PDA

View Full Version : Bought admin...

Recoil
08-30-2009, 01:37 AM
Started playing on your WCS mod server about 2 weeks ago, enjoyed the server and the people so far and decided I'd like to be an admin for your fine servers(Only played on WCS thus far).

I purchased the admin 3 days ago and it has not been applied for my use. And it said to post here on the forums if it has not been applied in 72 hours. I'd like to know if there is somone that can look into this for me please. Thanks!

Recoil :wtg:

inthebutt
08-30-2009, 02:05 AM
Started playing on your WCS mod server about 2 weeks ago, enjoyed the server and the people so far and decided I'd like to be an admin for your fine servers(Only played on WCS thus far).

I purchased the admin 3 days ago and it has not been applied for my use. And it said to post here on the forums if it has not been applied in 72 hours. I'd like to know if there is somone that can look into this for me please. Thanks!

Recoil :wtg:

PM ZERO right away if you want your admin activated.

ZERO
08-30-2009, 12:08 PM
I have just now as of 10 seconds ago gotten my primary system online. Admin activations and other functions will resume normal functions starting tonight.

&&toasties
08-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Another admin?

Well, glad to have you on board.

Play GG with me sometime.

You can also add me on steam:

yatebyalyblu

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 06:23 PM
recoil is gonna be another fail admin in our line

&&toasties
08-30-2009, 08:04 PM

Don't be like that MasterCheff.

Sera is not a bad admin at all.

Being like that will make people NOT want to be in our community.

Hitman
09-05-2009, 01:33 AM

agreed lol

anex
09-05-2009, 07:06 AM
Another admin?

Well, glad to have you on board.

Play GG with me sometime.

You can also add me on steam:

yatebyalyblu

NEIN Don't do it! IST TRICK!

Nemesis
09-05-2009, 01:54 PM
agreed lol

well they let you in to set the example...

Hitman
09-05-2009, 06:18 PM
well they let you in to set the example...

guess not sicne ive had it for a long time now

Christmas
09-05-2009, 06:39 PM

Way to be fucking positive.

walterbrunswick
09-07-2009, 10:13 AM

Seriously mastercheff, shut up!

If you have nothing nice to say here, don't say anything at all.

Welcome Recoil, saw you on yesterday, though didn't see you say much.

Recoil
09-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Walter, I'm on just about everyday. Sometimes I talk, sometimes I don't, usually depends on how altered I am at the time, I can realize when I can't talk coherently enough to be understood, and so I won't bother.

I do have to love how everyone thinks I'll be a fail admin because I'm new and no one knows me. I do have the common sense to not abuse my admin powers, unlike some people. If anyone does have an issue with me(Adminwise or personal), they are free to PM me about it and I'll be happy to talk it over civilly with them.

My main times of play are between 7pm-midnight most of the week. But I'll probably be spending twice that on the server this week, due to vacation. Hope to see you all in the WCS server. :assault: