PDA

View Full Version : WCS Cash bug. Just wow.

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-29-2009, 04:25 AM
-Q: Why bother playing, if somes peoples using the cash bug to get every races, without being punish?

Aight, don't get me wrong here, how can someone that ive never seen on WCS server ranked #3 suddently, when im almost log in every day & night. Iv'e been playing since the WCS Mods came out. That what about, 1month and a half something like that? Anyway, IT TAKE TIMES AND WEEKS to level every single race one after the others, and here that guy saying that he got lvl340 in only 3days when i never saw him playing before?

Skilled you said? Fuck*ff i say.

Those peoples should get their account reset to lvl 0. With a minor ban.

mastercheff
08-29-2009, 06:38 AM
yes silent and hitman used that infinite money bug to get money to buy exp to be gay with eva

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-29-2009, 07:14 AM
I am not talking about those 2.
Those 2 already got talk by Zero i think.
And they don't even play with eva for the info.

The guy that im talking here is Ryanemesis (ranked #3) something like that.

Vanilla H (ranked #4) have been using it for a while that ive learned yesturday. (ZiGmier is a witness)
After that we got Silent and Hitman (Ranked #6 & 7)

So let's give a closer look to all that.
ZiGmier (#2), have been on the server at the moment WCS mod came out like me. His lvl 350. His on everydays. GG to him.
JohnWayne(#5), Same thing have been around the server since it came out. his lvl 320.
THEN we got
Kaiser(#8), leeroy(#9), and monkey face(#10). all of those 3 are in lvl 290-300 They have been playing A lot! on the server.

Anyway you got my point here that it take time to lvl?
So how did he manage to get lvl350 in 3DAY ?
Even yesturday, Hitman saw him for the first time and said: Who the hell his that guy and how come he got so high.

mastercheff
08-29-2009, 07:53 AM
yea i don't see how monkey got so high

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-29-2009, 07:57 AM
He have been playing more then you on the servers.
Also, you are playing only with flame Pred, you won't gain lvl.
Me(1), ZiGmier(2), JohnWayne(5), and those last 3 (8-9-10), deserve ours lvl's.

mastercheff
08-29-2009, 08:07 AM
i was rank 5 until everyone was doing that cash thingy

๖ReS
08-29-2009, 09:38 AM
ieN=;27744']

Skilled you said? Fuck*ff i say.

Why did you censor off instead of Fuck...

I lol'd when I read that.

Nemesis
08-29-2009, 10:57 AM
so...how do you do this?

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-29-2009, 11:29 AM
I think that you don't need to know that.. ^^"

weeman2412
08-29-2009, 11:44 AM
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881659

Here's a good list of what steam's trying to fix :D... not sure if the money thing is up there yet... but I'm sure it will be added

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Well thanks for the info update weeman.
Anothers issue about the cash in WCS that i saw this morning:

Even the Admin is joining the fun again~ :)
(click to enlarge)
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6553/wowibl.jpg

mastercheff
08-29-2009, 12:23 PM
ban hamma

Hitman
08-29-2009, 03:20 PM
No admin has that right to use the ma_give command because it has been disabled by Zero for the WCS server. Ive played on that server for a month now and Its true that I did use it but I stopped after doing it for 20 or so levels because it IS WRONG.

That guy Ryan uses it so much, ive already screamed at him. At the time that I left the server he was a 278 and how hes over 300+??? Hes not ALWAYS on the server. This guy needs a reset

Hitman
08-29-2009, 03:21 PM
yes silent and hitman used that infinite money bug to get money to buy exp to be gay with eva

Wrong u donkey, I used it for 20 levels and that was it. I Got eva myself! I used it to get off of blood mage and arch

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-29-2009, 03:41 PM
So Cloud, you actualy "saw" him doing it until lvl 275?
Just wow, seriously wow.

mastercheff
08-29-2009, 04:26 PM
thats all you say wow also hitman just using that glitch for anything is wrong but i've done it to so i shouldn't be pointing the finger

Hitman
08-29-2009, 05:05 PM
I didnt see him do it till then, I never saw the guy in my lfie and I come on the server and he was level 278 then enxt day hes past me. Now thats bullshit

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Why are you always bringing this on Hitman/Silent. The issue with those too have been close already. And even if they used it a few time to get eva ( cause i know silent/hitman was on a high lvl before using those). It's not like they used it for 350 lvl non-stop.

Ive checked with some player in game, to see who knew Ryan, the game was full and no one have played with him before.

Beep (A regular on the server), said that he saw him multiple time using the cash bug.

I also want to say, since he said that he was only playing during the night on the servers. How did he manage to lvl. There no one on the server during the night, even if their like 2-3players in it, that not enough to lvl you're race quick enough.

Ryanrenesis
08-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Excuse me acadien. It seems u don't like me very much because i got to such a high level in supposely a short time. I'm sorry if it offends you in any way. I know you're a respected player in the server. But I did nothing wrong alright. I earn my levels. I've already talked to you.

