PDA

View Full Version : BBOOTYRESIDUEE。ぼゐぷの banned today idk y(8/28/2009 4:55PM)

uuntiltheendd
08-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Name in Game:BBOOTYRESIDUEE。ぼゐぷの
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10738594
who banned you: i dont know
When:in the title
Where:zombie server
Why banned:i really dont know. i was singing and my laptop mic might have been on but i didnt know it was. that is the only reason i can think of.

Other/Reason to unban:the ibis zombie server is the only CSS server i play on and i really dont want to be banned from it for a reason unknown to me

TheLittlestHobo
08-28-2009, 06:52 PM
I do recall you. It was I that first muted you because that "singing" you called was one of those people we perceive as mic spammers. It was very loud with lots of static. It was truly annoying.

While I was in the process of muting you, inthebutt was in the process of banning you. So right after I muted you, inthebutt banned you. I don't know exactly for how long.

weeman2412
08-28-2009, 07:35 PM
wth... inthebutt stop being trigger happy.. atleast abuse them a few times.. if they stop.. then problem solved.. if not proceed to banning D< ... you making all potential regulars go away..

Holy-Sonic
08-28-2009, 10:10 PM
I do recall you. It was I that first muted you because that "singing" you called was one of those people we perceive as mic spammers. It was very loud with lots of static. It was truly annoying.

While I was in the process of muting you, inthebutt was in the process of banning you. So right after I muted you, inthebutt banned you. I don't know exactly for how long.

yea agree'd with hobo just mute him don't ban and plus did you give a kick as a 1st warning?

inthebutt
08-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Name in Game:BBOOTYRESIDUEE。ぼゐぷの
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10738594
who banned you: i dont know
When:in the title
Where:zombie server
Why banned:i really dont know. i was singing and my laptop mic might have been on but i didnt know it was. that is the only reason i can think of.

Other/Reason to unban:the ibis zombie server is the only CSS server i play on and i really dont want to be banned from it for a reason unknown to me

this wasn't the first time I've ran into you.

just the other day you did the samething, joined the ZM server and started singing loudly into your mic. that night I just muted you. today I banned you.

the ban is for 7 days, if ZERO or JigSaW wanna unban you than that's up to them, but I'm not. I told you the other night when I muted you it wasn't tolerated. deal with it.

@weeman I don't tell you how to be an admin so don't tell me when to ban people and for how long.

Christmas
08-28-2009, 11:56 PM
No second chances, right inthebutt?

Holy-Sonic
08-28-2009, 11:57 PM
No second chances, right inthebutt?

oh yea. o.O forgot about inthebutt style of the banana hamma

weeman2412
08-29-2009, 12:47 AM
thank god i have admin.. or else inthebutt would ban me for.. the stewie clips.. and the "Oh my god.. That feels so good" clip..

Holy-Sonic
08-29-2009, 01:31 AM
thank god i have admin.. or else inthebutt would ban me for.. the stewie clips.. and the "Oh my god.. That feels so good" clip..

O.o Admin Abuse! XD! :smirk::lmao::lmao:

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-29-2009, 04:45 AM
7 days is too harsh. One day would have been enough. If he continues to violate the rules then 7 days will be just.

Christmas
08-29-2009, 08:42 PM

That would have been mildly funny if that wasn't the standard sound on the majority of HLSS users.

It's not even close to amusing now.

inthebutt
08-29-2009, 09:43 PM
just so you guys know, if you haven't figured it out already.

。ぼゐぷの <--- that is a clan. I had to mute, kick and ban two people with those tags on today in PUB.

they play around for about 3 rounds, than start the HLS clips, the screaming and team flashing.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 12:02 PM
this wasn't the first time I've ran into you.

just the other day you did the samething, joined the ZM server and started singing loudly into your mic. that night I just muted you. today I banned you.

the ban is for 7 days, if ZERO or JigSaW wanna unban you than that's up to them, but I'm not. I told you the other night when I muted you it wasn't tolerated. deal with it.

@weeman I don't tell you how to be an admin so don't tell me when to ban people and for how long.

actually, no i didnt do something like that "the other day." and, i dont even remember being muted or having you tell me not to sing because that wasnt even me. so i have no idea who you are talking about but the first time i was warned about singing, it wasnt even a warning, you just banned me without a warning.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 12:03 PM
just so you guys know, if you haven't figured it out already.

。ぼゐぷの <--- that is a clan. I had to mute, kick and ban two people with those tags on today in PUB.

they play around for about 3 rounds, than start the HLS clips, the screaming and team flashing.

LMAO you are rediculous!!!! 。ぼゐぷの <---- that isnt a clan! those are just random characters i put behind my name so wrong again!!!!i would love to see anyone else with that tag behind thier name because i made it up and im the only one that has it.... :icon_mrgreen: you make me chuckle!!!!!!

ZERO
09-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Are they unbanned yet?

uuntiltheendd
09-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Are they unbanned yet?

yes. you can close this thread.