PDA

View Full Version : Weemans admin abuse

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Well are we as a community going to let players like WEEMAN use script hacks to gain an advantage? I was just cadeing up on lila panic_v2 and weeman comes over as a fast zombie and blow my cade up like nothing. The soda machine goes flying and the couches moves across the floor.

Seriously, i did NOT demo because i did not think he was script hacking anymore according to him. I will not let this go on. I want Zer0 to do something about it. Chase has a demo already of him doing it, and it's just a bit of what he can do. He has multiple scripts that give an unfair advantage.

So the question, do you guys wanna play with someone who can blow up anycade like nothing?

Zer0 do something about this insult to ibis.

XxMastagunzxX
08-30-2009, 12:52 PM
I was in game when this happened and I saw it. Weeman left right after it happened because he realized holy shit was in the cade that he used scripts on. I think justice needs to be served. :assault:

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 01:08 PM
well those fast shooting duelie script doesn't give him much of an advantage but those script jedi force does

Holy-Sonic
08-30-2009, 01:57 PM
well those fast shooting duelie script doesn't give him much of an advantage but those script jedi force does

agreed!:wtg::wtg::lmao::lmao:

Nemesis
08-30-2009, 02:39 PM
you need demo's or it didn't happen.

๖ReS
08-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Scripting prick.

We cant ban him for it because of his damn admin status and hes burden to our server.

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 02:54 PM
well weeman has been helpful in the past as helping us catch hackers

Nemesis
08-30-2009, 03:21 PM
well weeman has been helpful in the past as helping us catch hackers

ah, so you're allowed to hack as long as you point out others who do?

&&toasties
08-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Scripting prick.

We cant ban him for it because of his damn admin status and hes burden to our server.

I'll have no problem banning him.

I already canceled, so idc anymore.

: D

But yeh, this is cheating and something needs to be done about it.

Why hasn't something been done yet?

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 04:48 PM
i wish i had the jedi force to bad its just scripts

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-30-2009, 04:50 PM
There is a demo, chase provided a demo of his hacks. After he blew my cade up i scream and yell at him not to use his scripts and he left the game.

XxMastagunzxX
08-30-2009, 05:47 PM

we need more proof

mastercheff
08-30-2009, 06:24 PM
i think holy's scream made weeman lose his courage as in demotivating and stoof etc

XxMastagunzxX
08-30-2009, 07:47 PM
I'll have no problem banning him.

I already canceled, so idc anymore.

: D

But yeh, this is cheating and something needs to be done about it.

You can't just start banning people because your cancelled your admin...

&&toasties
08-30-2009, 08:02 PM
we need more proof

Understandable, but proof has already been submitted.

Jeimuzu
08-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Well are we as a community going to let players like WEEMAN use script hacks to gain an advantage? I was just cadeing up on lila panic_v2 and weeman comes over as a fast zombie and blow my cade up like nothing. The soda machine goes flying and the couches moves across the floor.

Seriously, i did NOT demo because i did not think he was script hacking anymore according to him. I will not let this go on. I want Zer0 to do something about it. Chase has a demo already of him doing it, and it's just a bit of what he can do. He has multiple scripts that give an unfair advantage.

So the question, do you guys wanna play with someone who can blow up anycade like nothing?

Zer0 do something about this insult to ibis.

We all know Weeman uses scripts, and it also states in the rules that it's against them to use scripts or hacks to exploit the server or the game to gain unfair advantages. Then again, there are also admins trying to ban 'impossible' spots.. Which I've broken into, many times.. The server seems to have admins who seem to want to cause trouble, make up their own rules, generally just be disrespectful to the players and to IBIS, or just simply buy it for their own benefit.

I think what Weeman is doing is a challenge to me, so I don't mind it, but I also know that dozens and dozens of you think it's incredibly unfair.

Holy-Sonic
08-30-2009, 10:18 PM
We all know Weeman uses scripts, and it also states in the rules that it's against them to use scripts or hacks to exploit the server or the game to gain unfair advantages. Then again, there are also admins trying to ban 'impossible' spots.. Which I've broken into, many times.. The server seems to have admins who seem to want to cause trouble, make up their own rules, generally just be disrespectful to the players and to IBIS, or just simply buy it for their own benefit.