First of all, many people have seen me play in the server 24/7. Fatkidstolag, Maynard, drakken, blackmage, they are the ones who play with me thruout the night. They can tell you.

Second of all, I went from level 1 - 55+ in about a week (initially i hardly played). 55+ - 150+ in about 5 days. then 150+ - 275 eva in 3 days of consecutive all nighters. Then 275 - 300+ in the next 2 all nighters.

Third of all, It's not that i suck. I'm good. I'm usually always top fragger.

How I got so much xp? Well I'll tell you. I'm quite sure its allowed because its not a glitch. I just stayed up all night and at night, there's a small number of players. So the round ends fast, and you can get the roundend money faster. ANd each round i just buy 1 tomb of experience. I tried to level up all my low level characters because it takes lesser tombs. So i leveled up all of them evenly.
In addition, at night when the server gets empty, usualyl pretty damn late. Then i just play by myself, if it is, cs map, ill be CT and rescue hostages every round. if it is de map, i plant bombs. and each round i get money. so i just buy more n more tombs. I planted so many bombs n rescued so many damn hostages at night to get to eva. I did this from lvl 150+ - 275. After that I didnt find it necessary to pull such crazy all nighters again. So, i just played when the server had people and got the rest of my levels by simply playing well.

Lastly, i have no clue about this "cash bug" your talking about. What i did was legit, it took me many many, many hours to achieve this. All i did was play. Eat, Play, Piss, Sleep, and Play again. Usually after 8pm all the way to 10am. those were my all nighter hours.

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 02:36 AM
Then explain to me why there differents users are admited seeying you "using the cash bug" By the way just for the record those player are regular on the server like you could have read on the previous post.

You know, it's easy to come here and say, hey whatever don't beleve those guy i didnt do it. Like i told you in-game, i still don't beleve you, anyway.

Ryanrenesis
08-30-2009, 03:24 AM
Tell me how am i using the "cash bug". Like what the hell am i doing? Fuck i Just wanna play. and in game u wer such an asshole. People noticed your atittude towards me. Dude dont have something against me if you have no proof of anything.

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 06:09 AM
K again, you're to much on the defensive. Trying to blame me now.
If i was an asshole to you please tell me how. I know the rule of the server, unlike many others i respect every members that join the servers. Ask any regular on the server that i play with or any Ibis Admin.
My proof here is me and ZiGmier playing for about 1month and half to get to that lvl. And you of course 3-4days. That enough said i think.
"I" dont have proof "seeying" you used the bug. Of course not, i play maybe 1-2hours during the night. My proof here is all the other member that saw you using it. Ask me why would they lie? Because they don't like you? Hmm they dont even know you..!

Also, what attitude are you talking about here?

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 08:43 AM
reset ryan case closed

Hitman
08-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Excuse me acadien. It seems u don't like me very much because i got to such a high level in supposely a short time. I'm sorry if it offends you in any way. I know you're a respected player in the server. But I did nothing wrong alright. I earn my levels. I've already talked to you.

First of all, many people have seen me play in the server 24/7. Fatkidstolag, Maynard, drakken, blackmage, they are the ones who play with me thruout the night. They can tell you.

Second of all, I went from level 1 - 55+ in about a week (initially i hardly played). 55+ - 150+ in about 5 days. then 150+ - 275 eva in 3 days of consecutive all nighters. Then 275 - 300+ in the next 2 all nighters.

Third of all, It's not that i suck. I'm good. I'm usually always top fragger.

How I got so much xp? Well I'll tell you. I'm quite sure its allowed because its not a glitch. I just stayed up all night and at night, there's a small number of players. So the round ends fast, and you can get the roundend money faster. ANd each round i just buy 1 tomb of experience. I tried to level up all my low level characters because it takes lesser tombs. So i leveled up all of them evenly.
In addition, at night when the server gets empty, usualyl pretty damn late. Then i just play by myself, if it is, cs map, ill be CT and rescue hostages every round. if it is de map, i plant bombs. and each round i get money. so i just buy more n more tombs. I planted so many bombs n rescued so many damn hostages at night to get to eva. I did this from lvl 150+ - 275. After that I didnt find it necessary to pull such crazy all nighters again. So, i just played when the server had people and got the rest of my levels by simply playing well.

Lastly, i have no clue about this "cash bug" your talking about. What i did was legit, it took me many many, many hours to achieve this. All i did was play. Eat, Play, Piss, Sleep, and Play again. Usually after 8pm all the way to 10am. those were my all nighter hours.

THATS ALL BULLSHIT! Wanna know why? Because I checked the times he server was empty and almost every night the server was empty from 2 am to 8 am every day. So fuck your all nighters.

Plyus no one goes from 150 to 300+ in less than 3 days. It took most of us over 2 weeks.

You sure have been caught bullshitting, and are now a fucking Liar and you will be dealt with soon

Hitman
08-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Tell me how am i using the "cash bug". Like what the hell am i doing? Fuck i Just wanna play. and in game u wer such an asshole. People noticed your atittude towards me. Dude dont have something against me if you have no proof of anything.

Acadian is and was never an asshole to anyone. I know him and hes the nicest person in the world so go fuck yourself on that part.

Every single member that played with you pointed you out already. I SAW YOU USING IT EVERY ROUND for a few rounds.

Me, an admin of IBIS, lying? Call me a liar, i fucking dare you

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 09:58 AM
yea acadien is one of the nicest players i've seen on any server

Hitman
08-30-2009, 01:11 PM
yea acadien is one of the nicest players i've seen on any server

And I am ttuly one of the worst lol. He got me confused with acadian. Btw don't be so quick to point mastercheff and used it too. I warned ryan before when I saw him use it. Guess he didn't listen

Blackmage
08-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Acadien was sounding hostile when talking to Ryan that night. He might have had a bad night or something, but what he was doing was NOT friendly.

Cloud, I shall call you a liar. In your statement "Because I checked the times he server was empty and almost every night the server was empty from 2 am to 8 am every day. So fuck your all nighters."

For the past 2 weeks, the server was never completely empty for very long. Sometimes there were between 1 and 4 of us, but there were at least 4 of us after 10 minutes, with a few exceptions(server crashes for example). I've been playing here for 2 weeks, and have seen Ryan there EVERY night.

Then there is the statement "Plyus no one goes from 150 to 300+ in less than 3 days. It took most of us over 2 weeks." I've gone for 100 to 24x in 4 or 5 days. It is NOT hard. And if you do like Ryan and play eva for the levels after 275, hey look, there's an easy 300+.

As for your "regulars", I have seen acadian, beep, and I'll assume cloud(don't know your in game name) only a few times in the past 2 weeks. The night regulars are totally different than the day, we hardly ever have admins, but it does not make us irregular. If you look at the server stats, the night crew IS some of the most regular. (Draaken, myself, Ryan, maynard)

The main reason I'm posting this is I'm getting high in levels too, so if you're going to start removing those of us who play often, I'd like to know before I waste as much time as Ryan did.

Hitman
08-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Acadien was sounding hostile when talking to Ryan that night. He might have had a bad night or something, but what he was doing was NOT friendly.

Cloud, I shall call you a liar. In your statement "Because I checked the times he server was empty and almost every night the server was empty from 2 am to 8 am every day. So fuck your all nighters."

For the past 2 weeks, the server was never completely empty for very long. Sometimes there were between 1 and 4 of us, but there were at least 4 of us after 10 minutes, with a few exceptions(server crashes for example). I've been playing here for 2 weeks, and have seen Ryan there EVERY night.

Then there is the statement "Plyus no one goes from 150 to 300+ in less than 3 days. It took most of us over 2 weeks." I've gone for 100 to 24x in 4 or 5 days. It is NOT hard. And if you do like Ryan and play eva for the levels after 275, hey look, there's an easy 300+.

As for your "regulars", I have seen acadian, beep, and I'll assume cloud(don't know your in game name) only a few times in the past 2 weeks. The night regulars are totally different than the day, we hardly ever have admins, but it does not make us irregular. If you look at the server stats, the night crew IS some of the most regular. (Draaken, myself, Ryan, maynard)

The main reason I'm posting this is I'm getting high in levels too, so if you're going to start removing those of us who play often, I'd like to know before I waste as muc0h time as Ryan did.

And gee let's see when I get back from work ill show you the the site that takes our info and puts it on the site and shows what time the server is full and empty. You say yes and ill point you out thay you are wrong.

I'm willing to point everything out to you. Also no one ever said anything about "removing" people. But if you wish to be then so be it.

Also if you state that you do not know me but if you look at my signature it says I'm hitman

Blackmage
08-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Oh, I didn't realize that you were using that to admit to your abuse, I figured it was just one of the long standing jokes about the bullshit you pull. Sorry for the confusion.

reset ryan case closed

And then there's the fact that this entire thread is about removing someone. Wasting 80+ hours of someone's time is a damn good way to remove them.

And if you could/would/will show me these times that I'm logged into some other ibis WCS server, please do.

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 02:24 PM
i've seen ryan of the server about 2 or 3 times but when i see him 2 or 3 times and he has eva something is wrong

putters
08-30-2009, 02:31 PM
You guys want the truth?

I've played with Ryanrenesis on a few occasions. He has been on every night, as he says. However, I've gone to spectate because I had to grab some food or a beer, and when I come back I would sometimes catch him dying repeatedly to increase his cash. This even caused a couple of players who came in the game to play, to leave the server. This is a cash bug, he should be dealt with. He is the reason I began a thread questioning whether farming was against the rules on Tuesday (I believe). I don't feel right exploiting these bugs, and because I don't feel it's fair, I don't think it should leave the door open for others to do this either, and that is why I'm coming forward and mentioning these events.

Hitman
08-30-2009, 02:41 PM
The reason I posted that thread inquiring about farming as an offence, is because of ryanenemesis.

I figured that out already.

And yes when I get back from the funeral home I will post that site and prove you wrong. That is a promise.

Also he posted that as a joke because someone claimed admin abuse and I proved them wrong but he meant the second part. Guess people don't understand that when they are new to the forums and server

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 02:52 PM
You guys want the truth?

I've played with Ryanrenesis on a few occasions. He has been on every night, as he says. However, I've gone to spectate because I had to grab some food or a beer, and when I come back I would sometimes catch him dying repeatedly to increase his cash. This even caused a couple of players who came in the game to play, to leave the server.

:lmao:

Yet again another player told us the truth.
So now Ryan aint just a bug user, but also a liar after all.

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 02:53 PM
lol acadien's avatar has the words boom headshot writen all over it

Hitman
08-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Zero can you pull the stats on the WCS server and show how many suicides he has committed.this will bring it all out

Ryanrenesis
08-30-2009, 03:09 PM
I hope people like us who work hard to earn their levels get some recognition in the community. I have clocked at least over 150 hours in the server for the last 2 weeks. Usually 9pm to 8am straight.

Hitman
08-30-2009, 03:14 PM
I hope people like us who work hard to earn their levels get some recognition in the community. I have clocked at least over 150 hours in the server for the last 2 weeks. Usually 9pm to 8am straight.

And I hope Zero can show your stats so we can all give you the "recognition" that you deserve. Also would love to see all his stats.

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 03:23 PM
And I hope Zero can show your stats so we can all give you the "recognition" that you deserve. Also would love to see all his stats.

Indeed. Same here.

Ryanrenesis
08-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Reply to PUTTERS:

During late night gaming, like maybe 4-5am... on a Sunday, there are usually very little people. And like as i said before. There was a few occasions when I was the only player in the server, and all i did was continuously rescue hostages or plant a bomb and bought tombs. However, after buying about 4 tombs, WCS mod doesn't allow you to buy any more tombs for that race. So I would have to change race. When you change your race, you automatically die.
When you came into the server, you probably saw my horrible score (many deaths) because I have been doing the obj's over n over for many hours.
This is my method of leveling up my character.

And how is that the cash bug if u die repeatedly? I know because I was in the server for many hours by myself. When i changed race and when i died. The next round, you don't earn any money, and sometimes your money even gets resetted to 800, It just says "Round Draw". so what r u talking about?

Even regardless of all this, I still gained a huge majority of my levels without doing these objectives.

Blackmage
08-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Also he posted that as a joke because someone claimed admin abuse and I proved them wrong but he meant the second part. Guess people don't understand that when they are new to the forums and server

The second part is true? Then either you are a behind the scenes man, and highly at that given all the shit you pull in game. I've met a number of good admins in my day plays, as has my brother, so if you REALLY are one of the best, then this server is either totally fucked due to awful admining, highly over admined due to the number you'd have to be over, or you are an angel when you are not dealing with wcs.

I also love how anyone who agrees with acadien is telling the "truth" when none have given more than hearsay.

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 03:38 PM
hm i r gonna check sumone's stats if i can wait never mind the wcs isn't in psycho stats >.<

Hitman
08-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Reply to PUTTERS:

During late night gaming, like maybe 4-5am... on a Sunday, there are usually very little people. And like as i said before. There was a few occasions when I was the only player in the server, and all i did was continuously rescue hostages or plant a bomb and bought tombs. However, after buying about 4 tombs, WCS mod doesn't allow you to buy any more tombs for that race. So I would have to change race. When you change your race, you automatically die.
When you came into the server, you probably saw my horrible score (many deaths) because I have been doing the obj's over n over for many hours.
This is my method of leveling up my character.

And how is that the cash bug if u die repeatedly? I know because I was in the server for many hours by myself. When i changed race and when i died. The next round, you don't earn any money, and sometimes your money even gets resetted to 800, It just says "Round Draw". so what r u talking about?

It does not reset all the time. Your money does stay the same. Trying to give bullshit excuses now? You have been exposed. We all seen you do it at some point. And I DID warn you before. At least give me that you fucking liar.

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Reply to PUTTERS:
So I would have to change race. When you change your race, you automatically die.

He said multiple times. Not just once. Can't you make the difference? Also, he said there was player in game.
Just need one, kill yourself then the other team win and you win cash. So you might have lvl with one of you're "friend". Too easy.

He also said because of that peoples were quitting the game.
Sound fishy? I think so.

Hitman
08-30-2009, 03:54 PM
The second part is true? Then either you are a behind the scenes man, and highly at that given all the shit you pull in game. I've met a number of good admins in my day plays, as has my brother, so if you REALLY are one of the best, then this server is either totally fucked due to awful admining, highly over admined due to the number you'd have to be over, or you are an angel when you are not dealing with wcs.

I also love how anyone who agrees with acadien is telling the "truth" when none have given more than hearsay.

Yes I do pull a lot of shit on the servers but am a damn good admin. 9 out of 10 times I have done the right thing and am almost always right. I have been an admin for years and put my dues into these servers and I am not going to let a new piece of shit like you tarnish muy name because your buttsex boyfriend here is getting exposed for the hack he is.

