make yourself seen by him and pull the pin
3. Throw nade at bottom of cade
4. Turn into a zombie
5. ??????????????????
6. Profit

oh, trust me, if you do that, you won't need this app anymore. you'll need a new lung. i'm not good at counterstrike in general, but i am good at zm. don't fucking ruin that for me, or you might find yourself in need of a new lung, and a major blood transfusion. did i mention i turned my bluetooth mouse into a switchblade?

:cut: :cut:

edit: annex, i didn't say i'll remove the minus if he annoys me. i said we'll see if he annoys me before i remove it

anex
03-13-2010, 03:56 PM
AAhhh I see. Fish, He might give you a "-1" but following said steps above will earn you 5 "+1"

Vladninja
03-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Walter is only a founder or admin of his own clan... which is not a part of IBIS... and thus why his last post was removed.
Fish your a cool guy and if you want in thats great... but honeslty IBIS is looking for those who put in 110% to its servers.

Fish
03-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Can I play ZM?? LOL. If there were a title above [IBIS 31337] (if any of you dont know what that means, then yes, I have played here longer then you) Id have it. I dont want to toot my own horn, but I was good as either a zombie or human in ZM. Some people just dont have what it takes, and at times, I lose my cool and fuck up as well. However, there was a time where a few of us got together and made ourselves recognized just so we could know who to count on in ZM cause we knew each other was that good and wouldnt get noobed to death.

As far as the whole walter thing, its just what I heard on the net. *shrugs* Figured if he got in, I should be able to no prob. LOL. Not to stab at walter, but I figured if he was IBIS calibur, I shouldnt have a problem standing up to that type of demand since IBIS usually does take the best of the best for what servers they have.

Now, as far as me playing IBIS exclusivly, and daily, that might hurt. One cause I dont play daily. Hell, I just came back after a couple month hiatus cause I was bored and focused more on updating/grading my PC and PS3 gaming. In fact, I'll probably dissapear for another 2 weeks since God of War 3 is coming out Tuesday. As far as servers, there really is only one other place I go, and thats just cause its a 24/7 dust 2 server. For my other needs, I come to IBIS servers cause I know there will be good gameplay (sometimes too good, and that causes frustration, but hey) and for the most part nobody is an asshole. If I dont get invited or accepted cause of those factors, so be it. I figured someone that has donated to the servers on more then one occasion, recommends them to other friends, and gets along with probably 87% of its regulars and visitors, I would be a decent fit. Hell, I dont even think there was one admin abuse thread against me in the times Ive had it. LOL.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-15-2010, 08:00 AM
He was.

Let me finish your quote.

He was never a clan member nor even considered or thought of him being an IBIS member.

walterbrunswick
03-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Let me reiterate my case, since my previous one got deleted.

I never wrote an app and I publicly stated that I never want to or will run for office.

Fish
03-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Let me finish your quote.

He was never a clan member nor even considered or thought of him being an IBIS member.

As far as the whole walter thing, its just what I heard on the net. *shrugs*

That was my bad then. :headache:

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-15-2010, 11:11 AM
That was my bad then. :headache:

Its ok bro. Just felt a little insulted about the thought. :lmao:

Fish
09-14-2010, 04:09 PM
TTT, just ignore any Walter posts. LOL.

XX0wnsXY
09-14-2010, 04:12 PM
TTT, just ignore any Walter posts. LOL.

what in the bloody hell?

Fish
09-14-2010, 04:17 PM
what in the bloody hell?

Just topping my app to see what happens.

Fish
08-26-2011, 10:30 PM
TTT

I now shoots real guns. LOL.