I think what Weeman is doing is a challenge to me, so I don't mind it, but I also know that dozens and dozens of you think it's incredibly unfair.
oh so just because he's admin that means he can do what ever the fuck he wants well if you put it that way heck why not ill pay $11 bucks just to hack with out getting in trouble:banghead:, and im surprised weeman didn't even say anything oh wait thats because he knows he's hacking

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-30-2009, 10:30 PM

That not the point james, he uses them for an advantage. Just cause you think it's a challenge does not make it right for him to do it. He blew up a near perfect cradle cade like nothing. It is not to be tolerated in any matter. There is already a demo provided by chase and multple admins have seen it in action. I have admin for the purpose to benefit the server. To have it as fair and fun for everyone. If i think there is a fault, or an inbalance i do believe something should be done. If you do not think the same, then that's pretty radical for you to say something like that.

Kavinsky
08-30-2009, 10:49 PM
I still think that thing about the dualies script is bullshit, he typically does about 1600 damage with them in a vent or a tube which makes it imposible for any fast to get at him in there, where he typically goes.

walterbrunswick
08-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Shame on you Weeman.

You're dirtying up the names of IBIS admins.

I thought you were cool!

Someone ban this joker.

Nemesis
08-30-2009, 11:38 PM
You're dirtying up the names of IBIS admins.

lol? that hasen't been done yet by all the others?

Jeimuzu
08-31-2009, 02:08 AM
Now what did I say in my post? I said it's a challenge for me, but I also know people don't like it. So of course I'll go with those peoples' choice over my own, to ensure that the server stays pleasurable for all of them.

And I even gave you something from the rules saying that Weeman shouldn't be allowed to do what he's been doing. What happens is completely up to you, this is just my say and my observations. Sorry if any of you misunderstood me.

Anyhow, let me pull up the rules..

II. Exploiting

1) The use of programs, settings, or scripts to crash or exploit the server

Pretty sure it counts as an exploit. Same with the dualies script. Not to say that Weeman hasn't done good for the server though.

And Sonic, we've known it was a script for some time now..

lol? that hasen't been done yet by all the others?

ALL, the others?

Christmas
08-31-2009, 02:35 AM
ALL, the others?

Don't bother, Nemesis crawls from under his little bridge rarely, so there is no point to get into it with him.

I LIKE TURTLES
08-31-2009, 09:11 AM
That not the point james, he uses them for an advantage. Just cause you think it's a challenge does not make it right for him to do it. He blew up a near perfect cradle cade like nothing. It is not to be tolerated in any matter. There is already a demo provided by chase and multple admins have seen it in action. I have admin for the purpose to benefit the server. To have it as fair and fun for everyone. If i think there is a fault, or an inbalance i do believe something should be done. If you do not think the same, then that's pretty radical for you to say something like that.

Gosh Holy...

Clearly you didn't build the "perfect cradle cade" the way I taught you. Otherwise it wouldn't have crumbled. Do I need to school you again? The soda machine goes on top, not to the left or right...

&&toasties
08-31-2009, 06:47 PM
Don't bother, Nemesis crawls from under his little bridge rarely, so there is no point to get into it with him.

No, he has a point.

mastercheff
08-31-2009, 07:26 PM
lol turtles i think the cradles' original father was james but who knows

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-31-2009, 10:50 PM
turtles is a dumb ass he banned me for 5 days in smuT gg server. :)

Death
09-01-2009, 02:08 AM
asians.....:lmao:, and christmas i would have though you would have banned weeman by now or at least have more under your belt Lol

I LIKE TURTLES
09-01-2009, 07:21 AM

No idea what you're talking about...

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
No idea what you're talking about...

You know what you did, You banned Clause !

&&toasties
09-01-2009, 07:57 PM

I'm still banned from smuT, lmao!

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-01-2009, 10:49 PM
looool YEH toto unban me.

&&toasties
09-01-2009, 10:51 PM
looool YEH toto unban me.

I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS UNBANNED.

MUAHAHAHAHA.

Time to own those suckers.

Mallissin
09-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Alright, just to clarify (and try to get things back on topic), the dualies thing is a game exploit using scroll wheel or repeatable keys. It's pretty old and getting far too common on the IBIS servers, probably because Weeman is doing it. I've noticed at least 3-4 other regs are using the same or similar setup to get insta-kill dualie spray on fasts and classics (jumpers fling back too fast). We should nip this in the butt now before they start realizing there are other weapons that Valve was lazy on setting up fire-rates.

This is up there with the quick swap to avoid snipe rifle reloads on CAL's list of game exploits. People with configs or scripts that did either would be caught by the ACS and banned.