If you really wanna bring this down then trust me you will pay dearly. Let's rumble bitch

maynard
08-30-2009, 03:59 PM
ive been playing on the server for about a month and a half now, and over the last week ive seen ryan on as much as me, which is scarry cause that's like 12-14 hours a day, doing nothing but grinding. I don't think he used any glitch, he's simply just on 3 times more then the average person.

Ryanrenesis
08-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Dude, none of you have never seen me do anything. Cloud, are you hitman? If you are, yes, i remember u one time on the server noticing that i was #9 on top 10.
You told me "how'd u get there so fast?" and i said that I pull many all nighters to get this far. Then u said "u better not be using that glitch" or something. I remember u saying about a glitch. Then you said "You better not be using that, and if i see it, ill ban you, just as a warning" I remember that. Back then i was like wtf? Now i get it. You guys know about a glitch and are tripping out cause you think im doing this too.
I don't do glitches. I earned my levels with many hours of hard work.

Guys, even regardless of everything that has been said. I put way too many hours on the server to be removed/resetted. We have our own awesome night sessions with a great community. I wish to continue that.
Imagine you were in my shoes, and some people were treating you like this after all these hours overnight you put doing obj over n over. Playing from 9pm to 8am everynight. Come on. Please understand guys...

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 04:07 PM
This doesnt change the fact that multiple member's have reported seeying Ryan used those bug.

This is funny, it's like catching you're roomate jerking off and then laugh at him, tell every one he know, then he pretend that he didnt do it.
Then another guy walk in and catch him again.
Respond? "Oh i was scraching"
LoL ya right! :lmao:

This is the same thing happening here lol.
Grow some balls would ya?

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 04:10 PM
I earned my levels with many hours of hard work.

Many hours of hard farming/diying you mean?
This threat making laugh so much.
:lmao:

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 04:10 PM
well reset to the point where he doesn't have eva

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 04:12 PM
well reset to the point where he doesn't have eva

What's you're point here?
Cause i don't get it..

Ryanrenesis
08-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Wow. You guys are such assholes you know!
Give me a break...
First of all, you have a bunch of friends that are trying to accuse me.
Second of all, it is not "MULTIPLE MEMEBRS that saw [me] do it". It is ONE random dude named PUTTERS that is supposely ur "witness" and the rest of u just accusing me.
Blackmage and maynard are just players in the server that I've only known for like 5 days.
How long have you known your "witness" and ur "friends" acadien?

Besides, its funny that none of u have a screenshot/demo/ nothing. No physical proof.
I have done nothing wrong dude.

EDIT: reply to Acadien:
Dude, if i did what u said, all the hours i did playing went into "hard farming or lvling", I would be level like 500 LOL. Why? Do you feel threatened that I am #2 now right on ur ass? Don't worry, you can come into the server tonight. You can see me "farm". Come dude. Ill show you how fast i can level without your stupid bullcrap glitch.

EDIT #2: OH I SEE. HAHA. I see I see, Re-reading this thread, I think i finally understand. Is that how you guys got your levels? "Repeatedly killing yourself?" Acadien, your such an idiot. This is what you call ur "glitch"? You guys are such snakes... trying to accuse me with this you know. Acadien, why are you so protective over this "glitch"? I also remember in-game you were mentioning over n over that "I couldnt have got my levels, and that I am using "the" glitch"? Not a, but THE glitch? Many people started asking, what glitch? because they noticed u knew about it. I hardly cared because i had my own method. A legit way. Seems to me that someone is paranoid for others to find out. Why hmm? Is that how badly you want to stay #1 in the server Acadien?

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 04:48 PM
if your gonna make such a big QQ mess about this than just leave ibis we don't need your shit here

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 05:04 PM
This is getting even more interesting.
Yup "the glitch" Mastercheif showed me how it's work like i'll say about 5-6days ago, cause ive heard 2 others player were using it. So that being said let's me repeat myself for the second time, cause you really don't seem to get it lol.

"I" unlike many others, "respect" the "rules" of the servers. I've done, demo, screenshot, fetching Admin in other servers etc, to report Hacker, glitch user. Why i asked masterchief to show me how it work? So that i know whos using it. So i can report them. Too easy? And ive seen peoples using it too.
Again, you're are on the defensive and again you're accusing me at the same time for the second time lol. :lmao: This is starting to be Epic.
Aight, no proof? Don't need proof. Just to see the way that you're are acting.. You where all friendly in-game, talked to you, then all of a sudden im an asshole for reporting you. lol :lmao:

Break time! :D
Here have a chill pill Ryan you're about to explode lol. : :chillpill: :
There feeling better?

2nd Rounds.
For the member's.
Beep, Hitman, Putter, and me due to the fact that ive been on the server for a long time :)
For the info about those user.
Hitman, i barelly talk to him ingame, just for some admin issue.
Beep, i don't even talk to him, he doesnt have a mic i think.
Putter, who the hell putter? lol

But of course, all of them are my friend lol. I payed them to come here and post agaisnt you!! :O
Actualy no, they came by themself, and posted by themself what they have saw.

3rd Rounds.
Strange, the way that you have re-acted to putter post.
"no, was just changing race, it happen"
No. Walking into dog shit happen.
But dying multiple time ain't an accident lol.

Ooooh TKO.

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 05:12 PM
well just after telling acadien this mess happened

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 05:18 PM
And that exacly at the same moment when Ryan showed up on the servers lol. Ain't that funny.

Hitman
08-30-2009, 05:38 PM
I like the fact that his replies have turned from being nice and defensive to being an acusee. Now acadian uses it? He's been on this server since day one and I find it funny that you were on the server just when leroy came on nd spilled his guts out to everyone anbout the money glitch. Next day you had over 100 plus levels and when I checked the time and players on the server no one had been on for quite some time.

Please zero show us the suicides on this fool along with the amount of timeds he has joined spec and his kdr along with bombs planted and defused.

Ryanrenesis
08-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Well whatever. I never used your stupid glitch so don't try to blame me or accuse me. I have no reasons to use ur glitch first of all. Why? wtf? I told u, i can level up my char fast enuff and i did it. So f' off acadien. lolx.
No actions can be taken if u cant give physical proof. Wtf? I can accuse u too about being so high level too. BUt if i hav no proof, ill stfu until i do right? You noe what i mean? Just because someone says "oh he took it" doesnt mean he did. You have nothing to prove but mere muttered opinions from people that are close to you and of whom i dont relate well with.

I even exposed to everyone how i got my levels so fast, you know. that was my secret. It wasn't really hard to do. But no one did it right? No one would stay up all night for 5 nights. I slept in the day. Played at night. I fucked up my whole body clock and it's pretty hard to sleep at night now... But u know what, at least what i did felt good cause it took so much f'ing goddamn effort to earn this stupid eva that i find now even that worth it now, I can't even enjoy playing because some jealous #1 player must come in and threaten me in-game because I got to such a high level? HAVENT U NOTICE I had an eva for quite a while now? It wasn't yesterday that i was level 275 u know. I got level 200-260+ for at least 4 days before I pulled the last nighter of objectives to get eva 275 and finished the night at 293. From then on I got all my levels from just playing.

But what you did is even funnier... Did you realise you just exposed your own stupid bug? hahahhaha. I don't think many of the later-joined members knew, but readin this thread, we all now know. LOL.

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 05:46 PM
all nighters aren't fair

Hitman
08-30-2009, 06:28 PM
all nighters aren't fair

Don't encourage them

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-30-2009, 06:33 PM
You have nothing to prove but mere muttered opinions from people that are close to you.

Once again you are wrong, and for the 3rd time, wow you aint learning fast?
Those peoples i barely know them, exept for Hitman.

Did you realise you just exposed your own stupid bug?

No i didnt, and you know it. You just pretent to not know it, by making us think that you where only farming.

hahahhaha. I don't think many of the later-joined members knew, but readin this thread, we all now know. LOL.

Oook you're just acting like a retard now. There i said it. Happy? I am! :D

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 06:52 PM
i barely know acadien besides the fact that we've played on the wcs

putters
08-30-2009, 10:06 PM
How do you expect us to get a demo now? You have the race you desperately sought.

How about, you get reset, and do it all over again? If you really want to prove something.

mastercheff
08-31-2009, 03:07 PM
How do you expect us to get a demo now? You have the race you desperately sought.

How about, you get reset, and do it all over again? If you really want to prove something.

well he's QQing about getting reset just put him back to level 100

=Aca[d]ieN=
08-31-2009, 05:30 PM
Maynard.
I don't think you have used it. "But" you being playing with Ryan all alone during the night, make you suspecsious. But again, like i'll told you, i don't think you have used it, hopefully im not wrong here.

Then again. I find it's weird, that those 3 news people that are playing with Ruan during the night made an account to let's say, "protect him". Sound fishy to me. Yet again. Now all that i think what going on here, is that those peoples, came here to protect his ass to protect their ass at the same time. Why do i get this strange feeling? Oh right, havent seen those one neither on the servers exept for maynard that have been arounds for quite a while now.

Also wanted to add this. Since maynard is playing during the days + during the night with those "3 others peoples" for a long time. How come he his only level 275, and not level 360? And again, i find it weird that suddently Ryan barelly level. He suddendly gain only 4-5per day when he was doing over 75+ a days. Did i said, that it's was smelling fishy here?

I sure did.

mastercheff
08-31-2009, 06:16 PM
yes your logic is to awesome for my brain acadien

maynard
08-31-2009, 06:21 PM
ive only 1 time been alone with ryan in a game late at night, and I went 2 bed. I don't do 1 v 1's on wow mod, it's no fun. and I have been playing for months now and have worked 2 get my lvls. I have a lvl 50 undead that I would normally play most of the time, it wasn't till I was about lvl 250-260 that I decided "ahhh hell, ill make my way to 275 for the last rank". I wont lie, I did make an account on here 2 come and defend ryan, and the reason for that being ive played with him quite a bit over the last week, and ive never seen him do anything that seems fishy or weird, but as I also said in my other post you read "I don't honestly know the proper way 2 even do the glitch"

here's an idea, why doesn't someone just patch the god-damn glitch so it's no longer an issue?