The push script he has revolves around some sort of issue with the parachute system on the new 66 tick server. I'm assuming he has a script that rapid fires the use command, which creates momentum in the physics engine that wouldn't be possible otherwise.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Alright, just to clarify (and try to get things back on topic), the dualies thing is a game exploit using scroll wheel or repeatable keys. It's pretty old and getting far too common on the IBIS servers, probably because Weeman is doing it. I've noticed at least 3-4 other regs are using the same or similar setup to get insta-kill dualie spray on fasts and classics (jumpers fling back too fast). We should nip this in the butt now before they start realizing there are other weapons that Valve was lazy on setting up fire-rates.

This is up there with the quick swap to avoid snipe rifle reloads on CAL's list of game exploits. People with configs or scripts that did either would be caught by the ACS and banned.

The push script he has revolves around some sort of issue with the parachute system on the new 66 tick server. I'm assuming he has a script that rapid fires the use command, which creates momentum in the physics engine that wouldn't be possible otherwise.

good find bro, i don't want to see weeman around here anymore. He's had his due. He has defiled the servers and more players are becoming corrupt.

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 08:46 PM
This is up there with the quick swap to avoid snipe rifle reloads on CAL's list of game exploits.

is CAL even still alive?? if not than why are we following their rules and not our own. I've seen two clan members use the quick swap before. It really isn't that useful unless you really know how to.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Cal has been dead for awhile, but there's rumor of a new league that's coming up.

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Cal has been dead for awhile, but there's rumor of a new league that's coming up.

:offtopic:

BAN WEEMAN!! BAN WEEMAN!! BAN WEEMAN!!

:ontopic:

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-02-2009, 11:10 PM
:offtopic:

BAN WEEMAN!! BAN WEEMAN!! BAN WEEMAN!!

:ontopic:

Soz manbearpig !

*oops*

Walter :)

=|Loud Mute|=
09-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Still no demo, but i guess that doesn't matter; weeman hasn't even posted yet to defend himself??

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Still no demo, but i guess that doesn't matter; weeman hasn't even posted yet to defend himself??

No....

๖ReS
09-05-2009, 05:25 PM
He hasn't posted here yet because he doesn't care. He could care less what happens to IBIS and from what I can tell he has stopped playing on our servers.

Next time I see him on ZM I'm banning him I don't even fucking care.

Christmas
09-05-2009, 06:36 PM
He hasn't posted here yet because he doesn't care. He could care less what happens to IBIS and from what I can tell he has stopped playing on our servers.

bVVsDIv98TA&feature=related

walterbrunswick
09-05-2009, 06:56 PM

Not if I get to him first!!! haha!

It's like the race between Gen. Patton and Gen. Montgomery at the end of the Second World War!

:wtg:

Alfa
09-05-2009, 10:30 PM
If its the time im thinking about that holys talking about, I was in the cade with him when it happend. i agree that weeman needs to go.:headache:

๖ReS
09-09-2009, 06:37 AM
bVVsDIv98TA&feature=related

LOL.

I love the office... :3

ninja
10-18-2009, 01:43 AM
Talking about admin abuse. Many admin have abuse me(Especially SLAPING me Lol, i don't have to list the name out) but i don't mind, i just laugh it off because im a nice guy (Who agree with me more?):wtg:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
lol buying admin is NOT only for the server own good, but its also for your own good because if someone tick u off or said something to you, or do something to do like cuss at you, F your cade up then you would warn them, but then they do it two or three time then you would ban them. The player in the server which have this same kind of problem, but they can't do Sh!t because they don't have admin(hopeless). When you tell the admin that they did that, then the admin just warn them but they already done it many time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BUYING ADMIN IS NOT ONLY FOR THE SERVER OWN GOOD.:wtg:

Christmas
10-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Talking about admin abuse. Many admin have abuse me(Especially SLAPING me Lol, i don't have to list the name out) but i don't mind, i just laugh it off because im a nice guy (Who agree with me more?):wtg:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
lol buying admin is NOT only for the server own good, but its also for your own good because if someone tick u off or said something to you, or do something to do like cuss at you, F your cade up then you would warn them, but then they do it two or three time then you would ban them. The player in the server which have this same kind of problem, but they can't do Sh!t because they don't have admin(hopeless). When you tell the admin that they did that, then the admin just warn them but they already done it many time.
BUYING ADMIN IS NOT ONLY FOR THE SERVER OWN GOOD.:wtg:

1. Stupid bump.
2. You need to work on your english.
3. None of this answers the point and none of it excuses what weeman did.
4. The issue has already been resolved, so this is pointless.

ninja
10-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Shut up

๖ReS
10-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Shut up

You shut the fuck up.

Way to bump an old thread.

maynard
10-19-2009, 11:39 AM
the office ftw.