Like I said, ive bene playing on the wcs mod server (and only wcs mod server) for a couple months now, it took me time 2 acheiv my rank, so I'm really confused why I'm even under the damn chopping block 2 begin with over this. I also just bought admin yesturday 2 help keep the wcs server safe at night, cause ive noticed a lack of admins on the wcs mod server.

I also have logged in just the past 2 weeks 90+ hours. I only play wcs mod, I play a lot, ive never once cheated. I got 2 honestly say, I find it kind of offensive that my names even being mentoined regarding this. it's not like I just joined the server, ive been workin at my lvls for quite a while.

Ryanrenesis
08-31-2009, 09:40 PM
ieN=;28028']
Also wanted to add this. Since maynard is playing during the days + during the night with those "3 others peoples" for a long time. How come he his only level 275, and not level 360? And again, i find it weird that suddently Ryan barelly level. He suddendly gain only 4-5per day when he was doing over 75+ a days. Did i said, that it's was smelling fishy here?

I sure did.

Hello, can you not read English? As i said before in my other posts. I would stay up ALL night to do objectives, which maynard and the rest wouldn't. So obviously i would be much higher level. I would play with maynard and the others until everybody wld leave the server. Then when I'm by myself, I just farmed objectives.
In addition, I only did these objectives for a short period of levels (just to get eva and level eva like 15 levels). After that, I just played normally. I got level 300-360+ playing normally. After a while, JUST LIKE YOU ACADIEN, I cut down on my hours. Acadien, i hardly see you in the server (8pm -8am) for the month I've been playing in it. Why? Maybe Acadien, there is nothing more to work to. There is no additional supreme race to work towards to, so why da fuck would i waste my hours for no additional benefit? I don't even give a shit about 10 top dude.

Finally, "75+ levels a day" no, that's bullshit. I did maybe 20 levels per night of normal play (When my overall level was below 300, it was easier). And 30-35 Levels a full night of objectives(btw, it's not the obj that get me much xp, its that obj get me money for me to buy tombs). Now that everything is already high level, it's takes a lot more xp to get to the next level. Recently, I've noticed just a 5-10 levels a day. Moreover, I never buy tombs anymore, so that puts a HUGE impact on my xp gaining.

Blackmage
09-01-2009, 10:21 AM
First off, I'd like to apologize to Hitman. Just because you pull some shit sometimes does not mean you're a bad admin. I should not have said anything of the sort, and I thank you for allowing my outburst.

Next, Acadian, may I say, "No shit Sherlock"?

ieN="]Then again. I find it's weird, that those 3 news people that are playing with Ruan during the night made an account to let's say, "protect him". Sound fishy to me. Yet again. Now all that i think what going on here, is that those peoples, came here to protect his ass to protect their ass at the same time. Why do i get this strange feeling? Oh right, havent seen those one neither on the servers exept for maynard that have been arounds for quite a while now.

The main reason I'm posting this is I'm getting high in levels too, so if you're going to start removing those of us who play often, I'd like to know before I waste as much time as Ryan did.

Those three also made it to the top 10 in wcs levels last night. Don't know if we are still there, but hey look, we did it too.

I play here because there is a good community, and I like the warcraft mods. There are very few bad eggs and quite a bit of talent here. I've been playing here for two weeks as of this morning(IIRC) and have no plans of stopping soon. Which means I'll probably get more levels, and continue to challenge for the top spots in the level ranks.

Pink
09-01-2009, 01:52 PM
My idea, replace the WCS server with a jail break one

mastercheff
09-01-2009, 03:11 PM
jail break is fail pink get some skills with a b-hop or surf server

Nemesis
09-01-2009, 04:30 PM
My idea, replace the WCS server with a jail break one

that's a terrible idea and in the future you should keep them to yourself...

weeman2412
09-01-2009, 04:47 PM
you know jail-break doesnt work very well without admins on right? ... and seeing ZM thought steam stats yesterday while working on my essay.. was utterly sad.. not a single admin on for 5 hours ..straight..

that is what happens when school intervenes with gaming T-T

mastercheff
09-01-2009, 05:11 PM
no nemesis u keep your whore mouth shut

=Aca[d]ieN=
09-01-2009, 07:37 PM
no nemesis u keep your whore mouth shut

Ok, Mastercheff.
Since the beginning of this threat, you have been spamming < Useless > reply that don't even fit neither with the topics, neithers with what a user just said. If you wanna spam, go somewhere else.
It's weird that their no admins on, cause with the amount of peoples that pay for it make no sence. I wouldnt be suprise if Ibis, got over 20admins right now.. Anyway, for Jail-Break, i'll said their about half of the peoples that is not gonna have a mic, and the others half, won't know how to play it. If they wanna replace WCS, it's should be an RPG Surf servers. But yeah, that aint gonna happen.

Anyway, why are we talking about that?

Hitman
09-01-2009, 07:57 PM
ieN=;28220']Ok, Mastercheff.
Since the beginning of this threat, you have been spamming < Useless > reply that don't even fit neither with the topics, neithers with what a user just said. If you wanna spam, go somewhere else.
It's weird that their no admins on, cause with the amount of peoples that pay for it make no sence. I wouldnt be suprise if Ibis, got over 20admins right now.. Anyway, for Jail-Break, i'll said their about half of the peoples that is not gonna have a mic, and the others half, won't know how to play it. If they wanna replace WCS, it's should be an RPG Surf servers. But yeah, that aint gonna happen.

Anyway, why are we talking about that?

Gee wizz, sorry that I actually have to work for a living. Not like my hours are set every day. Im on call 24/7 unless I take a day off which I currently can't this month because my partner is away for the month now. Meaning all funerals are being run by me :)

Nemesis
09-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Gee wizz, sorry that I actually have to work for a living. Not like my hours are set every day. Im on call 24/7 unless I take a day off which I currently can't this month because my partner is away for the month now. Meaning all funerals are being run by me :)

you run funerals? is that as bad of a job as it sounds? no offence, it's just that you only get to deal with people at the worse times of their lives, it must be kinda depressing....

oh and cheff? but my balls in your mouth.

Hitman
09-02-2009, 11:31 AM
you run funerals? is that as bad of a job as it sounds? no offence, it's just that you only get to deal with people at the worse times of their lives, it must be kinda depressing....

oh and cheff? but my balls in your mouth.

Its true that it does suck with the feelings being thrown around all the time, but guess what, I am helping those families say goodbye to their loved ones and move on and try to remember him for the way he lived not because hes dead.

I no longer feel what they feel. Ive built an immunity to it.

XxMastagunzxX
09-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Its true that it does suck with the feelings being thrown around all the time, but guess what, I am helping those families say goodbye to their loved ones and move on and try to remember him for the way he lived not because hes dead.

Is that why you are so evil? Lol jk

Nemesis
09-02-2009, 01:14 PM

ya you're right, i guess you would build up immunity to things like that, but still it doesn't seem like it's something that one would lok forward to doing every day.

p.s. you play from work?

i can picture it now, everyone's out saying buy to grandma and all you hear is "i'm gonna fucking kill you, you wall hacknig fuck-stick!!" shouted from the back of the building :P

mastercheff
09-02-2009, 03:14 PM
yea a rpg surf would be nice but the only thing about that is some people might abuse some of the powers of the skills but sounds like a great idea

Hitman
09-02-2009, 05:02 PM
ya you're right, i guess you would build up immunity to things like that, but still it doesn't seem like it's something that one would lok forward to doing every day.

p.s. you play from work?

i can picture it now, everyone's out saying buy to grandma and all you hear is "i'm gonna fucking kill you, you wall hacknig fuck-stick!!" shouted from the back of the building :P

No I can't play from work. Currently no internet but even if I had it I wouldn't. I have doom 3 installed though lol. I'm one of the friendliest people you will ever meet irl. I dish my frustration out on the forums though lol

Nemesis
09-02-2009, 06:14 PM
No I can't play from work. Currently no internet but even if I had it I wouldn't. I have doom 3 installed though lol. I'm one of the friendliest people you will ever meet irl. I dish my frustration out on the forums though lol

hahaha, i know what you mean, these kinds of things let you take out all your everyday frustration on people you'll never actually meet.

Hitman
09-02-2009, 06:34 PM
hahaha, i know what you mean, these kinds of things let you take out all your everyday frustration on people you'll never actually meet.

Best part is that only nys co, zero and jigsaw know who I am so you will never know who I really am. You could be walking into the fun house without knowing that its me.

Nemesis
09-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Best part is that only nys co, zero and jigsaw know who I am so you will never know who I really am. You could be walking into the fun house without knowing that its me.

i...dont want to know who you are?

...and you live in a fun house? like at the carnival?

mastercheff
09-02-2009, 06:46 PM
lol good thing i let hitman yell at me let him vent his frustration at me

Hitman
09-02-2009, 06:51 PM
i...dont want to know who you are?

...and you live in a fun house? like at the carnival?

Its what I call the funeral home. Its a running joke along a few funeral directors in brooklyn queens nassau county and suffolk county

TheLittlestHobo
09-03-2009, 01:33 AM
You could be walking into the fun house without knowing that its me.

He lives in the fun house eh...

YOU GONNA GET RAPED
http://www.w3bbo.com/forums/Rape-Clown_penis.jpg

XxMastagunzxX
09-03-2009, 07:07 AM
He lives in the fun house eh...

YOU GONNA GET RAPED
http://www.w3bbo.com/forums/Rape-Clown_penis.jpg

lol wtf that's creepy

mastercheff
09-03-2009, 03:53 PM
wasn't that from a fail horror movie?